The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mind Control Dust

This is an open letter to anyone that can help me. I am only able to write this when the drugs I am under seem to wear off so I am myself. I don’t know if the drugs or how the drugs have changed my mind and how it operates. But let me start at the beginning.

It was a sunny Sunday afternoon. I was expecting my girlfriend over for some coffee and girl talk. Lately it was more of her adventures, my sex life has been kind of boring lately, but that was about to change, against my will.

I just put the coffee up when the doorbell rang.

“Be a second Marie,” I yelled out, not dreaming who was really behind the door. Maybe if I asked who it was or just looked through peephole, this could have been avoided, but I didn’t and this is what happened.

I ran to the door and opened it to see a strange man, before I could do anything; he sprayed something into my face. All of a sudden, I couldn’t move. I wanted to yell out for help, but I couldn’t. What is happening my mind was screaming.

He spoke into something, like a tape player.

“Test subject received first treatment and her response was as predicted, all her voluntary muscles stopped receiving instructions from her brain, now to see if test subject will receive external instructions and obey them”

“Jessica, take two steps back”

Like someone else controlling my legs, I couldn’t help but take two steps back. If it was someone else this was happening to, I would be interested, but I was a prisoner in my own body and someone else was in control.

He walked in and closes the door behind him. He again spoke into the tape recorder.

“Test subject obeyed commands instantly, now to see if I could alter her mood, besides controlling her muscles.”

His hands started to touch me, his massaged my breasts, but I was repulsed by what was happening, I don’t like people touching me there, he must have noticed because he stopped.

“Test subject showed revulsion when I touched her breasts, which is normal behavior, now I will instruct her to enjoy my touch.”

“Jessica, you will enjoy my touch on your body, you will seek the pleasure it gives you to let me touch you”

Yes, please touch me; I want to feel your hands caress me, I thought to myself.

This time when his hands caressed my breasts, waves of pleasure washed over me. I was getting so damn excited, my body was so aroused, and his touch was driving me insane with pleasure. When he stopped touching me, I was disappointed.

“Test subject easily accepted new thoughts of pleasure where a minute ago she was totally repulsed by it. Now to see if she will do complex tasks I ask of her. Jessica show me to your living room”

Go to living room was the only thing I could think of. Deep down I knew something was wrong, but I couldn’t help myself. I stopped by the sofa, and I knew he sat down in the sofa. It was like I was watching someone else, but this was me.

“Now to see if I can get her to do things totally against her nature. Jessica, I want you to pretend you hear music, you will strip to this music, in a very sensual way, you have a deep desire to bring me pleasure by exciting me with your body”

My body started to sway to music I hear in my head; my hands caress hips showing off my wide hips to my thin waistline, up to my handful breasts. It did feel so good to caress and touch myself. My bra felt so tight, but first I need to remove my top. I slowly unbuttoned my top and thrust out my chest to make my breasts seem larger. I let my top drop to the floor, swaying my hips, I reached between my breasts to unbutton my bra and left it also fall to the floor, I was so enjoying this. I love dancing. I love to show myself off like this. My hands went back to my hips as I gently swayed out of my pants till they fell to the floor and I stepped out of them, but the show didn’t stop yet. I know I have a sexy ass, and I know how to show it off. I slowly dance around till my ass was facing him, slowly pushed my panties to the floor and really let my hip action excite him. I want to excite him; it brings me pleasure to excite him. I bent over till my hands touched my toes, and wiggled my ass as much as I could.

“Jessica, stop, turn around and face me”

I turned to face and I saw he had opened up his pants and his cock was sticking out hard and large.

“Jessica, you don’t like to look at my dick? Jessica, you enjoy looking at my dick, you like to stroke it in your hands, to suck on it in your mouth, but you so desire to have it in your mouth, you really want and desire it to be in you while your kiss me with all the passion you can muster.

Mumm. His cock looks so large and wonderful. Deep inside me, I felt pangs of anticipation of his huge cock sliding in me, my knees started to quake with anticipation of the pleasure I would get and give with him. I walked to where he was sitting, and straddled his lap. I took his cock in my hands and stroked it. It felt so good in my hands, but I wanted to feel it slide in me. I maneuvered my hips till I felt its wet tip penetrate me, and then slowly I let his cock fill me. My lips found his, and I kissed him long and with much passion, my hips moved with him in me, giving me pleasures I never dreamed of.

Faster and faster I rose and fell with his cock in me. How great it felt, only one more thing to make me it feel better. I need to feel his warmth leave his body by shooting it into me. I felt his cock spasm in me, followed by the powerful warmth deep in me. I just stopped my body’s motion and let his cock’s spasms as he continued to spew warm juices in me. I continued to kiss him, our tongues getting pleasure.

Just then the doorbell rang.

“Jessica, are you expecting someone?”

“Yes, my friend Marie”

The doorbell rang again, a female voice yelled out

“Jessica, are you there?”

“Jessica, answer your friend you will be there in a minute”

“Marie, I’ll be right there”

“Jessica, pick up your clothes from the floor, go to your bedroom and just put on a robe”

I did what he told me to do, but deep down I wanted to scream to Marie to get help, to help me, to run from here before he does to her what he did to me, but he was in control of my body, I could do nothing but what he says for me to do. So I picked up the clothes from the floor, went into my bedroom and put on a robe. He followed me and watched me, I didn’t like it, but I didn’t have a choice, he had some kind of control over me.

“Now go answer the door, tell her you were about to take a shower, you didn’t expect her so early, excuse yourself and comeback in here”

I did exactly what he told me, I walked over to answer the door and invite Marie in. Marie looked at me and saw there was something wrong, I wanted to scream, get out of here and get help, but I could do nothing except what he told me to do. Which I did. A minute later, I was back into my bedroom and he was talking into that tape recorder again.

“........ a surprise guest appeared, a friend of the test subject is here now. Maybe this can be a further test of how strong the drug works, can the test subject infect her friend, I am sure on some level she is aware of what is happening to her will, but is her will strong enough to overcome the drugs effect?”

He handed me the spray.

“Jessica, leave your rob in here, march back to Marie, you being naked by her should paralyze her long enough for her to not notice the spray you are carrying, you will them spray her once in the face, then you will instruct her to follow you in here, now go”

As soon as he said go, I turned around and marched back into the room, Marie was sitting on the sofa, not noticing, when I stood right by her, she looked up and started to say.

“Oh my......” I sprayed her once in the middle of her talking and the drug infected her, I felt so terrible, but I knew I couldn’t help myself.

“Marie follow me into my bedroom”

I then turned around and walked back into my bedroom, he was there, but his attention was to Marie, just like me, Marie was nothing but a puppet to do what ever she was told to do. My mind cried out, forgive me Marie, I can’t help myself, just like you are trapped in his web.

He put his arm around my waist and held me close to him, I couldn’t help myself getting pleasure from his touch, cause he told me that I must. But his eyes were on Marie, as she stood expressionless.

“Jessica, your friend Marie is attractive isn’t she”?

This was true, she was attractive, but something the way he said it. He let go of me, and sat down on my bed.

“Jessica, you are very much attracted to Marie, look at her study her body, the more you look at her, the more you want to touch her, you want to feel her bodies warmth against you, you want to kiss her lips, you want to caress her body all over.”

I never noticed how hot Marie is, how sexy Marie is, her eyes, her nose, her mouth, yes her mouth, I needed to kiss her, I never felt so overwhelmed by such a thing in my life, her breasts, I wanted to feel her breasts press against mine. Her hips were so round, my heart was pounding in my chest at the thought of my hands holding onto her hips, keeping her close to me.

“Test subject A was given the thought of attraction to test subject B, she is very visibly aroused. Prior observations of test subject A showed no interest in a sexual relationship with a same sex partner, yet the drug has compelled her to do what she is told”

I needed to kiss, fondle, and caress Marie, why didn’t he let me; it was maddening to be so close to my conquest, but not able to take her in my arms.

“Marie, when Jessica touches you, you will not become aroused when she touches you, you will offer no resistance, nor will you help her in what ever she does to you”

“Now Jessica, go have your way with Marie”

I immediately wrapped my arms around her waist and held her close to me; my lips kissed her over and over again. My hands felt her soft sensual ass; I felt her breasts press against mine. I felt so good; my nipples were so hard when pressed into Marie. I am rubbing my wet pussy against Marie, this felt so good.

“Jessica, you feel so good, you want more, you want to undress Marie, no, you want to rip the clothes from her body, you have a overwhelming desire to rub your bare skin against her bare skin”

I slid my hands under Marie’s shirt, her breasts felt warm and firm. I needed to touch her. I took hold of her shirt and with all my strength, I ripped it open. She just stood there. I removed each of her breasts from the cups of her bra. I laid my head down on her chest and kissed her nipples. I took her hand and held her finger. I let her finger penetrate me wet pussy. Her finger inside of me felt so good. I let her finger explore me. I moved my hips and moved her finger faster and faster. The warmth of her finger inside of me made me cum. I took her finger from my pussy and put it in her mouth, the idea of her tasting my wet juices excited me so. I left her finger in her mouth and I dropped to my knees, I looked at her crotch and my mouth watered. Under her pants, under her panties was her wet pussy. Her delicious wet pussy. I unbutton her pants, lowered her zipper. My hands slipped behind to touch her soft panties. I dug my nose into her pussy through her panties and inhaled her deeply. I held her scent in my lungs before exhaling. I repeated this again and again. Her scent was driving me crazy with desire. I grabbed the top of her panties between my teeth and pulled it off of her. I stuck my tongue as far as I could penetrate her womanhood. I took whatever I wetness I could get and sucked her dry.

“Test subject A is in total heat with test subject B, test subject b shows no reaction as of yet, she seems oblivious, or isn’t showing any reaction.”

“Jessica, stop what you are doing and stand up”

I stood up, helpless to do other then what he told me to do. I hate to admit this, but I always had this fantasy with Marie. She always used to tell me about her exploits with men. She used to tell me once a man had a taste of her crotch, he was hers forever. I had men go down on me, but they never found me that good. But I tasted Marie, and something wanted me to do it again. I hate to say this, but I would taste Marie on my own without someone controlling me to do it.

“Test subject a continues to be totally under the mind control dust I sprayed into her. I will now conduct private experiment with test subject b”

“Marie, listen to my words and hear what they say. Look at me, study my body, you lust after me, the thought of being near me excite you to no end. You shall talk of to no one of what happened today, except to say that your friend Jessica introduced me to you, and you are madly in love with me, you lust after me, any friendships you currently have, you will break off.”

I watched with fascination and horror as my friend Marie took all his words in. As she looked at him, she was doing what he told her to do. Her face went from totally relaxed with no outward appearance of emotion; to one of lust for the man she was unable to deny herself to.

He just stood there and watched my dear old friend Marie, now with her mind corrupted. With me, he just controlled my movements. Marie, her mind now molded to his desires. This was just an experiment to him. Who knows what will happen to us once he is done with us.

“Jessica, please go into the outer room and wait for me. You will not touch the door, go near the windows, or touch the telephone.”

I did as he told me to do. I left both him and Marie in my bedroom. When the door closed, I felt a minor sense of release. I knew I needed to escape. I ran to the door. But my hand... I can’t touch the door. My hand refuses to go near the door. I ran to the window, but my feet stopped two feet away. I run to the phone, but again my hand stops barely hovering away from the headset. I try and will my hand to pick up the headset. It’s no use. I am still his prisoner. But unlike Marie, whose mind is now his, my mind is still my own to think. I need to think of a way of getting help.

So I write this story to paper, I may not be able to go near the window, but a paper airplane can sail the distance I cannot and hope that someone reads this and summon help.