The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This material is for adults only. And is a work of fiction. Therefore, if you are

  • Under 18
  • Offended by stories of a sexual nature,
  • Have trouble telling the difference between fantasy & reality
  • Think it would be fun to try this at home,

LEAVE NOW.

If on the other hand, you are, like me, an adult Just looking for a little break from reality,

READ ON

MESMRA EYES

By Dreamreaper2k

Liz didn’t know why she had agreed to come to the cabaret show with the girls From work, she hadn’t really wanted to, but they told her that it was their department head Ms Jenkins’s fiftieth birthday and that they were all heading out for a drink after work. Liz didn’t real like Ms Jenkins’s that much. In fact she found her not only a little overbearing and bossy but was always very uncomfortable with the way the woman seemed to be checking up on her all the time. Liz thought it was if she didn’t trust her to do her job right. But she tried to smile whenever she felt this way and remind her self that she needed the work if she were to get a better job with more money and after all the tall heavily built woman was the one who signed her paychecks. And with out that she could forget her big planes for the future and would either have head back to the one horse town in the Midwest were she was born or sleep on the street. Neither prospect filled her with much joy so she tried to be as polite to the woman as she could while at work. But there was no way she wanted to spend her free time socializing Her.

Yet here she was sitting at the same table waiting for the show to start! Being only eighteen, and with them all being much older Liz didn’t usually socialize with the women from work. And now she understood why. After all a cabaret shows wasn’t really her scene. And she had told them as much when they had asked her to come with them. But they had all but Insisted she came. Pointing out that Ms Jenkins was sure to notice Liz being the only one of the girls who would be missing. As Liz had only worked for the firm for a little over a mount she really didn’t wants to seem antisocial after all she did have to work with them. So she had agreed to go out for an hour or two. Now less than half an hour into the night she sat fidgeting in her chair trying desperately to think of a good excuse to leave.

The first act didn’t really help her mood that much as it turned out to be a forty something over weight male singer who was starting to go a little thin on top, not that he let that stop him wearing tight black trousers and a shiny gold shirt opened to the navel showing of a thick gold chain and a hairy chest. All of which would have been forgiven if he hadn’t been to such a dreadful singer. So when after what felt like a lifetime had past and he had finally finished singing Liz clapped louder than the rest of the group out of pure joy that it was over. But her happiness was short lived; as he walked off the stage a fat tattooed female comedian walked on. And started to launch in to an assault on men. Each joke more sexist than the one before and even as the girls from work laughed around her. Liz decided that this woman must be some sort of sick man-hater lesbian and she for one found her humor less than funny. Liz picked up a program off the table checked out the rest of the acts. She actually groaned when she saw that after another so call singer the final act was to be a stage hypnotist by the name of Mistress Mesmra, Mistress of the mind. At This point Liz had had more than enough! There was no way she wants to sit and watch some poor souls been made look like fools by some cut-rate hypnotist. She was about to tell Ms Jenkins’s that she was too tired to stay any longer when her boss had stood up and began waving to someone in the crowed and Liz found her eyes following Ms Jenkins’s. It was a moment before Liz saw the very attractive woman in her early forties with a good figure and long dark hair wave back as she moved between tables stopping here and there to talk to people before heading towards them.

“Susan, how good to see you again” Ms Jenkins’s said as the smartly dressed woman got a little closer to the table. “Kate what a lovely surprise what brings you here?” the woman asked with a wide smile. Ms Jenkins smiled too, which was some thing Liz had never seen before as her face usually wore a stern businesses look. “Well you remember the girls don’t you?” Ms Jenkins’s said indicating the people at the table “Well they thought they would give me a night on the town for my birthday” she said leading the woman by the hand to the chair next to Liz. “But I forgot you haven’t met all the girls have you? She laughed, “Susan I would like you to meet Liz! Liz is our new office cutie” once again using the nickname that Liz hated. Sure Liz knew she was an extremely attractive young woman, with a body most men drooled over and a face of an angel. Her light brown hair hung half way down her back and she was dressed in tight black jeans and a black top. But that didn’t mean that she liked being known as a cutie. She had a brain as well. After all she had finished top of her class in high school. And she was planning to go to collage as soon as she could have afforded too. Not that Ms Jenkins’s or the rest ever seemed to notice or care.

“Very pleased to meet you Liz and we are a pretty one aren’t we”,” Susan said with a smile offering her hand to Liz, all the time checking her out from head to toe” although her instincts were Telling her to leave, as there was something about Susan that Liz found Very disturbing she felt obliged to take her hand, “and I just love those pretty blue eyes of yours my dear” she said as she sat down next to Liz “do you like mine?” she asked. Liz knew she should leave and leave now, but Susan still had hold of her hand so she found her self looking into Susan’s deep green eyes. Eyes so deep that they looked like they went on forever.

Susan had asked her something Liz realized but she had been so distracted by those eyes that she had not even heard it. “Be a cutie Liz and go and sit down behind the curtain and wait for me while I finish talking to Kate that’s a good girl.” Liz heard Susan say as she continued to stair into her eyes. “Don’t you worry Kate! I’m only borrowing her I promise ill give her back after the show” Susan laughed as with out actually thinking about Liz found herself rising from her chair and heading toward the curtain. It was only after she had found a chair and sat down that she realized what she had just done. She looked at the other people besides her their faces blank of all expression except for a strange smile there eyes staring straight ahead. Liz recognized one or two of the faces as belonging to some of the people Susan had stopped to talk to on the way to their table. What was wrong with them? What were they doing here? What was she doing here Liz asked her self as she looked at them again fear grabbing her as she realized that she didn’t have any answers? The only thing Liz did know she realized was that she didn’t want to be there. But just as she was about to leave she heard a noise behind her and turned to find Susan standing in the doorway,

Susan was now dressed in a deep burgundy lurex suit that sparkled so much it was almost dazzling, her jet black hair cascading over her shoulders in a mass of shimmering curls, making her extremely pale face look stark, except that was for her lips which were now painted a rich burgundy and her sparkling deep green eyes. It was these green eyes that fascinated Liz once again. As Susan seemed to almost glide across the stage towards her “Up and about I see! My word we are a strong willed little one aren’t we my dear” Susan said with a slightly disturbing smile “what the hell is going on here what have you done to me? And what have you done to those people? Liz cried pointing at the zombie like people behind her.

“Done? Why nothing my pretty one. They are merely resting before taking part in my act as you should be you silly girl!” Susan said with a honey filled voice taking Liz’s hand and slowly bringing it to her lips and then gently kissed it, leaving behind a burgundy imprint. “If you don’t relax you wont be able to be part of my act little one and we don’t want that now do we?” Susan asked looking into Liz’s eyes once again. “Act! What act?” Liz asked realizing as she said it that the answer didn’t mater she didn’t want to be part of any act. “Why my hypnotist act of course!” Susan answered with out taking her eyes off Liz’s. Liz couldn’t believe her ears. Suddenly realizing that this woman was Mistress Mesmra the one mentioned on the program and that she expected her to be part of her act and make a fool of herself in front of all these people! That was something she definitely did not want to do, “sorry but I don’t want to made look like a fool so I think I will go now if you don’t mind” Liz said now feeling very concerned, as Mistress Mesmra was starting to look decidedly predatory. “Leave! No I don’t think you really want to do that my pretty one. Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t want to part of my act " commanded Mistress Mesmra one hand gripping Liz under the chin compelling her to stare into those captivating green eyes.

Liz tried to look away but Mistress Mesmra’s hand held her face as she tried to hypnotize her. Liz found herself begin to relax but was determined not to give in, this woman had said she needed to relax if she were to be any use to her in her act and Liz decided to wouldn’t be part of any act. So as Mistress Mesmra told Liz to breath slowly in and out as she listened to her voice Liz began humming to her self and trying not to look at Mistress Mesmra’s eyes. But every time she stopped humming, she started to feel herself relaxing with each word the woman spoke. This kept up to what seemed an eternity to Liz, till with a start she found herself on stage with all the other participants, not knowing how she had gone from struggling against being hypnotized, to sitting there on stage in front of all those people her work mates included waiting for Mistress Mesmra to start her act.

But some how Liz was positive that she had succeeded in resisting all the woman’s attempts to hypnotize her. Before explaining talking to the audience about hypnosis and the power of the mind and how she used it in her act Mistress Mesmra told them that she needed an assistant to help her and turning asked if one of the participants on stage would like to volunteer. Liz’s arm shot up and her heart jumped as Mistress Mesmra chose her from all the volunteers on stage. After all she was stuck up there on stage and being this woman’s assistant had to be better than been made to make a fool of her self. She thought as she stood up and walked to Mistress Mesmra’s side.

Mistress Mesmra thanked Liz for volunteering but said that she would need to change if she were to look like an assistant. Telling her she would find the perfect costume to wear in her dressing room backstage but that she needed to change quickly as she was needed on stage. Liz almost ran from the stage leaving Mistress Mesmra to start her act without her. When she reached the dressing room Liz quickly found the assistant’s costume lying on the couch, and picked it up. Something about it seemed wrong Liz thought as she looked at the outfit in her hands but she could not think what! After all it was right were Mistress Mesmra said the assistant’s costume would be so it must be the right one. She decided. Liz soon relished that There was no way these clothes would fit over her underwear with out them showing threw and make her look like a fool in front of the audience so striping naked she quickly changed into them, realizing as she did that her makeup and hair was not right she set about fixing them too before she rushed back onstage knowing that Mistress Mesmra would be waiting.

When Liz returned the audience gasped then laughed as Mistress Mesmra took a bow. Liz was confused at the audience reaction, after all she looked like a proper assistant should look she thought as she rushed to the Mistress Mesmra’s side as fast as she could. With a smile Mistress Mesmra again gripped her chin and staring in to her eyes, “You look so exquisite I think we should show you off don’t you my dear?” she said and proceeded to slowly twirl Liz around so that the audience could see Liz completely.

The audience were treated to the sight of the now transformed Liz in silver knee high boots with four inch heel, skin tight silver mirror like hot pants that hugged every curve of her body and a sparkling silver top that only just hung below her nipples leaving the lower part of her breasts exposed making it obvious that she was braless. Adding to her image was her garish silver makeup and hair now sprayed with silver sparkles. After completing her twirl Liz continued to stare at the lovely eyes of Mistress Mesmra As she proceeded to run through a few routines.

As the audience laughed as her subjects were made to play the imaginary piano or dance to music at a given signal. Liz stood to one side and smiled once again glad that she had been picked by Mistress Mesmra to assist her instead of being hypnotized and made look like a fool like all the rest as One by one they were given an action to perform. Liz watched as Mistress Mesmra told one woman that she was a world famous hairdresser who’s cuts and colors where so fantastic that her customers who were only the richest and most famous people came from all over the world to have her style there hair.

The woman then stood up and looked around as she got ready to show them all one of her cuts and colors creations were followed by the world. “How silly of me my dear. You will need a customer if you are going to show us your skills wont you. My assistant will be happy to help you out wont you cutie! Mistress Mesmra said turning to Liz. “Yes Mistress Mesmra” Liz said happy at last to have a chance to assist Mistress Mesmra. After all that was what she was Mistress Mesmra’s assistant. Why don’t you take a seat over here dear”. Mistress Mesmra said leading Liz to a seat in front of a mirror and sink. Liz sat down and relaxed giving her situation no thought. She didn’t have to think after all she just had to do as she was told. Liz watched Mistress Mesmra as she whispered into the hairdresser’s ear just as she had just done to her moments before. The woman had smiled as she picked up a scissors. Mistress Mesmra smiled again at Liz Before turning and continued along with her act.

As Liz lay back and watched Mistress Mesmra return to the front of the stage the hypnotized woman begin cutting her hair with gusto, clipping away with such energy that before long most of Liz’s beautiful locks were nothing more than a rug on the floor around the chair but still the woman didn’t stop. Taking electric clippers from the table beside the chair she began to shave Liz’s hair till it was no more than half an inch long all over. But she was not finished there; next she washed and massaging a color into Liz’s hair. Liz was smiling contently while all this was happening only too happy to be assisting Mistress Mesmra instead of being made look like a fool like ones of the people that Mistress Mesmra had hypnotized.

Mistress Mesmra’s finale came just as the Hypnotized hairdresser had finished drying Liz’s hair. And had whipped her from the chair. Liz now stood facing the audience with a startling cropped head of very silver hair looking more like a futurist robot than the beautiful young woman who had stood on the stage lass than a half hour before. Once again Mistress Mesmra bowed to the audience and received another round of applause. Thanking the audience she ushered her volunteers backstage. Once backstage Liz couldn’t understand what all the fuss was about as everyone were talking at once about the experience and about Liz’s part in it. Liz decided not to wait around as Mistress Mesmra began putting them back into a trance before returning them to normal instead she headed back to the dressing room to change. After all she told her self with a smile she hadn’t been hypnotized.

Liz finally found the dressing room and stepped inside. There lying on the couch next to the full-length mirror were her clothes but she hardly even noticed them as she stood open mouthed in front of the mirror getting her first look at her self since leaving the stage, tears filled her eyes causing her silver makeup to run as she noticed her beautiful hair that she had grown for so many years now gone and in its place was this shocking silver hair, Liz never considered her self a prude but what she had on was particle indecent. Liz mouth dropped open as she realized that she had been walking around the stage in front of her workmates dressed like a slut. How could she ever face them again? This couldn’t be happening Liz thought burying her face in her hands as the tears began to flow. “There’s no need for tears my pretty little one?” Liz heard a voice say from behind her and dropped her hands only to be confronted with Mistress Mesmra’s face in the mirror before her. And As Mistress Mesmra stood behind her her reflected green eyes once again captured Liz

“What have you-done to me? Liz asked her voice a mere whisper “” there is no need to think about that now cutie just Look in the mirror, look deep... look deeper...go deeper “Liz heard the voice whisper softly in her ear and felt the warm breath on her face Slowly, almost involuntarily, her eyes were drawn to the face now resting on her left shoulder that stared back at her from the mirror. It was Mistress Mesmra’s face her deep green eyes staring at her with a strange frightening Intensity. What... do you...” Liz tried to say but her mind was becoming foggy as the woman’s face became all she could see...all she needed to see...

“That’s a good assistant ... do as I command... Look into my eyes, Look deep into my eyes, look deeper into my eyes " Mistress Mesmra commanded. “Look into the mirror, and into my deep...deep eyes " Liz’s eyes locked on the dark eyes, staring back at her from the mirror, eyes so compelling, so enthralling that all other thoughts disappeared as she felt her self fall deeper into the darkness that was Mistress Mesmra’s eyes.

“Don’t you look just perfect my pretty little one” Mistress Mesmra said as she looked at the reflection of Liz’s vacant face staring back at her. And slipping one hand under the tiny silver top began caressing Liz’s breasts as her other hand moved down between Liz’s legs. “You were such a strong willed little girl my dear much stronger than I had thought. But I am sure you are much happier now that you don’t have to think anymore and just do as you are told like a good assistant aren’t you " Mistress Mesmra whisper in her ear. Liz nodded her head knowing that Mistress Mesmra was right. She was so much happier now than she didn’t have to think anymore so she could be a good assistant.

Liz could not tell how long she stood there like that as Mistress Mesmra held her so close that Liz could feel her rock hard nipples pressing hard against her back. all the time she stared into her beautiful green eyes as Mistress Mesmra spoke to her. But it didn’t really matter! All that matter was being a good assistant and doing as she was told. So when she was told that she needed to Hurry and fix her makeup and put on a coat she knew it was what she most do. “Now Liz I have a party to attend and I need a good assistance to help me,” Mistress Mesmra said once again holding Liz’s chin and gazing into her eyes. I’m a good assistant Liz thought as she lost herself once again in Mistress Mesmra’s beautiful green eyes. “I want to assist, to serve, to obey.” Liz heard her self say as she watched the woman before her smile again. And it felt so right.

As they drove from the club Liz layback and closed her eyes relaxing as Mistress Mesmra continued to speak of all she needed to know to be a good assistant. So by the time they arrived at the party Liz knew that she would be the best assistant ever. Liz didn’t even think as she followed Mistress Mesmra into the darkened building and stepped in to the elevator. After all there was no need to think as she stood attentively at the hypnotist side as the elevator arrived at the top floor and they found the party in full swing, as Mistress Mesmra stepped from the elevator she turned to Liz saying, " I think you can lose the coat now cute” Liz didn’t hesitate as she let it fall to the floor returning once more to her robot like image as she followed Mistress Mesmra into the darkened room.

As her eyes became more accustomed to the light Liz started to make out shapes in the shadows and realized that there seemed to be only scantily dressed women at the party. Most of whom where either dancing together on the small dance floor or sitting in little alcoves around it kissing and caressing each other passionately and showing little or no regard for those around them. As she walked a few steps behind Mistress Mesmra as she moved through the room Liz noticing that the older woman did not appear to find anything around her overly surprising. Liz realized it was if the woman belonged here.

Liz meekly followed as they moved from alcove to alcove till Mistress Mesmra seemed to discovered whom she had been searching for. “Oh there you are darling” Mistress Mesmra called out with a smile.” Susan” Liz heard someone call from the shadows as she followed Mistress Mesmra as she headed to a table in the corner. If she could still think for her self Liz would have been surprised at what she saw when she reached the table, but as it was she just stood attentively at Mistress Mesmra side waiting to assist as she looked at her boss Ms Jenkins. now no longer dressed in her concretive business suite she had been wearing earlier but instead stood before Liz almost Naked, except for a waist cinching, laced leather corset that stopped just below her lush breasts, her legs clad in thigh-high boots, the tops of which stopped just inches below her well-trimmed and exposed mound. As two of Liz’s coworkers knelt naked at her feet staring up adoringly at her.

“Here’s your assistant back my dear just as I promised I hope she is what you wanted,” Mistress Mesmra said with a smile. Liz watched as Ms Jenkins slowly licked her lips as she let her eyes drink in the sight before her. “How is it you always seem to know just what to give me for my birthday darling” she said her eyes never leaving Liz. Mistress Mesmra just laughed as she turned Liz’s face towards her “thank you for your help cutie. But now its time for you to go back to Kate, after all you are Kate’s assistant” she said letting her hand squeeze Liz’s breasts one last time. Of course Liz thought Mistress Mesmra had only borrowed her to help her in her act. She was really Ms Jenkins’s assistant after all “Yes Mistress Mesmra” Liz said now moving to Kate’s side. Kate slowly leaned over gripped Liz’s chin as Susan had done and stared into her eyes.

Liz smiled, as she stood naked beside Kate caressing her freshly inserted nipple rings as she watched the last of her pubic hair be shaved away. Kate had told her that a good assistant’s pussy was always hairless ready for her boss’s pleasure and Liz was a good assistant who wished only to obey Kate’s every command. She would always do what ever she could to please Kate. She knew as she felt Kate’s hand caress her now smooth mound that she would always be her cute little assistant. Happy that she had been such a good assistant that she had been chosen to just assist and not be hypnotized by Mistress Mesmra like one of those mindless fools on stage tonight.

THE END???