The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Medallion

So there I was, looking at these two ancient medallions like some big fucking idiot.

Okay, so maybe I should explain this a little bit.

The name is Robert, but most people just call me Bobby. I’d just finished a summer working at an archeological dig site over in the middle east. In case you’re wondering how well that pays, the answer is it doesn’t pay at all, unless of course you’re interested in college credits. Unfortunately for me the credits I was getting for this did nothing for my chosen major.

So why do it then? Well, like I said earlier, it’s because I’m a fucking idiot.

The specific reason was because I’d fallen for my best friend, a girl named Angela. She was funny, sweet and absolutely gorgeous. She was also a full lesbian.

I mean how fucked up is that? I’ve been saving myself for her since we were kids and it turns out she’s out of bounds. Worst part is I only found out when she started dating Beth, who’s also an absolute stunner. So I’m stuck as friends with two absolutely gorgeous women, and I’ve got no shot with either of them.

So what does any of this have to do with archeology? Well I might not be majoring in archeology, but Angela is. Not only that but Dr. Harding, the lady who actually got Angela excited about archeology in the first place, was leading a dig over in the middle east this summer. Seeing a chance to spend an entire summer doing something she loved in close contact with her personal idol, Angela signed up the first chance she had.

How I got involved in this is because of exactly WHERE the dig was being conducted in. For reasons I’ll go into at a later time, I won’t name the country in question, but I will say that it had some very stringent anti-obscenity laws. While this wouldn’t be a problem for Angela at the hotel, anywhere outside she’d have to travel with a male companion just to make sure that she would be safe.

Since the two of us had been friends for ages, she’d asked me to come with her. Like an idiot I’d thought that, seeing as this would result in the two of us pretending to be married for the next three months, that maybe there’d be a chance that something might actually happen.

It didn’t.

Of course nothing happened. By this point I already knew that if lesbianism had a scale of 1-10, with one being a little bit curious and 10 being only interested in women, she’d be an 11. I’d had a talk with her about it, when she’d finally come out to me. She told me that she knew intellectually what a handsome man was supposed to look like, but that was it. She felt no attraction to them at all (for context, Beth was more of a 7. She did find men a little attractive, she just vastly preferred women).

So yeah, I signed up, hopped on a plane and spent three months digging in the remains of an ancient church for three months. All the while, I was spending all my time right next to the girl of my dreams, trying to hide my hard on while still being the perfect fake husband. Needless to say, this was my own personal version of hell.

And now it was almost over. We’d finished up the dig today so tomorrow we’d have a day of sightseeing before getting on the plane home the day after. That left me looking at these two medallions, a sort of souvenir of mine from the dig itself.

Before any of you ask, no I didn’t steal them. The thing you need to understand about these digs is that not everything that gets found at one of these sites ends up at a museum.

So you understand, the way it works at an archeology site is like this. People go in, dig the area up and find everything they can. Anything found is documented and notarized. Then it sits around until the dig is done. Once that happens the government of whatever country you happen to be in comes in and claims anything they feel is culturally significant for them. Once that’s done, the lead archeologist, Dr. Harding in this case, then comes and takes anything that she might find interesting to look at. Once that’s done, anything left over that isn’t, you know, human remains is available for any of the diggers to take as a souvenir.

So how did these medallions fit into this? Well, as it turns out, I found these myself, along with at least a dozen more in what I’ve been told was the ancient world’s equivalent of a trash can.

Mind you, even ancient trash can teach us something about the culture that threw it away, so naturally all the important people started grabbing it as soon as it was available to grab. Luckily for me however, after everybody had grabbed their share, there were still two of them left over. Dr. Harding agreed that, since I’d found it in the first place, it was only right that I got the last two as a souvenir.

So here I am, looking at this medallion in my hand and what am I planning to do with it? Give it to Angela of course. She’ll love it of course. A grand piece to make her feel like she’s a part of history. But what am I going to get out of it? Absolutely nothing. I already know she’s not going to suddenly change her mind about me just because I got her this, but like the idiot I keep telling myself I am, I’m still going to give it to her in the vain hope that it somehow means something to her.

The medallion itself is rather strange. Outwardly it has a tan color and the feeling in my hand is like holding a soft clay. Yet despite this, the medallion holds its shape despite whatever pressures my fat fingers give it. The shape itself is of a circle (I know, a circular medallion, what are the odds?) with a strange, almost celtic weaving pattern in its center. This is added to with a series of old, seemingly Norse runes moving around the medallions edge. Exactly how something that seems both Celtic and Norse ended up in an ancient Sumerian temple is beyond me. All I know is that it looks kinda cool and Angela is going to love it. So I pick which one I’m keeping and put it in my carry-on bag, while pocketing the other.

Then, having psyched myself up, I head out of my hotel room and knock on the neighboring door. After about a minute, Angela finally answers.

Dear god she’s beautiful.

I know I’ve said this before, but it bears repeating. Angela is gorgeous. I’m looking a little down to her as she’s an inch shorter then my 5′9″. Her hair is a short light brown. Personally I’d prefer it if she had it longer, but Angela knows how to make any hairstyle look perfect. That hair also perfectly complements her hazel eyes. Normally she’d be a much lighter skin tone, but three months in this heat had given her a nice natural tan that honestly, matched her normal look surprisingly well.

Mind you that was about all I could see, as she was wearing a full dress that went all the way to her ankles, which was understandable seeing as, given where we were, she needed to dress this way so the authorities wouldn’t arrest her for trying to seduce their men. Personally I thought that was a shame since, knowing her since we were little, I can tell you, her body is second to none. Nice firm breasts that are big enough to be a handful, but not so big as to be unwieldy. Not to mention her tight ass. I know I’m not supposed to stare at her ass when she’s not looking, but frankly if you’d seen her ass, you wouldn’t be able to resist staring at it every chance you have as well.

What was I talking about again? Oh right, the medallion.

So I’d just knocked and Angela had answered. “What’s up?” she asked me.

“Can I come in?”

“Sure,” she responded, backing off to let me enter her hotel room. Walking in behind her I took a quick glance at her room. It was nothing special, just a smile whitewashed box with a bed and a desk to the side. It made sense given both where we were and the need to save every penny that could be saved when it came to this dig. The important thing in this case was Angela. “So what’d you want to talk about?” she asked me as she sat down on the bed.

Not wanting to look like I was looming over her, I sat down on the sole chair in the room, bringing myself down to her level. “You remember that find I made?”

“You mean that big pile of trash?” Angela retorted, though in a tone that made it clear she wasn’t being serious.

“Yeah that. Well,” I began as I took the medallion out so she could see it. “I thought that, since I had two anyway, you might want one of them.”

“Oh,” she said in what seemed like genuine surprise. Her hands slowly moved towards the medallion as her eyes had a twinkle in it that made it clear just how badly she wanted these. Looking back on it, I think that if she’d received this from anyone else, she’d have turned it down. The fact that we’d known each other for over a decade by this point ended up causing her to feel comfortable enough to give in to her desires and take the medallion from me.

Once her hands finally wrap around the medallion, she quickly pulls her hand back before holding it up so she can see better in the light. I surreptitiously watch her go over for a while, taking advantage of the fact that she seems to have completely forgotten I was there to better watch her profile. After a while of looking at her though, curiosity gets the best of me.

“So what is it?” I asked.

“If I had to venture a guess I’d say it’s ancient Plumerian.”

“Atloanian?” I repeated, completely unaware of who, or what, that was.”

“Think of them as ancient barbarians from up north. Not much of their writings survived, so we mostly know them from other cultures bumping into them. These days they’re mostly known from wacky conspiracy theories that posit that they’re somehow the descendants of the Atlanteans. What exactly they were doing this far south I have no idea...”

“Wait wait wait....Atlanteans?”

Angela looked annoyed as she looked away from the medallion and back at me. “Please don’t tell me you actually believe any of that stuff.”

“No,” I responded with a laugh, “I was just a bit surprised. They have any reason for thinking these guys are Atlantean, other than just really wanting it to be true.”

“Do they ever,” she responded with a laugh of her own before going back to studying the medallion.

Desperate to try and keep the conversation going I decided to ask another question. “So what does it say?”

“Hmmm,” Angela grunted as she carefully looked over the runes. As she looked over them she began to mouth out the sounds that the rune indicated. It sounded almost guttural to me, but fairly shortly she stopped completely.

I waited for her to finally translate it for me, but instead she just sat there, completely unmoving. “Uh, hello?” I said waving my hand in front of her face, only to be met with no response whatsoever.

Then the medallion began to glow.

Now I don’t know how someone is supposed to react to something like this happening. For me, I attempted to jump backwards, however since I was still sitting down, this resulted in me getting tangled in the chair and falling backwards onto the floor. By the time I recovered I looked up only to see Angela standing above me with a look of amusement on her face. “What was that all about?” she asked.

“Where’s the medallion?” I blurted out without thinking.

“I put it away.”

She put it away? After everything that happened. Or did I just hallucinate? I needed some answers. “Can I see it?”

“Sure,” she responded before reaching up and pulling down the top of her dress. The fabric stretched downward, revealing the area just between her breasts. It was there that I saw a strange sight. Right at the center of her chest was a tattoo of the medallion. “What is that?” I asked incredulously while pointing directly at it.

“It’s the medallion. You said you wanted to see it,” Angela responded, her tone clearly indicating that she thought I was going insane.

“But...that’s not supposed to be there.”

“Well where else am I going to store it? I have to keep it safe after all.”

Angela then looked at me as a mischievous grin began to form on her face. “Perhaps I can keep the other one safe for you too,” she told me as she began to move towards me.

“Angela,” I started to say before she jerked forward, her hands reaching around to grab at my trousers. I froze in shock for a moment before I realized that she wasn’t going after my pants, but my pockets.

“C’mon, I know you’ve got that other one. I promise I’ll take good care of it.”

Of course I didn’t have the other medallion on hand, but that wasn’t going to stop Angela from going after all the same. “Get off!” I shouted in desperation.

To my immense surprise, Angela did. “Just having a little fun,” she whined as she stepped back, finally letting me get up. After all this I’d had enough. I quickly retreated from the room and locked myself back in mine.

I sat down on the bed panting as my brain tried to make sense of what had happened. The whole situation was insane, but out of everything that had happened, the most insane thing of all was that Angela had done what I told her.

You have to understand that in all the time I’ve known Angela, she’s always been fiercely independent. Normally this isn’t a big deal, but when she’s having her fun, there’s nothing I could say or do that would get her to stop. Yet suddenly, when I told her to get off of me, she’d done it with only the most minimal of complaints. So I had to know, why?

I was sitting down partaking in the hotel’s continental breakfast the next day. I’d made sure to get down early. Not so that I could catch Angela before she left for sightseeing, she wouldn’t be able to safely leave the hotel room without me as an escort, but because I had come up with a test.

I still couldn’t be sure about what happened. Was I seeing things, or just fantasizing. For that matter, Angela could have seen how freaked out I was and just let me go. Whatever it was, there was only way in my mind to be sure. I just needed to wait for Angela to finally come downstairs for breakfast.

About ten minutes later, she finally did. “Oh Angela, get me a cup of coffee,” I called out to her as she came into the room.

Now remember when I said that Angela had an independent streak? Well coffee is one of those things that really triggers it. Angela HATES getting coffee for someone else. She might be willing to do it if she’s making a coffee run for a whole group, but if one person asks her her inevitable reply would be something along the lines of, ‘You have legs, get it yourself.’

With that as context, you can understand then how big of a deal it was that her response was to say, “Okay,” before heading over to the coffee machine, filling up two cups of coffee, then bringing them over to me before sitting down at the table with me.

She’d obeyed me. Not only that, she’d done it without raising even the slightest bit of fuss about it. This was clearly not natural. The next question however, was how far I could push this. After all, getting someone a cup of coffee is great, but whether or not they do that is not necessarily something you might call core to their very personality. So if I was going to really push this to its limits, I was going to need some time alone with her.

“Eat quick, then come to my room in half an hour,” I ordered her.

This time she merely nodded before going off to grab her own breakfast. I quickly downed my own before quietly heading upstairs. If this was going to happen, I needed at least the bones of a plan.

By the time Angela arrived at my room, I knew what I wanted to do. “So what’d you wanna talk about that we couldn’t discuss downstairs?” She asked as I gestured her into my hotel room. “Well first, sit down on that chair and then don’t move or speak until I tell you to,” I ordered her, curious about how she’d react to such a direct and unusual order.

I braced myself for a slap to the face, but fortunately, whatever was affecting her, continued to work, as she simply walked over silently to the chair and sat down, her eyes looking at me with a curious look, as though she wanted to know where I was going with this.

So far, so good. But now it was time to see if I could get some answers.

“I’m ordering you to answer any question I ask as completely and truthfully as you can. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” was her only reply.

“Can you tell me what happened when you first saw me this morning?”

There was a brief pause when I asked her that, but after about a second, she responded. “I walked into the dining hall, saw you eating breakfast and decided that since I was already next to the coffee machine, I’d get coffee for us. After I sat down, you told me you had something you needed to talk to me about alone so I agreed to meet you here after breakfast.”

So that’s interesting. It seems that she remembered it mostly straight, her mind just deleted me ordering her and came up with some reason for her to do what I’d ordered her to do. I pondered for a moment if I should push this, but decided that right now I should focus on the important part, the medallion.

“Do you remember that medallion I gave you yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“Do you remember when I asked you what it said?”

“Yes, I was working it out and you suddenly fell over backward for no reason.”

“Yes yes,” I responded quickly, mostly to keep her focused on what I felt was important. “So, what did the medallion say?”

“It was a poem.”

“And what did the poem say?”

“It’s really hard to translate it properly, but if I was to roughly translate it, it would say something along the lines of, ‘A good wife always obeys her husband without question. A good wife never argues with her husband. A good wife acts the way her husband wants her to. A good wife will remake herself to become whatever person her husband wants her to be. I vow by all the gods to be a good wife.”

Wow. So, if I understood this right, then that medallion was some sort of actual god damned magical artifact and when she’d read the inscription out loud, she’d inadvertently activated it. There were still some questions, like was she obeying me because I’d handed it to her, or just because we’d been pretending to be husband and wife for the last 3 months. At the moment though, I found that I didn’t really care. Right now, I just wanted to know if there were any limits at all to what I could order her to do.

“Tell me, is there any order that a wife from that poem was given that she wouldn’t obey?”

“Yes.”

That surprised me. “What order?”

“Any order that she couldn’t physically do.”

I actually chuckled when I heard that. So I guess ordering Angela to float in the air was out. Still that seemed to leave just about everything else on the table. Intellectually I knew I should stop here. I knew that what I was contemplating was wrong. I also knew that didn’t give a flying fuck about any of that. Angela was always meant to be mine and now, she was.

“Okay Angela. I order you to stand up, take off all of your clothes, then stand there with your hands at your side and your legs open. Once you’ve done that, resume staying still and not talking.”

Okay, so this was the moment of truth. I’ve either lost my childhood friend forever, or I’ve just proven that she will do whatever I want her to do.

I waited with baited breath as she slowly stood up, took a step forward towards me. For a brief moment I thought she might actually punch me in the face, but instead she merely reached up and began fiddling with the top of her dress. Soon she’d unbuttoned the top part and she allowed the bland tan dress to slip off her as she then stepped forward out of the dress and even closer to me.

At that moment she was dressed in nothing but her bra and panties. It was clear that she wasn’t planning on anyone seeing her in these, since the pair she was wearing was nothing more than a plain white. Not that it really mattered as the most plain and frumpy underwear would look like the sexiest thing imaginable if she was wearing it.

Not that she was wearing it for long as the moment she was free of her dress she immediately reached back, unhooked her bra and pulled it off. Once that was gone she pulled her panties down and assumed the position I’d ordered her to, allowing me a full sight of her naked glory.

And what glory it was. From the neck down her skin was milky white, no doubt a result of her having to completely cover herself up for the last 3 months. Her breasts were, if anything, even larger than I had thought. I leaned in to stare at them and noticed the freckles that were sprinkled throughout them, a small imperfection that for me only enhanced her beauty. At the bottom I saw that she apparently never attempted to tame her crotch hairs, something I was definitely going to have her fix in the future. However I was more interested in the other side of her, as I finally was able to get a full look at her perfectly shaped ass.

As I kneeled down to better appreciate it, my hands reached unconsciously to rub them. The moment I did this I could feel Angela shudder at my touch, though she remained otherwise motionless. Interested, I reached around to feel into her pussy to see how my touch was affecting her. I was disappointed to realize that down below she was completely dry.

“Why is your cunt so fucking dry,” I growled in frustration.

“Because I’m not attracted to you,” Angela answered in a matter of fact tone.

Her answer actually caught me by surprise. I was mostly talking to myself there, so I hadn’t actually expected a response, but I realized that I had told her to respond to any of my questions, so really this was on me.

Her answer did however lead me to a thought. The medallion’s inscription had talked about the wife becoming what her husband wants her to be. Could that possibly mean....?

“Angela, close your eyes.”

After seeing Angela obey my order, I continued. “When you open your eyes, I will be the sexiest person you’ve ever seen. I will be ten times more attractive to you then anyone you’ve ever seen or even imagined. The very thought of me will make you wetter than you’ve ever been in your life.”

I took a deep breath. This was the moment of truth. “Open your eyes.”

As soon as she did, her eyes widened as a soft moan escaped Angela’s mouth. Once again her body began to slightly fidget as she struggled to obey my order to remain still. I smirked, watching this. “Are you attracted to me now?”

“Oh god, yes.”

“Do you want to have sex with me?”

“No.”

“GRAUUUGHHH!!!,” I groaned in frustration.

I know, what does it matter? After all, I could just order her to have sex with me and she’d do it in an instant. But I wanted more. I wanted her to want me just as much as I wanted her. I wanted her to want me so bad that she would beg me to give it to her.

So I decided to get creative.

“Close your eyes.”

Once her eyes were closed I went to work. “When you open your eyes, you will be allowed to move and speak again and this will be your new history. You love me. You’ve always loved me. You love me more than you’ve ever loved anyone. You love me so much that you would literally do anything for me, even share me with other women if it would make me happy. The only reason you’ve been dating women is because you wanted to have enough experience with sex so that you can make your first time with me as great as possible for me without having to lose your virginity first. As for Gwen, you’ve been dating her in order to make me jealous. Since that didn’t seem to work, you talked me into coming on this dig in order to get the nerve to confess to me. Today you asked to meet me in my room to discuss something and as soon as we were alone, you confessed your feelings and stripped naked in the hopes that I would have sex with you.”

I watched her for a few seconds. As soon as I gave the order, the old Angela would disappear and a new one of my creation would take her place. Was I really okay with this?

Oh abso-fucking-lutely.

“Open your eyes.”

As soon as Angela opened her eyes she practically leapt forward as she wrapped her arms around me. Within moments her mouth was on mine as she tried desperately to get her tongue into my mouth.

As much as this excited me, I had other plans. So reluctantly I pushed her away from me. “Now now,” I told her. “Aren’t we getting a little ahead of ourselves?”

Angela actually snorted when I said that. “Oh really?” She teasingly asked. “You’re telling me that you have an absolutely gorgeous woman standing here naked in your room and your not going to take advantage of her?”

“Oh I didn’t say that. I just thought it might be nice if you were to try to sell this to me a bit more first.”

When she heard that, Angela gave me a naughty little smile, a sure sign that she was up to something. “How about this then,” she said right before dropping down to her knees. Before I could react, she’d grabbed my pants and pulled them down to my ankles along with my underwear. She then stopped, staring ahead as her face was mere inches away from my erect cock. Then, before saying anything else, she gave my cock a light kiss. “Oh, that’s nice,” I told her.

“That’s just the start,” Angela told me before shoving my dick right into her mouth.

I have to say, I was expecting better. I mean, it felt good, but Angela was just trying to thrust her mouth back and forth, with no real technique at all. It was blatantly apparent that she’d never given a blowjob before in her life, which I guess I should have expected. Still, I did decide to do her a favor. “From now on, whenever you give me and only me a blowjob, your mouth feel just like your pussy.”

Angela squealed then, as my command gave her quite literally a mouth pussy. Very quickly she found a new enthusiasm, which while still inelegant, was quickly beginning to bring me to orgasm. As I neared completion I had another nasty thought. “Forget that you’ve ever had an orgasm before. Before now, you’ve merely faked an orgasm. However from now on, whenever you make me cum, you’ll cum too. But only then. You will never cum unless you make me cum, but you’ll always cum if you make me cum.”

Just as I finished telling her that, I was brought over the edge and I came right in her mouth. Angela tried to scream, but her cries were muffled as I grabbed her head and stuffed my cock as deep down her throat as it could go. I could feel her body twitching under me as I continued to pour my cum inside of her. Finally my own orgasm finished and I slowly pulled my cock out of her mouth.

Angela dropped onto her hands as she coughed uncontrollably. “Sorry,” I told her as gasped for air.

After a few more moments, Angela finally turned her head to look up at me. “Do you know what you just did?”

“What?”

“You made me cum.”

“So what, I’m sure Beth has made you cum lots of times,” I said, knowing full well that even if she had, Angela wouldn’t remember it.

“No. In fact, no one’s ever made me cum before. Hell the only time I’ve ever cum was when I masturbated to the thought of you knocking me up.”

Okay, that wasn’t a memory I’d given her. But thinking about it, it did make sense. After all, she was masturbating to the thought of making me cum.

“Well that’s just the beginning,” I told her as I sat down on the bed.

Angela wasted no time in joining me. She sat down on my lap, straddling me as she faced me. She began kissing me again as she rubbed her pussy on my cock, quickly getting my member back to full mast. Just as she was reaching down to guide my cock into her however, I stopped her.

“Wait.”

Angela looked straight at me, sheer desperation in her eyes. “Please,” she begged.

“Before we do this, I want you to promise me some things.”

“Whatever you want, it’s yours.”

“Listen to what I have to say first,” I told her.

As Angela leaned back slightly so she could better listen without being distracted, I began. “First,” I told her. “You have to swear that you will never have sex with anyone else ever again.”

“Done,” she quickly responded.

“Second, you have to swear that you’ll let me fuck you anywhere I want, anytime I want and anyway I want.”

“I was going to let you do that anyway. Anything else?”

“Finally, you have to swear to help me fuck Gwen.”

“What?” she asked, confusion showing on her face.

“Just that. I plan to turn Gwen into a fuckpet that I can use anytime I feel like it. If you want me to fuck you, then you’re going to have to swear that you’ll help me do just that to her.”

“Well,” I told her. “What will it be?”

“I’ll do it,” Angela, almost immediately.

“What?” I responded, shocked. I expected her to hold out for a little while, her conscience, warring with her desires until eventually, with a little help from an order or two, she’d consent. Instead she’d just come right out and agreed to it.

“I said I’d do it,” she confirmed. “I told you I’d do anything for you and I meant it. If you want, I’ll drug her, tie her up and then tell her how I was the one who did this to her as you fuck her up the ass in front of me. Anything you want, I’ll give it to you.”

“In that case,’ I said, recovering from my earlier shock, “there’s only one thing left to do.”

As I said this, I reached behind her and grabbed her ass as I pulled her body up. Angela obliged by reaching down and grabbing my cock, moving it so that it was positioned right at her entrance. Then, with a nasty smirk of my own, I let go.

The moment I did, Angela’s body fell down, impaling herself on my cock. Angela screamed out, Though whether it was from pain or pleasure I couldn’t tell. I held onto her, keeping her motionless as her body adjusted to the sudden fullness of my cock deep inside of her. Not wanting this to feel bad for her, I decided to give her some more orders.

“From now on, any contact with me will only feel pleasurable. Also, sex with me will feel ten times better than with anyone else.”

Angela gasped as whatever pain she’d been feeling suddenly morphed into, not just pleasure, but the most intense pleasure she’d ever felt. She instantly began rubbing herself back and forth as she tried to milk my cock for every orgasm she could get.

Unfortunately for her, until I came, she’d be unable to cum herself.

This must be hell for her. The pleasure was so intense it put her right to the line of an orgasm, but she was always just short of an orgasm. I wondered when she’d connect the dots and how she’d respond. But for now, I was more interested in enjoying myself.

Keeping my hands on her ass I dropped onto my back. Angela followed me down, leaning slightly forward to put her tits on display in front of my face. I naturally took advantage to start sucking on them, which drew a happy little yip from Angela as I lightly bit down on a nipple.

It wasn’t too long however before I was brought to a second orgasm. With one final thrust I poured my cum directly into her womb.

Right on cue, that brought Angela to her own orgasm. She screamed out as all the orgasms that she’d been denied came crashing down on her all at once. Her orgasm seemed to go on for minutes, before she finally collapsed exhausted on top of me.

“So, how about we skip the sightseeing and we just spend the day having me fuck you senseless?” I asked her.

Angela was only able to weakly nod as I flipped her over, already ready for round 3...

Angela was leaning forward, with her hands on the toilet seat as I fucked her from behind. At the moment one of my hands was on her left breast, while the other was covering her mouth. I’d learned from yesterday’s experience that Angela was a screamer, which normally wouldn’t be a problem, but seeing as we were in the bathroom of a plane, I really didn’t want to let people know we were in here joining the mile high club.

Mind you, they probably all knew we were doing that anyway, but it was probably for the best that the stewardesses could pretend they didn’t know what was happening.

I quickly finished and afterwards the two of us got cleaned up and went back to our seats. As soon as we sat down, Angela leaned into me, her face glowing with satisfaction. I luxuriated in the feeling for a few minutes, before I heard her sighing.

“What is it?”

“Sorry, just feeling a little guilty is all.”

“About what we did in the bathroom?”

“No not that,” she said as she gave me a light slap on the chest. “It’s about Gwen.”

“Ahh,” I replied in understanding.

“It’s just, Gwen is really nice and she’s been nothing but good to me and here I am, about to betray her.”

I left unspoken the fact that she apparently no longer thought of having sex with me as any sort of a betrayal. “I understand,” I told her as I reached over and brought her into a one armed hug. “But don’t worry. I have a plan that’s going to make her overjoyed to not only see us together, but to join in as well.”

“Really?”

I simply nodded, confidently.

I had a reason to be confident of course. After all, I still had one more medallion left.