The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Meat Lovers”

[NOTICE: The 2006 treaty between the human race and the legal profession expressly prohibits viewing of this material by persons who are underage, persons seeking to become rich via litigation, or persons who are offended by depictions of acts of a sexual nature. Violators will be punished in the most severe manner possible, probably involving cod liver oil, braided straps and a very depraved walrus.]

The phone rang, much to Katarina’s distress, just as she was getting ready to clock out. Her boss, Karl, was taking the order. She moved swiftly and silently for the time clock. If she got to it before Karl noticed her, she could...

“Katie...” he said, stopping her in her tracks. “I need you to run a pizza to Redwood Street.”

“That’s way outside the thirty-minute guarantee zone, Karl.” Katarina protested. “And I was just getting ready to clock out.”

“Payin’ customers come first, Kate.” Karl said sternly. Katarina gave Karl a frown that was more than a match for his. She hated being called Kate or Katie. Just because “Katarina” wouldn’t fit on her nametag wasn’t a license to stick her with a diminutive. “Look, you’ve got forty hours and change this week, so you’re gettin’ overtime for the whole run. You got nothin’ to complain about, so go on!”

Katarina grumbled to herself as she started the delivery truck. It was a piece of crap, but so were the roads in the Westwood division where she was going, so anything without four-wheel-drive was out of the question. She pushed the button on her odometer, resetting the smaller one to zero, then pulled out into the meager late-night traffic. When she approached Westwood, she downshifted, and switched to four-wheel-drive. Gears ground as the lever resisted her, but eventually she managed to bend it to her will. Several times she had to put out her hand to keep the pizza from bouncing to the floor when she hit a sudden dip.

It took a while to find Redwood Street. All the streets were named after trees in Westwood, and there were no redwood trees on Redwood Street to warrant the name, so she had little to go on other than a street sign some drunk had knocked to a forty-five degree angle with his truck. Even after she found the road, she ended up driving up and down what she thought was its limit, trying to find the house, then realized that she had a long way to go yet. Redwood extended far beyond what she thought were the bounds of Westwood. She crossed a rickety bridge and saw the address she needed on a mailbox, next to four others. The driveway curved around an Indian burial mound the size of a trailer house, guarded by several pit-mix dogs leashed to cable dogtrots. A shaggy lawn greeted Katarina’s eyes as she rounded the mound. The rusted hulks of long-dead cars squatted in their own personal nests of taller grass and weeds, like ground birds guarding eggs. There was a fenced-in playground to one side. The remains of a go-kart were parked next to the fence.

She parked the vehicle, grabbed the pizza, and peered through the moonlight at each of the five unmaintained houses on the twenty-acre plot. Finally, she came to the one she wanted—almost passed it up because the six was upside-down and looked like a nine. As she approached the door, a sudden, wild notion came into her head, and she went around back. She put the pizza on the back porch and picked up a potted plant off to the side, where she found a key that unlocked the back door. She put the key and the plant back, picked up the pizza again, and went inside.

What she found inside surprised her. The house was clean and well-maintained inside, lacking the clutter and messiness of her own apartment. The furniture was first-rate, and there were expensive electronics and antiques placed tastefully throughout. “Oh, I get it, the outside is just a facade to keep people from robbing the place.” She set the pizza down on the counter and carefully removed and folded her clothes. This filled her with a sense of relaxation, and she let out a contented sigh as she set them down next to the pizza, picking the latter back up and making her way down the hall.

“One extra-large Stuffed Crust Meat Lover’s pizza with extra cheese for the master of the house.” she said as she opened the unlocked door of the bedroom.

“Thank you, Katarina, you may be seated.” said the man inside. She felt her juices trickling down her legs as she walked across the room and knelt at his side. He took the box from her and set it on his desk, turning his chair towards her.

“Sir, if you don’t mind, I’d like my tip now.” Katarina said.

“Sure, go ahead.” he said. Katarina smiled and unzipped his blue jeans. She pulled them down, along with his shorts, and freed his cock. She kissed the tip, then took the head into her mouth. She relaxed her throat and gently eased herself down the shaft, before sucking her way up again.

Paying customers come first. she thought as he ejaculated into her mouth several minutes later. She happily swallowed all of his jizz, and smiled up at him. He reached down to caress her, and she nuzzled affectionately into his hand.

“Good girl.” he said. “You don’t deserve the foul treatment you’ve gotten from everybody else in life, do you?”

“No, I guess not, sir.”

“You know better, Kat.”

“Sorry, Mick.” she said. It never occurred to her to wonder how she knew his name. “I do deserve better.”

“That’s right.” he said, patting her head. “You brought your father such joy, and he was happy to give you anything you wanted. But then he died, and your stepmother killed your college dreams by contesting his will and cutting you off when you turned eighteen. And now, here you are, twenty years old, no marketable job skills, stuck delivering pizzas for a man who only cares about his business.” Kat pouted, but Mick lifted her face to gaze up at him. “Not to worry, though, baby. Mick’s here, Mick’s going to take care of everything.”

She felt a thrill move through her as she floated up off the floor and into Mick’s lap. He chuckled with amusement at the look on her face. Something inside told her not to worry about it, and she relaxed against him as he shared his cooling pizza with her. A pair of dripping soda cans floated into the room and into the couple’s hands.

“Saves me a lot of effort.” he offered as an explanation. “Effort I’d rather expend on other, more enjoyable pursuits.”

“Oh.” she said, flushing from face to breasts. She couldn’t remember ever being this wet. Her nipples sent a thrill down her spine to her crotch whenever they moved across his flannel shirt. “I can’t believe I didn’t want to come.” she said as they finished the pizza.

“I know, but I bet that’s changed, hasn’t it?” he said with a chuckle. “Well, maybe you didn’t want to come then, but you’re going to now.” Her body betrayed her, sending white-hot pleasure boiling up from her dripping crotch through her torso and into her brain. She’d never had a climax like that before, and he hadn’t really even touched her. He put their empty cans on the computer desk, on top of the pizza box, and gently brushed the crumbs off her nude flesh. She floated weightlessly to the bed, and he rose to his feet and disrobed. His penis was hard again, wagging like a reverse tail as he moved around. He crawled in, stopping when his hands were on either side of her head. “Ready?” he asked.

“Oh, yes!” she moaned. She wanted him inside her so badly it hurt. Her vaginal walls clenched and unclenched in anticipation. Her hips rose to meet him as he slid inside her. She closed her eyes, savoring the feel of him inside her. Her legs curled around his as he began to move inside her. His hands caressed her, never groping painfully like others had before. Her last boyfriend just liked to use her breasts as handles while he humped her like a dog on his first leg. The experience had been bad enough for her to kick him out of bed when he squirted on her belly, and some had gotten in her eye.

“That’s a good girl,” he said as she used her inner walls to increase his stimulation, “just like that.” He made a low growl deep in his throat, and she could tell he was getting close to release. He seemed to realize how she was feeling, and paused, holding off his own pleasure while his thumb gently massaged her clit. When she was almost ready to climax again, he started in again himself. He let loose so soon after her own crescendo she almost believed it to be the cause. It took several minutes for their breathing to return to normal, and when it did, he took her into the master bathroom for a shower.

Katarina dutifully soaped him up as they stood under the steaming spray. She took extra care to clean his cock, and she soon had it erect again. She smiled wickedly up at him as she took it into her mouth. Her hands snaked down to her slit and began to play with the man in the boat. Soon, she was moaning around his rod, much to his pleasure. He went off for the third time that evening, the second time in her mouth, as her fingers tossed her into the ecstasy of her third climax. She floated again, and was placed on her feet with the shower head spraying directly on the base of her neck.

“My turn.” he said, smiling. He soaped her up with the liquid soap, getting her quite slippery, and smiled wickedly as his tongue began to work magic on her downstairs. She cried out as he sucked her clit into his mouth, then began to make circles on it with his tongue before probing deep into her like a butterfly drinking nectar from a flower. Her own hands played with her soapy breasts as he did his work, and took exquisite pleasure in it as well. Her knees were weak and wouldn’t support her any longer, so she ended up leaning against the wall.

“GOD!!” she screamed as another climax rocked her world. He held her close to keep her from falling, and seated them in the back. The spray moved, washing the soap off of them. He turned her around so he was sitting behind her, and lowered her onto his resurrected erection. He held her in a warm and comforting embrace, and she sat there, her eyes almost rolled back into her head with the pleasure of just sitting there, feeling his veins throbbing inside.

Hold onto consciousness a little longer, kitten. his voice said, though it was not picked up by her ears. The voice was soft, but powerful, buoying her against post-coital lethargy. His hands were at her hips now, boosting her up, and letting her gently back down, up, down, up, down—an animal grunt erupted from her as she felt yet another climax welling up. She didn’t know how much more pleasure she could take. As she felt his seed inside her, the last thing she felt was the pulsing seizure of her climax before consciousness abandoned her, and she collapsed, still twitching, against him.

She had no idea how long she lay there asleep, but some remnant of employee training told her she needed to call work. She opened her eyes and found herself in Mick’s bed. She reached for the phone, and fought bleary eyes and a foggy mind to dial.

“Karl...it’s me, Katarina.” she said.

“Damn, Kat, you sound like you haven’t slept in days!” he said. “I was about to file a missing person’s report. Where are you?”

“I...” she started. Mick’s voice prompted her from inside her mind. “The right headlight burned out on the way to the customer’s house. I made the delivery, and on my way back, I ran over a branch. Couldn’t see it because of the light. The closest place to find a phone was where I’d come from.”

“Jeez.” Karl said. “I’ll send a truck for you.”

“It’s okay, Mick said he’d take care of everything.” she responded. “Damsel in distress and all that.”

“You sound like you’re going to crash.”

“Yeah, I probably shouldn’t operate heavy machinery or fly any jumbo jets until I’ve rested my eyes for a bit.”

“Nice to see your wit hasn’t suffered.”

“Trust me, you wouldn’t want me to put anything rusty and dull in your ear.”

“Ouch.” Karl remarked. “Okay, is it okay if I clock you out? Can’t have you sleeping on the job.”

“Talk more later. Sleep now.” Kat said, hanging up. She closed her eyes and drifted back to sleep, dreaming of Mick.

“Morning, kitten.” Mick said as she opened her eyes again. “Feel up to breakfast?”

“Mmm, love some.” she sighed. He scooped her nude form up in his arms and carried her like a blushing bride to the table. “I really shouldn’t impose on you like this.” she said as she used her biscuit to sop up some of the gravy between bites of eggs and sausage.

“Nonsense, you deserve it.” Mick said. “Besides, I got a huge cash settlement after my accident—more than I would have gotten in a lawsuit, but it was worth it to keep their name out of the papers. Anyway, I never told them about the powers it gave me, didn’t seem like something they needed to know about.

“Powers...” she mumbled, her sleep-fogged brain putting the pieces together.

“I’ve only just now let you spend more than a second thinking about it. Let’s just say I wanted you to enjoy the moment instead of spoiling your pleasure with all the hows and whys and wherefores.” Mick said.

“So...am I your mind-controlled sex-slave or something?” she asked, putting the last of the biscuit into her mouth.

“Nah, I never liked that master/slave talk.” Mick said. “Anyway, I’d be afraid I’d change something fundamental about you. That’s why I stick mostly to minor stuff, like not noticing things, making you come without being touched, stuff like that.”

“I like that second part.” she said, smiling. He gave her another orgasm that made her clamp her fork tightly between her teeth. When it was over, she’d forgotten what had been on it before. This time he was the one smiling, and she had a sort of all-over blush.

“I can also sense things.” he said. “I felt your pain, and your strength. I felt your determination as you worked hard, saving up so you could go to college. What would you say if I told you I wanted to accelerate your plans?”

“You mean...put me through college?”

“If you still want to go.”

“Yes, but...why go through all this for me?”

“I’ve been corrupted by all those superhero comics I read as a kid.” Mick said, his smiling eyes half-lidded. “Using my powers for good, rescuing damsels in distress. I, um, matched your truck to the story I had you give Karl last night. Wouldn’t want you to get caught in a lie.”

“You’re sweet, but what do you get out of it?” she asked. Her chair slid around the table until it was beside his. He picked up her hand and dropped a deft kiss in it, which made something inside her melt, and she got juices all over the chair.

“Nothing you’re not already willing to give me, but the opportunity is enough.” he said. “Maybe I want to share your satisfaction when you get what you know you deserve. Maybe I want to watch you succeed and know I had a hand in it. Maybe I want to share the pleasure you feel when I...” he kissed her palm again, sending ripples of pleasure through her body, “...do things to you even you don’t know you like yet.”

“Mmm, do that some more.” she moaned.

“Or maybe I just want an excuse to be with you, make myself your sugar daddy. Does it really matter all that much?”

“Mmmmm, I guess not.” she sighed. “So, is Daddy going to spank his little girl when she’s naughty?” she asked with lustful eyes.

“I think it depends on how naughty my little kitty is.” he said, sliding her into his lap. He gave her another one of those delightful mental orgasms. Then another one, stronger this time. Then another. Again. Her body shuddered and shivered under an onslaught of pleasure, until she cried out...

“OH GOD YES!!”

“There’s a good girl, cum really hard for Daddy.” he said playfully as her body shuddered and convulsed. He stopped it just before she would have passed out, and let her calm down as she lay cuddled in his lap, her head on his shoulder. She smiled, floating in a happy fog in his arms. He wiped the sweat from her body with a rag, and she drifted off to sleep. When she awoke again, she was in his truck, and they were crossing the city limits into town. She could see the delivery truck in the flatbed trailer behind them, its right front tire flattened. They pulled into her former place of employment so she could give Karl her resignation along with his truck. She moved sleepily, half-supported by Mick.

“Katie, I need you to clock in so we...” Karl started. He stopped, his jaw agape as the full impact of her entrance sunk in. She was wearing some shorts and an oversized T-shirt Mick had given her, and held her uniform under her arm. “Aww, come on, Katie, you can’t quit on me now!

“I’ve wanted to for almost two years, Karl.” she said. “This is just the straw that broke the camel’s back. You don’t think I didn’t see you clocking me out as I was leaving to deliver this customer’s pizza, do you?” she asked. A few of the nearest customers stopped eating to stare. “It’s not bad enough you take my tips, do you really have to skim my hours, too? I’ve worked more than fifty hours this week. How many am I actually going to find on my paycheck?” She handed him the money from her delivery, and her uniform. “Not all of them, I suspect. And my name is Katarina. I would think after two years of correcting you, you’d have learned it by now.” She beckoned to two of her male coworkers and instructed them to help Mick unload the delivery truck from the flatbed. She went to her own car, and once the truck was unloaded, followed Mick back to his place. As she parked her car, she felt an immense weight lift off of her shoulders. For the first time since her stepmother had kicked her out, she felt free. She could go to college, and learn to help people. She could do something useful with her life, not merely survive. It was a good feeling, and she sat in her car, savoring it.

In the mean time, the new semester didn’t start for three more weeks, so there was plenty of time to relax and enjoy life. She was overdue for a vacation anyway.

“Root beer float?” Mick asked, appearing at her window.

“You read my mind.” she said pleasantly, accepting the treat.

“Yeah, I kind of do that.” he quipped. She laughed. It felt damn good.

End.