The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mechanical Glitch

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

The sun hit the hot Tennessee highway, causing a shimmer to cover the boiling road. It was an incredibly hot day, the kind of day in the deep South where everyone with brains stayed home and kept to themselves. That wasn’t to say Luke didn’t have brains, he just didn’t have a choice. Getting the afternoon shift at the service station was a pretty boring job on days like these when no one was in sight. The only good thing was that the station had air conditioning so Luke could sit in relative comfort.

He leaned back in his chair and took another swig from his bottle of coke, wishing once again that he was allowed to drink beer on the job. He wore a dark blue suit that fit snugly over his full belly. He had dark hair and a beard and fit in well with his difficult surroundings. He never had much time for other people and his rough manner usually ticked others off. Naturally, he wasn’t much of a dater, so he needed another way to satisfy himself now and then, although it didn’t look like he’d be able to do that now.

It was coming onto twelve-thirty when Luke saw a rare sight for a day like this: A car on the road. As it came closer, he could see it was an orange sedan, old model, with smoke coming from its engine. He put his can down and stepped out of the room. Instantly, the incredible heat hit him in the face, instantly creating a sweat. He watched as the car pulled up to a stop and the customer got out.

Luke’s eyes bulged slightly as he got a good look at her. She had long, shoulder-length dark hair that billowed around her attractive face. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts that showed some ample leg and a shirt with a knot in the front that barely kept in her ample chest. “Hey,” she said in a soft voice with a nice Southern accent to it. “I think I’ve got some problems here. I was wondering if you could help.”

“It’s what I’m here for,” Luke said, hoping the slight bulge in his pants wasn’t too visible. “Let’s bring it in and I can take a look.”

“Thanks,” the young woman said. “Name’s Daisy. Hope you can get this fixed up soon, my daddy hates it when I don’t clean up after myself.” From what Luke could see, Daisy’s father rarely had time to get angry at her.

The garage wasn’t as cool as the inside of the station, but it was still better than the heat outside. Five minutes of checking under the hood was all the time Luke needed to figure out the problem. Nothing major, some carburetor problems that he could clear up in ten minutes. He moved up from the hood and glanced over to where Daisy stood, fanning herself with a loose magazine. An idea came to Luke, a way to brighten up an otherwise dull afternoon.

“Bad news, miss,” Luke said. “It looks like this is going to take a while to fix, maybe a few hours. Anyone expecting you?”

“No, I was planning to be out most of today,” Daisy answered. “Damn. Is it really that bad?”

“Well, I’ll show you something,” Luke said, leading her to where the car’s hood lay open. He pulled up a chair and placed it before the car. “Have seat here,” Luke instructed. As Daisy sat, Luke closed the hood, then went into the car and hit a switch, turning on the emergency blinker lights. The small lights began to flash, their red color showing up inside the darkened garage. “Okay, now keep an eye on these lights,” Luke said. “I want you to watch them blink on and off, all right. Just sit there and watch the lights blink on and off, on and off. Concentrate just on the lights and what I’m telling you, okay? Are you watching the lights?”

“Yeah.” Daisy wasn’t sure what this had to do with her car, but if it meant getting it fixed and getting out of here soon, she was willing to humor the guy. She settled herself into her seat and watched the lights blink on and off.

“Just watch the lights and listen to my voice,” Luke said. “Just focus all your attention on those two things. Try to block everything else out. Just watch the lights. It’s how I can fix your problem. I know you want me to fix your problem and to do that, you’re going to have to trust me. Just keep watching the lights, Daisy. Watch them blink on and off, on and off. Keep watching the lights blink, Daisy. Watch them blink on and off, on and off, on and off. With each blink, you can feel yourself relaxing. With each blink, you can feel yourself growing a little more relaxed. Keep watching the lights, Daisy and listen to my voice. It relaxes you, it makes you feel very good. You can do this because you trust me. You do trust me, Daisy. You have to trust me. You trust me, don’t you Daisy?”

“Yeah,” Daisy whispered softly. Her gaze was fixed on the blinking lights, the flashes hitting her glazed eyes. She was slumped in her seat, just as Luke had hoped for. It had been a long shot, but it was paying off so far. “Trust me, Daisy, listen to me and trust me. With every word, you trust me more and more. Every time the lights flash on and off, on and off, you feel more and more relaxed. So relaxed, Daisy, so very relaxed. With every flash of the lights, on and off, on and off, you feel so relaxed, so at peace. The more you listen to my voice, the more relaxed you feel and the more you trust me. You’re feeling so relaxed now, Daisy, it’s difficult to keep your eyes open. You have to close them, Daisy, you want to close your tired eyes. Listen to me, Daisy, listen to my voice. When I shut the lights off, you can close your eyes. Then you can relax fully and completely.”

Luke hit the switch that turned the lights off. Daisy’s eyes closed and her head slumped forward as she fell into a deep trance. Luke stepped out of the car and moved forward. He knelt down in front of the woman and took in the sight of her. He let his hands drag up her leg, feeling the smooth skin underneath a sheen of sweat. He let his hands graze her breasts, pausing briefly as Daisy sighed, then continued as she relaxed in the seat. Luke stood up and quickly stripped off his suit. His cock, stained with sweat, sprung free and hard. “Daisy, listen to me. You are hot now, so very hot. It’s so incredibly hot outside, you’ve been hot and sweaty all day, you want to get yourself cool. You need to get yourself cool, Daisy. The best way to get yourself cool is to take off your clothes. Take off all your clothes, Daisy. Take them all off and you can feel yourself becoming cool. Take them off, Daisy.”

For a moment, nothing happened. Then, Daisy’s hands slowly moved up to her top and she began to untie the knot at the front of her shirt. It came loose as did her breasts, falling free in the open air. Daisy swiftly undid the button on her shorts, then pushed both shorts and panties onto the floor. She sat on the chair, naked, her fingers grazing the brown patch between her legs. She was even more beautiful than Luke had imagined and he knew he had to take her right then and there. “Daisy, listen to me. You are naked now and feeling very sexy, very horny. You’re thinking of your hottest sexual experience right this moment, Daisy. You want to have sex, you need to have sex. You feel so horny, Daisy that when I kiss you, all those feelings will come loose and you will want nothing more than to have sex right now.” With that, Luke moved forward and kissed Daisy hard on the lips. She answered with a passion, wrapping her arms around him, her tongue digging into his mouth.

Luke pulled her to the car and placed her onto the back seat. He moved on top of her, kissing her again. He moved his attention to her breasts, burying his head in between her tits, his tongue lapping at her round nipples. He entered her, his cock sliding into her passage wet with sweat and juices. He began pumping her, his cock sliding in and out, his grunts becoming louder. Daisy moaned as she felt him in her, her sexual fervor turned on to the fullest. He pushed down on her, pushing her into the cushions, her breasts pushed against his chest with each thrust. He could feel himself building and increased his motions on top of her, finally shooting his wad into her. The released scents of their act filled the confined space of the car.

He made love to her twice more, once in the front seat, then on the hood before having her redress and stand before him. He swiftly made the adjustment to the car, then turned his attention to the entranced woman. “Daisy, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up. You won’t remember having been asleep or what has occurred between us. However, if you ever hear me say the words ‘blinkers on’, you’ll fall right back into this wonderful sleep.” With that, Luke snapped his fingers.

Ten minutes later, Luke was putting the fee from the repair into the register. He watched Daisy wave as she drove off and smiled. Sometimes, not often, but sometimes this job was actually worth it after all.