The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional town of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

Synopsis: Sometimes an easy victim isn’t.

* * *

Midnight at the R&D

By: Chrystal Wynd

People really were stupid.

Tammy looked at Gina, who returned her smile. It was after sundown and only one car remained in the parking lot. Tammy and Gina could see the owner walking towards her car, and she was alone. She had to be stupid to be walking to her car alone at this time of night. Still, that made it an easy night’s work.

Tammy and Gina waited until the woman was too far from the building to run back inside, then casually walked toward her. They reached the car first, then looked at the woman, who stopped walking when she realized the two girls were blocking her way.

“Can I help you?” asked the woman.

“Sure,” said Tammy, “what’s your name, lady?”

“My name is Linda,” said the woman. “Isn’t it a bit late for you two to be out?”

Tammy rolled her eyes. “No, me and Gina both graduated from high school over two years ago, thank you very much. Isn’t it a bit late for you to be walking to your car alone, Linda?”

Linda shrugged. “I work in the aerosol department of Blonde Concepts R and D, and we’re running several experiments this week. Trials always run late.”

“Blonde Concepts?” said Tammy. “Oh, you guys put on that game show, Bimbomania!”

“Yes,” said Linda, “that’s correct.”

“That’s nice,” said Tammy, “but we’re wasting time. Give us your purse, and you don’t get hurt, Linda, alright?”

Linda exhaled. “You don’t need to do this, you know. Just get a job—”

“Thanks for the public service announcement, bitch. Just give us the purse,” said Tammy.

“And if I don’t?” said Linda.

There was the ominous sound of two switchblades opening simultaneously. “Then you get hurt, Linda,” said Tammy.

“Hurt bad, like Tammy said,” echoed Gina.

“I see,” said Linda. “Very well. Here’s my purse.”

Tammy stepped forward and took the purse from Linda’s hand. Then she noticed that Linda was holding an aerosol can in her other hand.

“Hey!” said Tammy, “you need to give that to us as well.”

“This is for work,” said Linda, “so it stays with me.”

Tammy and Gina took a threatening step closer to Linda. “It goes with us, bitch!” snarled Tammy.

Linda shrugged. “Suit yourself,” she said. Then she sprayed the contents of the can into Tammy’s face.

Tammy stumbled backward, sputtering and coughing. She dropped the purse and knife and wiped at her streaming eyes. Gina looked at Tammy, then lunged toward Linda. She moved too slowly, however, as Linda had already shifted her stance and Linda sprayed Gina fully in the face as well.

Linda remained tense as the two girls stumbled around. Finally satisfied that they were no longer any danger to herself, Linda stepped over to where her purse had been dropped to the ground. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small tape recorder. Then she clicked the recorder on.

“This is Linda H., lab technician. Two female subjects, names Tammy and Gina, both approximately nineteen to twenty years of age, both sprayed with aerosol batch two at twelve oh seven a.m.” She clicked the recorder off.

Tammy and Gina wiped ineffectually at their eyes for a short time, until their movements became slow and lethargic. Finally, their eyes glazed over and they stopped moving altogether. They still appeared to be awake, however.

Linda clicked the recorder again. “Both subjects appear to have reached alpha state within two minutes.” The recorder clicked off.

Linda stepped over to Tammy and Gina and laid a hand on Tammy’s cheek. There was no physical response. Linda took a step back and said, “Okay, girls, you can hear me and you’re going to do everything I ask you to do. We only have a minute or two here, though, so, I need you to strip off all your clothing. Do that now.”

For a moment, nothing happened. Then Tammy and Gina began to mechanically remove their clothing. Soon, both girls were standing fully naked in the parking lot.

Linda nodded. “Very good, girls. Now, I need you to assume certain positions. Tammy, I want you to spread your feet apart just slightly wider than shoulder-width. Very good. Now, I want you to lean forward and stick your bottom up as high as you can, with your hands on your knees.”

Tammy was now fully bent over, her bare feet spread apart, her rounded bare ass high. Her eyes remained glassy.

Linda turned to Gina. “Okay, Gina, I need you to get on your knees.”

There was a moment of silence, and then Gina lowered herself onto her bare knees. Linda nodded, then rummaged through her purse until she drew out a thick dildo. She then slid the dildo into Gina’s mouth.

“Very good, Gina. Now wrap your lips around the object firmly. Gina? Firmly.”

Linda checked Gina, then glanced at Tammy. She then clicked the tape recorder once more. “Subjects appear to be leaving alpha state and entering beta state. Time is twelve seventeen a.m.” Linda sighed and clicked the recorder off.

Linda stepped over to Tammy. “Tammy,” said Linda, “Can you stand up for me?”

Tammy’s eyes were no longer glassy, and they looked directly at Linda. Tammy did not move, however.

Linda began to adjust Tammy’s stance. She adjusted a hand slightly lower on Tammy’s leg, and adjusted the angle of the other elbow. Then she worked Tammy’s cheeks until the girl appeared to be smiling helplessly. Then she patted Tammy’s bare bottom and moved over to Gina.

Gina’s eyes, like Tammy’s, were no longer glassy, and, like Tammy, Gina was unable to move. Linda slid the dildo from Gina’s mouth, leaving Gina’s mouth in a perfect “O”. Linda then adjusted the angle of Gina’s head so that her face was facing forward. Finally satisfied, Linda stepped back from the girls and gave them a final look-over.

“You’ve been sprayed with an experimental aerosol,” said Linda. “We were trying to develop a self-defense spray that would immobilize attackers, but it hasn’t worked out correctly yet. However, it does seem to possess some unusual properties.” Linda stepped up to Tammy and tried to move her arm. Tammy’s arm appeared to be stiff and it resisted the motion.

Linda nodded, then clicked on the recorder. “Subjects appear to be leaving the beta state and entering the delta state. Time is twelve twenty-five a.m.” Then she clicked off the recorder once more.

Tammy’s and Gina’s eyes no longer appeared glassy. In fact, both girls’ eyes were very active. However, the girls still appeared unable to move.

“This aerosol displays some unusual properties,” said Linda. “In the first stage, the subjects- that’s you two, in this case- achieve a state of almost total suggestibility. In the second stage, the suggestibility wears off, but the subjects are unable to move. Their bodies will hold whatever position you wish to leave them in, however. They are literally human mannequins. The third stage...well, you should be experiencing that now. Your muscles become rigid and locked in position. Whatever expressions and positions you are in, you will remain so for at least eight hours.”

Linda thought she could detect slight signs of distress from the girls as Tammy and Gina realized they were locked naked in very provocative positions for at least eight hours. Linda offered the pair a sweet smile, then pulled out her cell phone. She dialed a number.

“Security? Hello, this is Linda H, from R & D. Yes, I know it’s late. Could you please send a pair of guards to the back parking lot? Yes, thank you.” She closed her phone.

A few minutes later, a pair of security guards pulled up in a golf cart. Linda nodded at them.

“Good morning,” said Linda. “I need you gentlemen to help me with some data, if you would be so kind.”

The guards’ eyes were riveted to the two naked girls locked in position.

Linda chuckled, then spoke more sharply. “Excuse me!”

The guards jumped guiltily. “Sorry, ma’am,” said the first. “How can we help?”

“Primarily as baby-sitters for these two,” said Linda, “but I also need you to take some data. Once every hour, I need you to do them according to their position. After you’ve done that, I just need you to write down your opinions on tightness, comfort and satisfaction. Make sure you switch every hour, however. If you do Tammy the first hour, you do Gina’s mouth the following hour. Do you understand?”

The guards nodded. They were used to these types of assignments.

“If the other guards wish to participate, that’s fine as well. Now, I should be back before the spray wears off; however, if they are able to move before then, take them to the back labs and spray them again, and make sure you record the time, understand? This is an important experiment, because we really need to see the effect of combining semen and this product, so fill them up as much as you can manage.”

The guards nodded in a very sincere manner. “Yes, ma’am. You can count on us, ma’am,” the first one answered. Their dedication to duty was obvious.

Linda paused to pat Gina’s rigid cheek, then stepped over and patted Tammy’s rounded bare ass. She leaned down and spoke into Tammy’s ear. “Your dedication to science is sweet. However, I suggest in the future that you not try to attack Blonde Concepts R & D personnel, particularly when they’ve had to work late.”

“Gentlemen!” said Linda, “You’re still dressed! Get to work and do these girls immediately!”

“Yes, ma’am!” said the security guards.

Linda gave Tammy and Gina a finger wave as she tossed their clothes in her car. “Good night, girls,” she said, as she started her car. “Oh, and welcome to Blonde Concepts!”

THE END