The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Men ARE from Mars and Women Love Penis

(alternate title: How Bleem Got his Gorp Back)

Synopsis: The true differences between men and women are exposed, family values are explored, human history explained, and Barbara Shore takes her place in the grand scheme of things.

(Excerpts from an undated and incomplete novel)

“If the future isn’t what we expected how could the past possibly be what it seemed.”

“You can take the ape out of the man but you can’t take the man out of anything that feels good.”

Bleem Gorsplat

(third trefelwhaker of humjak, official strokehumer of Martian interspecies sexual affairs)

Category: IN /SF (Way IN and Way OUT) Also include but less important: *MD MC *MF FF

*M for Male /Monster

Authors notes: Thirty years ago they came to our (er, your) planet and enslaved the entire population. Until now this story has never been told. And for all intensive purposes never will be. I’m only telling you because I find it amusing to do so, seeing that ten minutes after I am finished you will not remember any of it anyway. I guess I have been watching too many of your movies and have developed that mad doctor/ super-villain egomaniacal pathologic need to explain myself and my “plot” in painstaking melodramatic detail to my victim beforehand. The addictive quality of your primitive moving pictures is really quite astounding. My own people would be horrified to find out just how completely you have culturally contaminated me. When not working I spend all my time in your theaters or in front of what you have so aptly named the idiot box for solar cycles at a time.

But this is not my story, it is yours. Personally and as a subjugated race. I am afraid that you have reached the age of total emersion and because of that you will now be programmed for your particular service to society and “us”. I see here that you have been selected to... oh dear, I am sorry. Maybe in ten or fifteen years you’ll be eligible for re-assignment. Bleem looked over his check list again and frowned. No mistake. Assignment terminal. Barbara Shore—scheduled to begin college in the fall—sleep with the entire football team—drop out the following spring—move to Alabama—buy a trailer—let her teeth go bad—sell herself for rent and food—get the new super antibiotic resistant super sif (currently in development)—infect (and sterilize) as many of the remaining indigenous males and a few mind control resistant lesbian women (as they are the only ones who on occasion break the control) as possible—go insane—be eaten alive (not necessarily in this order)—die a destitute pustule.

Bleem shook his head(s). Nope. No career lawyer for women’s rights here. Not that such a thing really ever existed. The “illusion” of equal rights actually made them more manageable was all there really was to that. Angry? Tough norbles! The idea that things were changing and changeable, instead of preselected gave “you” the comforting futile illusion of purpose, a point to things. Made any real resistance passive/ non existent. You are so simple. The truth was and is that the almost all female planet Earth has had no such self determination for over 140 years now in Earth time units. Since our first ships landed and the first generation of womankind (one of the first things changed) had been brought under complete mental control life has become nicely ordered. Made to serve. Tie you up? Certainly. Hypnotize you to obey? Service for one, no waiting. Take it all, don’t gag. What am I laughing about? You wouldn’t understand. Females are incapable...

The “men” of mars had long ago determined that races that believed they were free to serve or not served best. The trick and the secret was to give them the complete illusion of free thought and independent action throughout your short meaningless lives while they were in fact doing what you desired and nothing more. Pathetic, but promising. The whole hypnosis /mind control fetish/ delusion these people had was wonderfully convenient and more than a little helpful in realizing our ends. Such desire to give your wills (heart and soul) to others we have never seen in all our travels. We have to thank you for it. I myself penned some stories to this end.

Cait (Bleem Gorsplat)

Men ARE from Mars and Women...

By Cait Copyright © 2003 All right reserved W.A.C.

Bleem paused in his thoughts. Straightened them and became serious. And that my dear Barbara brings us to you. The horrified woman strained at her bonds to no avail. Her “mother” seeing that one of the wrists was slightly loosened immediately applied copious amounts (8 or 9 wraps) of additional duct tape to the arm of the chair and around the wrist nearly tight enough to completely restrict blood flow. “Now you obey your father,” the woman stated cheerfully like one of those vapid 50’s tv moms scolding an errant but lovable tv child. Daddy knows best. My wovely snookie wookie has to be gotten all ready-wedy for college. You are going to be a very bad girl and we are going to be very disappointed in you,” She added matter of factually.

Barbara’s mind reeled in disbelief. Who were these crazy people and what had they done with her wonderful nurturing parents? “You see Barbs? (What her father always called her) Your mother knows her place. And after we give you your final “Adult” treatment you will too...” Barbara screamed herself hoarse. The mail “MAN”, the paper “BOY”, and all the other passers by ignored her if they even heard. The whole while her mother went about neatening and sweeping the basement, oblivious to everything except when her “father” commanded her. Why hadn’t Barbara noticed this weirdness before? “Oh, and Barbs? We’re telepathic too. Not like the delusional pretenders of the earth races, for real. And to answer your as yet unasked question, you never noticed before because you were not allowed to see things as they are. It would never do to have you know that you were mental puppets responding to the commands of every real man and always had. But you are at a special time. One where it seems appropriate to let you glance reality before you go about the life laid out for you. Not very pretty, your future, but you should be gratified that although you will end badly, you serve the greater purpose of helping us eliminate all your own un-evolved primitive/ extremely inferior males. Somewhere deep inside you know what I’m telling you is true. Prior to our coming you as a species were clearly doomed to extinction by the inferior males of your species mindless proclivity to self destruction and violence. You wouldn’t remember of course since you were raised believing history as we re-wrote it for you, so your past would not be so unbearable. We are not without pity. Heavens no. The females of your race were on the verge of mass suicide before we made things easier to shall we say... swallow?” Her father indulged himself with a little grin at his clever word play. “It is, I must admit more then a little depressing. You (your species) Femalius Nevergetofficus lived in a hellish horny squalor. We continue to adjust things gradually history-wise so you come back from the brink and be useful. Your females had literally given up on sex and reproduction. You literally believed extinction better than another degenerate imagination-less generation. You had so little art, so little beauty, so much violence, so little lasting accomplishment, such lousy sex, that you (as a species) just didn’t have a reason to live! And lets not even talk about the diseases your males are capable of transmitting in their race to stick IT anywhere and everywhere philosophy. What exactly is that fascination they have for things not quite female? Or at least of their own species. Or animate? Leave them alone long enough ( a few hours) and they quite wastefully even have sex with themselves in the first dark or wet place they come to (thus the idea for the “bathroom” and shower stall with curtain), with their hands no less! They are not asexual. They cannot reproduce anything in this manner. Yet they do this so often in fact that they exhaust themselves, and don’t get anything else accomplished sometimes for full solar cycles! How does that improve the species? The gene pool? Get the wheel invented? Prevent male pattern baldness? Just spraying potential life anywhere they happen to be facing/ genetic diversity onto anything it will stick to?

Fire? Don’t get me started! Only invented to keep them from freezing their part off when they stuck it out to stroke it in winter The first actual use of fire was to get a dicksickle free from an ice hole and thaw it... sigh. How many millions of years of evolution ended up a frozen popsicle, or worse a stain on some forgotten cave wall? Hmmmphh. Unless some woman happened immediately along behind one of these three stroke wonders AND happened to by accident or design rub herself along that wall...? Frankly we almost aborted the whole homo sapien experiment (you) and went with the neanderthals.

Let’s face it, we practically had to drag you from the caves. And the men of your species out of the dark sticky corners of those same caves. Some of them more than once. You were tens of thousands of years from anything resembling civilization, and a generation from whacking yourselves off into extinction. And now here I am telling you about it, since you won’t remember. But you should be happy to know however briefly , that you will help to make your race better. Once we have replaced the last of your males ( a task 82.7 percent complete) the evolution of your people can continue, along a more creative if properly subservient path toward the slavery you truly desire and deserve. Someday when you have been adequately evolved you will serve in our homes and even produce our children directly. This is an honor though you probably do not know it. For the last 30,000 or so years the Venusians have served this purpose but as their usefulness comes to an end we need to find another equally worthy, or at least equally horny species.

Venusians? Barbara thought as quietly as she could to herself.. No such thing! The planets got greenhouse gasses out the ass, lead melts... Her “father” stopped what he was doing. Which was good. It was something nasty looking she didn’t want to think about. “Ah and who told you this?” She shuttered, he had heard even her most secret thoughts. “My teachers she said slowly... and the ...text book...” It began to dawn on her how far this thing went.

“For longer than your species has been upright Venus was a paradise. Having your kind know otherwise could have been inconvenient. Although keeping ‘our” scientists in all the key positions until we could get control of all media, including your precious “text” books was not easy. You are a suspicious species. You were almost onto us at one point until we distracted you with the whole Kennedy conspiracy thing. Suspicious but easy distracted. And I am happy to say our experiments here are a great success. You are truly the absolutely most degenerate race sexually speaking in ten thousand light years. You are also the most perverse and easy to control species we have ever encountered.”

“Mother (this is how my “parents” always referred to each other) suck my cock hard. I want to breed.” Barbs mother, to Barbara’s absolute horror rushed over, dropped to her knees, unzipped him then and there began pumping at her fathers green tentacle-like sucker covered shaft. “Linger woman! What did I tell you about the tips!” Her mothers strokes became longer. Slower, lingering near the tips before plunging every so many strokes over the rough but well lubed slimy surface.

Barbara was too horrified to look away, and strangely fascinated with the technique. She even began to feel her own parts becoming wet, wet like the glistening spit and yellow ooze covered shaft. Her lips mimed her mothers own gestures dispite her efforts to resist. Someday she might find this useful.

Why was she having these thoughts?

“Because you are being trained to be a college slut, and even now your thoughts are turning to your ultimate function.” Barbara had forgotten the alien could read thoughts. “I am afraid that this conversation is almost at it’s end and none of this will be remembered by you in a moment or two.” Bleem seemed legitimately sorry. “If only there were some way to make it up to you.” Bleem thought about it. This was after all his fiftieth human daughter and it seemed somehow appropriate to somehow mark the occasion. Fiftieth anniversaries whatever the occasion seemed to be a big thing in human tradition.

“I know! Would you like to take mom out for a test drive before you go? I mean forget. She’s really quite skilled in the female on female functions, if you know what I mean. And it’s a memory I can leave you with”. Barbara was horrified... and despite herself... thrilled. She didn’t say no so Bleem (Dad) had mom take up a position that wasn’t what Barb would consider “parental”right up next to her still painfully pulsating asshole. Very thoughtfully she began to massage the pain (which was oddly almost pleasant)and the rest of the affected area lovingly. When had her asshole began to hurt, she suddenly wondered, unable to remember?

Bleem leaned over close to Barbara and confided to his daughter: “I’ve had no complaints from anyone I’ve leant her to... Mommy? Why don’t you take Barbs pants the rest of the way off, they look dirty.” The word “dirt” seemed to be somehow significant to her mother who began breathing heavilly. Barbs mother looked suddenly very concerned and complied.

“And look at that pussy. Have you ever seen a pussy so neglected and in need of a little TLC? Why don’t you show barbs how drunken college girls spend their time at sleep overs. How she should act from now on. Show her what she needs to know. I see from her program that she is scheduled to go both ways and bag at least three college cheerleaders and a female professor.” Impressive Bleem beamed, as he continued to go over her life program. Barbs mother sniffed at Barbs crotch like a hound on a scent trail, oblivious to anything but her purpose. Help her daughter, educate her, be a “good” mother, protect her from bad influences outside the home (like she had herself been taught). Barbs NEW LIFE was beginning to assert itself and Barb was as turned on as repulsed. Having sex with her own mother would be good background material to help explain away in a logic manner how her later life had become what it did,. Bleem thought out loud. Give her no reason to doubt or question her life, or the course it took. Bleem was talking about Barbs life in the past tense. And something growing inside her told her it really was already decided.

Barbs mother took a deep breath, took her time, took her daughters most intimate secret (that she was still a virgin) and dug deep, first with her tongue, and then 3 fingers, for more secrets. Barb spasmed with pleasure. Her mother touched all the right spots. She was quickly spent.

Seeing this her father decided he wanted to get into the act. “Come to Bleem baby...” Barbara’s father no longer saw the need for maintaining the facade of an earth name. “And bring your ass with you. We have time for one quick baby before we send you away, and I have one gorglepod with your name on it!” Her father oozed onto her for a quick slime.

As she lay there trying to gather herself up, and wash off anything she wouldn’t need, her father explained to her what would happen next. While she waited for her fathers pod to pop inside her, the baby to come, and in three and a half weeks be off to college. It was time for his little girl to be told about the facts of life.

“Babies really only take three weeks you know? Ours anyway. All those months of pain and suffering we make you believe you go through, all the trouble we go through to make everyone around you believe and have false memories of this distortion in time? I’ll spare you that (being special). It’s all to make sure you are very attached to and want desperately to raise our young. If you realized that they were as likely to suck your mind for the mental marrow as look at you? Would you still do it? Why do you think babies are so ugly at the moment of birth? That this is part of the birthing process, because they had to be squeezed out the birth canal? No in that one moment our babies can be seen as they truly are and alas we are not so... pretty as you. Ever wonder how your backwards science is so able to “save " severely premature babies? You can’t. You don’t. These children are the result of a problem with the time distortion, and we have to come up with a more plausible explanation for their sudden arrival. Everything you believe is twisted to fit our purpose... Our physiology. “Give me that sweet tight human ass now. I have a deposit to make and it will not wait for further explanations,” Bleem demanded. “Come here girl. Come now so I can... finish. You need your pod frurp’d.”

Barb screamed in pain for a few seconds before something in her mind changed (as many things had in unobserved ways in the past) and her ass became a living thing, independent of her wishes (which became ever vaguer) and began to maneuver against the slight lubrication to take everything being offered it. It felt like a compact car with the windows rolled down , filled with waving college students) going in sideways. Bleem watched approvingly for a moment then continued his explanation. His fiftieth daughter would know EVERYTHING before she forgot.

The true reason for the increase in sodomy pages on the web became suddenly clear to Barbara as she felt the alien seed inseminating (boring into) her asshole. Crawling deep inside her. Squirming towards her reproductive system. The alien seed could in fact enter through any handy orifice she realized gratefully (gratefully?) and make its way to where it needed to be. That was one of the ways to tell a human male from a Martian initially, Bleem thought back. Humans cant become pregnant from blow jobs or rear entry. So when one saw unusual entry it generally denoted a higher evolved life form was involved. Of course once the human males saw this they started sticking it everywhere on and in their females even though it was pointless and ineffective. Monkey see monkey do I guess. You can take the ape out of the man but you can’t take the man out of anything that feels good. Someday Bleem would have to write some of his observations down. They might make entertaining reading he thought with a chuckle. Barbara was too busy experiencing the intense desire the process of being converted had on her. Proving with both hands how completely un-evolved humans, (even females) really were once properly motivated she practically raped herself. Bleem was still busy thinking about more important things to notice she had even managed to attach herself to several inanimate objects, and was pulling fistfuls of greenish grey gorfshnot from one of his ass’s to help with the lubrication which she just couldn’t produce enough of, given the objects size. She nearly suffocated when she tried to get more from the other ass (which was not in season but none-the-less giving off super powerful pheromones only creatures who had been biologically implanted could smell).

Her mother, thinking Barbara’s asphyxiation and seizures were pleasure did not interrupt her own explorations of Barbs no longer virgin ass, even drove deeper. All the while trying desperately to use her hands to widen the opening which just slipped greasily through them. Barb had applied lots of gorfshnot to this area. Finally managing some small leverage, Barbs Mom made a sad face. There was just no way she was getting past all the stuff Barb had “put into storage”.

A book?

Yes, someday he would write a book.

Barbara hit the floor with a greenish grey face and a loud thud. “It’s a good thing you pass out before you suffocate,” Bleem chuckled.

Barb wasn’t concerned or conscious enough to care. But she did have a huge grin on her face, and her tongue was still (independent of her now only partially human brain) doing an involuntary serpentine mambo.

Bleem smiled approvingly. Her mother saw this and immediately rolled Barbs over onto her back where she knew there would still be easy access, and took full advantage of the autonomic tongue using a clever thing the aliens had come up with to take full advantage of this called 69. Bleem could only laugh, humans were just so funny.

-End-