The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Meaning of Respect

Juni was tired of the jokes. She was sick of male performers at SCR calling her breasts “headlights”. Sure they were nice and firm, and they did attract attention, but that’s not the attention she wanted. As a fellow performer, she wanted respect regardless of her breast size. She was sick of the whistling when she walked by-obviously done by neandrathals. Although Juni was used to it, one incident finally made her snap.

It was backstage after a rehearsal. Juni was getting ready to go back to her dressing room, when Sabine Taylor, who was American and white, and 5′6″ with short, brownish/blond hair, said, “Hey baby-flash those headlights my way!” “Sabine, get a life!", she exclaimed.

“Oh come on babe-you can’t possibly hide those things. You’re sexy and you know it.”

“Screw you, Sabine! I’m a human being too and I deserve respect! Why don’t you harass other women?”

“Because you stand out, if you know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I know exactly what you mean jerk! You obviously weren’t around when the brains were passed out. It’s amazing you’ve come this far!”

“Well, I can’t help it if you’re hot. Women were meant to be stared at, especially you. Come on-you’re lying if you say that you don’t want this kind of attention.”

I don’t, and that’s no lie.”

“Whatever,” Sabine said.

“Bye Sabine,” she said and left the backstage. The actor just watched her leave and whistled.

* * *

That night, Juni was at home and in her bedroom-chatting on the phone. She was talking to her girlfriend Ly Nguyen.

“Sabine is such a jerk. He thinks women are like pieces of meat-meant to be stared at.”

“That creep!", Ly said.

“Yeah. I wish there was a way that I could get back at him. I mean, he has no right to treat me or any other woman that way.”

“Maybe you could humiliate him.”

“That’s a good idea, but how?”

“With hypnosis. Put him under and then humiliate him.”

Juni’s eyes widened and she said, “Ly...that’s perfect! That’s absolutely perfect! Wait...how am I going to pull this off?”

“Get him into your dressing room, but you’ll need a time when you’re not disturbed. Do you think you could do it before showtime?”

“I guess, but then I’d have to make it quick.”

“Well then, do it the day before-after everyone leaves rehearsal.”

Juni thought about it and said, “That’s a great idea! Thanks Ly!”

“No problem. When you’re done, call me and tell me about it.”

“Okay!", she squealed, “bye now!”

Juni hung up the phone and giggled excitedly. Tomorrow, Sabine was going to get what was coming to him.

* * *

The next morning before leaving for work, she rummaged through her drawer looking for something to hypnotize Sabine with. Finally, she found it: it was a beautiful, gold necklace. Juni put it around her neck, left the house and headed to SCR. Today was going to be a productive day; for her at least.

She arrived at SCR and went backstage. Sure enough, Sabine and his friends were there.

“Here comes headlights!", he said-and his friends whistled.

Juni went to him and said, “Sabine, I was thinking. I was a little too hard on you yesterday. Come to my dressing room after rehearsal and I can make it up to you.”

“Sure Juni,” he said-surprised but smug.

After she left, his friend John said, “She likes you man!” and punched his arm.

“Yeah, I know. You know women-they can’t resist my charms. I knew she would succumb sooner or later.” How wrong he was.

* * *

After rehearsal, everyone went home, so Sabine and Juni were alone. “Well, let’s get to my dressing room. After all, I did promise to make it up to you.”

“Right behind you babe,” he said confidently. They walked down the hall to her dressing room. When they got there, they went inside and she locked the door. She said, “Before we begin, I want to show you something.”

“What is it?", he asked.

“This,” she said and took off the necklace. “I want you to take a good look at my necklace. Isn’t it beautiful?”

“Yes, it is.”

“You can get a better view of it from here,” she said and held it up above his eyes. Sabine had to strain his eyes to see it. Juni began to swing the necklace back and forth.

“Look at my necklace. See how it swings back and forth, back and forth.” His eyes watched the necklace and she said, “As you watch the necklace, you are becoming more and more relaxed. Relax, Sabine. Relax and look at my beautiful necklace.”

His face and body relaxed as he continued to stare at the necklace going back and forth.

“Good boy,” she said, “and now you may notice that your eyes are beginning to feel heavy. Staring at my necklace makes them heavier and heavier, and you are so relaxed.”

“I am so relaxed,” he droned.

“Your eyes are so heavy, and you feel very sleepy now. Sabine, you are so sleepy and soon you will sleep, but you will not close your eyes until I command it. I’m going to remove the necklace now, and tell you to look at my lips.”

“Yes Juni,” he said sleepily.

“Good. Now look at my lips.”

He focused his heavy, sleepy eyes on her sensuous lips and they said, “Close your eyes now.”

Sabine’s eyes slammed shut and she said, “Open your eyes but remain asleep. Look into my eyes.”

He opened his eyes and looked into hers. She was very pleased. “So, you like calling my breasts ‘headlights’ huh? Well today, you’re going to learn the meaning of respect for them, for me and women everywhere. Now strip down to your underwear.”

Sabine did as he was told and she unbuttoned her halter top and removed her bra-revealing her beautiful, full breasts. She said, “Suck them slave. Show me how much you love my headlights.”

He put his mouth around one nipple and began to suck intensely. After he was done, he began to suck the other. She moaned in pleasure, but in a few minutes she told him to stop because her nipples were becoming swollen. He complied without question.

Juni said, “Kneel down.”

Sabine kneeled and she said, “In the future, you will no longer call me ‘headlights’, and you will treat me as well as the other women in this theatre with respect. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand.”

“Good, slave boy. Now after I dress, I will awaken you.”

She put on her bra and buttoned up her halter top. Afterwards, she said, “At the count of three, you will awaken. One. Two. Three.”

Sabine’s eyes cleared and he saw himself naked and kneeling before Juni. “Ahhh!!,” he screamed, “what did you do to me?”

“I taught you the meaning of respect.”

“You humiliated me!", he exclaimed.

Juni just smiled, grabbed his clothes, opened the door and threw them out into the hallway.

“Fetch boy!", she said-laughing.

Sabine ran out the door after his clothes, and in the process, encountered a female performer.

“Ewww! Put some clothes on!", she exclaimed.

Meanwhile, back in the dressing room, Juni got on her cellphone and called Ly. “How’d it go?", Ly asked.

“Worked like a charm.”

“That’s great, Juni,” she squealed, “I guess you sure showed him.”

“I guess I did,” she said, grinning.

Then they laughed.

“Sabine’s going to be respecting women from now on, especially me. He’s not getting away with this garbage anymore.”

“You said it girl!", Ly said.

Juni looked at the clock and said, “Well, I gotta run now. It’s 2:15 and the show starts at 2:30.”

“Okay bye,” Ly said.

“Bye, love ya,” Juni said in return-then hung up the call.

She rushed down the hall to the Mainstage’s backstage, just in time. The director was there, and he said, “Okay everyone-places now. I know you’re all a little nervous, but we’re worked very hard on this production and I know you’re all going to do fine. In 15 minutes, you’re going to go out and give the audience the best show ever. Now break a leg, and get out there and do your thing.”

At 2:30, the show started and everyone was in place. The play was called “Foolish Love”, and Sabine and Juni were up first. Sabine was “Dan” and Juni was “Alex.”

Dan: “Alex, you’re my whole world. I’m so in love-passionately in love with you and...” Alex: “Dan, this may not be love..this may be just merely lust.”

The show went on for two hours, with a 15-minute intermission. The audience loved it, and at the end the director was proud of everyone. Later, when everyone had gone home, Juni and Sabine were alone again-sitting on the Mainstage.

“Juni, look..”

“Oh, thanks for actually calling me by my name,” she said-grinning. “Juni, I was a total idiot for disrespecting you, and I hope you can forgive me. Humiliating me was the best thing you could’ve done. It made me wake up and see the error of my ways.”

“I forgive you, but I’m glad you learned your lesson.” she said.

“I have. I realize that I need to treat other women with respect and not judge them by their breast size. I really want to make it up to you. Can I take you to dinner?”

“Why of course, Sabine,” she said, “where should we go?”

“How about ‘Scott’s Seafood’? I’m a seafood nut. I love it.”

“Sure,” she said, “what time?”

“In a few minutes,” he said.

“Okay, but first let me make a private phone call.”

“Of course,” he said.

She went out in the lobby and called Ly.

“Hello?", Ly answered.

“Ly, guess who’s got a date tonight?”

“You mean he’s actually taking you out? You go girl!”

“Thanks,” she said-beaming, “now what have you been up to?”

“Taking care of my bratty female cousin,” she said, “she gives me quite a workout.”

“Same old stuff, huh?”

“Yeah..hold on,” Ly said. In the background, Ly screamed at her cousin in Vietnamese.

Juni just grinned. Ly came back and said, “Oh! You’d better get to your date!”

“Right! See ya!”

“Back at ya!", the Asian said.

“Okay bye,” Juni said and hung up. Then she ran back to the Mainstage and told Sabine, “Let’s go.”

“Gotcha!", he said-and the left the Mainstage auditorium. Soon they were out of SCR.

That night at the restaurant, they had a pleasant conversation, laughing and talking. Sabine was definately treating her with respect, and Juni was loving it. After dinner, he drove her home and they shared a passionate kiss goodnight in the car. Then she went into the house, into her bedroom-and called Ly. She answered the phone and Juni said, “Ly-I’m back!”

“You’d better tell all!", she exclaimed-excitedly.

“Well, he treated me with the utmost respect, and when we got to my house..”

“He what?”

“Well...”

“Well?” she squealed.

“We kissed!", she exclaimed.

“No!”

“Yes!”

“You guys actually kissed?”

“Yeah, AND we’re going out next week.”

“Juni, I am sooooo jealous, but you owe your success to me,” she said-giggling.

“That I do, hon,” she said, “without you, none of this would have happened.”

“I rule,oh yeah,I rule!", Ly said-doing a dance around her bedroom.

“Ly, are you okay in there?” her mom asked.

“Yes mom!", she called.

“Okay,” her mom called back,“by the way-dinner’s ready.”

“Be there in a sec!", she said.

“I gotta go, J,” she said, “so I’ll talk to you later.”

“Okay, bye,” Juni said.

“Bye,” Ly said back.

Again, Juni hung up the call. This time she was extremely elated, and couldn’t wait for the second date.

The next week when Juni went to SCR for a rehearsal, she went backstage and Sabine’s friends were calling her breasts “headlights”. The actor told them, “Hey lay off. She’s a person too, and deserves our respect.”

“Hey, what’s gotten into you?” Thomas asked, “last week you were different.” “Well, Juni’s taught me an important lesson. I need to respect women in general as human beings, and not as objects, and you should too. Man, she really opened up my eyes about my behavior.”

“Whatever, Sab,” Jason said. Seeing Juni, he asked, “How are those headlights?”

She just grinned and went to him,saying, “Fine. Um, Jason, do you want to come by my dressing room after rehearsal? It will be an interesting meeting.” “Would I? Of course babe!", he exclaimed.

“Great,” she said, “see you after rehearsal.”

After rehearsal, as Sabine had done, Jason followed Juni to her dressing room and after they got in, she locked the door.

She was going to teach him the meaning of respect.