The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MIDNIGHT RIDE OF PAULA REVERED

Paula didn’t stop crying immediately but the sudden burst of smoke certainly got her attention. She ran to the pantry. She grabbed the fire extinguisher. She pulled the pin and she fired.

And what she heard was hacking and coughing intermixed with a few choice epithets that dear reader, I feel uncomfortable conveying to you here.

Paula shut off the fire extinguisher and she peered into the smoke. “Is someone there,” she asked.

More hacking. More wheezing and then a woman stepped out of the smoke.

She was dressed all in black leather with big, full breasts which would have been all the more impressive if they weren’t covered in flame retardant. “What the hell was that for?”

“Who ... who are you,” Paula stammered.

The woman stared at the girl. “I’m your fucking fairy godmother,” she said.

“My fairy godmother?!”

“I know. I know. Not exactly what you were expecting, huh?”

“I didn’t even think I had a fairy godmother.”

“Well, you do, and what the heck was the deal with the fire extinguisher. This ain’t no cheap-ass pyrotechnics you’re looking at here. This is high quality stuff and then you go and fuck it all up with your little fire extinguisher trick.”

“Sorry.”

“Sorry,” the fairy godmother said with a shake of her head. “Yeah right.” A wave of her hand and the foam was gone. “All right now, what are we going to do with you.”

“With me,” Paula squawked. “What’s wrong with me?”

The fairy godmother tried not to snicker but she didn’t try all that hard. “Just look at you,” she said.

“What,” asked the girl. “What’s wrong with me?”

“Honey, I got places to be. I don’t have time to make a list. Let’s just say it’s Friday night and you’re home alone and we’ll leave it at that.”

“So?”

“So, when’s the last time you had a date?”

“That’s none of your business.”

The fairy godmother smirked. “Actually, honey, it is my business, but let’s face it. You know the way this works. I’ll get you prettied up so you can have a big night out on the town, but—”

“No way. You’re not going to send me to a ball, are you?”

The fairy godmother snorted. “Honey, when was the last time you went to a ball?”

“Well never, but—”

“So why the hell would you think I was going to send you to a ball?”

“But the story—”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. God, I hate that fuckin’ story. Everyone wants to go to a frickin’ ball, but honey, I got something even better than that.”

“What?”

“We’re going to send you to a night club and by the time this night is through, we’re going to get you laid.”

“But I’ve already been to a night club.”

The fairy godmother just smiled. “Not like this one you haven’t, but first we’ve got to get you ready, so—”

“What are you going to do?”

“God damn. Do you always interrupt everyone this much? No wonder you’re home alone.”

“Sorry.”

“Okay, first things first. We’ve got to get you ready.”

“Are you going to turn my clothes into a gown?”

“A gown? What? Are you crazy? When was the last time you saw a woman wear a gown to a night club? No, I got something else in mind.”

Before Paula could ask what that was, her fairy godmother was waving her hands and suddenly, Paula gasped. Her dress had suddenly become incredibly tight and incredibly short but that wasn’t what made Paula gasp. Nor was it the fact that the way her dress was squeezing her almost seemed to guarantee that her tits would invariably pop free from the garment at any moment. No, what made Paula gasp was that she was no longer wearing any panties and with her dress as short as it was, the fact that she was bare below her waist only became even more obvious.

“There now, that’s a whole lot better, isn’t it,” the fairy godmother said.

“I guess.”

“Take my word for it, Honey, it’s great.”

“I guess,” Paula said.

“Now, we can’t have you showing up in that old piece of crap you’re driving,” the fairy godmother said.

“What’s wrong with my car?”

“Honey, we want you to show up in style and your car doesn’t say style.”

Paula could hardly argue with that. Her car was functional but she liked it that way and the last thing she wanted was for her fairy godmother to go messing around with her bug.

“Come on,” the fairy godmother said.

“I don’t want you to do anything to my car,” Paula said worriedly.

“Don’t you worry,” the fairy godmother said. “I’m not going to touch your little, stupid car.”

“But—”

“I said come on. Geez. I’m trying to help you here. Now, come on.”

Reluctantly, Paula followed along behind as her fairy godmother led her outside.

“Do you know what these are,” her fairy godmother asked.

What the woman was holding looked suspiciously like the little, white panties that up until recently, Paula had been wearing. Paula nodded.

The fairy godmother tossed the panties in the air and they landed out in the street. With a wave of the fairy godmother’s hand, the panties began to swell and bulge and stretch and grow until where the panties had been before, there was now a big, white stretch limo parked in front of Paula’s apartment. The door on the driver’s side opened and a man got out, dressed in the same white as the limosine and he got out and came around to the passenger side to open the passenger’s side door. He tipped his cap. “Your ride, Miss.”

“And now the rules.”

“I know,” Paula said. “Be back by midnight or my limo’s going to turn back into a pair of panties.”

The fairy godmother shook her head. “Has anyone ever told you how rude that is? You really shouldn’t go around interrupting people like that.”

“Sorry.”

“And yet you keep doing it over and over again.”

“I said I was sorry.”

The fairy godmother looked only slightly mollified. “Okay, the rules. I don’t care what time you leave the club and no, your limo’s not going to turn back into a pair of panties at midnight. Really, I have no idea where you got such a ridiculous idea. Stay as long as you like for all I care, but right now, you’re totally hot and adorable, but at midnight, you’ll be totally irresistible. I mean it. You’ll be totally and completely irresistible so I’d really recommend you find a guy by then and let him take him home and fuck you.”

“And what if I don’t?”

“Well, that’s up to you, but I’m just telling you, I’d be home and fucking by midnight. Okay?”

“Okay,” Paula said. She still wasn’t sure about why she was doing this.

“All right, on your way, then, and remember, I want to hear all the juicy details when you’re done, and I do mean juicy. Now, go.”

Paula went. She was still having some misgivings about this, but she went because that was what she’d been told to do, and when you got someone as powerful as a magical fairy godmother egging you on, it’s really not a good idea to go against what the fairy godmother wants because as everyone knows, the last thing you want is a pissed off fairy godmother.

The dress was hard to walk in. Paula had the feeling that the dress was so short that if she didn’t watch it, she was going to be giving a whole lot of people a really good show.

If walking in the dress was difficult, sitting in it was impossible. She walked down to the limo and she stepped inside but as soon as she tried to sit, the dress rode up underneath her and that’s when Paula got her next surprise. Her pussy was now shaved clean.

Just my little gift to you, she heard the voice in her head. Now, have fun.

“Do you know where we’re going,” Paula asked the driver.

“Yes, Miss. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.”

Enjoy the ride, Paula thought. Kind of hard to do when you’re sitting there with your pussy on display, even if there was no one there to see it.

Well, not no one, she thought. There was someone there to enjoy it.

There was her pussy, all shaved and exposed. She looked up at the front seat. The man didn’t seem to be watching her.

She opened her legs and she let her fingers slide between her legs. She rubbed her fingers over her clit. She was hot and she couldn’t help but wonder if this was something that the fairy godmother had done to her or if this was simply because she was sitting in a car practically naked and with no panties and with a little, shaved pussy that was just begging to be had.

She rubbed her pussy. What she really needed was a cock inside her pussy. It had been too long since she’d felt that.

She was wet. She looked to the front of the car again. As far as she could tell, the driver still hadn’t looked in the back. Maybe she kind of wanted him to. She hadn’t really paid attention to what he looked like but if he was cute, who really needed to go to a club to get fucked. Just have him pull the car over and let him do her here.

The thought excited her. She could feel herself getting wetter. There was plenty of space here in the back. He could come here in the back and he could fuck her brains out. God, she wanted that. She wanted someone to fuck her brains out.

Her fingers rubbed her pussy. She wanted to cum so bad.

And she might have done it, too. She might have made herself cum or better yet, she might have gotten the driver to join her in the back except at that moment, the car rolled to a stop. “We’re here, Miss,” the driver said.

Paula quickly pulled her fingers back from the brink. She didn’t know what had come over her but she felt ashamed. She wondered if the driver knew what she had been doing, but if he had, his voice gave no indication of it. The man simply got out of the car and came around to the passenger’s side and very quickly, he was opening the door for Paula.

Paula could see that wherever they were, there was already a crowd gathered outside, and her without her panties. Now, why did that excite her so.

Slide your legs together she told herself as she tried to get out of the car. She knew the people outside the club were already getting a good look at her as it was but there was no reason to give them an even better look than they deserved although the thought of giving them a really good look sounded like fun.

Now where had that thought come from, she wondered.

A man rushed forward and held a hand out. He was a big man and even though he wore a tux, everything about him screamed bouncer. “Miss Silver,” the man said. “How good to see you again.”

Paula was confused. Her name wasn’t Silver. It was Smith.

I know, Honey, she heard the voice of her fairy godmother in her head, but Smith is so ordinary. Go with the flow. Go with Silver. It sounds better.

Paula paused but then she held out her hand. Go with the flow. Sure. Why not?

She was being ushered right to the front of the line, ahead of all the other people already lined up outside the club.

A man in a white suit greeted Paula just inside the door. “Miss Silver,” the man said. “How good to have you back again.”

Go with the flow, Paula heard inside her head. “Um, thanks,” she said.

“You’ll let us know if there’s anything we can do for you,” the man said.

“Yes, of course,” Paula said.

The man stood aside and Paula entered the club.

There was no doubt about it. The place was packed and the club had the feel of being the “in” place. How long such a designation would last was up to the fickle finger of fate but for now, at least, this club was the place where the beautiful people went and for some reason, Paula thought, this was where she was as well.

“Buy you a drink,” she heard a man say.

Paula turned to find an earnest young man there at her elbow.

All he wants to do is fuck you, Paula heard the voice in her head. Maybe you should let him.

“N-n-no thank you,” she said.

The man left crestfallen. That was mean, Paula heard the voice in her head, but you know you can’t say no forever.

And the weird thing was she knew she didn’t want to say no. She wasn’t even sure why she had just then. She was supposed to say yes said the voice in her head.

Other men approached her and Paula could feel her reticence waning. She was starting to like this, being the center of attention as she was. She liked having guys just hang around her, all of them wanting to buy her drinks. She was getting a little light headed. She was wondering which one of these guys she was going to let take her home because she was sure, whoever took her home, that guy was going to fuck her good.

Of course, it wasn’t just the men that seemed to be interested in Paula. Some of the women were getting a bit frisky and there was this one in particular. She was a brunette and she’d had a bit to drink. She seemed to have taken a liking to Paula’s butt and she seemed to take every opportunity to come up behind her and cop yet another feel of Paula’s ass. She’d discovered very early on that Paula wasn’t wearing any panties and so with each successive copping of a feel of Paula’s ass, the brunette’s hand seemed to get ever more daring.

Paula was getting hornier and hornier. She wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was the situation. Maybe it was something her fairy godmother had done to her but in the end, it really didn’t matter. All that mattered was that she was getting hornier and hornier, and there was one thing more that mattered, and that was the clock.

She’d lost touch with the time right up until the clock struck midnight.

The patrons in the club had been frisky before but now, they were more than that. Paula tried to remember what it was her fairy godmother had said. Something about being totally irresistible was the best she could remember. Maybe that explained why people were acting the way they were.

There’d been a mix of guys and girls standing round her when the clock had struck twelve. Suddenly, the guy standing behind her had pulled the hem of her dress up and seemingly almost in one quick motion, he pulled his cock out and he’d jammed it in Paula’s startled pussy.

On some level, Paula was thinking that this was wrong, that she should be upset at what this man was doing to her, but dammit, she was so fucking horny and she needed to be fucked so fucking bad and really, she couldn’t wait to feel a cock between her legs.

The man was fucking her for all he was worth and Paula knew he wouldn’t last long. Already, she could tell he was on the verge of cumming and she knew she wanted it. “Come on,” she urged. “Do it. Fuck me.”

Whether the man was responding to her pleas or whether he was working on his own timetable might have been debatable if one cared to debate it but the truth of the matter was the man only had a couple more good thrusts inside him before he let out a moan and before his cock started to surge.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Of fuck, that’s it. Oh yeah.”

No sooner had the man vacated his place behind Paula than there was another one moving in to take his place. Paula moaned as she felt the man move in and then she felt the head of his cock as it pushed up against her pussy. He paused for a moment and then he pushed his way inside.

The girl groaned but she knew she loved it. She loved the feel of that cock in her cunt and she loved seeing the people gathered round her. They all knew what the man was doing to her. It was obvious to see. They all knew and it was clear that the men all wanted to be inside her, and the women, they all wanted to be her.

“Come on, man,” one of the guys was saying. “Either cum inside the cunt or let one of us do the job.”

“Shut up,” the man inside her said.

“The dude’s right,” another of the men was saying. “If you aren’t going to cum inside her, then let one of the rest of us do it.”

Paula really couldn’t disagree with what the other men were saying. She wished the man inside her would hurry up and cum so she could get another cock inside her.

“I’m going to cum,” said the man inside her.

“Don’t just talk about it. Do it,” said one of the onlookers.

The man groaned and his cock surged.

Paula couldn’t believe it. She’d just let two men fuck the hell out of her and as proof, she could still feel their cum inside her. She’d never done anything like that before although for the life of her, she couldn’t figure out why. She kind of liked getting fucked in public but there were some drawbacks. She was starting to get some nasty looks from the people around her. They were just jealous, Paula told herself. They wanted to fuck her, too, but maybe Paula thought, maybe they should move this to a more private setting.

She looked around her group of admirers. She couldn’t take them all with her which was a pity, but she had a nice selection to choose from. Three should do it, she thought. She pointed at the ones she wanted. She was going to use them up. She was going to use their cocks all night long.

With her lucky entourage now in tow, Paula was about to leave but before she could go when a waitress stopped her. “Take me with you,” she said.

“What?”

“I said I want you to take me with you. I promise I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

“You want to go with me,” Paula asked.

The woman nodded.

“What about your job,” Paula asked.

“Fuck my job,” the girl said.

Paula knew she should probably tell the girl no. The girl would most likely lose her job if she came with Paula and Paula didn’t want her to lose her job but having another pussy might be useful, and the girl was a little, fucking cutie, but what really did it was her eagerness. She really wanted to please Paula. Paula knew she should say no but she didn’t. “Come on,” she said.

Paula and her little entourage marched out through the club. Somehow, her driver knew what she wanted because he was there with the limo. He opened the door to the car and Paula and her entourage climbed on inside. “Where to, Miss,” the driver asked.

“Just drive around,” she told the man. “We just want to fuck.”

“Yes, Miss,” the driver said. “Of course.”

The driver went on back around, climbed in the car, started the engine, and away they went.

Paula looked around at the men gathered round her in the car. “All right,” she said, “which one of you boys is going to fuck me first?”

The men looked round at the others and then one of them practically pushed the others out of the way. “You fuckin’ Yanks,” the man said. “You just don’t know how to fuck a woman.”

“You got something to say about it,” said one of the others.

The man grinned. “Say, no,” the man said in his crisp British accent, “but if you Yanks want a demonstration, I think me and my brother here might be able to show you how to really fuck this cunt.”

Paula hadn’t even realized that two of the men she’d selected had just happened to be brothers, but then she didn’t much care if they were brothers or not. What she cared about was what they could do to her. She wanted to be fucked and that was all there was to it.

“Are you ready to get that pussy of yours fucked,” the man asked and Paula nodded eagerly.

And that was all it took. Paula found her dress being pulled up again and then the Brit was pawing her cunt. He had his dick out and he was stroking it even as he continued to play with Paula’s pussy. The man sat down on the seat next to Paula. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Come here,” the man groaned. “Come here and ride my fucking cock.”

Paula straddled the man’s lap and her hand reached between her legs. She took hold of his cock and she held him up against her. She could feel the head of his cock pressing up against her anxious, little pussy and then in the next instant, she was pushing herself down on the man’s cock.

Paula groaned as she took the man’s cock inside her. There was no doubt about it. This was what she needed. She needed to get fucked like this and yet even as she was feeling this, she felt something more.

She turned and looked. It was the man’s brother and he had his hand on her ass but more than that, he had his other hand on his cock and then his hand was guiding that cock between her cheeks and Paula moaned. That was what she wanted. She wanted that cock in her ass.

She didn’t have long to ponder what she wanted because in the next instant, she could feel the man pressing up against her and then she felt it. The man had his cock in her ass.

Paula groaned. She’d never had a cock in her ass. She’d never thought she’d ever want to have a cock in her ass but now that she had one there, she was thinking just how good it felt inside her. She loved it. She loved getting fucked in her ass.

She closed her eyes and she moaned as the two cocks took her. With her cunt and her ass as full as they were, it was almost easy to forget that there was anyone else in the car besides her and the owners of those two wonderful cocks.

Almost easy to forget, almost, but not quite, because the others in the car weren’t about to let her forget they were there. The girl had peeled the dress down off Paula’s tits and she was eagerly sucking away on her tits even as one of the other men pulled out his cock and offered it up to Paula.

Paula looked up at the man and she smiled even as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. “That’s one in my hand,” she said, “and two inside me.”

The man didn’t say anything. He just let Paula pull on his cock.

“Do you like this,” Paula purred. “Do you like it when I pull on your cock?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“Do you want to put your cock inside me?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned again.

“What’s your name,” Paula asked.

“It’s Bill,” the man said.

“Well, Bill,” Paula purred. “I’d love to have you inside me but it looks like for now, you’re going to have to wait your turn, unless of course, you want to stick your cock in my mouth.”

Bill seemed to hesitate if only for a moment and then he was shoving his cock forward and he was burying it between Paula’s lips and all the while, the one-time waitress continued to suck on Paula’s tits.

Paula could feel it happening. She pushed Bill back but Bill tried to keep himself in her mouth. Paula pushed the man back and she gasped as his cock finally popped free from her mouth.

She could feel it happening. “Oh God,” she moaned. “They’re cumming. The British are cumming. The British are cumming.”

The man she was riding groaned and then so did his brother as both men started to cum inside her.

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “Oh yeah. The British are cumming. The British are cumming.”

The one in her ass pulled free first and then his brother followed suit. Paula rolled off of the man and she sat back down on the seat. She looked at the girl. “Why don’t you lick the cum out of my pussy.”

The girl didn’t miss a beat. She dropped down and slid between Paula’s legs and her tongue found Paula’s pussy.

“You see that, Bill,” Paula moaned even as her hand continued to stroke his shaft.

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“She does just what I tell her to. Isn’t that great?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I kind of thought you would, Bill.”

Bill groaned again.

“You know what I want you to do, Bill?”

The man shook his head.

“I want you to fuck me,” Paula moaned. “I want you to fuck me hard.”

Bill wasted little time pushing the waitress out of the way and then he was moving in between the Paula’s legs. His cock found her pussy and then he gave it a shove.

Paula gasped as she took the man’s cock. She couldn’t believe it but she loved that cock. It seemed as if she loved all cock. She hadn’t thought that was the way she was but it seemed as if she just couldn’t get enough cock.

The man seemed to sense it as well he knew who was in control here. There was just something about the girl. She was irresistible. He just had to do what she wanted.

“Oh yeah,” Paula moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it, Bill. That’s it.”

Bill couldn’t help it. He had to fuck the girl.

Paula moaned again. “Oh my, Bill,” she moaned. “Oh my. You’re a bit of a long fellow, aren’t you, Bill?”

Bill groaned again. It was all he could do.

“Are you going to cum for me, Bill,” Paula moaned. “Are you going to cum for me? Are you going to cum in my pussy?”

Bill groaned. There was no holding back and he knew he didn’t want to. He groaned as his cock surged. He could feel it happening. He was pumping his cum into the girl’s cunt and he wanted to happen. He wanted to fill her up.

It was the next morning and Paula’s fairy godmother was back in her home. She yawned and stretched as a new day dawned. In her mind’s eye, she could see Paula, still passed out in the back seat of her limo and she could see the girl wasn’t alone. The fairy godmother was happy with that. As she looked at the naked bodies piled up in the back of the car, she counted one, two, three men, and oh very good, a girl as well, and not an unattractive one. Paula’s fairy godmother was impressed. The girl had done well for herself but it was time to take the spell back. The fairy godmother waved her hands and the limo turned back into a pair of slightly worn panties. Yep, the fairy godmother thought to herself. The girl had done well for herself. In the span of a single night, she’d managed to get three guys and a girl inside her panties. That was a very good night, indeed.