The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE METHOD

Version 2.0

HIM

It took him nearly a week to figure out a new formula that would compensate for the unfocused, scattershot effects of his first attempt. It was frustrating work, full of sleepless nights and avenues with no real destination, but he could at least continue his observation of the longer term effects of the first version—which gave him an excuse to watch Hanna closely. It was hard, however, to cast away the memory of their sudden, desperate first encounter.

At first he assumed Hanna’s memories had been affected by the formula. She acted as if nothing at all had happened, as if she hadn’t begged and sucked and licked him like a professional. It was only when he got her off-guard that he noticed a split second of shame in her eyes, followed by a gargantuan effort to snap back behind a mask of normalcy. She remembered everything, he concluded—she had just chosen not to acknowledge it to him or, he guessed, her husband and friends. He imagined Hanna felt about those days like she might feel about a bad dream, and was doing everything in her power to simply put them behind her and move on.

He wondered what had happened with her husband.

In any case, he had finally zeroed in on what he believed to be a much better designed tonic. Firstly, it would have shorter lasting effects, at least for testing purposes: a couple of hours should do nicely, and that could be easily extended should the experiment be a success. Secondly, he remembered the way Hanna had smelled him before her sexually crazed episode. Clearly, pheromones played an unexpected role in her behavior. That had been the hardest part to manufacture: he had isolated the components that hyperstimulated her susceptibility to pheromones and refined it, mixing it with samples of his own sweat. Hopefully, that would fix her… general desire for men and narrow it to a specific male.

Of course, there would be only one way to test that, and therein lay the problem. He needed to give the chemical to her in an environment where she would be surrounded by other males, and where he could keep watch from a distance. The answer was, therefore, obvious: the lab. But what if he made a mistake? What if he failed and Hanna had an uncontrollable bout of lust in the middle of the lunch room? What would happen to her life? Her reputation? He didn’t want to ruin her. He wanted her to be happy, in a way she would never even contemplate by herself, to find a natural place and joy… with him.

In the end it was this noble objective that tipped the balance. Yes, the risk was great—but it had to be taken in the name of a far more important objective. His intentions were good, he reasoned, so even a mistake wouldn’t be ethically unforgivable. Once the moral problem was solved in his mind, the practical matters were easy to figure out. He couldn’t give her the formula in person, but God created lab assistants for a reason. He sent her a tea, life before—and watched from afar as she absentmindedly drank it. Good. Now came the observation stage, which, he understood, would very likely make him look weird to his peers. Luckily, he didn’t much care what they thought about it.

He waited in a hallway. He could see the lunch room from there while staying at what he considered to be a safe distance. Minutes seemed to stretch out to infinity, as if he was approaching the black hole that was Hanna’s pull on his heart. Physics wasn’t his field, but he could feel the relative nature of time in his bones. Colleagues walked by and shot him curious looks, but he didn’t mind. He had far more significant things occupying his attention.

Finally, he spotted her. His senses felt heightened as he strove to notice even the slightest detail, the most miniscule changes in behavior. She was surrounded by other men and women, and for a moment he could feel his chest tightening, the worst case scenario playing in her mind: Hannah on a table, legs spread, taking cock after cock inside her…

Instead, she smiled politely and held a conversation with her table mates with absolute normalcy. This was either a great sign or a terrible one: he had nailed the pheromone component… or he had ruined the formula altogether and it had become as inert as water. He would have to wait to find out. Only one thing struck him as slightly out of place—for a couple of moments, she had lifted her head, almost as if she was trying to taste the air itself. Odd. Perhaps he was imagining it, attributing meaning to a perfectly innocent act. There was no way of knowing, not until he could get close to her in private… and who knew when that might happen. She might go home early, or with the rest of the team. It was frustrating, but he had accepted that the final step in this test would be out of his hands and in the capricious claws of chance. Well, he would wait, give her the new version every day and hope for an opportunity to finally check if he had succeeded. It would be a painful wait, he knew—and knowing that patience was crucial to the method didn’t take the sting out of it.

HER

She walked into the lunch room and took a deep breath. There were so many eyes there…

She reminded herself that they didn’t know. Only Peter knew. Still, she couldn’t help but feeling watched, judged, damned. One week on, she couldn’t make sense of those two days. The bar, the men, her husband, Peter… what had come over her? She tried to put it all behind her, but she couldn’t shut up that little insidious voice in the back of her head, that inner judge declaring her guilt with a single phrase. “You enjoyed it”

It was true. She had enjoyed it, and she hated herself for it. She hated how remembering it was enough to arouse her. She hated that she had masturbated more than once thinking of her own debauched actions. She hated that her husband now seemed to expect that same level of… libido from her. She couldn’t blame him—after all, she had given her the night of his life until, for the first time, he begged her to stop. And then there was Peter.

What had she been thinking? Well, she hadn’t, not really. But to blow a coworker? At work, no less? That had been not just reckless or foolish, it had been downright stupid, close to professional suicide. Sure, Peter had been the one that had… whipped it out. But she knew just remembering her bar escapades had driven her to a frenzy, one that no man could ever ignore, so she didn’t really blame him. He seemed so sure of what she would do, however… almost as if he knew the effect seeing his cock would have over her. Or maybe he had just taken a big gamble, one that had paid off handsomely. And the gamble had been big in more ways than one… She forced the memory of his dick off her mind. Just… be normal. Talk. No one here suspects a thing.

She managed to dive into the conversation and for a brief moment she forgot the weight in her heart. This was fine. This was as things should be. Talking science with talented colleagues, laughing at nerd math jokes.

The scent hit her like a train.

She couldn’t place it. It wasn’t sweet or sour, it wasn’t a smell at all, in a way—but that’s the only way her brain could process it. What was beyond doubt was the effect that it had on her body. She felt herself getting wet, her temperature rising, her lips reddening. Like before. Like during those two days…

She had to fight it. It wasn’t close by, that much she could tell—how she knew, it was impossible to explain. She kept her mind focused on the conversation, trying to ignore the urgings of her pussy, the demands that she go to the smell, that she hunt it down and…

No, stop. She couldn’t let it happen again. Couldn’t. She had promised herself. She finished her salad and went back to her lab. Work. dive into it, get your head straight, she told herself. For once, she locked the doors to the lab. It was a silly gesture, but it felt safer that way: not to keep anyone out, but to keep herself in.

It was still there, stinging her in the back of her mind. She tried to concentrate on her equations, and could do so for brief periods of time before the smell called her again. She took a deep breath. It wasn’t close by, but it wasn’t far away. She paced around the lab and noticed she could tell it got stronger by the door. She could follow the trail, if she wanted to. There was something waking up inside her—something ancient, primal, predatory. Suddenly, she felt completely at peace. She was herself as a panther hiding behind foliage, patiently waiting. Yes, she would hunt when the time was right. She would follow the scent of her prey once the others had gone home. And she would have what she desired. That much she knew with absolute certainty. She felt omnipotent. Powerful. Sexy. She stretched, feeling every inch of her body as it got ready for action.

HIM

He waited patiently. He wanted to be sure everyone else had left before checking if Hannah was still in her lab. It was imperative that they be alone, not just for purposes of the experiment but to keep her safe should her desire overwhelm her common sense. It was tough, but he wouldn’t want to-

The door to his lab opened.

She was there, silhouetted by the light from the hallway. He heard her take a deep breath and give into a long, pleased moan. Something was wrong, he could feel it. Hannah didn’t move like herself. No, she walked in with silent, sensual, confident steps. He sensed her body getting tighter, her muscles both perfectly balanced and poised and ready to explode at any second. He had seen this before in his studies, of course… except never in humans. Even as she smiled and walked around her without a word, only one word rang from the deepest, most primitive part of her brain.

Predator.

“Hi, Peter”, she purred.

She was alluring, every movement an erotic dance step, every note of her voice a mating call.

“Hannah, I… are you feeling okay?”

She took a step towards him, and basked in his scent.

“I feel… fantastic, Peter. How about you? Have you been thinking about me? About my mouth? My tongue? My tits? Surely you haven’t forgotten, have you?”

“I… haven’t, no. But I figured…”

“Shhhh…” she said, placing a single finger on his lips to hush him. He felt paralyzed. Something inside him was screaming for him to get out, to run, to find a safe hiding place… but his body refused to heed the warning.

“I haven’t forgotten either, Peter. The way you taste… how delicious your… seed is. Why haven’t you given me more of it, Peter? I need it. I need it deep inside me, inside my pussy, my womb. My body, it longs for it... What’s the problem? You like me, don’t you?”

“I… I…”

“Maybe I wasn’t slutty enough for you? Dirty enough for you? Is that it? You have a filthy, perverted mind, don’t you Peter? I can give that to you. All you need to give me is what I need. And I do need it, Peter. Your cum. Your warm, amazing cum”

He could feel himself struggling to breathe, almost as if Hannah’s word were coiling around him, slowly crushing his will before devouring him. He needed to get out. He had messed up. It was all too much. This wasn’t what he wanted! He wanted Hannah, not this seductive, hungry animal in heat! He took a step towards the door, and Hannah quickly jumped and put her hand right between his legs. He was hard already. Of course he was. How could he resist?

“Looks like your cock likes the slutty me! So why don’t you let him use me like a fucking whore? I want you to! I want you to take me, tame me, break me, make me yours and mark me as your property by pumping your cum deep inside my pussy! I can be as dirty as you want, Peter… or as good as you want, Peter… anything you want… anything for that seed! I need it!”

“Hannah, please, I…”

Suddenly, she pushed him against the wall. He could feel the fight draining out of him. Of course she wanted to… to fuck her! But not like this!

She was drooling as she undid his pants. His cock sprung free, hard and glistening with precum. Hannah looked at it and almost purred. She bit his ear playfully and whispered.

“Just let it happen, Peter”

“I… can’t, I…”

“Shut the fuck up!” she screamed as she tossed him on the ground. In a flash, her hands were firmly grabbing his wrists. He could feel her pussy dripping on his cock. She had come prepared, removed her panties before her hunt.

“Now, isn’t this better? This is how it’s supposed to be, Peter. Your cock… deep… inside your whore!”

She wasn’t gentle. She impaled herself on his cock, taking it deep, her cunt squeezing him and enveloping him in heat and wetness and pleasure. He could feel himself getting dizzy, her screams of primal pleasure muffled, as if coming from far away. He struggled to focus, to find a way to…

She moved with frantic desperation, her hips bucking with a skill he could never have divined, torturing him with sensations he had never felt before. This wasn’t making love. It wasn’t even having sex. It was fucking. Raw, animal, savage mating.

“Yes… fuck your cock feels so amazing! God I’m such a fucking whore… and you love it, don’t you? I can feel it! You love having a horny, sexy fucktoy just for you! And I’m just for you, Peter! I’m yours… all yours… you own me, Peter. You… fucking own this slutty body… as long as you give me your cum! I’ll do anything you want… wear whatever you want… be whoever you want… as long as you pump me full of cum! Yes… cum! Every day! I need to have it in me! Nothing else matters! You were right… we’re just programmed by our chemicals… and my body knows now… knows it was made to take your seed… over and over and over…”

He tried to fight it. It was a futile effort. Her words, her movements, her very presence demanded his orgasm. His body couldn’t deny her. He screamed as she sped up her movements, milking every last drop from him, moaning as her own orgasm shook her body and made her eyes roll back.

She collapsed on his chest. For a second, he felt as if he could just stay with her head on him forever. Just… freezing time and being together. But her words reminded him of his error.

“Cum… cum… Peter’s cum…”, she muttered.

He tried to collect himself. This was, he supposed, progress. But this wasn’t the Hannah he wanted. Sure, it would be fun to keep turning her into this… animalistic slut. But he wanted more. He loved her.

He would try again. Get it right.