The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: Family Get-together

By Victor Ramierez

Angela Thomas glared at Bobby James as she walked past him, he was a geek and she didn’t like him. Angela was one of the resident bitches at the school, a brunette middle class, white princess with an overblown opinion of herself. The same went for all of her friends too.

Angela disliked Bobby, and it all stemmed from one crucial event. The guy had actually had the nerve to ask her out last year, and she had never forgiven him for offending her in such a callous fashion. How dare he assume she would lower herself to go out with such a little weasel as he!

Bobby had forgotten about Angela. While living the life of a king with any woman he wanted, the stuck up beauty had slipped out of his mind, until now. He had seen the look of hatred she had given him, and he read her thoughts, particularly the imagined affront he had caused her.

She had no idea what she had just landed herself in. Bobby had a new project for himself. He was going to show her a real affront, and maybe a dash of humiliation too.

“Jen, there’s just no way I can do it,” she moaned disappointedly at her best friend.

Jennifer pouted her thick, pink, glossy lips and sighed, shaking her head of bleached blonde hair. “Family thing?”

“Yeah, the one I told you about. Mum has the whole family coming over for a pool party. Can you believe that? A pool party? Am I like, twelve or something,” moaned Angela.

“Well the guys and I will be waiting at the movies for you if you can make it by three.”

“I’ll see what I can manage.”

I’m afraid you won’t be keeping that appointment, thought Bobby to himself as he sat nearby eavesdropping on their conversation in the lunch hall. He could have just read their minds, but it was a lot less strenuous to just listen to what they were saying. Now he had something to do on Saturday, and with an evil grin he got up and walked past them.

“There’s that creepy guy,” whispered Angela, as Bobby walked past.

“Didn’t he ask you out?”

“Oh thanks for reminding me.” She said, glaring at Bobby’s back. “Like that was ever going to happen!”

They both exploded into fits of giggles as he left the room.

“Uncle Tony! Stop it!” yelled Angela, as her balding, middle-aged uncle splashed her from the pool, while she was lying on a folding sun lounge trying to catch some sun.

“You should see the look on your face Angie,” chuckled Tony as he hurled his blubbery, white body forwards, crashing into the water again as he swam away.

This was unbelievable, she was stuck here with her idiot relatives when she could be hanging out with Jen and the guys at the movies. She wiped the water off her Bolle sunglasses, and slipped them back onto her face. The water glistened off her skin, as she tried to wipe it off and not wrinkle her little pink bikini. This was another real crime, her killer bod, in her totally hot bikini, was on display and there were no hot guys around to see her, no guys to come over and try to hit on her, it was such a waste!

She adjusted the little triangles of pink Lycra covering her nipples, while still exposing a good portion of her ample bosom. She wiggled her arse on the seat trying to get back into a comfy position, then she laid back with her eyes closed and returned to sun bathing.

“Hey everyone, come and meet Bobby.”

Angela looked up from under her eyelids, and then shot up in her seat. On the other side of the yard, her mother was ushering that little creep, Bobby, from school into the pool area.

“Hello Bob,” said Bill Thomas, Angela’s father, as he stuck out his hand and shook Bobby’s. Immediately Bill found himself liking this young man, he didn’t know why, but he knew that he was a great guy.

“Hello Mr Thomas,” said Bobby, in a properly respectful manner, smiling at the tall, white haired, muscular man in front of him.

“It’s Bill to my friends,” he said nodding his head approvingly.

“Ok Bill.”

Angela nearly fell out of the chair, her father only allowed a few people to call him Bill, and a younger man would never be one of them. What the hell was going on?

Bobby was introduced around to all of Angela’s relatives, her Aunt and Uncle, the kids, and her younger sister Sally, before her mother brought him over to see Angela.

“Angela, I’m sure you know Bobby from school.”

“Yes..” she said coldly, glaring at him. “Mother,...why is he here?”

“Well it’s because I asked him of course,” said her mother, giving her a ‘don’t speak to him like that’ type of look. “Bobby gave me a hand with the groceries at the store, and I thought he was such a nice young man I invited him over.”

“This is supposed to be a family thing,” she said pouting.

“I know dear, but I thought it would be nice for you to have someone your own age to speak to, and he’s such a lovely young man, he just fits right in.”

She was about to say something else when Uncle Tony called Bobby away to give him something to drink.

This was like the twilight zone, Uncle Tony was so lazy he didn’t even get himself a drink, why was he bothering with Bobby. What was happening?

She watched Bobby sit down alongside her Aunt, he looked up at Angela, he was staring at her, then he smiled. She snapped her head around so that she didn’t have to look at him, she was so angry that her family would betray her like this, couldn’t they see what a weirdo he was?

Bobby was enjoying this, he could see how annoyed Angela was and his plan was working perfectly.

Having watched the morning’s events in their minds, he planted an idea into Uncle Tony’s head, and watched his mischief unfold.

Angela was fuming, she laid with her eyes tightly shut, her teeth clenched and her mind racing. Surely he wouldn’t stay for too much longer, it must be a short visit, she was sure he was only here to annoy her.

Suddenly she was drenched in ice-cold water, and she sprang to her feet, spluttering and trying to wipe the water out of her eyes.

“What the hell was that!” she shrieked.

Tony was standing behind her, holding the big container the drinks had been in, which had also contained the ice, which had melted.

Angela glared at him for a moment, standing there holding the empty container, with all the drinks piled up on the ground behind him.

“Are you some kind of retard,” she screamed at him, as he giggled like a schoolboy.

Her mother was rushing over to settle this down, and she was horrified at that last comment.

“Apologise to your Uncle this instant young lady!”

“But mum..”

“Don’t ‘but mum’ me, I will not have you making such statements, and you will have some respect for your family.”

As Angela crossed her arms defiantly, she realised her nipples were now poking out through her little top, and tried to cover herself with her hands.

Everyone from Uncle Tony to her little sister all burst out laughing at her, which only made her angrier. She began to turn to walk into the house when her mother grabbed hold of her arm and spun her back around, her long curly brown hair was like a wet whip as she flicked her head back around.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Inside, I need to get changed.”

“Oh no you’re not. Firstly you need to apologise to your Uncle, then you can apologise to our guest for making such a scene,”

“What!”

“Quiet! That’s enough! You can stay out here and dry off, you absolutely had to wear that outfit, so you can take the consequences, and lastly lunch is coming out now so you can stay here and have something to eat.”

“Mum..”

“No, that’s my final word. Go and apologise now young lady.”

Angela couldn’t believe how unfair this was becoming. She stomped over to where her Uncle was sitting with Bobby, drinking Diet Pepsi, and laughing at her.

“I’m sorry Uncle Tony,” she said quietly, and with much effort.

“That’s ok honey, I got you a good one didn’t I,” he chuckled.

She nodded, but was glaring at Bobby.

“Sorry about that Bobby,” she said in a very false sounding, friendly tone. “Not going to leave or anything are you?”

“No that’s fine,” said Bobby, ignoring her not so subtle hint. “Lunch is on now, I can’t miss that.”

Bill dished out the sausages he had been cooking on the BBQ while Margaret loaded everyone’s plates with salads and other tasty morsels. Then they all grabbed their drinks and settled in around the pool to eat their meal. Angela sat and ate, slowly, watching her aunt and her mother both fawn over Bobby. Margaret Thomas chatted and laughed with Bobby, leaning forwards to show off her cleavage and occasionally allowed her hand to rest on his knee. Margaret had gone and changed into her two piece swim suit, and while not as daring as her daughter Angela’s, it still showed off her body. The halter neck top tied up underneath her shoulder length brunette hair, and presented her medium sized tits in a nice shiny lime green material. The bottoms were not too revealing, but they were tight enough to show anyone who looked that she had a nice firm arse. Angela was shocked, her mother only ever wore this suit while sunbaking, never when other people were around.

On the other side of Bobby was her Aunt Julia, and Angela was not at all surprised by her behaviour, she had always thought her aunt was a bit of a slut, maybe in her pre-Tony days, maybe even still ongoing. Julia had a bit of a Mediterranean look about her, she had long black hair almost to her waist, deep olive skin and big d-cup titties which were barely being contained by the little black bikini that was straining to support their weight. Angela watched as she “dropped” her napkin and stood up to retrieve it. Bobby’s eyes almost popped out of his head as she turned around and bent over in front of him, thrusting her tanned, taught arse in his face, covered only in the black thong bikini pants she was wearing.

It was sickening, why were these people all behaving like he was god’s gift to the world?

Bobby got to his feet and, with both her mother and her aunt pointing the way, he headed in the direction of the changing shed behind the pool, where the toilets and showers were located.

As soon as Bobby had gone, the other people in the group immediately went back to eating and behaving somewhat normally. After a few moments, her aunt stood and also headed towards the change rooms, giving Uncle Tony a little kiss on the cheek as she went past.

Angela watched with interest as Julia went into the change shed, and Bobby still did not come back out. She waited for a few minutes and neither of them came back out. No one else seemed to notice, or they didn’t care, but she certainly did!

She jumped up and quickly made her way over to the change rooms, peering around the open door.

The sight that she was presented with shocked her. Bobby was sitting on the little stool normally used to put dry clothes on, with his shorts around his ankles to expose his erect cock. Julia was on her knees, her big tits were hanging free as her bikini top was lying discarded on the floor alongside her. Just as Angela had arrived, Julia moved her head forwards and slurped his hard cock into her waiting mouth, and started to move her head, giving him an expert blowjob.

Bobby’s head was laying back against the wall behind him, and he glanced up at the movement he saw at the door.

“Angela, either come in or go out, but will you shut the door please, there’s a cold breeze.”

She was horrified. The arrogance of this geek! Here he was getting a blowjob from her aunt, with her uncle sitting only a few metres away, and he didn’t care that he’d been discovered. She turned and ran from the room, making a beeline for her uncle.

“Quick, quick! Uncle Tony, come with me.”

“What is it Angie?”

“Come quick,” she pleaded, pulling on his arm.

“Oh you kids, what are you playing at now? Go and talk to Julia, she’ll mess about with you.”

“Quick, she’s giving Bobby a blowjob in the change room!”

“Well about bloody time, he’s a nice lad, he deserves a good blowjob and there’s no one better than my Jules.”

Angela was dumbstruck, this was not the reaction she had expected at all. “Huh?”

“You heard me. Actually, go and tell Jules it’s ok with me if she wants to let him fuck her too.”

Angela was stunned and walked slowly back to the change shed. She had no intention of passing the message along, but she wanted to check again, that her aunt was doing what she thought, and it wasn’t her imagination or something bizarre.

Peering in again, she watched as Auntie Julia was rubbing her giant breasts up and down the tops of Bobby’s thighs, before sliding his cock in and out of her cleavage, giving him a great titfuck.

“Uncle Tony’s coming,” she yelled at them. They ignored her and continued on.

A moment later Julia dived back down, engulfing Bobby’s erection in her mouth and sucked it in as far as it would go. Bobby groaned and she could see her aunt’s throat moving as she began to swallow Bobby’s hot come.

“That was great, thanks,” said Bobby with a smile at the kneeling woman.

“No, thank you sweetie. That was a lovely snack,” said Julia as she got back to her feet smiling at him.

Bobby looked up at Angela, standing absentmindedly in the doorway. “Did you want something? You’re welcome to come in and have a turn too if you’d like, I’ve got plenty more.”

Immediately she spun on her heel and stomped away from the room, their laughter echoing in her ears as she threw herself back down in her seat, her face bright red, fuming with rage.

Bobby and Julia had returned to the BBQ area, as though nothing had happened. Tony had congratulated Bobby, and gave his wife a kiss on the cheek as she took her seat. Julia hadn’t bothered to put her top back on, and casually stuffed it into one of their bags, along with their towels and gear.

“Wow Tony, I can see why you married Jules. Well done!” exclaimed Bill, staring at Julia’s impressive tits, and she laughed at the compliment.

“We’re so alike you and I Bill, both tit men eh?” said Tony pointing at Margaret’s smaller but still impressive rack.

“Stop it Tony,” giggled Margaret, and slapped him on the arm. “Bill, tell your brother to behave himself.”

This was unbelievable, Angela thought she was having an out of body experience, or something, these were not her parents!

“Oh go on, give us a look Marg, Julia’s got hers out,” pleaded Tony.

“I don’t know, about that. I think I’d be too embarrassed..”

“Be a sport Marg,”

“Wait a minute, there’s the phone,” she said and jumped up to run inside.

“You nearly had her convinced there Tony,” laughed Bill. “Hey Bobby, go and have a word with her, maybe you can change her mind. You had a positive influence on Jules here,” he said and reached over to stroke Julia’s right breast and nipple.

“Hey, hey! Hands off those,” laughed Tony.

Somebody kill me now, it was like the pod people have taken over, thought Angela. She had no idea what was happening, and she didn’t like it at all. The world was going nuts and only she noticed it. Even her younger sister and the other kids were still running around playing like nothing out of the ordinary was going on. For god’s sake, her dad was fondling her aunt’s tit right in front of every one and they were laughing about it!

Bobby walked past her and headed into the house, following her mother. Not sure if she wanted to see what might be happening, she laid back and waited for a moment.

Her curiosity wouldn’t allow her to stay any longer though, and she ran down to the house to see what was happening.

She walked into the family room and could not see or hear any sign of anyone.

“Mum!” she yelled, but there was no response.

The nearest phone was in the kitchen, so she headed in there. She moved past the fridge and alongside the bench, and then heard a noise from the pantry. She inched forwards and glanced into the large walk in pantry, just as her mother clicked the light on.

“...can see them better with the lights on.”

Her mother had her back to the door, and appeared to have cornered Bobby in the pantry.

“Do you think I should show them to Tony?” she asked as she undid the clasp behind her neck and pulled the material down to expose her tits to him.

Angela was horrified, her mother was flashing her tits at this creep.

“Mum what are you doing?!”

“Oh grow up Angela, the naked body is a beautiful thing, and I’m sure after being exposed to Julia’s tits, mine won’t upset him.”

“What!? Mum, he’s done something to your head. I don’t know what, but you’re all acting so strangely.”

Margaret turned to face her daughter, with a look of anger on her face, her breasts wobbling to distraction below her quivering chin..

“You horrible, hateful, little spoiled brat. Do not speak about our guests like that, and do not even begin to suggest that this lovely young man has done anything untoward, to anyone.” She turned back from her shell-shocked daughter to look at Bobby.

“I’m very sorry about my daughter, she’s not normally like that. Here, let me make it up to you,” she said as she stepped forwards and insistently slid her hand down the front of Bobby’s cotton beach shorts.

“You’re an impressive specimen,” she said with a purr as she slid his shorts and boxers down to reveal the cock she had hold of. It was hardening nicely in her hand, and experimentally she stuck her tongue out and licked the top of it.

“Hmm, yummy.”

“My god mother, what are you doing?”

“Shut up you little bitch,” snapped Margaret, getting more and more annoyed with her daughter’s bad manners.

“I’m sorry about her Bobby. Tell you what, you’ve shown me yours, now I’ll show you mine.” She let go of his cock, and took hold of the sides of her swimsuit pants. Wiggling her arse from side to side, she slid the pants down to reveal her neatly trimmed dark pussy hair.

“That’s really nice, you’re a beautiful woman,” said Bobby, playing along with the scenario he had implanted in all their minds, except Angela’s.

“See what a lovely young man he is, such wonderful manners,” said Margaret glaring back over her shoulder at her daughter, as she advanced towards Bobby.

Margaret leaned forwards and began to kiss him passionately, while Angela looked on in horror. Her mother was slowly jerking him off, while he was rubbing her nipples and massaging her tits.

Margaret moaned in pleasure, as she broke away from the kiss and allowed Bobby to continue working on her tits. After a few moments, and with a lustful groan, she spun around, bent forwards and backed her arsecheeks into his groin.

“Quickly! Put it in, I want it now!” she demanded.

“Yes ma’am,” said Bobby as he ran the tip of his cock up and down her moist slit.

“Arrggh,” she groaned. “Now! Put it in now!”

Angela was shocked, she had never seen or heard her mother behave like this, not even that one afternoon when she had walked in on her mother riding on daddy’s cock in the middle of their bed.

Bobby slowly slid his hard dick into her moist cavern, and came to a halt only when his balls were pressing up against her hot flesh.

“Oh yeah!” she moaned. “Do me, do me now!”

Bobby took hold of her hips and began to guide her back and forth on his cock. He was enjoying the feeling of her wantonly fucking him, especially with her daughter watching them in abject horror.

“Mum, you’re fucking that little creep! What will Dad say?”

“He’d probably want to watch,” groaned Margaret.

Angela’s jaw dropped open, she was speechless. She stood watching as this bastard from school, stood there fucking her mother from behind, like a pair of dogs in heat.

She watched the sweat collecting on his forehead as he plunged in and out of her mother’s pussy.

“You really like to watch, eh Angela?”

She snapped back to reality, and looked at him.

“Shut up you prick!”

“I told you not to speak to him like that,” moaned her mother. “He’s too good for you to speak to him like that, sooo very good.”

Margaret was close to orgasm and her muscles began to clench, holding his cock hard.

“Oh yeah, that’s it bitch,” he yelled as he slapped her on the arse.

“Yes, I’m a bitch, like my daughter. Slap my naughty arse.”

Bobby slapped her arse, with a resounding crack, and she moaned lustfully.

“Oh! Make me cum, please Bobby. Make me cum!”

Bobby began to thrust harder and faster, and Margaret was responding to the added stimulus.

She reached forwards and grabbed the doorframe for support, worried that she might collapse in a heap if her legs didn’t hold her up.

Her head snapped back, and she howled in orgasm, as Bobby pounded away, riding the wave of her climax all the way down. Then with a final thrust he began to fill her pussy with his hot seed.

Margaret slumped forwards against the doorframe, and Bobby slipped out and leant back against the shelves behind him.

“I can’t believe you just did that! You fucked my mother, you bastard!” yelled Angela from where she was standing. She had been transfixed by the whole scene, but now the spell was broken and she found her voice.

“Don’t worry about what I did to your mother,” said Bobby as he slipped past Margaret walking out to stand face to face with Angela. “You’re next...” he said, giving her a slap on the arse as he walked past her and headed back outside to get a drink.

Angela stood, her mind reeling as she watched her Mother sighing happily as she slowly began to pull her pants back up over her pussy which had started to leak Bobby’s cum. A loud holler came from the back yard, as she heard her father and uncle congratulating Bobby for “nailing” her mother.

Margaret walked up to her and put her arm around her shoulders.

“Don’t worry about it Angie, everything’s fine, in fact it great,” she said with a wicked grin. “Come on back outside dear, I’m thirsty. Get your mum a drink will you.”

Angela slowly was ushered outside by her mother, who was met with a wolf whistle from Uncle Tony as she was not wearing her top any longer.

“You’ve done well Bobby!” he yelled. “About time you got those titties out for us Margie, I’ve been dying to see them for years.”

Angela watched her mother turn a bit red, but she could tell she was enjoying the attention, and turned to wobble them in Tony’s direction.

“Well, all good things come to those who wait, as they say,” said Margaret with a smile as she sat back in her chair.

“Bobby didn’t have to wait too long I see,” said Julia as she ran her finger through the trickle of cum slowly running down Margaret’s thigh, and licked it off her fingertip.

Margaret giggled with her like a pair of schoolgirls, and the two of them lay back on their sun lounges.

“Dad, can I talk to you please.”

“What is it Angela? Can it wait, I want to go and talk to Bobby.”

“Something’s going on Dad, can’t you see it’s all weird here today?”

“Like what Honey?”

“Like what?! Well for a start he just balled Mum in the pantry and you don’t seem to care, how about that?”

“Settle down Angie, your mother was just being a good hostess, and Bob’s a great guy. I have no problem with that, good luck to him.”

“Well he says he’s going to do me next, what about that?”

“What about that? I can’t see why he’d bother, you’d be too busy whining and complaining the whole time, but if he wants to go to the effort, then again, good luck to him I say.”

“So you’re going to let him molest me?!”

“Now I think you’re being a little bit harsh there young lady! Settle down right now! Bob’s not doing anything to anyone that they don’t want. You’ll see young lady, and you should consider yourself lucky if he chooses to show you some of his good favour.”

This was pointless, so she just nodded and walked away, leaving her father happily heading over to where Bobby and Uncle Tony were chatting and laughing.

She watched them for a moment, and she didn’t like the way they were pointing and staring at her.

“Ok time for some fun in the pool,” yelled Uncle Tony, as he dove in, splashing Margaret and Julia.

“You great whale!” yelled Julia, playfully. “You’ll pay for that later.”

Tony swam over to where Angela was sitting, and smiled up at her.

“Come on Angie, come in and play volleyball with us.”

She looked at him with her best, ‘you must be joking’ look, and pretended to go back to sleep.

“Don’t ignore your Uncle,” yelled her father from across the pool. “Do as you’re asked.”

Under protest, and with much indignation she climbed into the pool and watched as Tony strung the net across and threw the ball to Bobby.

“You can be on Bobby’s team Angie, Sally and the kids can play with me,” he said pointing at her younger cousins, Will and Ted.

“Great,” she said with as much sarcasm as she could muster.

The game started and after a few moments she started having fun despite herself. She and Bobby were winning and it wasn’t because Tony and the kids weren’t being competitive, she and Bobby were just a better team.

Tony hit the ball and it went sailing up over the net, and Angela had it in her sights. She jumped up and slammed it back down over the net, scoring a point.

“Yes!” she exclaimed, and turned back to look at the staring people opposite her. Uncle Tony licked his lips in a way she didn’t like, and wondered what they were all staring at. Suddenly she realised her top was gone, she looked down and sure enough, there were her nipples exposed for all to see. Quickly she covered herself up, and looked around for her top to see where it had fallen off.

To her dismay, she saw Bobby retrieving it from the water and head over to the side with it. Aunt Julia came over and took it out of Bobby’s hand, and took it back to her seat.

“Don’t worry Angie, I have it, keep playing,” yelled Julia to the embarrassed girl with a big smile and a wave.

Bobby had been waiting for the right moment, and as she jumped he had held onto the tie holding the top in place so she had effectively undone it herself. It had slipped off with Bobby’s help and as her parents and aunt tried not to laugh at her, they had helped him dispose of the evidence.

“Good one Bobby,” chuckled Bill from poolside when Bobby was close enough to hear him.

Bobby gave him a nod and a wink, and went back to the game.

Angela however had no intention of playing without her top, having her tits flop around for all her family, and worse still, Bobby, to see. She started to make her way to the side of the pool to get out.

“Where are you going?” yelled her father.

“Dad, I haven’t got a top on, I can’t keep playing.”

“Your aunt and your mother aren’t wearing tops, are you saying there’s something wrong with that? Are you better than them?”

“No.. Dad, can’t I just..”

“No. Get back in there and finish the game. You can’t let Bobby down now, you’re winning the game.”

Angela wasn’t happy and returned to the game, trying to keep as much of her body in the water as possible.

After a couple of shots that she didn’t play at, which Bobby was forced to dive to get, her father called her over again.

“I see what you’re doing young lady. Get up here on the steps right now!”

Angela hung her head, and slowly made her way up the steps out of the water, her arms folded over her naked breasts.

“Ok stop there,” he said when she reached the middle step, the water only up to her ankles now.

“Turn around and put your hands by your sides.”

She looked at him imploringly. “Dad, please. Can’t I just get my top?”

“No! Do as you’re told.”

Slowly she turned and faced everyone in the pool.

“Right everyone had a good look?” asked Bill as he made sure everyone was looking at her large tits.

There were affirmative noises from the pool.

“Ok now jump up and down a few times Angela.”

She looked at him in bewilderment. “What is this? Some kind of sick..”

“Shut up!” he yelled at her. “Do as you’re told, I’m your father. Jump! Now!”

She gave a little jump, her tits wobbling slightly.

“Higher!”

She jumped properly, her tits slapping up and down as she did.

“That’s better. Ok then, now everyone’s seen everything that’s going to happen playing volleyball, haven’t they?” he asked her.

She nodded, glumly looking down at her feet.

“Good, so now you can get back in there and play properly, can’t you?”

Again she nodded, and climbed back into the pool.

His demonstration had worked, and after a few misses she regained her confidence and started playing again.

“Ok kids, that’s enough. They’ve won,” said Tony as he climbed out of the pool followed by his team mates.

Angela started to get out, but Bobby called her back.

“Stay and have a swim with me Angie.”

“Don’t call me that,” she spat out at him. However she found herself staying in the pool, she wasn’t sure why.

Bobby swam over next to her parents, and held onto the side as he floated there happily.

Angela swam over and grabbed the side of the pool, next to him.

She floated there happily for a moment, and then she felt Bobby’s hand running down her back and then down over the swell of her arse.

“Don’t touch me,” she said, but didn’t move away or try to stop him.

“You don’t seem to mind,” he said, with a sly grin.

“What are you doing?” she asked, as she felt his hands moving over her bikini pants.

“This,” he said, and with a flourish, he ducked down under the water. A second later he resurfaced with her pink bikini bottoms in his hand, and promptly handed them to Aunt Julia.

“Give those back,” she said, and again made no move to get them. “What have you done to me?”

“I guess you really don’t want them back. You must like swimming around totally nude.”

“No I don’t, at least not with you.”

“I think you like me more than you realise,” he said as he reached out and grabbed hold of her left breast.

“Get your filthy hands off me,” she said, and did nothing.

“I think you do like it babe,” he said.

She couldn’t understand what was wrong, she knew she didn’t want this, and yet her mind didn’t seem to want to lift a finger to stop it.

“I think you’re enjoying this,” he said as he reached out and began to stimulate both of her nipples with his fingers. After a moment they became fully erect, and stuck out like little thimbles.

“Leave me alone.”

“Hey Tony, I think she likes this.”

Tony looked around and saw Bobby’s handful of titty meat, and nodded his approval.

“Tony thinks you like it too.”

“He’s a creep, like you are.”

“Well, see what you think of me after I do this.”

Bobby let go of her tit and spun her around to face the side of the pool her back to him, and then manoeuvred himself in behind her.

“What are you doing?” she asked, worriedly, as she could feel his erect cock pressing into her arsecheek through his swimmers.

“You’ll see.”

Reaching down into the water Bobby pulled his swim trunks down to release his erection into the cool water. He grabbed Angela’s hips and pulled her arse back towards him, and she threw her arms out to grab the side and support herself.

Bobby lifted her arse up through the water to position her cunt above his throbbing cock. Then he moved her down and began to slowly impale her on his hard flesh.

“Uhhng,” she moaned.

“Yeah, I thought you’d be tight, you little bitch,” grunted Bobby as he leaned forwards to speak into her ear.

“Mum, help me!” she pleaded to her mother, sitting chatting nearby.

“Yes dear, lovely..” she said, waving limply and continuing to chat to Julia.

“Mum! Dad!” she gasped, trying to get their attention.

“You don’t really want their help do you, you’re not even trying to stop me.”

Angela couldn’t understand what was happening, she couldn’t stop him, maybe she did want this after all? She was very confused.

“Leave me alone you bastard!” she spat back at him.

“There’s no need to be such a bitch Angela,” said Bobby, in between thrusts as he drove his cock in and out of her defenceless pussy.

“Yes Angela, don’t be a bitch. Play nice with Bobby,” said her father annoyed at this distraction from his conversation. Immediately he went back to speaking to Tony, and subtly admiring Julia’s tits out of the corner of his eye at the same time.

None of them seemed to notice that she was being fucked in front of them, right here in the family pool.

“Here you go Angie, I’ll bet you haven’t tried this!” said Bobby as he slipped his cock out of her pussy and began to drive it into her unsuspecting arsehole.

“Arggh!” she yelled as he started to invade her virgin hole.

“Keep it down you two! Don’t make me come over there,” threatened Margaret, looking directly at Angela, and then returning to her conversation.

Here was Angela, having her arsehole forcibly violated and her mother was berating her like she was being a naughty little girl.

“You’ll pay for this, bastard,” grunted Angela through clenched teeth.

“I think you love it babe, I know I do.”

Bobby was taking every ounce of his revenge out of her hide, and he was loving it.

“I bet you didn’t think you’d be letting me fuck your arse, when you were being such a bitch to me before, now did you?”

“Shut up,” she moaned.

Angela couldn’t believe this, her mind was reeling from the pain of having her poor little arse invaded by his hard cock, and she could not muster up any willpower to do anything about it. What else could happen, and why was she letting him.

“Mum, please!” she pleaded, looking up at her family chatting happily.

“I’ll go,” said Julia, cutting off the rebuke that Margaret was about to spit out at her daughter. Julia stood up and came over to see what the problem was. She knelt down alongside the pool, putting her big tits right at eye level with them, and she smiled at Bobby.

“What’s the matter dear?”

“Help me.”

“Help you do what?”

“Can’t you see, he’s fucking my arse.”

“Oh, ok. That can be a problem. What you need to do is relax, and just try to enjoy the sensations,” she said in a sisterly fashion. She looked up at Bobby and gave him a sly wink. “And you mister hard cock, need to slow down a bit and let the poor girl get used to it,” she said with a chuckle.

Bobby grinned at her and gave her a nod, and she returned her gaze to poor Angela.

“You’ll be fine, enjoy it. It’s not everyone who can say they’ve been taken up the arse by a stud like Bobby here.”

“No.. please.”

“Listen to me, you’ll be fine,” she said patting her on the head like a puppy, and walked back to her chair. “Don’t worry Marg, they’re just having some fun, a bit of anal sex to ease the tension.”

Marg nodded knowingly, “Enjoy it dear, you’ll get used to it and then it’s great fun.”

Angela almost passed out from disbelief.

“I don’t think I can hold on much longer Angie,” grunted Bobby. “Time to finish up.”

Bobby slid his cock in and out of her arsehole, stretching it open one last time, before he slipped it out and lined it back up with her pussy.

“What? What are you doing?” she asked in confusion.

“Well, I don’t want to waste all this perfectly good sperm in your arse, now do I? Your pussy is where it’s supposed to go,” he said as he slid his cock back into her snatch.

“No please!” she begged. “Don’t come in me!”

“Oh that’s exactly what’s going to happen,” he said with a thrust. “Little miss popular, you’ll be walking around with a big preggers belly, I can’t wait to see it.”

“Dad! Dad! Help me!” she shrieked.

Bill came over to them quickly, and bent down to speak to her.

“What did your mother say about that noise, play quietly!”

“Dad, he’s trying to get me pregnant! Help me!”

“He’s what!??” Bill was shocked and sat back on his heels for a second taking in the idea.

“At last they’ve woken up!” thought Angela.

“That’s fantastic!” he grinned, the grin of a very proud father.

Angela was in shock.

He turned to look back at his wife. “Marg, Tony, Jules! Quick!”

The three of them jumped up and came over to him.

“Bobby’s fucking our little Angie and he’s going to knock her up!” he said excitedly.

“Say when Bobby!” shouted Marg, looking on expectantly, stroking her daughter’s cheek as she watched Bobby pound into her pussy.

“Oh you’re so lucky, I wish we had a daughter to have one of Bobby’s kids too,” pouted Julia.

“We could try again for a daughter,” suggested Tony, and she grinned and nodded at the suggestion.

Bobby felt the surge building up in his balls, and with a thrust he slammed into her again.

“Now!” he grunted.

Marg took a snap with her camera, the flash illuminating the scene as her daughter was being filled with Bobby’s hot seed.

“No!” sobbed Angela as she felt Bobby emptying his cock for the third time today, this time into her fertile womb.

“Yes!” yelled her father and high fived Tony.

Bobby allowed his cock to slide out and then swam tiredly to the side of the pool.

Tony bent down and clapped him on the shoulder, Tony and Bill both high fived him, grinning like idiots.

“Well done Bob, I always thought she had something up her arse, know we know what,” he said with a bawdy laugh.

“Leave the poor lad alone,” said Julia. “He’s had a tiring afternoon. Have a drink Bob,” she said handing him a can of pepsi.

“Thanks,” he said eagerly drinking it. He watched Angela clinging to the side of the pool, unsure of what to do next in this strange bizarro world she found herself in.

“Quick get her out of the pool,” said Margaret with sudden inspiration.

Tony and Bill grabbed her by the arms and hauled her up into the air and out of the pool.

Following Margaret’s directions they laid her down on the sun lounge, and then grabbing her ankles, they pulled her legs up to her shoulders, bending her in half.

“What the hell are you doing!” yelled Angela.

“We have to make sure that the sperm stays inside you and gets all the way up there honey. With you like that, gravity is helping them on their way,” she said with an ‘isn’t it obvious’ look on her face.

“Yeah, so just you lay there and do as you’re told,” said Tony, slapping her on her exposed arsecheek.

They all followed Bobby as he walked to the gate, on his way home.

“Thanks for the lovely BBQ lunch Mr and Mrs Thomas.”

“Not at all Bobby, thank you for coming,” said Bill, shaking his hand. “It’s lovely to meet a fine upstanding young man such as yourself.”

“I hope you’ll be able to come to our next one,” said Margaret with a smile, and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. “I had a lovely time.”

Bobby smiled this was just too much. He liked this family, and decided he would leave them this way so he could come and visit again.

“Bobby, Tony and I are going to try for another daughter. Will you be available to service her in about 18 years or so? Please say yes,” begged Julia, giving him a hopeful look, batting her eyelids at him.

“Well I can’t say for sure, but pencil me in for a birthday visit,” Bobby said with a grin.

“That’s great Bob, you’re a really good sport,” said Tony as he shook his hand firmly and smiled. “You sure made this party jump today, can’t wait for the next one.”

They all waved and headed back inside, leaving him standing alone with Angela.

“Thanks for coming Bobby, I had a great time,” she smiled sweetly at him.

Bobby had finished his changes on her mind and she now thought he was wonderful, just like the rest of her family. He wondered what her friends would think about it.

“Yeah it was fun,” he said with a smile.

“Maybe next time I can invite Jennifer?”

“Oh, definitely,” said Bobby with an evil grin.