The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The further adventures of the powerful Dr. Samantha Dominique who never misses a chance to utilize her hypnotic abilities for her own benefit......

WARNING: This story is only for those 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance and mind control and as such, is not appropriate for minors. If you are not an adult, please go away now! For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please go ahead! However, this story is fiction and should be considered a fantasy.....at least I think it is :) If you enjoy it, I’d love to hear from you!

Mid-Air Course Correction, The Saga of Dr. Samantha Dominique—Part Two

It had been a long week for Steve, although the financial rewards of his job were clearly evident by his custom-tailored suit, Italian shoes and expensive, but not flashy, jewelry. He had built quite a nice fortune with his business dealings, which were shrewd but always fair to both parties, which resulted in much repeat business and word-of-mouth referrals. He arrived at the airport almost two hours before his flight thanks to negotiations which had gone more smoothly than expected, and Steve used his membership as one of the airline’s platinum level passengers to relax in their private club at the airport.

It was in the club that he first noticed the very beautiful woman who seemed more interested in reading than attracting attention, but with her appearance, that was impossible. She had gorgeous black hair and the most fascinating deep dark blue eyes. Steve also took note of her expensive leather suit and shiny black patent boots with slightly taller than fashionable heels. Steve had been divorced for several years, and although his work made it difficult to maintain a relationship with a woman, he still found himself smiling as he noticed she did not wear a wedding ring.

However, before he could decide on a way to approach her, his cell phone interrupted with news from his office. After almost twenty minutes spent resolving a minor crisis, Steve looked up to find that the woman was gone.

“Oh well,” he thought to himself, “once again business before pleasure.”

The concierge came by and told him it was time for him to head to the boarding area as the first class passengers were now being called. Steve thanked him and headed out of the club. Flying first class was one of the perks that he allowed himself, and these long cross-country flights going east at night were at least bearable in the front of the plane.

Making his way to his normal window seat, he was pleasantly surprised to find the aisle seat occupied by the woman from the club. He smiled as he slipped past her and began to think his luck was changing. Despite being in his early forties, he knew he had retained his youthful looks, and never had any problem getting women to fall all over him. He bet himself he’d have her eating out of his hand within the first hour.

Sitting on the aisle, Dr. Samantha Dominique was also pleasantly surprised when she saw who would be sitting next to her on the flight home. Although she was not specifically looking to meet anyone, she had noticed him in the club. But once he got his phone call, she dismissed the idea of striking up a conversation with him. Now, however, she saw that perhaps the next few hours would not be as boring as she had feared.

Sticking out his hand, he said, “Hi, my name is Steve.” and flashed his winning smile toward his lovely neighbor.

“Samantha” she replied, extending her hand and shaking it with a strength and firmness that surprised him.

Immediately, Steve began to wonder if he had underestimated his potential prey, but his strong ego and abundant confidence eliminated the idea just as quickly. For the next several minutes, he began to pour on the charm, sprinkling his conversation with plenty of references to his material success. Interspersed with that were comments complimenting Samantha, but in a way a little too chauvinistic for her tastes. Steve was well used to passive women who enjoyed draping themselves on wealthy men’s arms at parties, and he knew how to be aggressive and yet at the same time remain a gentleman.

Dr. Dominique began to size up Steve as soon as he started talking. These were just the sort of men she enjoyed toying with before claiming them as hers. She too had a very successful business, but one that operated on two levels. Her therapy business had many satisfied clients, with several of them having been recipients of her substantial hypnotic powers. For these “normal” clients, the resulting gain in confidence or poise or whatever particular attribute they lacked meant the difference between failure and success in their business and private lives, and they paid handsomely for her services. The income she derived from those patients funded her research into hypnotic brainwashing and control of men who she enjoyed using as personal slaves. The Doctor had built an incredible hypnotic facility using state-of-the-art electronic and mechanical devices which made sure that the ones chosen for that therapy did not resist.

Of course, Dr. Dominique had to be careful. She never enslaved someone who had family ties or a path that could be traced back to her. Although she was ruthless in her domination of these men, she never wanted to leave a woman without her husband and means of support or deprive any children of their father. Thorough research into their backgrounds always preceded the induction of new slaves into her stable, and the primary requirement was always that they be single.

After listening to Steve drone on about himself and growing fairly bored with the bragging, she stopped her quiet nodding and started asking questions.

“So, I notice you are not wearing a wedding ring. Its hard to believe someone as handsome as you could be single.” She knew just how to ask questions that would flatter rather than create concern.

Steve smiled and knew he was getting to her now. “Well, I divorced several years ago, although it was my fault. It was not fair to ‘the little lady’ that I was so involved in my work, and I allowed her to leave without any arguments. Since we had no children and I was willing to give her a generous financial arrangement, the lawyers worked it out quite easily.”

Dr. Dominique cringed inwardly at the way he talked of his wife and how he had discarded her like tossing out a used suit that you’ve lost interest in. However, she was pleased that Steve had managed to tell her what she wanted to know without realizing that he had just sealed his fate.

Just then, the flight attendant stopped by and asked if she could get either of them something to drink. After Dr. Dominique requested a ginger ale, Steve smiled and spoke up with a new tone to his voice.

“Sure, honey, you can bring me a gin and tonic, and while you’re at it, we need some snacks here. And, don’t take too long, we didn’t pay these first class fares to get slow service.”

Dr. Dominique instantly recognized the voice reserved for “the working class” and reeled at how easily Steve shifted from being charmingly self-centered to crudely condescending to those he considered below his station in life.

“Samantha, I have to go visit the little boy’s room, but I’ll be back soon,” Steve said, breaking her train of thought.

“No problem, I’m not going anywhere” she replied, as the plan formed in her mind.

Steve returned to his seat to find their drinks and snacks on the fold-down armrest between their two seats. He had no idea that while he was gone, Dr. Dominique had decided to supplement the ingredients supplied by the airline with a concoction of her own.

For nearly fifteen minutes, Steve sipped at his drink and nibbled at the snacks while continuing to woo the beautiful woman next to him. Almost without realizing it, he trailed off in mid-sentence and seemed to lose the thoughts he had been verbalizing. Steve almost had one of those feelings like walking into a room and forgetting why you went there. He just wasn’t sure what he was supposed to be saying right now.

Glancing at her watch, Dr. Dominique marveled at how wonderfully predictable the drug was. It almost never took less than fifteen minutes and very rarely more than twenty. Her research had perfected this odorless and tasteless drug which just seemed to reach inside a person’s mind and switch off many of their voluntary actions like a light switch turning off a bulb. She knew he was totally conscious and aware of what was going on around him, but he had lost the ability to form thoughts or carry out actions on his own. Basically, he was an inert sponge sitting helplessly next to her.

“Steve, you look as if you might be tired after such a long day. You ARE tired, aren’t you?” she asked, although it was more of a statement.

“Yes” he replied with little emotion in his voice. He suddenly realized that he was tired.

Dr. Dominique smiled at him and said, “You NEED to relax for a bit and I think you should just lay your head back and let me help you to relax.”

Steve thought to himself that it was an excellent idea and that she was so kind to think of his interests in such a protective and helpful way. However, since he had not been asked a direct question, he saw no need to speak before he laid his head back on the soft leather seatback.

Reaching into her carry-on bag, Dr. Dominique was glad that she traveled with some of her more portable toys. The drugs she carried were easily disguised in various cosmetic bottles which also made their use less likely to attract unwanted attention. She pulled out a small black pouch and opened it without having to look down. She unwound some headphones and pair of sunglass-like devices, both of which plugged into a box about the size of a portable tape player. Dr. Dominique slipped the headphones over Steve’s ears and placed the sunglasses over his eyes.

Leaning over and pulling one headphone away and speaking directly into his ear, she said, “I have something to help you relax, Steve, its important that you listen carefully to the tape and close your eyes. In a moment, you will see some very pretty lights in patterns that are so pleasant to watch. You WILL listen and watch, Steve, do you understand?”

His silence was broken by his flat response to another question, “Yes”.

Dr. Dominique started the machine going and pivoted Steve’s head slightly so the red LEDs that were vigorously flashing inside the glasses would not be visible to anyone passing by their seats. Suddenly, Steve’s world was awash in lights and sounds that he could not block out. The kaleidoscope in front of his eyes was so fascinating and the patterns so spectacular. The binaural beat alternating between his ears just below Dr. Dominique’s voice seemed to be emanating from the center of his brain outward rather than from their actual source next to each ear. Even without the drug in his drink, it would have been nearly impossible to have resisted these high-tech assaults on his mind.

After a few minutes, the flight attendant came by and said she would be dimming the cabin lights and asked if they needed a refill. Dr. Dominique declined, and pointed to Steve, saying, “My friend is tired and wanted to nap, so we’d prefer to not be disturbed.” The flight attendant smiled and asked that they simply push the call button if they needed anything else, otherwise they wouldn’t see her again.

Checking her watch, the Doctor realized they were approaching the twelve-minute mark on the taped instructions. She knew that his open mind had been absorbing the commands which had been inducing a deep hypnotic trance with her incredible voice. Now was the time for stage two of her plan. Reaching into her bag again, she brought out the pre-filled syringe labeled “ephephedrine” which she carried in case of severe allergic reactions which would close off her throat with sudden swelling and send her to the emergency room. Of course, the syringe did not contain what the label said, and she had no allergies at all. It did have another drug that she had developed, though. This particular drug, when combined with deep hypnosis, would effectively reprogram a person completely. It made them totally susceptible to anything she said and their mind was effectively wiped clean of all memories and behavior patterns. This allowed her to remake a person into exactly what she desired with no hope of anyone else ever being able to change them back.

This was the part of the treatment she enjoyed so much; watching their old personalities disappear and a perfectly docile and obedient one being formed right in front of her. In fact, the whole process made her quite aroused, which meant that she usually initiated her new slaves very shortly after their conversion. She sunk the needle into the blood vessel on the back of his hand and pushed the plunger until the syringe was empty and her fiendish drug was making its way to his already hypnotized mind. Steve never even felt the injection as his existence was now centered on the ruthless devices that controlled his entire body. He was inexorably becoming her slave and by extension, also a slave to her equipment. As she waited for the induction tape to end, she carefully chose the precise tape that would create the “new” Steve that she had determined would be her newest prize.

Dr. Dominique saw the LEDs slow and dim as the tape shut off, and when she switched tapes and pushed play again, the carefully synchronized program started an entirely different pattern of lights. The first twelve minutes were meant to put him deeply under, but now, she had developed a very unique light pattern which would last 45 minutes and would work in conjunction with the drug to implant all of her vocal instructions so deep inside his mind that they would exist at the very core of his being. That was one of the secrets to preventing resistance she had learned over the years. A subject will attempt to resist those ideas which seem counter to their original thoughts. But, once she found a way to make her ideas become their original thoughts, it never occurred to them to resist anything when they woke up. In fact, this was the perfect brainwashing!

For the next three-quarters of an hour, Dr. Dominique sipped her drink and read a magazine, all the while squirming in her leather outfit against the leather seat, knowing that Steve was now irrevocably hers. The special computer generated LED light program eventually brought him back to consciousness and she reached over and removed the glasses and headphones. Knowing he would take a moment to fully awaken, she packed them away and then pivoted the overhead reading light to shine directly down on her extended legs.

As Steve’s head cleared, he remembered how tired he had been and realized he must have dozed off. His head was now off to one side, and as he opened his eyes, what immediately filled his vision were the brightly illuminated boots of his Mistress sitting next to him. The light reflected off of the glossy black surface as she slowly shifted her legs. Although Steve had no way of recalling it now, he had never had any kind of fetish before now, but as soon as he saw her boots, a feeling deep inside him stirred something powerful and he became instantly erect.

“How do you feel after your little nap, Steve?” the smiling Doctor asked.

With no hesitation, Steve knew how to address her, “I feel very good, Mistress, thank you for asking.” As far as he was concerned, Samantha never existed, she had always been Mistress and always would be, and he was so fortunate to belong to her.

“Good, I’m glad. By the way, while you are looking at my boots, I’d like you to cum for me.”

Dr. Dominique watched amused as he shook and a spot appeared on the front of his expensive suit.

“Very nice, Steve, I appreciate your obedience. Now, when the flight attendant returns, you will offer her your profound apologies for being rude earlier.”

Still captivated by the sight of his Mistress’ boots, Steve answered, “Yes Mistress”, never realizing that although the plane was still heading for their original destination, Steve had just had a very thorough mid-air course correction in his life.

The End