The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mercedes Jewel: Dance Hypnotic

Mercedes pursues her goals with the aid of Bella Beguile

Ember sauntered down the hallway in the back of the high-end strip club known as Hijinks, trailed by two tall, muscular men in dark grey suits with very short haircuts.

The sexy red-haired hypnotist moved with confidence and grace, her pouty lips curled in a smug smile; she recently had taken over the popular club after previous owner Mercedes Jewel’s downfall at the hands of the Fascinating Five, and was quite pleased with herself and her new situation.

All of the club’s dancers were under Ember’s hypnotic control, as were rest of the Hijinks staff.

A skilled dancer herself, Ember still performed several times a week, and between her own performances, alcohol sales, and the large cut of the other dancers’ earnings she took each night she was earning prodigious amounts of money.

Ember was casually topless, wearing tight black leather pants and black six-inch platform sandals. Her long wavy hair was in a ponytail, and gold loops pierced the nipples of her large, spectacular breasts. A red garnet glittered in her belly button, and she wore an impressive large ruby pendant around her neck. Her finger and toenails were black.

The hypnotist entered living room of her private office-dressing room-lounge, her two hypno-goons remaining outside the door.

Ember stopped as she walked into the room, startled to see a naked Mercedes Jewel seated casually on a settee in front of her, a glass of expensive whiskey from Ember’s private bar in her hand.

“Hello dear. Miss me?” the Latina hypnotist asked sweetly, sipping her drink.

Ember scowled.

“Hardly. What the fuck are you doing here?” she asked, eyeing Mercedes warily.

The naked woman laughed.

Her body was glorious, fit and toned, her brown skin flawless; she wore little makeup, and her only jewelry was a gold navel piercing set with a very large ruby. Her fingernails were black, while her toenails were a glittering silver. Her pussy was shaved, and her long brown hair was in a single braid.

“I could ask you the same thing, Ember. I own Hijinks,” Mercedes replied calmly.

Ember snorted.

“You did own Hijinks. The club is mine now. You got your ass kicked and were run out of town, if I remember correctly,” she retorted.

Mercedes’ expression grew hard for an instant.

Then she smiled pleasantly.

“And you were—are—mine as well, if I remember correctly,” Mercedes said.

Ember chuckled.

“Yes, I was in your power for a while, you fucking cunt. I am not now. If you are looking for a fight, I am happy to give you one. You never could beat me hand-to-hand, and you are not an appreciably better hypnotist than I am,” she said confidently.

“Oh really? I seem to recall you hypnotized and doing my bidding for over two years,” Mercedes retorted.

Ember smiled thinly.

“You barely won our duel, and I’m a better ’tist now than I was then. Not that it matters, since I will kick your ass long before you can put me under,” she said.

Mercedes sighed.

What Ember said was true.

While Mercedes was a skilled martial artist, Ember was better. Six years older than Mercedes, the flame-haired hypnotist had been two-time state champion in Tae Kwon Do as a teenager, and had taken up kickboxing and done some MMA fighting before becoming a true hypnotist.

Eventually, Ember had lost a hypno-duel to Mercedes during a chance encounter on a job, becoming the Mexican hypnodomme’s right-hand woman as well as an exotic dancer at her club.

Dancing had proven to be another thing that came easy to Ember, and she had been one of Mercedes’ most prized possessions.

One that she wanted back.

However, beating her in a fair fight would be difficult if not impossible.

Mercedes did not fight fair.

“That is true, you are a better fighter than I am…not by much, but enough I will admit. And while I am certain I can hypnotize you again, I would like you beaten into submission first,” the Latina hypnotist said sweetly.

“Give it your best shot, bitch,” Ember challenged, kicking off her sandals.

Mercedes shook her head.

“Oh no, no, no dear. I’m not going to kick your tight little ass myself; I am merely going to watch her do it,” she said with a chuckle, nodding her head to her left.

Ember turned warily to see a woman striding into the room from a doorway that led to her private office.

The newcomer had shoulder-length silvery-blonde hair and light blue eyes. She appeared to be perhaps forty, curvy yet fit with large round breasts and fair skin. She was topless and wearing a long dark blue skirt with slits up both sides. Around her neck hung a gold pocket watch, and a ring set with a huge sapphire adorned her right middle finger. She was barefoot, and her finger and toenails were painted midnight blue. A silver toe-ring set with a fire opal adorned each of her middle toes.

Bella?” Ember asked, dumbfounded.

The topless woman smiled and nodded.

“That’s me,” Bella Beguile said with a smile.

She stood before Ember, hands on her hips.

“You are back with her? After all we did to rescue you?” Ember asked, incredulous.

Bella chuckled.

“I am. I have realized that my place is with Mercedes. It is where I am happy,” she replied.

“Bullshit. She hypnotized you again,” Ember scoffed.

Bella merely nodded.

“She did. And I am glad. Mercedes has helped me open my eyes, to think clearly. I know what I want, where I belong,” she said.

Ember snorted.

“Spoken like a true slave,” she spat.

Bella laughed.

“I might be submissive to Mistress Mercedes, but we work together. She appreciates me and my abilities, unlike some people,” she replied.

“Fuck that. You are pathetic. Weak, letting this bitch enslave you again and acting like you like it; she really mind-fucked you this time, or on some level you actually do like it. Either way, I don’t care. It is a slap in the face to Peggy and the rest of your friends,” Ember replied, getting into a fight-ready stance.

Bella scowled.

“Peggy? She doesn’t want what’s best for anyone but herself! Gaining more power, trying to become a demigoddess. Fuck that, and fuck her and fuck you!” she spat.

Mercedes grinned as she watched the exchange, casually crossing her legs and sipping her drink.

Bella had responded beautifully to her hypnotic conditioning; during their daily hypnosis sessions Mercedes had focused on her growing discontent with Peggy, amplifying her negative feelings and bringing them to the front of Bella’s consciousness. She had also given Bella powerful, carefully-worded suggestions that she loved Mercedes, trusted Mercedes, was happy serving and obeying Mercedes.

Repeating the suggestions over and over again.

Amplifying natural feelings, tapping into a small, willing part of her psyche that Bella herself had not been consciously aware of.

Turning her into much more than Mercedes’ slave or even a Thrall.

Bella had become her Devoted.

In addition, Mercedes had admitted that she cared about Bella.

At first, she had simply wanted to enslave the older woman, the result of her wounded pride and battered ego.

However, after regaining control of Bella, Mercedes had realized that she genuinely liked her; their hypnosis sessions always included vigorous sex, and the Latina hypnotist had felt that like growing.

Damn it, I think I am in love with Bella, Mercedes thought to herself as she sat on the couch admiring the lovely topless woman.

Her nipples stiffened, her pussy moistening as she continued to watch the confrontation between Bella and Ember unfolding.

With a wordless scream Ember struck first, rushing Bella and launching a flurry of kicks at her opponent’s head and chest.

Bella easily deflected and dodged each one.

Mercedes knew that she was in her combat-trance, which heightened her focus and sharpened her reflexes to almost superhuman levels.

Ember would appear to be moving in almost slow-motion to Bella, making it almost effortless for her to both defend and counter.

The two women grunted and shrieked as they began to rapidly exchange blows.

Ember took the worst of it, Bella’s bare foot crashing into her ribs and her fist connecting with her temple before they separated and circled one another warily.

In return, Ember had landed only a glancing blow to Bella’s left tit.

They rushed together again, punching and kicking furiously.

Bella kicked Ember in her stomach and chest, then punched her in the ribs.

Ember grunted in pain, but managed to block Bella’s next two punches and land a sharp blow to her opponent’s chest before sweeping her feet.

Bella fell to the carpet, but sprang back to her feet instantly, using the momentum to flip over Ember and then kick her sharply in the back of the head as soon as she landed.

The red-haired woman staggered forward, dazed.

“Boys, get in here!” Ember yelled.

The door burst open and her two suit-clad bodyguards entered the room.

Mercedes leapt to her feet and intercepted them before they could attack Bella. The naked hypnotist kicked one in the stomach and punched the other hard in the chest before gracefully doing the splits and smashing her fists into the mens’ groins.

As they doubled over in pain, Mercedes jumped to her feet and slammed her knee into one of the men’s face before kicking the other hard in the temple.

Both men dropped to the carpet at her bare feet.

While Mercedes was dealing with the hypno-goons, Bella and Ember continued their battle.

The punched and kicked, dodged and blocked, leapt and spun about the room. They grunted and shrieked.

Ember took the worst of it; Bella in her combat-trance was too much for her to handle.

She took kicks to her thighs, stomach and both tits as well as a hard punch to her face the bloodied her nose.

Bella dodged and blocked the majority of her counter attacks, suffering only a solid kick to her side.

Ember was breathing heavily; she knew she was beaten, and made a final attempt to knock Bella unconscious with a leaping kick. Bella sidestepped gracefully, and snapped a powerful kick into Ember’s temple, her bare foot making a loud crack as it connected.

Ember staggered and fell to one knee.

Bella stepped forward and grabbed Ember’s hair, then her arm which she twisted painfully behind her back and yanked her to her feet.

“Ah! Fuck! Let me go you traitor!” Ember yelled.

Bella twisted her arm harder.

“Shut up,” she snarled.

Bella spun Ember around to face the smirking Mercedes.

“Time to rejoin the fold, mi esclava,” the naked Latina said sweetly.

“Fuck you,” Ember growled.

“All in good time. Now look at me…look into my eyes,” Mercedes said in a firm, seductive voice.

She opened her rich brown eyes wide, staring intensely at Ember.

Bella pulled back on Ember’s hair, forcing her to look up at Mercedes.

The red-haired woman opened her own green eyes wide as well.

You look into my eyes,” she said through gritted teeth.

Bella released Ember’s hair and clamped her hand over her mouth while keeping her arm locked behind her back.

Mercedes smoothly continued her induction.

“Relax Ember, this will all be over soon…you will sink back into trance for me, back into my power…where you belong…relax and look deeper…deeper into my eyes…,” she purred.

Ember closed her eyes.

Mercedes grinned.

“That’s it, close your eyes and listen to my voice…relaxing more and more…it will feel so good to give in and drop…to sink into a nice, deep, blissful trance…let go Ember…eyes closed tightly…you cannot open them…,” she said in her powerful hypnotic voice.

Ember’s eyes reflexively snapped open.

Her gaze was instantly captured by Mercedes’ intense stare.

Ember whimpered, struggling against Bella’s iron grip.

“That’s it, look deeper into my eyes…allow yourself to relax…to drop…deeper…deeper…your thoughts fading…your mind becoming blank…as you sink…resisting makes you so tired…sleepy…,” Mercedes continued.

Ember’s eyes were quickly becoming glassy; her struggling against Bella’s grip was weakening.

She knew that if she closed her eyes, she would drop even more quickly into trance.

However, keeping them open meant looking into Mercedes’ hypnotic gaze.

Ember was trapped.

Tears filled her eyes as she realized she was about to become Mercedes’ slave again.

“It is okay, honey…just relax for me…let your thoughts fade…my words flowing into your mind…becoming your new thoughts and desires…relaxing deeper and deeper…becoming so sleepy…your eyelids growing heavy…heavy…it will feel so good to close them again…to give in and sleep for me…tired…heavy…sleepy…relaxed…safe and warm…,” Mercedes said, opening her eyes wider and moving her face closer to Ember’s.

The red-haired woman’s eyelids began to droop even as she cowered away from the power radiating from Mercedes’ eyes into her own.

Ember whimpered again, the sound muffled with Bella’s hand over her mouth.

“Your eyelids are so heavy now…you cannot stay awake…I am going to count back form five, and when I reach one you will close your eyes and sleep for me, Ember…relax…five…all your thoughts simply fading away…four…you are sleepy…sleepy…three…your eyelids are heavy…heavy…two…you cannot stay awake any longer…you must close your eyes and sleep for me…one…drop all the way down…sleep…sleep…sleep…,” Mercedes said firmly.

Ember’s eyelids fluttered as she desperately tried to keep them open.

She failed.

Her eyes slammed shut and she slumped in Bella’s grasp.

The topless woman released her grip and Ember wilted to the floor.

“Well done,” Bella said with a smile.

Mercedes grinned and bowed.

“Thank you my darling. You were magnificent,” she replied.

Bella flushed at the praise.

Mercedes flinched as Bella darted past her suddenly; she turned just in time to see her Devoted snap a kick into the face of each of Ember’s hypno-goons who had both risen to their knees, her bare foot smashing them back to the carpet and unconsciousness.

“Well done again, my love!” Mercedes said, laughing.

She stepped forward and took Bella’s face in her hands, drawing her close and kissing her deeply.

“Give me a moment to make sure Ember is completely in my power, then I have something to show you,” Mercedes whispered after the kiss.

Bella smiled and nodded.

“Your wish is my command,” she said in a husky voice.

Nodding her approval, Mercedes turned her attention to the hypnotized woman on the floor.

“Alright Ember, listen to me very carefully…,” she began.

Fifteen minutes later, Mercedes, Bella and the newly-compliant Ember were in the private office adjacent to the living room where the three women had just been fighting.

Also present were the two hypno-goons, battered and disheveled; Mercedes had instructed Ember to command them to obey she and Bella.

“How much money is in the safe?” Mercedes asked Ember, referring to the hidden wall safe she knew was behind the room’s large wooden desk.

“A little over three hundred thousand, Mistress,” Ember replied.

Mercedes and Bella exchanged a smile.

“A little petty cash will be nice,” Bella said.

“Agreed. I lost access to a lot of my assets after the tussle with your former comrades,” Mercedes replied.

“Mercedes, you know I have plenty of money. What is mine is yours,” Bella said.

Mercedes smiled.

“Of course. Thank you love. it never hurts to have more. Now that Hijinks and Ember are mine again, it will provide a steady stream of cash to finance our plans,” she said.

Bella smiled and nodded.

“However, money is not the main reason we are here; as you know, I want to test out my new dance routine. But first, there is something else. You, slave-boys, move the desk aside and pull up the carpet. Now!” Mercedes commanded.

The two hypno-goons leapt to obey.

A few moments later they had done as Mercedes commanded, revealing a small trap door built into the floor.

“Even Ember didn’t know this was here,” Mercedes said with satisfaction as she squatted and opened the hidden compartment to reveal a safe.

She dialed the combination and opened the safe’s door, extracting a large black-leather bound book; it had strange symbols embossed on it in silver, and it was secured by a large iron clasp.

“For you, dear Bella,” Mercedes said, offering the book to Bella.

“I…thank you. What is it?” Bella asked as she accepted the tome.

“It is a book of magic, a beginner’s primer written by a disciple of Circe. Very, very rare. I stole this copy from a sorceress I was hired to hypnotize last year,” Mercedes replied.

Bella looked stunned.

“You are giving this to me? Thank you so much, Mercedes. I have to ask…why?” she asked.

Mercedes smiled thinly.

“It is not entirely out of generosity; I have zero aptitude for magic, much to my own disappointment. I am positive that you can use it, and that would be to my benefit as well as yours. And, truth be told I care about you, Bella. I want you to be happy in your submission to me. I know how you crave more power,” she said.

And you being more powerful makes me more powerful, Mercedes added silently.

While Mercedes had wanted her club back, recovering the book and getting Bella on the path to using magic was her true goal.

Bella broke into a broad grin.

“Thank you, Mistress,” she said, hugging Mercedes tightly.

The Latina hypnotist smiled wickedly as she embraced Bella, knowing the gift would reinforce Bella’s loyalty as much or more than any hypnotic suggestion.

“You are quite welcome. I hope you are up on your Latin,” Mercedes said after they’d hugged.

“I’m rusty, but it will come back to me,” Bella replied.

She unclasped the book and opened it carefully, intently studying the first page.

Mercedes turned her attention to Ember.

“You will go address the staff. Inform them that I am once again the owner of Hijinks, and that I am going to be performing shortly. They are required to watch. Everyone, the kitchen staff, security, dancers. Have them ready in the main lounge in thirty minutes. Go,” she commanded.

She reached out and casually fondled the redhead’s lovely bare left tit as she spoke.

“Yes, Mistress Mercedes,” Ember replied.

Her only purpose now was to obey and serve her Mistress; all her own ambitions and desires were gone, replaced by a compulsion to please Mercedes.

Pleasing Mercedes made Ember feel good.

Mercedes watched with satisfaction as the re-enslaved redhead left the room to carry out her orders.

“Bella dear, it is time to get ready for my performance. Put the book down and assist me with my makeup and outfit,” Mercedes said in a gentle but firm voice.

“Yes Mercedes,” Bella agreed, setting the book on the desk.

She too felt pleasure when obeying Mercedes; she move to retrieve a garment bag she had brought with her and left in the corner of the office before going to confront Ember.

Bella felt her phone vibrating in her skirt pocket; pausing, she took it out and saw a message from her Thrall, Shaw.

She ignored the missed calls and unread texts from Casey, Alex, Mariah and Peggy.

“Shaw and his men have established a perimeter around the club. No one will be coming in or out until you allow it,” Bella said after reading Shaw’s message.

Mercedes nodded.

“Thank you darling. Time to put on some clothes so I can take them off,” she said with a chuckle.

* * *

Hijinks’ main lounge was about half full, as was typical for a Tuesday night; the patrons were talking, laughing and drinking as they waited for the special performance that Ember had announced.

The club’s staff was also present in the lounge, having assembled there at Ember’s direction.

No one noticed Bella Beguile slip silently into the vacant DJ’s booth at the back of the room. She inserted a flash drive into the laptop that controlled the lounge’s sound and lighting system and quickly copied a program onto the hard drive.

The room went quickly silent as the lights went out.

A few seconds later the stage lights came on to reveal Mercedes Jewel standing silently with her hands on her hips. She was dressed in a flowing, a red not-quite-see-through outfit that consisted of loose harem pants and a high-cropped top with long billowing sleeves. Barefoot, her hair was in a messy bun, and she had on heavy makeup including dark eye shadow and ruby-red lipstick. She wore large gold hoop earrings, her navel piercing glittering.

Mercedes smiled as the music started.

She began to move as a slow, pulsing rhythmic beat filled the room.

The audience watched as the gorgeous, sexy Latina began to sway and gyrate, her movements almost impossibly graceful.

Mercedes’ routine incorporated elements of jazz, hip-hop and ballet; the tempo of the music slowly increased as she moved seductively about the stage.

A minute into her performance, Mercedes removed her top with a flourish, revealing her spectacular tits as she continued her sultry dance.

At the same instant, a woman’s voice began to speak in time with the music.

It was Mercedes’ voice, recorded and mixed with the music.

Watch me dance…moving…swaying…follow my every movement with your eyes…,” she said in a soothing, powerful monotone.

Mercedes continued to dance as the recording of her voice repeated the line several times. Her voice weaved in and out of the music with, a hypnotic cadence that complemented her dancing perfectly.

She deftly stepped out of her pants, revealing a red thong as she continued her rhythmic movements.

Mercedes had phenomenal control of her body as she leapt, spun and gyrated about the stage, her every move a seduction, a seamless flowing display the exuded power and confidence.

The audience watched, quickly becoming enthralled by her performance.

As you continue to watch me, feel your worries, your cares and your fears fading…seeing only me…hearing only the music and my voice…your mind is going blank…empty of thoughts…wanting only to watch me dance…sway…your eyes drawn to me…you cannot look away…,” Mercedes’ recorded voice continued.

The audience was rapidly becoming truly captivated.

Mercedes’ voice repeated insistently as she continued her powerful performance.

She was radiating waves of hypnotic energy as she moved, her body a conduit for the power of True Hypnotism.

Feeling so wonderful now…mind blank and empty…all that matters is watching Mercedes…sway with me now…sway…relax…sink…sway…relax…sink…,” Mercedes’ recorded voice said.

She began to sway smoothly onstage in time with her voice, moving her entire body like a pendulum, arms and legs moving in perfect coordination.

Mercedes let her thong fall away, fully revealing her incredible feminine body.

She smiled to see most of the crowd had begun to sway with her, their eyes wide and glassy, mouths hanging open.

Feeling so wonderful now…mind blank and empty…all that matters is watching Mercedes…sway with me now…sway…relax…sink…sway…relax…sink…,”

Mercedes continued her side-to-side movements, both feet rarely on the stage at the same time, her arms moving seductively and her face a mask of concentration as she focused and projected hypnotic power from her body.

The audience continued to watch, rapt.

Completely blank now…hearing only my words…as you watch me…swaying…and obeying…swaying…and obeying…sway…obey…sway…obey Mercedes…sway…obey Mercedes…,” the recording continued.

The music had begun to fade into the background, a subtle and repetitive rhythm, with Mercedes’ voice becoming the dominant sound.

Dropping for me now…sinking into a nice, relaxed, blissful trance…you cannot resist…your worries and fears, your thoughts and cares are gone…all that remains is Mercedes…relaxing deeper and deeper…as you sway and obey…sway and obey…sway…and obey…,” the recording continued.

Mercedes smiled as she kept up her seductive movements; the entire audience appeared to be enthralled, entranced by her movements and her voice.

Their expressions were dazed as they swayed gently.

Mercedes had hypnotized them all.

She surveyed the crowd to make sure she had caught everyone with her performance.

She had.

A smug smile found its way to her lips as she looked over the silent group of entranced club patrons and employees.

Mercedes was ecstatic; while she frequently used dance as a hypnotic induction, she had wanted to take her technique to another level, and had working on the “Dance Hypnotic” for some time.

It had worked spectacularly.

Mercedes took a moment to catch her breath, her lovely brown skin covered with a light sheen of sweat from the intense physical exertions, then left.

The hypnotist-dancer was met at the bottom of the short staircase by Bella and Ember.

Both topless women immediately took a knee before the triumphant Mercedes.

“That was fantastic,” Bella said adoringly, looking up at Mercedes with a smile.

“Thank you darling. You may rise. I am quite pleased with the result. Your friend Jennifer did a wonderful job with the audio. She is a useful slave,” Mercedes replied.

“Thank you,” Bella replied, happy that Mercedes was pleased.

She felt a slight twinge of regret when Mercedes referred to Jennifer as a slave; Bella had hypnotized her best friend at Mercedes’ command and turning her into the Latina hypnotist’s willing, obedient servant.

While Bella felt mild guilty about enslaving someone who had been nothing but a loyal friend, she quickly and easily dismissed her misgivings.

She had to obey and please Mercedes.

Bella wanted to serve her Mistress.

She had ordered Jennifer to use her technical expertise assemble the audio track that she had played during Mercedes’ performance, the final touch to make the Dance Hypnotic work.

Mercedes turned her attention to the still-kneeling Ember.

“Ember, you will gather the staff in the employee lounge. Make it quite clear that I own Hijinks and that you are once again merely the general manager. Make certain they will obey me or Bella without question, that they will instantly obey our commands, even over your own. Then awaken them and send them back to work,” she commanded.

“Yes, Mistress Mercedes,” Ember agreed, rising to her feet.

Mercedes turned her attention back to the crowd.

“Listen carefully; anyone who is an employee of Hijinks will now go with Ember to the employee lounge. You will give her your complete attention and you will follow her instructions and accept her suggestions fully and completely. Now go! Quickly!” she said loudly.

She and Bella watched while the club’s employees hurried to follow Ember from the room, leaving behind several dozen hypnotized patrons.

Mostly young, attractive, and well-dressed in trendy stylish clothes, there were far more men than women present.

“This really is impressive. I haven’t even seen Casey hypnotize so many people at once,” Bella remarked.

Mercedes chuckled.

“The music and recording of my voice made it possible. I can use The Dance Hypnotic on individuals or very small groups without speaking, but to accomplish something on this scale required the crutch of the hypnotic music and recorded induction. Still, I am quite pleased by the result, even if it was a crowd of mostly shallow and vapid people with several drinks in them. I may not be on Mariah’s level as a hypnotic dancer just yet, but I will surpass her eventually,” she said confidently.

“Absolutely,” Bella agreed.

Smiling, Mercedes turned to her Devoted and kissed her passionately.

Bella embraced her mistress-lover fiercely, pulling her close, their bare breasts pressing against one another. Bella’s fair skin contrasted beautifully with Mercedes’ lovely brown tone as they kissed deeply for a few minutes, the hypnotized people standing all around them forgotten.

“Mmmm, that was nice. Come, let’s do some shopping, then go have some fun,” Mercedes said after reluctantly breaking the embrace.

She casually reached out and massaged Bella’s breasts, making the older woman moan.

“That sounds lovely,” Bella said, closing her eyes and enjoying her Mistress’s touch.

Mercedes took Bella’s hand and led her through the crowd, looking over each of the entranced patrons as if shopping.

She paused in front of a short, pretty woman of perhaps twenty-five; she lightly tanned skin to go with short blonde hair and light blue eyes. She was curvy, with large breasts and a shapely ass. She was wearing a dark green halter top and tight jeans, along with tall cork wedge sandals. Her hair was professionally styled in messy layers, her makeup flawless. Her finger and toe nails were both painted white, and she wore a lovely gold and diamond bracelet on her left wrist.

“I like this one; what do you think?” Mercedes asked Bella with a raised eyebrow.

Bella looked the young woman over and nodded.

“She is pretty enough. She will look good at your feet, although I am sure she isn’t worthy,” Bella replied.

Mercedes laughed.

“No, I am certain she isn’t,” she said.

The Latina hypnotist calmly reached up and laid her hand on the woman’s shoulder.

“The person I am touching now, what is your name?” Mercedes asked.

“Sara…,” the entranced blonde said softly.

“Hello Sara. You are feeling wonderful, completely relaxed. You hear only my voice, and you will follow all my commands. You cannot resist Mercedes. I am your Mistress, and you must obey me. You want to obey me. Obeying me makes you feel wonderful. Obey me arouses you; making me happy makes you happy. I am the most beautiful, sexy woman you have ever seen. You want me. You need to serve me. You want to please me, don’t you dear?” Mercedes asked, her voice soothing and seductive.

“Yes…Mistress,” Sara agreed slowly.

The blonde flushed, her nipple stiffening beneath her shirt.

Mercedes winked at Bella.

“Sara, you will follow me and await my commands. Obeying me pleases me,” Mercedes informed her.

“Yes, Mistress,” Sara said with more conviction.

She trembled slightly as an erotic shiver ran through her, a small tingling of pleasure from pleasing her new mistress.

Mercedes continued through the crowd, examining each person as she passed. Eventually she chose a tall handsome college student dressed in grey slacks and midnight-blue long-sleeved shirt named Mark and repeated the process she had used on Sara, suggesting that he wished to serve and obey her and that doing so would make him feel good.

Mercedes instructed her selections to turn off their cell phones and to follow Bella’s commands as well as her own.

“Bella, please take them back to my private lounge; I will join you after I awaken my guests and get the cash flowing again, and will have some fun,” she ordered with a wink.

Bella nodded with a smile, then led Mark and Sara from the room.

Mercedes climbed back up on the stage.

“Everyone listen to me carefully…when I clap my hands, you will awaken from your trances; you will not realize that you were hypnotized. You will remember my dancing vividly, and that it was the one of the sexiest and most amazing things you have ever seen. You will like me very, very much. I am wonderful, it was a joy and privilege to watch me dance. You will realize that you love Hijinks and all the dancers who work here, they are sexy and beautiful and you want help them. You will feel compelled to come back here often and tip the dancers as much as you can possibly afford. You will always be looking to bring new customers with you. In addition, you will always treat Hijinks and its employees with reverence and respect,” she said in a loud, clear voice.

Many of the hypnotized patrons nodded dumbly or mouthed the word “yes” in response.

Satisfied, Mercedes lifted her hands.

“When you awaken, you will have no conscious memory of the suggestions I just gave you, but you will follow them. It will be very easy to simply forget them and then follow them anyway. One…two…three, wide awake!” she said.

The naked hypnotist clapped her hands loudly once.

Many of the audience started as they came out of trance.

They blinked their dry eyes and looked around.

Upon seeing Mercedes, her suggestions hit their subconscious minds with full force.

The audience began to clap and cheer, rushing up to the hexagonal stage to begin tossing large amounts of cash in tribute to Mercedes’ incredible dance.

One older man in a suit asked Mercedes if she could accept money via a money transfer app.

“Why yes I can; use email trancejewel at Hijinks dot net,” she replied with a smile and a wink.

The man nodded eagerly and began to tap on his phone.

A dozen other patrons pulled out their phones to the same.

Mercedes’ account swelled by over fifteen thousand dollars in a matter of minutes; ten thousand of the windfall was from the man who had initially asked to give her money via the app.

Mercedes picked up her discarded outfit and climbed down off the stage, giving away each piece to a different person. She mingled in the crowd, chatting, and posing for photos with anyone who wanted to do so while she waited for Ember to get the club operating again. After about fifteen minutes, the DJ reentered his booth, the bartenders returned and a scantily-clad, sexy brunette in seven-inch heels walked up onstage to dance next.

“Alright, next up is Cinnamon Rain here. Please be as kind and generous to her as you have been to me,” Mercedes said loudly, gesturing at the woman.

The audience cheered the new performer, and pulsing music began to play as Mercedes calmly collected the cash that had been laid on the stage by her admirers.

She sauntered past the bar, her fabulous taut naked body drawing as many eyes as Cinnamon Rain’s dancing as she passed.

“Give me a bottle of the Patron’s Platinum,” she said to the bartender.

The young man practically leapt to obey, having been instructed by Ember to do whatever Mercedes commanded without hesitation or question.

“Go jerk off to me in the restroom,” she commanded with a wink as she accepted the bottle.

Again, the man hurried to obey, tripping and nearly falling as he ran out from behind the bar and headed to the restroom.

The Latina hypnotist smiled wickedly, pleased to have her club back long with complete control of its staff.

Now that I have taken care of your bruised ego, you can get on with more important things, Mercedes chided herself as she walked past a security guard who now would not dare try to stop her, heading down the hall toward her private sanctum.

In truth, regaining Hijinks had been a minor, almost unimportant goal to Mercedes; she did not need the income, although it was very useful and she did enjoy owning both the club and the stable of sexy dancers.

She had done so to assuage her injured pride, to show anyone who thought she could be so easily beaten that they were wrong.

Mercedes hated to lose.

She was intended to payback Casey and the rest of the Fascinating Five with much more than claiming Bella Beguile.

But first Mercedes intended to indulge a little.

Well, perhaps more than a little, she thought wickedly as she strode into her private lounge.

Bella had Sara and Mark kneeling in the center of the room naked, fingers laced behind their heads.

Both were obviously aroused; they were flushed, and Sara’s nipples were hard while Mark sported an impressive erection.

“Hello Mistress Mercedes; they are both ready to serve you,” Bella said.

Also naked, the silvery-haired hypnodomme was seated on the settee, her new spell-book open on her lap.

“To serve us, my Devoted,” Mercedes corrected as she opened the tequila bottle.

She took a drink, then moved to offer the bottle to Bella, who set her new book on an end table beside she and Mercedes’ cell phones and took it with a smile.

“Thank you,” Bella said before taking a swig.

“So you feel Sara would look good at my feet?” Mercedes inquired, admiring the naked young woman.

“I do,” Bella agreed.

“Well then let’s see, shall we? Sara, would you like to worship my feet?” Mercedes asked, sitting beside Bella.

“Yes Mistress!” Sara said eagerly.

Muy buena, then crawl to me and do so,” Mercedes commanded.

Sara immediately went to her hands and knees and crawled across the carpet to begin lavishing kisses on Mercedes’ sexy feet.

Bella took another swig from the tequila, then handed the bottle to Mercedes who did the same.

“Here, join us for a drink. Lap yours from my feet, my pet,” Mercedes said, pouring some of the tequila onto her feet.

Sara eagerly began to lick and suck the liquid from Mercedes’ toes.

Bella and Mercedes watched the young woman debase herself for several minutes, taking turns drinking from the tequila bottle.

Eventually Mercedes leaned over and kissed Bella passionately.

“Why don’t you take the first turn with Mark, my dear,” she suggested with a smile.

“Thank you Mistress,” Bella agreed with a grin of her own.

Bella rose from the settee and sauntered over to Mark.

“Slave-Mark, go lay on that bench,” she commanded.

Mark rose and move quickly to obey, laying on a workout bench that was in the room specifically for the purpose of using male slaves.

Mercedes smiled, sipping the tequila as she watched as Bella straddled and unceremoniously mounted Mark and begin to move rapidly up and down on his shaft.

The bench was the perfect height for her feet to remain flat on the floor.

“Oh…OH! Oh YES! Fuck!…Mmmm…ah, Mark…you cannot, will not cum until I give you permission! Oh…oh fuck…yes, YES! Mark, you cannot cum without…without my…permission!” Bella said, gasping as she vigorously rode the hypnotized young man.

“Yes…Mistress Bella…,” Mark grunted, his deeply hypnotized mind accepting her suggestions immediately.

It did not take Bella long to cum; her momentum didn’t slow, and she continued to bob up and down, moaning with pleasure as she pursued her next orgasm.

Mercedes watched, enjoying the spectacle before her while Sara continued to worship her feet.

Out of the corner of her eye, the Latina hypnodomme saw her cell phone light up.

Glancing at it, she read the name on the screen.

Goddess Donna.

Noting that Bella was lost in the throes of ecstasy, shuddering as she orgasmed a second time, Mercedes answered the phone.

“Hello Donna,” she said cheerfully.

“Mercedes. I have been thinking over your offer, and I have decided to accept,” Donna replied without preamble.

Mercedes grinned.

“Oh? That is excelente,” she said.

“Are you certain you can handle her?” Donna asked, a hint of doubt in her voice.

Mercedes’ smile vanished.

“I am,” she replied with noticeably less mirth.

“Don’t get offended, I had to ask; Christine is a skilled and smart woman,” Donna replied with a sigh.

“So am I,” Mercedes replied.

Donna laughed.

“Yes, you are. I like your attitude as well. Bring Christine to me in New York whether she is willing or not, and help us fight Creel. After we win, you will be invited to join the Scintillating Six,” she said.

Mercedes’ smile returned.

“Excellent. Christine has been operating out of The Spiral since the Fascinating Five released her. I will have to confront her off Spiral grounds, likely while she is on a job in her new persona as Temptress. I will head back to Boise tomorrow,” she said.

“Keep me informed. Things are going to get messy here very quickly. I am not too proud to say we need all the help we can get,” Donna replied.

“I understand. I will move as quickly as I can,” Mercedes said.

“Thank you, Mistress Mercedes,” Donna said.

“It is my pleasure, Goddess Donna,” Mercedes replied.

She disconnected the call and set her phone down, a thoughtful expression on her face.

Bella was shrieking as she relentlessly rode Mark.

“My pleasure indeed. Sara, I need to get caught up to Bella. Eat my pussy now. Make me cum, my little hypno-slut!” Mercedes commanded, leaning back and spreading her legs.

“Yes Mistress!” Sara said eagerly, moving to obey.

Mercedes closed her eyes and gasped as the hypnotized young woman thrust her tongue into her pussy and began to lick enthusiastically.

Mercedes began to giggle, thinking about the power and prestige that joining the Scintillating Six would bring.

Everything was coming together; she had Bella and soon she would have the resources to have her revenge on Casey and her cunt friends in the Fascinating Five.

Fascinating Four, now! she thought with a cackle.

Mercedes’ cackle became a long, loud moan of pleasure as Sara continued to eat her pussy.

The Latina Hypnodomme’s plans were moving along exactly as she intended.