The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael: Fun with Sandy”

Synopsis: Michael uses his powers on an attractive professor.

I have already explained how I’m an omnipotent being, and how I live with the knowledge that the world, and all the beautiful women I desire, will bend to my wishes. After enjoying Suzanna and Beth for the week-end, I sent them back (with some modified desires and urges) to their husbands, and no-one was the wiser. As Clara (formerly a beautiful highschool student who had a promising career in modelling, now well-groomed French Maid) gave me my morning fellatio, I glanced at her beautiful long black hair. It reminded me of the hair of one of the professors at graduate school, Sandra Templeton. Professor Templeton was beautiful – she was one of the few women over 40 who I found extremely sexually attractive. She had dark black hair that was always exquisitely straight (it ended around her neck). Her skin was very white. She was fit, healthy, athletic. She dressed in a very provocative manner (for graduate school!), wearing fitted suits and dark lipstick (so dark it was black). We had just gone for coffee a couple weeks ago (she was eager to make sure I was enjoying myself: being an omnipotent being I was a pretty good graduate student). She was very nice, and I could see in her mind that the graduate chair had suggested that she become an advisor of sorts for me – to guide me through a normally arduous PhD. I had toyed in my mind with dominating her then, but had rejected the idea. I enjoyed the services of many students, sometimes in class (I’ll tell you about that later), but never had I toyed with a Professor. It seemed unfair. They are, after all, used to having the power. But watching my beautiful Clara swallow my cum with devotion, I figured that if any damage occurred, I could reverse it.

I lay in bed while Karen started the water running for a shower. Karen was a gorgeous redhead who had been in one of my undergraduate classes a while ago. As soon as we met, she found herself falling in love with me, wanting to serve me. She dropped out and moved in with me, and the same day she did the world forgot that she ever existed. She was too delectable to be just a maid. So she served me sexually, one of my live-in concubines. I have few, and she was one of the lucky ones. She would sleep with me when I didn’t come home with some prey. When I did, she stood entranced with my two other concubines in the closet. Currently, however, the gorgeous woman stood in the shower and beckoned “I’m ready for you, Master.” I walked to my slave, and smiled. Without pretext or foreplay I shoved my cock into her cunt, and she moaned enthusiastically. Slowly, calmly, quietly, I fucked her, happy in the knowledge that she was purely mine, purely for my pleasure. She smiled and whispered “I love it when you fuck me with your hard cock, Master.” I came in her shortly after, and she washed my cock and body while I admired her lithe form. After having her dry me off, I went into my room to get dressed.

I ate my breakfast (French toast that had been prepared by another one of my beautiful maids) while Karen slowly and artfully sucked me off to climax – she was so skilled that she could get me to cum as soon as I was finished my meal. As a reward, I brushed my hands through her beautiful long hair and patted her head. She practically orgasmed out of gratitude. I left my maids with the dishes to do and the house to clean, and took the elevator downstairs to my private parking garage. There waited Ivana, a girl who I had known in highschool. She looked sumptuous – lustrous short dyed-black hair, sexy make-up, and a wonderfully vapid look on her face. She was beautiful in highschool (even though her breasts weren’t as large as they are now) and she laughed when I made advances towards her. Unfortunately for her, I was just coming into my true power. Overnight, she found her breasts growing to a lovely Double-D size, and her whole body conforming to my wishes. Then, she realized instantly, clearly, that she was completely in love with me. She came to my house 3 hours later and begged me to go out with her. At first it was lovely – hers was the first body I fully dominated, and the weeks went by amidst the mild puzzlement among her friends as to why she decided to go out with a seemingly ordinary guy. She did anything I wanted, she became my first slave. Then, I realized that I needn’t confine myself to her, so I took more and more of her ditzy beautiful friends, until all 5 of them were hopelessly mine. As I tired of the girls, I reprogrammed them: they became strippers and prostitutes, and made me tons of money. They loved their lives – and loved the fact that I gave them their newfound passion for selling their bodies. I could have created the money instantly, but it was so much fun to watch Ivana’s friends do it for me. Eventually, I found another, more beautiful woman to replace Ivana – but being sentimental, I decided to keep her. Her mind was mostly blank now: her sole function was to be my chauffer – occasionally I would rent her out to business parties and pick a cute girl off the street to substitute for her. I had programmed a map of the entire city into Ivana’s head, and she would always wait in my garage, wearing short leather pants and a leather top that barely covered her breasts. On more formal occasions I would doll her up in a classic chauffer’s outfit.

I smiled and walked up to Ivana, and told her we’d be taking the Porsche today. The drive downtown was smooth. I instructed Ivana to go home and come back in the limo – chances are I would be coming home with someone today. On the way into the department, I bumped into Jacquelyn Fisher, a rather attractive but very prissy Graduate Student. I decided, on the spot, that altering her life’s path would be fun. I snapped my fingers, and she blinked, and followed me back inside. We went into one of the deserted classrooms. I also made sure that Prof. Templeton wouldn’t leave until I had “seen her.”

Keep in mind that most of the time, I fuck women, and then put them back the way they were. Unless I’m in a vindictive mood. Basically, feel sorry for poor Jacquelyn. She didn’t do anything wrong, and she didn’t have any say in what was going to happen to her. It was my whims. But I can live with that.

I locked the door, and Jacquelyn took off her bulky winter jacket and stood watching me calmly. Her mind was open, and perfectly pliant. She would, in her current mental state, believe what I told her to believe, feel how I told her to feel, do what I told her to do. Instantaneously, without question. She even still had that cute little girl-ish smile on her face. Time to go to work.

“How old are you, Jacquelyn? And how often to you have sex?”

She responded as if I had asked her what time it is. “Oh, well, I’m 26 and I’m a virgin. My boyfriend wants to have sex very much, but I’d prefer to wait until we’re married.”

I smiled. I didn’t realize that people like that still existed. Or perhaps I forgot. Or perhaps that kind of naivety begs so much for me to screw with it that I’m delighted when I find it. “Do you masturbate?”

“Oh, no. It’s dirty.” Again with the cute smile.

“Remove your clothes. Sexily. You want to turn me on. And listen very carefully.” I’ve done this often, but I never get tired of it. Reprogramming a girl while she’s undressing just gets me really horny – what can I say? So Jacquelyn sexily undressed while watching me very attentively and flaunting her body. She was fit, and her long brown hair fell down to around her shoulder-blades. She had big lips, and nice large breasts. But back to my reprogramming. I had decided to do a solely mental reprogramming this time – sometimes I even fuck with reality and make the world believe that everything’s normal.

Jacquelyn was now naked. I smiled, and ran my hands up her stomach to her breasts. While cupping them and teasing the nipples, I told her to tell me about what she had planned for her life. It all sounded highly boring. As Jacquelyn’s nipples became erect, I reached one hand down to her cunt – her pubic hair was trimmed, but not enough for my liking. “Jacquelyn – from now on, you will shave your cunt and legs completely every day.” Instantly, she nodded calmly and said “Okay. Sure.” It was time for the real fun to start. I snapped my fingers, and a Jacquelyn’s clothes changed and morphed into clothes much sluttier – a thong, a very short mini, a tube-top, and fuck-me boots. No bra. No jacket. I didn’t care if it was cold outside. And in a few minutes, neither would she. I motioned for her to put on her clothes again and gave her the really life-changing commands.

“Jacquelyn. Go home in these clothes. Have a shower. Shave your cunt completely. Then throw out any clothes that aren’t skanky and by yourself a whole new wardrobe. Buy a whole array of sex toys. Get a slutty tattoo and at least one nipple piercing. Tell your boyfriend that you want him to fuck you till your cunt is stretched and loose. Fuck him like a jackrabbit. You’re very horny. In fact, the presence of any man makes your so wet. Wear much more make-up, and flirt a lot to attract attention. You love attention. But most of all, you love being fucked – not just by your boyfriend, by anyone. You don’t care who it is, you just need the feel of a hard cock inside your fuck-whole. Oh, and you want to learn to be a good cocksucker. The idea of a man standing over you while he blows his seed in your mouth practically makes you orgasm. You’ve also wanted to be a stripper and a hooker – in a few months you’re going to make that dream a reality. Does that sound okay, Jacquelyn?”

Her eyes had gotten a distant, out of focus look as she processed my orders. I stroked her cheek, and she moaned slightly. Then she smiled sexily and said “Sure, honey. That sounds great. Suck your cock?” I laughed. Then I remembered one time in a class when she scoffed at a point I made. That would be the last time. Before swatting her ass and sending her on her merry way, said “Oh, and one more thing. You’re a ditz. A bimbo. You’re dumb and you know it. You can’t speak without swearing. You can’t think about anything other than sex. Proposition yourself to male professors to get marks.” Jacquelyn smiled again and said “Well of course, darling. I need those fuck’n Profs to want me so that I can pass with this Graduate school thing, ya know?” I smiled, and opened the door. Jacquelyn walked out, a completely different person. I hoped her boyfriend would enjoy her – until he discovered that she was the slut of the department.

Prof. Templeton was working in her office. Her make-up was, as usual, immaculate. Her black hair was smooth and beautiful. I knocked on her office door, and smiled shyly. “Hi Prof. Templeton.” Her face lit up in enthusiasm. “Hello, Michael! Come on in. Have a seat.” I smiled and took my jacket off and put it on the coat-rack. “May I close the door?” “Of course, by all means, Michael.” Normally, she would have found this strange, but I had given her the explicit instruction that almost anything I told her would sound normal, and that she would cheerfully obey any request I had. She wanted to make me feel at home in the department. After I closed the door, I walked over to the desk, and said “Actually, Prof. Templeton, I’d much prefer to sit in your chair.” Instantly, she got up and motioned for me to do so. I got a glimpse of her nice firm ass – rumour had it that she did exercises to maintain it. Her chair was one of those really nice firm leather cushy chairs, and I gladly sank into it. She was just about to sit down on the other chair when I said “Do you think you could kneel, Prof. Templeton? Kneel really close? Is that okay?” Her face was shocked momentarily, but then she realized that it was for the good of the department. “Of course, Michael. No problem.” She knelt before me. I just love having women on their knees. Her beautiful lips were only slightly higher than my crotch. I started to have fun ideas.

“Do you think I could call you Sandra when we’re alone?” Again, her reaction was perfectly normal. “Sure. That’s nothing, Michael.” I looked shy, as if I was about to ask something else, but couldn’t. A look of concern crossed her face, and she put her hand on my knee. “Oh, Michael, is there anything else?” I smiled at her. “Actually, how about you call me Master? Is that okay?” She smiled. “Sure . . . .um . . . Master.” I smiled, relieved. “Good. To tell the truth, Sandra, I’ve always found you rather attractive. I’d like very much to see you with fewer clothes on.” I put my hand through her hair and stroked it. She looked rather startled.

You need to remember that I had, at this point, altered her very little – she knew that something was strange, that she shouldn’t be kneeling before a student and calling him Master, but she felt somehow compelled to do anything I asked – it was very important to her that I remained happy. The chair of the department had said as much to her, but had me meant going as far as this? She was, after all, married. I watched her mull over these concerns while stroking her face for a moment, and then said “Sandra? Is everything alright?” She looked up at me and smiled reassuringly – it wouldn’t do if I was worried about her. “Yes, Master. Everything is fine. As long as you’re comfortable.” “Well, I wouldn’t go that far, Sandra.” A look of concern struck her face. “Oh, Master. What’s wrong? I’ll do anything to help you feel better.” I smiled to myself. How true. Little did Sandra know that she really would do anything. “Then remove your jacket and your blouse. Oh, and your pants too.”

Although Sandra was doubtful that doing these actions would help me at all, she calmly and cheerfully stripped down to her underwear while I watched. Then she resumed her kneeling position. We talked for a while like that while my hands roamed her body – occasionally I would pull her towards me by her hair and stroke her back, or push her backward so that I could look at her lovely legs. I also had her straddle the chair and spread her legs so I could touch her ass with my fingers. She was beautiful for an older woman. She told me anything I wanted to know – about her personal life, about how often she had sex with her husband, about how she liked it, about the things she wished were better in her life, never suspecting for a moment that she was my plaything. I was quite aroused by all this, and so I decided that I would institute another very hesitant level of control into Sandra’s mind. She would keep her insecurities about how appropriate any of this was, but she now would feel an even greater need to obey me.

“Sandra. I’d really feel wonderful if you sucked me off. I don’t want to cum (yet!) so if I tell you to stop, make sure you do. But the more you suck the more turned on you’ll feel. Does that sound okay?” Sandra Templeton smiled to make me feel good and said “Yes, of course, Master.” I closed my eyes as I felt my hands around my belt. Soon, my naked ass was on her leather chair, and her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She deep-throated me very well. I would bury my hands in her black hair while her dark-coloured lips coated my cock with her saliva. Then, slowly at first, then faster and faster, I started to move her head back and forth on my cock. I smiled as her eyes bugged out in surprise. “Sandra. Keep going. You want me to be happy, don’t you?” She moaned in the affirmative. I was just about to cum, when I pulled her head off my dick and smiled. “That was great Sandra. Now that you’ve really turned me on, you’re going to go the rest of the way with me. Take off your bra and panties and lie with your legs far apart on your desk facing up.” Sandra was too horny to find anything wrong with this, and she mumbled a “Yes, Master” before obeying me by getting into position. I positioned my hard cock right outside my plaything’s slick vagina. She had shaved most of her pubic hair off. I slowly pushed my way in and marvelled at how tight she was. Sandra was just about to ask a question. Her face was frowning in insecurity. “Master, are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, I’m married. I know that you should feel relaxed, but doesn’t this mean that I’m cheating on my husband? I just . . .” I cut her off. “Sandra, I need you to be quiet. Just shut up, okay? I’ll explain everything after.” This was an easy order to obey, and even though I could see that she was still uncomfortable, she replied with a firm “Yes, Master,” and then kept her mouth shut. Soon, I was fucking Professor Sandra Templeton like a rag doll. She was getting really turned on, and I held her hands above her head and whispered “When I cum inside you you’re going to have a screamingly good orgasm.” She panted “Ye . . eee . . . eeee . . . sssss. Master!” I thrusted into her long and hard a few more times, and then ejaculated inside her cunt. She screamed “Yes Master! Yes! Yes!” It was late in the day, and most of the secretaries had left, so I wasn’t worried if anyone heard her. It was time for the final two indignations of Sandra’s appointment. As she started to squirm, I cupped her breasts and said “Sandra, after I have sex with someone I like to lie inside them till my dick gets soft. That’s okay, isn’t it?” She nodded, sweaty, dishevelled, and really unsure what to say. But she had to obey, so she said, still breathing heavily “Yes .. . Master. That’s fine.” So I lay on top of Sandra and caressed her for a while, and then I stood up and my dick slid out of her with a pop. It was wet with her juice and my cum. “Oh, Sandra?” She was just about to put her clothes on. “Yes, Master?” “Before we talk about what happened, I need you to lick my cock clean. I don’t like any sweat or cum to stay on it after sex with a woman.” She was on her knees lapping at my softened cock like a puppy. I smiled, as she was just about to stand up, and said “Oh, not so fast, Sandra. It’s wet with your saliva. Dry it.” Sandra looked around for something to dry it on. “No, silly. With your hair.” “Oh, yes Master. Of course.” After poor Sandra Templeton, scholar and academic, was done drying my cock with her lustrous shoulder-length hair, I motioned for her to stand up. I exerted my full power over her mind. She stood, glazed and blank-faced – open to anything I would say.

“Sandra. You will not forget what happened her today. Rather, you and I have been having affair, and this was simply part of a normal sex occurrence in our relationship. You fuck me whenever I want. You’re my plaything. You call me master. And you love it. Don’t fuck your husband until I tell you to. Find some kind of excuse. And keep calling me master. Now, I’m going to close the door, and you’ll sit back in your chair and bring yourself to another screaming orgasm. Then you’ll put your cloths on and go about your job. You’ll wait for me to call you, and then you’ll come to my penthouse to be my plaything.” I smiled, put on my cloths, and gazed once more on the entranced woman. Then I slapped her ass and watched a handprint form on it. Sandra didn’t react. I closed the door and left the department. It had been a lovely morning. As I was leaving, a lovely blond girl named Danielle Green was just about to enter. I admired her new hair-cut. It was a short bobbed hair cut that made her look particularly becoming. My cock twitched. I snapped my fingers, and Danielle, unable to understand why she was doing it, followed me into my limo. Ivana closed the doors, and we drove back to my penthouse, my newest plaything in tow.