The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masterpiece Society

Synopsis: They rule us. The elite. But there’s more to them than just savvy business acumen or political appeal. Kevin now 18 is to enter Society

All characters in this story are eighteen years of age or older

Kevin sat in the car with his dad Simon. His mom was in the back.

They had driven all the way from Manhattan to “the University” where Kevin was about to enter college.

Simon could have just sent one of his drivers to take his son, but this was a special day. Kevin was entering the prestigious fraternity Sigma Alpha Mu, where he would meet other members of Society and eventually make his own way.

“Are you ready, Son?” Simon asked.

“Yes, dad” Kevin smiled.

Simon leant over and kissed his dad full on the lips. They held their kiss for a moment.

“Let me look at you…,” Simon said.

Kevin sat back.

“God, you’ve still got some of my come on your shirt” he said as he leant forward and sucked it off.

“Get me some tissues bitch” Kevin turned to his mom.

“Yes, dear,” Carol said.

“Here you go, Son” she said.

Simon instead preferred cleaning his son with his tongue. “You came a lot, dad” Kevin laughed.

“You’re so beautiful,” Simon said.

“This campus is amazing,” Carol said.

“Did I ask you to speak, cunt?” Simon snapped, looking only at his wife in the rear-view mirror.

“Sorry,” she trembled.

“Fucking women!” Simon said. Father and son both laughed.

“You know…,” Simon said as he touched his son’s cheek “Eventually you’re going to have to fuck one…”

“Ewwww, gross, Dad!” Kevin shuddered.

“I know… ,” Simon said “It’s one of life’s jokes… but if you’re to have sons you’ve going to have to…”

“One day, I’ll invent a way of artificial insemination…”

“Our species can’t do that… you…oh, you were just kidding…”

“Gotcha, Dad,” Kevin smiled.

“I’m going to miss your ass….”

“Have you got some guys you have lined up to fuck….?”

“I’ll take care of it… but you know of course… it’s not going to be the same as fucking your ass…”

“I don’t want to go, now….,” Kevin gulped.

“You have to, Son,” Simon said “It’s they way of our kind….” he continued “And you’ll meet others like us… and who knows…”

“And…,” Simon continued “They’ll assign you a room-mate and you need to enslave him quickly and make him your fuck toy…”

“I know, Dad!” Kevin sighed “You told me…”

“Sorry…,” Simon said. He reached for his son’s crotch. “Fuck I’m going to miss this…,” he said as he felt his son’s huge cock through his pants…

Simon and Kevin just spent a moment together. And then Kevin realised it was time to go.

He got out and went around the back to get his luggage. His mom got up into the driver’s seat and Simon slid across. Simon would make his wife drive him back.

“Goodbye, Son.”

“Goodbye, Dad.”

Kevin shed a tear as he watched the car drive off.

“Hi, there,” a guy said coming up to him “You must be a newbie….”

He paused. They looked at each other and recognised in each other that they were the same ‘kind’.

“I’m Teddy” the handsome well dressed young man said.

“Kevin…”

Teddy leaned in and sniffed “Is that come?”

“Yeah… dad and I…”

“Maybe we can fuck later on…..” Teddy said “But first let me show you to your room…”

“Have you given me a human to bunk with…”

“Um… not yet…” Teddy said as they walked up into the frat house. “But don’t worry, if you’re horny you can fuck one of us… or even borrow one of ours…”

“Thanks,” Kevin smiled. They walked in. The place was double-stored. There was a long wooden staircase near the door.

“No problem….,” Teddy smiled “We look after our own…”

There were two guys standing near the bottom of the stairs.

“Barry, this is newbie Kevin…” Teddy said introducing him to only one of the two there.

“Hi, there…” Barry smiled. They shook hands. They recognised in each other what they were. It was clear the other guy was human… and so they ignored him at first.

“This is my pet Ibrahim,” Barry said.

“We can let you fuck him if you’re horny….,” Teddy said.

“Right now I just want to settle in… a long drive…”

“Sure…how about I give you a massage?” Barry asked.

“You just want to get on his back… you sly dog…” Teddy said.

“I don’t mind…” Kevin said.

“Good,” Barry gasped “Bitch, get me the oil” he said to the tall black athletic guy.

“Yes” Ibrahim nodded and rushed to Barry’s room.

Kevin looked over his room. Large, two single beds.

He chose the one near the window.

He was already undressing when Barry and Ibrahim came in.

“Lie down…” Barry urged. It was clear he was horny as fuck.

Kevin lay down. He was tired, but he would let Barry on him.

Barry was now eager to get his own duds off and once he did Ibrahim squired oil on his hands. He went and got on the bed behind Kevin, his twelve inch thick cock already growing hard.

He leant forward and began massaging Kevin’s ass cheeks. “Oh, baby,” Barry gasped “These are so firm…”

“Thanks,” Kevin sighed sleepily. “Just use my ass if I fall asleep….”

Barry parted Kevin’s ass cheeks and pressed his cock-head to Kevin’s star. “Oh, fuck….” he gasped as he pushed in. His cock was thick but Kevin’s bum-hole opened up to Barry’s shaft.

By now Kevin had indeed fallen asleep. Ideally of course Barry would prefer to have a wild sex session, but it was sufficient to get off feeling that soft moist rectum hugging his cock.

“Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!” he gasped as he rode Kevin’s rear.

“Oh, babyeeeeeeee” he cried and began spilling his seed deep into Kevin’s rectum….

“Oh, fuckkkk” he gasped as he slowed down. He pulled out. He turned to Ibrahim and simply snapped his fingers. “Not a drop spilled!” he snarled “Or, I’ll punish you…”

Ibrahim’s mouth pressed in to Kevin’s anus and he began slurping at the rich deposit of sperm he found there….

Kevin was still asleep when Matthew came in.

Matthew was surprised to see a buck naked guy lying there and felt a bit embarrassed.

“That’s your bed there…” Teddy said, as if it wasn’t clear enough…

But… when you’re superior to humans you tend to talk down to them.

Humans were inferior in every way. Weaker, slower, no psychic abilities at all. But the Society needed them. Even women….

Matthew gazed over Kevin’s prone body. He was disturbed he kept looking at Kevin’s muscular well-formed thighs, and… his ass.

Just then he got a call on his phone.

“Eve?” he gasped. “Thank God!”

“What’s happening?”

“Oh, no nothing…” he said as he sat down on his bed.

“Are you still right to meet up?”

“Um…?”

“You’ve not forgotten?”

“No…. I…,” Matthew turned around so he wasn’t looking at Kevin.

“I can’t wait to see you…” Eve said.

“We… we only just saw each other on the train…”

“Yeah, but I miss you,” she smiled “You’re my guy…”

He smiled.

“Do you miss these?” she asked and she pulled up her top and showed him her titties….

“Yes…,” he smiled.

He was so glad that he and his girl decided to go to the same college together. They were worried that distance might kill their relationship so they had looked around for a place where they could both study together.

“I want to feel you inside me…,” she whimpered.

“Fuckkkkk” he gasped as he watched her show his favourite place… freshly shaven…

“When did you do that?”

“An hour ago…,” she smiled.

“Wow…”

“You like?”

“Oh, yeah…,” he grinned. And he was getting hard….

He heard his room-mate stirring.

“Sorry, babe…,” he said “Gotta go…”

“See you later?”

“Yeah”

“Love you….”

“Love you, too.”

Kevin rolled over. Matthew’s mouth dropped when he saw the huge cock there….he looked away.

“Hiya” Kevin said.

“Hello,” Matthew said.

Kevin sat up. He was ripped. Muscles, well formed body. Matthew was disturbed at staring at another guy.

“I’m Kevin”

“Matthew,” Matthew said.

Kevin got up out of bed. His cock hung down like a 11-inch hose.

He went over to Matthew and offered his hand.

Matthew sheepishly took it. Kevin’s grip was firm and manly.

“I guess we’re room-mates” Kevin said.

“I guess…,” Matthew said.

Kevin smiled and strode back to bed. Matthew gazed at Kevin’s chiseled ass.

He couldn’t believe it now as he had a hard-on.

“This isn’t happening!” he told himself and rolled over so as not to look at Kevin,

Kevin smiled knowingly.

“I heard you on the phone…,” Kevin said.

“Yeah, my girl…”

“Oh?”

“Yeah… we’ve been going stead since Junior High… and we chose this college so we could both be together….”

“Quaint…” Kevin said as he pulled on some pants.

Matthew looked over his shoulder as Kevin now drew on a T-shirt over his broad muscular frame.

“What’s your major?” Kevin asked.

“Art History. Yours?”

“Quantum Mechanics,” Kevin smiled.

Matthew felt like an idiot…

And in a sense he was… compared to Kevin’s vastly superior mind.

Teddy knocked on the door.

“Kevin?”

“Yeah?”

“It’s time to come meet some of the guys…”

“Where ya going?” Matthew asked.

“Right now?” Kevin asked.

“Yeah”

They were ignoring Matthew and he felt they were acting all superior to him. But he noticed Teddy had the same well chiseled frame too.

“See ya,” Matthew said sheepishly.

Kevin didn’t even say goodbye as the two continued to treat him like he didn’t exist…

Kevin was lead across part of the campus to a very large room,

Along one side stood five women.

“Who are those bitches?” Kevin asked seeing them with disdain.

“Some are collared,” Teddy said “But one is waiting for a Master…”

“Oh?”

“Yeah.. Elaine, my sister….”

“Right.”

“You wouldn’t want her, would you?” Teddy asked.

“I think I could do without pussy a little longer….”

“I know what you mean,” Teddy laughed. “But eventually you’re going to have to take one if you’re to breed….”

“Yeah… well it can wait…”

Kevin undressed as did Teddy. Some men came and collected their clothes. These guys were also naked, and had a small bow-tie on, but just their physiques showed they weren’t Masters.

All the Masters had massive cocks, and chiseled features.

“Wanna fuck?” asked a young man who came up to them.

“This is Anders” Teddy said.

“Hi” Kevin smiled, kissing him on the lips.

“Hi” Anders said.

“So… you wanna fuck before the ceremony?”

Kevin looked to Teddy for guidance.

“Oh, there’s lots of time…” Teddy smiled.

Anders drew Kevin over to a couch and they sat down together and began kissing. Anders’ cock loomed up, 13inches long, an inch longer than Kevin’s though Kevin’s cock was a little more fat/wider.

They masturbated each other at first before Kevin lay back and Anders mounted him. The blonde guy reached back taking hold of Kevin’s cock and then slid back onto him.

“Oh, man….” he gasped “Your cock’s so fat….”

They laughed.

Anders forced himself down onto Kevin’s pole and immediately his own twitched to life and he sprayed a pint of jizz shooting out onto Kevin’s chest and face.

Kevin’s mouth hung ope to get as much as possible.

Anders drove back hard onto Kevin and soon Kevin was delivering a package of cream into Anders’ rectum.

Anders snapped his fingers and two young slaves rushed forward.

They were eager.

One started licking the come off Kevin’s chest and the other sucked at Anders’ cock.

Kevin scooped up handfuls of man-juice and sucked his come-soaked fingers.

“Fuck you’re amazing,” Anders sighed.

“You’re not so bad yourself…,” Kevin grinned.

They took the two slaves and ass fucked them as well. The two cried in pain as they were impaled on huge cocks, but they were compliant.

Kevin and Anders were merciless in fucking them hard.

As Kevin fucked one he was pleasantly surprised that Barry came up behind him and eased his cock in. “Fuckkkk” Kevin squirmed as he had a cook in ass, and a cock in his own ass.

An hour later it was time to do the initiations. “Can I do one?” Kevin asked.

“You sure?” Barry asked.

“Yeah…”

“Okay… you can do Mitch…”

Mitch was one of six guys brought into the room, blindfolded.

Mitch had sucked cock for $$$ and expected that he might have to do a bit of that again.

He was totally surprised when they took the blindfold off and he was in a room of naked throbbing men. There were these buffed guys fucking each other, or fucking other guys with little bows on their necks…

“Fuckkkk” Mitch gasped as he saw the ass-fucking going on.

Kevin came up to him.

“Hi” Kevin smiled “You must be Mitch?”

“That’s right… um… I’m here to suck some cock… for $75 a pop…”

“Oh, you’ll suck cock alright…, “ Kevin smiled, “In fact you’ll do anything we want you to do…”

“Hey… I’m not going to take it in the ass…” Mitch said “I… I don’t do that…”

“Tonight you will…”

“Look… I didn’t sign up to….”

“Look into my eyes….,” Kevin said.

“What?”

“Look into my eyes…” Kevin said again…

“No… What?”

“You have such a feeble human mind…” Kevin said “You cannot resist….”

“I… don….,” Mitch began

A collared man came up, with a spare collar… that was for Mitch. There was nothing about the collar that controlled someone… that was through what happened next.

The man unzipped Mitch and drew his cock out.

“What’s happen……?” Mitch tried to finish a sentence….

“We are going to bond…” Kevin smiled as he played with his own cock.

Mitch grew hard. His cock was seven inches, but was nothing compared to Kevin’s.

Kevin took his own cock and holding Mitch’s pushed his onto Mitch’s.

“What the….?” Mitch gasped as they docked…

Kevin’s eye opened up and Mitch pushed into him. Soon all of Kevin’s cock had ‘consumed’ Mitch’s.

“What the…?” he gasped again.

“We are going to bond…,” Kevin smiled.

“Our bodies will become one… and … you will know what it is like to serve…”

Kevin pushed forward still and they kissed.

Mitch had never felt such an amazing feeling. And then… he felt something pushing against the eye of his own cock.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” he gasped.

“Let me in….” Kevin whispered.

“There… we are now in each other…”

Mitch’s eyes opened wide. Yes, his cock was inside Kevin, and something of Kevin was now inside him.

Kevin pressed against Mich again and they kissed and Mitch … he’d never felt anything so amazing before…. they were connected.

“No woman can connect to you like I can…” Kevin said…

“Yessssss,” Mitch sighed.

“My body is filling you with my DNA…” Kevin said… “Can you feel it?”

“Yesssssss,” Mitch sighed.

“You are mine forever….”

“Yesssssss,” Mitch came…..

Kevin began drawing out of Mitch’s cock and then he puled himself away so Mitch’s cock slipped out of him… The connect broken… but also… remained.

“I…”

“You serve me now…”

“Yesssss,” Mitch gasped “I… I serve you…”

Kevin turned tot he guy standing next to them and nodded. The guy stepped forward and placed the little bow-tie around Mitch’s neck…

Mich smiled. He accepted this symbol of his submission.

Barry came over and kissed Kevin “That was masterful…”

“Thank you…”

“I want to be the first to deflower him…”

“Be my guest…”

“Mitch?” Barry asked

“Yes, Master?”

“I’m going to butt-fuck you now…”

“Yes, Master” Mitch sighed.

He turned around and bent over and grabbed his own ankles.

Barry spat on Mitch’s ass and then pressed his cock-head again the newbie’s ass-hole.

Mitch gritted his teeth as his hole was slowly widened by man-flesh pushing up into him.

“Ohhhhhh” he trembled.

“That’s it baby” Barry smiled “Take it! Take it all…”

Kevin masturbated as he watched and he turned again to the man. “What’s your namn?”

“Terry, Master.”

“Suck my cock…”

“Oh, yes. Thank you…” the guy said and dropped to his knees.

Kevin smiled as he watched Barry deflowering Mitch. And as that happened Terry eagerly sucked on him.

Barry came a lot inside Mitch. Mitch had sperm oozing out his ass and down the back of his leg. “He’s broken in now” Barry smiled as he pulled his tube steak out of Mitch’s tortured rectum.

“Do you want him?” Kevin asked.

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

“Oh, wow….”

“Mitch?” Kevin said

“Yes, Master?”

“You belong to Barry now…”

“But, Master.. have i…?”

Kevin slapped him hard across his face using the back of his hand. “Don’t you dare question me…”

“I’m sorry, Master…” Mitch cried as his cheek smarted….

“You obey!”

“Yes, Master…. always….”

“You belong to Barry…”

“I should beat you too!” Barry added.

“I’m sorry, Master” Mitch whimpered.

“Fucking slaves!” Barry scoffed.

As this had been happening other guys had also been bonded and enslaved to other Masters… that was the purpose of the night… and also a chance for the Masters to meet and to fuck… always a good time…

Kevin returned to his dorm.

He paused just outside his door… he could smell it…

He opened the door….

“Oh, shit!” Matthew gasped.

“Shit!” Eve gasped also… they clutched the bedsheets and tried to hide what they’d been doing to each other…

“I thought you were gone till tomorrow….” Matthew said as Kevin went over to his bed.

Kevin had to try and concentrate now that he could smell pussy in the room.

He drew off his shirt… ignoring them.

“Hi…,” Eve said as she put on a t-shirt half under the sheets.

Kevin stil ignored them.

He dropped his pants. His naked body…. on display.

Eve almost gasped as she caught a sight of him in profile… she’d never seen a cock that big.

Matthew gave her a gentle nudge as if to say “Stop staring!”

But Matthew was staring too….

Kevin slid into bed, still having not said a word to either of them.

They turned to each other.

“I… I better be going…,” Eve said…

“See you, babe…”

“See you…”

“Love you, babe” Matthew smiled

“Love you too….”

Kevin tried to ignore them.

He had to have pussy some time… in order to sire another Master… but he could do without it at the moment. Eventually he’d enslave a woman, just as his dad had done to his mom.

But man-sex…. that was the best. And he would take several men perhaps and make them his sex-slaves. That’s what Masters did.

As he lay there with his back to them he thought of Matthew and that sweet virginal asshole….

Matthew and Eve decided to go make-out somewhere else. Though Matthew wanted to do it… for some reason… whilst Kevin was there.

Eve thought she knew her BF but that was really too kinky for her.

She didn’t understand why Matthew would… and deep down, Matthew didn’t know either.

As he was humping Eve he thought of Kevin coming up behind him and taking him whilst he fucked Eve. He came so hard in Eve… he was shocked. He felt so guilty.

She sensed something was wrong but he would not confess such a fantasy to her.

When they parted Eve went back to her dorm. She got to speaking to her room-mate Cassandra about how she thought Kevin looked so hot… and how she would never tell Matthew about that.

Cassandra was shocked. “You know that fraternity is weird….” Cassandra said.

“Weird….? How?”

“The guys in it… some of them… well.. you’ve seen one… did he look normal to you…?”

“He was really ripped…” Eve gushed… “He must work out…”

“And….?”

“And what?”

“Did you see his… ah-hem….” she gestured to her groin…

“His cock?”

Cassandra nodded.

“Yeah.. it was fucking huge…”

“Don’t you think that’s kinda weird…”

“Having a big cock?”

“No… well… yes… but… what all of them?”

“What do you mean?”

“There’s about seven of them… all ripped… handsome… and… I’ve heard they all… have…”

“Big dicks?”

“Yes!” Cassandra gasped.

Eve laughed. It kind of sounded really loopy to be worked up about…

What Eve didn’t realise is that she and Matthew were kind of smitten with Kevin… Kevin just exuded a psychic aura about him that made him desirable.

Matthew returned to his dorm having spent his load in his GF’s pussy. Kevin was studying… and by that it was merely speed reading a book because he had a photographic memory.

Kevin could smell cunt juice on Matthew and he—well—it didn’t exactly make him gag—but it was not that nice. His superior senses could smell it as if Matthew had bought an under-arm aerosol called “Scent of Pussy” and sprayed it on himself.

“So, um… you’re awake?” Matthew said as he saw Kevin there at his desk.

Kevin spun around. “Have a good evening?” he asked.

“Yeah… um… actually I did…”

“You two make a good couple…,” Kevin said.

“We do?”

“Yeah… you know… it would be good to keep you two together… in a manner of speaking…”

“Um?” Matthew didn’t understand what he meant.

Kevin stood up. Even in his shorts his cock hung down out of a pant leg.

Matthew blushed.

“I think I will marry her…” Kevin said.

“What?”

“I… well…. it’s a necessary evil…” he said “Having to keep a cunt around… but she is healthy and I think she would give me plenty of healthy sons…”

“Um… what the fuck are you talking about?”

“Eve…” Kevin smiled as he drew closer “I willl have her…”

“What are you talking about… she’s my girl…”

“You won’t want a girl when I’m done with you…”

“What?”

“I’m saying you’ll never want that ever again…”

“Look what the fuck are you talking about…”

Kevin peeled off his shorts. His cock began to grow fat with erection.

“What the fuck are you doing? Matthew gasped.

“You’re kinda hot…” Kevin said “For a human…”

“Look I don’t…” Matthew said.

“I know you want it…”

“Want what?”

“You’re hard…” Kevin said with a smile.

Matthew realised he was in fact getting an erection too.

“What the fuh…..?” he gasped.

Suddenly Kevin grabbed him.

“Try fighting me!” Kevin laughed.

“Hey get the fuck off me…” Matthew cried. He tried pulling Kevin’s arm from around him but it was like trying to bend steel.

He felt Kevin’s hard on pressing against him.

“I want you so bad….,” Kevin hissed.

“Get the fuck off me!” Matthew cried.

Kevin picked him up like a rag doll and threw him onto the bed.

“Oooooooffffff,” Matthew gasped, winded.

He was momentarily disorientated and then realised Kevin was ripping his pants.

Kevin tore at his denim jeans as if they were paper.

“What the fuck!” he cried.

“Oh, baby,” Kevin gasped as he inhaled Matthew’s ass.

“Get away from me you fucking freak!” Matthew kicked out. Kevin caught his leg and then twisting it forced Matthew to flip over… either that or his whole leg would have been torn out of its socket.

Kevin almost drooled as he looked at that hairy chasm. “Oh, fuck! he gasped “Oh, baby!”

He pulled Matthew’s legs apart and climbed onto him.

“Get off!” Matthew screamed.

Kevin pushed down and in, and at the same time his hand came around Matthew’s mouth stifling the scream that rose up.

Matthew’s ass was tight and it tore open painfully.

Kevin pushed in… deeper and deeper… stretching that hole wide.

Matthew bucked in pain as his tortured hole took a huge meat pole.

And then something sharp ….another pain.

“Relax….” Kevin moaned as a small bone protruded out the eye of his cock and pierced the flesh of Matthew’s rectum.

Normally he’d do this to Matthew’s cock, as he had done the other day.. But anywhere really inside the man’s body where he could pierce the flesh and deliver into the blood-stream…

“Oh, yessss!” Kevin gasped as he came and began pumping his DNA in… directly injecting it into Matthew’s blood-stream.

“Oh, baby….,” he moaned.

Matthew whimpered… there was nothing he could do.

The alien male’s DNA began to modify him almost right away….

Matthew’s cock spasmed and emptied…

“Yesssss,” Kevin sighed as he smelt Matthew’s come.

Matthew whimpered as he was raped….

Kevin’s bony projection withdrew back inside him and he continued to fuck Matthew’s ass. “Fuck your bottom’s so soft…” he sighed.

Matthew sighed too… he felt such a wave of desire for Kevin… a part of him now glad that Kevin was using him.

“Tell me…” Kevin whispered… “How you feel….”

“I… I love you… Master” Matthew whimpered.

Kevin laughed and came again… forcing a quart of sperm into Matthew’s already stretched innards.

“Oh, fuckkkkkkk!” Kevin cried….

He finally slowed and drew out and Matthew’s backside exploded with a gush of hot sperm.

Kevin bent down and licked at his own jizz flowing from Matthew’s open anus. Kevin’s tongue was six-inches long.

Matthew’s body spasmed a little. Kevin rose up to his feet, picked Matthew up like he weighed nothing and carried him like a baby back to his own bed.

Kevin sat on his own bed and nursed Matthew.

“Shhhh,” Kevin smiled rocking him “Let your body change…” he cooed “You will be mine forever…”

Mathew’s body already compliant now to Kevin’s will began changing as an effect of Kevin’s DNA inside him.

His cock grew longer and fatter… not to the same proportions as Kevin’s…. his balls grew fatter too.

His own body seemed to become more buff. His ball-sack shed its hair…

Kevin rocked him.

Matthew gazed up at him lovingly…

“That’s it honey,” Kevin whispered and he bent down and kissed Matthew gently on the forehead “Let it change you…”

“You can’t resist…” he grinned. “Oh, look how beautiful your cock is now!” he gasped.

Matthew felt so happy, and safe. His cock loomed up hard again Kevin massaged it…

Matthew grinned as his cock spasmed and shot out a load of sperm. Kevin cupped it and then sucked it out of his hand. “Mmmmm” he sighed “I love your boy-juice….”

Matthew felt so proud… And his cock remained hard.

“Come, my little love-slave… and take me in the ass…”

“Yes, Master” Matthew said.

Kevin eased his slave onto his feet and then got on all fours. Matthew almost came at seeing his Master’s beautiful wink of an anus.

“Fuck me!” Kevin whimpered.

Matthew was now nine inches long, and wider… but as noted, nowhere near as big as Kevin.

He took his cock-head and ran it around Kevin’s asshole and then pushed into him.

“Oh, fuckkkkk” Matthew gasped and came immediately….

Kevin laughed as he felt that small amount of hot jizz emptying into him.

“Sorry, Master” Matthew gasped.

“Keep fucking me…,” Kevin urged and Matthew found his cock was STILL rock hard.

The alien DNA in him gave him more ‘staying power’. and he continued to fuck Kevin’s bum-hole.

“Oh, yessss!” Kevin sighed, “Oh, yes… get in me…”

Kevin’s own cock was rock hard and rubbed against the bed, it was so long.

Matthew humped him a little longer and then came again, and this time he grew soft after…

Kevin was quick to swap. He had Matthew in missionary style… his love slave lying on the bed as Kevin rode him.

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” Matthew gasped with each hard thrust of Kevin’s massive pole.

Matthew gazed at Kevin with such love and devotion. There was nothing he wouldn’t do for his Master…

Kevin shot his bolt into Matthew… three times the volume of all Matthew’s leavings combined. Matthew had a small bulge in his stomach… he had so much sperm in him now.

As they lay in each other’s arms they kissed. “You’ll call Eve here tomorrow…”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good… I will make her my wife…”

“Yes, Master.” Matthew whimpered.

“When I inject her body with my DNA she’ll be as compliant as you are now…”

“Yes, Master,” Matthew sighed and kissed Kevin’s chest “Thank you, Master for taking me…”

“You’re welcome my beautiful.”

Matthew beamed a smile. He had never felt such desire for someone in his life and he gazed at Kevin in love, desire, and awe.

“When you’ve got your strength back,” Kevin smiled and kissed Matthew “I want you in my ass…”

“Oh, yes, Master!” Matthew gasped

“But… you need to go to the toilet now…,” Kevin said “It’s not just my come dripping out your ass now…”

“Sorry, Master,” Matthew said.

“Go….,” Kevin said. He was not harsh. He accepted that men could sometimes have these accidents when Masters fucked them. They weren’t as pliant. It was easy for an asshole to hang open after having such a big cock in it. Eventually Matthew’s would regain its size and shape.

Matthew got up from Kevin and went to the door.

“Fool!” Kevin snapped.

Matthew realised he was naked still.

“Sorry, Master!”

“You must be careful…”

“Yes, Master,” Matthew cringed… he hated feeling his Master’s displeasure “I’m sorry”

Kevin rose up after Matthew had left and he stroked his cock and wiped it clean.

He grinned as he planned his next move…

The End