The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: Mother to Maid

By Kentauros

Rebecca hoped against hope her plan would work. She had been saving money from her part time job, and all the seasonal work she did, and it all led to this. Her mom was just becoming more and more unbearable as time went on. Bossy, nagging, argumentative—it seemed like there wasn’t a day that went by where her mom didn’t tell her to do all the the things she was absolutely prepared to do 5 seconds before someone told her to! And then there was her mom’s strict policies about clothing. Rebecca couldn’t go out wearing any of the cool, sexy clothing she wanted to! Her social life in high school was suffering! Even her 18th birthday coming and going hadn’t changed her mom’s tune.

It was all too much for Rebecca—and so she had bought a device on the dark net that promised it would solve all of her issues.

When the package arrived Rebecca couldn’t wait to try it out. She opened the box, and found the device. Set was simple, it plugged in to the USB-C port on her phone, and then she had to download the app to run it on her phone. All of that done, she was able to open the app.

She was greeted with a screen asking who her target was. She selected her mom, Dolores, and was amazed to see a little 3D model of her mom on the screen, as well as tons of options. Rebecca smiled, and decided to wait until her mom started nagging again to do anything.

Rebecca didn’t have to wait long.

A quick rap at the door.

“Rebecca, I want you to clean your room today, okay?” her mom said from the other side of the door.

“I already cleaned it yesterday!” Rebecca said.

“Oh, yeah?” her mom said. “Why don’t you open the door and show me?”

Rebecca rolled her eyes. Her mom had crazy high standards. Her room could be a total pigsty or 90% clean, and it made no difference. Why did she even bother to clean things when her mom would yell at her either way, and cleaning it 100% to her mom’s standards were practically impossible!

Rebecca opened the door.

Her mom looked around the room disapprovingly.

“Look at this mess!” she said, walking in and pointing to some clothes on the floor. “You call this clean?”

Rebecca had heard these kind of rants 1000 times, but this time she had an ace in the hole. She pulled out her phone, and pulled up the app.

If her mom liked her to have a clean room so much, she could clean it herself!

Rebecca scrolled to where it had an occupation for her mom, and changed it from “Lawyer” to “Maid.”

Her mom’s appearance changed. Before, she had been wearing a smart suit, that oozed professionalism. But after Rebecca’s change, Dolores was wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. When she came home after a long day of cleaning people’s houses, she just wanted to relax after work.

Rebecca smiled, but her mom was still criticizing her room.

Rebecca typed in the phone. “Dolores, or as she prefers to be called Dolly, is the submissive live-in maid to my family. She’s not very smart. In fact, she’s a high school drop out. But she is totally obedient, and does a great job doing everything my dad or I tell her to, no matter how demeaning.” Rebecca typed enter, and watched the change her mother underwent.

“Dolly” was now on the job, and was dressed in a conservative black and white dress that was the uniform she wore whenever she was on the job.

“Dolly,” Rebecca said. “Have you seen that my room isn’t clean?”

Dolly looked shocked at her employer’s daughter. “Yes, mistress!” she squeaked out.

“Well, then I think you have a job to do!” Rebecca said.

Dolly nodded and started cleaning. Rebecca reveled in watching her mother do what she told her to. There was no sign of the stubborn and argumentative lawyer her mom had been just a few minutes ago. When Rebecca barked an order, Dolly was quick to do it.

When Rebecca’s room was clean, she dismissed Dolly. “Go make sure the house is squeaky clean for when my father arrives,” Rebecca said.

Dolly nodded, and went out to clean more of the house.

Rebecca smiled. The device had worked a lot better than she expected. Of course, she knew that it had its limitations. The device didn’t change reality—it could only change a person’s clothing, physical traits and memories. So she’d have to adjust her dad to not think this current situation was weird when he got home, but even if it just bought her peace in the evenings it was totally worth it to Rebecca! One night of peace and quiet, before turning her mom back in the morning was paradise for her. Plus, if things worked out tonight, she could do it any night she needed time away from her mom’s overbearing attitude.

Rebecca started on her homework, and after about two hours her dad came home.

She put her pen down, and walked downstairs to try and intercept him before he saw what had become of his wife. Unfortunately, lady luck wasn’t shining on Rebecca that day. When she came down into the kitchen, she saw her mom had prepared dinner, and was talking to her “employer” already.

“Uh, what’s the special occasion, honey?” Frank asked, seeing the way his wife was dressed. She was dressed like a maid, but not a sexy one—and she seemed to have gone all out with dinner tonight. There was also something different about her. Either she was a really good actress, or his wife wasn’t the whip-smart lawyer that he knew and loved. She seemed a little... simple. A bit of a ditz.

“Oh, no special occasion Master Frank,” she said smiling, a big blank smiled. “I’m just happy to make dinner for my favorite person in the world.”

Rebecca pulled out the phone, and changed the target to her father.

She typed, “Frank has no memories of being married to Dolly. He’s a single father, and he employed Dolly to help out. He considers Dolly beneath him—barely worthy of consideration. She is just a tool to be used for whatever he may need from her.” Then she pressed enter.

A change came over Rebecca’s dad. He had been engaging with his wife Dolores as an equal, and was curious and concerned about what had gotten into her. But with the new changes, he seemed to lose all interest in the conversation. Dolly had made dinner for him and Rebecca, as was only right and proper. He nodded absentmindedly, and started looking for his daughter, who luckily was right behind him!

“Oh, Rebecca!” Frank said. “How have you been?”

Rebecca smiled. “Oh, I’ve been absolutely wonderful.”

“Good, good, you’ll have to tell me more over dinner.”

Rebecca nodded, and the two of them sat down at the table. Dolly served both of them, and then tried to put a place out for herself.

“What are you doing?” Frank asked, a little annoyed.

“I’m sitting down for dinner, sir,” Dolly said.

Frank shook his head. “We’ve discussed this, Dolly. Dinner is family time. You can eat after we’re done, before you’ve cleaned everything up.”

Dolly blushed. How could she forget something like that! Why did she think she was worthy of eating dinner with these people anyways?

“Of course, sir! My apologies, sir!” she bowed, and stood in the corner. She was hungry, but she knew her duty as a maid was to serve her master and make sure he was satisfied with everything.

The food was excellent, but neither Frank nor Rebecca complimented it. Frank also noticed that everything was much cleaner than before. He felt no gratitude—he was merely satisfied that he was getting his money’s worth out of Dolly.

When dinner finished, Rebecca went up to work more on her homework. After a few minutes, Rebecca heard a doorbell ring. She assumed it was a delivery or something, but then she started to hear the voice of Kathy, her mom’s best friend and coworker.

“Oh, Dolores, it’s so great to see you!” she said. “Oh, are you not hugging now?”

Dolly cleared her throat. “I didn’t think it would be proper when greeting one of the master’s guests. And I prefer to go by Dolly miss, though I’ll certainly accept the nickname of Dolores if that is your preference.”

Rebecca rushed downstairs, and arrived a bit out of breath. She pulled out her phone. She pulled up Kathy in the app, and typed. “Kathy only knows Dolly as the live-in maid for my dad and I. She is not friends with Dolly—she is a good friend of Frank.” And pressed enter.

A change went over Rebecca. She had been excited to see Dolores, and have a nice chat that would probably go way to late into the night, but now she just saw the maid of her good friend. She held out her coat, and a simple nod was all the acknowledgement that she gave Dolly.

Dolly was happy with this more distant form of address, and took the coat, and walked off to hang it in the closet.

“Oh, hello Rebecca,” Kathy said. “Where is your father?”

“Uh, I think he’s in the home office,” Rebecca guessed.

“Lovely, Dolly can you please let Frank know I’m here?” Kathy said, her nose in the air as she commanded the lowly maid.

“Of course, missus,” Dolly said.

“It’s still ‘miss’,” Kathy said sharply.

Dolly lowered her head and apologized. “Of course, miss, I’m so sorry, I won’t make the mistake again!”

“See that you don’t!” Kathy said.

Dolly nodded and walked off to get Frank.

Frank came down, and could see Kathy and his daughter in the living room. He barely knew Kathy—she was just an acquaintance. But then his daughter typed something into her phone, and realized with a start just how close he and Kathy had always been. She was a woman he respected greatly, and loved to hang out with.

The two of them sat down on the couch and started catching up, and Dolly hung around within ear shot in case either of them needed anything.

Rebecca was satisfied with the scene, and went up to do her homework.

“Uh, Kathy,” Rebecca said. “Please swing by and say goodbye before you leave!” Rebecca needed to make everything go back to normal for tomorrow, and she couldn’t have her mom’s friend still thinking she was a made when she showed up at the law offices.

“Of course dear!” Kathy said, and then returned her attention to Frank.

Rebecca went up and continued with her homework. She could hear bits and pieces of her dad and Kathy’s conversation, and they seemed to be getting along much better than they ever had before. They spoke like old friends, reminiscing about the good times they shared together.

* * *

“Frank, I’m still amazed you’re raising Rebecca all by yourself,” Kathy said. “It must be so hard!”

Frank smiled. “Well, I’m not completely alone. We have Dolly.”

Kathy lowered her voice. “Of course, I’m sure she’s great at folding clothes and cooking, but I mean a real woman, someone who Rebecca could look up to.”

Frank looked strangely at Kathy. He had always considered her a close friend, but the possibility of dating her had seemed like such a far-fetched idea.

“Oh, do you have anyone in mind?”

Kathy smiled at him, and rubbed the top of the wine glass that Dolly had poured for her. “I have one.”

Frank had to admit that Kathy was an attractive woman. Red hair, a few years younger than him, with pert breasts and amazing hips. And she was exactly the kind of woman he wanted Rebecca to have to look up to.

“Dolly, can you please give us some privacy?” Frank said. “And please make sure Rebecca doesn’t disturb us under any circumstance.”

Dolly nodded, and left the room.

“You didn’t have to do that,” Kathy said. “She wouldn’t have cared.”

Frank shook his head. “I don’t want that silly little thing to ruin the mood.”

Frank leaned forward and kissed Kathy. She returned it passionately. Soon the two of them were making out.

* * *

Rebecca realized that the conversation between her dad and Kathy had stopped, and there was a different sound coming up through the vent that connected the living room and her room. Were they... making out?

Ew, ew, ew!

Rebecca had just wanted to knock her mom down a peg, not set up her dad with her mom’s best friend! Rebecca pulled out her phone, and rushed out of the door, bumping straight into Dolly and sending her phone clattering to the floor.

“Oh, Dolly,” Rebecca said. “I, uh, need to get down to my dad and Kathy.”

Dolly shook her head, and smiled. “I’m afraid I’ve got to keep you up here. Master’s orders.”

Rebecca saw that Dolly was going to stand in her way no matter what.

“Well, can you please hand my phone at least, Dolly?” Rebecca said.

Dolly frowned. She saw the phone behind her. She reached back and picked it up. She saw an app asking for a target.

“What is this, miss?” Dolly asked.

“Nothing, just give it back to me!” Rebecca said. “I’ve got to stop Frank and Kathy from making a huge mistake!”

Dolly paused. If Rebecca hadn’t just said that last part, she would have given the phone in an instant. But... Frank had explicitly told her to not let Rebecca interfere under any circumstances. She looked at the phone.

“Please, get back into your room, miss,” Dolly said.

Rebecca was getting desperate, but Dolly pushed her back inside her room, closed the door, and locked it from outside.

“I’m sorry, miss. I will give you your phone later,” Dolly said.

Rebecca was pounding on the door, begging to be let out. Dolly shook her head. What had Rebecca even been planning?

She looked at the app. Pick a target? She decided to be safe, and pick Rebecca.

Dolly was surprised to see a 3D image of Rebecca on the screen. Alongside that, it asked what she wanted Rebecca to do. Would it text Rebecca reminder later or something?

Dolly started typing. “Rebecca should stay inside her room tonight, and stop worrying about Frank and Kathy getting together. She should forget all about whatever plans she had to keep them apart, and accept that her father is a single man who can date whoever he chooses.” Dolly typed enter, and put the phone away in her apron.

Inside her room, Rebecca stopped banging against the door. What was she so worried about again? She heard her dad making out with Kathy still, and couldn’t remember why she had been so against the idea of with him sleeping with her. Kathy was great!

Dolly smiled when she heard Rebecca stop trying to get out. There was a good girl! Satisfied that Rebecca had grown tired of resisting, she went to clean more of the house. She could hear Frank and Kathy starting to moan, and couldn’t help but blush. She was happy for her master, all the same. Above all, she was happy her master had found somebody to love. For some reason, the idea of Frank being alone made her really sad.