The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Maya

(mc mf ds hm nc ex)

All the usual disclaimers apply...don’t read this if you’re underage or if it’s illegal in your area, and if you’re offended by such works, why have you even come this far?

This story was written for my slave marigold.

Comments, questions, criticisms, and even praise are all welcomed.

© 2001 Slapstick. All rights reserved; please notify me if you wish to post this elsewhere for free, noncommercial access.

Maya

Susan felt the pleasant ache of good exertion as she walked across the wooden gym floor, a net bag filled with basketballs over her back. Even though she never played in any of the games, after a full day of hustling up and down the court, watching intently and shouting terse but insightful comments at the teenage boys of the summer rec group, she knew she’d gotten at least as much activity as they had.

The cool dimness of the equipment cage was a welcome change from the sunshine pounding through the skylights, and once she’d slung the bag down onto the floor she pulled up the front of her shirt to wipe her face free of sweat. Turning, she walked to the open door of the cage, she reached out...and pulled the door shut, closing herself in the cube of chain link.

Her initial reaction was that of a puzzled frown...save for the face that she felt retain that vague smile her good mood had already had her wearing. Panic slowly dawned in Susan as she realized that her body wasn’t obeying any of her commands; she suddenly found herself a passenger in her own body as it turned and moved to the center of the cage.

She watched as her own hands slowly, languourously skinned the slate t-shirt and navy shorts from her body, palms smoothing over her flesh, gleaming with its sheen of sweat; in her mounting horror a part of her was dimly amazed that the moans and whimpers she felt welling up within did not spill from her lips, didn’t budge that small smile from her face. As she struggled out of her sports bra, thrust her hands into her panties and pushed down, she did moan...but there was nothing of fear in this sound, only sensuality, her own touch now feeling more charged, more electric than that of any lover she’d ever known.

As her body rose up from its crouch, held itself with back arched, legs spread, hands clasped behind her head, the outward calm of her appearance belied the strangling terror as she wondered which young man or parent or custodian or administrator might suddenly appear behind her and see her display...and at that thought, she heard a low whisper hissing in her left ear.

“You have no way of knowing who might be watching you even now. And that speaks to the very core of your first lesson: from now on, Susan, you have no reality except that which I give you.”

Before the words could even sink in past the panic which gripped her at her state, the whisper continued, now in her right ear: “You will doubt this. You will not be able to accept it even when I give you proof.”

And now the whisper wasn’t something she heard, it was like one of her own thoughts in some foreign, unbearably other voice, laughter in it as it said “This is unimportant. We have all the time in the world for you to learn...because your old life is over unless I wish it.”

It continued, softer, colder now: “From now on, your existence is just that: as I wish it.

“But your heart is beginning to slow from all my talk. It’s time for an object lesson.”

And suddenly she saw standing before her Jordan, the sleazy assistant director of the rec program, eyeing her speculatively and reaching out his hand to probe her cunt; she felt herself blink, felt her lungs suck in breath for a scream...but it echoed to a cage empty save herself and the presence in her mind. She blinked again, and she was no longer in the cage, but holding her wanton pose in front of what was apparently a college class, eyes turning from a point to her left to her own naked form in shock; she barely had time to see the empty equipment cage before she saw herself in a small cinderblock room, metal bars on the only window. She qualied, unable to leave her helpless stance as men in grimy denim rose from their bunks, eyes gleaming, licking their lips as they closed on her, already reaching for their zippers; and suddenly she could move, hunching over and trying to cover herself with her arms before she realized she was back in the cage.

She sunk to the floor, whimpering as the voice inside her mind continued “You see, Susan, I control your mind. I control many minds, actually, and you are my latest acquisition. What I’m doing now is controlling your senses...the means by which you perceive reality.

“We both know, Susan, that not all of what you saw is real. But do you know what is? Perhaps you are alone in this cage and all of that was illusion...or perhaps even now you’re being brutally raped by those convicts while I replace all those sensations with this. The point is...you will never know.

“I know your every thought, your every feeling, memories you cannot access yourself, and every fantasy and every nightmare you’ve ever had. I could control all these things. You know I could.” Susan whimpered, the closest she could come to a reply as she sobbed softly, tears rolling down her cheeks.

She felt something that she knew was a nod, perhaps even the essence of wordless agreement, and the voice continued: “Yes, Susan. I could directly mold and shape them...but that would make a certain kind of toy of you. I prefer to mold and shape your very reality...because I will make you offer your mind and soul up to me.

“Oh yes, Susan. ‘No no there’s no way no I’d never do something like that I mean I’ve fantasized about it but not like this, nothing like this—’” The voice was almost inhumanly fast, speaking her own train of thought to her at the very instants the ideas were forming in her head until the realization hit and she stopped in a tangle of panic; laughter boomed all around her, like a thunderstorm had suddenly appeared inside the equipment cage, battering her beneath the titanic sound of amusement.

At a normal volume now, the voice continued even as she cringed on the cool concrete floor. “Yes, Susan...I’ve come to know so many people in a...much more intimate way than is available to anyone else, been able to see what really is human nature, learn to seek those hidden beliefs and desires that make a person who they truly are...already, Susan, already I know you better than you know yourself.

“And that is why I know that in time you will freely offer yourself as my property.”

Susan could only respond with a moan, shaking her head back and forth in wordless negation; her crimson flush only deepened when she realized her sex was damp, but she found some fragment of her will and began to wrap it around herself, trying to strengthen her determination. He could try his worst, whoever he was, but he’d never get her to submit voluntarily; he’d have to alter her thoughts, and then he’d have lost, because whoever he was controlling it would no longer be her.

Again a chuckle oozed through her psyche. “We shall see, Susan. We shall see.”

And it seemed there was a malicious sort of humor in his words, for suddenly Susan saw others in the chain-link cage. Leaning against the heavy wire mesh were Scott and Kevin and Billy and Mike, four of the young men in her rec group; all were wearing only tight white jockey shorts, molded to and highlighting the hard bulges of their cocks as they leered down upon her. More than once she’d caught each of them eyeing her athletic form, and she wondered what they’d think to know that she had fantasized about them as well, individually and together...visions of hot, hard bodies ringing around her, faces burning and intent as their hormone overdrive desires were finally realized; but now, seeing them around her, she could only wrap her arms around herself and hold her hands between her legs, hunching over to try and shield herself from their hungry eyes.

She was unable to check the little shriek that escaped her as they all began to speak in unison.

“Perhaps you should be thanking me, Susan,” they said, the perfect timing of those voices, harmonizing with one another, sending a shiver down her spine. “I am going to make some of your fantasies come true today. But I won’t mind if you don’t; and in another way, they won’t be exactly your fantasies...because instead of these four eager but terribly unskilled and self-absorbed bucks, I’ll be fucking you. Their bodies are simply my vessels now.

“Or perhaps they haven’t been standing here, watching you strip and pose and roll on the floor. Perhaps this is still another illusion.

“You will never know. This is your reality now...what I give you.”

And with that, the four gleaming bodies leapt forward as one from the walls of the cage, reaching out and clamping their hands on her naked body, wrestling her down on the cold concrete slab. Susan whimpered and screamed, but either no one else was present to hear her...or, some hateful part of her own mind whispered, perhaps she only thought she was screaming.

Mike got behind her, pinning her arms behind her back, leaning in to lick and bite at the back of her neck; she groaned at the sensation, even as Scott and Billy each took hold of one of her thighs, spreading them almost painfully wide. And now Kevin was on his hands and knees between her legs; he looked up into her frantic blue eyes then, and she could sense the alien presence behind his face, its lips curved into an evil grin that was entirely foreign to the sweet, easygoing boy she knew.

And when he pursed his lips, sent a jet of warm breath over the bare lips of her cunt, she shuddered, limbs twitching against the strong hands holding them, the sensation so intense she couldn’t help the whimpers falling from her lips. Shame burned through her as she felt herself grow wetter still, and now that mocking whisper returned in her head:

“The sensation is more powerful in part because of your excitement...but mostly because I control your sensations.” As if to illustrate, for an instant she felt invisible tongues licking over every inch of her flesh, each and every inch, an army of phantom lovers all tasting her; when it left as quickly as it came, she found herself moaning continuously, long and low and hungry.

She could feel the humiliation flaming hot in her cheeks, feel the clamp of the boys’ fingers as they forced her open, feel the slamming of her heart, charged with the adrenalin rush of fear...but none of it could come close to touching the incredibly pleasure that surged through her with every touch of Kevin’s tongue. He made slow, lapping strokes from the base to the very top of her oozing slit, giving a little flick to her clit with every one; as he felt it grow engorged, he closed his lips over it, sucking on it, nipping at it as he thrust his tongue into her sex, fucking her with it like a miniature cock.

Everything else washed away in the tide of ecstasy, mounting higher and higher, the wave still cresting even though she was writhing, shaking like a leaf, helpless before the onslaught of a pleasure like nothing she’d ever known; she could dimly feel herself sobbing and whimpering, and the sensations were so intense she began to actually fear she might go mad, wondering how it was she’d not yet cum, knowing she’d been unable to hold back pleasure far less shattering than this.

She honestly couldn’t tell if the answer that came to her sprang from her own thoughts or was a suggestion from the voice, and that itself made her keen; panting, trying to buck her hips up into Kevin’s face against the hold Scott and Billy had on her legs, she fought for breath, barely managed to gasp out “Oh please...please...god...cum...please let...let me...let me cum...oh, please...”

And as the pleasure slammed through her, as the intensity of something beyond an orgasm, a fire of pure bliss scouring through her, she could not escape the laughter that rang inside her head; even as she thrashed and writhed in the clutches of the young bodies, even as she was helplessly washed before the tidal surge of heat, the voice fondled her very self.

At that moment she was confusion personified, the remnants of that annihilating pleasure still shuddering through her warring with the degradation of being taken and used; she herself didn’t know if the groan she made as she was turned over, placed on her hand and knees, came from desire or resignation. But that voice was going to make her decide:

“Do you want it, Susan? Do you want your fantasy to come alive, do you want to be gang-raped by these four bodies? Because in your fantasy that’s all they are to you, hard, insistent bodies that will not be denied.

“Ask and it will be yours. Or deny your desires...and you will leave here the only one to remember what has been and what could have been.”

Inside her mind she quailed at the decision, wanting desperately not to make it; shame coiled around her soul as she felt how urgently she wanted to surrender to this, to become more of a possession than she’d ever thought possible, but some part of her still resisted, wanted to be able to think of herself as that good girl she’d always been. Perhaps she could have both, she thought. Surely she wasn’t so whorish as to be turned already...he might have said he wouldn’t alter her thoughts, but how would she ever know? It was him making her feel this deep yearning, and so she could ask for it without being a slut.

Before she could even open her mouth, though, she felt sudden fire blooming in her buttocks as one of the boys’ hard hands came crashing down on her ass; five sharp swats were dealt to her buttocks, leaving the tender flesh pink and stinging, and then the voice returned:

“No, Susan. I could do such a thing and you would never know...but I am an artist and you are the clay I mold. And key to my work is your knowledge that I am bringing out what is within you. I will not allow you the luxury of self-deception.

“Now, Susan...will you surrender of your own free will? Or will you leave here and try not to think too much on what could have been?”

She sobbed freely now, teardrops splashing on the cement beneath her as she was denied even this last refuge; all her thoughts and feelings and desires and fears chased each other around in her head until they were one tangled mess...but she took hold of the one clear, constant thread. Was it relief she felt, or resignation, or a dawning sense of possibility? She couldn’t name the emotion, didn’t know if there was even a name for it, but she gave it voice as best she could, in the tiniest of whispers: “I...

“I...want...”

And now that the dam has been breached, it all comes pouring out of her, an urgent torrent of words. “I want it all...I want you to take me and make me your own...I am yours, look inside me and see...I want you, I need you to give me everything I’m too afraid to ask for...”

Sobbing now, almost forcing out the words, she pleads “Oh god...oh please...make me your slave. Give me my reality and make it one of heat.”

And as she looks up into the eyes of Mike and Scott and Billy in turn, seeing his presence in every one of her eyes, she is given her reply...as they move in unison, each body unique but moving in an eerie unison as they pull down their underwear, hard cocks twitching as if seeking her while they kick the white cotton scraps away.

She squeals again as she feels their hands clamping onto her limbs, but this time it’s a sound of anticipation rather than fear. As Mike’s hand takes a fistful of her hair she’s forced to meet his deep brown eyes, but she sees nothing of him in that gaze; the presence that has taken her as his own is staring into her through them. She doesn’t know which of the boys is clamping his hands on her hips, doesn’t know whose cockhead is rubbing against her dripping folds...and yet she does, for whoever it might be, now they’re only an extension of the voice. Hands clamp on her hips, a fist curls in her hair, supporting her as her hands are guided to wrap around throbbing shafts, as another is presented to her face; the scream that is torn from her is muffled around the cock in her mouth, plunging in at the same instant another slams into her sex, and in that one shattering moment she feels completely filled, utterly used, raging white fire burning through her every nerve.

Her body shakes like a leaf in the wind, shivering with the augmented pleasure the voice provides, heat pouring off her twitching flesh; her hands work frantically, and she revels at the deliciously whorish feeling of jacking off those two hard shafts while she’s being squeezed between two more, some dazed part of her mind thinking she could be crushed flat between their pounding. The sensations threaten to remove what little control she has of herself; as she feels herself stretched, feels that pounding right in her swollen clit, feels her throat convulsing around the cock stuffed within, she feels sheets of ice and tongues of flame on her nipples, feels her ass stretching suddenly as phantom vibrators seem to appear and disappear, feels sparks of pure pleasure moving beneath her skin.

But all of this paled before the knowledge that all these things she hid away were seen, that in becoming a slave she was free to be the depraved little whore she’d always feared so much; some part of her could imagine exactly how she would burn with shame to think on this later, and that itself was enough to make her want to throw back her head and laugh to be doing it now, to be taking sheer pleasure from it...to be the slut she was.

As if to reward the thought, she felt the cocks within her pulse together, salty cum gushing forth inside her; when the first drop touched her tongue she felt her mind explode, every nerve in her body registering as much pleasure as it could, her self swept away, a little scrap tossed in the maelstrom of ecstasy. She was only dimly able to perceive how the cocks in her twitching hands were firing as well, splattering her neck, her back, her hair with their sticky goo; she could only twitch and writhe and scream until her throat was aflame as she was lowered to the floor, flopping like a fish in the pool of cum on the cement slab.

For some time...Susan had no way of knowing how long...she could only lie there, groaning, feeling that shattering pleasure recede, replaced by the feeling of muscles deliciously aching, of breasts and cunt tender and sore. With it came the slow tide of dawning shame...but it couldn’t touch that core of satisfaction to know that she’d finally tasted those things she desired. The humilation only seemed to add a certain flavor to that languourous, sensual glow.

She opened her eyes, and saw no one with her in the cage; part of her reminded herself that it might not be so, but then she dismissed it. She couldn’t continually second-guess everything, and would have to react to what she perceived as real; at this, the voice spoke again.

“Very good, slave. You have learned your first lesson well. And you were right to think of those cocks as mine; whatever the vessel, it will always be me tasting those sensations...it will always be me fucking you. At some point I will take you with my actual physical body...but you will never know which one was me.

“Now it is time for you to go. Leave your clothing behind; that belongs to your old life, and that is over now.” Susan cringed at the thought of her exposure, but tried to steel herself by telling herself that her Master would arrange things. As she climbed to her feet and resisted the urge to hunch over and cover herself, the voice came once more.

“I am giving you a new name for your new life. From now on, you are Maya...meaning ‘illusion.’”

The rush of fear and a welling of strange pride made her unsteady on her feet as she slipped, whispering “Yes...” from the chain-link cage.