The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

This one is based on an idea suggested to me by Pablo, thanks for all the suggestions and the e-mails.

Master Telepath: Visiting The Nursing Home

by Victor Ramierez

Bobby sat and looked at the walls, waiting for his grandfather to be brought back from the toilet. He had wound up here at the nursing home after his mother had told him it was about time he went and visited his grandfather again. Bobby didn’t like coming here, he didn’t like nursing homes, but what else could they do with Grandad when they couldn’t look after him themselves. Bobby’s grandfather had Alzheimer’s and even with all of Bobby’s skills he was unable to return his grandfather’s mind to him for any longer than a few hours, and only when he really worked at it. All the memories were still in there, it was just the signals were getting scrambled.

Bobby loved his grandfather Albert, but he didn’t enjoy sitting here knowing that he had no idea who Bobby was.

Bobby had been dropped off by his mother on her way to the shops, and he had made his way in here to Albert’s room, avoiding as many of the other patients as he could, they were all a bit too unsettling for his liking. There was just something about the total lack of control of one’s own mental state that frightened Bobby.

When he came in his grandfather had just been led into the toilet at the rear of the room by one of the nurses so Bobby had sat himself down in the chair alongside the bed and waited for their return.

“Oh will you bloody well hurry up!”

Bobby tuned to face the toilet door, he could hear the nurse talking to his grandfather, and he didn’t like what he could hear. He crept over to the door and listened further.

“You stupid old bastard, sit on the toilet first.”

Bobby heard a resounding slap, and a grunt of pain from his grandfather.

“I won’t tell you again, sit down and go to the damned toilet. You haven’t been all morning.”

There was a moment of silence and then finally he heard the sounds of his grandfather going.

“I can’t wait to finish my degree so I can get away from you.”

Bobby concentrated for a moment and sent a flash of clarity to his grandfather.

“Why don’t you just suck my dick, bitch.”

“What the hell did you say?”

The moment had passed though, and his grandfather was back to his usual state.

“I thought as much, nothing. You’d like me to suck your dick wouldn’t you, you old perv? Well I wouldn’t touch that wrinkled old thing if you paid me.”

Bobby heard what sounded like a zipper, and took a peek around the partially open toilet door. He could see the back of the nurse, her long black hair hanging loose down her back, covering her white nurses uniform. He watched as she moved her hand up and down the front of her body, he could hear the zipper opening and closing as she did so.

“You’d love to get your hands on these wouldn’t you,” she said as she held open the front of her dress. Bobby strained to see, but he could only manage a glimpse of the side of her bra.

“Well I could just show you, and you’d never know. But I won’t.” and with a sudden movement she zipped up the front of her dress.

“Sick old bastard,” she yelled at him, getting right up close to his face, and gave him another slap across the arm. “Now clean up after yourself and get back to your bed before I leave you in here again,” she commanded as she thrust a handful of toilet paper at him.

Bobby was rightfully angry, he had no idea who this woman was, or who she thought she was, but he was going to deal with her.

“Ok back into bed,” she said as she ushered him out of the bathroom. She immediately saw Bobby sitting there, and he saw a flash of fear pass over her face. “Hello, have you been waiting long?”

“No I only just walked in a second ago,” lied Bobby, feeling the relief flood through her mind even without going deeply into it.

Bobby hadn’t seen this one before, she looked like she might have been of Greek descent. She had lovely olive skin, a classically beautiful face, framed with her long shiny black hair. His eyes travelled down the white dress, her zipper was slightly open to reveal a little bit of the cleavage that her d sized tits created. If his grandfather had been in his right mind his erection would have put her eye out when she flashed those babies at him. Bobby intended to see them himself shortly.

“That’s ok nurse, I’ll put him back in bed,” said Bobby as he stood up and took hold of Albert’s left arm. She nodded and quickly left the room.

“Come on grandad, hop back into bed,” coaxed Bobby as he led Albert back to his bed.

Slowly Albert climbed in and settled down under the sheets.

“Hello young man, that was very kind of you,” said Albert looking at Bobby as though he was meeting him for the first time.

“Grandad, it’s me, Bobby!”

“That’s nice Bobby, do I know you?”

“I’m Adam’s son, your grandson.”

This was how most of their visits started out. Bobby then would have to spend the next half hour detailing the past twenty years of Albert’s life to him, as he had no recollection of it.

Today however Bobby was under a bit more of a tight schedule, so he closed his eyes and concentrated as much as he was able to. He was pumping a lot of energy into Albert’s mind, smoothing it over, calming down the rampant energy and eventually getting it to flow in the correct manner. Bobby knew the longer he could stabilise his mind, the longer it would last. Bobby held it for as long as he could, and after a few minutes he slumped back in the chair, almost breathless from exertion.

“Bobby, how are you lad?”

“Hi Grandad,” said Bobby with a smile.

“How are things then?”

“Good. I have a question for you though. What’s the deal with that nurse, she was being a real cow to you when I came in.”

“That’s Helen. She’s a real bitch, like her friend Nadia. They both treat us like dirt, and for some reason most of the time I can’t do anything about it. Today I told her off though.”

“I heard, well done,” said Bobby with an encouraging smile.

“I don’t have the strength I used to Bob. I only seem to get it back on rare occasions, it seems to be when you’re around though, so that’s good eh?”

“Yes it is Grandad. So what do these two do to you?”

“Well old Tim next door cops it too. They always give us a mouthful of cheek whenever they have to help us out. Sometimes I don’t seem to be able to make it in to the john on my own and they have to give me a hand to get in there.”

Bobby smiled a sad smile, when his grandfather was like this he didn’t know he had Alzheimer’s, he just thought there was something wrong with himself that made him a bit infirm. He could remember everything that had happened to him, but couldn’t explain his own lack of responses to the situations.

“They eventually help us in, but they sometimes rough us up a bit, and they like to taunt us, flash their bodies at us and talk about how I’ll never get my hands on anything like her ever again. If my old feller rises to the occasion they’ll hassle me about that and sometimes they even give it a few tugs and then tell me that’s all I get and stop.”

“Ok, I get the picture. I think it’s time we put these bitches in their place.”

Nadia and Helen were sitting at the nurse’s desk at the end of the corridor when the buzzer went off. Nadia snapped her head around, flicked her blonde fringe away from her face in annoyance and glared along the corridor to see which room was calling.

“It’s your old favourite in room 24, Albert,” said Nadia to Helen who was sitting with a view of the corridor leading off in the other direction around the corner.

“He’s got a visitor, better answer it straight away. Can you go?” asked Helen.

“Ok, but you owe me,” said Nadia as she got to her feet and headed in the direction of room 24.

Bobby looked up as a blonde nurse popped her head around the door frame, still remaining in the corridor outside.

He looked at her, she had pale skin, with very light blonde hair, long but tied up in a roll to expose her neck.

“Did someone buzz?” she asked, looking at Bobby.

“Yes, sorry about this but I can’t help grandad by myself. I think he’s had a bit of an accident,” said Bobby with a squeamish look on his face. Bobby guessed that this nurse would probably be unaware that Albert had just been to the toilet, and from the momentary look of disgust on her face he knew he was correct.

“Oh... ok we’d better get him into the bathroom then,” she said hesitantly walking into the room.

Bobby had told his grandfather what to do, and Albert, who had been a bit of a rogue in his day, was happily playing along with Bobby’s instructions.

“Hello Miss, I don’t seem to be able to find the john, can you help me?” asked Albert innocently.

“Yes Albert, come on,” she said as she slid her arm under his armpit to help him out of the bed. She didn’t notice Bobby close the door to the hall, and move into the bathroom behind her.

“I think we’d better get you washed down,” she said, not noticing the lack of mess yet.

Albert climbed into the bathtub and stood in front of her as she reached for his pyjama pants, and slid them down his legs, exposing his naked body underneath.

She was squatting down on the bathroom floor alongside the bath, holding his pants around his ankles when she felt a strange sensation in the back of her mind.

She looked around uneasily to see that Bobby was standing almost right behind her.

“I think I’ll go and get Helen to give me a hand,” she said using that as an excuse to get herself out of the room.

She tried to stand and found that she couldn’t.

“What’s going on?” she asked as she looked around desperately, noticing Albert’s cock hardening, right in her line of sight.

“Nadia, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she managed to squeak out.

“This is my grandfather, and I believe he has a few grievances with Helen and yourself. Let’s give him a chance to clear the air shall we?”

Suddenly like the crack of a whip, Nadia felt a slap across her left cheek.

“You two bitches treat me like some kind of lesser creature. That was for the knee in the groin you gave me last week. And there’s plenty of other incidents that require retribution.”

Bobby heard the door to Albert’s room open, and felt Helen’s presence in the room. He reached out and grabbed full control of Nadia’s mind for a moment.

“Nadia are you ok in here?”

“I’m in the bathroom with Albert, can you give me a hand for a sec,” yelled Nadia just as Bobby had instructed her to.

“What has he done now?” yelled Helen as she marched into the bathroom.

Helen saw Nadia kneeling alongside the bath, and walked over to join her, not noticing Bobby standing alongside the door.

“What’s the matter Nadia?”

Bobby closed the bathroom door and stepped in front of it.

“It is time for a reckoning,” said Bobby as he grabbed hold of her mind and held her in place.

“What the hell’s going on?” demanded Helen.

“I’m afraid you’ve chosen the wrong day to slap me about, cow,” said Albert.

Helen was shocked, Albert was somehow managing to be coherent.

“Come on Albert, you know your memory’s not too good, I take care of you. I don’t hurt you. Nadia’s just the same.”

“That’s where you’re wrong, you are both cruel and spiteful bitches and seeing as I have nothing better to do this afternoon, I’m allowing Grandad to teach you both a lesson. But you’re right about one thing, you and Nadia are just the same.”

Helen and Nadia were both reeling from these statements, both knowing full well how they treated their patients, and they could only dream of what could be done in the name of retribution.

“Helen, you normally look after Grandad the most. You have the most to answer for, but that doesn’t let you off the hook Nadia, so wipe that look of relief off your face.”

Bobby looked at Helen, both Nadia and herself were dressed in a white nurses outfit, a white cotton dress with a zip all the way up the front. He could see her white pantyhose covered legs from where the dress stopped at her knees and finished off with white leather joggers.

“I’m going to grab a seat,” said Bobby as he made his way behind the two of them to get to the other end of the room and sat down on the closed lid of the toilet.

Bobby flashed out a command and Helen turned around to face him, Nadia turned her head to face him, still kneeling at the edge of the bath.

“Alright Helen, you like flashing those so much, let’s see them,” said Bobby pointing at her tits.

Bobby could feel the resistance in her mind, and he decided to inform her mind that she would do whatever he commanded her to do, whether she wanted to or not.

This had the desired effect as her left hand suddenly rose to the zip at the top of her dress and began to slide it down to the bottom, revealing first her cleavage and then the top of her panties and pantyhose underneath. She grabbed the front of her dress and spread it wide open to reveal her bra encased tits. Bobby admired the nice set of tits in front of him, covered in a nice white lace bra which stood out in contrast to her darker skin colour. She grabbed the top of each bra cup and pulled them both down to reveal her dark nipples.

“Lovely, now turn and show Grandad, after all, you keep saying you’re going to do it, so do it.”

Helen turned and showed her exposed nipples to Albert.

“Do it properly Helen, jiggle them around a bit, fondle them, you know how you normally do it.”

Helen really wanted to protest, but she wasn’t able to and found that not matter how hard she tried, she could not stop her hands from reaching up and grabbing her tits.

She pressed them together, fondled them and jiggled them around, just as she had been instructed.

“Yes that’s the way Helen,” said Albert, looking on in admiration for his grandson. He was so glad to see that his grandson had a way with people, he obviously carried enough power and respect to get people to do as he asked. These bitches knew what sort of trouble they could get in and they obviously wanted to keep their jobs and stay out of court so they were doing everything Bobby told them to do.

“Ok Helen, lose the dress altogether.”

With a noticeable shudder, Helen slid the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to drop in a heap at her feet. She stood before them all, wearing only her white lace panties, white pantyhose over the top of them and her white bra with the cups still pulled down to reveal her nipples.

“Hmmm, very nice. Now get that horrible pantyhose off.”

Very quickly Helen kicked her shoes off and slid the pantyhose down her legs and slipped it off her feet, dropping it onto the floor with her dress.

“I think gramps would like a bit of a show, let’s have a striptease from you Helen.”

“Yes I’d like that, but don’t call me gramps, lad,” said Albert.

“Sorry Grandad.”

Helen began to dance rhythmically, moving back and forth across the limited space. She did a bump and grind with her pelvis in time with the music she imagined. She reached up and slid the straps of her bra down off her shoulders. Reaching back she unclipped the bra and then held it in place across herself. Doing a little peek a boo routine with her nipples and the bra she finally pulled it off altogether, leaving her chest bare. Her tits, which bounced in time with her dancing, were even more impressive when exposed like this. Albert’s old dick managed to get fully erect and Bobby could feel himself hardening up as well. She hooked her thumbs in each side of her panties and slowly inched them down, going from side to side as she also slid herself down to her knees. She bent over backwards to lay down on the floor, and gyrated on the ground as she slid her panties down to her knees, exposing her black haired pussy. It was neatly trimmed and framed by the whiter untanned areas of her skin, unlike her tits which were all a uniform tanned colour.

“So you sunbathe topless Helen, what would your mother say?”

Bobby felt the tantalising wave of shame flood her mind when he mentioned her mother, but she continued her dance anyway, much to her chagrin.

She had slid her panties down as far as she could get them in this position so she stood up and slipped them off her feet, and stood before them totally naked.

“Lovely Helen. Open Nadia’s dress for her will you?”

Helen turned and reached down in front of Nadia, and opened her zip down as far as she could reach.

“Ok Nadia, pull it open and lets have a look.”

Nadia opened her dress to reveal her smaller b cup sized tits, encased in a lovely light powder blue lacy bra. Nadia slipped the cups down over her nipples, revealing her light pink, slightly erect nubs.

“Lovely, do you like those Grandad?”

“Yes they’re lovely,” said Albert as he reached forwards from the opposite edge of the bath where he was sitting, and grabbed a handful of her right tit.

“You seem to be in a bit of need there Grandad,” said Bobby indicating Albert’s erect cock. “Nadia, give Grandad a bit of oral attention.”

Albert stood up and moved right in front of Nadia, who reached up and slid Albert’s cock into the warm cavern of her mouth.

Bobby reached down and undid his own pants, and hung them over the towel rail. He placed his boxers next to them on the rail and sat back down on the toilet seat.

“Get over here Helen,” commanded Bobby pointing at his erect cock.

Helen dropped to the floor in between his knees and slurped his cock between her red, pouty lips. Bobby felt his cock disappear into the moist warmth of her mouth, and laid his head back against the wall behind him. Helen was an expert cocksucker, she had her lips pressed firmly against the shaft of his cock as she worked her head up and down over it, providing pressure while manipulating the underside and the head of it with her tongue as it moved in and out of her mouth. She was sucking, softly at first and then slowly harder and harder. Her hand grabbed the base of his shaft and worked up and down in time with her mouth, so when his cock left her mouth it went into the enclosed palm of her hand. As the blowjob went on he could feel her warm spittle running down the underside of his cock, collecting in his pubic hair, making it all the more warm and moist. He could feel his orgasm approaching, and he urged her on to go faster. He reached up and ran his hand through the thick black hair, bunching it up in his hand as he took hold of the back of her head.

She moved her head back, exposing the glistening shaft, and began to tongue the tip of his dick. Just as she began this he felt his orgasm coming on, and pulled her head back down so that his cock was in to the hilt. She gagged a bit from the unexpected intrusion, but Bobby held her in place as he began to fire hot cum down her throat. She felt splash after splash of his semen hit the back of her throat and she did her best to swallow it all.

Bobby sat for a moment to recover, and then turned his attention to the attention his grandfather was receiving..

“Do you want to shoot it down her throat or would you like to squirt it inside Helen here, Grandad?”

“Oh, I think I’d like to fill Helen up if you don’t mind Bob.”

Bobby sent Helen into the bathtub to service his grandfather and he stood up and admired the view of Nadia from behind as she was bent over the edge of the bathtub, still in her original position.

“You knees must be starting to hurt on those tiles by now Nadia.”

“Yes they are,” she said, finding that she could speak again.

“Well I want to fuck you like that, but then I’ll let you stand up, otherwise you can stay like that for a few hours. What’s your choice?”

“Just a straight fuck, no kinky stuff?”

“Just a wham bam thank you ma’am.”

“Ok do it then, but please hurry my knees are killing me.”

Bobby looked around and found the first aid kit behind the door. He opened it up and grabbed a pair of scissors out of it.

He dropped to his knees behind Nadia’s protruding arse, and looked up to see how Grandad was getting on. Helen was on her hands and knees in the bath with Grandad behind her, slamming it up her cunt doggy style. She did not appear to be enjoying herself.

Bobby lifted the back of Nadia’s dress to reveal her panties and pantyhose underneath. He pressed the tip of the scissors into the pantyhose and it tore through. He then cut a hole in it from her arsehole to her clit, he then repeated the cut in her panties, allowing her blonde pussy to peek out. He looked up again and watched his Grandad slam Helen, as she tried to keep herself upright in the slippery bathtub. Enjoying the look of disgust on her face, Bobby felt his dick rise to full height and he lined it up with Nadia’s pussy slit. He hit her mind with a wave of arousal to get her moist and then he slid into her velvet vice with one movement. He felt Nadia’s mind reel with sensations, and he fed pleasurable sensations to her, and threw a few Helen’s way as well.

“That’s the way bitch, I knew you’d like it. I can feel you getting wet,” stated Albert.

“You show her Grandad!”

Bobby was mercilessly pounding away at Nadia, pressing her chest into the cold tiles of the bath as she was forced forwards again and again in time with his thrusts.

With a groan Albert thrust into Helen one final time and began to spurt his hot come into her depths.

Bobby felt the wave of horror emanate from Helen’s mind, and he filed that away for use later on.

“Helen, you’re so full of Grandad’s cum, you’ll be lucky if you don’t get pregnant.”

Bobby felt the fear increase, he had guessed correctly, that was what had been worrying her.

“Well I guess you’re feeling left out Nadia, I’d better get a move on.”

Bobby pistoned in and out of her cunt, firmly holding her hips, driving her back and forwards as he desired. He gave her a hard slap on her right arse cheek, leaving a nice red handprint, which turned him on even more. Bobby let her respond to that, and she let out a sharp squeal in response.

Finally after many moments of ploughing her cunt, he slammed in as deeply as he could and sprayed his load into her moist womb.

He hung his head in exhaustion, and then looked up again with a smile.

Helen was now in front of his Grandad, sucking him off to clean him up.

Bobby stayed inside Nadia for a moment until he started to go limp and then pulled his happy cock out of her dripping pussy.

“If you’re lucky Nadia you might have my kid,” said Bobby to her in a mock whisper.

He could feel that Nadia was also horrified at the thought of having some teenager’s baby.

Bobby allowed himself a moment to recover, and waved Helen away from his grandfather.

“I think we’d better get Grandad back into his bed girls.”

The two nurses had been commanded to redress wearing only their dresses and shoes, and this would be their new uniform unless they bought some crotchless panties with suspenders and stockings. They tucked Albert back into his bed, and almost immediately he went to sleep.

Bobby looked at the nurses, and quickly entered their minds. From now on they would treat everyone properly. His grandfather would get anything he asked for, no matter what it was. They would also follow a new evening routine. To get the men to sleep they would give them a blowjob, and swallow every drop. Coupled with this he made them have an incredible appetite for semen. Lastly he also decided to make Helen ride his grandfather’s cock every night in the hopes he would get her pregnant. He decided that Nadia could do the same for old Tim next door as well.

Helen and Nadia left the room, with their underwear in their hands, to toss in the garbage. Bobby left his grandfather to have his rest, and he walked out knowing that from now on this nursing home would be one of the most popular in the area.