The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Warning: This file contains depictions of adult sexual situations, it also contains mind control and semi-consentual situations. If it is illegal for you to view this subject matter, or if you are under the age of 18 please do not view this file. If you find these situations unpleasant or offensive please do not view this file. The author takes no responsibility for any illegalities arising from the viewing of this file. The author retains all rights to this story and it is transmitted here by an authorised person, for free viewing only. Retransmission is allowed only if it is in it’s original form including this message and archiving only by prior permission. Please contact to obtain permission from the author. This is basically so the author knows where his work will be located. Most reasonable inquiries will be happily agreed to. Do not send flames as they will be ignored.

Master Telepath: A Little Something For Dinner

by Victor Ramierez

As he sat and slowly consumed the next bowl of rice, Bobby James looked casually around the Chinese Restaurant. His family had gone out for dinner, so along with his Sister, his Mother and Father had brought them to their favourite place. Bobby’s Sister Melanie was pigging down lemon chicken, while his parents were sharing a plate of duck. They were all ignoring him as usual which allowed him to amuse himself in his favourite fashion. He was using his telepathic skills to casually eavesdrop on other people’s thoughts.

Bobby has discovered four years ago when he turned twelve that he had a great telepathic power. When he hit puberty the changes in his body awoke the dormant abilities and ever since then he could read minds, and even control them if he wanted to. For a pubescent teenager this was a gift from above, allowing him to get into any situation he cared to. At the age of sixteen he still hadn’t grown tired of the amusement this ability could offer him.

Looking around the room he casually roamed from mind to mind looking for something interesting to ‘listen’ to.

“...I wish he’d stop looking at me like that...”

“..what the hell does she have caught in her teeth..”

“..could you be any uglier if you tried...”

“...where is that damn food, the game starts in an hour...”

“..best meal I’ve ever had...”

There was nothing that Bobby found to even momentarily distract him. Looking around he noticed a table to the left of him, with ten people seated around it. Absentmindedly he spooned another load of rice into his mouth and started to watch these people. It appeared to be some sort of family gathering. At one end of the table sat the grand parents, seemingly a pleasant old couple who were enjoying their evening.

There were two other couples seated along side them, their son and daughter along with their respective wife and husband. The elderly couple’s youngest son sat by himself as he was currently unattached, and alongside him were his sibling’s kids. The elder brother had two young children, five and seven, who kept jumping up and trying to chase each other around the restaurant. He kept having to get up and retrieve his son and daughter from the fish pond in front of the big window looking out on to the street. As he brought his children back again for the fifth time they climbed back into their seat next to their older cousin, who was seated on the other side of them. The middle child of the family, the Daughter, had a sixteen year old girl named Sue who was quietly eating her meal. Sue was avoiding her young cousins’ attempts to throw food at her, and all the while unable to wait to get out of here and get home so she could ring her best friend Joanie.

Joanie had been out on a date last night, and she desperately wanted to find out if she had gone all the way with Tommy, her new boyfriend. Joanie was prettier than Sue and had been with guys before. Sue wanted to but hadn’t quite found the right guy to be with yet. Joanie kept telling her she was just going to take her out and get her drunk and let some stranger ravage her just to get it over with. Sue was horrified by this though, she wanted a little something more than just a casual fuck for her first time. Wake up and smell the 21st century, was Joanie’s usual catch cry whenever Sue tried to explain this to her. However Sue knew that secretly Joanie respected her decision and was just doing her best to help her along whenever she could.

Bobby turned back and finished his food, he reached for his Pepsi and looked over at Sue again.

“I think I’ll stretch my legs a little,” thought Bobby.

After doing a little bit of mental stretching, Bobby reached across to Sue and gave her a mental jab to see if he had made contact. He saw Sue suddenly jerk in her seat as though she’d been stabbed with a needle. She looked around and the people beside her were still quite absorbed in their own dinner, or in throwing it at each other.

Bobby reached back and put an idea in her head. To his satisfaction she put her arm up and beckoned to the waiter, and asked him for another drink, exactly as Bobby had instructed her to.

He then shot another instruction across to her, and watched happily as she excused herself from the table, got up and made her way to the nearby garden area and screen, behind which were the toilets.

Bobby stood up a moment later and informed his father that he was going to the toilet as he didn’t feel too well. His father nodded his consent and waived him away as he went back to his meal.

Bobby cautiously opened the door to the Ladies room and peered inside. The room was empty aside from Sue standing in bewilderment in front of the hand basins. Bobby could finally get a good look at her, she had dark blonde hair cut in a bob to her shoulders, her little pink midriff top was framed with a darker pink cardigan, revealing her tummy. She was a little on the pudgy side, but only just, and this meant that she had a nice set of tits, about the size of grapefruits. She had a tight black skirt which went down to her knees and silver pair of high heeled shoes, the ones only made of straps and a sole, leaving the majority of her feet exposed.

She didn’t react to Bobby’s presence in the room, just as he had told her. Walking up to her he moved around her inspecting his prize. He reached out and took her left breast into his hand, feeling the weight of it before giving it a soft squeeze, just like he was choosing a peach. He moved around behind her, running his hand down her side to graze softly across her skirt covered buttocks. Cupping her right cheek he gave it a squeeze before deciding that he would definitely like to add her to his list of conquests. Looking around the room he directed her into the first cubicle and closed the door behind them.

Following his commands she slipped off the cardigan and placed it on the top of the cistern behind her. He could see her nipples invitingly poking out through the material of her strapless top, he reached up and slowly rolled it down over her breasts. As he moved the top down over her belly her bra-less tits were exposed. Reaching out he cupped one in each hand and then began to quietly suck on one nipple and then the other. Once he had tasted both of her nipples he stepped back and leaned against the cubicle door to give her a little room to move. She moved back so that she was straddling the toilet, with her skirt pulled tight around her thighs. She reached down to the hem of her skirt and slid it up to reveal her musk pink cotton panties underneath. She pulled her skirt right up over her hips to rest on her belly below her top, just as he had commanded.

She sat down on the closed toilet lid and slowly slid her right hand down the font of her panties. He watched as she slowly stroked up and down the length of her slit, diddling her clit as she reached the top before sliding back to the base again. Then she slowly inserted two fingers into her snatch, sliding all the way in until they could go no further.

He could feel the sensations within her, the intense pleasure, the embarrassment and the terror all competing for the foremost places of her mind. On some level she knew she should not be doing this in front of him, on another level her mind was reeling from the fact that she was no longer in control, but in all the areas that counted her mind was firmly bent to his will and she was doing exactly as she was instructed. He watched her move her hand in and out, raising the pink cotton triangle back and forth as she pleasured herself.

Knowing that he was on a time limit before someone came looking for her, he was forced to end this little session. Lifting her arse off the toilet she grabbed the elastic top of her panties and lowered them down to her ankles.

She spun over so that she was lying on her belly on the toilet seat, her arse facing Bobby and her face into the tiled wall behind.

Bobby had already opened his pants and pulled his hard and eager sixteen year old dick out. He spat into his hand and rubbed the lubrication up and down the length of his shaft before lowering himself to his knees behind her waiting pussy.

He felt her mind flinch as he lightly touched her pussylips with the end of his dick. He slowly slid the tip up and down the length, looking down at her body splayed out before him. He quite liked the look of her silver high heels surrounded by her panties, drawn hard up against the white toilet bowl as she pulled her knees forwards to give him room to move.

Teasingly he slipped the end of his cock in and out, just letting it enter her before pulling back out. Then he smoothly thrust the length of his cock into her only halting when it came into contact with her virgin cherry. He sat there and took in the sensations, he could feel the heat, the moist warmth that surrounded him, the velvet vice. At the same time he could feel the delicious sensations flooding her mind, the feeling of his cock pushing her insides apart, her instinctual mind knowing that this was exactly as it should be, and her rational mind screaming that this was not the way she should be losing her virginity. It didn’t matter though as he was the one in control, not her.

He slid back almost all of the way out, before thrusting forwards and tearing through her cherry and coming to rest all the way inside her. Her pussy was spasming in shock round his cock, her mind was spasming in shock around his cock, it was fantastic. He had always enjoyed taking a virgin more than anyone else. Their minds were always so frightened, so unprepared for what was about to happen. Then there was the delicious feeling of incomprehension after the deed, the numbing dread as they realised they weren’t a virgin anymore and then the slow overtaking feeling of the pleasure and the needs of their body. He would always mentally help this sensation along so that by the end of it, they always had a good time, or at least they thought they did anyway.

Sue was no different, her mind was realising that his cock sliding back and forth in her pussy meant she was no longer cherry, and it was reeling from this. Slowly the incredible pleasure she was feeling caught up with this and overtook it, and she soon forgot about her worries. Bobby was filling her head with pleasure both mental and physical and as she orgasmed for the first time while riding a cock. She knew that she loved it.

Bobby watched as she jerked again and again as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm. He loved the feeling of the sudden spurts of energy from her as the waves of her orgasm washed over her, one after another.

Realising they’d been gone for a while now he decided he’d better finish up, and slid his cock out of her juicy pussy. His cock was covered with a nice sheen of pussy juice and a little touch of virgin blood, and that would be enough lubricant for what he had in mind.

She reached back and spread her arsecheeks for him to expose her little puckered arsehole. He lined up his cock just as he heard the toilet door open. A series of short, high heeled steps made their way across to the cubicle and stopped.

“Sue? Is that you in there? Are you ok?” asked her mother, just as Bobby rammed his cock up her arse.

Sue let out a grunt from the pain. “I’m okay mum, just a little bit of a tummy bug. I’ll be out in a minute”. Bobby loved this, Mummy was outside the door as he was shoving his cherry-blood covered cock up her daughter’s virgin arsehole.

Sue’s arse was so tight, there was no way he was going to be able to stand it for much longer. Sue grunted a few more times as Bobby thrust his cock repeatedly into her tight virgin arsehole.

“Are you sure, you don’t sound too good.”

This was too perfect, Bobby knew it was time, and with a smooth movement he slid his cock out of her tight arse and spun her around to get to her mouth.

“Almost done Mum.”

Raised up off the seat, she closed her lips around his cock as she slid the length of it into her mouth. She began to suck on it just as he wanted and in a moment he grabbed the back of her head and held her down on his cock as far as it would go. A burst of hot cum shot out of his dick, straight down her throat, followed by another just as strong before it began to ease off to a trickle as she greedily sucked it all down.

Quickly she licked him clean and he did his jeans back up. She rolled over on the seat and somehow managed to get back up to a sitting position, before reaching down and untangling her panties from her shoes.

“I’ll be out in a sec Mum,” she yelled as she handed Bobby her panties as he had instructed.

Bobby unlocked the door and stepped out of the cubicle to the momentary shock of Sue’s mother.

She glanced past him and saw her daughter sitting near naked on the closed toilet, and quickly turned on Bobby.

Before she had a chance to begin yelling Bobby had grabbed her mind, and now she would also do as she was told.

He heard Sue stand and begin to clean herself up and get dressed, as he had just commanded her to do, and began to wash his hands.

He grabbed Sue’s pink cotton panties out of his jeans pocket and threw them to her mother.

Grabbing the pen out of her purse she quickly wrote down Sue’s name, address and phone numbers on the back of the panties. On the front she wrote the date, time and the name of the restaurant. Lastly in capitals across the front she wrote the word VIRGIN, and then handed them back to him.

Bobby had another pair to add to his collection. Perhaps he would call upon her again in the future and perhaps not, but he always had the option.

Sue slowly made her way out of the cubicle looking a little bit flustered and unsure of her legs. He sent the mother back to the table with no memory of this, only that Sue had been ill and would be out in a moment.

“Thanks for the great time Susie,” and gave her a soft lingering kiss on the mouth.

As he left the room to go back to his table Sue stepped forwards to wash her hands. She looked at herself proudly in the mirror and gave herself a sly grin. She now firmly believed she had run into some guy out the back and decided to go for it to ‘get it out of the way’ just like Joanie had told her to do so many times. She was now a woman of the world, and she’d done stuff Joanie hadn’t. Wait until she rang Joanie tonight!