The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men-U

“Brian, you should come to the club with me,” exclaimed Dave Ambro, one of my prized clients.

I stared at the club flyer.

“One week of Star Treatment – FREE,” It exclaimed in bold letters. “Men-U” was the club’s name and I found myself staring at the guy on the front. One of ‘those’ guys – Hip, young, tanned beyond what our February weather should allow and a gold chain under his daringly unbuttoned shirt. Despite my prejudice against a guy who wears a bracelet, I had to admit, he did look happy and contented, even if he was a stock photo from some graphics design agency, there was something about him that made me a little jealous.

“Hello!” yelled Dave, “Have I lost you?”

Startled I looked up at him.

“Man, you have been working too much,’ he said as he started for the door of my office, “You call the number on the flyer, I’ll meet you there tonight at 6:30, no excuses.” And with that, he headed out the door.

I stared at the guy in the photo a little longer. It had been a long, wild ride lately. My small start up consulting business had struggled at first, but had recently taken off. And while I loved the money and excitement of tripling my revenue and staff, this “mistress” had cost me my wife and most of my friends in the meantime. More times than I like to remember I had begun spending the night on the leather couch across from my desk.

“Hello, thank you for calling Men-u, I’m Dawn, how may I help you,” the voice absolutely chimed on the other end of the line of a call I scarcely knew I had dialed.

“Uh – yes – I, Uh, my friend recommended I call,” I stammered upon hearing ‘Dawn’s’ sexy voice.

“Wonderful, all our clients come to us from client recommendation and ALL our men are so happy to bring in their friends.” Dawn seemed overly confident but extremely friendly – even flirty – as she took my information and scheduled me for the afternoon. “Dave, have a great day and I can’t wait to see you tonight.”

I hung up the phone and just stared at it for a moment. Somehow I sensed I was about to have a night that would be very interesting… or maybe I was just nervous about getting a massage. Either way, it was time to get back to work.

A VISIT TO THE CLUB

As usual, the day was gone in a flash. I soon looked at the clock – 6:15 – it screamed at me. I had to get in the car immediately. Fortunately, the flyer said the club would provide all the gym clothing I would need.

I arrived at the club about 10 minutes late after the drive and found it in a rather dark, unassuming corner of a less-than-stellar neighborhood. But there was well-lit parking in the back for “Members only”. Fortunately Dawn had told me I was welcome to park in the Member’s lot. I laughed at myself a little as the thought of seeing Dawn made my ‘member’ stir just a bit.

What a surprise to see the inside of Men-U. It was huge and well-lit and opulently decorated. And speaking of well-built…

“Hello, you must be Brian,” said that same sexy voice I had heard on the phone. I turned and saw an absolutely radiant receptionist. Blonde-haired, blue-eyed and perfectly buxom. Not one of those fake 44D chicks I had seen in online web sites but those perfectly large orbs on that tiny body that made you believe that somehow she hadn’t paid thousands of dollars to have her breasts enhanced, but rather, that God had just made that perfect body in his infinite wisdom, and understanding of the male psyche.

“Welcome” she chimed, walking around the counter and holding out her hand with the exquisitely French-manicured nails, “I’m Dawn, welcome to Men-U.”

I took her hand and shook with one hand and touched her hand with the other in a show of genuine joy at meeting this young lady.

“Your friend Dave couldn’t wait and went on in to his appointment. Please, allow me give you the welcome tour!”

“Absolutely, lead-on,” I said in my most debonair delivery. I figured I might just join this club for the chance to see Dawn on a regular basis. Maybe… just maybe she might be the one to convince me to slow down a bit and start dating again.

“…And here are our saunas, open 5 in the morning until midnight for members,” she said pausing by the door. As she continued to talk, my eyes couldn’t help trailing down that plunging neckline, or working their way down to her perfectly curved hip down to the end of that short skirt and those amazing thighs and calved, ending in my favorite – strap heels.

“…and if I can get you to look up here,” she said with a slight giggle, “you can see we have locker rooms upstairs complete with showers…” As she continued on about the great locker room, I blushed; she had completely and totally caught me sneaking peeks and had done little more than act amused. She was the perfect woman, and I found myself more and more feeling manly and excited about this night.

As the tour ended, I couldn’t help but be impressed with the place. Perfect workout place for a guy (although I would miss watching women while I workout). My only question for Dawn was the men in white lab coats I had seen walking in the club with some sort of gas masks on.

“Well, this is a research facility for men’s health, as well as a club,” Dawn chirped, “they are just workers, nothing to worry about, it is perfectly safe here. And as she touched my arm and smiled, I knew she was telling me the truth. And just that moment, one of the white jackets approached.

“This is Austin,” she said, “He will take you from here, sweetie, it’s time for you to see our orientation video – and then, for taking the time to learn about us, you get a special Men-U massage – all FREE!”

“That sounds wonderful,” I said, “my head trailing back to look at Dawn as Austin led me away. Maybe I should have realized it is never normal to be led down a hall by a man in a white lab coat and a gas mask.

THE ORIENTATION

Austin took me into a small room with a red, modern looking faux-leather seat (kind of like one you would see in some space-age sci-fi movie), video equipment on the ceiling with a projection screen on the wall, a closet, something that looked like a mechanism for ventilation in the corner and little else.

“Please be seated sir,” said Austin as he motioned to the seat, “and we will begin your orientation video.”

Austin opened the door and switched off the lights as he slipped from the room. The door closed with an unusual sound, little did I know that sound was the door sealing tightly to contain the air in and out of my orientation room.

As the screen brightly lit, my seat rocked back, leaving me in a half-sitting, half lying posture like a comfortable lazy-boy. I also heard the faint sound of the ventilator gently coming to life in the corner to keep the room temperature even, I assumed. The video equipment seemed to not be working as lights began to bounce, different colors around the screen. Before I could figure out the problem, I saw the face of a man in the center of the screen on what I assumed was a recorded message for new visitors. I would not be aware until sometime much later, but this was actually a live video projection from a room that also beamed my picture back to the man in the green shirt and tie that I saw on the screen.

“I am Dr. Doug, welcome to Men-U,” said the man in the center of the screen. A handsome man with a slightly graying goatee and slightly flecked well-kempt hair. He was not too tall but very well proportioned for a man clearly in his 50’s.

“What made me think about his looks?” The thought vaguely crossed my mind. Despite having showered with men all my life in the gym or on high school and college sports teams, I had NEVER sized up another man’s ‘build’ before this moment. However, that thought was gone from my mind as quickly as it appeared. In fact, I was unable to clearly think of anything at this point…

“…This is a special gym for men,” Dr. Doug droned on somewhere in the distance, “For years I have been experimenting with pheromones and their effects on men. You apparently are already feeling the effects of these pheromones, which affect arousal and mental disposition.”

His voice sounded to me like he was in another room, my eyes narrowed to slits as I reveled in a feeling of the best buzz I’ve ever had.

“…in this room you have been exposed to 25 times the pheromones in the air outside your orientation room. You are likely now experiencing a feeling of euphoria as your inhibitors are severely deadened.”

‘EUPHORIA! – No doubt… In fact, I was so euphoric I began to get irritated that Dr. Doug kept interrupting with his facts on suggestibility and… well, whatever he was talking about….

“…focus NOW! Focus on the screen and watch the lights and colors,” commanded Dr. Doug, catching my foggy attention. “You can easily open your eyes to try and follow the lights and colors; you want to follow so much because I am telling you to.”

My eyes now wide open; I saw lights flashing all over the screen. Green on the upper right! Red lower left! A combination… somewhere. My eyes nearly crossed in frustration…

“…but so hard to follow, your mind too drugged, your eyes too tired…”

Where did it go, I just saw red a second ago, or was it blue – my eyes wanting to close…

“…so tired, wanting me to allow you to close your eyes, but you must fight to keep them open…”

Why won’t Dr. Doug let me close my eyes!? They’re so tired…

“…you’ve done so well, Brian, I am going to allow you to sleep…”

I didn’t hear what Dr. Doug was saying, I just knew I could no longer fight, and I just wanted to sleep… like a good boy. If felt very very good to let myself go. No worries, no thoughts, just floating….

“…Awaken now, Brian, still very much under my control,” the back of my mind heard Dr. Doug saying, “You will be very happy to let Austin undress you now…”

I don’t exactly remember that moment; it’s almost like a dream now. I just thought it was so nice of Austin to help me out of my clothes, and I remember the feeling of that soft chair on my ass, as I slid back into the seat, totally unashamed that my 7 inches was harder than it had ever been before.

THE MASSAGE

“…waking up now,” said Dr. Doug, “still so drugged up and so happy, totally unable to remember with your conscious mind what you have revealed to me or the suggestions I have given to you...”

I turned with a bit of a start – “WOW, must have dozed off…” I thought. My mind tried to wrap around that fact that something was wrong here. I was totally buck-naked for Christ’s sake, but my mind was too happy on pheromones and buzzing too hard from the gas to care.

“That concludes our orientation,” said Dr. Doug, now with the screen crystal clear and no hint of the fashing colors. “And for your trouble, we will now treat you to our special, pre-member massage; I do hope you enjoy it.”

The screen went blank, the lights came on and my mind struggled to think even as to my whereabouts. But I guess that doesn’t matter, because Austin is here to show me what to do. Austin helped me to my feet and threw my arm over his shoulder.

Let’s go big guy,” he grunted, as my feet scuffled a bit to get underneath me. I looked up and there was Dawn smiling at me and ready to help with my trip down the hall. I smiled at her, blissfully unaware and unconcerned that I was totally nude in front of her (and had I noticed, strangely not tremendously turned on by that fact).

My helpers led me down a white hall into a small roomed which was clearly cordoned off by temporary walls, much like a school classroom. There was a white chair in the corner, a small desk with some papers and file folders on top of it, as well as a small fung shwe waterfall. The room smelled sweet like much of the air around the club and I failed to notice Austin slip on his mask as Dawn winked at him and left the room.

In the middle of the room was a massage table, but not like any massage table I had seen before. The top of the table, which was just slightly longer than the length of my body, was covered in small film of some sort of foam. As Austin lowered me face down on the table, my face going into a small pillow, the foam surrounded my body like a police body outline and conformed to the parts of my body lying on top of it, particularly one particular body part; a body part that took no time in revealing its enjoyment at being cradled in the soft, warm, smooth matter.

Austin began to massage me shoulders as he encouraged me to relax. He voice was wonderfully pleasant and his touch sent light electrical currents coursing through my body and each one seemed to shoot around my limbs and end at my crotch. With each touch and caress my cock twitched and jumped causing me to become even more aroused as the foam acted as a cock massaging sheath around my head, shaft and balls. I began to moan despite myself, even in my drugged state wondering if Austin would be embarrassed or even disgusted by my actions.

“You don’t get aroused by guys touching you,” screamed something deep in the recesses of my mind. I tried to reach out and grasp that thought, but then Austin would give me a hard rub down my spine and I would moan – the thought fleeting away and my cock happily taking over for my sharp sub-conscious.

“Deeper… happier… unable to think…” chimed Austin somewhere miles away, “a very special massage now, just for our best potential clients…”

As Austin said this, I felt something hot push against my asshole. I wanted to ask what it was and what he was doing, but I was totally unable to react in any way, other than to relax my sphincter as Austin was not telling me to do.

The hot lube on his fingers and my hypnotically relaxed asshole allowed to fingers to slide deep inside me, working from side to side. My cock was at full attention, each push on my ass causing my cock to slide against its capturing foam, making me draw close and closer to what I now sensed was an inevitable orgasm.

“…the most amazing massage ever… so arousing… loving it so much…” Austin’s encouragement heightening the moment. I was lost. Lost in a sea of arousal, of haze and of wanting this moment to never end…

“…taking it deep… loving it in your ass so much… wanting more… getting closer….”

I was indeed getting closer. I was about to cum, I tried to clinch everything inside to keep my cock from letting loose but the invading fingers, shooting in and out of me so fast, wouldn’t allow me to shut everything off.

“Oh my god!” I thought. I was assured by my body that I had now lost control of my own arousal.”

“AAAAHHHHHH” I grunted as Austin’s fingers pushed deep inside and held, pushing hard against me, causing me to unload into the foam.

“OOOOmmmph” I whined as another push from his finger accompanied another long shot of semen.

“O God” I moaned, slightly embarrassed but not able to stop – feeling an orgasm through my entire body like never before.

“Yes” a slight whimper slipped from my lips as my cock continued to seep and Austin kept pounding my ass.

“I love to get ass-fucked” I whimpered, not sure where that statement came from.

“Say, ‘I’m a little pussy-whore’” Austin continued with his statement commands, pushing hard against my prostate.

“I’m a pussy-whore”, I moaned, my mind trying to fight that non-rational statement, but unable to stop it from slipping into my consciousness.

“That’s right, good boy,” said Austin as he removed his fingers and patted my behind. Had I been more coherent, I would have noticed my hips bucking to try and entice him back into my asshole.

“Relax just a moment,” said Austin, removing his rubber glove and turning the gas jets down a bit in the room. I started to regain consciousness slightly. As I regained my bearings, slightly, I realized I was sitting in cum. I looked at Austin in some mixture of haze and embarrassment.

THE FINALE

“That’s OK, Mr. Taylor,” Austin smiled down at me, “It happens all the time with our special massage and this equipment can lead to some accidents. Let me help you up.” He took my arm and lifted me, sliding me off the table and half-carried me over to the chair by the table, my now-limp cock dripping down my leg.

Austin brought in cleaning rags and antiseptic spray and carefully cleaned my sperm from the table as I sat back, trying to regain my bearings. I was tired, satisfied, embarrassed and confused all at the same time. As I was trying to recreate what had occurred the last hour, my thoughts were interrupted.

“Let me clean this, too” said Austin, as he wrapped a cloth wet with warm water around my cock. He cleaned me thoroughly, running his cloth over every inch of my cock and pelvis, rolling my from side to side to get every bit of my most sensitive area. Then he used a warmed dry cloth to wipe my dry. By the time he was finished, my cock had sprung back to attention and was sharp and aimed right at him.

“Now to complete the cleaning,” he said as he squatted in front of me and leaned in to take my cock into his mouth. Without thinking I moaned and leaned back. I was not so much under the influence of whatever floated in the air around here as much as I was just hyper-sensitive to any touch right now. He slid his head up off my cock and flicked his tongue on the underside of my cockhead as he reached and pinched my right nipple causing me to squirm and my cock feel an electrical shock from tip to balls.

“MMMM you taste so good…”, he said, let’s finish your massage. I was unable to imagine what more was to come as Austin helped me up from the low seat. My cock as full staff, I shuffled over to the table, Austin leading me from behind. I leaned in to climb onto the table, when Austin reached around and placed each of his hands on top of my hands, which were leaning onto the table.

“Your hands are glued to the table, you can’t pull them off, this is fun for you…” I tugged, quickly realizing—no matter how hard I pulled—my hands would not leave the spongy surface.

“Arms and legs locked tight,” he toned as he spread my feet apart.

“Say ‘I am an ass-whore’” he commanded. My brow furrowed as I wrestled with that statement. Something in the back of my mind told me I had heard this before and had not disagreed with it. There was evidence that I was an ass-whore.

“I- uh – I am an…” I mumbled

“That’s good ‘ass-whore’” Austin purred behind me.

“…an ass-whore” I whispered.

“Good boy,” he said as I heard him unzip his fly and slide down his pants.

“Now to finish your special massage,” he said as I felt him insert a small tube into my ass and fill it with a warm lube.

“AAAhh” I moaned.

“So enjoyable, wanting to finish your special massage so much,” said Austin as he reached around and squeezed the tube of gel over the top of my cockhead. It flowed down and dripped onto the floor and my feet.

“This hand free,” said Austin as he grabbed my right hand and slid it onto my wet cock. His hand closed around mine and he tugged at my swollen cock as he moved his head against my asshole.

“So easy to take me in, wanting me to fuck you, wanting my cock inside of you…” I heard him grunt and felt the full pulse of his cock pushing against me…

“So relaxed,” he grunted as my ass gave way and he slid into my lubricated shoot. I moaned as his hand forced my hand up and down on my wet cock and he worked his hips back and forth,—guiding my hips with his hand around my waste and glued to my cock, allowing his penis more access and deeper penetration.

“Yes, baby,” he moaned as for the first time ever I felt the bulge of a man’s knob slide back out my ass and then jam back in. As he penetrated me the second time I whimpered, feeling an amazing fulfillment as my virginity was plucked from behind.

“Ooooh so tight,” he moaned. I felt his breath on my neck and ear, heard his passion as his cock continued to be excited by each movement of my ass (pussy?) voluntary or otherwise.

Somewhere in my mind, I knew a protest should arise. But I was too excited, too overwhelmed, too… what’s the word?... submissive? Thrilled????

These thoughts were all more than my mind could process. At the base of it all, an animal passion had taken over as a struggled to stand against the pressure from behind. The constant violation of my ass over and over again. Faster and faster… more and more…

“More… faster…” my thoughts had turned into pleading moans as the pounding was now hard and fast, causing a ‘whap!’ as our sweaty bodies slapped together again and again.

“Ask me to keep fucking you!”

“Please keep fucking my tight ass,” I squealed, lost in a sea of passion and submission.

“You love getting fucked; you love how you please men with your ass!”

“YES!” I squealed as his word penetrated my mind just as his cock was doing with my ass.

“It’s not even an ass; it’s a pussy to be filled by men so hot for you…”

“O yes, fuck my wet pussy,” as I was no longer able to distinguish what it was…

“I’m going to cum in you!’ he hissed, his breathing catching and rugged, “You want me to fill your pussy?”

“Yes,” I whimpered as my own cock strained – wanting to shoot, afraid to stop anything going on.

“O yes your pussy has me so happy, I’m going to shoot my load… o yes I want to cum in you…”

“O YES!” I screamed at the top of my lungs, “Shoot your load baby!”

“When I say ‘cum’ I will fill your pussy and you will let your load go, understand?”

“Yes,” I whispered breathlessly

“And you will fill more fulfilled than after any sex you’ve ever had in your life.”

“O yes please fill me up…” I wailed…

“Now…, “I head him grunt as he shoved himself as deep as he could, slightly lifting me to my toes, “CUM!!!”

As he shouted, my cock unloaded a stream across the room. Then another. He pulled me hard against him. My pussy spasmed as his huge cock moved inside of my again and again. I wasn’t sure, but I imagined the warmth in my ass was his cum filling. All of a sudden – a wave swelled through my body… like an…. Like an….

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” I howled as a new type of orgasm swept through my body.

“EEEEEEEEEEE” I squealed as wave after wave passed through my tummy, my pussy, my nipples, my thighs….. I shivered, the shiver moved my tight ass against his cock and a second wave swooshed through me.

“AAAAYYYEEEEEEEEEE!” I squealed in a voice I didn’t know existed in me, “O YES! O YES! O YES!” I smiled as I yelled, his softening cock still pulsing in side me.

“O baby,” I moaned as slowly… slowly… slowly… the waves subsided.

Five times… that’s how many times the wave had moved through me. Each more amazing than any orgasm my cock had ever experienced. I was spent.

I collapsed forward against the cum-covered bench. Austin collapsing on top of me and we held tight as our excitement subsided. Soon I felt him soften and slide out of me. I was about to stand when he touched the back of my head and said… “Sleep”.

THE END – FOR NOW

“…coming wide awake, so happy and pleased and back to normal…” Brian hears Dr. Doug’s voice coming into focus, “…We are so pleased you have chosen membership at Men-U and we trust each experience with us will be as pleasing as you have indicated this one to be.” The screen went blank and I heard a tone somewhere in the distance. The door opened and there was Dawn, still a vision of beauty, apparently summoned by the tone.

“Come with me, please,” she held out her hand to me and I gladly took it, not missing the chance to stare down her loose top as she leaned forwards to me. She led me down the hall to her desk.

“Now please sign your check for me,” she purred as she handed me a check from my checkbook that I have no recollection of ever handing over. I signed without looking at the large amount of money I was now committed to paying for club membership on a monthly basis.

“Are you always here?” I asked.

“I’ll be here whenever you need me,” she sang with a smile.

“Then I’ll be here often,: I grinned with a wink, taking one last good look at her full bodice, making a mental picture that I would want to dominant my jerk off session later tonight.

“Goodnight,” she chirped as I headed out the door, not knowing my life had changed – forever.