The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Michael’s New Pets

by Penny Propofol

Michael spotted Charley sitting on the locker room bench. Her back was turned to him and she was unaware of his presence. He had seen her and her friend Brooke here many times. Her body was wrapped in a large, soft towel and she was drying her long blonde hair with another. Charley was a driven and athletic girl that made up for her lack of size with a determined will. Michael drew closer as she dried her hair with the towel. Her beautiful slender neck was well exposed. This was his opportunity.

He positioned the pen-like object just above her skin near the base of her skull. He struck with precision, implanting the device under Charley’s lovely tanned skin. The slaver implant was his project at work. It was designed to overcome epilepsy but he’d altered it for his own use. She made a brief noise of shock as it penetrated her skin, but the sound of Brooke’s shower drowned it out. Her arms sank to her sides, helplessly as Michael removed the towel from her head. He tipped her head back so that she was staring at the ceiling. Her deep blue eyes stared blankly; her mouth was slightly agape. Michael took a moment to admire her pretty face, her eyes and her soft pink lips. He was tempted to take the towel from her body, but he knew time was of the essence.

He stood Charley up and looked her in the eye. He spoke in an even tone as he commanded her. As he spoke, he could see her captured will, struggling behind those blue eyes. She knew that she was being controlled; she just couldn’t do anything about it. He told her to brush out her hair and get dressed. Without a word, Charley obeyed his commands and began to brush her hair. Michael made his way to the shower to have a look at Brooke. He looked at the tall athletic brunette’s wet soapy body and lusted for her. She was right there, nearly in his grasp. He’d obsessed over these two girls for weeks. He knew he needed to act quickly while the girls were alone. He prepared the implanting pen and waited for his chance. Brooke couldn’t see as she washed her hair. Michael watched carefully, trying to keep his mind on his task. Brooke’s naked body was turning him on. She bent over to rinse her hair out under the steaming shower. Quickly, Michael stepped up beside her and implanted the slaver device into her neck.

Brooke made a feint sound and her arms fell her side. Michael stood her up. The tall brunette was nearly his height. Gently he wiped the water from her eyelids and softly commanded her to open her eyes. Brooke’s brown eyes slowly opened. Michael looked deeply into her eyes and he could see her personality looking back at him. In Brooke, he saw none of Charley’s willfulness. Brooke was a much more submissive girl and she wasn’t resisting the implant’s control over her at all. She just looked back at him with loving acceptance through her soft brown eyes. The temptation to kiss her and make love to her was tremendous, but Michael was on a mission. If he was going to keep these girls for himself, he needed to get them out of here quickly. He ordered Brooke to return to her locker, dry off and get dressed quickly. Without hesitation, the lovely brunette obeyed him.

When they returned to the locker area, Charley was already dressed and waiting. He commanded Charley to help Brooke get ready. Within a couple of minutes, Brooke was wearing her tight pink yoga pants and her form-fitting top. The girls picked up their purses, closed their lockers and followed Michael out to his van. Soon he was on his way with his two compliant victims along for the ride. Once back at his house, he made the girls sit on his couch. Sitting side by side in silent attention, the girls waited for his commands.

Michael realized that the slaver devices would keep the girls under his control to the extent that he could reprogram their minds. Unable to resist his commands and suggestions, they were putty in his hands. Sitting on a chair in front of Charley first, Michael set about reprogramming her. In her blue eyes, he could see the struggle going on within her. The slaver device snaring her mind was pinning down and overriding the part of her that wanted to be strong and free. He commanded her to act normally when she left. He commanded her not to inform anyone of what had happened to her or Brooke. Charley was furious and the part of her that would not surrender tried to spit at him defiantly but as badly as she wanted to, she could not force her body to comply. Michael repeated the command. Again, she fought against the slaver implant to no avail. Each time he spoke the words, they hammered their way deeper and deeper into her mind, wearing down her will to resist.

Repeatedly, Michael gave her the command. Charley grew weaker and weaker until at last her eyes softened and she replied with a meek sounding, “Yes master. I will obey.” Michael forced her to repeat those words until he was satisfied that her will had been completely defeated. Once he finished with her, he looked deeply into her eyes and said, “Sleep now.” Immediately, Charley’s eyes rolled up and her lids slid closed. Her head nodded forward in submission and Charley slept. Moving on to Brooke, Michael saw a much different look in her eye. Brooke had a thing for strong willed men and she liked to obey them. She would willingly continue her life as before. She would be his obedient sex slave without letting anyone else know. To reward her, he told her to strip herself naked and please herself with the sex toys in the end table next to her. In seconds, she was completely naked. The sight of her body was so alluring to him. The curve of her hips, breasts, thighs and buttocks.

He watched her look into the drawer. She took out three toys and settled herself on the floor. She got on all fours and then lowered her head and shoulders to the floor. She fingered her lovely slit delicately as she cooed with pleasure. Her hips began to thrust slowly in rhythm with her fingers. Then she spread her slippery lubrication all over the lips of her pussy. Taking the largest of the vibrators, she inserted it deeply into her vagina, moaning as it penetrated her. She took the much more slender vibrator and inserted it into her vagina, working it in and out, covering it with her delicious juice. When she couldn’t take another second of it, she pulled the small vibrator out of her pussy. Resting it against her tight little asshole, she teased herself with its tip. Brooke shuddered as she slid the small, rippled steel vibrator into her ass. She closed her eyes and smiled as she felt it invading her. Lastly, she slipped the small, bullet shaped vibrator onto the middle finger of her right hand. With the bullet, she pleasured her clitoris while playing with the big vibrator as the smaller one buzzed her tight ass into submission. Her hips undulated in rhythm with the bullet and large dildo.

Michael enjoyed watching as Brooke drove herself closer and closer to orgasm. As he did, he took his clothing off and waited for Brooke to finish herself off. It didn’t take long, as Brooke began to yell out louder and louder. Suddenly she trembled all over, her voice shaking as she gave in to the orgasm. It went on for some time until she collapsed. By that time, Michael was hard as a rock and couldn’t wait to have his way with her body. He decided it was also time to punish Charley’s attempt to resist him. He helped Brooke to her feet and again looked deeply into her eyes. In her he saw sated happiness. He asked Brooke if she liked obeying him. She smiled at him and nodded yes. He handed her a band to put her hair up into a pony tail. Then he told her to wait. He woke up Charley and commanded her to strip down. As Charley got naked, he saw Brooke silently watching her. He asked Brooke softly in her ear if she thought Charley was beautiful. Again, Brooke nodded yes as she looked at the naked blonde beauty.

Michael commanded Charley to march into the bedroom and accept her punishment for trying to resist and swatted her hard on the ass. In her most submissive voice Charley softly said, “Yes master. I will obey.” Michael gently picked up Brooke and carried her in his arms. She instinctively melted into the carry. She felt so safe and so wanted in his arms. She enjoyed the feeling that he was being so careful with her. Soon he sat her on her feet and ordered Charley to bend over and put her hands on the bed. Charley complied immediately as Brooke watched her beautiful body bend. Michael said to Brook, “Go ahead check her out. Look at her most intimate openings. You’re allowed to look at anything you want.” Smiling, Brooke walked over to Charley and ran the tip of her finger slowly down Charley’s back to her tailbone.

Brooke began to caress Charley’s soft, smooth body with her little hands. Whether she wanted Brooke to touch her or not the feeling of Brook’s hands gave her pleasure. Eventually she squatted down behind the smaller Charley and spread the girl’s cheeks wide. She’d always wondered what Charley’s pussy and asshole looked like. There they were, in all their delicate glory. Michael asked Brook, “Do you like what you see?” Brooke nodded with a whimper of desire. For the first time in her life, she wanted to have sex with a girl. Michael said, “Do you wish to have her?” Brooke nodded again, looking at him with desire in her brown eyes. Michael gave her permission to do as she pleased with Charley. He also commanded Charley to submit to Brooke.

Charley called out and collapsed onto the bed as soon as Brooke began licking her pussy. Powerless to stop Brooke, all Charley could do was lie there and writhe in pleasure at the mercy of the tongue invading her pussy. Brooke couldn’t believe how good Charley’s tight little pink pussy tasted. Charley found herself wanting to surrender her body totally to Brooke. They’d always been close but she had never thought about Brooke sexually. No one had ever made her feel this good. Even Brooke’s touch was making her feel good. She arched her back involuntarily, allowing Brooke better access. Brooke was getting lost in passion as she ate Charley’s pussy like there was no tomorrow. She had nothing on her mind aside from making this girl cum for her.

The stimulation was too great and Charley began to tremble all over as the sexual pleasure was overcoming her. This only made Brooke lick suck and nibble at Charley’s helpless pussy with more passion. Brooke shoved Charley onto the bed and wrapped herself around the girl, burying her face between the blonde girl’s legs. Charley found herself on her back, looking up at Brooke’s pussy. The passion of the moment had taken control of her; she couldn’t stop herself from spreading Brook’s pussy with her thumbs and tonguing the brunette. Brooke raised her head for a moment, eyes closed and smiling. She collapsed onto Charley, allowing her to lick away at will. Charley rolled Brooke onto her back, continuing to lick her into orbit.

Unable to stand by and watch any longer, Michael got behind Charley and mounted her. Charley’s eyes opened wide when she felt Michael’s hard dick pressing against her soft, wet pussy. She couldn’t hold him out, she couldn’t even try. She was his for the taking and she knew it. He entered her from behind, slow and strong. It was just how she liked it. From below, Brooke could see Michael’s cock sliding in and out of Charley’s helpless pussy. His manhood looked so powerful and regal at that moment. His muscular loins pulsed with power. It appealed to her even more because Charley’s tongue was driving her out of her mind. She wondered what that cock would feel like inside of her own pussy.

Charley wanted to focus on making Brooke cum but it was harder and harder to focus on anything other than Michael’s cock fucking her right down to submission. Charley had always been a willful and independent girl, but that cock was taking the starch right out of her. Unable to hold off any longer she collapsed and let Michael make her orgasm. She gripped the bedspread as hard as she could, her muffled yells of pleasure announcing its arrival. When she began to drift off, Michael rolled the smiling blonde off Brooke. Brooke looked up at him with her loving eyes and Michael knew right then that this woman was worth keeping.

Brooke put her face up to the cock. She could smell Charley all over it. Not caring, she stuffed the whole thing into her mouth, the head of his dick pressing against the back of her throat. Its girth filled her lips like a large sub sandwich; she was in heaven. Gripping his muscular buttocks as tightly as she could she sucked on him for dear life. Unable to stop her from milking his dick with her lips and tongue, Michael’s eyes rolled up almost instantly. She was going to make him cum; there was no stopping it now. His powerful body shook as he braced for it. Then in violent burst, he filled her mouth. Brooke struggled to swallow what felt like a river of cum flooding into her mouth. He groaned with satisfaction and collapsed to the bed. She curled up next to him and slept contentedly in the strong arms of her new master.