The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREAT MESMA

By Rexy4

Liz didn’t know why she had agreed to come to the cabaret show with the girls from work, she hadn’t wanted to, but Kate, their department head, had all but insisted she came. Liz didn’t usually socialise with the girls from work as they were all much older than her and being eighteen, cabaret shows weren’t really her scene.

A very poor male singer was the first act, followed by an average comedian. At this point Liz had tried the excuse of being too tired to stay any longer, but Kate had sat her down next to her and told her the best act was on next.

Kate was a very attractive woman in her early forties with a good figure and long dark hair. Liz found Kate a little overbearing and bossy but she tried to be polite as she was her boss. Liz was an extremely attractive young woman, with a body most men drooled over and a face of an angel. Her light brown hair hung half way down her back and she was dressed in tight black jeans and a black top.

Liz actually groaned when it was announced a hypnotist was to be the next act and that the Great Mesma would be chatting to the audience first and selecting some people to participate in her act. The Great Mesma almost instantly appeared smiling and chatting amongst people in the audience, Liz trying to appear invisible, saw Kate wave to the Great Mesma and next moment she was standing in front of them.

“Susan, how good to see you again” said Kate to the Great Mesma obviously knowing her. “Kate what a lovely surprise” replied the Great Mesma. “Well I thought I would bring the girls to catch your act, by the way this is Liz our office cutie” said Kate not offering to introduce any of the others. “Very pleased to meet you Liz, and my we are a pretty one aren’t we” said the Great Mesma offering her hand to Liz, all the time checking her out from head to toe” Liz felt obliged to take the hand offered her, although her instincts were telling her to leave now, there was something about the Great Mesma that was very disturbing.

The Great Mesma was dressed in a deep burgundy lurex suit that sparkled so much it was almost dazzling, her jet black hair cascaded down her shoulders in a mass of curls, her extremely pale face stark, except for her burgundy painted lips and her sparkling eyes. It was these eyes that fascinated Liz as the Great Mesma slowly bought her hand to her lips and gently kissed it, leaving behind a burgundy imprint on the back of her hand.

Liz knew she should leave and leave now, but the Great Mesma still had hold of her hand and said “Liz I would like you to be part of my act, why don’t you go behind the curtain and sit down and wait for me” suggested the Great Mesma all the time staring into Liz’s eyes. Liz found herself rising and heading toward the curtain with out actually thinking about it. Liz sat with a few others the Great Mesma had already picked waiting for her to return.

Liz could not believe she was sitting here, she definitely did not want to do this, not make a fool of herself in front of all these people. Just as Liz had risen to leave the Great Mesma entered, quickly giving them instructions to sit back and relax and see if they were able to be any use in her act. Liz immediately decided she would make sure she would be of no use as the Great Mesma had them slowly breath in and out listening to her voice. Liz found it indeed relaxing but was determined not to participate and began humming to herself and trying not to look at the great Mesma.

The time seemed to drag for Liz, every time she stopped humming to herself, to see how things were going, she started to feel herself relaxing with each word the Great Mesma spoke. This kept up to what seemed an eternity to Liz, till with a start she found the Great Mesma standing before her smiling. “My word we are a strong willed one aren’t we my lovely” said the Great Mesma keeping eye contact with Liz. “I think I will go now” said a now very concerned Liz, as the Great Mesma was looking decidedly predatory. “Leave! No I don’t think so my little pretty one. Look into my eyes” commanded the Great Mesma one hand gripping Liz under the chin compelling her to stare into those captivating eyes. The Great Mesma spent the next fifteen minutes dealing entirely with Liz giving her instructions and deepening her trance.

Suddenly Liz found herself on stage with all the other participants, not comprehending how she had gone from struggling to reject being hypnotised, to sitting out on stage waiting for the Great Mesma to start her act. But Liz was positive that she had succeeded in resisting all attempts to hypnotise her. The Great Mesma began talking to the audience about hypnosis and her act then suddenly said she really needed an assistant to help her and asked for one of the participants to volunteer . Liz immediately volunteered, this had to be better than making a fool of yourself on stage.

The Great Mesma thanked Liz for volunteering and said she needed to change so she looked like an assistant, but it was up to Liz to choose any costume backstage and she needed to do it quickly. Liz immediately left to change leaving the Great Mesma to start her act without her. Liz quickly picked the outfit laying on the couch, changed into it, did her makeup and hair and rushed back onstage.

The audience gasped when Liz returned then laughed as the Great Mesma took a bow. Liz could not understand the audience reaction, she thought she looked like a proper assistant should look and rushed to the Great Mesma’s side. The Great Mesma again gripped her chin and said “You look exquisite my dear” and proceeded to slowly twirl Liz around so that the audience saw Liz completely.

Liz had on silver knee high boots with a four inch heel, silver mirror like hotpants that were so tight she might as well have nothing on and a sparkling silver top that only just hung below her breasts that were obviously braless. Added to this was garish silver makeup and her hair was sprayed with silver sparkles. After completing her twirl Liz continued to stare at the lovely Great Mesma.

The Great Mesma proceeded to run through a few routines making the audience laugh as her subjects were made to play the imaginary piano or dance to music at a given signal. One by one they were given an action to perform, till one woman was told she was a great hairdresser creating wonderful cuts and colours the world followed. The woman then stood up ready to show them all one of her wonderful inspirations. At this the Great Mesma said “Perhaps my assistant can help out. Would you take a seat over here dear” Liz immediately took a seat in front of a mirror and sink, thinking only of assisting the Great Mesma as she whispered into the hairdressers ear.

While the Great Mesma continued along with her act the hypnotised woman proceeded to begin cutting Liz’s hair with gusto, before long most of Liz’s locks were on the floor and still the woman proceeded. She next took some electric clippers and began to crop Liz’s hair to roughly half an inch long all over. With this done, she washed Liz’s hair and began massaging a colour into it. While all this was happening Liz was smiling contently only too happy to be assisting instead of being made a fool out of being hypnotised.

The Great Mesma’s finale came when she whipped Liz from the chair after the hypnotised women had finished drying her hair. Liz now stood facing the audience with a startling cropped head of very silver hair looking almost futuristic in her image. The great Mesma then woke everyone on stage and thanked the audience and ushered the participants backstage.

Back stage was a buzz everyone was talking at once and most were talking about Liz. Liz couldn’t understand what the fuss was all about as the Great Mesma began putting all the others back into trance to get them back to normal. Liz finally found a full length mirror and stood open mouthed in front of it, her beautiful hair she had grown for years was gone and in its place was this shocking silver hair, and what she had on was indecent. Liz opened her mouth to yell and scream just as the Great Mesma came up behind her and slipping her hands under the tiny silver top began caressing Liz’s breasts staring into her eyes and said “Hurry fix your makeup put on that coat we have a party to attend and I need your assistance” Liz thought “Yes I’m the Great Mesma’s assistant, I had better get ready.”

The Great Mesma arrived at the party to find it in full swing, Liz standing attentively at her side did not find it overly surprising that only women were at this party and most of them were either dancing with each other or caressing each other. “Kate” said the Great Mesma approaching her friend. “here’s you assistant back just the way you wanted” “Liz your now to assist Kate, is that clear, your now Kate’s assistant” “Yes Great Mesma” said Liz now moving to Kate’s side and stood there as Kate slowly leaned over gripped her chin and whilst staring into her eyes began whispering instructions.

Kate watched as the last of her pubic hair was shaved away and reached up to caress the freshly inserted nipple rings .She was so pleased she only had to assist the great Mesma not be made a fool of, by being hypnotised.

THE END???