The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Matter of Will

Tags: in mf mc md

Kyle’s sister left for university a studious A+ student. She returns home a submissive sex kitten to her Uncle Bill. Bill’s had it hard getting over his wife running off with some other guy—but that’s no excuse to make Kyle’s sister his pet pussy, is it?

At first Mom is outraged and lays down the law to her adult daughter about what behaviors will and will not be tolerated. But then ... Mom starts becoming a submissive sex kitten to Uncle Bill too. And to Kyle as well ...

* * *

Legalese: Contains adult material. Anyone under age 18 must leave now. Anyone that might be offended by sexy or sexually explicit material or strong language must leave now. The activities in this story may be unrealistic, unethical and/or illegal, and they ignore the reality of sexually transmitted diseases—this is fiction, do not try any of this at home. All characters are over age 18, proof of age on file. Any resemblance to any actual person, place or event is purely coincidental.

* * *

Author’s note: a little bit of a slow-burn, but it does warm up quite a bit by the end. Hope you enjoy!

I’m currently converting this tale to a Visual Novel, a new chapter free every two weeks.

To be notified of updates (and for a couple free new images every two weeks), maillist.

* * *

Chapter 6

(Jennifer)

Jennifer woke in a great mood, still under the contentment of that mule-kick of an orgasm the previous night.

She had no idea what had brought it on, but she wasn’t worrying too much about that at the moment.

She stretched, sat up, realized she was faintly smiling, and … decided to just leave the little smile on her face for now. Today would surely wipe it off her face soon enough.

Bill.

Yesterday, she’d walked in on him laying back, receiving kisses from her daughter.

Serious kisses.

“Tongue lazily exploring the other person’s mouth” serious kisses.

And—

Well, she’d gotten angry. Really angry. Though … it didn’t seem like such an unspeakable crime this morning, in the light of day.

It wasn’t like they were having sex or anything, she guessed.

They were just entertaining each other’s mouth.

Maybe … maybe she’d rethink about forcing Bill to leave. Maybe he didn’t need to be banished, you know, forever.

It didn’t really seem like a forever-banished kind of crime in the light of morning now.

In fact… she examined her mental landscape where the “just don’t let it happen again” edges ought to be, clear and strong, but … she just found a smooth worn nub there. No boulder and shards threatening that they shouldn’t do it again.

Maybe it didn’t matter if it happened again.

They were two consenting adults.

And it was just kissing. Even if tongues were heavily involved …

So maybe there wasn’t really anything wrong with it …?

She stood up, gave a contented stretch, and headed out to the kitchen for coffee.

* * *

(Kyle)

Kyle woke the next morning and headed to the kitchen. Mom hadn’t looked like she had blood stains on her last night when he peeked in on her, but if she greeted him this morning that they needed to dispose of the body … well, then, that’s what they’d need to spend the day doing …

Uncle Bill was already up — and still alive! — sitting at the kitchen island.

Mom was making pancakes — Bill’s last meal?

“Hey, Mom,” he tested the waters.

“Hey, sweetie,” she smiled, seeming to be back to her normal self. Almost … seeming to be in a good mood?!

“Uh … hey, Uncle Bill.”

“Good morning, sport.” He was reading the paper.

Nobody was dead. Nobody seemed to be getting killed. And Bill seemed awfully calm for someone being sent away forever today.

This wasn’t entirely making sense. He turned back to Mom. “Pancakes?”

She looked up. And smiled. “Well, with Kayla and Bill visiting, I figured I’d make a special breakfast this morning.”

She used the fry turner to flip the pancakes then.

“Well, I … very much approve.” She looked at him and gave him a quick smile. He took a plate and placed three pancakes onto it, then spread some butter and poured some syrup. And sat down to eat.

They were really good pancakes!

But Kayla wandered in when he was forking a bite of pancake into his mouth. She was braless in a T-shirt and short shorts. A very thin T-shirt. Plenty short shorts.

Mom glanced at her, saw the same thing Kyle did. He held his breath, waiting for Mom to snap back to reality and kill Uncle Bill with a hot fry turner, maybe stabbed through an eye socket into his brain …

“You should wear a bra when we have guests in the house,” Mom told her, her mood visibly darkening as she went back to flipping pancakes.

Kayla looked to Uncle Bill.

He nodded.

“Good morning, darling,” Kayla breathed as she stepped to Bill and straddled his thigh, pressed her lips to his and gave him a very inspiring good morning kiss.

Crap! Right there. In the open. Right in front of Mom. Just … kissing each other on the mouth.

Kyle looked to Mom. She was busying herself with fiddling with the pancakes in the pan. He felt her sense him looking at her, but she just ignored that too.

He was almost tempted to ask Mom: are you just going to— let them— do that?!

But she was deliberately very interested in the pancake batter at the moment.

Kayla giggled and wriggled her ass on Bill’s thigh. “I can taste a tiny bit of syrup still on your lips!”

Bill chuckled, then swatted the side of Kayla’s butt perched on his thigh. “How’s my sexy bitch this morning?”

Mom’s eyes moved to them then. Kyle knew she didn’t like anyone calling her daughter “bitch.”

Kayla leaned in and gave Bill’s lips a quick lick, then smiled. “I am quite fine, Daddy!”

Mom stiffened a little more, now paying definite attention to the two. Good. That was more like the old Mom.

Bill rested his palms on Kayla’s ass, and they went back to kissing.

Mom … said nothing?! He didn’t want her to kill Bill, or even banish him. But … no reaction at all?! Had she had a stroke or something?!

“Mom?” he said it before he realized he was going to say anything. But … was she going to just stand here and let them … just … kiss like that?!

She looked back down at the pan, and started flipping the pancakes. “Just … ignore it, Kyle.”

Kayla giggled around a kiss a minute later, and Kyle didn’t even look at them — just at Mom.

“I said … just ignore it, Kyle,” she told him without looking up at him.

“Bill!” Kayla lightly slapped him on the chest, “I’m getting … juicy here!”

“Okay, that’s enough!” Mom turned the stove burner off and set the frypan on a different burner. “That is enough, you two!”

Bill and Kayla just looked at her. She looked right back at Bill, meeting his eyes this time with angry ones of her own.

Good!

“Kissing is one thing, and I’m still not entirely happy about that. But this—” she gestured toward them.

“Jennifer,” Bill warned.

Mom looked at Kyle. “Back to your room. Now, Kyle.” Then at Kayla. “You too. Back to your room now. Bill and I need to have a talk.”

“Oh, poo!” Kayla complained, stood, and strode bralessly out of the kitchen.

“You too, Kyle,” Mom was pursing her lips. She was angry again.

He … got up and headed back to his room.

* * *

(Jennifer)

“Okay, now look here, mister,” Jennifer came around the island to stand beside Bill. “I have decided to let the kissing thing slide. I still don’t approve of it, but you’re both adults, and it’s not like it’s sex.”

She wagged a finger at him. “So you can stay here a few more days. But—”

She took a deep breath and let it out, “But all this other crap — I am not going to put up with!

“You do not call my daughter ‘bitch’! Ever.

“And she will not call you ‘Daddy’ like some little tramp!”

Bill was sitting with his eyes downcast, looking at the island.

“Are you listening to me Bill?! These are some rules that you will obey, or you are out of here forever! Understood?!”

“Ungh-hunghh …” he spoke without looking up.

“She will not walk around here bralessly for you! That is just— That’s wrong, Bill!

“And she will not tell you she is getting juicy! She will not get juicy! Not with you, that is crossing far too many lines!

“And it’s setting a terrible example for Kyle! From both of you!

“And I will not put up with it!

“Now, I am going to have this same talk with her, and you will both stop this obscene behavior!

“Understood?!”

Bill … didn’t respond.

Jennifer— sighed. Dropped onto a stool. Eyes unfocussing.

She was— suddenly back in that same fantasy. Dream. Whatever.

She was naked and bent over a table again. Her ass just … bared for her little brother …

“Bill?” she was already breathing hard. Anticipating. Her body … at least her body in this dream … kinda enjoyed getting run over by that tractor-trailer of orgasms last night …

“Bill, what? Where are we? Why are we here again?”

Wordlessly, he circled her like last night. She— noticed the erection this time. It might be a dream— daydream— whatever— but he was sporting a full-fledged hard-on. Right … in front of her. His … big sister.

Crap!

That— that had slipped— inside her last night!

This might be just a dream, but—

“Jennifer,” he spoke slowly, reaching his hand across her back, to lay the palm flat, against the side of her tummy. Flat, and soft, and warm, and … damn! It gave her excited little trembles where it touched her side.

“Well,” he sighed, “let’s deconstruct all this, shall we?” He slowly slid his palm against her side up, to touch the bottom of her ribs, then up … along and over her ribs. His fingers … not dangerously close, but still … thrillingly close to her … breast on that side. She … okay, yeah, she whimpered a little. His hand and fingernails slid to beneath where her arm connected to her shoulder, a place … she normally thought of as stinky and dirty, but— ohgawwd, the sensations coming from his fingers there were causing her eyelids to flutter.

That felt— that felt— Ohgawwd! She probably looked ridiculous, stretching to expose her armpit for him to finger her there, but fuck it! The fine gossamer strands that held her so firmly to the Bitch’s Table seemed smart enough to stretch and give her room when she lolled about like so much sexual putty for him.

“Let’s take up the first bit of fishing line tied to your little hissy fit just now. The part where I shouldn’t call Kayla my ‘bitch’ and she shouldn’t call me ‘Daddy.’” His fingers were caressing her ribs and underarm at her armpit, and — ohgod, she was never going to think of that body part the same again! Damn, the sheer sensations coming from that— were— they were— well, a girl had an awful time concentrating while he was doing that!

“Let’s follow this string through the woods to the rocky area again.” In her mind — okay, half her mind, since half was just rolling around looking silly in the incredible sensations he was making at her armpit! — she did that. “Feel the swell of million-degree lava beneath us … softening everything … making everything sooo pliable. See the angry shards from the boulder just … melt right back onto the boulder, gently smooth now. And the landscape beneath the boulder warms and gets soo soft that the boulder begins to sink, down into the landscape, like a rock thrown in quicksand, until … it’s gone now, Jennifer. No more boulder.”

Alarmed, she pulled part of her thoughts from the magic at her armpit, and— he was right. The entire boulder had been … swallowed up into the landscape. “But Bill,” her voice was trembly, “I … need that. I’m … going to need … that boulder.” She swallowed. “But … it’s gone …”

Bill walked around her, scratching a spot here, rubbing a spot there, just scattering her thoughts all to hell and back every time he did. Then he rolled her further onto the Bitch’s Table, the gossamer giving her ankles freedom for him while still binding her wrists.

“Bill! Bill! you can’t see my parts like thi—”

“Oh hush, Jenny.”

What was it about this weird chamber in this weird dream that— well, that was making her squirm with excitement?! He traced his hand up and over her shoulder, to — ohhhhgod — scratch and play at her neck.

Her eyelids fluttered.

Ohgod! This was how you … put a kitten to sleep …

“And the second bit of fishing line — your little anal clench that Kayla cannot ‘get juicy’ for her Uncle Bill. Let’s follow that fishing line through the woods to the rocky area. And see that the lava has already started swelling beneath that area, and the shards are already melted smoothly back onto their boulder. And … there goes the boulder, sinking slowly, down into the landscape.”

It was! It was sinking down into the ground!

“But Bill,” — yeah, she was breathing hard, and her voice was trembly, but she said what she needed to in a breathy, trembly voice … naked … bent over on the Bitch’s Table … while her head lolled around where Bill was scratching her neck! — “I … need that boulder … it keeps the world … pinned together … without it … things might come loose, and—”

He hit her purr spot then — top of the neck, not far behind the ear — and she couldn’t help but … to shift into purring for him …

She … couldn’t stop purring for him until his hands moved on from that spot, leaving her just … limp and happy …

“And the third bit of fishing line — your sphincter clencher that Kayla cannot run around the house bralessly.”

“She … can’t, Bill,” she breathed to him. She felt so good, her eyes didn’t even want to focus.

“Follow the fishing line through the woods to the rocky area.”

Jennifer mustered her will. This was important! “No, Bill. We can’t let this boulder melt away. It’s important! She can’t go running around the house, jiggling like—”

His hands moved to her upper ribs and underarm of the other side, and—

Okay, a moan slipped out in what she was saying. Crap! Her concentration felt like an overflexed muscle. She— couldn’t get it— to flex—

Her mind just wanted to lay there and loll around in the sensations tickling up from her— damn, a place that felt that good deserved a much better name than “armpit.” Maybe … “Secret Sheltered Garden of the Most Delightful Melodies”? Or something like that …

But! This was important! “Bill! I need that boulder! Kayla can’t just jiggle around the house unfettered! It’s important!”

Gawwwd, he was still making her Secret Sheltered Garden sing the most beautiful of tunes for her …

And, apparently, Bill agreed that that boulder was important enough that … the last bit of it just melted into the ground in her mind …

Leaving her … without a boulder. Without a moral rule. About her daughter’s boob containment.

She tested it — imagined Kayla jiggling around the house, her boobs just so much jello in her blouse. And … nope, nothin’. She … felt no outrage over it. Kayla was an adult woman. If she wanted to jiggle, she … had every right to jiggle away …

Crap! Bill needed to stop! If he didn’t, all the boulders would be gone, and she’d have no moral rules, and her whole world would just come apart, crashing down to the ground in a screeching clang of gears and bolts and nuts and washers and …

She realized she was weakly moaning with what he was doing to her underarm area …

His hands left that area then, and she was ready to just … curl up and lay there, cuddling ecstasy for a while …

But he pulled her back until she was bent over the edge of the Bitch’s Table again, and his hands drifted toward her ass. Toward her ass, and toward her … well …

She gave a whine, because it just felt so good, the way his fingers moved, the little dance they skated out back there …

“And the last bit of fishing line,” Bill said, still doing his fingerdance around on the tops of her inner thighs, “the qualms you have about yourself kissing your little brother.”

That was enough to bring her back some from the sensations his fingers were caressing out inside her thighs.

Kissing Bill … ewww …

She— clenched— even considering such a thing. Surely that boulder would be so large and stable that nothing could dissolve it away!

Because … ewww!

She shouldn’t even need a boulder to hold fast on that one. Everyone just knew you don’t— yuck! It was just a given that — even if you aren’t blood-related — you don’t make out with your little brother!

“Follow the string through the woods to the rocky area,” Bill told her, still making sensations of a hundred decibels just below her crotch.

She did, and it was huge. A magnificent boulder. One that would never be moved! Even in a thousand years, and a million degrees, those lava surges could never—

Crap! The ground was going all soft underneath this really important boulder!

Jen was desperate enough to run in and grab the boulder herself and hold it up with her own will if she had to. But it started to sink too fast for her to close the distance to it.

She watched that all-important boulder of morals sink … sink … sink …

With a blup, it was gone. It had sunk down into the landscape, never to be seen again.

Testing it, she … thought about … kissing her brother.

Nothing.

No … “ewww.” None at all.

Where was her disgust?

She was going to need that disgust. Crap, she knew she was going to need it. But she wasn’t going to have it …

Despairing, she heard her own voice, moaning.

She realized she was … sighing and whimpering and moaning. At least in that weird chamber in that weird dream, she was.

Her brother’s fingers on her ribs and shoulder and neck and the tops of her thighs were a musician’s fingers, and he was making her produce whatever notes he wanted her to. And she just vibrated with it …

The surges and flows of lava, melting her moral boulders, melting them into the landscape itself, had a soundtrack of gasps and moans, played from her own throat as she watched her mind soften and … bend …

Bill pulled her butt cheeks wide with his fingers, and … slid into her sweet pussy …

Back in the real world, she knew, she had just flooded her panties. And a crescendo gasp sang out of her …

Fireworks launched like mortars, flaring up to the sky and sending shivers through her whole being. Life was … okay, yeah, it was really, really, really good!

Her voice sang to the beauty in the sky with ecstatic moans …

And Jennifer slipped out of consciousness, unspeakably contented …

* * *

Chapter 7

(Kyle)

Kyle stayed in his room a couple hours. With … no idea how things were going to turn out.

Mom was furious with Bill last night. They skipped dinner, everyone was so upset. And Bill was going to be banished this morning.

Then Bill wasn’t banished. And Mom … actually seemed to be in a good enough mood this morning. Almost happy. And content. And making celebration pancakes.

Then she got pissed again — and with good cause, as Kayla maybe shouldn’t kiss Bill that much — and now maybe Bill would be banished again.

Depending on who won the fight Mom was having with Bill right now.

It was a little confusing, to say the least.

Around 11:30, Mom poked her head in his room. “Hey, hon.”

See? That didn’t sound like she lost the fight with Bill. It didn’t sound like she’d won the fight. It actually sounded like a battle hadn’t even occurred. Had they decided to not have the fight or something? “Hey, Mom,” he answered.

“You should come out, and we’ll have lunch in a few minutes.”

“Uhm, is Uncle Bill still here?”

“Yes.” Simple, plain, not revealing anything.

Was a massive argument occurring between them now? Or not?! He couldn’t tell. Mom acted kind of like not.

“I’ll be right out.”

She gave him a sweet smile and headed back out to the kitchen.

He’d have no idea if the social landscape had been landmined or not, though.

What he could say or not say?

What were Bill and Kayla permitted to do or not do at this point?

Could they kiss freely now, for instance? Or not? Kyle had not a clue.

He stepped out of his room, and Kayla was right there. Her eyes lit up, and she reached her arms up to wrap around his neck, and—

He held his finger up in front of her lips. “Not … a good idea right now.” Jesus! What if Mom stumbled across them kissing?! Not a good idea at all …

She looked a little sad, then gave his finger a broad-tongue lick. And then another, with a twinkle in her eye.

She was still braless under her T-shirt. It … showed.

Kyle took a step back, and she unwrapped her arms from around his shoulders. “I’m going to go get some lunch.”

“Well, I’m going to stop by the bathroom first,” she stepped toward there.

Maybe to put a bra on for Mom, he wondered as he headed up the hall. He was getting really confused about where things stood at the moment.

That’s why he halted outside the kitchen door when he heard Bill from inside, “C’mon, Jenny, give your baby brother a kiss.”

Holy! Fucking! Cow!

What the hell?!

He crept around the doorframe to see …

It had taken him several seconds to move silently, but Mom was still standing there.

Arms wrapped about Bill’s neck.

Her … lips pressed to his.

Eyes closed, breathing a little heavily.

They were … obviously using tongue, the way their jaws were held.

Ohmigod! Mom was pod-peopled!

She was standing there, French kissing her baby brother?!

The world made! No! Sense!

Her eyes parted slightly, lazily, then snapped wide when she saw him.

The kiss broke, and she stepped back, her face flaming red with embarrassment.

Kyle just stood there, gape-mouthed. He didn’t have anything better to do than that at that moment.

Uncle Bill turned around and grinned. “Hey, sport. Your mom was just sharing a little tongue with me.”

“Bill, stop— !” she was looking down, fingers fidgeting with themselves.

“What? There’s nothing wrong with it.”

“Not. In front of. Kyle!”

“Come on in,” Bill gestured Kyle over. “We’re going to have a family lunch.”

Kyle … walked to the table.

Mom wouldn’t meet his eye.

And was still pink-faced.

He sat down. They had the bread on the table, along with some lunch meats and mustard.

Mom found something she needed to do on the other side of the kitchen.

Then Kayla flounced into the kitchen — still braless — and over to Bill. She straddled his thigh, then settled in to his lips like she was just going to play with his tongue all during lunch.

Kyle looked over at Mom. She was still pink, but she walked to the table, then sat down next to him.

And … started spreading mustard on a slice of bread. While her daughter bralessly made out with Mom’s brother Bill at the end of the table.

“Do you want beef, Kyle? Or chicken?” Mom asked, without meeting his eye.

“Uhm … beef?”

She handed him the packet of beef.

“Who is Daddy’s bitch?” Bill asked between kisses.

“Ohgod!” Kayla licked his lips, “I am Daddy’s slutty little bitch!”

Bill, uhm … pawed her ass while they made out, but he did keep his hands off her braless boobs.

So, uh … points for Mom, Kyle guessed?

Kayla eventually broke the kissing long enough to make a sandwich, that she then fed to Bill in between kisses.

Mom ate her sandwich silently. Face still pinkish. Eyes on the table.

Kyle ate silently too.

Mom finished her sandwich, and sat there. Uncomfortable.

Kyle finished his then, about the same time that Kayla was done feeding Bill his sandwich.

“Well, I’m beat,” Bill declared, and headed off to the guest room to take a nap. Kayla headed back to her room too.

* * *

(Kyle)

Kyle gathered up the dishes to the sink and began washing the food off them.

“I— I’m sorry, Kyle,” Mom followed him over to the sink. Her face was still red. “You shouldn’t have seen that.”

“Hmm? You mean you kissing your brother?”

“It was … a peck.”

“You were polishing each other’s teeth, Mom. With your tongues.”

“I— I don’t know … what I’m— Look, I got to thinking, and maybe— maybe it’s not so bad for Kayla to be kissing her … uncle.”

“Just like for you to be kissing your younger brother, Mom?”

“Y-yeah,” she hesitantly agreed. “Maybe it’s … y’know, not good, but … not sooo bad either …”

Kyle sighed and looked at her. She did meet his eyes then. He shrugged, “Look, it’s okay. If you want to kiss your brother, I’m not going to judge or anything.”

She shook her head, “No, it’s not okay. But maybe it’s not so bad to … do it in private. Maybe. But, I shouldn’t be— I won’t be doing it in front of you.”

“Mom. Relax. It’s okay. I don’t think any less of you for it. Really.”

She touched her fingers to his chest. “Thank you, Kyle. But I’m not going to do that in front of you. I … I’m not going to promise that I won’t kiss him” — her brother — “but I’m going to do it in private if I do. Oh, that sounds terrible.”

“I know what you mean, Mom. It’s okay. Whatever makes you happy.”

She ran the back of her fingers down the side of his face. “You are a wonderful son. And a wonderful brother to Kayla. What did I do to deserve you?”

“Hey,” he spread his hands, “I’m God’s gift to—”

“Yeah,” she grinned and tapped his nose with her index finger, “you stop right there, young man. I’m being serious.”

For a brief flash of a moment, Kyle wondered if she could lean in and kiss him on the lips.

He guessed he stalled too long, because Mom looked slightly funny, and he kicked that idea out of his head!

“I rely on you, Kyle. To talk things out with. And I may need to … rely on you again soon.”

“Is … everything okay?”

“We’ll see. I think so, but … we’ll see.”

With a smile, she tapped his nose again and stepped back. “Anyway, thanks. Thanks for not being too grossed out about your mom tongue-kissing her brother. And I promise, I won’t let it happen in public again.”

She stepped into the den. Kyle finished rinsing a couple more plates off and set them in the dishwasher, then started it up.

He waved at Mom as he passed through the den back to his room.

* * *

(Kyle)

Kyle stepped through his door and was suddenly met with lips and arms hurling around his neck.

Kayla was licking his lips playfully, giggling, then settling into a long kiss with her tongue in his mouth.

“You never used to do anything like this,” he breathed when she finally let her lips slip off his for a moment.

“I know. Wasted years, right?” and she slipped into another long kiss.

It’s, uhm, not like he was complaining about the kisses. Kayla was a … very good kisser. It was just odd that she was the kisser. They’d always kind of taunted each other, or grossed each other out. Never … shared spit.

“Ohmigod!” a gasp came from his doorway.

Kyle jerked his head back from Kayla’s to see Mom, standing in the doorway, shocked. Kayla twisted enough to see who it was, then snapped two feet to the side, away from her brother.

“Uhm … hey … it’s …” Kyle stammered.

“We were … just— we weren’t …” Kayla was just as eloquent as he was.

Shaking her head, Mom headed silently back up the hallway.

“Now she’s going to think I make out with everyone,” Kayla muttered quietly, staring after her.

“She— she won’t,” Kyle reflexively tried to make Kayla feel better.

“You and Bill — you’re the only guys I’ve ever kissed,” she bemoaned, then turned to look at him again, “And she’s going to think I’m some type of kissing tramp.”

“Bill and I are the only men you’ve ever— kissed?”

She shrugged. “Bill’s Bill. And I like kissing you.” She shrugged again. “That’s it.”

“You’re a, uhm … good kisser too, Kayla,” he said, then gave her a peck so she wouldn’t feel bad, and stepped out his door, “Let me go make sure she’s okay …”

Kyle hurried up the hallway after Mom, and found her sitting on the sofa in the den.

“Hey, uhm, about that …” he pointed a thumb back toward the bedrooms.

“No, I’m … not upset about it,” she shook her head. “You’re both consenting adults. You’re not blood-related. It’s a little weird, since you’re brother and sister, but … no sex, no actual problem.” She looked at him some seconds, then shrugged. “Same as with Kayla and Bill. Same as with, uhm … me and Bill …”

“What, uh …” Kyle asked softly, “what made you … kiss him? I thought—”

“I don’t want to talk about it. You shouldn’t have seen that. It’s not right for me to do things like that in front of you. Or Kayla.”

“It’s okay. I don’t think any the less of you, Mom.”

“Still …”

“It’s just a … surprise, that’s all,” he tried again. “Last night, you were … furious with him. And then today, you’re … in a kissing session with him. On the lips?”

She shook her head. “I … don’t want to talk about it right now, Kyle. I just … need a little private time to digest everything that’s going on.”

“Okay,” he took the hint. “If you do want to talk, I’m here for you.”

“Thank you, Kyle.”

He headed back up the hallway. The guest bedroom door was closed. His bedroom was empty now, and he walked by Kayla’s bedroom door — to … make sure she was in there and not in Bill’s bedroom. She was there, typing on her laptop.

He headed into his room and got on his computer too.

* * *

Chapter 8

(Jennifer)

Jennifer sat on the sofa, trying to figure exactly when — and how — it became okay for Kayla to just … kiss … Bill.

Kyle had been right earlier. Last night she had been furious. Angry enough to send Bill out of everyone’s lives forever.

She’d been sitting at the kitchen table, still fuming at what she’d caught the two of them doing, when …

Well, that was when she climaxed herself right out of her chair! Gasped and writhed until she just— toppled herself out onto the floor.

With the biggest orgasm she’d ever had in her life. She’d actually … passed out a few minutes.

Nothing like that had ever even considered happening to her.

She was a practical girl. You sort of had to be when you were a mother with children. You couldn’t be just— passing out in ecstasy when you had kids around.

But before that, before she spilled herself onto the floor, being deliciously ravished by that passionate behemoth of orgasm …

Bill had come out to get a glass of water. And joined her at the table. They’d sat there in silence for several minutes.

And, letting her mind wander, she … almost half-remembered parts of what may have been a vague dream or something. Something about … following some string. And … sharp, broken up rocks … melting together. And then … sinking into the ground …

And she had been nervous that … too much was going to just become okay when … big rocks, boulders sank into the ground.

That was when it happened — sometime between Bill joining her at the table and when she climaxed herself unconscious. Something to do with that dream. And something with that orgasm, of course. That was when things changed. Because after she came to, utterly contented and exhausted from her climax, she had thought that Bill and Kayla kissing wasn’t that bad. Her thinking had changed: they were adults, and could kiss if they wanted to. She hadn’t thought that earlier.

And then this morning, almost the same thing happened again. She was angry, chastising Bill for his inappropriate behavior, when— well, she didn’t remember exactly, but she’d been set back on her butt again, in a chair this time, as a herd of orgasms stampeded over her.

God, she’d been hornier the last couple days than she was the previous three months!

But after her huge climax this morning, it was … okay … for Kayla to call Bill Daddy, and to tell him she was “juicing up”.

Okay for her daughter to juice up and share that sensitive information. But Kayla was an adult, so she could if she wanted to. But that wasn’t how Jen thought yesterday.

And it was almost okay for Jennifer herself to kiss Bill. Her little brother. On the lips. With tongue. It was odd, and should probably be done in private, but it was no longer wrong.

Bill. She knew Bill was behind this.

He’d just come out and joined her when the first of these orgasms had literally knocked her out of her seat.

And she’d been scolding Bill this morning when the second of these orgasms dumped her in a kitchen chair while she came her brains out.

He was doing— something. She was sure of it.

And she needed to get to the bottom of it.

She stood and walked to the guest bedroom. The door was closed, and Bill was in there. Without bothering to knock, she eased the door open, stepped inside, and shut the door behind her. Kyle and Kayla would not be part of this discussion. Turning around, she looked at the man behind these weird occurrences. Her little brother.

He was sitting in the bed, back propped against the headboard and pillows.

“You’re doing this,” she came right out and asked him, “Aren’t you?”

“Hmm?” he looked at her. “Doing what?”

“Making things okay that … weren’t okay before.” She swallowed — confrontations always made her nervous. “Making me …” she lowered her voice to a whisper, “all horny like this …”

“Now … why would you think … I’m doing that?”

She just looked at him, giving him space to answer that himself …

A grin spread across his face. “And, more importantly: you’re all horny, big sister?”

“What are you doing to me, Bill?” she breathed.

“Come here, Jenny … and I’ll … explain …”

She took tiny little steps, unsteadily, toward the bed …

“Bill,” she licked her lips again, “I’m, uhm …”

“Excited?”

Yes, she was. Her body was … anticipating another of those climaxes. She could feel it — a thrill, the hope of … of more. Her flesh was … exhilarated. Ready to do it again! To … give in. And have something changed about her.

Breath trembly, she … gave the tiniest of nods …

“Get your … pretty little butt over here … before you pop …”

She made her way to the bed.

Bill looked up at her. “Are you wet? Have you creamed your panties?”

He sooo should not be asking his big sister that. But, Godhelpher, she … had. She was— she was— her body was so ready that—

Eyes closed against the shame, she … scantly nodded …

“But …” she tried to keep her voice from quivering, “what …?”

“Sit.”

She … sat on the bed.

“Lean back against me …”

She rotated a little more and leaned back against his chest.

Then sighed. And her eyes unfocused.

And she was back there again. Back in that room that she remembered now. In a half dream again.

She was naked, but this time, instead of being bent over the table, she was on the table. On her knees and forearms, naked ass in the air.

She felt hands on her back, and her body gave a trembly little gasp. They were Bill’s hands, she knew that.

Wonderful hands.

Hands shouldn’t … feel this good.

“Remember this morning,” he asked in a whisper, “when you felt so ashamed, being caught by your son, making out with your brother?”

“Nngh-hnngh,” she whimpered.

“God, you were humiliated! You were furious at your brother, going to throw him out of your house, and then … there you were, betraying yourself and every bit of that shit you spouted earlier. Suddenly, instead of throwing him out, you were desperately kissing him.

“And your son saw … all of it …”

Jennifer mentally writhed a little. “Nngh-hnngh …”

“He saw you eagerly sharing tongue with your brother. After shitting yourself over your daughter … doing the same thing.”

She fidgeted on her knees and elbows, flustered. His hands felt wonderful on her back, way too wonderful for the shame that was churning around in her tummy …

“Do you see the string? The fishing line?”

In her mind she did.

“Follow the string. Through the woods, to the rocky area.”

She started. And she knew what would follow. Lava would surge below, warming the landscape until it was soft. And edges would round, shards would merge, the boulder’s teeth would smooth down to be just the boulder’s gums, and then the boulder itself would simply sink below the ground.

Gone. And no more shame then. Nothing wrong with her and her brother sharing tongues in front of her son anymore.

She’d be “fixed.” Changed. “Better.”

If she really didn’t want to change … then don’t follow the string, she told herself.

But she whimpered. It was already done. The last of the boulder sank below the ground. She’d already done it, before she could stop herself. Like something inside her almost wanted freedom from that boulder.

Bill chuckled and patted her naked, presented ass. “Good girl.”

Ohgod! Her tummy swelled with pride! Shit!

She sensed the orgasm that she knew was coming, circling her like a vulture … waiting for its opportunity to strike and overwhelm her …

Bill continued walking around behind her. His fingers touched the tops of her thighs, and she gasped in air. Then a fingertip … slid down the … lips of her soaked wet slit back there … and almost lit her up!

She was panting!

The orgasm … the giant vulture … was armed with nuclear weapons … and was circling … waiting to suddenly snatch her …

Waiting to make her cum like a whimpering little pussy …

Then that dear finger just slipped away from her twat, pulling a whine out of her, as Bill continued walking around her.

“So … kissing your brother … there’s nothing really wrong with that, is there?”

“N-noo …” Her voice trembled. She couldn’t keep it from revealing … how overwhelmed with excitement she was right now.

But … it should be wrong. It should be wrong to make out with her brother. Especially in front of her children. There ought to be a stern, scary, crazy woman that stepped out of the shadows and whacked you with a switch if you even thought about pressing your lips to your brother’s.

But … there was no such old woman, no stern, harsh guardian of morality. She could kiss Bill right now, could slip her tongue into his mouth. And the world would not even end. No stern woman wielding a switch. No big boulder with shards like teeth, ready to gnash you for doing the impermissible.

The world would just … continue on.

Because it wasn’t impermissible anymore. It never was.

She turned her head and looked longingly at Bill. Pleeease? Kiss her?

He bent down and kissed her on the lips. Slipped his tongue in her. And hers followed his back into his mouth.

She sighed, relieved. It never was wrong.

“But we want more than that,” Bill broke the kiss and whispered. “We want you to enjoy kissing me.”

He stood back up, and—

There was his pecker. Inches from her face. Swollen. Hard.

Her little brother’s …

Not … so little …

The whimper just came outta her, she didn’t even see it coming before it was out there. Shit. She was showing him all her cards, every time, here. He knew exactly how aroused she was.

“We want my lips to be your favorite flavor.”

He grabbed the base of his cock with his left hand, then touched his other index finger to the tip to get a drop of pre-cum on it.

Her eyes followed that drop when he moved his hand from cock.

Chuckling, he moved that finger a few inches to her left, then to her right, and her eyes followed it.

Then it moved to her lips. And touched them. Spread the drop of pre-cum on them. Then slipped past them inside her mouth. “My kisses taste goood to you, Jennifer,” he told her.

Her eyes rolled up as she savored that flavor.

Bill squirted then, firing ropes of semen on her shoulder and forearm and hair. Pleasure flared wherever the cum landed on her.

That’s when the vulture cut her down. The giant vulture of an orgasm just … took her. Her everything. Stole the breath out of her as she dissolved into the fireworks.

“Uuuuuunggghhhh!” she brayed, snapping back to the real world, leaning back against Bill. She was— cumming like mad! Ohfuuuck!

Ohgod! Ohgod! Ohgod!

She convulsed as raw pleasure just fucking washed through her!

Bill held her through the whole quivering, juicy mess she made of herself …

* * *

(Jennifer)

Jennifer was breathing.

That was about all she’d been able to manage the last couple minutes.

She was recovering from being the footmat for that stampede of ecstasy that just galloped over her. Every orgasm in the herd had trampled her with its delightful little hooves, shocking her feeble little mind with: Oh wow! Oh just fucking wowww!

But she was starting to collect her mind back now.

How many times could you be blasted to pieces, atomized into ecstatic particles, by a wave of orgasms … until you could no longer collect your pieces back together, and you had to spend the rest of your life as a drooling, blathering sexual idiot?

Because Jennifer wanted to do this one less time than that.

And she might even be talked into doing it once more after that.

Bill was holding her. Her brother Bill. Her post-orgasmic body.

“I’m in your arms, aren’t I?” she breathed.

See? Breathing. She was getting good at that again, after that last orgasm.

“Boy, did you pop your cork that time,” he grinned.

She wriggled around to face him.

And kissed him. On the lips.

Mmmm, her brother. Stepbrother. Whatever.

Smiling, she gave his lips a little lick.

He had … just watched her cum her brains out. She just … did it. Right here in front of him. Her brother.

Any other time, she would just curdle. He could not be seeing this. Not her little brother. Not her cumming her brains out. Not this hard. Oh, this isn’t good, she would tell herself.

Except, at the moment, that shame muscle was just too relaxed to flex. She was cuddled up against Bill, pressed against him, licking his lips. And it was … just way too much effort to clench in shame at this moment. So … screw it …

She was still close enough to that last dream or fantasy or whatever it was to still have wisps of memory from it. “That room, where I’m naked on the table. That’s— sort of … real, in some way, isn’t it? That’s you in there with me?”

Bill nodded slightly.

“What … are you doing to me?”

“What am I doing to you?”

She sighed. “I was almost ready to beat you with a baseball bat, when I found you with my daughter perched on top of you, making out.

“I calmed down, but I certainly was ready to send you out of all of our lives forever. And to use that baseball bat for real if you ever bothered her again.

“But then, this morning … nothing.”

He let her kiss him again, then asked, “Nothing?”

“I reached for my anger, so it could stand beside me while I sent you out away from us forever.

“But … it wasn’t there.

“I went looking for it. Everywhere. In all the nooks and crannies of my mind. And … it’s not there anymore. It’s … sunk beneath the ground, isn’t it?”

Bill smiled.

She sighed. “I couldn’t work up any anger about you and my daughter exploring the inside of each other’s mouth with your tongues, so … what was I to do? Let you stay? Just let you two make out?”

“I did let you two smooch in the kitchen this morning. But you both did so much more than that. She was running around braless, and you were calling her your bitch.

“But you did something to me then, too, didn’t you? You made me … okay with those things as well. You made me okay with kissing you, with tongue-kissing my brother. Even if I was ashamed when Kyle caught me and I couldn’t meet his eye.”

Bill was cupping her clothed ass cheeks in his hands as she sat in his lap and spoke. Which wasn’t entirely okay, but she needed some answers and tolerated it.

“Do you mind kissing your brother?” he asked.

“Ohgodno! I love it!” She gushed, then pressed her lips to his and slipped him a little tongue to demonstrate. “ At least now, I love it.

“But why? How?”

He stuck his tongue out toward her. After a moment, she stuck hers out too, to trace its tip around the tip of his own.

He pulled his tongue back. “Does it matter?”

“Yes. It does. Because it didn’t used to be okay. And now it is. And … I just want to know how, and why.”

“I can probably make the part of you that worries about it being okay when it wasn’t before … be okay with all that.”

“Please don’t!” she asked, quicker than she’d intended. “I want to know what’s going on.”

After several seconds, he said, “And I’ll tell you. Soon.”

She nodded, and kissed him again, a lengthy kiss. Because it was really hot to kiss Bill now. She— well, it sent a thrill through her now, her tongue in his mouth.

“Would it bother you if Kyle walked in that door right now while you’re making out with me?”

She checked. “No?” She sighed. “How can that be? It should, bother me but no, I don’t think it would.”

He gave her ass cheeks another squeeze, which he — properly speaking — should not be doing, then told her, “Go get dinner started.”

Her eyes flicked to the clock. “Oh! It is time. This afternoon certainly went by quickly.” Stampeding herds of wild orgasms frequently have that effect on their victim.

She gave him one last kiss, then stood up—

Yeep! Her pants were soaked through with excitement at the crotch and ass and upper thighs. She needed to change clothes!

Or she’d dribble her excitement all over everything in the kitchen.

She headed out of his bedroom to hers to change into new pants and new panties, and then to go start dinner.

* * *

Chapter 9

(Jennifer + Kyle + Kayla)

Jennifer made meatballs and corn on the cob for her guests. While she was preparing it, Bill and Kayla sat at the kitchen table, her straddling his lap, exploring each other’s tongue.

Jennifer had tried to make conversation with them, but kept getting ignored, so finally gave up. At least Bill didn’t try any petting of her daughter beyond the making out.

Kyle came out about fifteen minutes before dinner was ready. Studied the smooching couple — Kayla had her fingers laced in Bill’s hair, stroking his scalp and lips tenderly with fingers and tongue.

Then he studied Jennifer, just … letting that go on.

Shrugged.

Used their distraction when dinner came off the burners to take extra-large first portions.

College boys and their stomachs …

Bill carried most of the conversation during dinner, telling stories of some of the archaeological digs he’d been on.

After dinner, Kyle carried the dishes to the sink, rinsed the bulk of the food off and placed them in the dishwasher, then started the device up.

When he walked into the den, it was his mother straddling Uncle Bill’s lap, lips pressed to his, breathing heavily as she made out.

With her brother.

Things were … somehow a little odd right now …

He flipped on the TV and sat on the couch.

Kayla came out from her bedroom a few minutes later, grinned when she saw Jennifer in a heavy kissing session with Bill — she knew from experience that those were … pretty pleasurable.

She guessed Bill’s lips were booked for the near future.

Stepping to the sofa, she plopped down beside her brother Kyle.

“Wanna make out?” she whispered.

“Uh— we shouldn’t— they’re … right there …” he pointed at his mom and her brother.

Kayla also gestured at their mom and uncle — sitting there, making out — with a “there you go” expression.

He thought a moment, then shrugged. Leaned in to her, and they started dancing inside each other’s mouth.

It was … quite the surreal evening, Kyle thought.

* * *

(Jennifer)

Jennifer occasionally came up for air from making out with her … brother. Her adopted brother. She still wasn’t quite used to that, but … she couldn’t seem to think of any reason it was wrong. And … she really liked it, so …

Anyway, it looked like Kyle and Kayla had joined them. They were on the sofa.

Also making out.

Kayla looked like … she was having a good time with Kyle. Kyle must … be as good a kisser as his Uncle Bill.

Which was a thought she really shouldn’t be having about her own son. Even if she wasn’t his birth mother.

She guessed it was a little odd for Kyle and Kayla to be trading spit, but she couldn’t say it was wrong — no more wrong than her herself kissing Bill.

She sank back in to Bill’s lips.

Mmmmm …

After a while, she felt his palm slide up to … partially cup her breast from underneath.

“Hmmm-mmmm!” she complained into his mouth and pulled his hand back down. That was not okay. Kissing was one thing; feeling up her boob was something else …

She spent a long time making out with her brother. He’d pull his lips back from hers to kiss and lick her neck, which … felt great! And then she’d return the favor. And then they’d put their grateful lips back together.

At some point later, she realized his hand was at her breast again, squeezing.

And had been for a while.

Well, she’d pay closer attention and nip that in the bud — next time. This time she just … let it continue.

It … felt good, and she was … well, really aroused by this point.

* * *

(Kyle)

Kayla was—

Kyle considered. Well, you don’t really ever want to say your sister is a helluva good kisser.

But … Kayla was. As good as she was an A+ student, she was also an A+ kisser.

They occasionally parted lips to nibble and lick each other’s neck, or just to play, tongue-to-tongue.

One time he glanced over and saw his mother letting Bill kiss and nibble her neck. She looked like … she was just in ecstasy.

Another time he glanced over, and … she was just letting him squeeze her boob.

He … brought his hand up Kayla’s ribs, toward her boob after that, but she just pulled it back down and mumbled, “Hungh-ungh …” into his mouth.

His Mom’s voice finally declared, “Okay, guys, it’s bedtime. Unless we want to suddenly realize it’s three in the morning, we should break this up now.”

Kayla leaned back from kissing him, a tiny string of spittle still connecting their lips a moment.

She looked … dazed. Pleasurably dazed. It was a good look for her.

God, she had to feel the hard-on he had, even through his jeans. She was straddling his lap.

She stood, staggered a little, off-balance, then caught herself and giggled. “Yeah, this was a fun night …” she sighed. Then she walked dreamily back to her bedroom.

Uncle Bill headed back to the guest bedroom too.

Kyle flipped off whatever movie had been playing in the background on television. He was pretty sure none of them would pass a pop quiz on the name of the movie that had been on the TV the last two hours, let alone any plot questions.

His mom was breathing heavily as she set the throw pillows back properly on the couch. Breathing heavily from … her make-out session with Uncle Bill. And letting him feel up her boobs …

He suddenly found himself standing just inches from her when she spun around unexpectedly.

He just stood, staring at her eyes … at her lips …

Should he— did she expect him to also—

Ohgod, he would love to kiss those lips. Kayla was one thing — they’d always been twins. Annoy-the-hell-out-of-each-other twins. But Mom — God, he’d make out with her in a second!

He … had to admit that.

After several seconds, the expression on her face drifted to something he couldn’t interpret, and he pulled back before she told him to keep his damned lips to himself. Or worse. “Uh, you have a good night, Mom.”

“Y-yeah. You too, Kyle. Sleep … well, honey.”

They each headed back to their respective bedrooms.

And Kyle lost track of the number of loads he spilled load that night, thinking about … things …

* * *

(Kyle)

The next morning, Kyle woke an hour early. His body was still worked up a little from last night, but he’d masturbated so many times that he was actually a little sore, so he just had too much energy to sleep any longer.

He headed out to the kitchen, got some coffee, then stepped into the den and flipped on the TV, dialing the volume extra low so he wouldn’t disturb anyone else still sleeping.

Uncle Bill came out of the guest bedroom a few minutes later, got some coffee, and plopped down on the other end of the sofa.

“Wow, hell of an evening last night,” he sighed.

That was for sure! Kyle and Kayla had spent the night kissing! And Bill had made out with Mom all night — and felt up Mom’s boobs some! Hell of an evening, indeed!

They sat another minute with the TV droning on.

“Let me ask you a question, Kyle. Has Jenny mentioned any dreams she’s had lately?”

Well …

“Now that you mention it, she did say she had a really weird one the other night. Something about this mad scientist trying to graft a second vagina onto the side of her head.”

“Left side?”

“Uh, she didn’t say. But that was the side she was pointing at as he described it.”

“Hmm,” he nodded sagely.

“Does that mean something? That dream?”

“I’m not sure. I wasn’t sure if it would express itself differently in each person’s symbology, or if it would always show up in fairly universal archetypal representations.”

“I have no clue what you just said, Bill.”

Bill sighed, then changed subjects. “Kyle, I’m going to need your help soon. But before you can help, I need to help you get ready, to be able to help me.”

“Uhm. Okaaaay?”

“Would you be willing to run through a mental exercise with me?”

Kyle shrugged. “Sure.”

In fact— this could be a good opportunity, Kyle thought. He was a little suspicious that Bill was behind Mom and Kayla acting so oddly lately, and this could give him some clues. And once he knew what Bill was doing with them, to them, and maybe even a little about how, then he might be able to help protect them from Bill doing … anything that they didn’t want done.

Maybe. But he wouldn’t know if he didn’t learn more. So he paid close attention …

Bill had Kyle lean back against the back of the sofa, and they did the whole “relaxing a body part with each deep breath” thing. Kyle had done it before in an acting class, so was familiar with the exercise.

“Okay, just keep lying there, relaxed, with your eyes closed,” Bill said when they were done with the relaxation sequence. “We’ll go through some mental imagery that may help Jennifer be a little more comfortable kissing you, rather than just me as a kissing partner.”

Mom … kissing him?! Kyle?! Like she had Bill last night? Uhm … yeah! Bill definitely had Kyle’s attention!

“The first thing we want to do is to mentally take her to a special place. Some of the very ancient churches in Mesopotamia had a room called the Submission Chamber. And it had a second room above it, the Observation Chamber, where higher beings might be contacted and communicated with. We’re going to prepare a mental Submission Chamber, which is where you’ll explain to Jenny that kissing is just kissing, even with you, and it’s fun, especially with you.

“Okay, in your mind, on the ground in front of you, see three parallel squiggly lines, like three snakes moving away from you, side by side. The snake was a symbol of transformation and rebirth in the ancient world, and revered in many of the cults there.

“Now, also imagine a large rectangle in front of you, in front of the snakes, extended toward you to halfway across the three squiggly lines — sort of like the three snakes are entering the building the rectangle outlines and are halfway in.

“Now mentally bow your head where the snakes are entering the rectangle, and speak these words in your mind: ismekalum maabusaqisuni Shatihra. It’s an invocation to a goddess of some of the cults.

“Then, step forward and enter the rectangle.”

Kyle mentally took three steps forward into the—

Holy shit!

In his mind, he was in a room! A stone room. The visualization was so vivid that—

“Holy cow, Bill! This is like … really realistic! It’s almost like I really am in a stone room!”

“I know. I’ve done it myself. And it’s startlingly real, isn’t it?”

“I’ll say!”

Kyle was, uh … also naked in this stone room. No idea why. He did try to imagine some clothes on himself in the visualization, but just like in reality: imagine all you want, it still doesn’t create any clothes.

“Now,” Bill’s voice continued, “when you mentally bring Jenny there with you, it’s going to seem so realistic that you’re not even going to be able to talk to me. You’ll be in the world of that chamber, not in the regular world, until you return. So I need to run over the rest of this with you before you take the next step.”

Bill proceeded to go over what Kyle needed to know.

* * *

Chapter 10

(Kyle)

A really good film, or a really good novel, can make you forget that it’s not real. You get so caught up with it that even distractions, like a phone ringing, take you a second to pull back out of it and remember that it’s just an artificial world.

Bill’s trick with the Submission Chamber was like that, only distractions — like him explaining the rest of the steps to Kyle — didn’t make it seem any less real. Kyle was still there in the chamber, almost literally, even as Bill spoke. The chamber was so real you could touch it. Press your fingertips to the wall, and you could feel the rough stone and grit beneath your fingers.

He was still marveling at the vividness of it when Bill finished explaining the steps of the mental imagery. Some of the steps sounded a little weird but harmless enough to imagine, though Kyle didn’t really see how they could help make his mom be more open to kissing.

Because they weren’t dealing with something like magic here. The vividness of this chamber he was in was amazing, but it had to be a mental trick of some kind — sort of like someone saying, “Don’t think of thundering horses!” guarantees that thundering horses will pop into your mind

So he went on to the next step, and mentally pictured his mom there with him in the chamber, and made the invocation the way Bill had said to, ready for it to perhaps be amazingly vivid.

Oh, lord! It sure was!

Mom was suddenly there with him in the chamber. Naked. Bent over the table that Bill had called the Bitch’s Table.

She was … soo real that … he reached out to touch the top of her hip, which immediately shivered a moment at his touch.

He spread his hand and laid it on her lower back, behind her kidney. And she sighed. He just glided his palm lightly along her skin a few inches. She was warm. and soft. He could even feel the tiny little peach fuzz on her skin, the teeny little vellus hairs.

She moaned, just faintly — like it felt good, his touch on her skin …

She was bent over the Bitch’s Table, her bare butt and pelvis just there, presented for him. Her wrists were fastened to the far side of the table by thin little braids of what looked like gossamer.

There was an old-fashioned metal key on the far corner of the table. And beside it, a— well, a dildo. He guessed it was carved wood, or carved ivory, or something like that.

To one side, in the wall, was a small fireplace, with a fire currently burning.

On the other side, in the floor, was a small, shallow, round decorative pool, maybe three feet across. Bill had called it the Window, and said it usually reflected the Bitch’s Mind. From where he stood, it looked like it had an excited pink tint or haze to it.

He took a step closer to the pool, and Mom gave a tiny gasp as she realized it was Kyle with her. Then in a little whisper, muttered, “Kyle?”

He looked at her, and her eyes were a little wide. Then she winced and turned her head to face the other way.

“Mom?” he whispered back, but she kept her head turned away, not wanting to face him.

He glanced back at the pool, and it looked like someone had trickled a couple drops of grape food coloring in the excited-pink water — tight little ink clouds of purple were dissipating into the surrounding pink, darkening it a little.

She— was ashamed. He knew she was. When she realized it as him with her, she felt ashamed. That was the grape ink clouds showing up in the excited pink water. The ink clouds reflected the shame she felt.

Okay, he couldn’t do this.

He could even feel the shame coming off her that her son was seeing her naked. And bent over. Like she was ready to surrender, to just be pathetically weak or something.

Even if she was just a mental image in his mind, he didn’t want to humiliate her like that.

He didn’t know how a metal key could release the gossamer braids holding her wrists, but he was a clever boy, he could figure out something! He stepped toward the far side of the table. He was not going to embarrass her any more than she already—

Suddenly— he was in a different room! The same size, the same stonework, the same fireplace. The pool was larger, maybe six feet across. No Bitch’s Table. No table at all.

Instead, an old-style sofa was on the far side of the room. And Mom was sitting on the sofa, clothed now, in white robes, studying the surface of the wider pool.

She looked up from the pool at him. “What do you think you’re doing?” she asked calmly.

“Mom?”

She sighed. More of an impatient sigh than a relieved sigh or a sexually excited sigh. “I am Jennifer’s higher self.”

Hungh?!

He shook his head. “What does that even mean?”

“We don’t have time here to cover the extent of structural or dynamic metaphysics with your current understanding.”

Again: hungh?!

She pointed at the surface of the pool in front of her. “What were you about to do at the juncture below us?”

He looked at the pool, and— it was almost like a skylight into the Submission Chamber. He saw Mom, from above, stretched across the table, fastened to the far side. And himself in the process of stepping toward the far side of the table.

He looked back at her, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

“I, uh … she’s— look, she’s really embarrassed down there. I was going to find some way to release her. From the table.” The Bitch’s Table. “And then try to figure something out so she could cover herself. Even if this is just a bunch of mental visualization, she’s— uncomfortable down there.”

Her mouth twitched. “Would you take my word for it: this isn’t the snag you want to hang on?”

His mental fantasy wanted to argue with him?! “But … she’s—”

“Okay, let’s try it this way, Kyle: don’t lose a horseshoe nail here.”

“Lose a horseshoe nail?”

“You remember the story,” she rolled her hand expectantly, “A horseshoe nail was lost. So the horseshoe was lost. So the horse was lost. So the rider was lost. So the message the rider carried was lost. So the battle was lost. So the war was lost. If you prefer, word it this way: don’t lose the war here.”

“But— the war isn’t—”

She sighed and tried again. “Not the hill you want to die on?”

Ah! He got that one! “So you’re saying this isn’t the battle to make my stand on?”

She snapped her fingers and pointed at him, “Bright boy.”

His subconscious could apparently be a little sarcastic with him sometimes …

“So … I should just— do—”

“Do what you and Bill talked about. Make bigger difference later.”

He nodded. Sagely. Like he understood. Which he didn’t, not entirely. But enough.

Although … “But why should I—”

Suddenly he was in the first chamber again. With naked, bent-over Mom.

She still had her head turned away from him. And he thought her butt cheeks were blushing a little pink.

Okay, then: do this her way, then. Do the mental imagery as discussed. And “make bigger difference later.” That seemed reasonable enough. He could do that …

Bill had said: you need to warm her up a little first.

Stepping behind her, Kyle lightly laid one hand on her back, above her kidney. And lightly touched the other palm over her other kidney. Lightly, teasingly, traced his fingernails up to her shoulder blades, up to her shoulders, then back down to her waist. To her hipbones and back up the sides of her ribs, then back to her lower back again.

Made a few circuits like that while her breathing got heavy.

Slid his fingertips from her waist to the top of her butt at her tailbone. Lifted his hands off her.

Touched the backs of her knees, giving her a shiver. Rubbed his fingertips lightly there. Rubbed his fingers a little more firmly there.

“K-Kyle …” she cautioned, breathing heavily.

He rubbed the insides of her knees, warming them, warming her, with his fingers. Then danced his fingernails up the backs of her thighs, causing ripples of shivers to skitter through her.

“K-Kyle!” she gasped.

He danced nails on her thigh backs a few more seconds, then moved to her hips and the outer part of her butt. His touch was firmer, for the larger muscles there, but he avoided the erotic red zones, keeping himself to the pink zones for now.

Her breathing got fairly ragged as he teased the outside of her butt, until she downshifted into a purring gear.

He continued, occasionally brushing jussst next to an erotic red zone, which caused a little moan to leak out of her each time.

He danced his fingernails back down her thighs to the rear of her knees. Then slowly, firmly dragged them up the backs of her thighs, lightly scratching the whole way, to the bottom of her butt. And repeat.

On his second journey up her thighs, she gasped, “Kyle! I can’t— I can’t—” She gave a shudder and a tiny moan.

He swatted her butt for that outburst, and she trembled, but hushed.

One more journey of fingernails up the backs of her thighs, and she was openly moaning. And, uhhh … lubricated. She was … sort of dripping a little, down the insides of her thighs. But he figured it was polite to not mention that. Even in a mental fantasy.

He glanced at the pool, and it was a pure, clear, bright excited pink. The pink had overpowered any purple.

She … was warmed up now.

About the next step, Bill had said: You can just command her. But a visualization makes it take stronger, better.

And he had given him one to use for this.

The trouble was—

He looked up at the ceiling. “She’s in the wrong position,” he told it, in case somebody’s higher self was peeking in, ready to interfere again.

He stepped to Jennifer and laid his right hand on her ass, causing her to gasp and shudder a little. Wrapped his left arm around her back. Tucked his right arm a little further behind her thighs. And lifted her, careful not to pull her arms too hard against the gossamer braid holding her wrists. Leaned over and set her butt halfway across the table and helped spin her so her legs were over the other side.

Then walked around and pulled her the rest of the way to that side. Her wrists were still bound to that side of the Bitch Table, but she could stand comfortably.

He stepped just a little too close to her, into her personal space a bit.

Eyes cast down, she took a deep trembly breath. Like she was … breathing him in.

Her eyes came — in cautious little jerks — up to his.

Take a firm hand with her — Bill had said — It’s important. She needs you to be able to guide her.

“Jennifer,” he breathed, his lips maybe five inches from hers.

Her breath was … trembly, her eyes locked on his.

He leaned an inch closer to her. “You are sooo beautiful.”

Her eyes widened. And, he swore, her pupils even dilated more, right there as he looked at her.

An inch closer to her. He was almost breathing on her as he spoke, “Breathtakingly beautiful.” He gave that a couple seconds to sink in. “But—”

“Bu—” She paused to breathe hard. “But?”

An inch closer. Too close to focus his eyes on her, he breathed faintly on her cheek as he spoke, “But you have just one blemish.”

An inch closer and kissed her.

Mentally slipped his tongue in her mouth. All that pink in the pool said she was in no condition to put up even a token complaint. And she sure didn’t. She was … even a little enthusiastic kissing back.

In Bill’s guided imagery, the “Bitch” wouldn’t later remember most of what happened in the Submission Room. But she would remember if she trusted you, to guide her where she needed to go. So be firm, Bill said, even be forward, but give her every reason to trust your firm guiding hand.

So Kyle was forward with his tongue. And once he started, she practically sucked it into her mouth, dancing her tongue about with his.

He broke the kiss, and she was breathing hard. He pulled back a couple inches to focus on her eyes. “You have one blemish,” he said, touching his thumb lightly to her cheek, where an imaginary blemish might be. “You aren’t comfortable kissing me, like we just did. Like this.” He quickly touched his lips to hers again for a moment.

“Just one imperfect spot soiling all this beauty. But that’s … not a problem. We’ll just gently smooth it out,” he lightly moved his thumb where this imaginary blemish was, “I’ll softly rub my thumb here, in easy little circles … making it okay to kiss Kyle … gently buffing the blemish away … to polish away this tiny blemish, leaving your face all perfect again.”

He gently kissed the spot where the imaginary blemish had been, and met her eyes again. “It’s no longer wrong to kiss Kyle. In fact, it’s good to kiss Kyle. With tongue. With passion.”

She was mildly nodding her head.

“So, kissing Kyle is …”

“Good,” she nodded warmly, firmly. “It’s good to kiss Kyle.”

Okay, onto step three. This step Kyle almost wasn’t sure about, even in a fantasy sequence like this. Time to ejaculate, Bill had said, on her or in her. He’d insisted it was the only way to end a session in the Submission Chamber, and she would not remember it later. She would cum massively in this fantasy when Kyle ejaculated in her or on her — and the guided visualization would end.

Seconds passed, and Kyle realized he was just gazing in her eyes. Sure, it was just a mental fantasy, but still, she had … really pretty eyes.

“God, you are beautiful,” he finally breathed.

Joy excitedly lit up her face.

Okay, time to wrap up. For real this time. He spun her away from himself and bent her over the table, her wrists bound to the near side this time. They were both naked, and he … laid his cock in the crack of her ass, like a hot dog in a bun. And began sliding it back and forth, pressing it to her, rubbing it against her as she moaned happily and pressed her ass back at him.

“Ohgod! Kyle!”

It only took a few strokes, and he was firing ropes of semen up her back and all over her ass cheeks.

“Ohgod, Kyle! Ohgod! Fuck! Ohgod, fuck!” she screamed and pressed her tummy flat on the table, arching her neck back as she came and came hard.

The chamber dissolved as Kyle felt her spraying his lower legs and feet with her squirt.

* * *

(Kyle)

Kyle was back in the den.

And just … breathed a minute.

Bill was gone. Kyle guessed he had stepped out to give him a couple minutes of privacy.

Fantasy sequence or not, Kyle had made a mess in his pants. Ejaculating in a Submission Chamber during a visualization sequence apparently gave you a mulekick of an orgasm back in the real world, in addition to ending the visualization.

Just in case, he did check his feet, to see that they weren’t wet with Mom’s juices, since she sprayed him as she came at the end of the visualization.

They weren’t. That was actually a small relief — otherwise it would have been too weird, something from the Twilight Zone.

He breathed for another minute, then finally managed to get up and head back to his bathroom to wipe up and change into clean clothes.