The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masterpiece Society II — Becoming Alpha

Synopsis: They rule us. The elite. But there’s more to them than just savvy business acumen or political appeal. Barry now 18 is to enter Society, but he has always been passive before. What powers has he to unlock?

A sequel to “Masterpiece Society”. This sequel is set four years after the previous story.

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Matthew grunted with delight… each thrust sending him into heaven.

“That’s it, baby!” Kevin gasped as he rode Matthew’s ass.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Matthew cried with each thrust of his Master’s massive cock.

“Oh, baby!” Kevin cried and he hit his peak, a huge flow of sperm began pulsating hard into Matthew’s rectum…

“Oh, yesssssss!” Matthew sighed. He’s already spilled his load on the couch then minutes earlier… unable to control the sheer joy of having a cock in his back-hole.

Kevin pulled out and Matthew’s ass spewed sperm before it regained its size and shape.

Kevin whacked his cock over Matthew’s bare ass, to flick the last drops out. “What a fuck!” Kevin sighed.

“Thank you, Master” Matthew whimpered.

“Fuck your ass is good,” Kevin sighed again before walking over to the window and gazing out at the Manhattan skyline before him.

“Thank you, Master for your come…” Matthew cried. He stood up and then winced in pain… his anus stung, still stretched and torn, and now the wound stinging from the sperm touching it.

Kevin sniffed the air. He smelt her before she came to the door. She knocked on it…. “Master?”

“Come!” he said.

Eve waddled in, her stomach swollen with the Master she had been impregnated with.

“What is it, cunt?”

“I… I felt him kick…” she smiled

“You are near time?”

“Yes, Master” she bowed “It’s almost eleven months now…”

“Good…” he said.

He looked over at Matthew… Matthew had once been in love with Eve. Now he didn’t even look at her. Instead he gazed only at Kevin. He almost drooled as he looked at Kevin’s manly physique.

“Do you feel anything for her?” Kevin asked, turning to his ass-slave.

“Who?” Matthew asked. He genuinely had no idea.

“This cunt….?”

“No, Master” Matthew gasped… “I…. I love only you…”

“Good” he said.

“You two can go…” he said… and as they left he got dressed.

Kevin was a multi-millionaire now. His business growing. He had a hundred employees in this building, and in others. Almost all male. Not all enslaved. But enough of them.

The phone rang as Kevin sat down behind his office desk.

“Hello?”

“Hi, lover”

“Simon!” Kevin grinned.

“How is my favourite boy cock?”

“I just blew a load into my slave… but… his ass is nothing as sweet as yours, dear”

“Glad to hear it, honey…”

“So… why are you calling…?”

“Hold on… my slave’s not sucking my cock properly…. Use your tongue you worthless prick…!” he spat

“Sorry, Master…” came a trembling voice.

“That’s it!” Simon said. He turned his attention back to the phone call. “Sorry, what was that?” Simon asked.

“I was wondering why you were calling?”

“Oh, yeah…. have I spoken to you about my brother Barry?”

“I never knew you had a brother!”

“Yeah….”

“I… I can’t believe your dad… you know… fucked a woman twice…”

“He… yeah, well… I guess he just wanted another Master…”

“I… well you know my slave-cunt is expecting…”

“No… I didn’t know… Congratulations…”

“Yeah… well.. I ain’t dipping my wick into that smelly gash ever again…”

“Yeah.. look.. we all know boy-ass is… well, there’s nothing like…”

“Amen, brother… I hear you…”

“But… well… my dad decided to have two sons… and so… anyway… I have a brother..”

“Yeah?”

“Anyway, he’s why I’m calling….”

“Oh?”

“Yeah… he went to our college….”

“Cool….”

“And… well… he’s still not enslaved anyone…”

“No way…?” Kevin gasped “He’s a virgin?”

“No… no… he’s fucked boy-ass before… he’s just never forced it on a guy… like he’s just fucked guys who are already enslaved…”

“That’s sick…”

“Tell me about it…” Simon laughed. “You know… there’s always been… um… I guess.. something odd about him….”

“And… so….? How’s this affect me?”

“Oh, yeah… well.. I’m hoping that if you can… you know… get him a job there… amongst all that ass he’s just gonna have to take some and make them his…”

“Yeah.. I love the smell of man ass…”

“I know… we all do…”

“And… when I got to like level 7, or 8 of my building I just walk down the corridors inhaling all that fresh boy-ass….”

“Well… yeah.. that’s what I’m hoping for Barry…”

“You think he’ll just be so aroused he’s going to take some ass and make it his…?”

“Yeah… I mean… that’s what I’m hoping for…”

“Can I ask you…?” Keven began

“You want to know why I… don’t do this…?”

“Yeah”

“Well as you know I became a doctor and aside from some local sports teams I help out…”

“Yeah, how’s that going…?”

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe how good ass and lineament smells… I’ve raped probably seven or eight college football guys…. yeah….” Simon paused and sighed as he thought of all the ass he’d had the chance to be in contact with…

“But…,” Simon continued “You’re with like dozens and dozens…”

“That’s true…,” Kevin sighed.

“Yeah… so….um…?”

“Look, you’re my frat brother, brothers help each other out… we look after our own kind…”

“We are the Masters…”

“Yes… and we need to work together to control this planet…”

“All together…”

“Yes, all together….,” Kevin smiled “So, anytime you want to send Barry down here to the Big Apple…”

“Thanks, bro…”

“No problem…”

“He’ll be down next Monday”

“Excellent….,” Kevin smiled “So, how’s that cock-sucking?”

“Oh, this guy… he’s trying hard… but he can hardly fit me in his mouth… I’m going to have to stretch his rectum instead….”

“Oh, yeah….!” Kevin grinned.

“Anyway, thanks babe…”

“Anytime honey,” Kevin said “Anytime….”

«click»

Kevin put the phone down and then leaned back in his chair. He snapped his finger.

“Yes, Master?” a slave asked… The slave was naked save for a small bow tie. His cock was already getting hard just in case his Master was going to fuck him…

“Put in the diary that another Master is coming to work here on Monday”

“Yes, Master’ the man bowed. He was a little disappointed his ass-hole wasn’t going to be tortured by the insertion of a huge Master-cock… but he loved to do as he was told and he was happy to be given a task.

The slave turned to leave.

“Oh!” Kevin said.

“Yes, Master?” he paused.

“When you’re done come back here I want to fuck your ass…”

“Oh, yes Master!” he grinned “Thank you!”

His cock spurted and he came, just at the idea of being used. His come shot out towards Kevin, onto the carpet.

Kevin smiled, bemused.

He snapped his finger and another slave rushed forward and started cleaning the mess off with his tongue.

Kevin had three slaves in total there in his office to attend to him.

The third, Ibrahim now came over at a signal and mounted Kevin’s growing fat cock.

“Oh, Master!” he gasped as he eased as best he could onto Master-cock.

“You like my cock?”

“Oh, fuck yes, Master” Ibrahim sighed as he sunk slowly down onto that fat prick. “It feels wonderful in my asshole.”

He rode Kevin and came almost at once onto Kevin’s chest. Kevin again was bemused. These human males… could hardly come at all compared to Masters…

Kevin scooped it up and tasted it… come was come, and come was delicious… even from a pathetic human male…

Simon heard his brother grunting. He opened the bedroom door to see Barry ass-fucking one of Simon’s favourite sex-slaves…. Jamal.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” Jamal gasped as Barry rode him

Jamal’s thick black cock had already poured out its seed onto the bed.

As big as his cock was it was nothing compared to a Master’s like Barry.

Barry was humping him like a mad-man. It stung… his ass-hole stretched and torn… but… it was bliss.

Simon drew his pants off and stroking his cock went around behind his brother and mounted the bed.

He eased forward and pushed into Barry’s ass-hole.

Barry moaned with delight as his brother mounted him. “Oh, baby!” he cried and came.

Jamal moaned with delight as he was filled with sperm.

Barry drew out of him and continued backing up and down on his brother’s shaft.

“Honey!” Simon gasped. Barry turned his head and the brothers kissed as Simon continued to sodomise his sibling.

“Come in me, bro!” Barry whimpered… “Pleaseeeee”

“Alrighhhttttt,” Simon cried and began coming.

The brothers bodies were wracked by orgasmic bliss that only a man on a cock can understand.

“I love you, baby,” Simon said as he and his brother continued to fondle and caress each other.

“Your cock’s amazing…,” Barry sighed.

“We should join baby…,” Simon said.

“Really, honey?”

“Yeah… you.. you wanna?”

“Sure…”

Simon pulled back a little so his brother could roll over onto his back. Once Barry was on his back Simon moved up between his brother’s legs.

Their cocks were still rock hard. Simon guided the tip of his to kiss the tip of his brother’s cock. Then they pushed into each other… docking…

The two brothers soon became one being as their cocks seemed to melt and fuse with each other. This was a level of sharing… of understanding… no human could ever know or experience.

Barry understood his brother completely… because at that moment he was his brother, and his brother was him.

Soon they drew away from each other. Barry knew his brother’s plans for him… to go to New York and meet up with Kevin.

He knew, and he understood… because he had seen it in his brother’s mind.

His brother wanted the best for him. Barry understood this. His brother wanted him to exert himself more, and show he could be an dominant male, a Master.

Kevin was on his knees. Three of his slaves stood there as Kevin sucked them off altogether. Kevin delighted in being showered in come.

Trevor, Mitch, and Rashid each stood there as their Master’s mouth went from cock to cock to cock. Kevin fingered Trevor’s ass at the same time. His finger pushing in deep into Trevor’s butt-hole.

He pulled them in closer till they were almost all in his mouth together.

And then they came. Kevin had his mouth open wide as sperm flew out at him.

Mitch trembled as he shot a little out. Kevin gulped their jizz down, but kept his eyes now on Mitch.

Kevin rose to his feet and continued wiping the sperm off his face and locking it.

He continued to gaze at Mitch who now quaked, visibly.

“You only came a little, Mitch…,” Kevin snarled.

“Er….um….”

“Why is it you only gave me a little bit of your come…? Do you know value me as a Master….?”

“But… I….”

“Tell me wretch… why did you come so little?”

As he confronted Mitch the two other sex-slaves knew it was best to quietly back away…

Mitch fell to his knees… “Master….!”

“Why?”

Mitch then fell further, now prostrate, kissing Kevin’s feet.

“Please… forgive me….!”

“I want to know… did you jerk off without permission?”

“Yes… I’m sorry, Master….” he blubbered as he continued to kiss Kevin’s feet.

“Why!” Kevin spat, drawing his feet back…. Mitch scurried forward to kiss Kevin’s feet again.

Kevin turned to Rashid. “You know what to do!”

“Yes, Master” Rashid said.

“Master?” Mitch begged.

Suddenly he felt Rashid’s fist press against his ass.

“Master… please!” Mitch cried.

Rashid pushed in.

Mitch cried in pain.

There was no emotion in what Rashid did… he simply did as his Master commanded. He had no care for the pain he was causing, or who he was hurting.

“Please……” Mitch cried as now a wrist was inside him….

“You won’t be able to shit right for weeks…,” Kevin smiled as he went over to Trevor. “You know what to do…” he said.

“Yes, Master!”

Mitch was going to get two fists….

Kevin went to his desk and sat down. Another slave, Andy stood there. Andy was eighteen, and quite the twink. Hairless chest, but long golden locks.

Kevin turned to him.

Andy seemed to come to life as he had a task to do. He did so with relish he went to Kevin and mounted him, his own small 8-inch cock already growing hard as he implied himself on his Master’s cock.

“You’re almost a girl…,” Kevin laughed….

“Uh! Uh! Uh!” Andy moaned as he rode Kevin.

“Only a girl wouldn’t have this…” he said as he touched Andy’s cock. Andy shuddered and came. Kevin caught Andy’s come in the cup of his hand. He drew this up and then rubbed it on Andy’s bare chest. He then licked this off Andy’s erect nipples.

“Uh! Uh! Uhhhhhh!” Andy moaned as he continued to ride Kevin’s cock.

“Oh, baby!” Kevin sighed as Andy’s ass contracted and squeezed on his cock. Andy bore down and Kevin moaned and came…

“Oh, Masteeeerrrrrrrr!” Andy moaned as he felt cock shudder inside him and a wave of hot sperm fill his rectum… stretching him out further.

Slowly Andy eased his riding. They kissed now. “Fuck you’re so hot you smooth skinned boy!”

“Thank you, Master” Andy gasped.

“Now I want some cream-pie”

“Yes, Master”

Andy eased off Kevin’s thick club-like appendage and got up onto the desk, offering his gaping hole to Kevin.

“No bitch would smell as sweet as this…” Kevin said as he began eating out Andy’s ass…

Just then the intercom buzzed.

“Yes?” Kevin asked.

“Master… there’s another Master to see you…”

“Ah, yes… send him in…” Kevin said and then he pushed his face back into Andy’s backside.

Barry came in.

He was immediately struck by the squealing of Mitch as he was opened up by two fists.

He saw the long blonde hair of Andy, Andy looked up, his face contorting a smile as Kevin ate his ass.

Barry went over to them.

Kevin rose up and kissed Barry, letting him taste the ass and jizz.

“Welcome, brother” Kevin said.

“Thank you, brother” Barry said.

“Would you like an ass?” Kevin offered… any of his slaves…

“I’d like someone to suck my cock….”

“I’d like to suck your cock… if you don’t mind…

“No, not at all,” Barry smiled.

Kevin clicked his fingers at Andy who immediately got up off the desk.

“What’s with the…?” Barry asked looking at Mitch.

“That little shit… he came without my permission!”

“Oh?” Barry said as Kevin sank to his knees.

Kevin unzipped Barry and smiled as he drew the ‘arm’ out. Barry’s appendage was long, and heavy, even whilst limp.

“Can I ask a favour?” Barry asked as Kevin’s tongue flicked against his cock-head.

“Sure…”

“Can you make them stop?”

“Stop!” Kevin gasped “He’s not been properly punished!”

“Yeah… but the noise… it’s unpleasant and distracting…”

“Distracting?” Kevin laughed “You’re not distracted at all…” he said as Barry was now rock hard…

Kevin however shrugged. He turned to the three and dismissed them.

Mitch hobbled out the door, his ass torn and broken.

“Now…,” Kevin smiled and he took Barry’s cock in his mouth. Masters had no gag reflex and he drew down Barry’s shaft till all fourteen inches were in… Barry was well down Kevin’s throat.

Kevin’s neck began gurgling and the rippling effect was too much for Barry. He began dumping his come down Kevin’s throat.

“Fuckkkkkkkk” he cried as he shot a pint of jizz into Kevin’s stomach.

Kevin eased himself off Barry. “Mmm-mmm” he smiled as he rose back to his feet. “That takes care of lunch” he smiled.

“Shit,” Barry gasped “You made me come a lot…”

“Thanks, lover” Kevin grinned as he went back to his desk. “Please… sit…”

“Thanks” Barry said.

“So… you are here to work on your…. Master skills?”

“I guess so…” Barry said “I… well.. having an older brother enslaving ass… I’ve never really had a need to do it myself….”

“Well, that’s not good,” Kevin said. “We are born to dominate humans… you have it in you to go out there and make cock yours!”

“And pussy….”

“Ew….,” Kevin gasped “Yeah… well… I guess we’ve all gotta put out cock into that at least once…”

“You have a cunt??

“Yes.

She’s with my child…” Kevin said “I’m to sire a Master.”

“Well done.”

“Thanks.”

“So, what’s my brother think I can do here?”

“Well… there’s hundreds of cocks here in my building… perhaps you can just go rape some and make them yours?”

“You don’t mind?”

“Not if they’re yet to be bounded to me… then I don’t see a problem… it’s free cock…”

“That’s very kind of you….”

“Kind?” Kevin laughed “No… it’s just helping a brother fulfil his destiny… “

“So… what?” Barry asked “I should just go and… rape one?”

“Why not?”

“I…?”

“You’re… you know… everything is working… isn’t it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Your penis protrusion… are you… you know… able to inject your DNA into….into ass?”

“I’ve never used it… but… yeah… I think everything’s working as it should…”

“Then just go and fuck some young ass and make him yours… what’s the problem…?”

“Maybe I’m a little … shy?”

“Well you’re a Master!” Kevin said “You need to get over this…”

“Can I ask.. when did you first enslave ass?”

“Well.. my dad and I were enjoying each other at the time and a friend from school came over and… he caught us… and I just had to rape him…”

“High school?”

“Yes of course…”

“Oh?”

“Yes, well he was a senior like me… and I never expected him to just come over unannounced, let alone come into the house… but he later confessed he heard crying…. “

“Crying?”

“Yeah… well my dad’s cock is quite big…,” Kevin sighed.

“So you just got on him…”

“Yes, that’s all it took, I tore his pants, got my cock in his ass-hole and pricked him… all that DNA going into his blood-stream he submitted to me really quickly…”

“Wow…”

“So.. there’s nothing really to it…You see?”

“No.. I guess not…”

“So.. why not take a stroll around say, Level 3 and look for some really hot guy you want to bone…”

“Now?”

“Now!” Kevin said.

He hit the console “James?”

“Yes, Master?”

“Come.”

“Yes, Master….”

Moments later a muscular young naked man came in.

“Master?”

“Get dressed and take this Master to Level 3, stay with him… see what he needs….”

“Yes, Master.” James aid, and turned to go get his clothes.

“Can’t I just fuck him?” Barry asked.

“You can… but only after you go make someone yours first…”

“I could just make him mine… No…” Barry realised that was a cardinal rule… you never enslaved someone else’s meat.

He blushed red with having even said it out loud. It was a terrible faux pas.

James returned at that time.

“I’m sorry…,” Barry said.

Kevin was concerned… He’d never known such behaviour in a brother before.

Barry turned and left and Kevin nodded to James and the slave ran off after Barry to show him the level.

“Sir!” James galloped after Barry to the elevator.

Barry ignored him but James got to it just in time.

“Sir… I must obey my Master… and take you to level 3”

“Okay,” Barry said.

Barry inhaled deeply. “You know… your ass smells nice…”

“Thank you, Sir” James smiled.

“I’m not sure if I shouldn’t fuck you anyway…”

“Sir… I would love for you to fuck me… but I have a Master…”

The doors opened. There was a disabled toilet across the hall.

“Come,” Barry said, grabbing James by the arm.

“Sir?”

Barry threw him in the door and closed it.

“What are you going to do?” Barry grinned “Scream?”

James didn’t know what to do.

Barry took his cock out of his fly. James gulped.

“Turn around…,” Barry said.

James trembled, confused. He had a Master. But… Masters are meant to be obeyed.

“I said turn around bitch!” Barry said, grabbing James and spinning him around.

He pulled James’ pants down.

James leant over the sink.

“See if I can’t Master someone!” Barry grinned as he pushed his hardness into James’ anus

“Ohhhhh!” James moaned as he felt Barry enter into him.

Barry thrust in deep, he pushed his bony protrusion out of his cock head and pierced James’ rectum.

“Ohhhh!” James gasped.

Barry held him as he came, pumping his DNA straight into James’ bloodstream… turning him..

“Oh yessssss!” James moaned and came over the sink. “Oh, yess!”

Barry thrust in deep. “Who’s your Master?”

“You are!” James quivered. “You are my Master. I am yours!”

Barry grinned. He’d finally converted a man to be his meat-puppet. It didn’t matter that he’d broke a cardinal rule and taken another Masters cock-slave.

“This is so dull…” Jerry whined as he flicked rubber bands into a waste-paper basket.

“Shhh,” Felipe urged caution.

The two interns were given really dull tasks to do… and they were in no way getting the work experience that was going to be of any value.

It was then their boss Lionel came by.

“You two!” he snapped “Where’s that copy I asked you to do?”

“It’s already been delivered, Sir” Felipe said.

“Really?”

“Yes… and…”

“Excuse me?” Barry interrupted.

“Yes?” Lionel rounded on the interloper.

“Lionel is it?” James asked, catching up.

“Yes”

“Do you know who I am?”

“Yes, Sir” Lionel gulped.

“Well… this is Barry… a new manager… and he…. he will be wanting to make use of these two… if you can spare them…”

“Um… yeah, certainly Sir…”

“You two aren’t doing anything particularly fulfilling now, are you?” Barry asked.

“Um… it’s not…” Felipe was trying to be diplomatic.

“I’m bored…” Jerry said.

Felipe gave him a dirty look.

“What?” Jerry gasped “You know we’re not doing anything right at this moment….”

“Good,” Barry said “Come with me…”

“Please….,” James added.

The four; Barry, James, Felipe, and Jerry headed down the hall.

“The room down here will be a perfect rape chamber, Master” James whispered.

“Good.”

James opened a door “Please…,” he smiled holding it open.

Felipe and Jerry followed Barry in before Jerry realised that James was locking the door from the outside.

“Say?” he began as he looked at the door.

“What the fuck?” Felipe gasped.

Jerry turned around to see what had got Felipe’s attention.

“Now boys,” Barry smiled as he pulled his pants off “This isn’t going to hurt… much…”

“What the fuck?” Felipe gasped again.

“If you want to make this easy on yourselves,” Barry smiled as he stroked his massive cock “Then just bend over and get ready to take it…”

“What the fuck are you on?” Jerry gasped.

Barry caught Felipe’s gaze. “You want it… you want it badly….”

“I…,” Felipe gasped.

“Felipe?” Jerry cried.

“I…. wan….I….,” Felipe spoke in a monotone.

“That’s it baby,” Barry grinned. Barry’s psychic abilities were powerful and Felipe’s mind was weak.

Automatically, Felipe’s hands began undoing his belt and fly.

“Felipe?” Jerry cried again…

“You can see how bad he wants man-love…,” Barry smiled.

“Felipe?” Jerry cried a third time, this time however he grabbed his pal’s arm and shook him.

“I want it….” Felipe said as his pants and undies fell.. his cock… all seven inches of it stood at attention.

“Look into my eyes…,” Barry said to Jerry.

Jerry quickly turned his gaze.

“You want it too…,” Barry smiled as he drew off his shirt.

“No… I…. I don’t know what you’ve done to Felipe…”

“Only what I’m going to do to you…,” Barry grinned “You’re both gonna want me inside you…”

“No.. this… this is fucking sick!” Jerry cried.

“Look at me…”

“No!”

“Look at me….”

“Nooooo!” Jerry cried. But, his cock was getting hard….

“No… this… this ain’t right… it’s… it’s fucking sin!”

“How can it be sin if it feels so good?”

“No… this ….”

“Look at your pal…,” Barry smiled.

Jerry tentatively looked at was shocked as he saw the two guys—dick-to-dick… Barry pushed forward his cock engulfing Felipe’s.

“Ow!” Felipe gasped as Barry’s needle-like bone pierced his flesh.

“Oh, baby!” Barry sighed as he began coming, coming in Felipe’s cock… pouring his DNA into the human male’s small Hispanic body.

“Oh, fuck, yeah!” Barry cried as wave after wave of hot spunk pulsated into Felipe’s body.

“Oh, yeah!” Barry sighed as he pulled away, his cock still drooling sperm. Felipe’s cock-head dripped a small amount of blood from where he’d been flesh-pierced.

“Now how do you feel about me, baby?”

“I love you, Master” Felipe sighed.

“See!” Barry smiled to Jerry… “He knows his place… now it’s time to know yours!”

“You stay the fuck away from me!” Jerry spat… “I… I know kung-fu!”

Barry laughed. “If you don’t want it… then why is your cock so hard?”

Jerry looked down… not only was his six and a half-inch cock rock hard, his pants and undies were not there. He turned to look back… and realised then he’d taken them off and stepped out of them.

He turned and ran to the door. He tried the lock

“Help me! Help! Help, please God, somebody?” he cried pounding on the door.

Barry gasped as he watched Jerry’s hairy ass wiggle. “Oh, fuck that looks tight!!”

Jerry turned “Stay back from me! I’m warning you!”

“When you sweat it makes your ass smell so inviting!” Barry drooled.

Barry drew closer.

“I said stay back!”

Barry took a step forward. Jerry reined to go left and instead tried to go right when Barry grabbed him and in an instant his cock pushed up over Jerry. Jerry looked down in shock as his cock went up Barry’s cock. It was an amazing sensation to feel himself inside another man’s penis.

It was… better than pussy….

“Ow!” he cried as he was in turn penetrated. He looked shocked.

And then Barry started coming in him. It burned at first… the feel of a ball of sperm pulsating up his own shaft. Then another… then another.

“Oh fuckkkkk” he gasped. His own cock came, but was nothing to the tidal force of jizz entering his body.

He gazed at Barry and… he realised how handsome the chiseled features of his tormenter… no, his lover was. He suddenly realised how beautiful Barry was… and… how good Barry’s cock made him feel.

Jerry realised he loved Barry… and… he wanted to please him. Yes… that was it… it was like a giant burden fell from his soul.. he knew what he wanted more than anything… to serve.

“I… I love you” he cried

Barry pressed closer and they kissed.

“You are my slave now…,” Barry said.

“Yessssssss!” Jerry cried. It felt like he was where he really needed to be… a slave… serving Barry was all he wanted to do.

“I’m going to fuck that hot little ass of yours now!” Barry said.

“Yes, Master”Jerry sighed.

Barry pulled off Jerry and the small young man eagerly turned around, pressing his chest to the door, but sticking his ass out.

“Oh, yeah!” Barry gasped as he eased his cock-head in between Jerry’s ass-cheeks.

He found the soft star of Jerry’s anus. It resisted a little because Barry as so big.

“This is gonna hurt…,” Barry grinned and he pushed in.

“Ohhh!” Jerry sighed. It did hurt… but it was a delicious pain. He felt his anus stretch, and then his rectum was filled with a large meat-shaft.

Barry rode Jerry. Jerry’s cock twitched, but it was a dry orgasm. “Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!” Jerry moaned as he was sodomised.

As Barry rode him he looked over to Felipe who rushed over at the unspoken word of his Master. Felipe got down on his kees and began to tongue at Barry’s ass.

“Ever tastes ass before, boy?” Barry smiled.

“Nn-nnn” Felipe giggled as he tongued at Barry. In his eighteen and a half years Felipe had never tasted anything so delicious as ass-hole.

Barry came in Jerry and Jerry’s cock twitched a dry one yet again.

Barry had Felipe take Jerry’s cream-pie as he drew James in and fucked him again. Barry reached around and jerked on James’ cock and caught the come that James shot out. Barry licked this off and then let James taste his own seed on Barry’s hand.

Barry came in James and James’ cock twitched as if to come again, but he had spent his load.

Barry pulled his pants back on after Jerry had cleaned his cock with his mouth.

“You boys were delicious,” Barry smiled.

“Thank you, Master” Felipe and Jerry said together.

“Thank you…” James said.

“I love you so much…” Felipe blurted out. They all paused and then burst into laughter.

“I know you do,” Barry smiled, touching his slave’s cheek with affection.

“Now, I want you three to dress and James, you’ll stay with me so I can enslave some more cock… and you two will go back to work…”

“Yes, Master” they all bowed.

“I want to feel your cock in me so bad” Barry whispered to James. James’ cock immediately twitched again as he had another dry orgasm.

“But I will have more enslaved first…” Barry said.

“Yes, Master, of course… I live to serve you…”

Barry and James followed the two others out Felipe and Jerry went back to their workstations. Barry and James strolled around.

Barry gazed at all the young handsome studs that scurried about working for Kevin.

Barry went into an alcove following a young Asian man, Bernard Seto. Barry slipped his cock out. James turned around and watched to stand guard.

Barry crept up behind Bernard. He grabbed him suddenly around the mouth, gagging him and at the same time his other hand tore Bernard’s belt free. His body pushed forward marching Bernard towards the wall. He got Bernard’s pants down and then drove his cock straight up into Bernard’s ass, right through his undies.

Bernard squealed… a muffled squeal of shock, pain, and fear. He winced in pain as he felt a sharp sting, and then his whole body relaxed as Barry poured his DNA into Bernard’s bleeding rectum.

Barry smiled as he came, shooting his jizz into that tight ass.. knowing that already Bernard had become his…

He drew out of Bernard.

“You are mine now!”

“Yes, Master” Bernard gasped as he sank to his knees to clean the mess he’d made on Barry’s cock.

Barry was well pleased with himself. He took four more guys in similarly quick fashion. George, Marcus, Fernando, and Hans all took his sperm and became his slaves.

He was on his knees drinking their come as they all (all of them wanting to please him) jerked off and hit their peak at the same time.

Barry returned to the main office.

Kevin was busy hunting a guy when Barry came back in the office.

Barry smiled, seeing Kevin’s muscular ass and he drew his cock out.

Kevin thought nothing of having another Master fuck him and eagerly accepted Barry as he slid his sausage into Kevin’s anus.

“Oh, man!” Barry smiled.

“Fuckkkkk!” Kevin groaned and shot his load into the guy he’d been humping.

Barry pushed his bone out.

“Ow!” Kevin cried as his flesh was pierced.

He suddenly realised Barry had done this.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“This!” Barry grinned as he started coming.

“Hey.. what… you can’t….” Kevin gasped.

“Oh, can’t I?”

“No.. this… this isn’t poss….” Kevin sighed and then his whole body relaxed.

“What was that you were saying?” Barry grinned as he shot his load into Kevin’s bloodstream

He drew out of Kevin. His cock still spurting jizz. He couldn’t believe how amazing Kevin’s sphincter had felt.

“How do you feel about me?”

“I…. I love you, Master” Kevin trembled. He was confused still. A Master shouldn’t have been able to enslave another Master….

“You are mind forever now…,” Barry said.

“Yes, Master,” Kevin sighed.

“I am an Alpha” Barry said.

“Yes, Master” Kevin smiled.

Barry was more powerful than even a Master.

The End