The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Meagle

Synopsis: Stan creates a social media program “Meagle” that allows him into the minds of users

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

In a corner of the basement…

Stan had his cock out as he got ready to enjoy himself

He joined the network and logged into Meagle (his creation).

A guy appeared in the monitor and Stan leant forward quickly and pressed the keyboard, skipping past that first person. “Shheeshhhhh” he said, disappointed in the next three people he saw.

Then there appeared a woman (in her bedroom) wearing a pullover. She had very thick brown eyebrows and bright eyes.

“Hi”, Stan said.

“Uh…,” she leant forward

“You can’t skip me…”

“I…,” she began and looked confused as her hand stopped moving towards her keyboard.

“What’s your name?” he asked.

She paused.

“You must tell me…,” he smiled.

“Liza.”

“Cool” he said as she sat back… still confused.

“Take off your top” he said.

She reached for the hem and began pulling it up.

“Liza!” cried a girl’s voice “What are you doing?”

“Shit!” Stan spat… “You’re not alone?”

“My sister is here…” Liza said as she held her top in front of her.

“Put her on, quick!”

“What?” Liza asked

“Do it!” he snapped.

“Liza, what’s going on?”

“PUT HER ON!” he growled

“Beth….you… you have to see this…,”

“What?” Beth asked, confused by her sister’s behaviour… Liza turned the monitor around and in an instant Beth’s eyes seemed to glaze over as she gazed at the subliminal message buried in the program.

“Take your top off, Beth” Stan said.

“I…?” she began as she pulled the shit she wore up over her head.

“So… you’re sisters?” he asked.

“Yes” Beth said.

“Yes,” Liza echoed.

“Sit together so I can see you both…” he said as he played with his cock.

Beth moved onto the bed and sat next to her sister.

“Alright!” he smiled. “Take your bras off too” he said.

“What’s hap…?” Liza began as she reached behind her and began unhooking her bra…

“I don’t…?” Beth said as she began doing the same.

“Show them to me” he said as they had been holding their hands up over their modesty.

They dropped their hands and he got to see very pale white flesh.

“Alright!” he laughed as he stroked his cock.

“Now… turn and kiss each other…” he said.

They turned…looked at each other… and then…a quick smack on the lips…

“No… passionately!” he said “Do it more erotically…”

The looked confused at each other… but leant in and began pressing their pale pink lips to each other…

“Oh, yeah!” Stan gasped as he came in a wad of tissues.

He turned the connection off and looked down at the mess he’d made. “Fuccckkkkk!” he laughed.

“Stan? Are you down there?” Karen (his sister) called.

“No… what?” he blurted as he tried to find a place to dispose his soiled tissues.

He heard her coming down the stairs.

He got his pants part way up and then just sat down behind his desk, hoping she wouldn’t notice.

But the ammonia-like smell… she did notice that. “Have you been jerking off again?” she sneered.

“Nn..n..nooo”

“You’re such a fucking liar!” she wheezed in both a genuine laugh and a sign she didn’t accept his word.

She drew closer to him and he flinched and she sensed he was hiding something.

“If you’ve been jerking off again… I’m telling mom”

“No.. but…”

“She said I could move down here if you give it up…”

“Well I’m not going to… ,” he began

“Then I’ll just go tell mom you’ve been beating that little Weiner of yours!”

“No, please!” he panicked and leapt up and then realised his pants were down.

“You have!” she gasped “You creepy little pervert.”

“But…”

“I’m going to tell mom,” she said and turning around she called out “Mom?”

“No.. please…I… I got to show you something”

“Mom?”

“No… please… look… I’ll pay you $50 to look…”

“I’m not going to look at your skinny dick!”

“No.. it’s not that… here… look…”

“What am I going to look at?”

“Please… just look at this screen…”

“No.. Mom?” she called again.

“I’ll give you $100!” he said.

She paused. She had a wry smile. This was more impressive.

“What am I going to look at?”

“Please… it’s… it’s something I’ve developed…”

“Okay…,” she smiled “But… $200!”

“What?”

“$200!”

“No… I….,” he stuttered when she turned back to call out. “Okay! Okay!” he gasped.

“Show me the money first…”

“Alright! Alright!” he said and he took his wallet off the desk. “Here!” he said opening it up.

“Shit!” she gasped seeing the thick wad of noted “Where’s you get all that?”

“From subscribers”

“What?”

“They send it in…”

“In cash?”

“Yes…”

“But why… I mean… cash?”

“It’s because… no wait… I don’t have to tell you… just come and look at this…,” he said as he handed out the notes he’d counted.

“Okay! Okay!” she smiled triumphantly. In her mind she was still going to tell their mom and then she’d have him kicked out of here and she’d still come out on top…

She grinned to herself at her own sense of cleverness…Not realising what was going to happen to her…

“Okay, what is this?” she asked as she sat down at her brother’s desk.

“Let me fix this for you,” Stan said, leaning over Karen’s shoulder to swing a device around to face her.

“Okay,” he said now look at this screen…

“Okay, I’m looking?”

“Now… take off your top…” he said.

“You’re kidding!” she snorted but reached to her hem and pulled it up over her head. “Now, take off your bra…,” he added.

“Is this a joke?” Karen asked as she leant a little forward, reaching behind her she unclipped it.

“Now… suck my cock..,” he said.

“You’re…,” she began to say… but she turned and unzipped him. “Get it out,” she said impatiently.

He drew his cock out and her mouth went down over his softie. She took him in and grew him with each suck.

“Oh, fuck…!” he grinned looking down as his older sister went up and down on his cock.

“Oh, baby!” he moaned as she worked his shaft… It was clear she’d done this before and her tongue wrapped around his cock head, touching his glans… and set him off…

Despite having come less than an hour earlier he shot a huge load again… and his sister hungrily ate it all down.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkk!” he cried as she swallowed all the load he dumped in her gob.

Her lips smacked and she looked up at him waiting his next command.

“Thank you, Sis,” he sighed.

She sat there blankly.

It took him a moment to realise he state of mind… “You… um… will not remember any of this…”

“I won’t remember any of this…,” she repeated in her hypnotised monotone.

“You won’t bother me again down here…, unless I call you to come…Understand?”

She nodded.

“Good, now rise up… and when you get to the top of the stairs you will wake up… do you understand?”

“Yes” she nodded.

“Good… get up, and go…,” he said.

“Yes…” she said and she rose up and began to leave

“Wait..,” he said.

She stopped. “If you see any come on you, or taste it… it won’t matter to you…”

“Yes” she nodded.

“Go,” he said again.

She left.

Karen walked slowly up the stairs and opened the door to the basement and she suddenly blinked and sucked in a giant breath. She wondered what she had done to be there… but she shrugged and closed the door behind her… thinking she would not disturb her brother…

And, she didn’t noticed the salty after-taste in her mouth.

“Fuck that was incredible!” Stan said as he collapsed back into his chair. He turned his set-up back around and then relaxed again in his chair and thought with glee at the cock-sucking he’d just made his sister give to him.

It took another ten minutes of just sitting there warmly contemplating that felatio before he decided to see if he could tweak his set up and make it even more stronger—more effective.

He drew out his soldering-iron and got his magnifying glass (on a clamp and swivel arm) into place and with some more solder began working in a new circuit on a small mother-board.

He wondered if he could make he effects even longer lasting.

“Who would he try it on?”

“Stan are you down there?”

“Yes, mom….” he grinned and he knew who he would try it on. “I’m down here…,”

“What?”

“Can you come here for a moment?” he called.

“Um… I’m kinda busy…,” she said back

“What did you want?”

“I just wanted to see if you were home…”

“Fuck” he said to himself… he would not be able to lure his mom down. At least… not yet…

He grinned and realised he had a hard-on just thinking of controlling his mom and he decided he had to connect back on-line and get some more bitches into performing for him…

But that was for another day…

The End