The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

This is the same Heather from “Value Added Customer Service #2”

* * *

“Mid Life Career Change”

“Let’s play a game,” Heather said.

Lisa looked at her friend strangely, “A game?”

“Yeah, or more specifically, I want to propose a bet,” Heather explained.

Lisa shot her friend another strange look. Heather was usually so serious, so practical, but ever since they got to the mall, she’d been almost… Playful, giddy even. And now this? From the woman who thought Super Bowl squares were a waste of time and money?

“What sort of bet?”

Heather smiled, “I want you to choose two girls, any two girls you like, and I bet I can get them to buy our lunch.”

“Two girls?”

“Yes.”

“Complete strangers?”

“I insist.”

The lunacy of it made Lisa shake her head, “And if you don’t get them to pay?”

“I’ll owe you double the tab of our lunch.”

“If you do get them to pay?”

“You owe me lunch next Saturday.”

Lisa thought hard, trying to find the catch, “What if these two girls refuse to go to lunch in the first place?”

Heather shrugged, she didn’t seem concerned, “Then you win the bet. We’ll go to lunch, and I’ll pay you double whatever the tab comes out to.”

Lisa took another run through the terms of the bet and still could not find the catch, “Okay, you’re on.”

“That’s the spirit,” Heather smiled. “Now there’s just one thing, and this is very important ...”

“… And here’s the catch,” Lisa thought to herself.

“… the two girls you pick have to be pretty. Hot even. The hotter the better.”

“Why?”

“To make it a bit of a challenge,” Heather explained. “Hot girls usually don’t pay.”

Lisa couldn’t argue with that, she certainly had more than her fair share of drinks paid for. Same for Heather, for that matter. In any event, she couldn’t see how this condition hurt her chances of winning the bet.

“Okay,” Lisa said, “let’s go find our lunch dates.”

It didn’t take long to find what they were looking for. Lisa saw them coming out of the Old Navy store, not even halfway across the mall; a sultry, long-haired redhead wearing tight, pastel blue shorts and a billowy T-shirt and a Vietnamese girl with dark blonde hair wearing tight blue jeans, and a V neck, blue and pink Argyle sweater.

“Those two,” Lisa indicated with a nod of her head. Heather scrutinized them closely.

“That’ll work,” she said and began walking faster. “Just let me do the talking.”

Heather and Lisa closed the gap quickly until Heather could call out without having to yell. The two girls turned around.

“Hi, my name is Heather, and this is my friend Lisa. What are your names?”

“Leanna,” said the redhead.

“Jenn,” said the blonde.

Heather smiled, “It’s nice to meet you both. I was hoping the two of you would join Lisa and I for lunch?”

Leanna and Jenn looked at each other, then back at Heather.

“Sure,” Jenn said as Leanna nodded.

“Super!” Heather smiled all the wider. “Let’s go to that café over by Nordstrom’s.”

The four set off, Lisa barely able to believe what she had just seen. A total stranger had gone up to them and asked them to lunch, and they had agreed without hesitation. It didn’t make sense to Lisa, but then again, they hadn’t agreed to buy anything either, so for the time being, Lisa was content to keep quiet. After all, Heather had insisted that she should do the talking.

Once they were at the café and seated, the strangeness continued. Leanna and Jenn were incredibly forthcoming with details to every one of Heather’ questions: they were juniors at the local college, they’ve had a grueling exam the day before, so were blowing off a little steam by window shopping today, they had no particular plans for that evening, the shuttle bus to take them back to campus wouldn’t come by for hours. Leanna had a boyfriend. Jenn and her boyfriend were on a “break”… The “break” would officially become a breakup as soon as Jenn was sure a respectable amount of time had passed.

Lisa was amazed. Her college years were not that long ago at all. Depending on how you look at it she was contemporaries with Jenn and Leanna, and she never, in a million years, would’ve given out details like that to a complete stranger. Could things really have changed that much in such a short amount of time? Still, she said nothing because Heather would do all the talking.

And despite the strangeness, Lisa had to admit lunch was perfectly pleasant. Certainly, Jenn and Leanna seemed to be enjoying themselves, laughing and chatting away with Heather. So, when the waiter delivered the check, Heather didn’t even bother to look at it.

“Now girls, I’m sure you’ll agree you had a wonderful time with Lisa and me,” Heather began.

Jenn and Leanna nodded emphatically.

Heather pushed the check towards them, “So I’m sure you’ll be more than happy to pick up the tab.”

Leanna picked up the folder containing the check and opened it. She and Jenn looked it over, their eyes widening and the color draining from their faces.

“Is there a problem?” Heather asked.

Leanna looked embarrassed, “It isn’t that we don’t want to buy your lunch. We’d love to buy it…”

“Really love to buy it,” Jenn insisted.

“… But to be honest, we don’t have this kind of money on us.”

Heather took the check, “Oh, that is quite a bit more than I expected.”

She nodded her head as if she were thinking it over.

“Well, I suppose it is unfair to expect a couple of starving college students to pick up a check like this, so let’s call it my treat.”

Leanna and Jenn looked greatly relieved.

Outside the café, and Heather was still full of pleasant surprises. “You two said the shuttle bus would be here for hours?”

Jenn quickly consulted her cell phone, “90 min. now.”

“Well, it would be no problem at all to drop you off back at the college. Lisa, you won’t mind a little detour, will you?”

“Not at all.”

“What do you say?” Heather asked. “Wouldn’t you rather get a ride then wait 90 min. for some shuttle bus, assuming it’s even on time?”

“A ride would be fantastic, thanks,” Jenn said.

“Then right this way.”

Lisa took the front passenger seat. Leanna and Jenn were in the back. If the traffic cooperated, it was a 20 minute drive to campus, and they were 10 min. into it, when Lisa realized…

“You lost the bet.”

“Say what?” Heather asked.

“The bet,” Lisa said. “You lost it.”

“What bet?” Leanna asked.

“Nothing for you or Jenn to get upset over, but I bet Lisa that you two would pay for lunch,” Heather explained.

“And they didn’t, so you lost the bet,” Lisa said.

“Yeah, but they were going to pay for lunch…”

“We really wanted to,” Leanna piped in.

“… And they would have if they had had the money, so I really didn’t lose the bet,” Heather reasoned.

“But that wasn’t the bet,” Lisa countered. “The bet was that they would actually pay for lunch, which they didn’t.”

Heather snuck a peek into her rearview mirror, “What do you two think? Be honest.”

“Well,” Jenn began. “What did you actually say? That we would want to pay for the lunch, or be willing to pay the lunch, or that we would actually pay the lunch?”

Heather took a deep breath, as if she were going to say something, then caught herself and let the breath out slowly, “That you would actually pay for lunch.”

Jenn and Leanna had a quick, whispered consultation before Jenn said, “You lost the bet. Sorry, you told us to be honest.”

“I did,” Heather sighed. “Well, Lisa, looks like you won.”

Heather turned off the main street, away from campus.

“Where are we going?” Lisa asked.

“We need to swing by my place,” Heather said. “You said you didn’t mind a little detour.”

Back at her place, Heather parked in the drive and indicated the others should follow her in. In the living room, she arranged Jenn and Leanna on the loveseat, and told Lisa to take the rocking chair.

“Now Lisa, since there was so much confusion over our bet, I’m sure you’ll agree it’s only fair that you give me a chance to win my money back.”

Lisa nodded. She agreed entirely. It was only fair.

“Very good. I want you to sit there and not say a thing while I set things up with Jenn and Leanna.

“Now, you two, I want you to listen very closely to everything I say. Any question I ask, you will answer truthfully. Anything I tell you, you will believe without question because you trust me and know anything I say to be the absolute, unalterable truth. Do you understand?”

Jenn and Leanna nodded solemnly.

“Good. You are not at all attracted to men, physically or emotionally, only women. All the RomComs, the Disney stories, all the reality shows, they’re all lies. You’ve always suspected this, but you did not want to believe it. But you are in a safe place now, and you can be your best selves, your true selves. This makes you both so incredibly happy.”

Jenn and Leanna looked as if they would burst into tears of joy.

“And this makes you incredibly aroused. You’ve waited so long for the time to be yourselves, to act on the things you really feel, and that time is now. And now that you know the truth you can never go back. From now on, you only want soft, beautiful women with perfect tits and asses. No more boys, and none of those butchy lesbians that look like boys. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” they whispered, overwhelmed.

“And knowing the truth has totally freed you. There is nothing to hold you back any more. You love sex now, and you aren’t afraid of stupid words anymore like “whore” or “slut”. People who use words like that just don’t understand. They don’t understand how wonderful, how perfect it is for you to be with a beautiful woman, to make her cum and have her make you cum. It’s what makes you happiest, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” Leanne moaned.

“Oh God,” Jenn cried.

“Tell me how you feel,” Heather demanded.

“I want a tongue in my pussy,” Jenn gasped.

“I need it so bad,” Leanna pleaded.

“Very good, I see you understand perfectly.” Heather smiled. “You stay right there while I talk to Lisa. Don’t do anything until I say it is okay.”

Heather turned back to Lisa, “Stand up.”

Lisa did as she was told.

“You can talk now.”

“How are you doing this,” Lisa said immediately.

“That isn’t important right now, but this is so pay attention,” Heather said. “I know you are straight, but if you had to choose, who would you choose: Leanna or Jenn?”

Lisa considered the two girls on the couch. They both leaned forward slightly, hands-on thighs, rubbing slowly back and forth, both sporting outrageous titty hard ons. Both stared desperately at her, Lisa could almost feel how badly each wanted to be the one chosen.

“Jenn,” she said for no reason she could discern.

“Not that you could go wrong with either,” Heather chuckled. “Jenn stand up and come over here.”

Jenn obeyed instantly.

“I want you to keep listening to me closely, because this is important also,” Heather commanded, and Jenn whimpered her acquiescence. “You really, really want to fuck Lisa. You want her more right now than you wanted anyone in your entire life. You’ve wanted her since you first saw her at the mall, haven’t you?”

Jenn licked her lips, “God, yes!”

Heather smirked, “Why do you want her so badly?”

“Look at her, with that long black hair, and that face, and those eyes, and that tight little body… She’s fucking perfect!”

“Okay Jenn, I get the picture,” Heather said. “Now I want you to head over to my bedroom, it’s over on the other side of the kitchen, and get yourself ready for Lisa. She will join you in a couple minutes.”

Jenn did as she was told.

“Now here’s the bet,” Heather turned back to Lisa. “You are going to wait for me in the bedroom with Jenn. I won’t lie to you, you’ll be waiting for quite a while because in the meantime, I’m going to be fucking Leanna...”

From the couch, a long, lust filled moan.

“If you haven’t had sex Jenn when I catch up to you, you win the bet. If you have, then, obviously, I win the bet. To be honest, I think I’m being pretty generous here… I don’t see how you can lose no matter what happens.”

“What happens if I lose?” Lisa asked.

“Well I won’t be paying you for lunch that’s for damn sure!” Heather laughed. “Plus, I turn you into a pussy crazy lipstick lesbo just like I did to Jenn and Leanna.”

“And if I win?”

“You’ll get the money, plus another, say, $100. And if you want, I’ll change Jenn and Leanna back the way they were.”

Lisa considered it, “It’s not like I really have much of a choice, is it?”

Heather shrugged, “Not really, no.”

Lisa shrugged herself, “All right then. I’ll see you whenever.” She started for Heather’ bedroom.

“Oh and one last thing,” Heather said and Lisa turned around. “ I don’t want to make it too easy for you, so just know this…”

Heather smiled widely.

“… you’re still straight, but you want to get with Jenn really, really badly.”

Lisa’s twat gushed at the thought of it. Trembling, she made for Heather’ bedroom.

Heather turned back to the loveseat. She stepped out of her flats, and quickly removed her jeans and panties. Naked from the waist down, she stood in front of Leanna.

“It’s okay baby, I have what you want,” Heather purred.

Leanna squealed with excitement, then went to work.

* * *

Lisa had been to Heather’ house many times before, so she proceeded directly to the bedroom. The door was closed; she opened it a crack and slipped in, closing it quietly behind her. Jenn had certainly spent the time getting ready for Lisa. Her clothes were folded neatly on a chair by the window, Jenn herself sat on the bed, leaning against the headboard, pillows piled under the small of her back. Her legs were spread wide, two fingers of her left hand sliding in and out of her slick folds, her right-hand tugging at a nipple. Jenn’s eyes were screwed close and she quietly cooed her pleasure.

After a moment, she became aware she was no longer alone. Opening her eyes, and seeing Lisa, she smiled widely and gracefully slid off the bed. She didn’t approach Lisa right away. Jenn waited a second first, allowing Lisa to take in her naked splendor.

“God, she’s gorgeous,” Lisa thought to herself, and for a second or two, she considered launching herself at Jenn, catching herself only at the last instant. There was still the bet. If she could hold out, Heather would change them back. She owed it to her new friends to try.

Jenn cared not at all. Slowly, she made her way forward. Lisa turned so her left shoulder pointed towards Jenn, then wedged herself into the room’s corner, presenting as small a profile to Jenn as possible. Still, Lisa couldn’t take her eyes off the girl advancing on her.

Jenn was a full head taller than Lisa, and her straight hair spilled half way down her shoulder blades. Her breasts were large and up swept, easily a D cup, and from they hung on her chest, they were obviously natural. The areolas, round and crinkled, were a shade redder than Jenn’s sandy brown skin, the nipples long and hard. She was trim through the hips, but her tummy had that light layer of fat that hid her abs and made her seem lush. Her pussy was wet and loose, the labia open, her clit free of its sheath.

She said nothing as she closed the distance, until there was nothing between them. She wrapped herself around Lisa, not really forcing herself, only lightly kissing and nuzzling any exposed skin Lisa could not protect. Jenn was warm and soft and it made Lisa shudder.

“No,” Lisa whined.

“Yes.”

“This isn’t right,” Lisa gasped. “Heather tricked you into this.”

“No, she didn’t,” Jenn whispered into Lisa’s ear, following it with a gentle nibble. “I wanted you the second I met you.”

“No. Heather told you that. This isn’t real.”

“Yes, it is. Let me show you. Please, I need you so much it’s driving me crazy.”

With that, Jenn resumed her slow-motion assault. Her hands were more active now, stroking and caressing Lisa’s ass, her breasts, her pussy. She made no attempt to remove Lisa’s clothes, for now she was content to just touch. All the while, she pushed her perfect breasts against Lisa’s arm. Lisa had a vision, almost tangible, of taking those breasts in her hands and gently massaging them as they kissed. She pressed herself deeper into the corner. Jenn reached down, softly grasping at the underside of Lisa’s thigh to move Lisa’s leg ever so slightly. Jenn’s pussy came to rest on the top of that thigh, and she started grinding against it. One of Jenn’s legs pressed against Lisa’s twat.

They stayed like that a long while, Jenn kissing Lisa’s neck and cheek and ear. The heat pouring from Jenn’s pussy was astounding. Lisa trembled and whined. She weakly begged for it to stop, even as she began to rub her crotch on Jenn’s thigh. Jenn paid her no mind.

It wasn’t just that Jenn physically enveloped her, it was Jenn’s aroma as well; the smell of her shampoo, the smell of her skin, the smell of her breath and her sweat. And growing more powerful by the moment, the smell of Jenn’s arousal. Lisa balled her hands into fists and folded them behind her back in a last-ditch effort to keep herself from reaching out for her more than willing friend.

Jenn raised up, standing up on tip toes, and snaked a hand down between their bodies to her pussy. For a second Lisa thought that Jenn was finishing herself, and that maybe, maybe, once she came, Jenn would relent a bit. But it wasn’t to be that at all. After a moment, Jenn’s hand floated back up, fingers soaking wet, to moisten Lisa’s lips with her essence.

“This is what you’re doing to me,” Jenn whispered. The scent was more than Lisa could take.

Her mouth fell open, she moaned, and Jenn’s fingers slipped in. Jenn’s taste made Lisa’s knees buckle; so forbidden, so naughty and so right.

Her mouth closed on Jenn’s fingers and she suckled until there was nothing left to taste.

Jenn withdrew her fingers, replacing them with her tongue.

Despite the bet, despite her resolve to be strong for Jenn and Leanna’s sake, Lisa reached around Jenn’s body, cupping her ass with both hands to pull their bodies together. Jenn pulled Lisa’s t-shirt from the waist of her jeans. Lisa did nothing to stop her, only grinding her crotch all the harder against Jenn’s thigh as first her tee, then her bra fluttered to the floor. Their mouths came together again, and making true her earlier vision, she reached up to grab at Jenn’s wonderful tits. They felt warm and heavy in her hands, like she knew they would. She squeezed gently, using her thumbs to tickle the undersides, and Jenn squirmed.

They stayed that for a long while until, finally, Jenn led Lisa to the bed. Lisa went willingly; once there, she tumbled onto the mattress. Standing over her, Jenn reached forward and removed the belt around Lisa, hips, then unfastened the button fly, then undid the zipper. Rationally, Lisa knew this was her last chance to stop Jenn. If this went any further, she would lose the bet. Jenn and Leanna would remain what Heather had made them, and that she would be joining them.

The rest of her, the part that was now controlled by her super-heated pussy knew that chance had long since passed. She lifted her legs straight up, making it that much easier for Jenn to peel off her pants and her thong.

Lisa scooted back, making room as Jenn joined her on the bed. They lay on their sides, Lisa with her thigh pressed against Jenn’s steamy cunt, Jenn with a leg slung around Lisa’s hip. Lisa loved everything about Jenn’s body, the curve of her hip, the firm swell of her ass, her lips, her neck, but she consistently returned to Jenn’s breasts, kissing and licking the sweat of the fleshy mounds, gently sucking on an engorged nipple. She’d always hated how guys would leer at her tits; never in a million years would Lisa have guessed she was a breast girl.

She was happily lapping at those gorgeous breasts when Jenn snaked a hand down between their bellies and began fingering Lisa’s pussy. It felt so incredible her head jerked up reflexively and she let out a loud yelp of pleasure. Instinctively, Lisa reached down to touch Jenn, her finger sliding easily in and out of the girl’s folds, until her thumb brushed Jenn’s clit.

“Right there,” Jenn gasped and her whole body jerked. Lisa did it again.

“There … ohh right there,” Jenn gasped again, and Lisa did it again. Over and over.

“Right there … there … there … theretherether,” Jenn chanted until she released, gushing onto Lisa’s hand.

As she spasmed, Jenn rolled onto her back, pulling Lisa atop her. Kissing deeply, the two pawed at each other, hands roaming frantically over exposed, sweaty flesh. Finally, with an urgent application of her hands on Lisa’s hips, Jenn indicated her new lover should spin about. Lisa did so, her soaking pussy now a mere inch above Jenn’s mouth. But Jenn was significantly taller, so only by craning her neck and extending her tongue could Lisa reach Jenn fat, wonderful clit. Lisa’s tongue caressed it, and occasionally she scooted forward so she could suck it into her mouth before Jenn pulled Lisa back onto her own mouth. That, and Lisa’s fingers pistoning in and out of her twat, had Jenn groaning loudly almost instantly.

But Jenn’s pussy licking had Lisa far beyond any sort of vocalization. Lisa’s head snapped up, eyes saucer wide, mouth gaping open. Heather stood in the bedroom doorway, completely naked. Behind her, chin resting on Heather’s shoulder, was Leanna, her hands slowly traveling up and down Heather’s body. They were smiling at Lisa, knowingly, approvingly.

The bet was lost, obviously; Jenn and Leanna would remain pussy crazed lesbos, and Lisa would be joining them shortly. That fact, the fact that Heather could control her so completely, the fact that Heather and Leanna were so obviously into what they saw on the bed, and what Jenn was doing to her twat was all she could take. Gritting her teeth, Lisa grunted her way through the longest, strongest orgasm of her life, grinding her pussy into Jenn’s face the entire while. And when it was done, she toppled off of Jenn and on to her side before rolling onto her back, panting and staring at the ceiling.

After a moment, a grinning Heather appeared in her field of vision.

“You lose,” she whispered into Lisa’s ear, not unkindly.

“I know.”

“Actually, even though you lose, you win,” Heather giggled, “because you are going to love what I change you into.”

Lisa’s eyes glazed over as she accepted the new reality, it felt like her mind was a deck of cards shuffled, and she realized Heather was right, of course. She loved the thought of getting with every hot piece of ass she could find. What Jenn had done to her was incredible … it had been the best orgasm of her life … so what wasn’t there to love?

“And I know you’re new to this, so I’ll help you with any girl you want,” Heather continued. “I take care of my friends, after all.”

Heather followed this up with a scorching kiss; Lisa could taste Leanna on her lips, and it set her afire.

And then she was gone, having moved on to Jenn motionless form. Leanne took her place.

“I hope you aren’t too tuckered out,” the red head giggled softly. From the other side of the bed Lisa heard Jenn whimper, “because I have the nastiest things planned for you.”

Lisa was more than willing to let her try.

* * *

Hours later, utterly exhausted, Lisa found herself without a tongue or fingers somewhere on her body. Jenn, Heather and Leanna were still tangled up together. Slowly, she rolled off the bed. Not bothering with her clothes, she shuffled off to the kitchen. Once there, she found a glass and poured herself some water, downing it quickly. She was drinking a second glass when soft breasts were pressed into her back and arms encircled her around the waist.

“How do you feel?” Heather whispered in her ear.

“Fantastic,” Lisa replied, putting the glass down on the counter. She turned around and pulled Heather in for a deep kiss.

“You know, I want to be fair,” Heather said, “so if you want, I’ll change you back to the way you were, and we’ll call it even.”

“No way!” Lisa said and hugged Heather tightly. “You were right, I love being like this.”

“I thought you might say that,” Heather laughed, and they kissed again, long and casually, until the soft sound of footfall alerted them that they were not alone. Leanna, naked and flushed, stood on the opposite side of the room.

“Where’s Jenn?” Heather asked.

Leanna cocked a hip and raised her arms above her head in mock triumph, “I... wore … her …. OUT!”

The three laughed, and Leanna joined them, kissing Lisa first, then Heather, before resting her head on Heather’s shoulder and snuggling up against the tall blond.

“Maybe you should be the new house mother,” she sighed.

“How’s that?” Lisa asked.

“Oh, I’m just goofing around,” Leanna said. “The house mother for my sorority, every year around this time the rumors start flying around how this is the year she is going to retire, and she never does.”

“Do you have a place on or off campus?” Heather said, her tone serious.

“Just off.”

“Is it a house-house?”

“More like an apartment building. Each senior has her own unit, everyone else has a roommate.”

“And how many girls in your sorority?”

“I don’t know exactly … 55-60 or so,” Leanna looked up. “Why?”

Heather smirked, “I just had a great idea.”