The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Milk Society

Chapter 2.

It felt as if time hadn’t progressed at all, absorbed as she was in the pure bliss. Waking up was a sudden affair. It was like snapping awake without falling asleep at all. Did she fall asleep? She couldn’t quite remember.

She did remember this wicked feeling in her breasts, being sucked and sucked and sucked, as if someone was trying to pull her breasts out of her body. Actually, she still felt the pulling and sucking. It felt very sophisticated, as if little hands were playing with her breasts, kneading them, squeezing her milk glands, then sucking her milk out of her body. She could actually feel her breasts being drained and refilling just as quickly, every time again. She felt the same desire as everyone else for the milking cups to squeeze harder, to suck more. She tried to increase this feeling by pushing her breasts out and pulling them back as the machine sucked, even adjusting her breathing to it, breathing in and out in the same rhythm as the device.

And she had probably done that for nearly her entire life, because all she could remember was that her breasts had always been sucked on. Strange. She felt a little weird too. A pleasant feeling pulsed inside her crotch. She realized that her pussy was still wet and filled by the vibrating dildo. Why couldn’t she remember more?

She opened her eyes. There were vague shapes around her. It seemed her vision was small and blurred. Warm air tickled her breasts. They were heavy and sagged a bit, as the sucking cups snapped loose of her. She heard locks unlock around her and suddenly she was lifted out of her snug chair, which had completely deflated.

“MS167, stand straight,” she heard a familiar voice say.

MS167? Yes, the voice was talking to her. She was MS167. MS probably stood for Milk Slave. She giggled. “Quiet please, MS167.” She blushed a little. She saw a bit better now, but there was something odd. She turned her head left and right. Ah! She was still wearing the plastic mask, making her vision smaller than normal.

In front of her, she saw that woman who helped her the day before. She was also wearing a plastic mask and was still fully covered by black rubber. What was her name again? Yes, CS14.

She felt the mask on her own head now, tight but comfortable. Her pussy felt empty and her legs and arms were numb. She tried to stand straight. Did she gain weight? Her breasts felt so heavy. She looked down. What?! Two balloons of breasts?! What happened to her? She couldn’t believe it and touched them. As she did, some milk spurted out. They felt swollen.

“What happened to my breasts? Please? CS14?”

“It’s normal MS167. The injections modified your breasts. It helps you and makes you a useful milk slave! When you’re milked, your milk glands will expand so they produce much more milk! They’ll leak a bit and reduce to their original size eventually if you’re not milked. Don’t worry and be proud of them!”

MS167 was indeed very proud of her breasts. She felt reassured. She had to rely on nice people like CS14 to help her out in this peculiar place. She looked around a bit. She saw a rather large room with many closets like the one she’d been in. Many of them were filled with women, all being sucked in one rhythmic motion, together. Their encased breasts stuck out and looked much like her own. Swollen and a bit too large to be normal.

Five girls stood in a line next to her. They were completely naked, except for a black mask and a strange thick collar. They were wearing ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs and the wrist cuffs were linked together by a small chain, forcing their hands behind their back. A longer chain linked their collars, forcing them to stay together. They stood very straight, ignoring the pull of gravity on their huge breasts. They all had drops of milk sliding down their body. Because of the masks they were wearing, MS167 couldn’t see if they were as happy as she was and what they were looking at. She could only see their closed mouths that were faintly smiling.

MS167 was faintly smiling as well. She felt at her neck. She also had a collar like those girls. She looked at her ankles and at her wrists, which was pretty hard with the collar. She had cuffs too. How odd that she didn’t feel that earlier.

It was quite warm in here. Even the floor seemed to be heated, as she was standing with her bare feet on the floor and it was very comfortable.

Someone pulled her arms behind her back, binding them together. A longer chain linked her collar to those of the other girls.

“Why do you do that?” she asked.

“It’s for your safety. Just feel safe and be silent now,” CS14 said.

A safety precaution. She felt good about that. CS14 pushed a plastic bottle inside her mouth and squeezed it. Yummy, it was that milk again. She immediately felt lighter, as if some burden had been removed. CS14 grabbed the loose chain attached to the first girl in the queue and started guiding the little group away.

MS167 noticed that she felt very hungry. Now that she was aware of it, she wondered how that was possible. It was as if she had been drained physically. She really wanted to have something to eat. She would like to drink too, but she’d been drinking lots of water and milk in the milking machine.

She looked at all the women that were still being milked and envied them. She missed it already!

They were taken through a large foyer. Bright artificial light came from the ceiling. There were many doors, connecting the foyer to rooms and hallways. She saw other people walking around. There were many girls looking just like her, wearing only a mask and collar and featuring huge breasts that bounced around as they walked.

There were men as well, and women without balloons like hers. Some of them were wearing complete rubber suits. Many others only had a mask on.

They seemed calm and determined. There was another group of girls like her, having ankle and wrist cuffs as well. They were attached to each other too, guided by a fully covered girl just like CS14. MS167 wondered idly what curious place she was in.

Something nagged at MS167, but she paid no attention to it. They entered a room. It appeared to be a bathroom of some kind. Six men were waiting for them. The men were fully covered in thick white rubber and wore white masks. They had white gloves that were part of the suit they were wearing and thick boots, integrated with the suit as well. The girls were showered, cleaned and dried by the men. The one who cleaned MS167 even checked that all her hair was shaved off.

It was all very thorough, but also impersonal and distant. Something told her that people were usually nicer in a hospital. She wanted to say something about it, but CS14 had told her to be silent. Everyone was silent here.

After they were done, they left the room through another door and went towards a busier chamber. Many people were standing in small queues. The ones at the head of each queue appeared to have a tube in their mouth. They seemed to be swallowing liquified food. The tubes were attached to the ceiling. Once in a while, the person at the head moved away. The tube was pulled inside the ceiling and a new tube dropped down. This process went on and on.

At the side there was a group of six girls. It may have been the group she saw earlier in the foyer. MS167 couldn’t really remember, it was all so foggy and funny. The girls seemed to be nearly ready. Four of them had already stopped sucking on their food dispensers. MS167 and her five companions were guided to the group and waited until they were all ready. As the other group was leaving, they took their place. CS14 helped them by putting the tubes into their mouths. MS167 started to suck on the tube. It tasted odd, but was bearable. There was very little flavor. But it was food, and she was very hungry.

While sucking on the tube as if her life depended on it, she looked around a bit. Some of the people here were dressed strangely, but they shared one thing: a mask. Lots of people were wearing latex suits that hugged their bodies tightly. Some had corsets too, others wore leather on top of their suits. There were men with leather harnesses too and a lot of milk slaves, completely naked, wearing only a mask and a collar.

After sucking for a while, there appeared to be no more food left and the tube was pulled out of her mouth and went up into the ceiling. She saw that the other girls had finished as well. They were waiting for her! Fortunately, no one said anything about it and CS14 guided them away again.

MS167 and her companions were taken to another room. This one was quite dark. There were two large groups of comfortable seats. There were men sitting on the seats on the left, while the seats on the right were taken by women, all of them wearing various different outfits. They all had some sort of helmet on their head,. The group she saw earlier also appeared to be sitting on six of the seats. She knew it was them because they were the only six masked girls with inflated balloons for breasts sitting together linked by a chain.

To her surprise, the seats were very similar to chairs in the room she had woken up in, with a hole allowing her to pee and a dildo. The egg-shaped dildo immediately became the center of her attention, as she licked her lips and anticipated the pleasant throbbing. She wanted to ask CS14 what would happen here. It was too bad she had been told to be silent.

CS14 removed the chains from her collar and from her wrist cuffs and helped her into a seat. Very gently, the slippery dildo slid inside and MS167 could comfortably sit down and relax her muscles. The anticipated feelings immediately captured her body, as she felt the dildo swelling, filling her, making it impossible to get out. It immediately started to vibrate again. The entire seat inflated itself snugly around her hips. CS14 pushed the rings of her ankle and wrist cuffs inside four holes built into the seats. They immediately locked, attaching her to the seat. Her arms were comfortably resting on armrests and her legs were also in a very comfortable position.

A heavy helmet of some kind was lowered over her head. She couldn’t see anything anymore! Pleasant music came out of the helmet and relaxing light pulsed inside. Something pressed against her mouth and she instinctively allowed yet another plastic tube inside. She sucked a bit on it. It was the yummy milk again!

After maybe a minute or two – she lost track of time – she heard a voice speak to her.

“Hello milk slave. Welcome to our facility. This is your first session. As a milk slave, you may be wondering what this is all about. As one of the many members of our new society you will be instructed and taught about your new role in life.”

Yes, the voice was right. She was eager to learn more. The voice continued and MS167 listened while watching the soft light pulse.

“You are one of the special members of the society who are honored to be in our service.”

Honored!

“You may be wondering why you have been selected. We help many people in our facility to have a good life. You play a very central role in this.”

Somewhere far away, she sensed that the voice was so right about this. She always wanted to help others. The nagging feeling, that this may have been a deception, that she shouldn’t have been so docile and so nice, had been silent for a while now. Somehow, she had managed to push away the annoying presence so it shut up.

“You are selected as a milk slave because you are very good at producing milk. You may wonder why the milk we extract from you is so useful?”

Yes, she certainly wanted to know that. She listened intensely, trying to understand everything the voice told her.

“The milk has extra chemicals with useful effects. One of those is that your breasts are modified, so they’ll swell when being milked, causing extra milk production. We injected a specially prepared solution into your breasts to speed up this effect.”

MS167 nodded. She’d noticed that. Thinking about her breasts, she felt a trickle of milk slowly flow down her body.

“When someone drinks the milk, the chemicals also influence their brain. It suppresses the parts that are aware. Only the conscious mind is suppressed, not the unconscious. Almost your entire old personality can be turned off this way. When under these effects, new neural paths can develop, immune to the milk. This way, we can give members of our society a new personality and train them.”

“When you stop drinking the milk, your old personality will soon resurface. It will not have access to any of your new memories, but it may become aware of you. We explain this to you, because you will be trained to be the master of your old personality, putting it under your and our control. But be careful. Right now, you aren’t trained well enough to fool your old self.”

MS167 listened carefully. She didn’t know much about her old personality. Of course not, it was suppressed! She was curious whether her other personality was dangerous. It had better stay suppressed, if she still needed training to control it. She sucked more on the milk.

“Very good! Always make sure you drink enough milk! You’re a good member of our society!”

She felt the dildo throb a little faster, give her a bit more pleasure. MS167 promised to herself that she would do whatever it would take to stay sane and protect herself.

“Your new personality will become very strong. You will be able to act independently as a valued member of our society. This may not matter for your current milking task, but if you’re intelligent, resourceful or well-placed, you can be very useful to us in other ways.”

“You may notice the third effect of the chemicals. You’ll be easily aroused and feel a constant rush of pleasure. This effect ensures you have a pleasant time as a member of our society. It also helps for some other tasks members of our society do.”

The voice continued explaining a lot of things, repeating the fundamentals, filling her with knowledge. It told her how the world worked. That there were many things she had to be careful of. That there were many people who wanted to take away the pleasure of her life. That she should control her thoughts. The voice told her that being a sexy milk slave is good. MS167 nodded as the voice kept repeating the fundamental instructions.

The voice told her about various different services she would be trained in. A large number of slaves took a new role in the new society, usually as pleasure slaves in various fetishistic variations. Some women became milking slaves, a lot of men became workers and guards. The voice continued like this for a long time, repeating it over and over again, progressing in small steps.

* * *

There was only music now.

The helmet went up. She saw some normal light again. Someone helped her stand up. She felt the chains being attached to her collar and to the wrist cuffs. She waited. Her mind was clear and silent. She vaguely remembered hearing her thoughts all the time, always busy in her head. She needed only very little concentration to stay clear and focused. Perfect. Nothing could disturb her.

She looked around, letting her eyes get used to normal vision. There were still many men and women, but they weren’t the same as when she came in. She saw the chains that bound her to her companions. MS167 understood it now. They were also new milk slaves, freed from a dangerous personality and helped to regain control of their life. MS167 waited until there was a gentle tug on the chains and she followed the line of girls again, calmly moving, with clear, determined steps.

As they left the room into the foyer, MS167 was disoriented by the light. Her head felt quite full somehow. She would need to rest. She just kept walking, following the girl in front of her. After a few turns and hallways, she noticed they were entering the milking room again!

MS167 knew what was expected of her. The voice in the helmet had explained it all so clearly. She felt proud of her special role. CS14 removed the chains and immediately MS167 positioned herself above the dildo and slowly proceeded to sit on it, gently guiding the invader inside her wet pussy with her hips. As soon as she sat comfortably, the dildo and the seat started to inflate. The vibrations filled her pussy once again. She pushed her ankle cuffs into the locks. They automatically locked her, fixing her legs inside.

MS167 felt good about this. There was a thought in her mind, the thought that she was a good milk slave. The thought didn’t bother her, but she had to learn to consciously control what she was thinking. The voice had told MS167 that it was very important.

She grabbed the two black cups herself and fixed them on her breasts, making sure they fit correctly. It was funny how her breasts were still incredibly large, though not as large as earlier. She suppressed the thought.

The cups automatically started sucking and MS167 felt her breasts turning into overdrive again.

She grabbed the milk tube and put it into her mouth, checking again that everything was comfortable. Then she put her wrist cuffs inside the locks.

It was a good thing she has these cuffs locking her in. If something went wrong and her old personality resurfaced, it should not be able to escape!

As MS167 pushed her collar ring inside the lock, the lids closed over her arms and lower body, locking them in, leaving only her pulsing breasts and her masked head exposed to the outside world.

As she started sucking a bit on the milk, MS167 dreamed away, drifting asleep on the familiar pulse of her new role in life.

CS14 nodded. MS167 adjusted well, as was to be expected. She remembered her own time as a milk slave, just a year ago. Sucking a bit on her own bottle of milk, she wrote on a notepad that the education of MS167 was going well. She wandered away to check upon the other slaves, anticipating her reward at the end of the day...