The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Originally published on deviantart for commission, inspired by the story “Friendly Patient Care.” Full library can be found on deviantart @meatyyogasoles

Medical Specialist

Doctor Kristen Brown sipped her morning coffee as she walked down the hall to her office. Looking over her schedule for the day it looked like she was going to be quite busy. She said hi to some of her colleagues at the practice, an eclectic bunch but very sweet when you got to know them. Dr. Brown arrived at the examination room before her patient and she stopped to consult her appearance in the mirror. Her dark brown hair looked good, she’d had it done earlier in the week. Her makeup was on point, her eyeshadow complimented her light blue eyes. She flashed a smile. She had a big beautiful smile, it was one of her best features. Dr. Brown felt that she was looking pretty good. One last item to check. She looked down at her shoes, the black heels did a nice job of showing off her feet and legs. She stepped out of her shoes. Her polish and pedicure were still on point. Now she felt ready. Dr. Kristen Brown texted the front desk to tell them she was ready to receive patients.

A minute later, the door to the exam room opened and her first patient of the day came in, a tall lanky man named Dan Franks. Dr. Brown had already seen Mr. Franks for treatment several times and felt that she had a pretty good idea of how to proceed with his treatment plan.

“Good morning Dan. How are we feeling today? You can have a seat.” Dr. Brown said as she gestured to the exam bed. Her slight accent betrayed her origins in Australia.

“Thank you Doctor. I’m well. Well… you know. I’ve still got that condition but otherwise I’m good.” Dan said. He gulped a little bit. He was eying Dr. Brown up and down without subtlety.

“Boys will be boys I suppose.” Dr. Brown thought to herself. Out loud she responded. “Remember Dan, you can call me Kristen, it’s alright. Above all I want you to be comfortable here.”

Dan gulped again. “Of course Doctor, I mean uh Kristen.”

“Well Dan, we’ve been sticking to a consistent course of treatment across several visits and a couple weeks by this point. Tell me, has it had the desired effect? Is your condition improving at all?” Dr. Brown asked. She fixed Dan a look with her big blue eyes.

“It seems like when I’m here getting treated it gets better but then when I go back home it only takes a little while before it gets worse again.” Dan said. He licked his lips nervously.

“I see.” Dr. Brown said. She scribbled down some notes on her clipboard. Then she put the clipboard down and sat across from Dan. Her feet were feeling a bit tired so she kicked off her heels. She noted that Dan’s eyes were glued to her bare feet as soon as the heels were gone. She didn’t give an outward sign that she noticed but she did think to herself “Some men are into the strangest things.”

“Dan, as you know I’m a specialist and I want to assure you that I believe your condition is treatable. What I’m going to suggest is that today we follow our regular treatment course. Then I will write you a prescription for something to use if your condition gets worse when you go back home.” Dr. Brown laid this out in her usual professional tone.

“That sounds great Doctor! I mean Kristen.” Dan said.

Dr. Brown smiled. “Very good Dan. Now let me see the afflicted area and we can begin treatment.”

Dan grinned a lopsided smile and he unzipped his fly. He pulled his pants and underwear down, revealing his dick which was already semi erect.

Kristen was rubbing her feet together in anticipation and with the sight of Dan’s penis she began her treatment course. She held up one of her bare feet and ever so carefully started to apply pressure to the afflicted area. She rubbed her bare sole against Dan’s dick. His member quickly swelled and stood upright, bobbing and swaying while Kristen softly caressed her sole up and down his length. With erection achieved, Dr. Brown paused a moment to reflect that Dan’s penis looked pretty small next to her big size ten foot. She stretched out her toes and then withdrew her foot.

Dr. Brown leaned back in her seat and took a small tube out of a drawer behind her. She handed it to Dan.

“Here Dan, you know the drill.” She said.

Dan squirted some of the contents into his hand and then started to smear the oil all over his dick. Dr. Brown drew one of her feet closer to her face. She closed her eyes, extended her tongue, and spread her toes. When the moist tip of her tongue was just about to make contact with her bare foot she stopped suddenly. Her eyes opened and she held up one finger.

“Ah!” She exclaimed. “Dan, why don’t you take out your phone and record this session. I think that a recording would be just what you need for home treatment. Don’t you think?” She asked eagerly.

Dan had been stroking his cock and drooling, looking at Dr. Brown’s big feet and her spread toes. He had to shake himself out of a daze to respond.

“Um-uh yes Dr. I mean, Kristen. That sounds perfect.” He stammered.

Kristen’s eyes went from Dan’s intense stare, followed it down to her feet, and then to his hard dick. She had to remind herself not to roll her eyes. It appeared her patient was getting a sexual thrill from what Dr. Brown saw as a routine procedure.

“Let’s continue the treatment shall we?” She said, trying to keep her tone professional. Kristen bent down and started to close her eyes to worship her foot. She noticed Dan was not recording.

“Ahem.” She coughed.

Dan started. “Oh right sorry.” With one hand he got out his phone and held it up to take a video, the other hand went right back to his dick.

Now Dr. Brown did roll her eyes.

“Really some men are just incorrigible” she thought. On one level she understood it. She was after all a doctor who now specialized in dealing with problems of the penis, particularly sperm congestion and excessive arousal. And yes it was true that she used her bare feet as her primary instrument to treat these problems. She would even admit that it was perfectly healthy for a man to have a foot fetish and find her feet attractive. But still, she got the feeling that Dan had an inappropriate interest in her feet.

“Well nothing to do but remain professional.” She thought to herself.

“Let’s resume treatment shall we? Are you recording Dan?” Dr. Brown asked.

Dan nodded. Dr. Brown smiled. Finally time to resume the procedure.

Kristen brought her foot up to her face and started to suck her big toe. She made loud slurpy noises as she sucked. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Between her slurping noises she also groaned erotically. She withdrew her toe and moaned. She stuffed her nose between her toes and sniffed loudly, really playing up the pleasure she was getting from smelling her own feet.

She turned one eye to Dan. He was being a good patient, stroking his cock and keeping the phone steady to record every detail. Kristen made sure her big pale foot was angled to face the camera and she stuck out her tongue and started to lick her sole. She licked and licked her broad foot, covering her arches and wrinkles in warm wet saliva. It was a lot of area to cover but she was used to it by now. Her other foot she lifted and placed in Dan’s lap. He angled his penis to touch her foot. He continued to stroke himself but also rubbed his oily cock against her big wrinkly sole, doodling and rubbing against it absentmindedly. Kristen made sure to give Dan plenty of options. She stroked him with her sole, spread her toes and rubbed him between her toes, played with his balls a little bit. Her other foot was getting a thorough self worship. Past sessions had led Dr. Brown to discover that subtlety was not effective in Dan’s treatments so she made sure to moan and gasp loudly to really sell the enjoyment she was getting from licking her own stinky feet.

When Dan was starting to turn a purpley red color, the good doctor deduced it was time to conclude.

“Oh Dan! Shoot your seed all over my big meaty feet! I want to feel your hot cum between my soles!” Dr. Brown implored. Kristen withdrew her feet from her mouth and Dan’s cock and laid face down on the bed so that Dan could shoot his spunk on her soles.

Dan stood over her feet and pumped his meat. “That’s right bitch here it comes!” He said as he masturbated furiously.

Dr. Brown tsked. She did not love explicit language in her office but accepted that it was part of the treatment plan. What she really wanted was to help her patients, a loose b-word was a small price to pay for Dan’s health.

Dan grunted and Dr. Kristen Brown felt her big soles getting hosed with sperm. When Dan had finished and was catching his breath, Kristen sat up and smiled.

“Excellent work today Dan. How are you feeling now?” She asked brightly.

“Huh, much better Doctor. I mean, Kristen.” Dan said.

“And you got all that on video?” She asked.

“Yes.”

“Good then I hope that helps when you’re feeling a relapse and can’t get back to the office.”

“Yes thank you so much.”

“My pleasure Dan. Now go see the girl at the front desk. She can schedule your follow-up appointment and- whoops! I almost put my shoes on with this cum all over my feet! That would have been silly. Anyway, talk to her, she’ll take care of you. Have a nice day.”

Dr. Brown felt elated after another successful appointment. She went back to her coffee, still hot in her insulated travel mug. As she was going over the chart of her next patient she stopped for a moment and thought to herself.

“I was so nervous relocating to New York and changing specialties but it really has all worked out for the best.” That first day in the big city really had been eye opening.

* * *

Dr. Kristen Brown was having an incredible vacation. It had been difficult to get away from her practice. At home in Australia she was a successful gynecologist. She loved her work but it took a toll to work so hard for so long and she was really enjoying the chance to get away. She had always wanted to visit New York City and now she was living her New York dream vacation.

It was her first day in the Big Apple and Kristen had been making the most of it. It seemed like she had walked back and forth across the city three times over shopping, checking out places to eat, and seeing the sights. Now she found herself alone in Central Park, it was a beautiful day, mild and sunny. She smiled seeing the huge variety of people passing by. She spied an open park bench and sat down with a grateful sigh. Her feet were killing her and she was glad to rest. Dr. Kristen put her feet up and one by one kicked off her shoes.

“Mmm-mm-mmm.” She closed her eyes and enjoyed the cool air on her tired feet.

Kristen relaxed and watched the people pass by. Curiously she noticed a couple men who seemed to do a double take when they saw her bare feet. One even snapped a picture. She didn’t pay them much mind. Then one such man stopped and turned to her.

He gestured to the bench. “Do you mind?” He asked mildly.

Kristen didn’t really understand his meaning but she was caught unaware so she just played along. “Uh sure.”

The man sat on the bench next to her feet. Kristen frowned slightly. She hadn’t meant to invite a stranger to intrude on her moment of peace.

“Are you visiting New York?” The man asked.

“Oh great, he’s chatty too.” Kristen thought to herself.

“Yes I’m just taking a vacation.” She said politely.

“Oh I love your accent. Are you from New Zealand?” He asked.

“No, Australia.”

“First time coming to America?”

“Not my first time in America but it is my first time in New York.” Kristen said. She noticed the man was subtly checking out her feet and her creep alert was starting to go off.

“You must be tired, would you like a massage?” The man asked.

“Actually I was just leaving.” Kristen turned and started to slip her shoes back on.

“Wait, before you go. I would like you to look at that swaying branch.” He pointed to a nearby tree branch.

It was something about the way he said it, Kristen had to stop and take a look. It was just a branch swaying in the breeze.

“Look at how it sways, back and forth, back and forth, it’s beautiful no? Mesmerizing. Watch the branch and listen to my voice. Focus on my voice and the branch and let your thoughts slip away. As you watch the gently swaying branch you feel yourself growing relaxed. With each breath you feel yourself slipping deeper and deeper into a state of pure relaxation.” The man intoned. His voice had taken on a different character. It was deep and resonant.

Kristen felt like she was almost melting into the park bench. She was starting to grin absentmindedly. She felt very good, good and relaxed.

“Now listen to me carefully. As the branch shakes and with my voice as your guide you are beginning to slip into a trance. The rest of the world falls away and there is only my voice and the branch. Deeper and deeper you go falling into a happy restful trance. Now I will count down from ten and when I reach one you will have fallen completely into a happy, suggestible, hypnotic trance. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1.” The man paused for a moment and looked at the vacant and dopey grin on Kristen’s face. “Are you in a trance?” he asked.

She nodded. “Yes I am.”

He smiled. “Good. Now let’s start this conversation over. My name is Mr. H. Place your feet in my lap and tell me about yourself.”

Without looking at the man or changing her expression, Kristen moved her big size ten feet into the man’s lap. He grinned and started to massage her. He dug his thumbs into her big dogs and started to knead. He drew slow circles in her meaty feet with his strong hands.

“My name is Doctor Kristen Brown. I’m a gynecologist from Australia. I am here in New York on vacation. I graduated from—” She spoke until the man interrupted her.

“Have you ever dated a man with a foot fetish Kristen?” He asked as he lazily rubbed her feet. Some passersby glanced at the mysterious man giving Kristen her foot massage but most passed by without a second glance.

“No.” Kristen said dreamily.

“Ah, a pity. I don’t suppose you’d want to willingly be a foot whore for me?” The man said. His drole smile did not change as he groped and rubbed her warm feet.

Even through the toneless fog of the trance there was a detectable touch of coldness in her voice as Kristen answered “No.”

“Few do so easily,” The man said. “No matter, we’ll find a way. Tell me do you like your work as a doctor?” He asked.

“Yes. I find it very fulfilling. I like to help people.” Kristen said.

“Perhaps this is my way in?” The man asked rhetorically. “If I told you that you had a sick patient and the only way to help them was by letting them, please pardon my language, fuck your big silly feet, would you do it?” The man paused his massage for a moment and looked at Kristen’s empty blue eyes.

There was a pause but then she said: “Yes.”

The man grinned with satisfaction and went back to rubbing Kristen’s feet.

“Just what I was hoping to hear. I can work with you. Kristen, though it will not matter much to you in your current state, I’m going to tell you what is going to happen. I am going to take you back to my office. I am going to help you to realize that you need to make a sudden change in your life. You are going to stay here in New York. You are going to shift from working on vaginas to working on penises. You are going to realize that, much to your surprise, applying these big beautiful boats”

He lightly slapped her bare feet and her toes twitched

“in a sexual manner is very effective at treating your patient’s ills. I will be your first patient and you will be amazed at the satisfaction you feel when your sexy feet cure me. I will get you set up in my office. I have few women who are professionals like you. I’ve got an attorney, a real estate agent, a teacher, and an executive but what these women do is not so different from what a self professed foot whore would do. I think you’ll fit right in.”

The man gave Kristen’s feet two small kisses. “A taste of things to come. Come Kristen. follow me and don’t speak yet. If you’re going to be doling out footjobs every day with those sexy dick-ticklers of yours we’re going to need to get you some practice.”

Kristen followed the man away in silence to begin her new life. She would remember nothing of this encounter, nothing true at least. Except for the pleasant feeling of a massage for her tired feet on her first wonderful day in NYC.

* * *

Kristen sipped her coffee.

“Almost time for a refill.” She thought to herself. “Maybe I can run to Starbucks after the next patient.”

She looked at the next patient’s chart. He was a first timer. A man named Zachary Spenser. Like most of her patients the chart said he was coming in to treat a possible sperm congestion. Just then there was a knock at the door and Dr. Brown called out with a smile.

“Come in!”

In came her next patient. He was a large man, tall and wide. He wore glasses, a Hawaiian shirt, and cargo pants. He was smiling when he came in and when he saw the good doctor he exclaimed:

“Wow! I’ve really lucked out. You’re gorgeous!”

“Nice to meet you Mr. Spenser. I’m Dr. Brown.” Kristen held out her hand to shake. She didn’t like that his very first comment had been about her appearance.

Zachary pumped her hand up and down enthusiastically in a vigorous shake.

“Yeah nice to meet you ‘doctor.’” He sat down heavily and drummed his fingers on his leg. “So, when can I see ’em?”

“I beg your pardon?”

“Those sexy cum-catchers I’ve heard so much about. I’m told you give the best footjob in Manhattan.”

“Mr. Spenser!”

“You can call me Zach.”

“Listen here! This is a doctor’s office. Please show some respect!”

“Oh! Right, right, right. Sorry I was getting excited. But can I see them though?”

Dr. Brown gave her new patient a hard stare. He seemed sorry for his breach of decorum.

“Make sure the patient is happy.” The thought came to her mind out of nowhere. It drifted into her mind and immediately she relaxed a little bit.

“Of course Mr. Spenser. You may look at my feet while we discuss treatment plans for your condition.”

Kristen slipped off her shoes and put her feet up. She rubbed her feet together, curled and uncurled her toes, slowly rotated her foot at the ankle. All to make the patient comfortable, she thought.

Zachary watched the show. His eyes lit up.

“Wow! You really do have some great galompers. So big and smooth.” He stroked her milky soles with one of his big sausage fingers.

Dr. Brown rolled her eyes. “So Zachary, perhaps you could tell me about your condition. What brings you in today?”

“Well Doctor, it’s just awful. I’m suffering from a lack of these sexy fucking rod rubbers stroking my johnson.”

“Mr. Spenser please watch your language, I’ll remind you again this is a professional medical office.”

“Right sorry. Yeah uh my dick it really hurts or whatever. I need help.” He never took his eyes off of Kristen’s feet which had him mesmerized.

Dr. Brown had not particularly enjoyed the company of Zachary Spenser thus far but she was still determined to give him quality care. She had sworn an oath to help every patient, not just the polite ones. She put down the clipboard.

“Well usually for a condition like yours I would prescribe a course of treatment involving podiological stimulation of the affected area administered in-house and then a follow up treatment in a few days.”

“Does that mean you’re going to rub my dick with your feet?” Zachary asked.

“In layman’s terms, yes.”

“Awesome. Hey, can I ask a favor?”

“Well I provide treatment here not favors but what is it?”

“Can you take your tits out?”

Dr. Brown was fuming internally but remained professional.

“Why would I do something like that Mr. Spenser?”

“Uh well you see if you’re going to see my dick I’m uh a little shy. I’d feel better if it was a little bigger when you saw it and I thought that seeing your tits might help with that.”

Dr. Brown glanced at Mr. Spenser’s shorts. There was clearly a growing bulge already from his time staring at her feet. She wasn’t fond of the idea but she could see that if this was a patient comfort issue she really didn’t have a choice.

“Of course Mr. Spenser.” Dr. Brown unhooked her bra and slid off her shirt. “Your comfort is very important to us.”

Zachary watched the unveiling of her pink pointy nipples with saucer-like eyes. “Wowzer. Thanks Doc. And call me Zach.”

Dr. Brown smiled sweetly and puffed out her chest to display her small but very perky breasts.

“No problem Zachary. Let’s begin treatment.”

Kristen’s big feet slid toward Zach’s crotch and started to stroke the growing bulge in his pants.

Zachary let out a long sigh and unzipped his shorts. Dr. Brown leaned forward to fish his dick out of his shorts. While she was leaning forward Zachary reached out and pinched one of her nipples. Kristen shot him an icy glare and he shrugged.

“Sorry, I love your tits too! I mean, it uh helps with the um my condition. Jeez it’s hard to keep this straight. Sorry, please continue the procedure.” He mopped some sweat from his forehead and let go of her tit.

“As long as it helps with your condition.” She took his hand and placed it back on her breast and then pulled his dick out. She was surprised momentarily, it was larger than she was expecting.

“Nothing I can’t handle.” She muttered to herself. Kristen retrieved a generous amount of oil, lathered up her feet and then began to administer the treatment.

Kristen’s big oiled-up feet expertly gripped and straightened out Zach’s quickly expanding cock. She used her feet to guide it up to its full and impressive stature and only then she began to stroke. Up and down her big pale feet gripped his unit and slipped effortlessly from top to bottom. Zachary closed his eyes and groaned with satisfaction.

“Fu- I mean uh frick. That feels amazing, doctor.” Zachary said.

Kristen nodded with satisfaction. “Glad to hear he’s starting to learn some respect.” She thought. Kristen had faith in her abilities. She had been to medical school, she was a trained specialist. She knew that Zach would be hard pressed to find someone better at stroking his dick than her. Her big soft pillowy soles wrapped around his big dick and continued their circuit up and down. Occasionally she would change tact and brace the dick against one foot and just stroke with the balls and toes of the other foot. Or she might just focus on her toes, they were drenched in oil and she could spread her toes and almost squeeze his cock between them.

It was not a particularly long time before Zach looked like he was about to pop.

“Try to get it all on my soles. It should be a big enough target.” Kristen instructed.

“You do it. Finish me off.” Zach grunted.

“Not wanting to jeopardize his recovery, Kristen leaned forward and took his big dick in her hand. She matched the same rhythm she’d kept with her feet. She held her big oily feet right above his dickhead hoping to catch it all on her creamy soles. Zachary came, shooting cum explosively. Kristen moved fast and snagged all the errant cum, making sure every drop landed on her soles.

Kristen giggled a little bit.

“What’s so funny?” Zachary asked when he had caught his breath.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that some of my patients have nicknamed my feet the ‘cum magnets’ and I can see why.” She displayed her soles, thickly glazed with cum and oil.

“Haha!” Zachary laughed too. “Yeah, seems pretty appropriate. Well thank you doctor. Sorry if I was rude. I hadn’t been to see a doctor like you before but uh I feel much better now.”

When Zachary said that he felt better, Dr. Brown felt a giddy surge of pleasure wash over her.

“I’m so glad to hear it! Helping people is what I love about this job.” Dr. Brown said brightly.

“Well I’ve got to clean up, go see the girl at the front desk to schedule a follow up. Oh and I nearly forgot. Some patients report a quicker remission of symptoms if they watch me lick the cum off my feet. Is that something you’d be interested in?”

* * *

Dr. Brown finished up her caseload for the morning and went out for lunch. It had been a pretty uneventful day so far, mostly routine procedures. Even after scrubbing and sanitizing her soles after every patient, her feet felt a little bit slippery in her heels and she was sure she could hear a slight squishing squeak with each step.

“Occupational hazard I suppose.” Kristen thought to herself.

She got Thai food for lunch from a place around the corner from the office and it was delicious. When she got back to the office there was a note on her door that read:

“Please visit me when you have some time -H”

Kristen felt butterflies in her stomach as she trashed the remains of her lunch, washed her hands and then strode down the hall to the big enclosed office at the end.

It was silly but she still felt nervous every time she visited Mr. H. He was an imposing, handsome man of incredible presence. Despite her years as a professional, Kristen always felt like she was a schoolgirl being sent to the principal’s office when she went to see him. It had been Mr. H who had interviewed her to see if her medical practice would be a good fit for his eclectic shared office space. Mr. H had also been the first person who had been on the receiving end of her new style of specialized medical care and she still met him regularly to continue his treatment plan.

Kristen knocked nervously on the dark wooden door to Mr. H’s office and she heard his voice call out:

“Enter.”

Kristen opened the door and went inside.

“Kristen! So glad you could join us. Please have a seat.”

There were two chairs in front of Mr. H’s desk. He gestured to an empty chair for her to sit. In the other chair was a woman that Kristen recognized. It was Joan, she was a lawyer who worked out of an office just down the hall from Kristen. They saw each other all the time and were friendly, as far as colleagues go. Joan was just a few years older than Kristen, with curly blonde hair, always dressed professionally in a sharp skirt and suit jacket, today with a burgundy blouse. Joan had her feet bare and propped up on Mr. H’s desk.

Kristen sat next to Joan.

“Joan, Mr. H, how are you?” Kristen said politely.

Mr. H gestured to his desk and Kristen took his meaning.

“Right-o of course.” She slid off her heels and propped up her feet next to Joan’s.

Mr. H steepled his fingers and leaned forward. “I’ve called you both in together because I have a joint legal-medical issue and I was hoping you could both help me at the same time for efficiency’s sake. Hmm you know what? I don’t particularly feel like working too hard here. Both of you drop!” Mr. H commanded and both Kristen and Joan dropped their heads forward and fell into an instant trance.

Mr. H cleared his throat. “Simple instructions for you both. Keep your programming intact, for this session I want you both to be 50% more suggestible than usual and I want your critical thinking reduced by 50% as well. Understood?” He asked.

Both women answered in a droning tone “Yes master.”

H nodded. “Good, awaken.”

Joan and Kristen raised their heads back up and watched Mr. H expectantly, neither knew what had just happened.

“Yes, so this legal-medical matter; Kristen I would like you to follow your regular course of treatment and Joan I’m going to need the usual services you provide to your legal clients. Do you follow me so far?”

Both women smiled and nodded. Mr. H continued “Now this might sound strange at first but before we get to the treatment I want you to worship each other’s feet.”

The women blinked and processed the request.

“It is an unorthodox method but believe me when I tell you that worshipping each other’s feet will help me a great deal with my legal and medical problems. There’s no problem with the request right?”

Kristen shook her head. “No Mr. H!”

Joan agreed. “Makes perfect sense to me Mr. H!”

Mr. H smiled. “I knew I could count on you two. You’re my two highest performing… professionals and I know that you please so many of your patients and clients.”

Both women were momentarily taken by a wave of pleasure upon hearing praise for the satisfaction they brought to their clients. Then Joan clapped her hands and turned to face Kristen.

“Right well let’s begin then.” Joan said and took off her glasses.

Kristen smiled, “Sounds good to me!”

The two women turned their chairs to face each other. Each one put her feet in the other’s lap. Joan picked up Kristen’s long shapely foot and stroked it with her hands before bringing it up to her lips for a kiss. Kristen admired Joan’s feet for a moment. Kristen’s feet were a size or two bigger but Joan had extra meaty and wrinkly soles with big plump toes. Her toes looked so good that Kristen decided to start there. She wrapped her lips around Joan’s big toe and started to suck. Joan meanwhile continued showering Kristen’s feet with kisses alternating with little sniffs. Joan gave Kristen a cheeky look and then she scribbled her fingers down the length of Kristen’s long pale soles. This elicited a giggle from Kristen that was partially muffled because her mouth was stuffed with toes. Joan switched to using her tongue, licking in long broad strokes up the length of Kristen’s feet. Kristen nibbled at Joan’s heel and pressed her nose into Joan’s delightful wrinkles.

After the show had gone on for a while, Mr H. came around his desk and pulled out his member. The Doctor and Lawyer took the hint and without a word they transitioned from worshipping each other’s feet to pleasing Mr. H. Joan held up her feet to Mr. H’s face for him to sniff and lick while Kristen wrapped her big feet around Mr. H’s dick and started to do what she did best, stroking up and down his shaft.

Mr H. happily sniffed, licked, and tickled Joan’s big meaty feet while he bucked his hips slightly to lean-in to the touch of Kristen’s expert footjob. Then he guided Joan’s feet down and soon he had four beautiful oily feet all over his dick. Kristen and Joan rubbed and stroked with expert technique. Both women routinely gave out at least a dozen footjobs per day and it was safe to say that few women in the world could handle a dick with their feet like they could.

When Mr. H was getting close to blasting off he redirected the scene to his liking.

“Kristen, hold out those big cum catchers, Joan I want your face sandwiched between Kristen’s feet.”

Without a word of discussion, Joan got down on her knees and looked up seductively at Mr. H, her gorgeous face was flanked on either side by Kristen’s big beautiful feet. Kristen scrunched her soles, wiggled her toes, and stroked Joan’s face a little bit. Anything that she thought would please Mr. H.

Mr. H took it all in and with a small grunt he came. Cum splashed Kristen’s big soles and Joan’s face together with a surprisingly large load. Sticky ejection dripped down the pale and shapely soles of Dr. Brown. The good doctor continued to mindlessly rub Joan’s face, smearing more cum on the visage of the accomplished lawyer.

Mr. H sighed with satisfaction. He patted Joan and Kristen on the head like they had been well behaved pets.

“Excellent work ladies. I think that takes care of my impending legal and medical issues for now. Please show me how you like to clean up a mess like this and then feel free to get back to work.”

“Sure thing Mr. H!” The two professionals said in unison.

Just another day at the office.