The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story Title: Mike’s Enslavement

Mike was a 25 year old associate at a consulting firm. He was hardworking and ambitious, determined to climb the corporate ladder. His focus was on his job and he rarely let himself relax or enjoy life outside of work.

To help reduce the stress of his life one of Mike’s friends recommended he hire a cleaner. At first, Mike was hesitant to bring someone into his home, fearing that it would be an invasion of his personal space. But after a particularly hectic week at work, he decided to give it a try.

He began to search online but Mike’s friend was insistent that he try out the cleaner he currently used. “She’s the best in town, trust me,” he said.

And so, Mike called the number and scheduled a cleaning for the next day.

When Jen arrived, Mike was taken aback. She was a gorgeous Filipino woman, slightly on the shorter side but with curves in all the right places. Her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she had a radiant smile on her face. She introduced herself and got straight to work, effortlessly moving around the house and tidying up.

For the first few months, everything was going great. Jen kept his house spotless and Mike was happy with the arrangement. One day, as Mike was working in his home office he came outside to see Jen brewing herself some sort of strange drink. It seemed like a sort of tea but the leaves she used were dark red, and the smell that filled the room was intoxicating.

“What is that?” Mike asked, curious.

Jen smiled at him. “It’s a traditional herbal tea from my country,” she explained. “It helps with relaxation and focus.”

Mike nodded and went back to work. The next day this ritual was repeated, only this time it was a stressful afternoon and he was beginning to feel overwhelmed by his workload. Jen noticed him pause by her serenely sitting on the couch sipping at her drink.

“Would you like to try some?” she asked, holding out a cup to him.

Mike hesitated for a moment before accepting and taking a sip. The taste was unique and unlike anything he had ever tried before. He noticed almost immediately that his tension eased and he was able to focus better on his work.

From that day on, Jen would make him a cup of her special tea whenever she saw him getting stressed out, and soon Mike began to rely on it as a way to calm his mind and body.

While it still seemed to fill him with focus for the rest of the day, he began to notice a strange effect. Shortly after drinking the tea he would become quite sleepy—this only lasted 20 or so minutes, and after he seemed to attain that calm clarity which helped him with his workload. Still, it became a struggle to sit at his desk for these 20 minutes as the monitor almost looked hazy and out of focus.

One day, after finishing his cup of tea, Mike joined Jen on the couch. She didn’t watch TV, but instead listened to this rhythmic odd music which didn’t have any lyrics, but droned on in a mesmerizing fashion. He looked at Jen but she just smiled and motioned at him to sit quietly and relax, which he did.

Mike soon couldn’t go a day without the tea. He would drink his cup, immediately sit down on the couch next to Jen and let the rhythm of the music wash over him. He found himself drifting away into a state of blissful relaxation, forgetting all about his work and just basking in the feeling of total calm and peace.

As the weeks went by, he began to notice Jen in a way he hadn’t before. He would catch her eye, admire her long black hair (she’d stopped wearing it a ponytail and started wearing it down), and even steal glances at her round butt when he thought she wasn’t looking. Normally he was into tall blonde Scandinavian women but lately the porn he was watching just didn’t satisfy him. He now seemed to be craving someone more exotic.

Jen seemed to read his thoughts and would often find ways to touch him innocently- a brush of her hand against his when she handed him his tea, or a light pat on the shoulder when he successfully finished a difficult project.

Mike couldn’t help but fantasize about her and the idea of her touching him in more intimate ways. The tea had become an essential part of his day, and his eyes would be closed almost the moment he hit the couch beside her. He found that he’d often wake up from these little blackouts hard, and was thankful Jen always seemed to have left by the time he’d woken up. He’d often visit the bathroom before going back to work, gasping in pleasure as he relieved himself. He’d stopped watching porn entirely now, and now touched himself to the thought of Jen on her knees with his cock in her mouth, Jen’s ass bouncing in front of him in reverse-cowgirl, Jen’s soft C cup breasts bare in front of him. When he came out of the bathroom she sometimes smiled at him a little too knowingly, and he blushed.

Jen’s demeanour was changing too. She began to wear shorter skirts and tighter tops, showing off her curves even more. She was constantly teasing Mike, making sly innuendos and winking at him. One day when he entered the bathroom for a jerk off session after a tea induced nap, there was a pair of black lace panties sitting on the sink (Jen did her laundry at his place). Mike’s eyes rolled to the back of his head as he greedily pressed the panties against his face while stroking his cock. He didn’t get much work done that day.

Mike was going out of town for the weekend for a business trip and was heading to the airport when he realized he didn’t have any of the special tea. Panicked, he asked the Cab driver to turn around, figuring he could just take some from the stash she kept above the sink. He pulled up in front of his home thirty minutes later and asked the driver to wait.

The door to his apartment was unlocked—that was strange. Mike entered warily, when he heard noises coming from the living room. It sounded like glass clinking and furniture moving. Steeling himself for a confrontation, Mike suddenly threw the door open and stepped in.

Inside was Jen and two other strange Filipino women. Mike’s eyes immediately shot to Jen and stared at her greedily, because she was wearing a too-tight black dress and miniskirt which barely hid her massive brown peach of an ass. As intoxicating as this sight was to him, he couldn’t ignore her two friends who were busy emptying his liquor cabinet and wardrobe respectively in two large duffel bags.

“What the fuck is going on” he said, his voice full of confusion and betrayal. The two women leapt in surprise but Jen just smiled and danced over to him showing off her body. “Mike! I thought you were still home, so I told my friends to wait for me here. We were just catching up and having a little fun, they’ll be gone in a minute” Jen said in a high, innocent schoolgirl-like voice.

“Is that why you’re clearing out my living room, huh!” he said with a flash of anger, as he’d just noticed one of the women take a bottle that was a gift from his dad.

“I’m calling the police Jen—and you’re leaving.” he said with all the authority he could muster. She was just a cleaner. Just a cleaner.

Jen pouted, and then looked a little seductive. “Don’t be mad Mike—we were just borrowing. Let me make you a cup of tea, and I—”

Mike grabbed her arm and made to march her to the door. In a flash she twisted her arm and shoved a piece of cloth in front of Mike’s face. He was about to rip it away when he instinctively took a sniff.

Suddenly it was like his brain was hit by a truck. The musky sweet smell seemed to expand and slam into his head via his nostrils, causing him to reel and let go in surprise. It smelt like the special tea but mixed with something animalistic and erotic, that demanded his attention and yelled to the primitive part of his brain that he needed it, and now.

“Aww, do you like my panties Mikey?” Jen said in a completely new tone of voice, harsh and mocking. “Does it remind you of blowing your load to me in the bathroom?” she said, twisting her hand to better cover his face and mouth with the black lace.

“I didn’t expect you to come home this weekend, but I was going to do this eventually anyway so I guess it might as well be now. Come over and help girls!”

Images flooded his mind of him sucking at her pussy, him leaping over the couch to shove into her and feeling her naked thighs grind against him as she rode him cowgirl. Two strangers on either side of him started to pull off his clothes and tore at his shirt. One of them was undoing his belt, and the other started to yank his pants down first. He dimly realized that the latter part of these images was real life, and somehow his cock was out. He couldn’t move, damn it. Why couldn’t he move?

“First, let’s get you comfy” Jen said and grabbed his cock like a leash. His brain flashed with pleasure—it was like his cock was vibrating, being sucked on, and squeezed all at once. He felt her hand move and naturally moved his body to keep his cock feeling like that. She led him to the couch and pushed him back hard, his body slamming down with a thud. His cock returned to normal he dimly began to shake his head and try to clear his senses.

Jen reappeared in front of him, skirt off. Her thick thighs overlapped and concealed where her pussy would be, showing only the patch of dark hair shaved to a heart. She laughed—“Don’t even try, Mike. I’m sorry but it’s far too late for you now.

You see, you’ve submitted to me hundreds of times before, it’s just that you didn’t know it consciously. Every time you had your little nap on the couch your mind would drift off and I’d have a talk with your body. I’m glad you liked my tea—it’s actually nothing special, just a drink produced in my hometown.

What was special though, were the drops of Nyquil I kept adding to your cup without you noticing. It started slowly, didn’t it. A little drowsiness in the afternoons, a nice comfy couch, some relaxing music playing? I’ll admit, it took awhile to get you—you kept going back to work, determined to get that promotion. But slowly the drops kept increasing, and you got sleepier and sleepier didn’t you little Mike? And eventually it was off to dreamland on the couch.

But that doesn’t explain it, does it Mike? After all, an afternoon nap never hurt anybody. It doesn’t explain why me doing THIS” Jen slightly uncrossed her legs revealing the top of her pink pussy lips. Mike’s pupils dilated and he moaned, his mind once again full of fucking Jen in different positions. “makes you forget all about that phone you were reaching for in your pocket. That’s it, goooood boy. Isn’t it so hard to think about your phone? Easier to think about my thighs slapping against your pelvis as you fuck my ass in doggy, right? Each CLAP of the thighs just like the beat of that song we listened to on the couch huh?” Seeing that Mike’s arms had gone limp and his eyes were unfocused Jen continued satisfied.

“Now the secret to that, Mikey, is smell. Smell is a powerful thing, do you know that? It invokes the most primal feeling in all of us when our nose falls upon something it likes. Men in particular are very susceptible. And what better scent is there than sex? It’s so sweet and alluring, it’s easy for men to get lost in it. I started by just touching myself next to you snoozing away, and then pressing my fingers under your nose once they were nice and wet. That was all you needed to have a nice naughty dream about your cleaner, wasn’t it? Over time, I started bringing my old panties and playing with myself in them next to you. And then, when the timing was right, I put them over your face. Just a little bit at first, but each time you started to get more and more turned on. I could see your hard cock through your pants.

I’d often come from the gym, or straight from fucking someone, right to your apartment to clean. The sweatier and smellier I was down there the more you craved it, letting out little moans as you dreamt of fucking me in dreamland. I never let you cum though—that was for you to do, shamefully, after we’d had our fun. The shame kept you from being suspicious.

Nyquill has diminishing effects over time of course, but by this time it didn’t matter. You were like a trained dog. The moment you sank into that couch and tasted that tea your body started releasing those sleepy chemicals because it knew how good it was about to feel. I guess you stopped worrying about your performance at work because those little naps got longer and longer, and so did the little sessions in the bathroom.

I made sure to dress provocatively enough to distract you from any problems you were having in your professional life. You should have seen the way your eyes would follow my swaying hips to the bedroom, jaw slack. I haven’t actually cleaned in there for months by the way.

I then started leaving the panties in the bathroom for my good boy to find. It was beautiful—you were shaping a weapon against your own mind, a piece of cloth that could bring you to your knees humping like a dog. Perfect for a sudden surprise like this.

Now, why am I telling you this? Well, there’s an art to enslaving, my little Mikey. I’m going to take your nice fancy apartment for me and my friends here, and you’re going to continue to go to work to provide for our lavish lifestyle. I don’t just need your dumb subconscious for this, I need all of you—enough to not get fired, anyway. You know the best way to achieve that Mikey? Resistance. Resistance fuels the fire that will burn the rest of your free will. It’s not enough for me to send you to sleep against your will. You have to try and stop me, fail, and go willingly into pleasure and submission.” Hearing all of this had snapped Mike out of his stupor. He was angry, he was scared, he was fucking confused.

“All of these words Mikey, I know. I’ll make it simple—you want to leave, leave. You want to cum? Cum, and be mine. Sink into an oblivion of my flesh.” She stepped back, and walked away to stand by the kitchen. Her friends followed. Slowly, Mike got up from the couch. He was still rock hard and his head hurt but he understood well enough. He had to get the fuck out of here.

He stumbled to the door, his pants around his ankles. His hand on the knob, he was about to turn it when he paused. This was wrong—why was he leaving his own apartment to three strange women. He turned around and looked at them. They were all under five foot three, with curvy but not at all muscular bodies. Jen was putting on the kettle like she owned the place.

Mike felt the anger come back. He didn’t know whether he wanted to hit them, call the police, or both. Jen turned around to attend to the kettle and in doing so displayed her absolutely stunning ass. Finally uncovered by any sort of skirt her two luscious cheeks sat there tauntingly—perky, but with enough jiggle to move tantalizingly with every small sway. Mike felt the anger surge now. He wanted to grab that ass, pin it down and fuck it into submission. He wanted to rape her and her friends, ruin them, expose them and leave them on the street.

He strode across the room with purpose and grabbed Jen by the arm again, this time careful to hold her securely. Her friends watched with nonchalant expressions but he didn’t care. All the rage was suddenly focused on this small filipino girl that had humiliated him. He flung her on his expensive leather couch and, shaking his pants off, mounted her. His rock hard cock easily slipped into her wet pussy, and he let out a guttural moan of satisfaction. He started to fuck her, slamming into her perfect round ass. His hands pinned her arms at her sides as he pounded his anger and frustration into that perfect pussy. She was slick, tight, and burning hot as her pussy wrapped around his cock. Thrust after thrust he pounded in her, gasping words with every stroke like “dumb bitch” and “I’m going to impregnate you”.

She began to moan, slightly arching her back to better swallow Mike’s cock with her ass. He took this as a sign of submission and increased his efforts, his balls growing fuller and fuller as he kept up the ferocious pace.

“Why—Why—are you—doing this” she moaned in low breathy tones as he continued to pound, subconsciously, to the beat of the music they used to listen to.

“You humiliate me with your tricks.” Mike snarled. “I show you how a true alpha male treats a woman”.

“Oh—Oh—and how—is that?” she said in that same moaning voice, interrupted by every hard thrust of his cock deep in her cunt.

“Leave you face down and flooded with seed.” said Mike with satisfaction, sweat pouring down his forehead. “I like your little foreign cunt, and I’m going to own it.”

“Oh—fuck yeah.” she said. “Not—not a beta, spraying his seed over himself.”

She moved her hips slightly down now, forcing him to commit to the powerful thrusts to reach the depth of her pussy he was craving.

“You were too strong Mike. Too strong for me and my tight little ass.” she continued over the grunts of Mike’s primal mission.

“You’re going to flood my cunt with seed, and you’re going to—ahhhh—to win” she moaned in the same breathy tones.

Smiling with satisfaction Mike added “And you’re going to get the fuck out, and take your friends with you.”

Moving her hips in time with Mike, Jen started to squeeze her pussy tighter to milk his cock. “Of course I will Mike, because you won. If you were a weak little beta and didn’t cum in my pussy I wouldn’t do as you say, but you’re just too strong.” She continued “Strong men cum inside, weak men cum on their stomachs. I couldn’t do anything to control a strong alpha male but a weak beta wouldn’t be able to resist my ass.”

“You don’t even need to pay attention to me, because you’re so strong. Just keep thrusting into my tight pussy and get those balls full of cum.”

“I don’t even need to listen to you.” said Mike. “I’m going to keep thrusting into your tight pussy”.

Yes, what a good strong boy!” Jen cooed seductively. “Strong men like that don’t need to hold down a woman because their cock does it for them.”

Mike slowly let go of Jen’s arms and let his arms drop to the side, his focus absolutely glued to her thick thighs which rippled every time he slammed into them.

“I’m sure there’s nothing that would stop you from flooding my pussy because you’re an alpha male Mike. If you weren’t such a strong alpha you might do something like give in to the soft stroking of one of my friends hands, or lose yourself in the smell of my ass.”

Your balls are getting fuller, aren’t they? Full of all the rage, anger, and strength you have as a man. You’re going to give me all that strength aren’t you Mike. You wouldn’t waste it, because then you’d never get it back. Every stroke, balls get fuller.”

Mike grunted, his forehead now dripping sweat onto Jen’s thighs. All he wanted to do was relieve his swollen balls and cum.

“Oh you’re getting so close, aren’t you? So close to filling my naughty pussy right up like the strong man you are. Thrusting away to the rhythm of that special little song. Do you remember that song, Mike?“

“You seemed so weak then, lying on the couch next to me. Inhaling dumbly at my fingers. Sniffing my panties. But there’s something else we did Mike. Something that I didn’t tell you.”

“I’m not sure you’d remember Mike, since you’re not listening to anything I’m saying right now. But you don’t need to listen Mike. All you need to do is —”

Jen placed her now free hands on each ass cheek, and pulled them apart to reveal her tight brown asshole. “GO DUMB FOR MY HOLE”

A neuron pathway that was reinforced by months of a specific whispered phrase, shortly followed by the smell of Jen’s tight asshole, and finally a gentle teasing of the balls, instantly triggered in Mike’s addled mind. The sight of Jen’s asshole in front of him was absolutely hypnotic. A spiral seemed to swirl in his vision with the ass in the center, and that feeling of bliss on his cock was back. Stunned, he helplessly allowed Jen to get up, his cock slipping out of her pussy slick with her juice, and stand over him making sure to keep her asshole spread and in the center of his vision. “Aww, Mike. What happened to the alpha?” She bent into a slight squat, hovering her ass and pussy directly above his face. He stared, dumb and transfixed. “It was so cute watching you think you had the upper hand. Pumping so vigorously, filling your balls with all those thoughts of resistance, anger, dominance. I think it’s time you spurted them out, isn’t it.”

“You remember what I said earlier, right? Where do beta’s cum?”

She pressed her ass and pussy against his face, forcing him to breathe her in. Mike’s eyes rolled back and his thighs helplessly flexed.

“Where do betas cum, Mike. Answer me and I’ll send you to dreamland.”

It was hard for Mike to form thoughts. His mind was utterly focused on Jen’s asshole, smelling it, tasting it, letting it spiral directly into his head. A brief memory stirred in him and his cock twitched.

“Ahh—they—cum on their stomach.”

Jen smiled and motioned to Amber, one of her friends.

“Good boy” she said. Amber grabbed Mike’s cock and pumped hard, the other hand gently caressing his balls. At the same time, Jen thrust her ass back into Mike’s face until it was all he could see.

He moaned and the last of his mind drained into his balls which helplessly shot a massive creamy load all over his stomach. Jen smiled, and watched Mike’s face go slack and dumb as everything which could have resisted her made its final journey to an infinite dream of Jen.