The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Meme War

md / fd / ff / mf / mc

Synopsis:

When mind control technology is leaked to the world, a different sort of war emerges.

* * *
* * *

Week Zero

Sara had been at the terminal for hours, monitoring the status of her colleague’s brainwashing. So far, she hadn’t made any adjustments to the process. The automations she added did a good job of stabilizing the subject. A trained monkey could have stood watch.

But suddenly, one of the graphs spiked and the subject screamed aloud.

Sara’s eyes darted around the screen, digesting the figures and diagrams. The subject wasn’t suffering. Instead, she was panicking because she had momentarily broken out of trance. Her eyes darted around in wildly, trying to avoid the screen in front of her eyes. It was hopeless. The screen took up her entire field of view. After a few weak whimpers, she reentered trance and stabilized. The automations had done their job.

But her scream was not in vain. It snapped Sara out of her own trance as well.

Horror trickled out from the deepness of Sara’s mind as she became conscious of the present. She realized she was brainwashing her friend Sharon. She noticed was stark naked and was so damn aroused. Memory of the past hours returned. Before she started on Sharon, she proved her own brainwashing by letting master fuck her. Master? Yes, Conway was her master. And when Sharon did what he ordered, he’d fuck her again. The memory of his wishes brushed her pussy, causing everything except the terminal to lose focus.

“No!” said Sara aloud. That’s your programming talking. You don’t want this! She slammed a fist down on the table and the pain cleared her thoughts. Conway could rule the world with this tech if he kept it secret. Hell, with his megalomania, that’s probably what he’s planning.

Sara stood up from the terminal. “Time to save the world,” she said to herself in an attempt to boost her confidence. While she loved obeying master, everything else was still important to her.

But after standing up, she found that she couldn’t make another move. Master gave her a task that she had to see it through. While standing, she glanced at the graphs again as she had been doing for hours. Her pussy was instantly rewarded with the sensation of penetration. When the bar graph moved up and down, the phantom cock moved in and out, matching it’s rhythm. It vibrated in time with every rescan.

Sara tore her eyes away from the screen. “Save the world,” she said aloud. The sensations in her sex faded away, but the burning need was still there. Babysitting the terminal was just as important as saving the world. Maybe even more important.

She tried to rationalize her actions. It’s automated. I don’t need to micromanage it. In fact, it’ll beep if something goes wrong. As long as I’m in the room I’m still doing master’s task.

It worked. Barely. She was able to walk away from the terminal and pace around the room but had to take the occasional peek every few minutes. The glances sustained her heat and stopped it from slipping away. They also helped clear her conscience. Abandoning her job would be evil.

Now, how do I save the world from in here? Call someone. Lab security? They might be compromised. One of the bosses? Same problem. Fine, what about the cops?

As Sara went through her options for calling the cavalry, she realized that they were just as bad as the current situation. She didn’t trust any corporation or government with this tech. Fuck them, the bastards could be worse than Conway.

Leak it to the media then. Her friend Hanna was a news bureau director and could be trusted to raise the alarm. But once everyone knew, they’d all race for the prize with their own projects. It was useless. The winner would have a lead like Conway’s, even if it wouldn’t be that large.

What about burning everything down? No, she had to make sure that Sharon got brainwashed and was to get new orders afterward. Desertion went against something in her very core. Besides, someone, someday else would eventually develop this tech on their own. Scorched earth just delayed the problem.

When Sara’s came to her final solution, it was one she could barely stomach. At its worst, it would to apocalypse. But at the very least, it gave the good guys a chance, whoever they may be.

She had three hours before Sharon’s brainwashing was complete. Plenty of time. She went to one of the workstations and started compiling all their data. All the methodologies, results, failed approaches and the final applications were collected and copied into a single directory. Then, Sara made a torrent.

Two hours later, Sara read and reread the upload indicator on the computer screen. Green never looked so good. The files were spread and mirrored all over the world. Cranks and skeptics were already making their comments on forums and mailing lists everywhere, spreading the word. But victory brought dread rather than relief. This was how they felt when they made nukes and plagues, thought Sara.

She glanced at the brainwashing status terminal and felt the need return. With no higher duties left, there really was no competition. No need to fight anymore. She stood up, walked past the now orgasming Sharon then sat in front of the terminal. The seat was cool from the wetness of hours past. It didn’t take long for the graphs to retake their rightful place as the center of her universe. Statistics caressed her body and nothing else mattered anymore.

* * *

Week One

Hanna only realized that her wrists and ankles were bound to the chair when they stopped her from standing up. I wasn’t tied up when I first sat down, she thought. Wait,why am I here again? She swallowed and noticed her mouth was dry. Why am I here?

Denning, her boss, walked in front of her. Recognizing him jolted her memory. He had said a source leaked a video to him and she had to come see it. It was sensitive stuff and he only trusted his secure systems. Her last recollection before arriving at this moment was that she was about to watch it.

Her thoughts were interrupted when he spoke, “before I get my hands on a scanner, we’ll have to calibrate you manually,” he said. It made no sense to her. “Are you calm?” he asked.

Yes she was. “Yes,” she answered.

He placed his finger on her neck and looked at his watch. She stayed put both physically and mentally while he checked her pulse.

“Good. It’s very low,” he said. “Now, I’m going to show you some cards. Ok? You’ll know what to do when you see them.”

“Ok,” said Hanna.

He flashed a card with a blue triangle. Hanna’s mouth watered and she licked her lips.

“’Feed’ is good, set it to seventy” he said to someone out of her field of view. Hanna turned her head to look at who he was talking to. It was his wife, typing something on a laptop. Hanna blinked, why was his wife naked?

“Hanna, look at me,” said Denning. Hanna looked back at him. This time, the card had a red circle. Nothing happened.

“’Fuck’ is weak,” said Denning. “Looks like a zero.”

And so, it continued. There was a square that made her shriek in fright and a cross that made her struggle to escape. There was a star that she had to track with her eyes and a spiral that made her feel sick. Some of the cards had words that she said aloud even if their meaning escaped her.

Hanna was exhausted when it was over.

“Looks like ‘feed’ is your weak spot compared to ‘fuck’, ‘fight’ and ‘flee’, he said. “Honestly, I expected you to be stronger.”

Hanna gave him a blank look.

“In the end,” explained Denning, “we’re all machines. But don’t worry about that for now. Just watch the TV again.”

On cue, the TV turned on. It was just like the cards, but this time, everything moved and blinked. She said something aloud, but never noticed what or why. Then, just as suddenly, the screen turned black and the curtains no longer glowed from sunlight.

Hanna could hear movement and talking at the edge of her awareness. It wasn’t important. She continued stared at the blank screen, trying to squeeze more meaning out of it.

“Hello, Hanna,” said Denning.

Upon hearing his voice, Hanna turned her head toward him and gave him her full attention.

“We’ll just reposition you like this.” Denning grabbed the arms of her chair and dragged it so she faced the table beside her seat. Denning’s wife sat on it, as naked as before.and spreading her legs. She smiled at Hanna.

Without another thought, Hanna dove her face into the other woman’s pussy. She licked the juices on the surface and swallowed what she could. When it became apparent that she wouldn’t get any more from the outside, she started sucking and exploring the inside with her tongue. She was ravenous and even too rough at some occasions. She wasn’t making love, she was feasting.

She was sucked on the clit, thinking of how much it was like a nipple and hoping that she could get milk from it too. It was enough to make her boss’ wife come. Her pussy moved unpredictably, smearing wetness all over Hanna’a face. Hanna tried to keep up, but a lot of the come ended up spread all over. When it was over and the pussy was still, Hanna licked her lips and rested her face on the pussy. She could stay there forever.

Paradise was cut short when Denning dragged the chair into its original position facing the screen.

Hanna was so distressed that she made the effort to find words. “Wanna eat.”

“You’ll get your fill,” said Denning. To demonstrate, he pulled down his pants and exposed his dick. He smiled when her eyes focused on his cock and her mouth watered. Spittle dripped down her chin and her head tilted forward in anticipation.

“Free her,” he ordered.

Denning’s wife obeyed and started with Hanna’s wrists. The moment they were free, Hanna pounced forward and fell down with the chair. Her ankles were still bound. The hunger completely blocked out any pain she felt. She crawled forward, dragging the chair with her and making it harder for his wife to free her.

After much ridiculous flailing, Hanna was finally detached from the chair. She crawled to Denning as fast as she could then took his cock in her mouth. Her tongue explored every surface, savoring every taste. Every time she swallowed a mouthful of cock-flavored saliva, she blacked out for a split second of heaven. When it was at its hottest and stiffest, she started pumping, going for the ultimate goal of sperm in her mouth.

Her pussy flared at the subtle hint of pre come. She started pumping more vigorously. Only the slipperiness of her watering mouth kept it from getting too painful. He came and her entire body tensed up while she drank it down as fast as it flowed. Between her legs, it felt like an infinitely long dick was going into her but never filling her up. When the stream come ended, she let herself fall backwards, exhausted.

That was when they carried her back to the chair and re-shackled her.

“Last session, Hanna,” said Denning. “We’ll put your newfound hunger to good use.”

“Please,” said Hanna. “More.”

The screen turned on again and Hanna lost her mind to it faster than before. But instead of the instant blankness of the past, this session took an eternity. The new conditioning went for the deeper sections of her personality, sections that still held on to the importance of relationships, journalism and virtue. Only master was supposed to be important, because he was the only source of feed and fuck.

The screen faded to blackness as dark as the curtains. Was it still night or did she miss an entire day?

Denning walked in front of her and all questions didn’t matter anymore.

“Master!” she shouted.

* * *

Month Six

“She was one of the lucky ones,” said the doctor. “Memories and skillset are completely intact. Master worship is completely wiped. She’s mostly back.”

“Mostly?!” said Karl.

“Well, without a reference dump we aren’t in a position to judge for personality changes. But at this point, her personality’s stable and functional. Further deprogramming would be ethically gray.”

“Further deprogramming? You didn’t bring her back all the way!? She was practically a bitch in heat when we got into Denning’s inner sanctum! You had better—”

The doctor cut him off and Karl had the feeling that this wasn’t the first time he’d heard the complaint. “Look, private, we brought back a PERSON. A FREE person. You may be her husband, but she needs to be given a choice. If you have any misgivings, go talk to her. Convince her to change.” The doctor turned and walked away with the urgency of the overworked.

Karl took a deep breath then opened the door to his wife’s hospital room. He had the same nervousness as when his squad breached Denning’s bedroom door. By then, the broadcast king was dead and so were his guards. At that point, the tension wasn’t about Karl’s life or death, it was about Diane’s.

Karl remembered Stevens kicking the door down. Karl was the one stepped in first, keeping pace with the door as it swung open. He should have scanned for targets, but a single image caught his full attention. Inside, sitting on the huge bed in the middle of his room was Dianne. She wore a blue transparent nightie and nothing else. Her lips were red with lipstick and they busy kissing another girl.

Karl let go of his gun and let it hang on its strap. He ignored basic training’s itch to engage the safety. “Diane!” he shouted as he ran to his wife. If there were any warrior thralls in the room, he would have been dead.

Diane and the other girl broke the kiss and looked at him. Diane’s gaze didn’t show any glimmer of recognition.

“Where’s master?” asked the other girl. “We wanna fuck!”

“Yeah,” said Diane. “We’re so wet for him!” Diane demonstrated by lifting her nightie and spreading her legs slightly.

Karl stood still as his squadmates cleared the rest of the room. For a few moments, neither Karl nor the girls moved. Then, the girls started played with each other’s breasts.

“Is master coming?” asked Diane.

“I wanna come!” said the other girl.

Diane giggled and moved her hand to the other girl’s sex. It was enough to snap Karl out of his daze. He ran the remaining distance and got on the bed, right in front of his wife.

He grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing her to halt the foreplay and look at him. “It’s me, Karl. I’m your husband.”

Diane frowned. “You’re not master. I wanna fuck master.” She pushed Karl away and moved her hands to play with herself.

At this distance, Karl could see all the details. Smudged lipstick from the other girl. The shine of dried saliva and sex juices on her legs and face. Her hair and breath smelled of musk. She had been shaved down there.

“Diane!” he shouted at the creature in front of him. She only replied with a moan of need.

And now, she was drifting further away from him. No, someone was pulling him back. Someone was telling him that everything would be all right.

“Diane!” he shouted again. He struggled and maybe even hit someone.

“Karl,” said a voice in the past. It was Stevens.

“Karl,” said a voice in the present. It was Diane.

His wife was on a hospital bed and she looked at him with recognition in her eyes.

“Diane, I—” Karl stopped talking when he fully digested the scene. His wife was on the bed, wearing a hospital gown. But the gown was hiked up so she could put a hand under it and reach onto of her breasts. Thank god her sex was still hidden under the sheets.

Diane realized what she was doing and straightened herself up. “Oh, sorry about that.” She wiped her other hand on the bedsheets.

Karl moved to the chair at her bedside. “Diane, they were supposed to fixed you.”

He took one of Diane’s hands in his own. Was it sticky, or was it just his imagination?

“They did fix me,” said Diane. “I’m no longer obsessed with Denning and I’m not in an endless haze of lust anymore. I remember everything now. I remember you. I remember us.”

“But you were just groping—”

“I was bored. They leave me here for hours and there’s no other way to pass the time.”

Karl’s grip tightened.“But still—”

“I know I’m more ‘outgoing’ than you remember me to be. Some nympho part of me still lives and they said it was dangerous to remove any more of it.”

Karl almost asked her how dangerous it was. Maybe the risk wasn’t that bad. But then, he realized how lucky he was just to have his wife back. “It’s ok,” he said. “We can live with it.”

Diane looked away before she replied. “I kind of enjoy it, really.”

Karl tried to suppress his flinch. Any other man would have been happy with such a change. Instead, her actions brought back that painful memory of the sex slave that was barely aware of the present. “I still love you,” he said, finally.

“How much?” asked Diane.

The question caught him by surprise. “I’ll do anything,” he blurted out. It was the romantic thing to say.

“Anything?”

“Anything.” Karl didn’t have the conviction that was in his voice.

“I want an open marriage.”

“What?!”

“I don’t think I can just be with you. I want to try other men. Some girls, even. I... I... I’m sorry. Can you live with that? I still love you, but I can’t starve myself.”

“Maybe we just fix you instead.”

Diane pulled her hand away and Karl didn’t try to keep it.

“Karl, this just feels RIGHT for me. Look,” she grabbed a breast in each hand to demonstrate. “No inhibitions. No qualms.”

“This isn’t you.”

Diane crossed her arms. “I know it isn’t what I WAS! I remember everything. But this is what I am NOW. Are you willing to murder me to get the Diane you remember?”

“It’s not like that.”

“It is! Even if I survive the risks, the person I am now will be gone. Why would I want that when everything just feels so right? Why would I want to be less than what I am? I can even go to work right away. They offered me a job in signals intelligence that starts next week.”

There was long silence before Diane spoke again.

“I still want to be with you, Karl. But you’ll need to live with my sleeping around. I know it’s not a selling point for you, but it’ll go both ways too. You can do anyone you want, even other m—” Diane looked away, embarrassed at what she would have said.

“I need to think about it,” said Karl as he got up from the seat.

“Please, try to understand,” said Diane.

“I will.” Karl kissed her on the forehead and left the room.

Diane didn’t play with herself until he returned.

* * *

Year One

Sharon walked toward the sample storage room wearing an open lab coat and nothing else. The thrall R&D outfit served little practical purpose, really. Master just liked it when his control was so blatantly on display.

Two warrior thralls ran past her while she was in the corridor. They were in full combat gear with their guns pointed and ready to fire. Sharon knew the facility was under attack but it didn’t matter to her. It was just another unimportant detail. All that mattered was her duty to continue her research.

The storage room was unlocked, just like all the rooms of the facility. With the loyalty of thralls, security redundant. Inside, samples sat in hospital gowns and stared at subliminals that kept them docile but didn’t make any permanent changes. It ensured that their minds were fresh for experimentation. Sharon picked the one closest to the door and turned off the screen in front of him. He blinked, then slowly focused his gaze on her.

There was gunfire in the corridor followed by shouting. Sharon knew it was dangerous, but her programming emboldened her in the face of difficulty. The immediate threat of invaders spiked a heat in her pussy to comfort her and reward her dedication. Sharon didn’t move to touch herself. At this point, the programming didn’t allow “cheating”.

“Come with me, number fifty-two,” said Sharon to the sample.

“Yes, ma’am,” said the sample. He stood up and followed as she turned to the door.

Sharon walked right into the waiting guns of the invaders. In that instant, fight or flight didn’t kick in. Her thoughts were tied to her expertise and her mind stayed coldly analytical. Warrior thralls were so weak, she thought. The focused obsession and attention to detail were useful for jobs like hers but were disadvantages in the messy circumstances of combat. It was the only reason the free people weren’t wiped out at the onset of war.

“Hold!” shouted the one in front. “She’s a lab rat.”

Sharon analyzed his tone and pose. These soldiers weren’t thralls. They might be enhanced with those new non-invasive trances, but they were free people.

“Let me through, just let me do my research,” said Sharon. She didn’t care who they killed as long as it wasn’t her sample, her colleagues or herself. Only her job mattered.

“We’ll escort you to your lab ma’am,” said the point man. “It’s actually our mission to make sure you don’t get scrapped.”

What was once a danger to her research would now protect it. Wonderful! Her programming rewarded her for successfully facing what should have been a threat. She came right in front of the soldiers while the sample stood dumbly behind her.

The point man’s eyes widened. “Um, the lab, ma’am.”

“Yes, of course,” said Sharon. She went straight to her lab, stumbling every few steps because the chain of reward orgasms wasn’t over yet. Moisture dripped down her leg, leaving a trail that he sample and the soldiers followed.

When she entered in the lab, Grant was checking the gear calibrations. He had checked and rechecked everything while she was gone, since there was nothing else to do. Like Sharon, the only clothing he wore was an open lab coat and it revealed a hard on from his thoroughness

“Who are those?” he asked her.

“The invaders,” said Sharon. “But they won’t interfere with the experiment.”

“Excellent.” Grant’s dick bulged slightly at the news.

“Get in the chair, fifty-two,” said Sharon.

The sample obeyed and the two researchers prepped him. They moaned in pleasure as they worked. Their programming was rewarding them for carrying on the experiment. When Grant slid the sample’s arm into the restraints, it was like his cock was stroked with the same touch. When Sharon stuck electrodes around the sample’s shaved skull, it felt like fingers were jammed into her pussy.

The whole procedure was a distraction to the three soldiers assigned to stay in the lab.

“This is fucking sick,” whispered one of the soldiers to another. “We should just stun them and save that poor guy.”

“Shh, if they get the slightest inkling that we’ll intervene, they can go crazy. These two are vital, we can’t risk the permanent damage if they go berzerk.”

“Well, screw this, those civvie techs won’t be here for hours. I’m going into calm trance.”

“Just trade watch with Karl outside, you baby. He’s used to this shit ‘cos of his crazy wife.”

“Fine, fine.”

The soldiers didn’t need to whisper, the two researchers were so engrossed that they wouldn’t have noticed.

“Sample is enthralled,” said Sharon from behind a monitor.

“Yes, starting B163 at the rise,” replied Grant from behind some other equipment.

They continued to talk jargon while the experiment progressed. The sample’s dick hardened while he was being programmed. His hips made slight thrusting movements and he came on himself a few times. One of the soldiers couldn’t take it anymore. With no outside willing to switch with him, he went into calm trance. It was his last one for the day.

After an hour, the experiment was over.

“Success!” shouted Sharon. “C-type programming should be three hours faster now!”

Success meant the final reward. Grant and Sharon ran to each other and embraced. Their clothing didn’t get it the way and let both feel each other’s skin as Sharon squeezed her breasts to his chest. Every sensation was enhanced by the programming. Finally, they fell to the floor and Grant mounted her. Both had been on the edge for the entire experiment, so it only took one thrust for both of them convulse and moan in orgasm.

They lay there for awhile, linked by their mouths and sexes. Long ago, before master grew bored of Sharon, he personally gave her the reward. Now, she was optimized and there was no need to adore and worship him. All she had to do was love her job and receive her reward from other R&D thralls.

The two stood up and didn’t bother to fix their hair or wipe off the stains from lovemaking. Grant went straight to the equipment to recalibrate it while Sharon freed sample fifty-two and went to the soldier by the door. Her partner’s cum dripped down from her sex.

“I need to collect the next sample,” she said.

* * *