The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mayan Ear Whistle

mc, mf, md

Synopsis: An urban explorer finds an ancient artifact that has mind control abilities.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. No person or place in this story is real to the author’s knowledge. Any people, place, or events that resemble real life are simply coincidence. The Mayan (Aztec) Death Whistle is real, and I encourage anyone curious to look it up. There’s a great video found here.

As it happens colleges sometimes close. Salt Grove College was one of those. Decades ago it was a lively place where people from all backgrounds could get an education. So many people worked there. So many people lived close by. Few people were willing to fund the school. Programs started being closed. Fields of study were narrowed. Grants were not granted. The school shut down. No one told Angus Jonah.

Angus was on a two year field research of excavating a possible burial plot in Mexico. He left when there was still money in the college’s coffers. He was at La Concordia, in Chiapas, Mexico, and digging up a site that had been recently found due to a washing away of part of the mountain just south of the city. He found many artifacts that he catalogued and sent back to Salt Grove. If the archaeological department was still open they might have had publicity for the college with what was found. It might have saved the college if someone opened the box and realized what was inside.

As it happened no one opened the box in the archeology department. No one took a look at Angus’ notes. The emails went unanswered. The box sat in the empty office, in an empty building, in an empty college, and no one knew what was inside, except for Angus.

Angus didn’t get a chance to tell anyone. While at the dig site, on the side of a mountain, a sudden and violent rainstorm washed down tones of mud, and buried Angus. Angus was entombed with the skeletons he had been trying to unearth.

The letter sent to Angus was never opened. The letter was telling him to come back, and try to find another college. Angus was to take possession of anything he found at the site until ownership could be determined. The dead do not speak, and the dead do not open mail, and thus limbo set in. Angus was lost and never found. The artifacts were lost, but eventually were found.

* * *

“Hello everyone,” A man with a short black beard and curly black hair said to a camera he was holding while he was walking. “I’m James Ram, and this is Ram the World, where we check out old and abandoned buildings here in America. Today we are at what used to be Salt Grove College. Back in the sixties this place is where you could smoke pot in class, and no one cared. This is where art students were encouraged to do LSD. There’s also the rumor that their ancient history department was a distribution center for Columbian cocaine. I doubt that since the place closed down due to money issues, but we’re headed for the history department to see what we can find.”

The camera shifted to a squat brick building with large boarded up windows. There were chains on the doors, and graffiti all over the brick and wood. “If I find any Incan matrimonial head masks I’ll let George Clooney know,” James said off camera. “Points to anyone who got that reference,” James said. James went around to the back of the building. After looking around there was one grate that looked loose enough for James to lever off with his hand held pry bar. After knocking around some dust and spider webs he was inside the boiler room of the building.

James kept up a running commentary of what he was seeing, even as the camera showed the empty halls, the quiet rooms, and the abandoned offices. There were abandoned books and files everywhere. Stacks of molding and aging paper were left on desks and tables. Many stuffed chairs were overturned. The place hadn’t been explored if the lack of graffiti and footprints were anything to go by.

“So that looks like a professor’s office, at one point,” James said shining his light around for the camera. “Whoever worked here just left lots of books about Irish history on the shelves. Let’s go out to the main lobby and see if anything is there.” Through a doorway and out into a short hall there was a large entrance way and a half circle ring where a receptionist or security guard would sit. There was nothing behind the counter now but an old black plastic phone, still plugged in. Sitting on the ring like table was an old battered cardboard box.

“Well what do you think everyone, should we open the box and see if there is any nose candy inside?” James asked the audience that wasn’t there. In view of the camera a folding knife clicked open with just one thumb. The tape with nylon fibers infused was quickly cut and the box was opened to reveal newspaper.

“Okay we’ve got newspapers in, I think, Spanish,” James said. “They’re from seven years ago if I can read the date. I don’t read Spanish. I can barely read English and that was my major.” The camera showed the items wrapped in news paper, packed with news paper, slowly being brought out. James’ gloved hands gingerly took out each item. When the box was empty there were six items on the table. “If you haven’t liked and subscribed you better, because if you don’t I’ll smash these things without even opening them. Thank you to everyone who just clicked, and now we can see what’s inside.”

The first item was as small earthen pot with small handles. The sides were etched and James held the light to show the relief of the images. “Well that’s graphic,” James said. “I’ll have to blur these for YouTube, but those are sexual acts that you’re likely to only find on the internet. I have no idea what this little pot has to do with that, but there you go.”

The next two items were clearly also sexual in nature. The stone was polished, and smooth. They were long and shaped round with one side depicting a man, and the other side looking like a man’s penis. “These are dildos,” James said. “Ladies and, well just ladies, we have ancient dildos. I don’t care how long ago these were used I am so glad I’m wearing gloves.”

The next item was a sharp stone knife. The blade was short and curved, and if it had a handle it was gone. There was etching on the side of the knife that looked like it was used to cut off the end of a man’s penis. “Well that makes me uncomfortable,” James joked. “I have yet to see anything that looks like words or hieroglyphics on any of this stuff.”

The fifth item was something that looked like a human ear. The bottom was open, there were holes placed in various areas on the ear. The top of the item had what looked like a mouth piece. “I have no idea what this thing is,” James said. “It’s hollow. It might be a pipe for something like tobacco. If anyone knows what this is please leave your suggestions down in the comment section of this video.”

The last item was more mundane with it being a stone disk. There was a spiral etched in the disk, and the spiral was divided into sections. Inside of each section were depicted different sexual acts. “Oh, here’s something else I’m going to have to blur out,” James said. “These sex acts are raunchy. I will note that the acts are far more, involved, the closer you get to the middle of the disk.”

James started wrapping up the items again in the newspaper. “These things are clearly important to history,” James was saying sounding like he was more interested in preserving the artifacts for posterity. “I think I should take these with me to make sure they get to someone who knows what they’re for. Anyone out there joking they know what to do with dildos, keep them to yourselves. I don’t need to get banned because you have a potty mouth.”

James went through more of the building, and found nothing else of note. There was a large safe in one of the offices, but it was locked tight, and James had no intention of coming back and opening it. With a few more comments about abandoned books, James scooped up the box, and left the building the way he came. James banged the grate back into place, and went off into the sunset. He left Salt Grove College with a box under his arm and hours of film to edit.

* * *

Two days later James was on the speaker phone with a professor at Duke. “The two dildos are clearly dildos,” Professor Walters said. “The knife and bowl are connected. When a man got circumcised as an adult they would collect the blood in that bowl. It was thought to have magical sexual powers. I believe the disk is showing what sexual acts a person has to perform to reach enlightenment, or fulfillment, the closer you come to the middle. The whistle is a different matter.”

“Whistle?” James asked looking up at the camera recording his conversation.

“The item that looks like an ear,” Professor Walters said. “That is what we would call an air spring whistle. The opening at the bottom would be covered with the hand, and you would blow through the top. The Olmecs, Maya, and Aztec cultures all made those kinds of whistles that sound remarkably like what they depict. A frog sounds like a frog, and a bird sounds like a bird. The most famous is, and I hate this name, the Mayan Death Whistle. You can look it up and see what you think.”

“Why is it shaped like an ear?” James asked.

“I have no idea,” Professor Walters said. “I will tell you to not blow into it. That may damage the artifact, and it would be devastating.”

“What should I do with the artifacts?” James asked.

“Keep them safe,” Professor Walters said. “Please put the artifacts in a dark cool environment. Anywhere with low humidity would also be preferable.”

“Like a refrigerator?” James asked as a joke.

“As long as there isn’t anything else in your refrigerator that would contaminate them,” Professor Walters said.

“After my girlfriend left me all I’ve been eating is frozen TV dinners,” James answered.

“Then throw out any leftovers, keep cheese outside the refrigerator, and don’t keep milk past its expiration date,” Professor Walters said. “And don’t blow on the whistle. I’ll look into who would have been in Mexico from Salt Grove College, and who actually owns those artifacts. I’ll be in touch.”

“Thank you Professor Walters,” James said and looked at the whistle sitting on his coffee table. James looked into the camera and said, “I can’t blow on that stone artifact, but I have an idea of what I can blow.”

* * *

The camera jumped to James sitting on his couch with a coffee table before him. On the coffee table were his phone and a black plastic replica of the ear whistle. The phone was ringing and then picked up. “Doctor Walters,” Professor Walters said over the phone.

“Hi Professor Walters, this is James Ram,” James said and sounded a little sad.

“Ah, Mister Ram, if you are calling about who to send those artifacts too I’m sorry I have bad news,” Professor Walters said. “I have been unable to locate even a listing of anyone who worked at Salt Grove College. I was about to email some people I know to see if I can find anyone associated with the defunct department, but I haven’t had the time, yet.”

“Well I think you should hold off on that,” James said. “On my end I’ve been looking into the Mayan Ear Whistle.”

“Please don’t call it that,” Professor Walters said. “It is likely an incorrect and misleading name. First, let us find out to whom the artifacts belong to, and then we’ll come up with a name.”

“I think that would be very unwise,” James said into the phone. “You see I took the whistle to my brother’s medical company. He used a CT scanner to find out what the whistle looked like on the inside.”

“Oh that is fascinating,” Professor Walters said. “I would be very interested in seeing a recording of that scan. Did it show anything special?”

“A few things,” James said. “The whistle has an internal resonating cavity, and in that cavity were the three bones of the inner ear, of a human.”

“Fascinating,” Professor Walters said.

“What was even more fascinating was that my brother was able to use his 3D printer to make an exact replica of the whistle,” James said.

“Oh really, do you have a recording of the sound it makes?” Professor Walters asked.

“A recording doesn’t do it justice,” James said. “Before I continue, Professor Walters, I have to ask, does the Mayan Death Whistle have any physical effect on a person hearing it live?”

There was a brief pause before Professor Walters said, “Well I can only tell you what I’ve been told. The whistle you’re referring to instills fear, a considerable amount of fear, in anyone who hears it, or so I’ve been told. Why do you ask Mister Ram?”

James took a breath to brace himself for what he was about to say. “When I play this ear whistle,” James said and then paused before continuing, “it blanks out the minds of anyone who hears it.”

“I beg your pardon?” Professor Walters asked after a moment. “When you say it blanks out their minds, what do you mean?”

“I mean it seems to put them into a hypnotic trance,” James said. “Anything they are told in the trance they accept and obey without question. Professor, I don’t think anyone can know about this Mayan Ear Whistle.”

“Don’t call it that,” Professor Walters said sharply. “If what you are saying is true, then I quite agree. If people are susceptible to some kind of outside influence after hearing this whistle shaped like an ear, then of course no one can know about it.”

“No Professor,” James said picking up the black plastic replica of the ear whistle. “You don’t understand I mean no one can know about this.” With that James cupped the bottom of the Mayan Ear Whistle replica, and blew into the top.

The recording of the sound was almost eerie in how much it sounded like electric static. When James opened and closed his cupped hand under the replica the static changed tone, pitch, and trimmer that even over the recording seemed to be soothing and melodious with a crackling sound that seemed to be just enough to disturb someone. James played the replica for a few seconds and then lowered the black plastic ear.

“Professor Walters, can you hear me?” James asked.

“Yes,” the professor’s voice came back flat and monotone.

“Professor,” James started. “When we’re done with this call, I need you to delete all records of all the artifacts that I sent you, pictures or anything. I want you to delete them from your computer, empty the trash on your computer, and then do disks clean up on your computer. Before that I need you to delete all emails about the artifacts, anything dealing with Salt Grove College, and anything dealing with me. Then I want you to delete my phone number, any record of talking with me, and then from your own memory I want you to delete me and everything we’ve said. I want you to wipe clean this whole issue of me and the artifacts digitally, physically, and mentally. Can you do that for me Professor Walters?”

It was slow in coming but Professor Walters said, “Yes.”

“Good,” James said. “When I hang up you will wake up, and you will obey everything I’ve told you, understood?”

“Yes,” Professor Walters said still sounding in a daze.

“Thank you Professor Walters, for everything,” James said and sounded sad as he pressed the button on the phone to hang up. James looked into the camera and said, “I don’t know why I’m recording this.” With that the camera cut out.

* * *

The camera cut in again and James was holding the camera, showing him at the front door of his apartment. “Okay so it is eight twenty-seven and I have been busy testing out the Mayan Ear Whistle,” James was saying. “It’s pretty obvious that it works on both men and women. Depending on hearing acuity the range is about thirty feet. If I just blow the whistle and then anyone who hears it is not given commands or is told to wake up they stay unmoving in the trance for about twenty to thirty minutes. The whistle only works in person, not over video, or audio recordings, but it does work over video calls and phone calls. I’m not sure what the difference is. And any second now we’re going to see how well the post hypnotic commands work.”

Right then there was a knock on the door. James opened the door to a very pretty and confused woman. She was tall with dirty blond hair pulled back into a bun. Her face had high cheekbones, almond shaped eyes, and a perfectly symmetrical beautiful face. She had on a light blue blouse, and a pleated black skirt. She seemed taller with her two inch black heels on. “Hi,” she said confused. “I’m not sure why I’m here. I’m Nicole Cooper.”

“James Ram of Ram the World videos,” James said extending his hand to shake. “Won’t you come in?”

“Thanks,” Nicole said and as soon as she was in and James closed the door her expression changed. In an eye blink she went from confused to raging lust.

“I have to suck your cock!” Nicole screamed. She grabbed hold of the front of her blouse and pulled hard. Buttons went flying as the fabric ripped and tore. She quickly removed her shirt, and then literally ripped her bra off letting free her B-size breasts.

“PLEASE, LET ME HAVE YOUR DICK!” Nicole yelled at the top of her lungs. Her nimble fingers grabbed hold of the black fabric of her skirt and with her biceps bulging she pulled with all her might until the cloth separated and her skirt was ripped away. She pulled hard on her panties until it was clear she was hurting herself, but she ripped the slim pink fabric free from her body.

Nicole dropped to her knees and started attacking James’ crotch. “Please let me have your cock, I need it so badly, please let me suck on it,” Nicole was saying as she was fighting the zipper on James’ pants.

“If you want it that bad, I guess you can have it,” James said with a smirk to the camera.

Nicole finally got the zipper down, the belt unbuckled, and the pants and shorts down. Like on a spring James’ six inch dick sprang out. Nicole made no other sound before she sucked the man meat into her face. A woman possessed with lust used her head like a piston on a car to take in James’ rod repeatedly.

“So I met Nicole at the park this morning,” James was saying to the camera as the blond woman undid the bun in her hair. “She was jogging and so I just blew the Mayan Ear Whistle at her, and she was instantly entranced. I gave her a few post hypnotic commands before sending her on her way. As you can see the command to come to my place and arrive at eight thirty worked perfectly. As soon as she was inside and the door was closed she would be consumed with the maximum amount of desire for my dick. Check on that one. She would rip her clothes off. That worked about as well as expected. Let’s see if the rest of the commands I implanted in her mind work just as well.”

“Hey Nicole,” James said as Nicole was taking James as deep into her throat as he could go. “I’m about to shoot my load. Let me spray your face and tits.”

Nicole extracted her face from James’ cock with a wet gag. “Yes!” She said with drool hanging from her mouth. She quickly was pushing up her modest size breasts. “Cover me with your cum! Mark me!”

James jacked off with one hand, holding the camera with the other, and in a second his dick squirted out a rope of semen. The white glob landed on Nicole’s right breast. She moved closer to him and his next quirt landed on her jaw line. She practically put her face under his dick and the last weak shot landed between her nose and right eye. Nicole rubbed the sticky white into her skin. Then when her fingers rubbed James’ cum onto her hard nipples another change came over her.

Nicole’s eyes went wide and one hand shot down between her legs. Nicole moaned as she said, “I need you to fuck me.” This was less pleading and more demanding. “I can’t live without your cock inside of me. Fuck me any way you want, please.”

“You’ll let me fuck you however I want?” James said with a smirk down at her.

“Yes, please, anyway you want me, you can have me,” Nicole switched to begging. “You can do me in the ass, or do me without a condom. I don’t care! My body is burning for your dick!”

“Well I don’t know,” James teased. “How about this, I’ll consider fucking you, if you crawl into my bedroom, saying ‘Ram the World is the greatest site on YouTube’ over and over again as you crawl. Oh and you get twice as aroused each time you say it.”

Nicole nodded her head. She didn’t argue, or consider things or even think about it. She turned onto her hands and knees and started crawling towards the door to the bedroom. With her blond hair falling down, her bare back arching, and her round ass wiggling she crawled saying, “Ram the World is the greatest site on YouTube. Ram the World is the greatest site on YouTube. Ram the World is the greatest site on YouTube.” The bedroom wasn’t far, and Nicole was focused, but even so by the time she was in the room there was a line of drool flowing from her slit to the floor.

“On the bed,” James said as he positioned the camera to catch the action. James had pulled off his pants by then, and only had a black shirt on.

Nicole was about to climb onto the bed, but James pulled her back. With her top half on the bed, her legs hung over the side. James let his cock slide down Nicole’s ass crack, but went lower, and she spread her legs in anticipation. James leaned forward so Nicole’s ass was high and her pussy easier to access. The wet squelching sound of Nicole’s pussy was drowned out by her moans of pleasure. James grunted as he forced his body forward to drive his six inch dick into her open and welcoming folds.

“You love this,” James said. “You’ve never had sex better than this.”

“GOD YES!” Nicole cried out. “You’re so good! I’ve never been wetter, or hotter, and I’m going to cum!”

“Yes, cum for me, cum now,” James said. He continued to thrust into Nicole, holding onto her hips, as the woman started to shake. Her legs and ass vibrated so fast the camera was having a hard time recording it. Her head bobbed up and down. Nicole’s back arched with her spine visible under her skin as sweat covered her body.

“So good,” Nicole said as James continued to thrust into her. She laid her top half onto the bed, slowly and gingerly. She looked spent, weak, and ready to drop asleep.

“Nicole,” James said and the woman made a small moan of acknowledgement, “aardvark cloud.”

A moment before Nicole was limp and nearly lifeless as she hung half off the bed. Her head was on its side and she looked ready to drop off into dream land. After the words ‘aardvark cloud’ hit her ears the change was instant. Her head snapped up, and so did her body. On her elbows she was again consumed with lust as she was letting out sexual cries with each push of her ass onto James’ cock. “Do it again,” Nicole demanded. “Make me cum again on your glorious dick.”

James got a handful of her blond hair and pulled her hair back as he slammed into her. “Tell me what you are?” He demanded.

“I am your fuck slut,” Nicole said in gasps between thrusts.

“What am I?” James asked in a gruff and harsh voice.

“You’re my fuck lord,” Nicole said her body drenched with sweat and her body twitching in an impending orgasm.

“Fuck right you fuck slut,” James said slapping her ass. “I am your fuck lord and you are my fuck slut. You’ll fuck me anytime I want.” Again James slapped her ass and it seemed to put Nicole over the edge.

This time Nicole’s orgasm was nearly violent. Her body jumped, pulling her hips far away and off James’ cock. Her hips bounced as her ass vibrated. Nicole seemed to be hopping up and down using her pussy, and all the while between hops the woman’s legs and body seemed to shake brutally. Nicole’s hands were between her legs, either protecting, or trying to hold in the most extreme part of her orgasm. After a minute she seemed to calm down, and after another minute she rolled over, looking sedated and satisfied.

“My boyfriend will never be able to satisfy me again,” Nicole said with her legs open and her pussy and legs covered in her juices. Her face and chest were damp with sweat, mixing with the cum from the blowjob before. She looked like a used sexual toy that she’d been turned into.

“You have no idea how true that is,” James said. Nicole looked over at him and tried to focus. “Fuck slut robot mode,” James said grabbing a pair of shorts from a nearby laundry basket.

Nicole’s eyes snapped open wide. Despite looking like a rag doll a moment before she jumped off the bed and stood at attention. With her hands down at her sides, her glazed eyes looking straight ahead, and with no expression on her face.

“I’d say this was a successful test,” James said. “Okay robot fuck slut listen and obey this programming. In your Nicole programming mode you will have no memory of me or any time you are with me. You will dump your boyfriend immediately, and take no other man as your lover. You will write your phone number on the dry erase board before you leave. As soon as you walk out the door your Nicole programming will come back online and have no knowledge of being a fuck slut or a robotic fuck slut.”

James looked her up and down and grinned. “However, we do need to make some changes in you,” James said with a grin. “You will shave your pussy and legs daily. You will dye your hair platinum blond. You will get huge silicone breast implants. Since running might be out of the question you will start lifting weights and eating healthy to keep your body fat low and your muscles toned. Let’s see, how about from now on any outfit you wear has to have bare shoulders, exposed cleavage, under boob, exposed midriff, or a combination of all of those. Try to get as many of those as you can with your outfit. If I think of anything else I’ll call you. Now put on your clothes as best as possible, write your phone number on the dry erase board by the front door, and leave.”

Nicole said nothing but moved smoothly like a manufacturing robot. No energy was wasted in getting her panties back on, wedged into her ass crack. Her skirt waist was stretchy enough to be tied. Her bra was hopelessly ripped apart. Her blue blouse was able to be tied in a way to show off her midriff and give a generous view of her cleavage. Still acting like a robot she made perfect numbers on the dry erase board. She then walked out the door.

James closed the door and then the camera saw him looking through the peep hole. From the other side of the door Nicole’s voice could be heard saying, “Where am I?”

The camera cut off.

* * *

When the camera came back on it was daylight. At James’ front door stood two people, a man and woman, both looked expressionless and standing at attention. The man looked like James without the beard, taller, and a few years older, wearing a blue polo shirt and kakis. The woman was blond, but thick with muscle under fat, and had on a blue uniform two sizes too big and sporting a patch that indicated she was security.

“So I fucked up,” James said coming into the camera’s view holding the black plastic replica of the ear whistle. “This is my brother Peter, and what was your name?”

“Denise Simpson,” The blond woman said without emotion.

“Right, so I fucked up when Peter helped me make the replica Mayan Ear Whistle,” James said with a sigh. “His company EGA Smith Biological keeps a copy of everything, offsite and secure from tampering. So when we used his CT scanner to scan the ear whistle, there was a recording of it he couldn’t delete. When we used his 3D printer to make this replica, there was a record of the design and print job. Even the security log had my name and picture was saved, and couldn’t be deleted. The computers also showed Peter trying to delete everything. There was also a copy of the video surveillance, which showed me blowing the whistle and everyone doing everything I said. Oops on my part. Now Peter and Denise are here to ‘talk’ to me. So, Peter, tell me the full and complete truth, why are you really here?”

“I need to stop you from ruining other people’s lives,” Peter said without emotion.

“Oh really, like who,” James said mocking.

“Your ex, Cindy, who is now certain she, wants to be an adult porn star,” Peter said.

“What? How do you know about that?” James asked.

“She put it out on her social media, and I saw it,” Peter stated. “My security team was following you while you were using the replica whistle over the past three days. You used it on Nicole Cooper to make her your personal sex toy. You used it on Mari Enns to become a female body builder exhibitionist. You used it on Eleanor Weekes to become a nudist. You used it on Coleen Acker and Carla Hoffman to become sex crazed lesbian nymphomaniacs. You used—.”

“Okay you can stop now,” James said. “So why did you come here?”

“To try and talk sense into you,” Peter said. “That whistle is too much power for you.”

“I suppose you can handle it,” James spat.

“Yes,” Peter said. “I am more mentally mature than you are.”

“Fuck you,” James yelled at his brother while pacing. “You’re the one that mom always went on about. Peter got straight A’s. Peter got a full ride to Boston. Peter started his own company. Peter is married with a baby girl. What did mom ever say about me?”

“She loved that you were willing to take risks and enjoyed what you were doing,” Peter said.

James stopped and looked at his brother. “What?”

“Mom said you always loved to explore,” Peter said in his monotone voice. “You were getting to explore and investigate places that looked risky, but you seemed to love doing it. Mom just wants you to be happy.”

“I’m not happy,” James yelled and then calmed and repeated, “I’m not happy. I’m lonely. I want someone in my life. I let Cindy in my life, and she went and fucked that shit head Joshua. She didn’t want me. After I gave her everything, she threw me away. Do you know how that feels?”

“Yes,” Denise said. “My boyfriend left me for another woman.”

“No shit, what did you do?” James asked unimpressed.

“Ate a pint of ice cream and then started hitting the gym five days a week,” Denise said monotone. “I’ve lost thirty pounds since, and I’m still going.”

“Shit,” James said lowering his head. “Damn it, both of you wake up, and help me figure out how to fix this.”

There was a rush as Peter tackled James. Denise was not far behind getting James down on the ground and pinning him. In the chaos a chair was pushed along the floor, and knocked over the camera. There was muffled fighting, and then a yell. Into the autofocus view of the camera the Mayan Ear Whistle landed on its side. There was distant out of focus blurs of movement and cries of pain. The camera picked up struggling, and then a hand grabbed the ear whistle and its static like sound filled the recording. Movement stopped, and the sounds stopped, and the fighting was over. The last thing the camera picked up was Denise’s face, with a broken, bloody, and bleeding nose. She stood there, blank, and motionless. Then the camera cut off.

The End