The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MasterPC: The Ex Files

A quick introduction from me Dniwer the author. This is my first story and as such I am desperate for all feedback! Please however make it constructive I am learning and determined to get better but I’m gonna need a little encouragement please not a total ripping to pieces! If this pans out how I hope its going to be quite long piece I have a great deal of plans for Tom and Donna however I like to read stories that take some time setting the scene (but not too much) and also that where the action starts slow put picks up gradually as the story goes on. I am trying for something similar here so don’t expect instant orgies. Thank you for choosing my story to read and I hope you enjoy!

Part One—The Beginning

It was her fault it really was, she pushed me into it. It was her whole attitude as if our relationship had never even happened. She left me devastated and didn’t even seem to care. We didn’t even argue or anything she just decided one day that she didn’t want to be with me anymore, that she didn’t love me anymore. Well I was going to show here. I was going to make her care about what she did. I was going to teach her how it felt to be rejected, humiliated and desperate. Now I could get literally get into her head I was going to fuck her up good and proper. She deserved nothing less.

Donna and I had been going out for just over three years when she dropped the bombshell that started this whole mess. We were having dinner at a nice quiet Italian that had become our spot and I was trying to talk to her about taking the relationship to the next level, that maybe she should come live with me, when she suddenly went a bit quiet and looked at me. “I’m sorry but this isn’t working for me anymore” at first I thought she was joking this had totally come out of the blue but she went on she just had to go on maybe if she’d stopped there but well she didn’t. “Its just I need something more from a man that what you can offer, your very sweet but well we’ve always known I was a bit out of your league and the truth is I just feel I deserve more.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, it was like every nightmare come true. It was fair to say that she was stunning and I was well average at best. She was 5′6 with long brown hair and amazingly clear blue eyes. She had a small cute nose but pouting sexy lips and her body wow her body! She used to work out for hours a day and as such was firm and toned all over. She used to be quiet plumb as a teenager and had worked ever since to make sure it didn’t happen again. However despite all the exercise her breasts and her buttocks kept their wonderful rounded shape. She was a 36 D with large pink nipples and her hips flared out giving her a perfect hourglass figure without any need for support of any kind. She could have been a model but instead was a very successful business woman. She was absolutely perfect and it was true to say I had spent every day wondering how I had managed to end up with her! She earned an awful lot more money than I did and could have any guy she wanted where as me? I was still a bartender at the bar I’d worked at to get myself through college. I just wasn’t ambitious like her. We’d met in the final year of our degrees at the bar while I was working. She’d come in alone having just had a very lousy date and we got talking laughing at the guy she had been with and life in general. At the end of the night I got her phone number and the rest as they say was history. Or at least it was now it seemed I was history. I barely remember the rest of the night except for this strange numb feeling as she finished her meal, paid and walked out without even a glance back in my direction. I walked the streets for hours that night until I ended up in some dodgy bar knocking back jack daniels until the barman called a taxi for me and poured me into it.

Four months later and the truth was I still wasn’t over her. While the little bit of pride I had left had prevented me from actually begging her to take me back I had made the inevitable two in the morning drunken phone call the night previously and it hadn’t gone well. Now I was nursing a hangover and had a very unpleasant text message basically telling me never to contact her in anyway ever again. I poured myself a coffee and wandered over the computer to check my e-mail. The usual thirty pieces of spam that still somehow managed to get passed my filter, a note from my mother telling me how well my brother was doing in life and something else that seemed to contain a very large attachment. Even in my fuzzy state of mind I knew that receiving an attachment from a stranger was very rarely a good thing but something about the title of this particular e-mail caught my eye. ‘Solve that problem person in your life at the press of a button’ it announced. My mind instantly went to Donna and how nice it would be to be able to sort that problem out at the press of a button. I decided what the hell this is what backup’s are for and making sure that my 2nd hard drive was unplugged I opened up the attachment. It took about 5 minutes to unpack and install itself to my hard drive during which time I looked desperately for some clue as to what it was exactly but none of the file names or extensions were anything I could recognise. When it was done a new icon was on my desktop MasterPC. Having gone this far I wasn’t about to even think about stopping and taking a quick sip of coffee I double clicked on the mysterious program. The screen went blank for a few minutes and then a message popped up. “Congratulations on acquiring MasterPC. Welcome to omnipotence. As this is the first time you have run this program please enter a password to ensure only you can access it.” By now I was sure someone was playing a very elaborate practical joke on me, but it was very clever and curious as to what they would do next I quickly typed in my usual password twice as the form asked and clicked on ok. “Now please enter your name to lock your personal profile to prevent other users from accessing you.” Figuring it was about to call me some rude names or something I tapped in my name guessing that the program was going to pretend to personalise whatever stupid thing it was about to do. To my surprise a picture of me popped up on screen. I nearly jumped out of my skin, not only was this a perfect picture of me but it was dressed exactly as I was dressed, its hair was a mess like mine was and it was sitting at a computer like I was. I just stood there and stared for a few minutes trying desperately to work out how on earth this was done. I was just about to give a mental round of applause to whoever had wrote this piece of software figuring it had somehow accessed my webcam while it was installing and taken pictures of me when I noticed the menu across the top. It held just two items physical and mental but running my cursor over them revealed a huge list of options in each one with arrows pointing to the right and even more options! I quickly realised whoever had written this had really gone the whole hog with the omnipotence gag as pretty much every part of me suddenly seemed customisable. Scanning through the physical menu I noticed an option saying genitalia. Wondering just how far the joke went I clicked on it.

A message box popped up immediately “Warning this is YOU: Any change you make on this profile will happen to you do you understand” laughing out loud at this I quickly clicked the yes button. Another window popped up it contained two checkboxes one saying male which was checked and one saying female which was blank a input box saying soft length which currently had a two in it, another saying erect length with a 7 in it, a box for soft width with a 1/2 in it and finally erect width with a ¾ in it. Now I was very amused, when I said I was average am pretty average all over so I guessed these were average sizes that the author of the program had put in to try and fool the user. The fact that they seemed about correct was of course just a coincidence and as for male or female well whoever sent it to me was sure to know my gender at least! Now I thought we’re going to get to the punch line it’ll probably make some comment about me being insecure as I change these settings so lets see it. Barely thinking I changed the soft length to 7 and the erect length to 14 and then I clicked on the button that said apply. Almost immediately I felt an incredible pain in my groin. It felt like my boxer shorts had suddenly shrank and my poor penis was being squeezed to destruction. Barely able to breath I quickly whipped them off and then just stared. It was huge well for a soft penis it was. It looked like something out of a porn film, it certainly didn’t look like it did when I woke up this morning and gave it its good morning scratch! Slowly I looked back up at the screen and changed soft width to a 1. Lining my cursor up over the apply button I looked down at what had to now be called a cock. It was ridiculous to try and be polite about it, it was a monster and seemed built for only one purpose which I suppose it more or less was. I clicked the button and my eyes nearly fell out of my head as my cock doubled in width. My testicles I noticed had stayed exactly as they were and now looked slightly ridiculous next to such a thing but it had definitely doubled in width. I touched it gingerly unable to truly believe my eyes and sure enough I could feel my hand on my now rather large cock. My first thought was to close the program down and delete it quickly but something stopped me. I think it was seeing my cock I mean every guy dreams of being the biggest and now I could be the biggest. I could be anything and anyone I wanted to be and then it hit me, what the title of the e-mail had meant. I could also make anyone be and do anything I wanted. I could make Donna look like anything I wanted and do anything I wanted. I could get my revenge.

Part Two – The Planning

I spent the rest of the morning tweaking my body. I quickly got the hang of the program and with a bit of sadness I made my penis a little bit smaller when soft but decided to keep it 14 inches long when erect and an inch and a half wide after all I’d get to use it soon but I didn’t want it to be too uncomfortable in my trousers! Oh yes whichever lucky lady got my cock next, and I had a pretty good idea who that was going to be, was going to know they were being fucked. They probably wouldn’t walk right for days I laughed to myself. I made my testicles a size to match the rest of my groin and added some commands so I could become hard or soft whenever I liked and would cum whenever I wanted to. I increased the amount of cum I produced considerably too. I wanted to be able to cover Donna’s lovely face in it if I felt like it. All this might sound a bit blokey and dumb but honestly what would you do if you suddenly found yourself able to change any part of your body? I didn’t want to appear too different as that would just scare people I decided but I did reduce my body fat and gave myself a healthy six pack figuring not many people had seen me topless so what would they know. I increased my muscles in my arms and my legs and fixed a few minor medical things so that when I was done I’d be in more than perfect shape. I wanted to be in good shape with a lot of stamina for what I had planned. My final masterstroke was eliminating the need for sleep. After all why would god want to sleep? Having done all this I realised two things first of all that I was quite hungry and secondly if I wanted to make the most of my revenge over Donna it was going to take a bit of thought. Clicking around a little I eventually found a box listing the contents of my kitchen. Adding a steak sandwich and fries to the list I closed the program down picked up a notepad and headed to my kitchen to plot.

I very quickly make a number of decisions about what exactly I wanted. Firstly although I did eventually want her to know it was me that had been controlling her I didn’t immediately want her to know she was being controlled or that it had anything to do with me really. Much more fun to make her think she was losing her mind I figured. Secondly I wanted this to be a slow gradual process that lasted a good few months the longer I could drag it out the more pleasure I could get out of it. I also didn’t want to hurt anyone else so I was going to have to be very careful. However despite these little rules that I had laid down for myself I did want to be involved every step of the way so I could observe what was happening or what would be the point. Chewing on my sandwich and thinking about what Donna liked and more what Donna hated a plan slowly began to form in my mind. Now of course I am not about to tell you what it was yet where is the fun in that so you’ll just have to remain in suspense but don’t worry I am not going to leave out a single detail. I will tell you however that the steak sandwich was great and it is far from the only one I have MasterPCed up since.

Having finished my lunch and with several sheets of notes in front of me I headed back to my computer. The first thing I did was give myself a laptop with a copy of MasterPC on already for my plans to succeed I was going to have to be mobile. Then moving over to the laptop I brought up Donna’s profile. Up she popped on screen and I have to admit I got an immediate rush of adrenaline, I was glad I had decided to control my erections or my trousers would of ripped as well I suspect. I looked at her clear blue eyes that had once seemed so erotic and now seemed to be an indication of the coldness underneath and let out a little evil chuckle. I went to the mental section of the menu and I saw a button that simply said ‘input thoughts.’ Clicking on this brought up a little message (I was extremely glad whoever had made this thought of putting a tutorial style help system in it was making my life so much easier) ‘whatever you enter the subject will then think immediately for as long as would be natural. You may cause a thought to stay longer simply by telling it to but this is likely to cause psychotic episodes so do so with care! Please remember to enter everything in the third person.’ I guess that having one thought buzzing around your head for days and days for no apparent reason would drive anybody crazy so noting the advice on my pad I clicked the ok button. A little window with a cursor appeared and I started to type. “Donna feels very bad for the way she treated Tom last night” that’s me incidentally I suppose I should of mentioned that earlier still now you know. “Donna also feels extremely bad about the nasty text message she sent Tom this morning and will now send one apologising and asking Tom for forgiveness. However at the end of the text message she will feel obliged to include a description of the panties she is wearing and she will not understand why but will not be able to stop herself.” I hit enter and sure enough 30 seconds later my phone beeped to let me know I had a new message. “Hey Tom look I realise now I was much too harsh on you last night and this morning I’m really sorry I understand how difficult this must be for you and I’ll try to be more understanding. I’m currently wearing black silk panties with an embroidered flowery pattern.” Although I was impressed it had worked, and I knew exactly which panties she was talking about, my blood boiled at how she had managed to apologise and still belittle me at the same time. If I was unsure about what I was doing before I was damn well positive she was going to get it and get it good.

I went back to MasterPC and typed in “Whenever Donna gets a text message from Tom she will reply as soon as she safely can do so. She will always answer any question Tom asks by text message honestly.” I didn’t want to make her unable to lie totally, in fact I was quite looking forward to see what excuses she was going to come up with for some of the stuff I had planned for her to do, but I did need a way of interrogating her quickly and easily to make sure everything was going to plan. Going back to my phone I replied as quickly as the stupid keypad would let me “Thanks I’m pleased you are so understanding” I wanted nothing more than to shout at her now destroy her now but took a deep breath and remembered I had to play nice in order to avoid raising any suspicions “but I think I got the end of a message meant for someone else or something did you mean to tell me about your panties” I pressed send and barely had time to blink before a reply came through the airwaves “Yes the bit about the panties was meant for you.” Well it was succinct that was sure but she had replied quickly and honestly so that part of her programming seemed to be working nicely. If I didn’t know about MasterPC then I would of course want to know why she had told me so tapped into my phone “Was there a reason for you describing them too me then, something I can’t remember from last night?” Sure enough in no time at all the phone beeped again. She must be a pretty quick texter I thought to myself although if she wasn’t I could always improve that. Wow this power was going to my head and it was great. Opening up her message she had simply put “No it was nothing from last night, I don’t know why I did it. It won’t happen again.” So it won’t happen again huh Donna, if only you were the person who could make that call I thought. Satisfied that so far everything was working I took a deep breath and fighting against every male instinct to make it quick and messy forced myself to close down the laptop and get on with the rest of my life for a few days. No need to rush I told myself, she’s not going anywhere and even if she was I’d only make her come back.

Part Three – The first morning

The next few days past very quickly, having just come into a fair amount of money thanks to a large bundle of notes appearing daily on my desk I was finally able to stop bartending and take up my dream job of spending money. I quickly and miraculously managed to move into an apartment directly opposite Donna’s helping me with my plan of being able to watch what affect my new found powers were having on her. I spent three days doing up the apartment. I brought a new TV sound system DVD player every single toy I’d ever dreamed of. But all the while I kept wanting to go back to Donna and had to remind myself timing was the difference between this being a great plan and this being THE masterplan. A week after the text conversation I decided that she would of forgotten all about it naturally and so I could start to have some real fun.

Thanks to not sleeping I was awake and ready at seven to make sure that Donna phoned in sick to work. The tiny video cameras I had placed around her apartment that night thanks for the list of the contents of her rooms on MasterPC relayed to a serious of monitors around my computer desk in a room I had dubbed the nerve centre. Yes I suppose this sounds all a bit creepy and it is but some of it was for Donna’s own good too. I didn’t want her dead after all and if I couldn’t see her I couldn’t guarantee something I did wasn’t going to kill her. So I was able to see the look of confusion on her face as she realised she had just lied to her boss for no apparent reason. She thought about it for a minute but then shrugged. I guess she figured a day off was a day off why ever she did it. A quick tap on my keyboard however and she was heading for the shower. “Donna will shave off all body hair below her eyebrows in the shower every morning” I entered into a section in mental I had found called habits. It seemed to be much more useful than it first sounded, enabling me to put permanent behavioural quirks into Donna quickly and easily.

I couldn’t help but watch as this perfect woman undressed in the bath room and stepped into the shower. Her slick wet body glistened and I swear I started to drool as she soaped herself up. Her large firm natural breasts with their perfect nipples positively shone as she rubbed the shower gel over her body with a sponge. Unable to help myself I quickly typed into the thoughts box which I know left permanently open “Donna starts to think about the last time she had sex with Tom. She finds herself getting aroused as she showers however she will not touch her vagina anymore than is necessary for cleaning and shaving.” Sure enough this had exactly the effect I wanted and she started to pay more attention than was needed to her breasts and nipples. I watched open mouthed as she ran the course sponge over her nipples to her obvious enjoyment while her other hand stroked her stomach gently. Then she dropped the sponge and moved both hands up to her D cup breasts. She gently teased and pinched the nipples until they were standing out about a centimetre. Watching this scene I allowed myself to get hard and started to play with myself. I decided it was time for Donna’s first physical change, nothing drastic hopefully she wouldn’t exactly notice. I pulled up the window for her Breasts and sure enough there were her measurements but I was interested in the tab along the top that said nipples. I clicked this and the window changed to show the length of her nipples, a slider for sensitivity and a checkbox saying ‘permanently erect.’ I wondered why I didn’t get a sensitivity slider my penis, I guess the programmer was worried if we made ourselves too horny it could cloud our judgement. I grinned to myself and making sure she was still playing with her breasts I increased the length of her nipples by one quarter of a centimetre and hit apply. She didn’t notice at all and I have to admit I couldn’t tell the difference either but this was a good thing as I didn’t want her panicking yet! I added another quarter centimetre and clicked apply. Slowly over the next 5 minutes I increased her erect nipples to a very impressive 2 centimetres. Now she noticed she looked absolutely horrified and stopped what she was doing and stared at her now large nipples. I hope she’s thinking she’s pulled them too hard I muttered to myself wondering if I was going to have to calm her down. But something in her seemed to change and she turned around and picked up the shaving foam and razor. To this day I don’t know what she thought had happened to her nipples, it never seemed appropriate to ask and now I’m not sure she could remember to tell me with all the other changes but whatever it was I consider that rationalization to be the beginning of the end for Donna. That was the first moment I’d changed her and I had easily got away with it. The feeling was amazing and I allowed myself a huge orgasm into a handy pile of tissues I had on my desk to celebrate!

Meanwhile Donna was completely oblivious it seemed to the fact that she had just started to shave her pubic hair off. She had always kept it trimmed as long as I had known it and it still seemed neat when she entered the shower but she had never shaved it all off despite many hints from me. And there she was doing it without a care in the world. As she rinsed it off of the little bits of foam that remained I just stared at her now smooth bald pussy. It now glistened like the rest of her and if she looked like a model before now she unquestionably looked like a porn star. Shaving your pubic hair off like that as far as I am concerned shows one thing. You like sex and you want to have lots of it. What is the point after all of going to all that trouble if not to show it off to someone. Trimming it I can understand for personal comfort and hygiene but the complete shave that’s one step too far to claim its purely on hygiene grounds. She had moved down to her legs not that they really needed doing but as per her new ‘habit’ she was going to be shaving them daily just to make sure she was always smooth and hair free.

About 10 minutes later she stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself. As she patted herself down with a towel she paused for a second and then stared at her bald pussy. I did a full bond villain laugh at that moment as I thought about what must be going through her head. She hadn’t meant to do that, she certainly didn’t want it yet there it was bald and not only did she remember doing it I was pretty certain she knew it was going to stay that way. I did manage to find out from her a bit later on that at that moment she thought she was going crazy (this was to become a very common thought for her). She couldn’t understand why she had suddenly decided to shave off all her body hair so obsessively. She had always been a bit lazy apparently and if, like today, she wasn’t planning on going anywhere she would be unlikely to shave anything at all. So for her to go the whole hog as it were completely threw her she claimed (and she couldn’t lie at the time) and she nearly called a psychiatrist there and then. However partially out of fear in case something was wrong with her and partially as she figured it wasn’t that big a deal she simply hoped it was a one off things and carried on drying herself.

I allowed her to select her own clothes then as I was worried about pushing her too much after the shaving incident. I soon regretted this as the grotty granny panties and white marks and spencers bra came out. This was covered with a pair of grey jogging bottoms and a gap top. Well I suppose it was her day off and she clearly planned to spend it staying in doing very little but still I moved a few things on my pad up the schedule a little, couldn’t have her going to such trouble over her body only for her to hide it under such ugly clothes. Still even in that outfit she was still the most gorgeous creature I had ever seen and she was all mine even if she didn’t know it! However I wasn’t going to let her waste her day sitting in front of the television. Oh no I had Donnas day all planned out and the first activity for the morning was a little bit of web browsing. The first thing I got her to do was send me a quick e-mail just saying hi and hoping I was alright as she hadn’t heard from me in a while. This was more than just a quick ego trip I wanted an excuse to e-mail her later and if she mailed first it made life so much easier. Then I let her browse the internet as she usually would. I let her spend half an hour or so looking at what I can only assume were her usual selection of gossip pages and fashion tips. Donna considered girlie magazines beneath her but websites of similar content were curiously ok. Then I decided it was time for her to think a little differently, or rather for me to think for her. I clicked into the thoughts box and started typing away “Donna finds herself quite bored with her usual websites and starts to wonder what else she could look at. She will decide that she needs some new underwear and will go to a website specialising in ladies underwear (I did name the site for her so I could track her progress a little but I’m pretty sure they’d rather not be associated with this little article) She will spend look through the entire collection studying the photographs carefully and she will start to become turned on by the female models in their underwear. In particular she will find her eyes drawn to their panties and the more she stares at them the more aroused she will get. Although all the models in panties will turn her on she will find herself drawn to the ones in bikini briefs. Donna will be aware that she is becoming aroused by women in panties and will find it very confusing and alarming but she will not panic. In fact she will find herself unable to stop looking that them. When Donna is on the last page of the website she will raise her right hand, this she won’t notice at all.” I clicked enter and quickly opened up a section called ‘rules’ I’d already used to make her reply honestly to texts and I simply edited it to include e-mails from me as well.

I had one of my cameras move itself so it was directly behind her looking over her shoulder so I could see her monitor and monitor her web browsing (sorry couldn’t resist.) Sure enough in a very short space of time she was browsing through the online lingerie catalogue. At first glance it looked perfectly ordinary just a woman trying to find something sexy to wear perhaps. But as time went on it became more and more obvious that something was happening beneath the surface. Donna was spending a little too long looking at the pictures for her to just be shopping. And every time she came to a model in bikini briefs she seemed to quiver slightly, I wondered if she was going to start playing with herself that would be a major victory! It was not to be unfortunately but she did spend nearly two hours looking at every single picture on that one website. I have to admit I found the process equally erotic and a bit dull. The thought of what was happening in her head turned me on amazingly but to actually watch her look I guessed about 300 pictures of women in various forms of lingerie was not quite as exciting as I had hoped. So I have to admit I was watching a DVD when she raised her hand but thanks to the set up of my nerve centre I saw it immediately. Pausing the DVD and grinning to myself I first ordered Donna to lower her hand and then I started to reply to her e-mail. “Dear Donna” I started unable to help myself from getting a personal kick out of being so formal considering everything I’d seen so far today. “Thank you ever so much for your kind e-mail I know things have been rocky between us but it is brightens my day to know that you still care about my well being.” I was actually laughing as I wrote this, I was planning on growing up one day but with MasterPC that seems unnecessary. “I am very well thank you, I recently came into some money and have been able to quit my job at the bar. I am taking this time to develop a few projects that I have been wanting to do for a while. I see from the time on the e-mail however that you also are not in work. I hope everything is well with you. Have you perhaps been working from home recently? I know that was something you always aimed for so how have you spent the morning? Doing something interesting I am sure. Hope to hear from you real soon. Tom.” Grinning from ear to ear knowing that she would find it totally impossible now not to tell me exactly what she did this morning in all its embarrassing details I eagerly hit the send button. I watched as Donna received my mail just as she was finished looking at the final underwear model and she read it quickly and immediately started to reply. However it was soon clear something was wrong and she seemed to be typing and deleting over and over again. This was the point when she first felt that she didn’t have control over herself she confessed to me when I held my little debriefing session later on that year. It seems that she just kept rewriting the final section of the e-mail and every single time of course she ended up telling me every detail of the morning and she just couldn’t understand why she was incapable of lying to me even a little. Also as she was now programmed to reply as quickly as possible to me e-mails it was tearing her up inside to be taking so long and she couldn’t understand that either. In the end she claims that she hit the send button without even realising what she had done and then just wept for five minutes scared literally to tears. Of course I couldn’t quite work all of this out from my nerve centre but I got a pretty good idea what was going on. Particularly when she started crying. I’ll admit this is something I had always wanted from the start and I was certainly not about to turn soft but on the other hand I didn’t want her to actually go to a shrink or anything so I opened up rules and typed in “Donna will continue to react to her strange behaviour exactly as she would were she not controlled by this program however she will find herself unable to take any action to stop it or to tell anyone about it except for Tom and then only if he asks” Almost as soon as I hit enter for this latest rule Donna’s e-mail arrived. My hand was actually shaking as I opened it up I’d seen her cry how embarrassing was this going to be for her. I couldn’t wait! “Dear Tom” oh I see two can play at that game can they Donna well we’ll see if your so formal by the end! “I am pleased to hear you are well and that you have finally moved on from that awful bar. I am very interested as to what your projects are I hope you are finally putting that degree to good use.” Honestly that’s what she said, she’d just skipped work and spent two hours looking at lingerie models and she was sounding like my mother. “While it is true that I am concerned for you as an acquaintance I do hope you did not get the wrong idea from my e-mail, I am not sure it is appropriate for you to respond to a simple polite question in such a manner” as soon as I read this I deliberately made myself hard and started to play with myself while watching her cry. A quick cheap and silly piece of revenge but boy did she deserve it! Alright I’d been a bit over the top but acquaintance and appropriate responses. I’d give her some appropriate responses. Turning back to the e-mail I remained hard but stopped masturbating in order to concentrate on the juicy stuff. “Also on appropriate behaviour please do not make guesses about where I am I find it slightly disconcerting considering the phone call the other week. I am not sure if I well or not to answer you question. I think it is quite possible I am losing my mind. I don’t know why I am telling you this I think it is an illness I can’t stop I have to answer your questions truthfully no matter what and I don’t know why! I am not working from home I called in sick today for no apparent reason at least I did not think I was sick when I phoned this morning. I then showered as I always do however while I was cleaning myself I suddenly found myself thinking about the two of us having sex. This greatly aroused me and I started to play with my breasts. However something strange then happened my nipples became erect and seemed to double in size! This threw me completely from my fantasy and then I remembered I must shave. I shaved off all my hair except my eyebrows, eyelashes and the hair on my head. As you probably remember I never shave my pubic hair but today I have started and again I don’t know why. Having shaved myself completely smooth I got dressed and then started to surf the internet. I looked at some of my favourites but got bored surprisingly quickly. I decided now would be a good time to do some shopping online and I for some reason thought I should get some new underwear. However when I got to the website any thought of buying anything went straight out of my head and I started to find myself staring at the models. In particular their panties! This aroused me and even stranger I found I had a favourite type of panty to look at all of a sudden that aroused me even more. I have never had any lesbian thoughts and to suddenly have what seems to be quite a serious panty fetish is completely unexplainable. I spent a long time looking at the whole website getting hornier and hornier until just as I reached the end your e-mail arrived. I don’t know why I told you any of this but you asked and I had to reply please ignore it I’m going mad I’m so scared.” She ended with a yours sincerely which seemed very out of place but I realised she must of typed it before she started retyping over and over again. She was still weeping heavily when I finished reading the e-mail and I couldn’t believe how well it had all gone. Here she was going to pieces having just discovered she has a fetish for women in panties and it was only just lunch time on the first day of my masterplan!

To be continued