The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master’s Auction

By The Slaver

Olaf leaned back in the rear seat of the limousine. It was a warm summer’s evening, and the chauffeur was driving down a dark, narrow road deep in one of the dense forests of New England. Olaf had received an invitation to attend this evening’s auction only a few hours ago, but he did not understand why he’d received the invitation. Olaf however, knew the person who had sent the invitation, but only as “Master.” Olaf himself was a master, like most of the men going to tonight’s auction. But whereas Olaf and other Masters took weeks – even months – to enslave, brainwash, and reprogram the young, straight jocks they then sold into gay slavery; it was rumored that Master could do the whole thing in less than an hour.

The fact that Olaf was going to one of Master’s auctions should have been a good thing, but suspicions lurked at the back of his mind and he did not know why. Approximately two hours later, the chauffeur drove down a paved driveway that led to a clearing. In the center of this clearing, the limousine came to a halt.

The chauffeur opened the car’s door. As he exited the limousine, Olaf surveyed the scene before him: a huge Georgian mansion stood a little way from the limousine. The exterior of the mansion was flooded in harsh light. The dark spindled trees imbued the area with a light that seemed to dance. Guards with complete shaved heads and black uniforms and carrying semi-automatic guns patrolled the grounds. In response to a brusque order from one of the guards, Olaf opened his tuxedo jacket to confirm that he had an invitation and was not carrying a weapon. Olaf entered the foyer of the mansion. Everyone attending the auction had to pass through a security checkpoint designed to render the area, and Master safe. Once the staff confirmed his invitation, Olaf entered the last portal. In the main hall of the house, the evening’s host, Master stood at the top of a large staircase watching his guests arrive. Master seemed to be a young man, but perhaps he was not as young as Olaf took him to be.

Olaf strolled about the hall, talking with some of the other invitees that he knew, but the identity of most of the invitees was unknown to Olaf. Once Olaf had enjoyed a few generously poured scotches, he felt more at ease. He did notice that all the staff in the hall were young jocks; shaved bald, naked but for a C.B 4000 cock-cage encasing their cocks, and a vacant empty look in their eyes.

“Gentlemen, the auction will commence. Thank you for attending. This evening, you will have the opportunity to bid on a wide assortment of slaves,” announced Master as he descended the stairs and lead the way into a large room off the hall. A large stage area had been prepared on the far-side of the room. Groups of seating for the invited guests filled the space in front of the stage. Olaf took a seat at the back of the room and watched the other invitees taking their seats.

The invitation had spelled out the requirements of attendees: they must attend in black-tie formal wear, must not carry weapons of any sort, must produce their invitation if asked to at any time, and must arrange for at least the account of up to $2,000,000 be available for the auction. Olaf noticed a tall man walking over to his table, the man was neatly dressed in a dark suit. He had small neat pointed beard, his eyebrows were heavy and he had dark burning eyes. The man sat down next to Olaf. “I am Master.” stated the stranger, in a deep, commanding voice. Olaf was too shocked to speak. He looked quickly at the side of the stage: Master seemed to know where Olaf was looking, “In my line of work, it pays to have a decoy. Nobody knows what I really look like.” Olaf did not say a word; he just kept looking at the fake Master standing by the stage watching the auction. Finally, Olaf seemed to make up his mind, he rose to his feet. “I’m leaving now!” he said to Master and turned to go. “Please wait, at least see the next lot; I’m sure it will be of interest to you my friend!” said Master. Olaf sat down and looked at the stage.

“Our next lot is a fully conditioned jock. His name was Matt, but now he answers to the name Doggie.” Olaf watched in total horror as his own twenty-one-year-old son was led onto the stage. Now, Olaf’s suspicions that something about this auction was very wrong were confirmed. A jock staff member led Matt – on all fours –on to the stage by a metal leash attached to a collar\around his neck; Matt was completely naked and he had been shaved bald. In addition, Matt’s cock was encased in a C.B 4000 cock-cage, and a puppy-dog- tail butt plug was buried deep in his hole. Matt came onto the stage just as if he were a dog. “Now, speak! There’s a good boy,” The auctioneer said, and Matt immediately woofed like a puppy would bark. Olaf felt sick to his stomach as he watched his son on the stage. He turned in his seat and was going to ask Master, “What the fuck have you done to my son?” but Olaf never got the chance. Before he could utter a word, Master leaned forward, and looked straight at Olaf. “Look at me.” The deep commanding voice seemed to freeze Olaf’s willpower, he found he couldn’t move. Reluctantly Olaf looked up, and he immediately became aware of Master’s burning gaze fixed upon him.

Olaf looked at Master’s face, and immediately Master’s deep-burning eyes caught Olaf’s glance. Master’s eyes seemed to grow larger and larger, swallowing up Olaf’s whole brain. Olaf heard the deep voice changing, “I am Master. You will obey me!” Master seemed to bore down on Olaf, but Master hadn’t moved from his chair. Master’s compelling eyes

seemed to draw Olaf towards him. For a moment longer, Master gazed deeply into Olaf’s eyes. Satisfied, Master snapped his fingers once, sharply, like a pistol shot. No one else in the room seemed to notice. Master stood up and walked from the room. Olaf scrambled to his feet and followed, walking behind Master, like a dog following his Master. As he left the room Olaf did not hear the hammer fall sealing the sale of his son. Ten minutes later, Olaf was standing in one of the side-rooms off the hall in a deep hypnotic trance. Master was standing by him. “Excellent, that conditioning should hold longing enough for me to get things ready to make the conditioning permanent,” said Master.

Olaf’s cock was a large bump showing though his pants. “Your cock needs seeing to boy, you know what to do!” said Master as he walked from the room, locking the door behind him. Without thinking Olaf undid his pants, and dropped them to the floor, he then slid his hand into his shorts. He started to stock his hard-on, Olaf felt his dick swell even more. Then, Olaf didn’t know why, he suddenly slowed down his jerking of his cock. Olaf slowed down till he could feel every stroke all the way up his hard shaft and every stroke all the way down.

His cock started to leak pre-cum, he slowed down even more. Olaf’s cock exploded, he pumped out more cum than he could ever remember shooting, even once his cock had started cumming, he still gently massaged it, forcing out every last drop of cum from his cock. He couldn’t believe the orgasm he had just had, when he had finally stopped Cumming, Olaf just still looking down at his cum soaked shorts. Master return to the room, he smiled as he saw Olaf’s cum soaked shorts. “Right, now before you became a mindless slave permanently. I’m going to tell you why I’m doing this to you.”

“It’s all because of that last batches of jock slaves you created, and have waiting for shipment. It seems that several of those jocks are family members of a local ‘mob’ boss. So you see you have put all us Masters in jeopardy. But, luckily their disappearance is not known yet, so after removing you permanently from the scene, I’ll dehypnotize the jocks and return then back to their old lives.” Master stopped talking, he looked at Olaf. “Strip now!” he ordered. Olaf removed all his clothes and stood naked in front of Master.

Walking over to the far wall, Master stopped by one of the oak panels covering the wall: Master pushed the panel it slid aside revealing a large hidden room. “Follow!” ordered Master as he walked into the hidden room. The naked Olaf walked into the hidden room behind Master. Inside the room were two tables: on one of which was a lap-top, on the other table was a can of shaving foam, razor, a pair of cordless clippers and a ball-gag.

Master picked up the shaving foam and razor and spread foam over Olaf’s chest and groin. He then slowly shaved off all the hair on Olaf’s chest and crotch, until both were smooth and bare. Next, Master spread foam on both of Olaf’s legs. These, too, were shaved smooth and bare. After his legs, both of Olaf’s armpits were shaved — smooth and bare. Master then had Olaf bend over and he shaved Olaf’s hole. After Olaf’s hole had been shaved – smooth and bare – the only hair left was his facial hair and that on his head. Master picked up the pair of cordless clippers and switched them on. In a few short moves, Master had removed most of Olaf’s head and facial hair. Then Master covered Olaf’s face and head with foam. In a matter of minutes the last of Olaf’s hair was gone.

“Open your mouth, boy!” ordered Master. Without a word, Olaf opened his mouth, and Master placed a ball-gag in his mouth and tied it tightly in place. He then ordered Olaf to climb onto the fuck bench and lie still. Olaf did as he was ordered, and Master secured him to the bench.

Forty minutes later, Master was slowly adding a second finger to Olaf’s freshly shaved hole as the mind-fucked former master moaned into the ball gag stuffed into his mouth, Olaf’s hips canting backwards in an attempt to take more of the intruders into his hungry ass. ‘Easy…enjoy the stretch, savor it.’ Master cooed as he added more lube, thrusting his digits deeper into Sam, scissoring them wide, further loosening the sweating Olaf’s entrance, prepping it for the wide array of dildos and plugs that currently occupied a case on the floor.

‘Mmmm…mmm…aaaah…’ Olaf gurgled, his eyelids fluttered as a stupid, blissed-out smile appeared on his vacant face. Olaf had been tied to the fuck-bench for the last forty minutes hypnotized, gagged, and undergoing an intents introduction to anal stimulation. “Three fingers now…,”Master murmured, adding more lube and a third digit and causing Olaf to buck and moan even more. “…good slave, you’re doing so well…” With one hand loosening the former master’s hole, his fingers buried knuckle deep, playing with the mind-fucked Olaf’s prostate, Master used his other hand to pull Olaf’s long, leaking cock between his legs and gave it a few indulgent strokes, sliding a thumb up its underside to give his sacks a rub. “Mmmm…’” Olaf moaned at the added stimulation, Master watched lustfully as the cock in his grasp, flexed and burped up a largish dollop of pre-cum onto the bench.

“Perfect. Christ, bitch. You should see yourself, slave: the hard-drinking, ultra-masculine, gives-no-shit, former master, all sexed up, and moaning like a cheap whore, cock leaking all over the place as another guy plays with his ass...” Olaf just continued looking straight ahead, glazed over eyes seeing nothing. What Master was saying didn’t even register in his fucked mind, as it didn’t contain an order. “Moan for me, whore.” Master ordered on a whim as he viciously dug four of his fat fingers into Olaf’s ass stimulating his swollen prostate. Slave Olaf complied with blissful moans, his eyes

widening, his hole clenching open and shut, his cock throbbing in Master’s grasp. “Perfect…’” Master murmured, pulling his fingers from Olaf’s hole. Master looked in the case. “Ah…this will do quite nicely, he announced, retrieving a black fist shaped dildo. Olaf waited, breathing heavily through his nose, sweat running over his straining body. Master smiled as he ran his hand over his newest plaything’s tanned body, from the top of his back, down to his waist and over the twin globes of his ass. “Mmmm…hmmm…’” Olaf moaned and shuddered. “Now I’ve got to arrange to have your slaves picked up and dehypnotized, and get the paperwork done to ship you out, once your training is complete. So I’ll leave you to marinate nicely on your own with this…’”Master said, showing Olaf the dildo. Master easily inserted the toy into Olaf’s now willing and primed rectum, causing the former master to shudder again.

“Enjoy yourself,” Master grinned as he turned the device on. Olaf groaned and twitched as the dildo started buzzing away deep inside his hole. Master made his way across the room to the table on which stood his Lap-top; Master sat down and opened up his laptop, to check his correspondence, and sent a number of emails to his “people” to have Olaf’s last lot of slaves collected from his house, and brought in. Next, Master applied for the necessary shipping visors to have Olaf sent too his himbo fuck ranch in Argentina. Master grinned sadistically as he worked. Soon, Olaf would be reduced to a mindless, obedient, submissive, horny fuck-puppet; eager to perform whichever whole was required of him in his servitude and absolutely no recollection of his former status. This thought sent a pleasurable pulse through Master’s already rock-hard cock. Twenty minutes passed before Master looked up from his laptop, a malicious grin spreading across his face, as he watched Olaf’s body spasm with the first of many dry, full-body orgasms brought about by the dildo.

‘Starting to feel it, aren’t you?’ Master laughed as he got up and walked over to the fuck-bench’ where his new toy, the former master Olaf was having what was left of his mind blown, away. ‘Nnnggguuuhhh…’ Olaf grunted as he experienced another pleasurable dildo-fuelled contraction, Master let the dry orgasms continue for another ten minutes until Olaf was nothing more than a twitching, stupefied, sensitized mess of his former self, Master observed, with lust, Olaf’s madly twitching, spasming, contracting hole, as it endured another assault.

“Time to move on to bigger things…” Master said and reached out, and yanked the dildo from the zonked-out former master’s rectum causing his body to jump and Olaf to yelp into his gag. For the next two-and-a-half hours, Master worked over Olaf’s ass with a series of dildos of increasingly larger shapes and sizes, until he’d reached the largest and most evil looking one in the case. Master was getting even hornier as he watched the ring of Olaf’s now well-exercised hole stretch and deform around the vibrating dildo as he repeatedly thrust it in and out of the insensate former master.

“Mmmm…Mmmm…’” Olaf moaned in mindless pleasure. Suddenly Olaf’s body simply just lay limply on the fuck-bench, the only part of the now totally blissed-out Olaf still moving was his ass as it undulated up to meet the thrusts of the dildo, his fingers occasionally twitching as he drooled around his ball gag in his mouth, only the whites of his eyes were visible behind his fluttering eyelids. The sensations Olaf now felt– enhanced by Master’s control over him, and the extended anal stimulation – had driven Olaf into a lust-fuelled sexual-coma.

“Perfect response, slut.” Master grinned as he pulled Olaf’s erect, rock-hard; now copiously leaking, perfectly thick, seven-inch piece of fuck-meat between Olaf’s legs again and effortlessly masturbated the shaft. Olaf’s mindless body jumped and he made a pleasured gurgling sound. As he continued to thrust the dildo in and out of Olaf’s undulating ass, Master took a moment to simply enjoy masturbating. “Grunt once if you can hear me Slut,” ordered Master. Despite appearing for all intents and purposes to be unconscious, Olaf obeyed and made a sound, an animalistic grunt.

Master wondered idly how many slaves/guys Olaf had made suck his cock… as he continued masturbated its drooling, leaking length. “You’ve been very good, slave… I want you to internalize and remember the pleasure you’ve experienced because, I assure you by the time I’ve finished with you, the pleasure in that pussy-hole of yours will feel a hundred times better.,” said Master, now speeding up the masturbation of Olaf’s cock. “Now…you may come.’ Master said. He just had time to get his mouth around Olaf’s cock, before a wild spasm seized Olaf’s body; he convulsed and groaned loudly into the ball-gag.

Master held on to Olaf’s cock for dear life as he greedily guzzled Olaf’s cream. Olaf’s cock exploded over and over again in Master’s mouth. Olaf’s balls drew tight to his body, his hole clenched tightly around the wonderful/evil dildo embedded in it. When it was all over and Olaf was once more laying limply on the fuck-bench, Master pulled off Olaf’s softening but still long and thick cock with a soft slurping sound. Grinning widely, Master looked over the result of his work. He slapped Olaf’s firm buttocks and retrieved the dildo from his hole.

Olaf groaned a noise of protest into the gag and weekly he tried to hold it in. “Oh, you’ll be the most perfect bottom-slut…” Master praised, impressed by the extent to which he had deeply mind-fucked the former master. The door opened and two of the bald jock slaves entered, “Cage his dick, and then take him to the holding cells. He’s going to be shipped out tonight!” ordered Master, he watched as Olaf was led away to await shipment.

Master also left the room. He still had several others of his guests to mind-fuck into lots for the last auction of the night.

To Be Continued: