The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Church Every Sunday

by Victor Ramierez

Bobby sat in the church pew, looking at the people around him happily singing the hymn. His mother had decided for the first time in years that they would be attending church today. After arguing with her for a few minutes he had given in and gone with them. Bobby knew he could probably have ‘convinced’ his mother to let him stay at home, but he did not feel right about doing that to either of his parents, at least not in that sort of way. He didn’t mind making them not notice little things and the like, the mind control version of white lies, but he would never override their minds. He had just hoped that it might not be too dull.

An hour had gone by and everyone had just sat down to listen to the Priest’s sermon. Today was some sort of special occasion, and they had decided to throw in some extra hymns which was making it go twice as long. They had a visiting Priest, from higher up the chain of command, who Bobby decided was the reason they were there today.

The Priest was droning on about tolerance and forgiveness, which was fine with Bobby, he just didn’t want to hear about it right now, he wanted to be at home playing his Playstation or watching a DVD movie.

After another ten minutes of the sermon Bobby had finally had enough and decided to amuse himself, he quickly made the entire group ignore him and then he got up and squeezed his way down the pew to the aisle. He looked back and was happy to see that his family were ignoring him and no-one else seemed to have even noticed him standing there. He went for a wander around the church, walking down the aisle, up to the pulpit where the Priest was still hard at it, across the front of the room and back up the other aisle on the opposite side of the room to his family.

In the front pew of the middle section of the church, right here in front of the altar, sat a couple in their late thirties. The man, with greying brown hair, was wearing his best suit, his gold Rolex flashing back and forth from underneath his cuff as he moved his hand around, following the order of service in his leaflet. He was a local property developer that Bobby was aware of but didn’t really know, but he knew that he was a staunch church goer and could be found here every Sunday with his wife. His wife was a beautiful blonde, also wearing her Sunday best. She had on a white high necked dress with a little blue floral pattern on it which ran all the way down to just below her knees, a matching little white hat, almost like a tiny little dot of fabric on her head, with a matching white lacy veil like piece at the front that just covered her eyes. She had a pair of thin white gloves on which had matching lacy cuffs to tie in with her hat nicely. Her hair was tied up in a french roll underneath her hat and her make up was applied just perfectly so that she looked demure but elegant. Bobby moved alongside them and followed the line of her legs with his eyes, underneath her dress, down her stockingclad calves to the navy blue leather heels she was wearing. His eyes wandered back up her body, he could not tell but she appeared to be firm and in shape. His eyes traced the line of small buttons from her throat, down the centre of her chest, to her waist. She appeared to have a reasonable sized bust, maybe a c-cup or a d-cup at a guess. He decided to amuse himself with her for the rest of the service, so he sat down next to her in the pew.

She squirmed slightly in her seat, and re-adjusted her legs, crossed at the knees. Bobby quietly slipped into her mind and started listening to her thoughts.

She was actually firmly enraptured in what the Priest was droning on about, so Bobby decided to let her keep listening and told her not to worry about what he was doing, just to go on as if nothing was happening, which she accepted happily.

Bobby reached out and placed his hand on her knee, he gave it a little squeeze and then let it rest there. She did not react so Bobby decided she had accepted his suggestions and he could go ahead as he pleased. He slid his hand up from her knee, up her thigh over her dress, across her firm tummy to the base of the row of buttons. He slowly slid his hand up the length of them, stopping underneath her breasts. He cupped the one closest to him, and ran his thumb around in small circles about where he guessed her nipple would be. She squirmed a bit, but kept listening to the Priest. Bobby continued until he could feel the nipple pressing out at him through the fabric, so then he slid his hand across to the other breast and gave it the same attention.

Once he had both nipples pressing firmly against her dress, he slid his hand up to her throat and grabbed her around the jaw. He turned her to face him, watching as her eyes moved to keep looking at the Priest. He bent her head towards him and used his thumb on her chin to open her mouth. He pressed his lips against hers and slid his tongue into her mouth to explore. After he finished teasing her tongue with his, he slowly slid it back out and gave her a couple more pecks on the lips. He moved back and let go of her head and she instantly turned back to face the Priest. He could feel in her mind that she was becoming more and more worked up and she couldn’t figure out what it was about this sermon that was turning her on so much. Bobby was amused that she thought it was something the Priest was saying. By the time he was done she would be ready to attend Church seven days a week just to get the same buzz.

He reached up and undid the buttons, he started at the top of her neck, under the slight lacy frill around the top of the neckline. He undid it and smoothly worked his way down, exposing her neck, then her cleavage, and her navel. He watched as she sat there unaware that her bra and cleavage was now exposed to anyone who looked. It was almost a shame that none of the other members of the congregation would notice her anyway.

Bobby could feel his cock straining in his pants so he slid back on the pew and directed her to slip off the seat onto the floor in front of him. She quickly did, and knelt down on the floor between his spread thighs. Bobby searched her mind and found a memory of a porn movie that she once saw, and thought was absolutely deplorable. He brought those images to the front of her mind and instructed her to copy them.

With a snap, like she’d been hit by a whip, she fixed the tent in the front of his pants with her blue eyed stare, and reached up to open his fly. She quickly unzipped him and undid his belt and trousers. She slipped her hand into the fly of his boxers and released his hard cock. Immediately she shot forwards and drove the length of it into her mouth with a voracious slurp. She pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, pressing her lips firmly against the shaft as it emerged, then she pulled it all the way out and like an ice cream cone, she licked it from base to tip, tickling the opening at the very top, before slowly sliding it all the way back into her mouth.

Bobby hadn’t realised what he had unleashed, years of pent up sexual frustration were now flooding out unbeknownst to her. This was the first chance she had had to get a hard cock in her mouth and she was making the most of it.

Bobby realised that if she kept devouring his cock in this fashion that he was likely to blow a hole in the roof of her mouth in the next minute or so, and seeing as he wanted to go much further with her, he stopped her efforts.

The moment he halted her actions, she immediately returned to her seated position, and kept listening intently to the Priest, with only her smeared lipstick to indicate that anything had happened. Bobby was lying back on the pew next to her, totally blown away by the demon cocksucker he had just unleashed. After he had a moment to collect himself, he got to his feet and held his hand out to her, she took it and stood up alongside him. Bobby led her out of the pew, up the aisle to the back of the church, behind the last pew.

He looked at his watch and realised that there was only a few minutes of the service left, so he would have to get straight to it. He turned her to face him, laughing inwardly at the look of annoyance on her face as she couldn’t see the Priest anymore, but she was still intently concentrating on his every word. Bobby undid the remainder of her buttons and pulled the front of her dress open. He examined her breasts more thoroughly and decided that they would be closer to a d-cup than a c-cup. He didn’t have time to undress her so he simply grabbed the cups of the bra and pulled them down, popping her nipples and a good portion of her tits over the top of each one. Her nipples were still at attention, and he leant forwards and took the left one into his mouth. He started to slowly suck on it, rolling his tongue back and forth across it before lightly rubbing his teeth around it. He let it out of his mouth and looked up, she was looking quite disturbed now, and she was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate as the stimulation increased. He repeated the performance on the right hand nipple, not wanting it to feel left out, before turning her around again to face the Priest, to her delight.

He moved her in behind the last pew, and bent her forwards so that she could grab hold of the back of the seat. He grabbed the hem of her dress at the back and raised it up over her arse, revealing her pantyhose and the white lace panties underneath. He grabbed the top of the pantyhose and dragged them down the length of her legs to leave them in a heap around her ankles, and then slid her panties down to her knees. He bent her further forwards, forcing her arse up higher exposing her dark haired pussy and the little rosebud of her arsehole. He read in her thoughts that aside from her husband he was the only man who had ever seen her most intimate areas, and her husband didn’t get to see them that often.

He released his hard cock from his pants again, and moved in behind her, he pressed his cock along her arse crack, sliding it up the valley between her buttocks as he pressed his naked stomach against her. The feeling of his cock, nestled in the warmth of her arse crack was wonderful, he luxuriated there for a moment, before moving back and dropping his hand down to the exposed pussy below. He slid his fingers down the length of her slit, only slipping in ever so slightly, before pulling them back out again. He worked his way along again to the little hood hiding her clit. His wet fingers slid around the hood, sliding it gently from side to side before moving it back and forth. Each time he came into contact with her clit she would jerk about violently as though he had just pressed a live wire against her skin. After a few moments of this he slid his fingers back along towards her arsehole and slowly slid a couple all the way into her underused pussy. She was very wet, and as he slid the fingers in her head snapped back and she let out a sharp little cry. Bobby looked around and watched the others continue the service as though nothing was happening.

Bobby was more than ready, and she was primed to go. He pressed the tip of his cock up against her slit and ran the helmet up and down the length, coming to rest on her clit before sliding back to the other end and then in one smooth motion, sliding the length of his hard cock into her.

Bobby had to hold her hips to keep her in place, she wanted to jerk around so much. Bobby started to slide out again and all of a sudden the people all started to stand and the music began as the next hymn started.

“Music to fuck to, how nice,” muttered Bobby to his new friend.

Of course she did not answer she was too busy looking around for something, and then it hit him what she was after. She was looking for her hymn book to join in. She was going to try to sing while he was fucking her, now this would be entertaining.

She was unsuccessful in her search for a book within arms reach so she tried to sing it from memory. Bobby took great delight in waiting until the song calmed down in tempo and began to pound into her to make her shriek the words she was trying to sing. He watched in amusement as the other people just shook their heads at the bad singer amongst them and continued singing.

Bobby could feel that she was definitely getting off on this, as the moisture was slowly running out of her pussy and was collecting around the base of his cock. He could feel her muscles clenching him firmly as he forced his way in and out, providing just the right sort of resistance for his cock.

The song was winding up and he realised that there was not a lot else that happened after the last hymn, so he increased his tempo.

He started pounding harder and harder into her, she was almost shifting the pew in front of her, and no doubt if no one had been sitting there then it would have been sliding back and forth over the floor with her.

He could feel her muscles tightening, and she was really starting to thrash around now. He could sense in her mind the impending orgasm, and the reluctance in her mind to allow this to happen. He forced her conscience back down and began fanning the flames of her orgasm.

Within moments she was screaming the words to the song as she came, for the first time in her life. Bobby could not believe the sensations coming from her mind and with a grunt he began to pump his cock in as hard and as deeply as it would go, squirting shot after shot of hot come into the depths of her body.

After a few more strokes his orgasm subsided and then stopped. He held onto her hips, using her to hold himself upright while his knees were made of jelly. He let go of her hips and stood back admiring the view. She was still intently listening to the priest who was thanking everyone for that more than energetic rendition of that last hymn. Bobby looked at her arsecheeks, red with his handprints, and her pussy below, starting to seep his semen out which then ran down the inside of her thigh and dripped into the waiting panties below.

Bobby was very satisfied with this morning at Church and told her to fix herself up and get back to her seat. She quickly pulled her panties and pantyhose back into place, rearranged her tits and did up her dress and then went and sat back down alongside her husband with a wet squelch as her legs pressed together on the seat.

Bobby returned to his seat, just in time for the Priest to stand and declare that the service was finished for the day. Everyone stood and began to shuffle their way slowly towards the exit where the Priest and a group of other people were shaking the hands of the departing parishioners.

“Well if it isn’t the James family, we haven’t seen you here for a little while, how lovely,” gushed the happy Priest as he shook all their hands. “Have you met the Andersons?” He turned and gestured at the developer and his wife who were next in the line of people shaking hands.

“Hello,” said the developer, stepping forwards grabbing Bobby’s father’s hand. “My name’s John and this is my wife Mary.”

“Lovely to meet you,” said Bobby reaching out and shaking Mary’s hand. “I hope you found the service as uplifting as I did.”