The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Melting Ice

Warning! The following contains material of an adult nature. It is intended for mature readers.

Patrick Wade was relaxing with his companion at his favorite five star restaurant. He couldn’t see the couple sitting nearby because of the height of the privacy booths, but he could hear them, and he could scarcely believe what he was hearing. He missed the first part of the conversation, but it seemed that a couple were having a difference of opinion about oral sex. The young woman was now in the middle of a rant on the apparently sensitive subject.

“First and foremost, Robert, I am never obligated to do it,” she informed him in no uncertain terms. “So if I decide to give you one, be grateful. And no, I DON’T have to swallow. It doesn’t particularly taste good. And I don’t care about the protein content. My ears are NOT handles. And NEVER grab my hair or push on the top of my head. Last I heard, ‘Deep Throat’ has already been done.

“Gwen, please hold your voice down,” Robert tried to get in a word edgewise. Gwen ignored him and continued non-stop, “Oh, that reminds me. I don’t care WHAT they did in the porn videos you watched before we got married, it is not standard practice to cum in my face Having my period does not mean that it’s ‘hummer week.’ Get it through your head, Robert. I’m bloated and I feel like shit so no, I don’t feel particularly obligated to blow you just because YOU can’t have sex right now. The old blue balls thing might have worked on your high school bimbo girlfriends but not on me. If you’re that desperate, go jerk off in the bathroom and leave me alone.”

“All right, you made your point,” Robert jumped in to try and calm her down.

“Shut up, Robert. I’m not finished yet,” she snapped. “If I have to pause to remove a pubic hair from my teeth, don’t tell me I ruined for you. Also, leaving me in bed while you run off and play video games immediately afterwards is a bad idea if you would ever like another one in the future. And if you like how I do it, it’s probably a good idea not to wonder how I got so good at it. Just enjoy the moment and be happy that I’m doing it all. And no, I will NOT do it while you watch TV. From now on, when your friends complain about how they don’t get blowjobs often enough, keep your mouth shut. It’s inappropriate to either sympathize or brag. One last thing, just because you wake up with an erection does not mean I have to kiss it good morning. Have I made myself clear, Robert?”

“Yes,” Robert sighed.

“Good, now pay the check like a good boy while I go freshen up. We’re pushing it if we want to get to the opera on time. Make sure the car is in front when I come out. It’s freezing and I hate waiting for those dimwit valets.”

The young woman stood up and strutted purposefully toward the back of the restaurant. From the brief glance he captured of her stunning face, Patrick could tell she was the kind of woman who knew she was extremely beautiful and wasn’t afraid to let everyone else know it. When she passed his table and caught his stare, she quickly averted her brilliant blue eyes and tilted her chin slightly upward in an arrogant pose as she went by. Patrick got a full look at her tight figure from behind. In her backless black evening dress cut provocatively high for a night at the opera, Patrick admired the way the glossy black high heel pumps she wore accentuated the curves of her shapely dancer’s legs. Her hips and smooth ass shimmied with full feminine sexuality underneath the tight-fitting dress as she walked away. This was a woman who kept herself in superb shape.

As fate would have it, Patrick and his own elegant and beautiful companion were also attending the opera. He was fairly certain that it would be the same one the young couple was about to attend. Suddenly he had a brilliant idea and waved his waiter over to the table. The waiter promptly responded to his valued customer, and bent over to listen attentively as Patrick spoke instructions quietly into his ear. The waiter nodded eagerly and then strolled away.

“What was that all about?” Catherine asked Patrick.

“I just decided to pick up the check for the couple next to us.”

“That was nice of you,” she said. “What’s the occasion?”

“Well, I just wanted to make sure the young lady and gentleman had a special evening together. It seems they’re attending the same opera we are.”

“Oh, that’s nice. Maybe we’ll see them there,” Catherine said. “And we can see if your gesture had its desired effect.”

“I’m sure it will,” Patrick told her. Then the two of them got up from the booth after Patrick signed for his own check. “Why don’t you go get the car, Catherine? I need to speak to someone for a moment.”

“All right, darling,” Catherine said pleasantly and walked away as Patrick headed toward the back of the restaurant where a long dim corridor led to the restrooms. He only had to pause a moment when Gwen exited the ladies room and headed in his direction. She only briefly glanced in his direction, but just as she passed, Patrick reached out and took her by the wrist.

“Wait,” Patrick said softly.

Gwen froze and turned her head quickly to glare at Patrick. She opened her freshly glossed lips to tell him, “How dare you touch me.”

“I’d like to speak to you for a moment,” Patrick said with a smile.

“Let go of me!” Gwen hissed. “I’ll scream.”

“Go ahead,” Patrick dared her.

Gwen wanted to call out for help, but she couldn’t understand why her mouth wouldn’t open or why the words wouldn’t come out. Suddenly she felt very afraid when a chill came over her body, but it was soon followed by a warm feverish sensation she had never felt before.

“Calm down, Gwen, I’m not going to hurt you,” Patrick said calmly as he worked his subtle mind manipulation on the beautiful young woman. “As a matter of fact, I’m here to help you.”

“Help me?”

“Yes, with your relationship.” Gwen was stunned. What would this total stranger know about her relationship? Why was she feeling so strange all off a sudden? She struggled to regain her composure. Gwen told him flatly, “My relationships are none of your business.”

“I beg to differ.”

“What do you want from me?” Gwen asked, becoming increasingly nervous in Patrick’s presence.

“I want to know if you really meant all those things you said to Robert?”

“What?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Please leave me alone,” Gwen said.

“Answer my question Gwen,” Patrick reiterated.

Gwen felt as if she were about to pass out. Something about this man was overwhelming her. She felt as if she could not control herself around him. Normally she would have either kneed him in the groin or screamed for help. But now all she could do was stare into his pale gray eyes and not look away.

“I...Yes...I mean...No...” Gwen stuttered.

“No, what?”

“I didn’t mean them.”

“Are you sure Gwen?” Patrick wanted to know.

Gwen had to close her eyes for a moment and gather her senses. She knew she had meant all those things when she said them, but now none of them made sense. She opened her eyes and stared at Patrick and suddenly all her thoughts were on Robert. How could she have said those things? She loved Robert. Suddenly, Gwen had the urge to be with her boyfriend. She wanted him so badly she couldn’t stand it.

“Yes, I’m sure,” Gwen said breathlessly as a warm wet sensation flushed between her legs.

“I hope so,” Patrick said before he finally released Gwen. “Now make sure that before the night is over, Robert knows it too. Do you understand me, Gwen?”

“Yes...I understand,” Gwen told him. She understood completely. More than she ever understood anything in her life before now.

The waiter had no idea why Mr. Bateman would want to pay for the gentleman’s dinner, but he placed the paid check on the tray and took it to the table where Robert sat by himself with a morose expression on his face. The expression turned to puzzlement when he noticed the paid dinner check.

“What’s this?”

“Another patron of our establishment has paid for your dinner, sir,” the polished waiter told him.

Robert sat in disbelief. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before. Suddenly he was curious to know who would do such a thing for him. “Who did this?”

“The patron wishes to remain anonymous, but I can assure you he is our finest customer and his gesture is meant with sincerity.”

“Well, I just wanted to thank him.”

“No thanks are necessary,” the waiter said pleasantly.

“All right, if you say so,” Robert smiled uncomfortably. “Thank you.”

“Thank YOU, sir, and have a pleasant evening.”

Robert headed to the coat check to get their things. His was a long dark wool coat and hers a knee-length luxurious black fur. Gwen always had to have the finest things. He couldn’t get his mind off of what had just happened. When he thought more about it, he was relieved not to have to pay that particular check. Gwen had been hounding him to take her to Suvari’s for months, and when he worked enough overtime to save up for the lavish dinner and jumped through hoops to score tickets to the sold out production of some fashionable new opera, he was at least hoping for a nice blowjob as a reward for all his efforts. Instead he received a severe tongue-lashing in response to his reasonable request. What was worse, Gwen not only ordered the most expensive item on the menu but she barely picked at it. To top it off, they were about to attend a long boring opera he didn’t want to see anyway, in private box seats no less, which Gwen had insisted on.

When Gwen arrived from the ladies room, Robert held up her coat to put help her put it on. Then they exited out the front door where the car was waiting. The night air was crisp and cold and Robert turned up the collar of his coat as he escorted Gwen to the car. Then he tipped the valet, climbed in the drivers seat, and drove off into the night towards the opera house on the other end of the city. Robert instinctively patted his coat pocket for his pack of cigarettes, despite the fact that he had quit weeks ago upon Gwen’s insistence. He glanced over at Gwen, who was staring at him with an unusual expression on her face. It was an expression he was not used to from Gwen. In fact, he could swear she was looking at him with a strange sort of adoration. This was going to be a long weird night. Cripes what he would have done for one single sweet stick of nicotine right now. Instead he felt a hard bulge in his coat. It was a new CD he read a rave review about and bought earlier that day. When he stopped at the first red light, Robert took out the CD case and opened it to get to the shiny disk inside. It was the kind of electronic music he liked but that he knew Gwen detested. She was into classical music and operas. Right now, he was in a foul mood and he really didn’t care. He put it on, if for nothing else than to break the unusual tension in the car.

“What’s that?” Gwen asked with sincere curiosity.

“Um, the waiter in the restaurant gave it to me.” Robert lied as he slid the disc into the player. She always made a big deal whenever he bought something for himself that she didn’t like.

“That’s strange,” Gwen said. “Why would he do that?” “Some kind of promotion I guess,” Robert said. There was no way he was going to tell her about the check being paid by an anonymous patron either. There would be an inquisition for sure.

“Hmmm,” Gwen uttered. She arched her eyebrow suggestively at Robert.

The electronic music began softly at first, and began to build slowly in volume. To Robert it sounded incredible, like nothing like he had ever heard before. The instrumentation was full of soft beats and it was layered with some kind of soft percussion. As they drove on for a few blocks, Robert noticed that Gwen seemed to be squirming in her seat. She was looking straight ahead, but she was crossing and uncrossing her legs as if she needed to go to the bathroom. For some reason, the sound of her sheer hosiery rubbing as her thighs rubbed against one another turned Robert on. Every time he wondered why he ever dated Gwen, who could be such a domineering bitch at times, all he had to do was take one look at her perfectly toned legs or her stunning green eyes and unblemished cheekbones on her face. She was simply breathtaking, and just barely worth all the torment he suffered from her icy attitude. Then there was the incredible sex, on the rare occasion when he managed to pry her legs apart enough to get it from her.

She startled Robert when she suddenly turned to him with an odd expression. At first he thought she was about to tear into him about how awful she thought the music was, but instead a look of euphoria spread across her face.

“This music...it’s...it’s... Ummmmmmmm!” Gwen closed her eyes and moaned softly.

Robert was amazed. Gwen looked like she was about to have an orgasm, and the reaction surprised him. “You really like it?”

“I love it,” Gwen said with emphasis. It was true; even though she knew in her mind this kind of music usually did nothing for her. Somehow this particular CD was making her hot. She looked at Robert now as if she were really seeing him for the first time. She never realized how handsome and sexy he was.

Robert surreptitiously turned the music up a bit from the volume control in his steering wheel. Now Gwen was inching closer to Robert, sliding her svelte hips over the leather seat until she was pressed snug next to him. Then she surprised Robert even more by placing her hand on his thigh. Gwen was hardly one to engage in any overt displays of affection. This was highly unusual by her standards.

Robert swallowed when he felt his penis stir in his slacks. This was incredible. He had never seen Gwen like this and it was making him feel nervous but excited. He decided he was taking a big chance, but he was going to take advantage of her seemingly good mood to bring up their earlier conversation.

“Gwen?”

“Yes, Robert?”

“About what we talked about earlier,” Robert began with trepidation. “I’m sorry for bringing that up. I really didn’t mean to upset you.”

“What do you mean?” Gwen asked innocently, knowing full well what he meant.

Robert was confused by Gwen’s reaction, almost ready for her to tear into him again. “You know, about what I suggested.”

“Do you mean about the blowjob?” Gwen said with a cute smile.

Robert swallowed nervously and nodded. He knew that at any moment she might explode all over again and make his night more miserable than it already was.

“Oh, I didn’t really mean all those things I said,” Gwen told Robert as she rubbed her hand slowly back and forth along his thigh.

Robert was almost speechless. “You didn’t?”

“No, silly, of course not.” Gwen giggled as her hand slid up dangerously close to Robert’s crotch. Then she leaned her head up close to Robert’s ear and whispered a warm breath into his ear, “I’ll suck your cock anytime you want me to.”

Gwen’s hand now cupped his bulge and gave it a gentle squeeze. Her actions distracted Robert enough that he was about to run a stoplight and had to slow down quickly. When the car came to a halt, Gwen told Robert, “There’s a lot of traffic tonight. I think we have time for a quick one before we get to the opera...if you want.”

Was he dreaming? Robert stammered in disbelief, “Uh... are you sure?”

“Absolutely, darling,” Gwen smiled.

“Um, sure. Go ahead,” Robert said eagerly.

It was if Gwen had been given permission to enter a vault full of jewelry and diamonds when she reached for Robert’s belt and zipper and quickly opened them to get into his pants. When her warm fingers wrapped around his stiffening cock, Robert took in a deep breath and hardly noticed the light had turned green until a horn sounded from the car behind him. While he stepped on the gas and continued on down the city street, Gwen slowly stroked his cock until it was fully erect. She was staring at it like it was the most incredible thing she had ever seen. It was hard for her to comprehend that the act she was about to perform was once so distasteful for her. She took a moment to marvel over Robert’s cock, and licked her glossy lips as it made her mouth water. She couldn’t wait to suck it. Without another moment’s hesitation she shifted in the seat and leaned her head down into Robert’s lap.

Robert leaned back in his seat and groaned when he felt Gwen’s hot mouth engulf the swollen head of his shaft. First of all he couldn’t believe this was the same Gwen that he had been dating for the last year. The uppity ice queen he always had to walk on pins and needles around. Second, he couldn’t believe how great her mouth felt on his stiff cock. Whenever he paused to stop for traffic lights, he looked down to watch Gwen’s head going up and down in his lap, and listened intently to the wet slurping sound of her lips and tongue wetting his pole. He laid his free hand on her the soft fur of her coat while he steered the car with the other. He was in heaven, and driving was becoming increasingly difficult to concentrate on. When he felt the pressing urge to explode, he resisted grabbing the top of her head and pushing it down. Instead he ran his fingers through her soft brown curls and the collar of her fur coat.

Gwen could feel Robert tense up and knew the moment was at hand. She paused and looked up at Robert and asked in her sultriest voice, “Do you mind of I swallow, Robert?”

In a daze, Robert managed to shake his head back and forth and mutter, “Not at all.”

“Thank you, darling,” Gwen whispered gratefully. She pouted her luscious lips to slide Robert’s cock back inside her mouth as she stroked him up and down with her hand. Robert grunted and then held his breath as he erupted inside his girlfriend’s eager pumping mouth. She moaned and whimpered sexily when she tasted the first of Robert’s spurts as they splashed down her throat. She gulped his fluids with relish and couldn’t help but reach between her legs to push her fingers into her own throbbing crotch. She had never felt so damn horny sucking his cock before, and when the tingling eruption of her own orgasm spilled from her damp pussy, she sucked Robert with even more enthusiasm.

After Gwen swallowed down and licked up every last drop of cum from Robert’s dick, she told him with obvious pleasure, “I just love the taste of your cum.”

Robert could only sigh and try to catch his breath when they finally pulled up behind the line of cars unloading passengers in front of the opera house. Gwen took great care to tuck Robert’s throbbing cock back into his slacks and carefully zip him up. Then just before they departed the car, she glossed a fresh new coat of lipstick over her lips.

It took awhile for Robert to recover from Gwen’s astonishing act in the car. But once inside the opera house and in his seat, he was finally able to calm down and relax enough to assess the situation. He was simply astounded by Gwen’s behavior, and could not for the life of him figure out what had come over her. When he looked at Gwen in her seat next to him and the way she held his hand and looked back at him with a radiant expression of adoration, he decided then and there not to question it any more and just be thankful for it. So far, the evening was looking better and better, despite the fact he had grossly overpaid for these box seats. The lights dimmed and the opera began with the first notes of the orchestration.

From across the opera house in another partitioned pair of box seats, Patrick Bateman and his companion Catherine were watching the opera. At least Catherine was. Patrick was more interested in the box directly across from him where Robert and Gwen sat. From the dim lighting and darkness of their highest third tier seats, he could barely make them out now as the opera was being performed on the lighted stage below, but he knew they were there when he saw them take their seats before the opera began. He was confident in the fact that Robert was enjoying the evening more than he had before.

In fact Robert was smiling in the darkness. Gwen was teasing his crotch once again, gently massaging his bulge until it was erect and straining inside his slacks once again. She leaned over to Robert and whispered into his ear, “Sweetheart, could I please give you another blowjob?”

Robert was in shock. “Gwen, are you kidding? Right here?”

“Please, Robert,” Gwen moaned and pouted. “No one can see us up here. It’s dark. Please.”

“Well, I guess so...” Robert barely got the words out when Gwen was tearing at his belt and zipper again. He couldn’t believe it. He looked around the opera house, and when he realized how dark it was and that now one could really see them, he leaned back as far as he could in the plush cushioned seat and relaxed as Gwen went down on him for the second time. Unbelievably, it was even better than the first time. He closed his eyes as he felt Gwen use her expert lips and tongue on him, taking her time to lick over every inch of his shaft, savoring every drop of pre-cum that seeped from the tip of his penis. She kept his cock inside her salivating mouth for the better part of the first hour and fifteen minutes of the opera, bobbing, slurping, twisting her head and licking with full enthusiasm one minute, and then merely suckling and pressing her tongue against it for long aching stretches. Robert realized with fright that at one moment he had his hand clenched in Gwen’s hair, pressing her head down until he was nearly forcing the entire length down her throat, but instead of becoming annoyed or angry, it seemed only to spur her on further. Gwen kept at it until it right before intermission, when Robert urged her to stop as the curtain closed on the first act and the applause began. Gwen rose up in her seat, clearly disappointed that she had to pause.

Quickly, she leaned over to Robert and told him, “Would you mind very much if we left at intermission so we could go back to your place. I really want to finish you off.”

“Are you serious?” Robert asked. He couldn’t believe Gwen wanted to leave in the middle of the opera, especially for what he paid for the seats. But when he saw how desperate she was to leave, and the thought of her beautiful lips wrapped tight around his cock again, he grabbed their coats and they rushed out without another thought about it.

On the drive back to his place, Gwen was all over Robert, rubbing his crotch, kissing his neck and licking the edge of his ear as she apologized profusely to him. “I’m sorry I made you leave early, baby. I know how expensive those tickets were. I promise I’ll make it up to you. All night if I have to.”

“Not a problem,” Robert smiled, driving as fast as possible down the expressway. They made it to his home and inside his bedroom in record time, and within a matter of minutes, Gwen had first stripped off Robert’s clothes and pushed him back onto his bed where he made himself comfortable while Gwen made a very appealing display of teasing Robert with her own sexy strip show. This was definitely a nice surprise for Robert, since on the rare occasion that he got Gwen in bed, she always made it a point to keep the lights off, giving Robert very little in the way of eye candy. Her nude body was even more incredible than he imagined; full supple breasts, flat stomach, nice curved hips, firm rounded ass, and long smooth legs. All she wore was the pearl choker around her slender neck, and the plush fur coat just off her shoulders, which Robert had requested. She knelt on the edge at the foot of Robert’s bed and began to crawl toward him with a sexy and hungry look on her beautiful face. She paused as she moved between his legs to kiss and lick the inside of his thighs. In no time she was up to his balls, washing them thoroughly with her tongue and then moving on up to the underside of his shaft in one long exhilarating motion. When she finally enveloped the head of his throbbing member with her moist lips, Robert had nearly passed out from elation. He couldn’t believe it could feel this good. He watched intently as Gwen made a passionate show of sliding her lips down and around his cock, slowly taking him in inch by excruciating inch until she had nearly deep throated him.

Gwen couldn’t have been happier. Pleasuring Robert and making up for all those awful things she said to him were more important in her mind than anything at that moment. It excited her to know that her boyfriend was enjoying it as well by the way he was sighing and groaning. It was making her so hot and horny she couldn’t believe it. What was it about Robert’s cock that turned her on so much? The thought of sucking him anytime she wanted excited her to no end. Gwen thought to herself. ‘Ohmigod, I can’t wait until my next period, so I can give him hummer’s for a whole week. I don’t want him to get blue balls.’ Gwen thought about something else and paused for a moment with her suckling to look up at Robert. “If you want to watch television while I suck your cock, I won’t mind. I really want to take my time and I’m sure it’s going to take awhile.”

Robert could barely comprehend what was happening. Was she really telling him what he thought she was telling him? He could get over how incredible she was being. With only a slight pause he smiled and nodded at Gwen, who promptly went back to nursing his cock. Then he reached for his remote to watch all the highlights on the sports news channel. Occasionally, he would look down at Gwen sucking him off, and noticed that she didn’t seem to care about anything other than pleasuring him to her heart’s content. He even switched over to the adult channel and watched some soft porn and Gwen didn’t even notice. This was fantastic. All he needed was a beer and a ham sandwich and he’d be set, but Gwen was going down on him so enthusiastically, he dared not disturb her concentration. Just for grins he even grabbed her by the hair again and shoved her head up and down a few times just to see what would happen. Gwen seemed to actually get off on it and moaned with pleasure as she deep throated him. It had been over two hours now and Robert was tensing up while Gwen felt her own orgasm rising inside her. Her head was bobbing furiously now, and Gwen could feel Robert about to explode. She let him out of her mouth for a moment while she kept stroking him fast with her hand and said, “Please cum in my face, Robert!”

When Robert heard those words, he grunted and shot a long stream of cum directly in Gwen’s ecstatic face. When it splashed against her soft cheeks and lips, she came with an intensity she had never experienced in her life, and she squealed with delight as more drops hit her chin, tongue and eyes.

“GOD I LOVE YOUR COCK!” Gwen screamed before she went back to work licking and slurping every drop from his throbbing member. Robert groaned loudly, seized Gwen by the hair and rammed his hips upwards to unload the last of his cum in her mouth.

When Gwen was finished, she promptly got up to go the restroom to wash up and returned with hot towels to clean Robert’s cock with tender care. She looked at him and smiled. “Did you like that baby?”

“It was great,” Robert sighed.

“I know you’re probably wondering how I got so good at it, but honestly, I’ve never done that to a guy before,” Gwen informed him. “It all just came naturally. You really inspired me.”

“No kidding?” Robert said.

“No, you are so sexy, I’d do anything for you, Robert.”

“Really?”

“ANY-thing!” Gwen emphasized and then added with a cute giggle, “And you can tell that to all your friends and make them jealous.”

Incredibly, Robert felt a pleasant tingling in his crotch again when he heard the way Gwen spoke those words. After a year of pent up sexual frustration, Robert was ready for release, and now was the time to let it all out. The few times they had made love were hardly passionate affairs, wherein Gwen took the dominant position on top and seemed more interested in her own orgasm than his. Now it his turn to take control. He grabbed Gwen and pulled her close as he kissed her passionately on the mouth. His hands roamed all over her tight body, fondling every inch of her smooth ass and supple breasts. She responded with utter excitement by Robert’s forcefulness and melted in his arms, allowing him to manipulate her any way he wanted. She was as aroused as he had ever seen her before and seemed ready for anything.

Emboldened by Gwen’s response, Robert became more aggressive, barking orders to Gwen, which she responded to without a moment’s hesitation. Robert spent the next few hours fucking Gwen in multiple positions, bending her pliant body to his carnal needs and desires, and then nailing her tight pussy repeatedly into the bed with animalistic fury. He finished her off by ordering her over onto her hands and knees so he could give her a good old-fashioned doggy style fuck from behind. He rammed her mercilessly, making her scream and squeal as she bit into the pillows and clenched the sheets as Robert nearly slammed her into the headboard.

Gwen was in mind blown ecstasy now. Knowing Robert was getting off on using her body made her arousal more intense than ever, and she was almost stunned senseless by the shattering orgasms that followed, screaming, “FUCK ME ROBERT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE DON’T STOP EVER FUCKING ME!”

Robert felt his own orgasm erupt as he pumped Gwen full of cum. Then he pulled out and sprayed the last of his load all over Gwen’s shiny sweat-covered back and firm ass. Exhausted, Robert dropped next to Gwen and gasped for air as Gwen pressed her own quivering body next to his until they both drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, when Robert awoke, he felt an incredible sensation in his crotch. Gwen was already up and humming on his stiff rod. She paused from her head bobbing and smiled up at Robert. “He was all stiff and hard and I just decided to give him a kiss good morning,” Gwen told Robert in a sexy morning after voice. “As a matter of fact, from now on, I’m going to wake him up every morning with a special kiss.”

Then Gwen stuffed Robert’s rock hard cock back into the warm wetness of her succulent mouth and continued her slurping and licking. Robert sighed and closed his eyes, reaching up for Gwen’s ears to use as handles until he was ready to cum.

Elsewhere in the city, Patrick Wade slept soundly in the knowledge that he had helped another young man realize his dreams.

THE END