The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Metamorphosis

by Droid447

Chapter One

Most of the staff at the exobiology department was on vacation, but Bella had just returned from an unavoidable family affair and she had a lot of work to do. She decided to stay and finish some of her pending tasks.

Today, she had to analyze the composition of an inert seed that the exploration team sent from the outer rim. The seed looked ancient and apparently it wasn’t alive, yet there was an unexplained faint odor emanating from its surface.

‘Let’s see what is going on inside of you’, Bella thought.

Bella was bewildered by this and decided to investigate. She didn’t expect to find anything interesting. Most likely the scent was created by bacteria or microscopic fungus growing on the seed’s shell. Bella started using the ultrasound instrument and the monitor showed complex formations inside the pod, all non-reactive.

The scientist was unaware that the warmth of her hands had awakened the alien seed. The inner core became alive after centuries of absolute inactivity, which triggered specialized glands to expel the arousing fragrance.

‘Oh my God! The scent is intensifying and it is absolutely delicious,’ Belly thought, inhaling deeply.

Bella assumed that the bacteria or fungus was being stimulated by the ultrasound, thus causing this heightened aroma.

The inexperienced scientist had no idea that the instant she breathed in the first particle of pheromones, it started to affect her mind, interrupting her neuronal synapses and crippling her cognitive abilities.

Bella closed her eyes and inhaled again, enjoying the pleasant aroma. She paid no attention to her swelling nipples and her moistening pussy.

But this enjoyable moment was interrupted by a squelching sound. Bella opened her eyes wide and gasped with surprise. The seed was opening! The astounded scientist moved back on the chair getting away from it.

The fact that this alien pod was alive and moving should have been alarming enough for Bella to run out of the lab, seal it and start an emergency quarantine. But instead, she just sat there staring at the seed opening like a flower.

“Holy crap! It is alive!”

The arousing smell was even more intense now and Bella was breathing fast from the excitement. The woman started to feel dizzy but she ignored this as well. Bella gasped again when she saw a slimy tentacle emerging from the ‘mouth’ of the pod. It was about four centimeters thick and very long.

The first thought that popped in the scientist’s mind was that this thing should be the pod’s phallus.

Bella was still aware of what was happening but her thoughts were completely screwed up, focusing on the wrong things and compelling her to do exactly what she shouldn’t.

“Maybe this viscous fluid covering the ‘phallus’ is the cause of the pleasant smell. There is so much of it.”

Curious about the ever-increasing aroma, Bella reached out and carelessly touched the tentacle, smearing her finger with the transparent goo.

Following the heat emanating from Bella’s body, the alien pod bent its exploratory appendage closer to the potential victim.

Bella brought her hand to her nose, inhaled deeply and before she knew it, the finger was in her mouth. The fluid was ten times more potent than the pheromones and Bella’s eyes rolled back when it got in contact with her tongue.

It was until then that Bella realized how horny she was. Her pussy was dripping wet and her nipples were fully erect, rubbing lusciously against the fabric of her top. Her sluggish mind came to the unavoidable conclusion that she needed to taste more of that fluid.

The young exobiologist leaned forward, with her tongue sticking out, and stopped a couple of centimeters from the tentacle. Her decreasing rational mind was warning her that this was dangerous, but her pussy was telling her that she should engulf that appendage and suck it clean.

‘I shouldn’t be doing this… it can be dangerous. This is an alien creature… that tastes so good.’

Bella stared hesitantly at the tentacle. Being so close to it, the smell was flowing directly into her nostrils. She inhaled deeply again and her pussy twitched. The decision was made.

She slowly moved forward wrapping her lips around the tip of the appendage, then caressing it with her tongue. The fluid spread throughout her papillae and made her eyes roll up again. The excited woman was losing control of her own actions. The tentacle slid deeper into her mouth until it touched the back of her throat. Bella exploded in climax! Her legs shivered spasmodically while her fingers curled forming a claw. She couldn’t believe this was actually happening. She was having an orgasm while sucking an alien’s appendage!

In the midst of climax, some part of Bella’s mind was still aware that this was very wrong. A pod from another planet was making her do things that she shouldn’t. And it was rewarding her behavior with a devastating orgasm; maybe the strongest orgasm she had ever enjoyed.

Bella made the decision that this was going to be a one-time thing. As soon as her orgasm was over, she was leaving it alone. She had to tell the others about this extraordinary discovery. She also had to change her pants, which were completely soaked by now.

Bella couldn’t possibly know that this overpowering orgasm was not stopping anytime soon. She felt it fading away, then magically reigniting. Maybe it was one continuous orgasm, maybe many, igniting one after the other. It was difficult to comprehend what was happening.

The xeno-biologist lost track of time. Probably many hours had passed since she put the tentacle in her mouth, or it could be only a few minutes. In any case, the appendage was no longer resting at the back of her throat. It was deeper! The mesmerized woman didn’t know if she shoved it herself or the tentacle moved, but she could definitely feel it in her gullet.

Then she realized that the pod must have moved by itself because she was paralyzed! This wasn’t a problem because she didn’t want to move. It felt so good to have that constant outpouring of fluid gushing into her body. Yes. Something was leaking from the tentacle directly into her belly. It was keeping her orgasm alive. She wanted more...

Chapter Two

Bella woke up lying on the ground. She felt as if the room was spinning around her. She remembered taking the alien pod out of the container and after that everything was fuzzy. Was there a tentacle? She couldn’t be sure.

‘Why are my pants so wet between my legs?’ Bella thought.

Not only she felt the wetness at her crotch but there was an insistent tingling in her pussy that wouldn’t go away. The confused scientist couldn’t be certain but she remembered having a very strong orgasm.

With some difficulty, she lifted herself from the ground and knelt in front of the alien seed. It was exactly as she left her. Or was it a little bigger? Bella couldn’t see any tentacles or something that resembled a phallus. Maybe she had imagined the whole thing.

No! That couldn’t be. That mysterious seed definitely did something to her. Suddenly, Bella had a flashback of the long appendage buried down her throat, gushing something into her belly. Her pussy twitched hard when she remembered this. Bella got scared. Was she going insane? It was better to call it a day and go back to her room. She should have a clearer head the next morning.

‘What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I am too tired. I better get some rest.’

Three hours later, Bella was lying on her bed still fully awake. She stared at the ceiling of her small bedroom thinking about the incident with the alien pod, feeling uneasy. She couldn’t remember exactly what had happened but the only explanation for her soaked pants was that she climaxed, not once but several times. How was this possible?

To make thing worse, Bella still felt that tingling in her pussy and it was calling for attention. She moved her hand to her crotch and delicately touched herself, but immediately understood that this was not what she wanted. If she wasn’t going to get any sleep tonight, it was better to continue her work. It didn’t occur to the aroused woman that she was just looking for an excuse to get back to the laboratory… to the pod.

‘Damned! I can’t sleep. I better go back to the lab and do some work.’

Bella was in such a hurry to see the pod again, that she didn’t bother to put on her pants. She just grabbed her top and put it on while she walked. When she entered the lab, the astounded woman gasped. The tentacle was exposed again! She hadn’t imagined anything the day before! It all had happened!

A blatantly clear memory popped into her mind. She gave a blowjob to the pod’s ‘cock’ and climaxed while doing it! Fearlessly, Bella approached the creature and admired the glistening tentacle. The room was once again saturated with the delicious aroma.

‘I have to admit that this alien specimen is extremely alluring…’

Not knowing what to do, Bella just stood there. She looked at the pod with a strange hunger in her eyes, considering her next move. Maybe she should do it again. If she could reach another strong climax as the day before, then the fire in her pussy might finally go away and she could get some sleep. Bella felt a drop of her vaginal fluids dripping down her inner thighs. Once again, her pussy was making the decision for her.

It felt right to go down to her knees. Bella didn’t flinch when the tentacle bent towards her. Her coherent thought started to vanish as her nostrils became saturated with the arousing pheromones. The woman’s pussy was throbbing with need. Unconsciously, she opened her mouth and leaned forward.

The same way as before, the moment she felt the fat appendage reaching the back of her throat, Bella exploded in climax. At this moment, every single thought in her mind was gone.

The enthralled woman shivered spasmodically for a couple of minutes. When her orgasm was finally fading away, she climaxed again! The creature had the woman’s body and mind trapped in a loop of never-ending ecstasy and could keep her like this for as long as necessary.

Bella was not able to notice that the pod was indeed a little bigger and its tentacle was thicker. This alien specimen was feeding on her.

After a while of uninterrupted sucking, Bella’s empty mind started to fill again but with a whole different set of rules that would remain imprinted in her brain forever. Three smaller tentacles had projected from the bigger one. Two of these tentacles were penetrating the woman’s ears and the other one was attached to her forehead.

The enthralled scientist was staring forward with her eyes wide open but she was looking at nothing. Her attention was completely focused on the images and sensations that filtered into her mind and became her new reality.

The idea of obeying without question formed in her brain and it was rewarded with a strong orgasm. Then she considered running away and there was nothing. Bella got anxious. She wanted to cum. She thought about shoving the big tentacle in her pussy and she climaxed again.

The indoctrination continued for several hours. There was already a large pool of Bella’s vaginal fluids accumulating on the floor between her legs and there was more coming down. The woman’s arms hung limply by her sides while her pussy twitched every few seconds.

Inside the woman’s head, a myriad of sensations assaulted her brain. Bella was feeling absolute devotion towards this wonderful alien creature. Anyone that could make her feel so much pleasure was worth protecting. The enthralled woman would do anything to stay with her… Master.

The alien found the host’s brain very malleable and susceptible to indoctrination. Since it craved pleasure more than anything else, the subject responses were predictable and easy to stir in the right direction.

Now that Bella was docile and at the mercy of her captor, it was only necessary to remove the parts of her brain that would come in conflict with her inevitable subjugation.

When the alien pod unplugged the tentacles from Bella’s head, she couldn’t even remember her own name. That wasn’t a problem. From now on, she wasn’t an individual. She was part of something bigger. A curvy vessel for the pod’s upcoming transformation.

With slow moves and unfocused eyes, Bella grabbed the pod and placed it on the floor. The tentacle was projecting half a meter from the top and the woman straddled it without hesitation. Her pussy was burning and there was only one way to extinguish the fire.

However, despite the alien’s efforts to erase the subject’s personality, there was a small section in Bella’s brain that still rejected her total submission. It was wrong to do this. The alien wasn’t providing so much pleasure in exchange for nothing. Most likely, its intentions were nefarious. She had to stop it!

Belly guided the tip of the tentacle to her vaginal entrance and sat down.

The tentacle penetrated effortlessly into the woman’s pussy and womb until her knees were resting on the floor. A bulge formed on her belly as the appendage churned and twisted to accommodate itself.

The shape and size of the pod fit perfectly between the V formed by Bella’s thighs and only a small segment of the tentacle was visible before disappearing into the scientist’s body.

As soon as Bella reached the floor, she burst in climax, but her facial expression didn’t change and her body remained frozen in place. Her master needed her to stay still and she obeyed. However, inside of her brain, there were powerful orgasmic waves that rewarded her good behavior.

Extruding hundreds of tiny tendrils that invaded the nearest tissue, the alien’s tentacle started the host’s metamorphosis. A couple of hours later, a dark patch appeared on Bella’s abdomen.

During the following days, the unlikely couple mated almost non-stop. Bella provided nourishment to the pod, which by now had doubled its size, and the pod continued the woman’s transformation.

In order to accelerate the process, the alien was projecting two fat tentacles that penetrated Bella’s pussy and ass simultaneously. The enthralled woman couldn’t be more thankful for this, except for that small part of her brain that was still trying to fight her captor. Those remnants of Bella’s consciousness were terrified as she acknowledged the changes in large portions of her skin, which was turning dark gray. She was becoming a monster!

In less than one week, most of Bella’s skin had been transformed into a hardened dark tissue which glistened under the bright lights of the lab. The first part of the metamorphosis was almost complete.

It was time to provide more instructions for the host. The alien shoved one thick tentacle down Bella’s throat while extruding the smaller ones which penetrated her ears and attached to her forehead.

Bella’s eyes started blinking rapidly while new commands were forced into her subjugated mind. And at the same time, her pussy gushed while she enjoyed a wonderful new orgasm.

Chapter Three

That same day, a few hours later, Bella was standing rigidly beside the bed of one colleague. Her name was Jennifer and she worked for the security department. She would be a perfect ally to protect Bella and the pod until the end of the transformation.

‘Subjugate’, Bella thought, repeating her Master’s command.

Bella’s surviving consciousness wanted to wake her friend and ask for help. This was the perfect time. The pod was not around and its arousing aroma couldn’t prevent Jennifer from doing her job; defend the facilities and the crew from any intruders. But then, a soft twitched in her pussy distracted her and that idea was forgotten.

Moving inhumanly slow, careful not to wake the future host, Bella climbed on Jennifer’s bed and crouched over her head.

The first drop of vaginal fluid landed on the soldier’s face and went unnoticed. The second one too. But as the third drop hit her cheek, Jennifer began to wake up. The smell of sex filled the woman’s nostrils and this woke her a little more.

When Jennifer opened her eyes, she couldn’t understand what was happening. There was something above her head… woman’s legs?… it couldn’t be. The skin looked rugged and gray. Was the station under attack?!

“What the hell?!”

As she considered this possibility, a stream of vaginal fluid gushed all over her face and spilled into her mouth. In less than one second, Jennifer was paralyzed.

Bella moved her hips further down, attaching her pussy to her colleague’s mouth. Her motions were precise and with purpose, regardless that she was in the midst of climax.

After a brief moment, Jennifer’s eyes rolled back and her fate was sealed. She couldn’t move a muscle but her pussy was gushing abundantly between her legs.

A while later, Jennifer was lying face down on the floor of the laboratory with one thick tentacle buried deep in her throat and a couple more plugged in her ears. Her function would be different than Bella’s, at least for now, but the reward for total obedience was the same. Jennifer’s orgasm started the moment she felt a tentacle entering her mouth and it was still going with no end in sight. This was the true meaning of heaven.

Bella’s tongue twirled tirelessly in Jennifer’s pussy. She had been instructed to stimulate the new slave in any way she could and she was doing an excellent job. The little rebellious voice in her head had been silent since she came back to the lab carrying Jennifer’s limp body. It had surrendered to the formidable pleasure.

Jennifer was struggling to understand what was happening. Her mind was a foggy mess, and that delicious fluid that forcibly gushed into her mouth was not helping her situation. Why was she giving a blowjob to this massive green dick? Why was somebody licking her pussy so delightfully?

Even more confusing was that voice in her head that was telling her what she was supposed to do from now on. Every time she agreed with the voice, her pussy twitched. It had made her cum several times already and a new orgasm was on the way. Her only choice was to listen… and comply.

The following days, both girls were devoted to feeding her master while the alien pod made more changes to their bodies. Even though Bella still had her usual shapely figure, her insides were transformed a little more every day. The same thing was happening to Jennifer, but the alien was careful not to make any modifications to her external appearance; her skin remained pink and silky.

Jennifer brought a large crate of food to the laboratory from which she and Bella could feed constantly. However, most of those nutrients were ‘stolen’ by the pod using its long tentacles. Now the alien creature was massive. The girls didn’t complain. On the contrary, as soon as they filled their bellies with food, they couldn’t wait to have the large appendage penetrating their ass, mouth or both.

At this very moment, Bella was standing in front of her master with a large tentacle entering her ass and coming out of her mouth. She couldn’t understand how this could happen and she didn’t care. It only mattered that she was about to climax once again.

Jennifer was standing in front of her friend, swallowing the very same tentacle. She was vaguely aware that this luscious appendage was passing through Bella’s entire body before reaching hers and this made the whole experience even more arousing.

Jennifer elicited a muffled groan when she felt the tentacle spreading her anus and projecting from her ass. It was passing through her entire body too! She instantly reached another orgasm.

Bella felt yet another thick cock penetrating her pussy and the climaxing woman moaned as well. However, the level of pleasure she was feeling was already at the maximum possible and it made no difference. It least she could feed her master with her juices.

So far, the rest of the crew at the base hadn’t noticed the absence of Bella and Jennifer at the mess hall or other common places. Nobody was fully aware of the vacation schedules of their coworkers so they assumed that they had left the base.

This was perfect for the plans of the alien pod. All it needed was time to grow and get ready for the next stage.

The creature realized that there was no food beyond Jennifer’s anus so it started to withdraw its tentacle. Both girls moaned simultaneously.

A couple of days later, the size of the creature’s main body was big enough to fit Bella inside. It was time. While the humongous pod fucked Bella’s pussy, it extruded two other tentacles and wrapped them around her legs. Then it started pulling the enthralled woman towards its mouth. Bella didn’t react in any way. She just kept moaning while caressing her breast and spreading her ass-cheeks hoping for one of the tentacles to penetrate her ass.

Jennifer was kneeling nearby. She stared forward, unblinking, rubbing her pussy with repetitive motions. A thread of drool hung from her lower lip, clearly implying the emptiness in her mind.

The alien creature was in no hurry and twenty minutes later, only half of Bella’s legs were inside its main body. While Bella continued rubbing her breasts, the amazed woman wondered if her master was going to eat her. Then a crazy idea popped in her foggy mind… maybe her orgasms could be stronger while being dissolved. She could only hope.

The creature’s intentions were far from destroying this valuable female. On the contrary, it was going to make her better, adjusting her inner organs in a more useful way for the future of the species.

After Bella was swallowed whole by her master, Jennifer stayed vigilant, following her newly acquired instincts of protecting the pod from anything or anyone.

Bella floated peacefully within the tight confinement with the two tentacles that had pulled her in, now penetrating her ass and her mouth so deeply that they could have met in the middle of her body, except they broke apart before that happened, subdividing in increasingly smaller filaments that reached everywhere. Bella felt nothing but mind-bending pleasure.

Chapter Four

A few more days went by.

Jennifer obediently stood beside the pod, guarding it and feeding it, occasionally moving away to feed herself. She had two tentacles plugged in her body most of the time and she had no idea how many times she had reached climax since she met her alien master, but it certainly was more than a hundred.

In fact, she was cumming right now. While standing rigidly with her arms hanging limply by her sides. Her orgasm was almost imperceptible to the naked eye, but the pleasure center of her brain was lighting up like a Christmas tree.

Later that day, Jennifer heard the squelching sound of the pod’s mouth opening up and she knelt on the floor, ready to receive whatever was coming out.

While Jennifer rubbed her pussy, inducing the essential lubrication, something indeed came out of the pod’s main body, but it was not the usual tentacle. It was a humanoid! A female humanoid. Bella had changed again and this time not only her skin was affected. She didn’t look human anymore! She had become something else, sort of a humanoid reptilian.

Jennifer looked at her and gasped, then she continued rubbing her pussy.

Following instructions that came seemingly out of nowhere, but had been imprinted in her brain long before, Jennifer moved forward and straddled Bella’s head. A few drops of Jennifer’s vaginal fluid landed on the humanoid’s cheeks and mouth.

The new Bella opened her eyes. She looked at the beautiful pussy right above her face and a thought formed in her mind… she was hungry.

Bella realized immediately how different she was. She could feel with new muscles throughout her body, and incredible enough, new organs. But she was not afraid. Her master had made her better and more effective. Before today, Bella and her master became a single entity every time they fucked. Now the pod was permanently a part of her. Bella had become an autonomous extension of the alien creature.

Bella pushed Jennifer to the ground, grabbed her buttocks and easily lifted the enthralled woman’s hips until there were in front of her new alien face, then she hungrily attached her mouth to the woman’s pussy.

Jennifer’s only reaction was a soft moan, letting herself be handle at will by her transformed colleague.

She felt Bella’s tongue reaching inhumanly deep into her pussy, licking and sucking out her juices with astonishing skill.

With the urge to go deeper into her friend’s pussy, Bella amazed herself when her tongue gave way to something else. A tentacle! Her arousal spiked when an appendage invaded her throat from within and emerged between her lips. Bella wasted no time and immediately shoved it into Jennifer’s ass, curious to know how long it was.

Both girls were pleasantly surprised when the tentacle kept coming out of Bella’s mouth with no end in sight. It penetrated deeper and deeper into Jennifer’s body, making her scream with utter bliss.

Bella, still learning how to use her new appendage, kept projecting the tentacle out of her body and into Jennifer’s, until she felt the cool air of the room surrounding the exposed tip. The flexible limb had passed through the woman’s entire body and now was coming out of her mouth!

Jennifer exploded in climax an instant later. Her numbed mind couldn’t understand what was happening but the sensations were overwhelmingly fantastic and she wanted more of it. So much more.

Bella couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw it and her pussy twitched hard with a rewarding feeling of accomplishment.

After a moment, Bella pulled her tentacle out of Jennifer’s twitching body and let her fall to the ground, analyzing what just happened. Bella realized that the fogginess clouding her judgment before the transformation, making her a brainless sex tool, was vanishing away. She began to understand that she was no longer a slave at the service of the pod. Now she was the slaver; an extension of the pod. She could still remember everything about her past but all those events seemed distant, as if they had happened to somebody else. Her real life started the moment she touched the pod’s tentacle with her tongue.

The woman lying on the floor in front of her, still shivering from her lingering orgasm, was no longer her friend and colleague. She was just another vessel, made of flesh, blood and bones, ready to be used at her convenience. A compelling thought rose in her mind above all others…

‘Complete subjugation…’

Bella remembered how the pod had extruded tentacles that entered her mouth and her ears, making her reach an instant orgasm while rearranging her thoughts. It did the same to Jennifer after she brought her. Maybe she could…

Before she finished the idea, Bella felt three slim tentacles raising up her esophagus and emerging from her mouth. She commanded Jennifer to get up and then did exactly what she was supposed to do. She plugged those tentacles into the woman’s ears, mouth and eventually her brain.

Jennifer was already submissive before Bella used her new tentacles on her. But when she felt those wonderful appendages entering her body, she realized that she had a new master. She instantly exploded in climax.

Bella was acting by pure instinct. She could feel her tentacles subdividing inside of Jennifer’s head, reaching every corner of her brain… then it happened. She could hear Jennifer’s thoughts. They were messy and confusing but she could definitely sense everything that Jennifer was feeling. Bella’s pussy twitched hard when she received a torrent of pleasant sensations flowing from Jennifer’s brain into hers. They were connected.

Bella acknowledged that Jennifer was truly enjoying this. Of course she had been indoctrinated into feeling this way but the sensations were there and they were pure. Bella relished on this. She considered it would be nice to make Jennifer cum and just like that, Jennifer started shivering in ecstasy once again, gushing abundantly onto the floor.

The transformed woman became very excited by her new powers and this triggered another unexpected reaction from her body. A large, thick tentacle emerged from her vaginal cavity! Bella felt so much pleasure when this tentacle extended out half a meter, that she almost reached climax as well. It was like having a cock and a pussy at the same time, but even better because Bella not only felt her own fat tentacle deliciously stretching her tight cavity, she could also feel her vaginal muscles crushing the tentacle as if it was a real cock. She was enjoying the sexual stimulation of a male and a female simultaneously!

Bella retracted the small tentacles back into her mouth and commanded Jennifer to lay in front of her and spread her legs. Jennifer’s pussy twitched when she heard her master’s words and obeyed without hesitation.

Bella focused her attention on her new appendage and imagined it getting wider. As expected, the tentacle’s girth began to grow until it was three inches thick. The transformed woman didn’t have to look down to know that her ‘cock’ was growing. She could feel it stretching her pussy in the most delightful way.

Jennifer got a glimpse of the massive cock looming above her thighs and her pussy started throbbing with anticipation. She gasped when Bella grabbed her hips and lifted her off the ground, aligning her pussy with the huge cock. Then she screamed in bliss when the appendage pierced into her vaginal cavity and penetrated her with a single thrust all the way into her womb. A large bulged formed on Jennifer’s belly as the tentacle-cock churned and twisted inside, trying to make more room where there was none.

As she suspected, Bella realized that the skin of her new ‘cock’ was just as sensitive as her vaginal walls. She could feel every fold of Jennifer’s pussy tightening around her tentacle and the physical pleasure almost overshadowed the psychological joy of becoming this completely new and improved life-form.

Jennifer’s body swayed back and forth as Bella rammed her pussy with all her might, shoving the tentacle as deep as possible every time. The enthralled woman no longer had the brain capacity to understand what was happening but she was fine with it, as long as this wonderful phallus remained inside of her. Jennifer’s eyes rolled back intermittently and occasionally moved in opposite directions, showing how screwed up her brain was.

Before Bella transformation, she had been fucked in the ass several times and she enjoyed it greatly. Now she had a chance to do it herself and wasn’t wasting this opportunity. She pulled her cock out of Jennifer’s womb and commanded her former colleague to lay on her belly.

Jennifer was disappointed when she felt the large tentacle leaving her body but she rejoiced when she was instructed to turn over. The ravaging was not over.

Bella purposely bloated the tip of her cock before pressing it against Jennifer’s ass. The small hole slowly opened up, allowing passage to the thick appendage. Bella was pleasantly surprised that Jennifer’s anus was tighter than she expected. It delightfully crushed her tentacle, enticing her to go deeper. She did.

Jennifer felt the fat head of the appendage spreading her anus apart and penetrating desperately slowly into her body. She wanted all of it inside, knowing that another powerful orgasm was just around the corner.

Bella continued to move at a slow pace, shoving her long cock centimeter by centimeter into Jennifer’s ass. She learned that she could wiggle her tentacle at will, following the path of less resistance. After a few minutes of relentless penetration, Bella wondered if she could make her cock come out of Jennifer’s mouth. That would be a wonderful accomplishment.

After feeling so much of Bella’s cock inside of her, Jennifer began to wonder the same thing. She opened her mouth wide, anticipating this otherworldly outcome.

None of the girls paid attention to another squelching sound behind them. The pod was extruding a giant tentacle, bigger than all the others it had displayed before, and twined it around searching for the autonomous part of itself… searching for Bella. When it found her, the pod aimed at her nether opening with a specific purpose.

There was something that Bella was still unaware of and she was going to find out very soon.

It was true that Bella had become an extension of the pod as if they were two parts of a whole, but there was a big difference between them. Bella’s reproductive organs were still completely female, despite being able to simulate being a male, including a big tentacle-cock and fake sperm. This was just for the purposes of subjugating future female victims, like Jennifer. If Bella wanted to reproduce, she needed a real male and the pod was exactly that.

Unfortunately, Bella’s vaginal cavity was occupied by her own tentacle and the pod failed to detect the correct opening. It erroneously shoved its massive tentacle into Bella’s ass.

The pod didn’t notice that it couldn’t impregnate Bella this way and it continued doing what it was supposed to do. Bella didn’t mind one bit. Her brain was receiving an overload of blissful sensations that were rapidly bringing her closer to her first orgasm after the full metamorphosis.

Bella felt the incredible stimulation of the massive tentacle pumping her ass, combined with the incredible sensations of her tentacle-cock being squeeze by Jennifer’s twitching ass and her pussy being stretched by her own ‘phallus’. It was mind-blowing!

The wonderful triple ravaging went on for several minutes until the pod discharged the first load of cum into its female counterpart.

Bella felt the cold fluid rapidly saturating her insides and this triggered her long awaited orgasm, which was stronger that she could ever think possible. The false sperm stored in her body was ejaculated through her tentacle-cock, filling Jennifer’s loins just as fast.

Upon feeling her body being inundated with cum, Jennifer climaxed as well.

Less than a minute later, Bella could feel the pod’s sperm overflowing her body and coming up her esophagus. She closed her mouth tightly, reckoning that it wasn’t right to waste it.

Jennifer was enduring the same situation but being face down on the floor, her belly couldn’t expand to make room for the fluid, plus her brain was in no condition to acknowledge any wastefulness. She just opened her mouth and let it all out.

As her belly kept getting bigger, Bella had an idea about what she could do with so much cum. She quickly retrieved her tentacle from Jennifer’s ass and effortlessly pulled the girl upwards.

Jennifer was still in the midst of climax so she just grunted in bliss while more white fluid dribbled out of her mouth. Now the ‘sperm’ was escaping from both ends of her body and this excited her even more, prolonging her orgasm.

Bella turned Jennifer around until both females were face to face, then kissed her with roughness, attaching her mouth to her former colleague before opening wide, allowing an outpouring of cum to gush out. Jennifer instinctively started swallowing, still not understanding what was happening. It was no surprise that her orgasm was still going.

After a couple of minutes, Jennifer’s belly started to bloat, mirroring Bella’s.

Still unaware that it had penetrated the wrong hole, the pod considered that it had pumped enough sperm to ensure impregnation and pulled its tentacle out of Bella’s ass. This was a relief for Jennifer because she didn’t think she could swallow one more drop of cum.

Bella felt the precious sperm escaping her gaping anus and this time there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was beginning to understand why the pod didn’t feed on her using the tentacle like it used to, but instead it ejaculated into of her body. She was the pod’s bride!

A couple of hours later, after getting a well-deserved respite, it was Bella who initiated another mating session with the pod, enticing the massive tentacle to come out and then guiding it to the right spot.

The appendage was huge and it took some effort to make it fit into her vaginal cavity, but when it did, Bella couldn’t be happier. Her ultimate purpose was to be the vessel of new life and she was moments away from accomplishing that.

Meanwhile, Jennifer knelt beside her with an empty mind and unfocused eyes, ready to obey any instruction given to her. She could only hope that this command would involve getting ravaged again.

Later that day, Bella was screaming in climax while the pod filled her with sperm again through the massive appendage that penetrated all the way into her womb.

It had been a successful impregnation and now it was just a matter of waiting. Bella spent the following days feeding and she contrived fun ways to do it. Her favorite was placing the docile Jennifer in front of the pod, plugged one of the pod’s massive tentacles in the woman’s ass, then wait for the pod’s ejaculation. It overflowed Jennifer’s body every time and Bella happily consumed all the sperm that dribbled out of the enthralled girl’s mouth.

After only one week, Bella’s belly had grown noticeably and she looked ready to give birth.

Jennifer barely acknowledged that she was being used as a sex puppet. All she cared about was the arrival of her next orgasm. Fortunately for her, that happened quite frequently.

When Bella felt mild contractions, she knew it was time. Her baby was coming out. She stood up spreading her legs wide as her vaginal cavity was filled from within, stretching her more than ever before.

Bella instructed Jennifer to kneel behind her and get ready to catch her offspring before it reached the floor. Jennifer had no idea how the offspring looked like but she obeyed nonetheless.

Considering the size of her abdomen, Bella was expecting to feel pain while her huge baby came out of her body but there was none of that. On the contrary, she felt so much pleasure during the birthing process that she exploded in climax.

It soon became evident that Bella’s offspring was an exact replica of the original pod, before it grew large enough to accommodate a human.

Staring with unfocused eyes, Jennifer extended her hands ready to catch the precious cargo. It was almost out of Bella’s twitching vaginal lips.

* * *

A while later, Jennifer was standing rigidly on the floor while a pool of her own fluids grew between her feet. There was a tentacle plugged in her ear providing instructions for the following days and weeks.

Bella was sad that her enthralled friend had to go but this was part of her new life. The purpose of her existence was to disseminate the offspring of her male counterpart all over the galaxy and that was exactly what she was doing.

Jennifer understood that she was holding her new Master in her arms. Bella and the large pod were no longer her priority. Now she had to guard and protect this beautiful little pod until it was big enough to care for itself.

Soon enough, Jennifer was going to change too. On the first stage, her skin was going to become more resistant to protect the changes happening inside of her. Then a full metamorphosis was going to take place.

As Bella watched her friend go, she felt a massive tentacle penetrating her ass. Her male was hungry. It was time to begin the next cycle.

‘Good luck, honey.’

Chapter Four

Bella already had the perfect candidate in mind. Danika, a mechanical engineer, was one of Bella’s closest friends and she knew the woman had a weakness for kinky sex. She just needed to call her into the room and subdue her as fast as possible.

Danika almost didn’t recognize Bella’s voice when she called her. She sounded as if she had a cold or something. Maybe it wasn’t a good idea to visit her at the lab, but Bella’s cryptic message about an awesome discovery convinced her otherwise.

As the blonde entered the room, the first thing she saw was this massive organic life-form sitting in the middle of the lab… and it had huge tentacles!! To make things worse, she couldn’t see Bella anywhere. Maybe this… monster… did something to her. Danika refused to think that the creature had captured Bella and had eaten her. This was an emergency and she needed to sound the alarm.

“What the fuck is that?!”

Bella was hiding near the back wall, at the only blind spot of the room. While she prepared her specialized new glands, Bella silently closed the door behind Danika.

Danika turned around and gasped when she saw a strange greenish humanoid standing right in front of her. Was this an alien invasion? Danika watched terrified as some sort of tentacle emerged from the creature’s mouth, and before she could do anything to protect herself, she felt a gush of fluid splashing on her face and particularly in her mouth. She flinched, closing her eyes and mouth but it was already too late.

Bella wasn’t sure how quickly her numbing chemicals will affect the blonde, so she was ready to fight. With her improved strength, Danika would be no challenge.

In fact, the numbing fluid was so powerful that in a matter of seconds Danika was tumbling backwards. Bella had to move fast to prevent her friend’s fall.

Danika wasn’t unconscious but her mind was very foggy and the room’s walls became blurry. She felt the gentle embrace of the humanoid monster and suddenly, out of the blue, her pussy twitched.

Bella relished in the fact that she could subdue a person so easily. If she was careful and patient, she could eventually take control of the entire base. But that would happen in the future. For now, she had to focus her attention on the succulent woman hanging limply in her arms.

‘That was easy.’

It took Danika a moment to remember what had happened when she finally regained her senses. A humanoid creature had attacked her! Now she was sitting on this crate and she couldn’t stand up. She couldn’t move her hands either, despite the fact there was no rope around them.

Danika felt ashamed when she realized that her pants were gone. Her breasts were exposed as well even though she was still wearing her top. This made her wonder what this monster was planning to do with her. Then she looked more carefully and noticed that the humanoid had breast and no phallus. It was a female! At least it was unlikely that it could fuck her. Unfortunately, the menacing tentacles waving around her legs were a different story.

“Where do you come from? What have you done to Bella?!”

“Don’t be Silly, Danika. I am Bella. My lover transformed me into something better.”

“B...Bella? How is this possible? What happened?”

“Don’t worry about it. You will understand soon enough. Now spread your legs. My lover wants to fuck you.”

“Are you insane? I will never let this hideous creature touch me.”

As Danika exclaimed that she was going to resist, she was spreading her legs wide open.

Danika’s heart skipped a beat when she heard the creature saying that she was Bella. That was impossible. Her voice, however, sounded like Bella’s but a bit more guttural. Danika was scared and confused. She wanted to get up and run away for her legs were not responding. Whatever this humanoid spat on her face, was still affecting her muscles.

“What the hell?! My legs are moving on their own!”

Bella proudly explained what she did earlier.

“Don’t be afraid, honey. I did a few rearrangements in your brain while you were sleeping. Your conscious mind might be ready to fight, but your body will cooperate fully.”

“This is not possible! Take that disgusting tentacle away from me!”

Danika could also feel her pussy moistening as if she was extremely excited and willing to take this massive tentacle in her pussy. She was more confused than ever.

The blonde screamed when she felt the appendage penetrating into her body. It was stretching her pussy wider than ever before and yet she felt no pain. She was thankful for this, even though she couldn’t understand it.

“Take it out! It is too big!”

Bella could have completely brainwash Danika when she first arrived, the same way the pod did with Jennifer, but she was curious to know how much pleasure Danika could endure before giving in to her darkest desires.

Danika stared at the ceiling with eyes wide open, averting her gaze from the monstrous tentacle that penetrated deep inside of her body. It was the only way she could pretend that this wasn’t happening. However, the pleasing sensations radiating from her crotch were undeniable.

Bella moved around the crate where Danika was sitting and started pushing it closer to the pod. The blonde protested, yelling that it was impossible for the tentacle to go deeper. Obviously, the pod didn’t agree with that. It was detecting the tiny entrance to the female’s uterus and it was definitely going in. It had done it with Bella and Jennifer. Danika wasn’t going to be the exception.

“Let’s get you a little closer to my lover. I bet he wants to fuck your womb as well.”

“Don’t you dare! It is already at the bottom of my pussy!”

Unable to do anything to stop it, Danika felt the tentacle increasing the pressure against her cervix until it yielded, allowing the thick appendage into her womb. The woman screamed expecting a searing pain... that didn’t manifest. How could this be possible? Danika could clearly feel her upper abdomen bloating out as the pod’s phallus pierced in and yet she didn’t feel any discomfort. On the contrary, the unwanted pleasure doubled in intensity.

“My lover’s cock is inside your womb now, but you don’t need to worry about getting pregnant. That is my job.”

Bella reached out and touched the bump in Danika’s belly feeling a little jealous that she was not the one being ravaged by her lover. It was interesting to learn that Danika’s mind was still resisting her true feelings, even though her body was doing exactly what it was programmed to do.

The tentacle pumped Danika’s pussy relentlessly, pulling back almost all the way out of her pussy, then thrusting forcefully to the bottom of her womb a couple of times per second. The ravaging was overwhelming and Danika felt with arrant shame that an orgasm was inexorably growing within her loins. She eventually reached the point of no return and exploded in the most powerful orgasm of her life.

“It feels good, doesn’t it. You shouldn’t fight these wonderful feelings. Embrace your blissful destiny.”

Danika shivered uncontrollably for over a minute, barely able to breathe as the mind-blowing orgasmic contractions wrecked her body from head to toe. She couldn’t believe that so much pleasure was possible. She also couldn’t believe that she was cumming while being fucked by a monster. These were the best and the worst sensations she had ever experienced.

The whole time Danika trembled in bliss, the tentacle didn’t stop pumping her body until Bella grabbed it and pulled it out.

“Let’s try something else. Get up and knelt in front of my lover. Show him your ass.”

Feeling like a passenger in her own body, Danika obeyed Bella’s commands. She walked closer to the pod, turned around and knelt on the floor. Watching the monster so close, the blonde was scared, but not as much as before. Maybe because she knew that the creature was not planning to eat her, or maybe because there was a chance that she might climax again so incredibly hard.

“Please stop this. Don’t let this monster fuck me in the ass.”

“If you want this to stop, why are you spreading your ass-cheeks apart? And stop calling him a monster. My lover is the most beautiful thing that ever existed. I am sure you will agree with me very soon.”

Danika felt one tentacle pressing against her pussy, then penetrating a few centimeters. The pleasant sensation was immediately overshadowed by the other tentacle poking a couple of times at her anal entrance before piercing inside. The same way it happened when the creature invaded her womb, Danika was expecting pain and the opposite happened. The blonde threw her head back and screamed with overwhelming pleasure.

Bella’s pussy twitched when she saw this. Her old friend was accepting her fate.

“Wow, Danika, I can see that you really like cocks in your ass.”

Bella enjoyed looking at Danika’s eyes losing focus then rolling back in obvious pleasure. The overwhelmed woman was finally understanding what the pod could do for her. It could materialize a new universe of otherworldly orgasms that seemed to be limitless.

Both tentacles penetrated deeper into Danika’s body, delightfully stretching her cavities. The baffled blonde was having conflicting emotions. She wanted to hate this terrible ravaging she was enduring, but it felt so good that she just couldn’t do it. More so when she realized that yet another orgasm was building rapidly.

“You are about to cum again, aren’t you?”

A couple of minutes later, Danika’s eyes rolled back as an even stronger climax exploded at the center of her core. It was unbelievable. She had never experienced two consecutive orgasms so fast. The fact that a hideous monster was taking her to such levels of pleasure didn’t seem so outrageous anymore.

“There you go. And this is just the beginning, my darling.”

Bella was rubbing her pussy while watching her friend submitting to her lover. She could see bumps popping here and there on Danika’s belly as the tentacles churned and twisted inside. Now she was definitely jealous. But her experiment was not over and she had to be patient.

Danika shuddered out of control for the longest time until her orgasm slowly faded away. With the tentacles still plugged in her pussy and ass, she went limp and started falling backwards, but Bella was right there to catch her.

“That was a strong orgasm. But we saved the best for last. Are you ready for more?”

Incredibly enough, Danika was still conscious and she whispered to her friend that she couldn’t take any more. She couldn’t possibly know that the most extreme part of the ravaging was about to happen.

“Please… no more… I will die.”

“Don’t be mean. My lover hasn’t cum yet.”

And just as Bella said that, the pod ejaculated inside of Danika’s body. The blonde could feel the tentacles throbbing and the cold fluid spreading within her loins. After a few seconds, Danika’s belly began to swell and the sensation was mind-blowing. Suddenly, a new orgasm sneaked up on her like magic. It was the third in a row!

“Your body is being filled with his cum. Guess what is going to happen next?”

In the midst of another devastating orgasm, the astounded woman struggled to understand what was happening. Was there really so much cum inside of her that her body was bloating?! Both of her holes were certainly stretched so much that they were forming a seal, preventing the excess of sperm from leaking out. Was she going to explode?

Then the unthinkable happened. Danika felt the monster’s cum rushing up her esophagus, then spraying out of her mouth like a fountain!

The astonished woman opened her eyes wide and stared at the wall in front of her with incredulity. The sperm pumped into her ass was flowing through her entire body and coming out of her mouth! As soon as she realized this, her pussy twitched so hard around the tentacle that she almost climaxed a fourth time, even before her third orgasm completely faded off.

“It looks delicious. Don’t be so greedy and share it with me.”

Danika felt Bella pulling her closer, then kissing her passionately. The sperm continued flowing from her mouth and into Bella’s. This was well beyond Danika’s wildest dreams and the blonde began to question her sanity. Was this really happening?

Suddenly, after that her latest orgasm was over, Danika noticed that she could move her arms at will. She had regained control of her own body! But even after realizing this she didn’t pull away from Bella. She continued feeding her former friend, now transformed into a… sexy monster, because it gave her pleasure. Then Danika became aware of something else; despite her recent multiple orgasms, she was still horny.

When Bella released her, Danika went down on all fours. Both massive tentacles were still pumping cum deep into her body and the blonde did nothing to stop this, despite the fact that she could move away if she wanted to. The pleasure she was getting from this was too great to reject.

Bella decided that it was time to finish her experiment. When her lover stopped ejaculating, she grabbed the tentacles and started pulling them out of Danika’s body. The blonde was still spewing cum but managed to mumble a protest when she felt the thick appendages vacating her twitching cavities. Bella saw this as a good sign.

With the tentacles out of her gaping cavities, Danika crumbled forward and laid flat on the floor, facing down. Her pussy twitched every couple of seconds as the woman recovered her breath. This was the moment of truth…

“Whatever happens next is up to you, honey. Do you want to go or do you want to stay here with us?”

Danika thought about for a couple of seconds, then responded… “I want more...”

She had decided. Danika willingly gave herself to Bella and the pod, in exchange for enjoying a level of pleasure that was impossible any other way.

Bella explained that it could feel even better if Danika let her insert her smaller tentacle into her ears. The surrendering woman not only accepted but she plugged the tentacles herself. After that, her world became a lot smaller. Danika became a mindless drone like Bella was before the metamorphosis, living only to serve her masters and enjoy endless pleasure. She had definitely made the right choice.

The following days were a blur in Danika’s numbed mind but the woman didn’t care. She couldn’t. All she had to do was fuck and feed her new master.

Bella was already pregnant and she was only a couple of days from delivering a new baby pod. Her family was expanding.

* * *

Following her imprinted instructions, Jennifer stole a private transport and flew back to her home planet. She had an itch that she couldn’t scratch and was desperate to get to her little apartment, rip off her clothes and do what she was commanded to do.

At this moment she was completely naked, kneeling on the ground with her arms hanging limply by her sides and eyes staring unfocused into nothing.

Her master, the pod, was between her legs and a tentacle was projecting upwards from the base, penetrating Jennifer’s pussy all the way to her womb. A darker patch of skin was already distinguishable on her belly. The first stage of her metamorphosis had begun.

The End.