The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Medical Visit

If you are under 18, this story is not appropriate and you should exit now.

This story is based on sound scientific principles. The story chronicles the actual events that occurred during the fall of 1995 in a small U.S. town....or maybe this is just a work of fiction... you decide. The names have obviously been changed and bear no relationship to actual persons living or deceased. The original author, Dr. Jennifer Johnson wrote the first two chapters and then enlisted her hypnotized subject, Dr. David Howard to write chapter III, in his own words, of his experience while under hypnosis.

Although originally unplanned, a reversal of fortunes resulted in the addition of chapter IV. D.H.

Chapter I Ketamine experiment with Dr. Howard

My name is Dr. Jennifer Johnson (not my real name). I’m a urologist. Thats a medical doctor boarded in the speciality of urology which deals with male and female reproductive organs and the genitourinary system. I perform procedures in my office. Procedures like vasectomies in men and female catheterization for DMSO instillation (for patients with interstitial cystitis). As the only female urologist in my town, I see a fair number of younger male patients who seem to prefer me over the older male urologists. I have a reputation for doing a very good vasectomy. Few of my male patients ever develop complications like epididymitis, so I get alot of referrals. I have always had a curiosity about hypnosis since seeing my medical school professor hypnotize a male medical student into forgetting his name. I used to try hypnosis to relax my anxious patients, but I didn’t have the patience to make it work. They usually yelped when I used the scalpel. Medications like Versed work quickly and reliably. Versed induces a twilight sleep and the patients recall very little of the procedure. Patients on Versed don’t remember much, but they also don’t respond very well to commands. I recalled how we used Ketamine from my medical school days and how the patients tended to hallucinate. The chief resident thought he would have fun with me one day and told one male patient that he loved me and had to have me. It wasn’t very funny when I had to get a restraining order. The guy actually believed he loved me and was ready to leave his wife and family to be with me. I used to doubt the validity of hypnosis. Not any more! I was intrigued with the idea of mind control and realized that Ketamine might just be the answer. I began experimenting with Ketamine, a powerful animal tranquilizer, and found it to be the perfect hypnotic agent for humans. It was commonly used as an adjunct to anesthesia in the 60’s and 70’s, but was discontinued for newer agents with fewer side effects. Under the influence of Ketamine, the most unlikely patients become highly suggestible and obey any command. It’s like super truth serum with the added bonus that instructions can be inserted into the subconscious mind. The human brain is not unlike a computer. It can be programmed... you just have to find a way to get past the ‘firewall’ and into the ‘registry’ or operating system. Ketamine is that key. Is hypnosis or mind control for real? You bet it is. Remember the Davidians in Waco, or Jim Jones and the 900 people he controlled so completely that they took their own lives in the Jonestown, Guyana Tragedy? Cults achieve complete and total mind control. The problem with cults is they take too long. Ketamine is far quicker as you will see.

This chronicle is about a physician patient I used Ketamine on. I developed some proficiency and confidence using it on regular patients whom I could ‘program’ with post hypnotic suggestions. It was amazing, but they never realized why they performed certain actions after awakening. I decided the time was right to try mind control on a colleague.

David is the physician husband of a friend of mine. I see him at the hospital on occasion and we sometimes have mutual patients, but he doesn’t seem particularly friendly. He’s probably picked up on my disapproving opinion of how he views women. Like most Ob-Gyns, he is arrogant and chauvinistic. His ‘real’ first name is David. Dr. David Howard. I have used a different last name to protect his identity (and mine!) Dr. Howard and his wife decided not to have any more kids. He agreed to have a vasectomy, knowing that male sterilization is much safer than a tubal ligation for the female. Well, score one for women. Maybe he can be trained... Jim’s wife, Leslie, is an RN and a good friend of mine. I’m not sure what she sees in him. Anyway, she confided with me that she had convinced him to see me. He told Leslie that he was reluctant to see a woman because they didn’t have the “surgical skills and confidence of a man”. Leslie convinced him that a vasectomy isn’t real surgey and that I had virtually zero complications. I’m still not sure why he agreed to see me in consultation. Certainly he hadn’t forgotten the time I overheard him telling some of his male colleagues a particularly insulting joke in the hospital surgery lounge.

“Why do women have vaginas?”

“So men will talk to them.”

The men all had a good laugh. They laughed even louder at my expense when they saw me blush crimson red.

When he came in for the consult, it was a little awkward for both of us. I was premenstrual and disliked him just enough that I decided he would be my first serious experiment with Ketamine.

“Dr. Howard, is it OK if I call you David?”

“You’re the doc”

I went through the usual history... discussed the fact that this should be considered permanent sterilization and that was he and Leslie certain that they did not want any more children. I discussed the risks and explained to him that I had done thousands of vasectomies. That seemed to reassure him.

“When was your last rectal?”

“I have never had one.”

“Well, chalk this one up as your first.” I proceeded; “Drop your pants and underwear please.”

Like most doctors, Dr. Howard was not a very good patient. He had never been to another doctor. When the doctor becomes the patient, he must give up control and let someone else be in charge. Establishing authority is important if you wish to maximize patient compliance. Dr. Howard was still trying to retain some control and dignity.

As he fumbled with the zipper he remarked, “I believe it is only fair that you come see me for your next PAP smear. By the way, when was your last PAP smear?”

I hadn’t had one in over 3 years, since my previous doctor had gotten a divorce and moved away. “I’m due for one. Maybe I will call your office after you totally recover”, I lied.

Dr. Howard is 45, fit and tan. He and Leslie work out at the same gym I attend, and I see them frequently. He is definitely a looker. I’m not bad myself. I’m 30 years old, 120 lbs, 5′ 8′ and in the best shape of my life. I have long, silky dark brown hair, a great complexion (and smile to match, I am told) and a pretty decent figure. My breasts could be a little larger, I suppose. When I help out the family docs with the high school boy’s physicials, I usually get the nervous laughs and “oh geez, a lady doctor?” When doing the testicular exam, it’s hard not to smile when a teenage boy starts to get an erection while desparately trying to suppress it. I digress... back to the pre-surgery exam.

David stared directly ahead while I examined his penis. Flaccid, it was perhaps slightly larger than most. He was circumcised. The shaft was normal without evidence of fibrosis or lesions. I grasped each testicle and palpated carefully. His were 2 by 3 centimeters, smooth without any nodularity. I palpated the vas (spermaticord) and it was normal.

“Please turn around, bend over and face the wall”

First I inspected his anus. No sores or lesions. I put K-Y jelly on my gloved finger and inserted it into his rectum. He made a slight groan as I massaged his prostate. It was smooth and slightly enlarged, but appropriate for his age.

“Ok, we’re done”, as I tossed the glove in the biological waste bin.

He turned around and I could see that he was developing an erection.

“Return in 1 week for the procedure. You are scheduled for 11:30am. Shave your testicles the night before and drink only water on the morning of the procedure. We do this in our office and I will be assisted by my nurse, Stephanie. I give all my patients a little intravenous Ketamine to help them relax. You will be able to drive yourself home immediately after the procedure, which is something you can’t do with most amnestics. Do you have a problem with that?”

“No Mam”