The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master’s Pleasure

It was getting to be too much. Cindy sat down in the comfortable chair behind the desk in her office and took a deep breathe. Lately it was one thing after another. Business was booming yet there were constant problems, such as staff needing sick leave at bad times, equipment going balls up and needing immediate replacement, and whining clientele who needed a babysitter more than they needed a trainer. Cindy loved what she did but sometimes she needed a little escape. Today would be a perfect day to play hooky and go to the beach. But now just wasn’t a good time. The phone rang and she answered, hoping it wasn’t more bad news.

“Make it good.” She said sharply.

“What are you Cindy?” Cindy immediately got wet.

“I am your property Master, worth only what you say I’m worth.”

“Describe how my property looks today Cindy.” Cindy trembled with anticipation and fear.

“Yes Master. Today Master, your long redhair is tied in a french braid. There is no makeup covering your beautiful face or creamy white skin since your property knows you hate that. Your perfect 36C breasts are contained in a yellow sports bra. Your sexy six pack is shown in sharp relief. Your perfect, firm bubble butt is packed into tight yellow shorts. Your property knows you like seeing it in yellow. Your long, sexy, muscular legs are shown in all their glory, not a blemish anywhere. Your properties sexy feet are covered with short yellow socks and white addidas.”

There is silence on the other end and Cindy begins to worry. She tries to swallow but her mouth is suddenly a desert.

“Cindy....” the Master pauses, keeping Cindy on edge, her stomach flip-flopping. Tears threaten to spill. “You stupid, stupid slut!” she thinks. “Master is displeased! You’ll be punished and you deserve it! Yellow again? How many times will he be pleased by the same color? Oh you silly bitch,” Cindy thinks to herself, “throw yourself on Master’s mercy and maybe, just maybe you won’t suffer quite as much as you truly deserve.”

“....Your Master is pleased.” The tears come, not in anguish but in relief. Cindy had pleased the Master and now Cindy would receive pleasure, pleasure only the Master could give her.

“Thank you Master! Thank you for being happy with your slut.”

“Oh rest assured slut, I am very happy. So happy that you may pick your reward.” Cindy nearly dropped her phone. Master would let her pick her own reward! Master NEVER let any of his sluts pick their reward. Cindy wanted to dance on her desk and do handsprings around her office. The Master would let her pick her own reward!

The Master’s chuckle brought her back down to earth. “Do you think you can calm yourself enough to choose what you want or do you wish to wait until later?” Cindy’s grey eyes widened in surprise. The Master must really be pleased to be willing to let her pick later. He never allowed that. You took reward when it was offered or not at all. But Cindy knew what she wanted and she wanted it now.

“Master, I am ready now. If it please you to do so Master I would like the Island Scenario.”

“Oh yes. I recall that is your favorite. Very well slut. The Island Scenario it is.” Cindy’s Master spoke what to anyone else would be gibberish, but not to Cindy. For Cindy it was the trigger to her favorite HypnoFantasy....

Cindy lay out on the beach in her white bikini, loving the feel of the warm sand and the water as it washed over her feet. This was the escape she needed. Some people went to church to find heaven, Cindy went to the tropics. She tilted her head back and willed her body to soak up even more sun. It felt so good...then went dark. Cindy opened her eyes to find a man standing over her. He was good looking Black man, very good looking. He was nude. His body was muscular and ripped. His huge cock rampant. Cindy felt her mouth water. The man kneeled and with out a word kissed Cindy. While he did this he also smoothly slipped off Cindy’s bikini top. Then he removed her bikini bottom. All the while hungrily devouring her mouth.

Slowly, patiently, the stranger moved down her body, lighting each inch on fire, stunning Cindy with one orgasm after another. Then he reached her shaved pussy and Cindy felt her world turn inside out as the man’s tongue conjured one orgasm after the other. The pleasure seemed to grow with each orgasm and Cindy felt her sanity slipping away. She came in one massive explosion and went limp, completely drained. Or so she thought. The stranger poised himself above her and slowly pushed into her sopping cunt. He filled her up and then began fucking her hard.

Cindy raised her hips to meet each thrust and soon became dizzy with pleasure. Her pussy spasmed around his beautiful cock as she came over it harder than she had ever cum in her life. The man pulled out and still on his knees leaned back and glanced at his cock then looked forcefully at Cindy. She quickly scrambled to her hands and knees and took his cock into her mouth hungrily, tasting herself on the prize black cock.

The Black God speaks to her and Cindy lets the cock slip out of her mouth and she spins around. The Black man grabs Cindy’s hips and rams into her driving her into the sand. He thrusts powerfully, again and again, hurting Cindy, yet giving her immense pleasure. This is what she has wanted, needed. This was the ultimate escape. Cindy felt the Black beast explode deep inside of her and she crashes into the sand as an orgasm of overwhelming force claims her. The Black man gets up and walks away, leaving Cindy lying under the blue sky, their combined juices mixing in the hot sands. Cindy has never been this satisfied and hopes she sees the Black stranger again....

Cindy’s eyes snapped open to the tap on her shoulder. She sits up and its Mandy, looking embarrassed.

“Sorry to disturb you Cindy, but your one o’clock is here.”

“Oh good, I’ll be right out.”

Mandy moves towards the door then hesitates. Cindy looks at her.

“Was there something else Mandy?

“Ummm, yes, you were talking in your sleep. You called someone Master.”

Cindy smiles.

“Tell the client I’ll be right out.” Mandy, seeing her question wouldn’t be answered, sighs and leaves the office. Cindy thinks on Mandy. The blonde amazon with the body of a heptathalete. She visualizes Master’s black cock, moving tirelessly in and out of all of Mandy’s holes. Yes her Master would be pleased, very pleased and when Master was pleased, Cindy experienced pleasure as no other man could give her. Yes Cindy thought, Mandy would please her Master very much.

The day was done and Cindy had invited Mandy to dinner at a nearby restuarant with the understanding that she would answer her earlier question. Cindy ate lustily, ravenous as she hadn’t had a thing since breakfast. Mandy’s food was hardly touched. Cindy looked at Mandy’s plate surprised. She knew that Mandy really like the food here, which was the first reason she suggested it, the nearness to the gym being the second.

“Whats wrong Mandy? You must be hungry, you skipped lunch just as I did. Are you alright?”

Mandy looked at her boss and friend angrily.

“Whats wrong? Whats wrong is that you bring me here and tell me about your Master and how he hypnotizes you and gives you amazing pleasure, then you tell me I should meet your Master and become one of his hypnotic sluts!” Cindy grins.

“You were listening. Thats good. Master likes his sluts to be attentive.”

“How can you say something like that to me? First off, you are my boss and its very inappropriate for you to ask me something like that. If we weren’t friends I’d seriously consider suing you for sexual harrasment. Second, I’m engaged to Mario and we’ll be married soon.” Cindy chews enthusiastically on a mouthful of steak, swallows and washes it down with wine. The she looks at Mandy in a way that makes her wary.

“Well Mandy, I approached you because of the way you asked me about Master. I could see it in your eyes...you want it, same as I did. You want a man strong and in control, who can take your cares away even if only for awhile. A man who can give you pleasure beyond all your dreams and fantasies. Master is that man, Mario is not.” Mandy was livid.

“How dare you speak about my fiance that way! I thought you liked Mario and here you are talking down about him behind his back!” Cindy stabbed some asparugus off Mandy’s plate and chewed it thoughtfully.

“You’re right Mandy, I’m out of line. I’ll tell you what, you bring Mario over here right now and I’ll apologize to his face, hows that?”

“You’re not funny Cindy! Mario isn’t even here!” Cindy looks at her friend in surprise.

“Oh, I’m sorry Mandy! I thought you saw him when we came in. If you can drag him away from the business meeting he said was running late, I promise to apologize for what I said about him to his face.” Cindy points with her fork behind Mandy at the third reason she’d brought her to this restuarant and when Mandy turns Cindy sees her friend’s body tense up. Mario was snuggled up romantically with some bimbo with huge tits!

Cindy watched as Mandy marched over, grabbed the bimbo’s plate and dumped the food over her head. The she saw Mario stand, already making lame excuses....wow, Cindy had thought the boxing workout was a waste of time for women but Mario was out cold. She’d have to ask Mandy about giving classes at the gym. Mandy came back, grabbed her purse and stormed out, her face wet with tears. Cindy considered for a moment then switches her plate with Mandy’s...waste not want not.

Mandy sees another whining client off and nearly cries when she sees its 6 o’clock. She was free! She loved working at the gym for Cindy but some days the clients drove her nuts. She just wanted to go and unwind with dinner and a movie. She showered, changed and barely said goodbye to anyone. She drove home and as she parked her cell phone went of. Too annoyed and tired to look at the caller id, she answered immediately.

“What is it?”

“Mandy, what are you?” Mandy was instantly wet. It was Master.

“I’m property Master, your property, worth only what you say I’m worth.”

“Desribe my property Mandy.....”

Mandy is walking through a a darkly lit street in an unsavory neighborhood. She decides to take a shortcut through the alley. Halfway through a hand covers her mouth. A voice with the power of an avalanche tells her to stay silent. Mandy is slammed against the wall, the hard bricks taking her breathe away. She sees the hulking black brute standing before her and is shaking with terror, holds out her purse. The brute slaps it away and sneers. Mandy glances down and gasps when she sees the the massive cock. The avalanche tells her to suck the muscularbrute’s dick. Mandy falls to her knees and obeys. She gags but she knows she must satisfy the no matter what. She desperatley forces more and more of the iron hard length into her mouth and when her nose touches his hair, she cums in a shattering orgasm. She sucks then, sucks harder than she ever has, desperate now for the nectar she would soon receive. She feels the telltale expansion of his cock and pulls back until only the head remains in her mouth. Soon Mandy is greedily sucking down the man’seed. She finishes and leans back, breathing hard and cumming harder. The brute laughs and walks off, into the darkness.....

Mandy comes to slowly. The Dark Alley Scenario is one of her favorites. She is startled by the tapping on her window. Seeing her sister she rolls down the window.

“Mandy? What are you doing sitting there staring off into space? You’re not on drugs are you?” Mandy smiles at her younger sister.

“No Dani, something better, much better.” Dani rolls her eyes.

“Yeah right. Say, I got a vampire movie for us to watch. Lets order pizza.”

“Sounds good. You go ahead, I’ll follow in a moment.”

Mandy watches as Dani bounces into the house, her taut cheerleader’s body showcased by the tight lowriders and one size too small t-shirt she usually favored. Yes, Mandy thinks. The Master would be pleased. Very pleased indeed. And when Master was pleased, Mandy experienced pleasure no other man on earth could give her. After the movie and pizza, Mandy and Dani would have a little chat. Mandy got out of her car and entered the house, excited by her plans for her baby sister

End.