The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Mesmerizing the manly, young servant

mc mm

Synopsis: In 1784, a rich and idle gentleman became a student of Franz Anton Mesmer in Paris. Attending Dr. Mesmer’s lectures, he became fascinated with Mesmer’s demonstrations of “animal magnetism” and “mesmerism”, the precursor of hypnosis. Returning to England, he practices mesmerism on his lovely stablehand.

More of my Stories.

It came to pass, that in 1784 I found myself in Paris.

I was, and remain, an English gentleman. Landed and wealthy. I am not royal. I am not a member of the nobility. But I have the good honor of being the seventh generation owning the same land. That honor is accompanied by a large house, hundreds of tenant farmers, dozens of household servants, and an ample purse.

Prior to my trip to Paris, I had come into my inheritance. After spending a few months sorting through the finances left to me by prior generations, I found that I was generally wanting for nothing; and I could indulge myself in any little fad that might strike my fancy.

I wished to travel, and see what wonders the world might possess.

I was no longer a young man, but certainly not in my decrepitude. Considering carefully—I felt that, for a first voyage, a modest journey would be more prudent. Extreme travel, being possibly beyond my strength—I discarded any idea sailing to the north shore of Africa, or riding to the Eurasian Steppes.

It amused me to spend the season in Paris.

* * *

Paris was delightful.

I encountered many of my friends from England, who introduced me to other Englishmen who were also taking the season in Paris.

I had been concerned, afore leaving my English home, that I might find no one that I recognized far from the familiar lanes of my manor home and the broad streets of London. I thought it possible that I might feel isolated or alone in the foreign capital.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

My calendar was filled with balls, picnics, and outings of all sorts. Evenings included recitals and concerts. Delightful side trips to the countryside varied my schedule.

This was a few years before the French Revolution. The Terrors had not even been conceived of. France was still a wonderful country, filled with delightful people.

I would, from time to time, find myself in a “certain quarter” of Paris, where young Parisian men would gather to exchange affection. Far from the eyes of my friends and associates, I would indulge in secret pleasures, best not mentioned to my family.

I was never in want of companionship—either publicly or secretly.

* * *

In vogue that season was the “evening-mock”. A group of gentlemen would have an early supper—attend a lecture of science, nature, or engineering—then, go to a salon to discuss the presentation. Over coffee, the attendees would either—praise or mock the lecture. Usually, we would disagree. Often, the debates were lively. After coffee, there would be a trip to a dance hall—where we would drink wine and watch the can-can dancers.

After I had been in Paris for some months, I found that the evening-mock was a demonstration by Doctor Franz Anton Mesmer.

The good doctor demonstrated his theories of animal magnetism. He also demonstrated his principle of mesmerism. Mesmerism being a process used to control a subject’s mind.

Dr. Mesmer, through the good graces of a candle and quiet words, rendered several virile young men into a state of complete compliance. These previously vigorous young men, with vapid looks and docile demeanor, stirred within me a physical longing. I was enthralled with the doctor’s work and the mesmerism that he demonstrated.

His demonstration changed my life.

That evening, the salon discussion was excessively lively. Coffee fueled and noisy, the debate over Dr. Mesmer’s demonstrations had been quite fractious. Regarding the validity of Dr. Mesmer’s claims, no consensus was reached.

A certain amount of shouting ensued. Eventually, Madame Blanchet, the salon’s owner—seemingly in concern for the safety of her bone china and her furniture—managed to turn us gently out of her salon. In the street, the discussion ended. We proceeded to a dancehall.

I was no mood to enjoy the wine or the dancing that evening. I was distracted. My mood was most contemplative.

* * *

During my remaining time in Paris, I maintained my regular rounds with friends—parties, dances, picnics, etc. But, all of my prior social contacts held less interest for me. I became fascinated with Dr. Mesmer’s theories.

I attended every one of his lectures, even if it meant missing a social event or party.

At first, I had trouble understanding the doctor’s Alemannic accent. In addition, neither one of us had a perfect understanding of the French language—in which, as a matter of-course, most of his lectures were delivered.

Constant practice allowed me to more fully understand the good doctor’s words. Intense reading and study allowed me to more fully understand the good doctor’s work.

The doctor allowed me to provided him with small luxuries—in the form of occasionally taking him to supper or arranging introductions for him. He introduced me to several of his fellow professional companions as well. I met several important doctors and healers of the time. He introduced me to the members of the Royal Academy of Sciences—including the famous American, Dr. Benjamin Franklin—who was, at the time, United States Minister to France.

By degrees, gaining Dr. Mesmer’s trust, I was granted private demonstrations—during which he demonstrated advanced methods on his various subjects. A young husband and wife team formed his best subjects. I was astounded that, with the facility of a common candle, he was able to convince the husband and wife team of the most fantastical impossibilities—believing that they were in exotic locations, unable to count the number of fingers on their own hands, and other novelties.

The doctor convinced the young lady to remove her over-skirts, but as a matter of propriety stopped there.

The doctor then allowed the young gentleman to also disrobe. The subject being a man, the doctor allowed the husband to remove rather more of his clothing than of his wife. With difficulty, I maintained the illusion of disinterest in the relative nakedness of the handsome young man before me. While simultaneously keeping a steady stream of questions and observations directed towards the doctor.

Later, my puerile interests arranged private sessions with the husband and wife. Which, with judicial use of the candle and clever words on my part, prevented the pair from disclosing to Dr. Mesmer the nature of our meetings—or, for that matter, remembering that the weekly meetings had ever occurred.

All in all, it was a delightful season in Paris.

* * *

On return to England, I spent a few weeks visiting in London, then returned to my country estate.

Everything was as I remembered. Every stone in the house. Every tree on the lane. It was a delightful homecoming. I renewed friendships with my neighbors, and was introduced to the few newcomers who, in my absence, had joined our pleasant neighborhood.

There was one change to my household which, at first, surprised me—then delighted me.

Jack, my stablehand—who, when I had departed for Paris mere months afore, had been a gangly young lad—upon my return, I found to be a strapping young man.

Years of work in the stables had hardened his body, but in the blush of youth and the sprint of upwards growth, his strengths had been well hidden. Now, fully grown, his shoulders had bulked outwards, his chest filled out. Jack had transformed into a mass of desirability.

Further, he had elected to allow his hair to run free. Previously white, straight, and bound in a ponytail—his hair had matured into corn-blonde tresses of silky fullness.

Jack was truly lovely to behold. Surprisingly, he seemed largely unaware of his comeliness. He still acted the shy boy that had come into my employ a decade afore. Head down and deferent, he barely spoke to me.

When I would speak to him, it took effort on my part to get more than ten words out of him. All the while, he would keep his head down—barely glancing in my direction. And, I wanted him to glance at me. I wanted him to look me full in the eyes.

I spent a lot more time than normal riding; expressly so I could find excuses to speak to my stablehand Jack.

Lovely Jack. My Jack.

I noticed some of the unmarried girls in the household casting lustful eyes towards Jack. Attentions that Jack seemed completely unaware of.

I was determined to reserve Jack for my own special attentions.

* * *

My plan was painfully in its simplicity. The execution of my plan proved to be an unending series of obstacles. Frustrating slowness. Progress measured in inches.

My plan was to invite him to help me with a project in my private chambers. Once in my bedroom, I would explain that I wished to duplicate an experiment with the candle; something that I had seen in Paris. I would use Dr. Mesmer’s techniques. Once enthralled, I would convince Jack to remove his clothes, as I had done so many times with the husband and wife pair in Paris. Once Jack was in “a state-of-nature”, I would use Jack and have him use me. Much as I had watched the husband and wife use each other during our private sessions. And how I had used the young Parisian lads.

What could be simpler?

The first obstacle was that Jack was an “outside servant”. Outside servants didn’t go into the house; and inside servants didn’t work outside. Being an inside servant was much more desirable than being an outside servant. Inside servants had more status. Jack’s natural deference, and lifetime of training, convinced him that if the task needed to be done indoors, it should be done by an inside servant.

The inside servants, when they learned of a special task that needed to be done, practically swarmed me—asking how they could help. Later, they becoming incensed when I assured them that I needed Jack to do the task. The very idea that I would invite an outside servant into the house to do a task inside the house, made staff very upset.

I finally hit on a solution to my dilemma. I proposed the idea that the job involved “great physical strength”. Inside servants, naturally disinclined to physical labor, demurred to Jack’s obvious larger size. All this fit my servants’ preconceptions. Outside servants were occasionally used to move large objects inside the house: furniture, carpets, steamer trunks.

The second obstacle was getting Jack to sit in a chair. He was a servant; servants sat on benches. Servants didn’t sit on chairs, certainly not on fine upholstered chairs. He was afraid that dirt from the stables would soil the chair. A sheet, draped over the chair, fixed that obstacle.

The third obstacle was Jack himself. He was an energetic young man, used to activity and movement. Staring at a candle wasn’t his idea of work. Jack was there to work, not sit about.

It took almost an hour of effort on my part, to cause a lack of effort on Jack’s part.

I suspected that Dr. Mesmer’s subjects had all been well-trained. That they had used, by him, for many months before they ever reached me.

I was starting to despair that I would never be able to mesmerize Jack—when, without preamble, his broad shoulders slumped. Eyes open, but void. Mouth slightly open. No expression on his face.

Perfect.

The fourth obstacle was exhaustion.

It had taken me four hours of intense concentration, work, and speaking to reach this state. After all this effort, I wanted nothing but sleep. The sun had long since set. The time for dinner was past.

While Jack slept—I told him to remove his clothes; he seemed uncomfortable. His eyes fluttered. He looked like he was going to wake up.

Instead, I told him how wonderful he felt, how comfortable he felt helping me with my project, and how he would return to this wonderful feeling next time I had him stare at the candle on my project. All phrases parroted from things I had previously heard Dr. Mesmer say to his subjects.

As an afterthought, I told him that he would be unable to remember anything about our session. And, that he wouldn’t share with anyone, anything that the two of us did or said in my chambers.

I was exhausted. I woke him, and informed him of how extraordinarily pleased I was with our progress.

Jack seemed surprised at my praise. And, when questioned, was unable to recall anything about our session. I had only meant the unseemly portion when I had asked him to disrobe. However, Jack could recall not one detail of our time together once the candle had been lit.

Jack went to his pallet above the stable, to retire for the evening.

I sat up for a quarter of an hour, ruminating on what had transpired. Eventually, exhausted—I fell into bed. And then, to sleep.

* * *

The fifth obstacle was changing Jack.

In my painfully simple plan, Jack would be immediately naked. He would instantly be in my arms. The same desire that the young men in Paris displayed for me, would be replicated in Jack.

More truthfully, many sessions took place before I made any substantial progress. Five or six evenings a week, Jack would be in my chambers. Two hours or more spent working on him. Each time I learned a little about mesmerization. Each occurrence was less effort. Each bit of progress … hard earned.

We would start every meeting with a little conversation. I learned a little about him; he learned a little about me. He kept me supplied with the gossip of the outside servants. There was such involved intrigue in the barnyard. Jack keep his mouth shut in the barnyard, but at my prompting—he became much more forthcoming. My prompting and help from the candle.

I regarded our conversations with more interest for two reasons. First, I noticed that the more we chatted before I lit the candle, the better progress we made once the candle was lit. Second, Jack was actually an interesting person to talk to. His views on the world outside the estate were slightly naïve, but he was smart—remarkably smart, considering his complete lack of formal education.

It was his bad luck that he had been born outside. If he had been born inside, he would have been educated; taught to read and write. He could have gone far.

I gradually became aware that Jack was lonely. The older servants still treated him like a child. The children didn’t treat him as an adult. Lads his own age disliked how clever he was. The young ladies in the yard were standoffish in a way that he didn’t understand.

Still, he remembered nothing about our sessions. Our conversations he remembered, in great detail. But, our actual mesmerization sessions were a blank. The candle prevented him from remembering.

* * *

After weeks of effort, he removed his shirt.

I was thrilled. Progress.

The day after that, with his shirt off, I placed my hands on his broad shoulders. He became both more excited and more relaxed. Running my fingers down his massive chest and tight stomach, he moaned with pleasure. He would have woken right then—except I was reminding him to relax, to allow my touch.

To what should have not been a surprise to me, he thrilled when I ran my fingers through his hair. Considering how much effort he expended to keep his hair neat and clean, I should have immediately realized that touching his hair was a key to progress.

Thereafter, after our conversation, I would light the candle and run my fingers though his hair. He would stare ahead blankly; and he would yield completely.

He would disrobe. Then he would disrobe me.

The first time the two of us were naked was such a happy day for me. I had originally thought that the entire process would be the work of a few minutes. In actuality, it was the effort of a month.

I will not say the time was wasted. In that time, I learned three principal lessons: First, I learned that I had an imperfect understanding of mesmerization. Many of the things that I assumed, turned out to be untrue. In fact, some of the things told to me by Dr. Mesmer, turned out to be untrue. It is possible that Dr. Mesmer misunderstood some of the things that he had, on previous occasions, lectured-on with great certainty. Second, mesmerization is not an instant thing. When I had worked with Dr. Mesmer’s husband and wife pair, he had performed most of the difficult work before I ever met them. Effort and time needed to be spent, to get a subject to truly relax. Effort and time needed to be spent, to get a subject to obey. Third, I learned that Jack is an interesting fellow. A bright and cleaver young lad—who, if life had been a little kinder, would have been allowed to prosper and achieve great things.

Getting to know Jack proved to be the key to getting him to be compliant. Understanding him, learning that he was lonely, and befriending this fellow—these things were the keys to my success.

* * *

The sixth obstacle was the first kiss.

For a week, I had had full access to Jack’s naked body—but, I made no further progress. As long as I continued to run my fingers through his delightful, blonde tresses—he would let me touch all parts of his naked form. He would even allow me to touch the parts of his body normally covered by a gentleman’s undergarments.

But, any attempt to kiss his delightful lips, would result in his brow furling and a generally waking movement of his eyes.

He would stand passively, a smile on his beatific face. I was fully … excited. Jack was not … excited.

Based on our conversations, some while he was awake, some while he was asleep—I knew that he understood about the marital acts. I also knew that he had been touching his manhood with great, private vigor—since before I set off for Paris. He wasn’t completely innocent, even if he was technically innocent in the physical sense.

Jack revealed the answer during one of our casual conversations.

I asked how he felt when the young ladies looked at him. He said that he didn’t understand my question. I honestly believe that he had no idea how much desire was in the hearts of the young ladies around him.

In honest modesty, he told me that he didn’t believe that anyone would want him.

In his innocence, he carried on—and thus reveling the solution to my final obstacle: He said that he could want someone, if they wanted him.

Finally understanding—I lit the candle, delighted myself by playing with his hair, had him strip us both naked, and showed him my need. I explained how much I wanted him. I explained what it meant when I was … excited. He worked in the stables with horses and saw how the sheep carried on. He had to know what it meant.

He looked at my need, with confusion. As if he had never noticed my naked state afore. His hand drifted out and touched me. He touched me in places most private.

I told him directly, that I wanted him—and, he was free to want me.

Pressing my advantage, I told him directly: I wanted him. He wanted me. I told his vulnerable mind that he had wanted me from the first moment that he laid eyes upon me. And—I told him it was time, at long last, for him to become a man.

Jack finally understood.

Jack, with great slowness, leaned to me. He kissed me. Jack kissed with great physicality and passion. He had little skill, but he was unrestrained.

Finally, Jack was excited.

His need became urgent. Being a good host, I sank to my knees and satisfied his most immediate need with great eagerness. He applauded my efforts with vocalizations of great joy. Animal sounds soon filled my chamber. Unrestrained howls from him. Muffled sounds of joy from me. I placed his hands on my head. For the first time, Jack ran his fingers through my hair. The interval of time between his first, urgent need—and his body rewarded my efforts with trembling—was regrettably brief. However, we both were delighted by this development.

For the first time in his young life, Jack’s “issue” was not produced with his own manual efforts.

As he trembled with release, he seemed surprised when I swallowed his gift.

Jack’s acceptance of my need for him, and his need for me—removed all obstacles. Thereafter, every evening, we would each help one another as our needs became plain. I would be the aggressor, or he would be the aggressor—as the mood struck me. He never argued or hesitated.

Jack was quick-witted and imaginative. While speaking—and in other conditions, where speech was impossible—he was a delight to be with.

He repeatedly proved how smart he was. Jack was a quick study.

He was eager to learn and share, as those young men I had encountered in Paris.

Jack proved to be very strong, limber, versatile, and athletic. His body, forged with countless hours performing heavy labor in the stables, was well suited to the special tasks I set for him. His great strength—which served him well in repetitive, mindless tasks—exhausted me in every circumstance. He would arrive at his shouty finish when I told him too; to correspond with my shouty finish. I controlled the tempo. I controlled him.

In all things, Jack was relentless.

Careful work with a candle made certain that Jake was never distracted by the young ladies at the stables. The ladies that, annoyingly, surrounded him everyday. In fact, careful work with the candle made certain that Jack was constantly distracted by me, and only me—male or female. I took no chances.

He would slip out of the barnyard at night, and sneak into my private chambers. I’d roll over, and there would be a warm body in my bed. We would greet each other with great vigor. He would leave very early in the mornings, so no one would notice him missing from his own bed.

Soon, I seldom needed the candle.

* * *

Later, I caused a great stir and surprise. I created a shock which passed through all proper society—when it was reveled … that I instructed my tutor to teach one of my stablehands to read.