The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Medusa Step-Mom

Copyright © 2002 N—Why Inc.

Disclaimer: No one under 18 is to read this as it contains great amounts of violence and some sexual content not suitable for younger readers

Jon Pool lived with his father, his mother had died of cancer a few months earlier. He led a normal life, except for the fact that his best friend was a whicken in training, a healer who believes in plants and the spirit of the earth to help heal people. She was Christy Pace from Buenos Aires, she was also being taught the ways of the whicken by Jon’s mom before she died. But Jon’s life is about to change.

Jon sat in his living room looking at Christy. She was beautiful, long black hair, small but well pronounced breasts, and as far as he could tell she barley weighed over a 100 pounds. Christy was describing a new trade she had been studying while trying to become a whicken, “I’ve read that hypnosis can be used to help speed up the healing process. That’s why I’ve been studying it so I can incorperate into my practice when I become a true whicken. But I still need to practice. Would you mind being a test subject? Have no fears it is completly harmless.”

“Sure.” He said, “After all the other strange whicken cures I’ve tried in the past what have I got to loose.”

“Great. Now while don’t you sit down in that chair so I can hypnotize you.” Jason sat down and Christy pulled out a gold pocket watch adn began to swing it back and forth in front of his eyes, “Watch the watch.” She began, “You are feeling very sleepy. Very very sleepy. Feeling relaxed. Very relaxed. Relaxed and comfortable as you let everything fade away except me and the watch. With each swing you grow drowsier and more tired. The more the follow the watch the more you only wish to fall asleep. With each swing your eyelids grow more tired. They are getting heavy. So heavy you can no longer hold them open. Now as I count to three you will close your eyes completly and fall into a deep sleep. 1..2..3.” Jason’s heavy eyelids closed and he drifted off to sleep. “Success.” Christy said. “Now to test the depth of his trance. Jon I want you to tell me something you would never ever tell me had you not been hypnotized.”

“I’ve always had the biggest crush on you master, I was always to nervous to ask you out.” Jon said in a hypnotized monotone.

“I certainly wasn’t expecting that.” She said. She walked over and kissed him and said, “You know Jon I’ve always had a thing for you too. Now when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will remember being hypnotized, but not what happened when you were under. Also your nervousness about asking me out will be completly erased.” Christy snapped her fingers and Jon woke up, “Whoa that was weird.” He said, “Looks like you make a fine hypnotist/whicken. Say would you like to go see a movie or something tonight.”

“I’d love to.”

Just then Jon’s father came home and behind him was Melisa, his secretary from work. “Son I’d like you to meet your future step mom.” He said.

“Dad isn’t it a little soon.”

“Not at all.”

That night while Jon’s dad and Melisa started planning the wedding, Jon and Christy went to a movie. As the previews started Christy said, “Jon I’m getting some bad vibes about Melisa promise me you’ll be careful around her.”

“Sure.” He said, “But don’t you think your a tad bit paranoid.”

Five month’s past and as the wedding approached Christy and Jon grew closer. At Edgemont High he was constantly ridiculed as the senior dating the “weird girl”, but he didn’t care he loved Christy.

A week later Jon’s dad and Melisa had married. At the reception Jon spotted Christy in a sexy black dress checking the time on her pocket watch. He walked up her and said, “Are you here on some special mission to hypnotize someone. I thought Melisa’s bad vibes would’ve made you stay home.”

“I’ve decided not to worry about that any more.” She said, “As long as your happy I’m happy.”

“Would you care to dance.” He asked.

“I’d love to.” The two danced and kissed and Christy thought, “I’ve finally found someone special.”

A couple of weeks later Jon’s dad was working the grave yard shift at his office so Jon and Melisa were home alone. Taking a break from his homework Jon walked to the kitchen to get a soda. In the living room he met with Melisa. “You know Jon we’ve known each other for a long time.” She said, “And I think now’s the time for me to reveal something to you about my self.”

“What?” He asked.

Melisa then started to scream in agony. Her body twisted in every which way. Her hair turned to snakes. And her body grew long and serphentine. “I’m really Medusa.” She said.

“Oh fuck!!!!!!!!!” Jon screamed. He tried to run but Medusa got and front of him. “Look into my eyes Jon and accept your fate.” He tried to look away but he caught the eyes out of the corner of his and a bright purple light filled his vision. When the light dimmed Jon looked around and said, “Huh I thought I was supposed to be turned to stone.”

“Oh you are just look down.” Medusa said. Jon looked down and saw he feet were now stone and it was slowly creeping up his body.

“Why are you doing this.” Jon asked.

“Why? I’ll tell you why. I’m dying.” Medusa said, “And in order to survive I need to absorb the life force of stoned children whose widowed fathers I married. The fathers don’t seem to mind because after one look into my eyes I can control them rather then turn them to stone. Normally I turn the children right to stone but I want you to suffer because of that whicken girlfriend of yours. I hate whickens.” Medusa then reverted back to Melissa. “This should take about an hour. I suggest you take that time to pause and reflect on your short life. I’m going to have some fun with that mind controled father of yours.” With that Melissa walked out the door.

Luckily Jon always had his cell phone in his pocket. He pulled it out and thought, “Who the hell do I call in a situation like that.” Then he got an idea, he dialed up Christy praying she was home.

“Hello.”

“Christy thank God.”

“What’s wrong Jon.”

“Christy your bad vibes were right. Melissa was really Medusa. I’m slowly being turned to stone, do you have any whicken cures for this.”

“I’ll be right over.” Christy hung up and Jon endured the longest five minutes of his life as he slowly watched the stoning process creep up his legs.

Christy then burst into the house carrying a book “The Whicken Guide for Curing Curses”. “Okay I think I have a cure. Have you got a blender?”

“In the kitchen.” Christy got out the blender and started reading off the ingredients in the curse cure, “One whole orange whose acid can help dissolve the rock. One quart of water to weather away the stone. And a lock of the victims hair.” Christy gathered these items and blended them together in the blender. She then said one final thing needed to be done, “Now for this cure to work the victim of the curse must drink the potion while in a trance state. So I guess it’s time to hypnotize you again.”

“Whatever works.” Jon said in a panic the stone was already up to his chest.

She then got out her pocket watch and began to swing it back and forth in front of Jon’s eyes. “Watch the watch Jon. I know this is tough considering the situation you are in but I want relax deeply and completly. That’s it continue to watch the watch. You are getting sleepy. So extremly sleepy. All you want to do is fall into a deep relaxing sleep. As I count to three you will fall deeply asleep.

1...2...3.”

Jon’s eyes closed. “Now Jon I want you to drink this.” Christy said handing Jon the stone cure in his one good hand, the other already stoned. Jon obeyed and quickly downed the potion. A bright light engulfed his body and the stone crumbled away.

“It worked.” Christy said, “Now Jon onto more serious matters. While under hypnosis you will be stronger, faster, and you will feel no pain. Do you understand.”

“Yes master.” Jon said in a hypnotized monotone. “Good now the important part. When I snapped my fingers you will open your eyes and regain independent thought do you understand.”

“Yes master.” Christy then snapped her fingers and Jon woke up. “Thank you Christy for curing me, but why’d you keep me hypnotized?”

“Because I wanted you to be at peak performance when we battle Medusa.”

“What?”

“Yes. Let me tell you all about it. You see years ago your mother learned that Medusa was surviving by absorbing children’s life forces. So she made it her personal goal to defeat her.” Christy then walked over to Jon’s fireplace and bent down, and removed one of the tiles that surrounded it. She reached down into the hole and removed a sword. It’s blade encrusted with various gem stones. “You mother spent almost two years crafting this, the Yomagadio sword. It is the only thing capable of defeating Medusa. However you can’t kill her with it. You will only send her to the Dead Zone after inflicting enought physical damage.”

“What’s the Dead Zone.” Jon asked.

“The Dead Zone is a horrid place where you can’t move and you are surrounded by total darkness. It is truly a fate worse then death. Any ways when your mother learned of her cancer last year she asked me to help you become part of her legacy by making you a hypno-warrior to defeat Medusa. Any clue where she went?”

“Ya my dad’s office to have some “fun” with him.”

“Then let’s go. Oh wait we’ll need these to protect ourselves from her eyes.” Christy handed Jon a pair of sunglasses.

The two suglassed heros arrived at Acuary Fonts. Rushing up to the apparently vacant third floor they were met with a disgusting scene. Jon’s dad was on top of Medusa thrusting himself inside her. Jon interupted the moment by saying, “Ah my eyes! My eyes! Someone gauge out my eyes.”

Melissa pushed Jon’s dad off her and turned back into Medusa, “Why aren’t you a statue.”

“Long story short the idea of being something pigeons can perch and poop just didn’t appeal to me so here I am now.” A night security guard then arrived and said, “What’s going on in here?” Medusa turned around and the guard got a suprised look on his face before turning into stone. “Well don’t just stand there kill them.” Medusa commanded Jon’s father.

“Yes master.” He said as he pulled out a gun from his desk drawer. Before could use it though, Jon grabbed a desk lamp and using his newly found hypno-strength threw it across the room hitting his dad in the head wiht it knocking him out. He then drew the Yamagadio Sword and charged at Medusa. With a mighty slash he sliced off a couple of her hair snakes. And with his speed increased due to hypnosis he was able to dodge her punches. He then sliced off one of her hands. Then Medusa swing her tail around and tripped Jon. He fell down dropping the sword. As he got up Medusa rammed him into a cubical wall and had her remaining snake hairs repeatedly bite him. Jon then punched her in the stomach. “What?! A normal man would be dead due to the pain after that.”

“Well I’m not. This being immune to pain while hypnotized stuff is pretty cool.” Jon said as his picked up the sword. The charged at Medusa again. This time he stabber her right through the chest. Then made an X shaped slash across her face. Then finally cut off all but one of her remaining snake hairs. Suddenly a small black hole opened up behind Medusa and began to suck her in. “No! No! Not the Dead Zone. Noooooooo....” And then she was gone. The security guard cracked and his stone shell came off as he returned to normal. Jon’s dad also woke up.

“Jon. Christy. What’s going on.” He said.

“Ya I wanna know too.” The guard said.

“Well I’ll tell you.” Christy said as she pulled out her watch. She slowly began to swing it back and forth and said, “Follow the watch with your eyes. It is all that matters to you. My voice is all that matters to you. You are feeling very sleepy. Very very sleepy. Your eyelids are so heavy. You don’t want to struggle to keep them open any more. All you want to do is close them and fall into a deep trance.” The two men’s eyes closed as they slipped into hypnosis.

“This is one night I don’t think these two want to remember. " She told Jon. “Mr. Pool when you awaken from hypnosis you will not remember anything about Jon fighting Medusa. You will only think you worked the entire night. Also, you will think Melissa ran off with a body builder from the gym. Now as for you, securuity guard person, when you wake up from this trance you will not remember being turned to stone you merly tripped and hit your head on a desk. Now in an hour the two of you will awaken with these commands inbedded in your brains as if they were your own thoughts.”

“Yes master” The two said in hypnotized monotones. Jon and Christy then left.

Back at Jon’s house Jon returned the sword to its hiding place. “Your mom would’ve been extremly proud of you tonight Jon.” Christy said.

“Thanks.”

“Oh I almost forgot. Jon when I count to three the hypnosis will completly wear off. 1..2..3.” Jon blinked and shaked his head as if shaking off a deep sleep. The two then kissed.

Epilogue

Four years later Jon and Christy are happily married and living in Honoloulu, where Christy runs a whicken/hypnotherapy clinic. Jon stays home with their two year old daughter, Jade and Writes the Freak and Monster Gazette. A Magazine about Freaks and Monsters.

Jon’s dad never did remarry after Melissa, but he still leads a happy and productive life.

Medsua is the only one whose story doesn’t have a happy ending. To this very day she is still trapped the the dark reccesses of the Dead Zone.

The End