The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Michael: Fun with Danielle”

Synopsis: Michael uses his powers to alter the reality of an attractive M.A. student.

(Thanks to The Sinner, whose story “Suzanne’s New Career” provided a partial inspiration for this one.)

The Pick-up(s)

Her name was Danielle Green. She was a gorgeous M.A. student. Blond, short hair that was cut attractively so that it ended around her ears. A nice body, a sexy husky voice, and medium-sized breasts. She was beautiful. She was single. And she was currently undressing across from me in my limousine – unable to move on her own or say anything. She was confused, afraid, and as the cold air from the vents put goose-bumps on her skin and made her nipples erect, she was starting to become aroused. She sat, calmly, with a smile on her face. I watched her, smiling placidly while unable to move, jutting her breasts out in a black lace bra and a thong, yet looking as if she was totally comfortable and happy to be here.

I happened to glance out the window – and I saw another beautiful (if slightly plump) older PhD student. I told Ivana to pull over, and pulled the window down. Amy Black looked slightly stunned to see me in a limo – and she got in for fun. There were no powers being used right now. We got along well, and she trusted me. Pity for her. I did, though, make sure that her noticing the nearly-naked Danielle across from me wouldn’t cause any problems for me. Amy sat beside me, and put her book-bag on the floor of the limo. I started to exert my will. As she slowly spaced out, I examined her physically. Tall, and even though she was plump, beautiful. Beautiful naturally red curly hair that stretched all the way down to her ass. Her blue eyes were now gazing in front of her. She was totally pliant. Danielle, even though she didn’t want to, smiled at me and her and posed sexily. I looked at her and said “Don’t worry, darling. I’ll be with you soon enough.” I felt the terror course through Danielle’s mind, just as she became extraordinarily aroused. I turned back to my redhead.

“Amy. I desire you as a slave. Yet . . . ” and here my hands squeezed her breasts “. . . you’re much too plump for my tastes. For the next five weeks, you’re going to go on a diet and exercise and enrol in yoga classes. You are, as of this moment, mine. You want to be attractive and pleasurable to me. So thin yourself down. And break up with that boyfriend of yours. He’s nothing to you now. Alright?”

She responded – in a toneless, placid voice “Yes. I understand. I will do as you command.”

“You will also shave your cunt completely. No pussy hair. Shave constantly – and buy yourself expensive creams to make your skin soft. And also change your wardrobe for something that shows off your body – that is, once you’ve got your pounds under control.” Again, she responded instantly “Yes. I will do that as well. Is there any other way I can serve you, Master?” I was always aroused when a woman said that to me. The idea that Amy had a boyfriend who she loved, a way of life that she enjoyed before this, was highly arousing. Danielle, sitting across from us, had started to touch her nipples – inwardly deeply terrified of what I’d do to her if I could control Amy so easily.

“One more thing, Amy. There’s a gorgeous black girl in the department. Have you seen her?” Amy nodded slowly and responded “Yes, her name is Marcy.” I smiled, and stroked her cheek. I reached inside Marcy’s mind from far away and altered her without her even knowing. “You will tell her to hang out with you whenever you go shopping for sluttly clothes. She will come with you – tell her what to buy, and she will buy it without a question. She’ll obey you completely. When you come to my house, bring her with you. You’ll both be my concubines. One of you will return to the outside world, and one of you will not. Understand?”

Amy nodded again. “Yes, master.” I snapped my fingers. She blinked, and smiled at me. She was herself again, acting like a normal person, only she had become mine. She smiled at me and Danielle. “Master, I’ll leave you alone with your newest pet. I have to go to the gym.” She got out of the car. I motioned for Ivana to continue driving.

“So, Danielle. Now it’s just you and me.” I glanced at her lovely breasts. “Why don’t you put those breasts to use, darling?” Danielle, aroused, unable to do anything else, unsnapped her bra and knelt down on the floor of the limo. I stroked her cheeks and hair while she undid my pants. Then, she positioned herself so she was half-standing (it must have been very uncomfortable, but I didn’t care) and bending over so that her breasts were wrapped around my cock. Slowly, with a sexy smile pasted to her face, she moved her breasts back and forth over my cock, titty-fucking me for all she was worth. While she rocked back and forth, I made her look into my eyes.

“Danielle. You’re wondering what’s going to happen to you. And I’ll tell you. When I cum all over your face and chest, everything here is going to seem normal. You’re going to become more and more slutty as the week goes by, and your reality will become more and more sordid. Finally, by the end of the week, you’ll be a street-walking stripper who never went to graduate school – hell, you won’t even know what graduate school is. You’ll love being a whore, and you’ll love being my private sex-worker. After that, I’ll let you go out into the world to have some fun. Neither you nor anyone else will assume that there’s anything unusual about you being a hooker, because, well, as far as they remember, you’ve been one all alone. Anything to say for yourself, Danielle? I will let you keep your sexy name, by the way.” Danielle looked like she was about to say something, but just as she opened her mouth, I rammed my cock into it, and forced her to blow me. She was moaning and pleading, but she was unable to take my cock out of her mouth, just as she was unable to stop giving me one of the best blow-jobs she’s ever given. I smiled, then switched her back to titty-fucking me. “Yes, Danielle?”

She looked at me. “Please, Michael. If it’s sex you want, you can have me. Do anything you want. I’ll be whatever you want me to be, do whatever you want me do to. But please don’t do this. Please don’t change me like you changed Amy.” I cut her off and put my fingers over her lips. She never wore lipstick. That would change, soon. “Sorry, darling. If you’re good, I’ll keep you at home as a private slut – a personal concubine who I only occasionally lend to friends. But if you’re not good in bed, if I need to teach you, then, well, your loss, darling. So, as I said, when I cum on you, all of this will be normal. You’ll be my girlfriend. Hopelessly in love with me. Let’s start there.” Danielle shook her head in protest, but soon I started to cum all over her. When the first gob of cum hit her chest, she blinked a couple times, and started smearing it into her skin sexily.

“Oh, yeah. God, that was hot, baby.” She smiled, and put her bra on while I put my pants back on. “But don’t expect things like that too often, honey. I’m normally not such a slut.” I smiled, and kissed her. She willingly kissed me back. Then I grabbed her head through her hair, and startled her. “We’ll see about that, Danielle.” She smiled again. She snuggled up next to me as if we’d been going out for a couple months. As we smooched, she smiled and I noticed that she had very lovely light blue eyes. She was really quite fine. “So, did you like that, honey? Huh?” So Danielle had a playful side I never knew about. “Yeah, I did.” She smiled and her hand moved down to stroke my cock through my pants. “Maybe you’d like to reward me? Huh? Because right now, our relationship isn’t even. When am I going to cum?” She smiled, and I said “Danielle you’ll cum when I want you too. Never forget that I hold the power in this . . . relationship.” She looked back at me with fear and awe and arousal. Nodding ever so slightly, she said, hesitating “Um, yeah. Sure, baby. Anything you say.”

I looked up through the glass at Ivana and told her to drive Danielle back to her apartment. I smiled slightly at the disappointment Danielle was feeling. It was mingled with shame. She had given herself to me like a hooker in a limo. What was wrong with her? She had never done this kind of thing with a boyfriend before. “Danielle, I’m only dropping you here so you can change before dinner.” My gorgeous ‘girlfriend’ looked up, hopefully. “Dinner? At your place?” I kissed her. “No, silly. At a restaurant. Be at my place at 7. We’ll drive there. Dress sexy. I might want to enjoy you after.” She blushed. She didn’t realize it, but I had begun to modify her ever so slightly. Right now, she would get wet when I objectified her, even if she wasn’t comfortable with it at all. She blew me a kiss goodbye as she got out of the limo. I smiled, and Ivana drove me home.

Dinner (and discipline)

I had arranged a surprise for Danielle when she came to my penthouse. She came up the elevator, and one of my maid’s answered, but before she unbolted the door, she asked “Are you the Master’s newest pet?” I could see the look of shock on Danielle’s face in my mind. I smiled, and watched as Danielle stammered “Um. I’m his girlfriend. Let me in.” My maid, Clara, smiled coyly, and said “But he specifically instructed me only to let in his newest slut.” Danielle stamped her foot and said “He meant me. Will you open the fucking door?” I smiled. She had spirit. That would be fun. Clara held firm: “Not until you acknowledge that you’re his latest slut.” Danielle brushed her hair away from her face. “Yes, fine. Okay. I’m his latest slut.” Clara responded “Well, please come in.”

Danielle was astonished to see Clara’s attire (the girl was dressed like a french maid, after all!), and even more astonished to see my beautiful penthouse. I walked into the room and her eyes fixed on me. I could feel her arousal. I walked up to her and gave her a peck on the cheek. “Hi, beautiful.” She smiled, still mad from her experience at the door, but being mollified slowly. We sat down. I admired her wardrobe – a sexy, short, slinky black dress. I could tell she was naked under it. She was also wearing heels. Her make-up was immaculate and her lips were bright red. We went to dinner. It was wonderful. After the ride back, we went back to my place. I could see that Danielle was horny and interested in going much further. We went into my bedroom. She kicked off her shoes and sat on the bed. I took off my jacket and joined her. I stroked her face and said “You look wonderful. You certainly fulfil the role.”

Her face formed into a question: “The role, Michael? What are you talking about.”

“The role of my latest pet.”

Her face turned angry. “That was your idea? How could you do that to me? Fuck, Michael! I thought we had something special. I’m not just some slut! Is that why you took me to that expensive restaurant?! As if I’m some kind of call-girl for you?!” She was about to get up, and I pushed her back down grabbed her head and forced her to look into my eyes.

“Don’t look away, Danielle.” She didn’t. She couldn’t resist. Fear and arousal came back into her eyes.

“Are you aroused?”

She whimpered. “Yes.”

“How aroused, Danielle?” I pulled her to a standing position, and pulled the straps to her dress off. It fell to the floor, so that she was standing, looking at me, naked.

“Very. I want you to fuck me.” She still wasn’t moving.

“Undress me.” She did, blushing and horny, kissing my chest as she went along. Once we were both naked, I directed her gaze toward me gently. Her eyes started to lose themselves in mine. “You need me, don’t you?”

“Yes.” Her response was without a single hesitation. I could have taken her right there. I could have shoved my hard cock into her and taken her like a slut, but I didn’t. Slowly, I stroked her plaint, beautiful body. Her skin was smooth as I caressed her breasts.

“You like doing what I tell you, don’t you, Danielle. You like being subject to my whims?”

“Um, I guess.” She had hesitated much more. I smiled, and continued staring into her green eyes.

“Say it. Say you like being submissive.”

“I like being subject to your whims. I like being submissive.”

“That makes you my pet, then doesn’t it?”

She tried to shake her head. “No, no I . . . I don’t . . . I” I continued to stare into her being. I smiled and said “Yes.”

“But I’m your girlfriend. I . . .”

“You’re my pet. Say it, Danielle. I do with you what I want.”

She nodded, slightly. “O—okay. I’m your . . .um. . . pet.” A smile flickered across her face. She brushed her blonde hair away from her eyes so she could see me better.

“Again. Like you mean it. And when you say it, you’ll know its true. You worship me.”

Her gaze had now become completely lovelorn. She was totally mine. “Yes. I worship you, Michael. I’m your pet.” I leaned in to kiss her, and lay down with her on top.

She looked at me shyly and asked “Can you touch me?”

I shook my head. “You’re my pet. I think you’d much rather pleasure me.” She looked confused for a second, and then nodded.

“Yes, I would much rather pleasure you.” Soon, I had cum in my newest toy’s mouth. I settle myself under the covers, and fell asleep with Danielle’s head still worshipping my softening cock.