The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GRAMMARY MAMMARY

Laura had decided it was time to improve her grade in her English composition class. First she had some unfinished business with her math teacher. She had been using her power over him to keep her grades up. She had also been keeping his cock up without providing him any relief. She knew he was a close friend of her English teacher so she had some ideas.

“Laura you are driving me crazy”.

“You know I deserve a better grade than this. You know you want to do what I say. I have some excellent ideas for extra credit work I can do to you. She bent in front of him, her Tits straining against her to tight blouse. She took his hands and placed them on her Tits. “Just squeeze these sweetie”. Touching her perfect Tits he was completely hers. A few minutes of licking and whispering in his ear and he had changed the grade on her quiz.

He was just about to start preparing dinner when he heard the knock on his door. He wasn’t expecting anyone. When he opened the door there stood Laura. She was wearing a very tight pink cashmere sweater and jeans that looked like they were painted on. Her long blonde hair was flowing around her shoulders and her lips were covered with deep red lipstick.

“Hi Professor.

“Laura, how did you get my address?”

“You told it to me sweetie. You said you would love for me to stop by anytime”.

He had no memory of telling her that but his cock was sure glad to see her. It was already getting hard and cramped in his trousers. She strutted right past him and posed in the middle of the room. His heart was pounding and his mouth went dry. He closed the door and turned towards her. She was bending at the waist while setting her purse on the coffee table. This presented her perfect bubble butt to him in her too tight pants.

“This is highly inappropriate Laura. I could get fired”.

“It’s just fine Professor. I am only here to discuss the extra credit work I will be doing to you to get my A.” As she said this she rolled her hips slightly from side to side, while still bending over the table.

He gulped completely speechless at this display. What an ass she had.

“Im sure we can cum up with some really stimulating extra credit work” she said as she ran her hand over her hip and rubbed her butt. He was completely mesmerized by her butt. She straightened up and turned around and approached him. He stepped back but found himself backed up against the door.

“You haven’t said anything about my sweater. Don’t you like it? Here feel how soft it is”. She took his hand and set it on her tit. The feel of her huge tit and the soft cashmere was incredible. She took the other hand and followed suit. “That’s right sweetie just enjoy these Big Tits”.

“I shouldn’t be doing this Laura he said as he squeezed.

“You think you shouldn’t but of course you will. You can’t escape the power of my Perfect Big Tits. You must have them. Do you really want this to stop”?

He stood bewildered for a minute.

“Now lets see what we have here”. She rubbed his cock through his pants.

“Laura” he began but she interrupted.

“That’s right Laura is here. She is making you so horny. Her Big Tits make you so weak. All the blood from your brain is going to your cock so it’s so hard to think. I think you will find your brain is overruled by this Big (squeeze) Hard (squeeze) Cock. I think most of the blood has moved from your brain down here now. No more thinking baby. Just a hard cock and a weak mind. Laura does all the thinking and you will do all the cumming. Your legs are just like rubber”. A wet spot started to form on his pants. She kept stroking. “Come with me sweetie”. Time for me to explain a new formula.

She led him to the couch. He could barely stand he felt so overwhelmed. She pinched his nipples while pulling his face in for a deep French kiss. She massaged his butt and groin area. She undid his belt and dropped his pants and underwear. She plastered her body to his and reached around and worked his cock a few times. She reached between his legs and massaged his balls. He gasped and started to jerk his hips. She stopped suddenly and spun him around pushing him down on the couch. She knelt between his legs. Her sweater covered tits were around his cock in a minute. He groaned. His head was swimming.

“Feels good doesn’t it baby? Who brings you pleasure? I do of course. I am in control of all your reactions. Your brain is completely neutralized. You certainly don’t need to think of anything but the extra credit work I do to you. Lay back and enjoy. Sexy Laura is in control”.

He started to buck around and push his cock in and out of the sweater.

“No, No, Baby” she pulled away before he came. You so want to cum don’t you. But if you do I will leave and never do extra credit work to you again. Is that what you want”?

“No. Please don’t leave. I need it so bad”.

“Of course you do. Here is the new formula”. 36DDDx24x36BB + (SWPU) x B=A. “This is what it means. My Triple Dees (She pulled off her top) and my Bubble Butt(She turned around and slowly lowered her shorts) plus my sweet Pussy times the B I have equals an A. Of course it is an A because everything I do and say is perfect. You must agree with my Mathematical ASSesment”. She turned around and placed his hands on her Butt. “I want you to ASSess my ASSets yourself. Thats right sweetie. Thats the finest ASSet you ever had your hands on”. While he rubbed her Butt she lifted one leg onto the back of the couch and slid her pussy inches from his face. He fell back against the couch and she ground her pussy into his face. “Sample this and tell me it isn’t A quality”. The heady aroma of her Pussy overwhelmed his senses and he dived right in.

Of course her pussy and butt are A quality.

She stood up and pushed him down on the couch. She climbed on and poised her pussy above his straining cock. “You want to fuck this sweet pussy. My incredible ASSets are beyond any doubt”. She slid down slowly. His cock got even harder. He hadn’t thought that was possible. She reached over and played with his nipples. This sent shivers of pleasure through his body. She stared into his eyes and started to fuck him. His mind opened up to her words. She whispered in his ear.

“All the blood is out of your brain. Your thoughts are pulled down into your cock by my sweet pussy. All ASSpects of what I say and do are perfect. My grade is always an A. If you don’t agree then don’t cum inside of me. When you cum I will capture the last of your will”.

She stuck her tongue into his gaping mouth and licked all around the inside at the same time she squeezed her pussy tightly around the head of his cock. There was no holding back. He came explosively. She pushed down onto his cock and massaged it as he came and came. “That’s right sweetie. No more thoughts except mine. Only doing what I say. Worshiping my Big Tits and Perfect ASSets”.

“Yes. Yes. Yes”. He said with each shot. “Now Sweetie, let Laura tell you what to think about your friend my English Professor”.

Mark was reading Laura’s paper for the second time. His cock was straining against his pants and he was getting hornier by the minute. Somehow she had stumbled onto his secret fantasy. He had assigned his class to write a How To paper about something they had actual experience with. Hers was called Lapdancing for Maximum Profit {How to extract all of his money and have him wishing he had more). The basic concept was overwhelming him with horniness through fantasy scenarios. This one in particular was about a schoolgirl using her body and assertiveness to have him give her all his money and then promising he would come back with more. He had a secret desire to be convinced to do risky things with a student that could endanger his career and marriage. Also Laura was built like his ideal fantasy woman, long blonde hair, blue eyes, Huge Tits and a perfect Bubble Butt. He had certainly found her distracting in class. Unfortunately her grammar and syntax were so poor he would have to give her a poor grade again. If she didn’t improve soon the best she could hope for was a D.

He went back to reading the part of the paper where the student had her Tits wrapped around the guys cock and was asking him for another hundred to make him cum. He knew if it was him he would be digging through his pockets in a hurry. His sex life at home was as bland as it was infrequent.

Laura stood outside his door. She thought enough time had past to stop in to his office and get things started. Time for some fun she thought as she knocked at his door. “Come in” he said. The door opened and there stood Laura. She wore a very short skirt and spike heels along with a top that couldn’t even begin to contain her massive chest which bounced slightly as she walked over to where he sat on the couch. “Please have a seat” he said pointing to a chair across from the couch. She sat down and slowly crossed her legs. She had a little difficulty since the skirt was so short. He was momentarily distracted by this which caused him to lose his train of thought. Get a grip he thought and said “How can I help you”?

“I was wondering if you had read my paper yet. I hope it was o.k. to write about that subject. It’s an area that I am very expert in and you said to write about something we knew about”.

“Yes I have it right here”. He said holding it up. “Did you like it”?

“I am just doing my first read through and I need to check them for grammar and syntax before I grade them” he said.

“Grammary Shmamary, I think content is what’s important”. “Of course content is important but a writer needs to use proper grammar and syntax. “I think the most important thing is the impact the writer can have on the reader” she said while ever so slightly parting her thighs and giving him a tiny peek of her pink thong. His cock was starting to swell at this tease.

“Could I make an appointment to talk to you about writing? I have some ideas that you might be interested in”.

His mouth went dry and he gulped as she stared right into his eyes. “Come by tomorrow afternoon, I will have posted the grades by then and we can talk”.

“Thank you I am sure you will be interested in some of the ideas I have” She said as she stood up while leaning forward and giving a nice view of her deep cleavage. She turned and wiggled her way to the door.

Turning partially toward him she said “It’s hard isn’t it”.

“What did you say?” he asked.

“I think sometimes it is hard to write”.

The next day came and Laura saw he had given her a D. She was disappointed but not surprised she knew she would soon have him understanding her way of looking at things. She had dressed in the schoolgirl outfit she wore at the club. She waited until late in the afternoon when the school was deserted and changed in one of the bathrooms. A very tight button down white blouse with three buttons undone. Her hair in two bunches on either side of her head. A very short pleated skirt and black spike heels completed the outfit. After knocking she walked in and found her teacher sitting at his desk. He was a little bit embarrassed at the thought of their meeting. He had already jerked off to the story last night and this morning.

“Hello Professor I came to discuss the grade on my paper”.

He knew she wasn’t going to be happy with the D he gave her but there were so many grammatical and syntax errors he couldn’t give a higher grade.

“I have an idea I can show you a new way of grading that will prove my work is A quality. Now you say that the Grammar part is the most important” she said.

She came around the edge of the desk and put her hands on the arms of the chair. She rolled it into the nearby corner. She placed her knee between his legs and leaned forward.

“What are you doing” he chocked?

“I say Grammery Schmamery what’s important are these Mammaries”. She started to massage her tits in front of his face. “Now you taught us that syntax is the form of the paper. So you can choose between grading on the form of the paper or you can grade on the form of these. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons and massaged her Tits. At the same time she slid her knee up to his groin and rubbed against his cock. “Now you need to learn my grammar and syntax”. She pressed her Tits against his face. You’ve never had Mammaries like these before but they will be all yours anytime you want. Just do as I say and I will be your Naughty Little Schoolgirl any time you want. I know you want me to do dirty nasty things she said as she pinched his nipples and bit his earlobe. I will do things that will turn your brain to molasses and then suck it out through your cock. You know you want me to teacher”.

He groaned at these images. He started to hump against her knee. He just wanted to abandon himself to his desires. She would be all his but the risk was so great. His cock was like a crowbar in his pants. He was so turned on he just wanted to do what she said. He was wavering and then she said.

“Now you know you want these hot sexy Tits. You need to lick and suck them” she said as she pressed them against his face. I will let you do anything you want. You can stick your big cock between them and fuck them till your cum shoots out all over them. You can shove your cock into me doggy style and squeeze them while you fuck my tight wet pussy”.

She kept rubbing them against his face. It felt so good and then her nipple was in his mouth and all thoughts of stopping were gone. He started to suck and lick her huge Tits.

“That’s right teacher have at these Big Titties. She settled down into his lap and started to grind against his cock. “Is that big hard cock for me”? “I wonder if it will fit into my tight wet pussy” she said in a little girls voice. He groaned. “This is only a taste so far teach. Just wait till I show you all the nasty things I will do to you”. She quickly unbuckled his belt and undid his pants. She stepped back and pulled his pants down around his ankles.

Once he lost contact with her he realized what he was doing. “Laura we can’t do this I could lose my job or my wife could find out. She placed her finger on his lips “Shh don’t be silly you can’t say no to this” and she placed his cock against her pussy lips and pushed all the way down with one firm stroke. A long sigh of pleasure escaped his lips. She slid her pussy up to the head of his cock and began to massage the head with her cunt. She O so slowly slid up and down on the head while squeezing it tightly with her vaginal muscles. His eyes rolled up into his head and he groaned softly.

“That’s right, perfect pleasure, you can see now that the grammar and syntax of my perfect body is the ultimate grading system. She grabbed his head in both hands and looked deeply into his eyes. “Time to cum for me teacher. She clamped down on his cock and pushed all the way to his groin while pushing her tongue into his gaping mouth. He came in an intense gush and she milked his cock till there wasn”t any cum left.

He collapsed backward his head lolling from side to side. “You love the way you feel. I am in control of all your reactions. Your cock is surrounded by my pussy and it controls your pleasure. You will listen to all of my words and they will be yours. When I say Grammary Mammary you will return to this place of pleasure and do what I say. You know my words are true. In a moment you will leave this place. I know you don’t want to but you will because it is what I say”. “One, Two, Three”.

“O Laura your grammatical argument is perfect. I see now that your style is exactly right”.

“Of course you do. I think it’s time to review the grade on my paper” she said. “Of course you get an A” he said. Of course she thought. Life is good.