The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 4: Second Wave

Chapter 24: Healing Heart

My head hurt. What was worse, I didn’t know where I was. The room was dark and I was in a bed. The only window showd me tall buildings nearby, but I didn’t recognize them.

I felt weak too. As if I had a really bad flu. Swallowing hurt my throat and moving too quickly caused waves of nausea. Looking slowly around the room, I realized I must have been in a hospital. There were two chairs, a table, a TV on an overhead stand and next to my bed a small set of instruments glowing softly in the dark. An IV drip was attached to my arm and as I laid there I started to feel more and more pain.

I felt groggy too. It was probably medication to help me rest while I healed. Trying to think, I remembered the house fire and searching for my family. I had found Chloe and gotten her to safety, but everyone else had been gone. The only other thing I remembered since then was waking up in the bed.

To my right, a door opened and a woman dressed in white walked in. She was a nurse. When she looked at me she stopped. I didn’t know why, I couldn’t think clearly. Her eyes looked me over and became increasingly wild, like an animal that knows danger is near but not where. Stepping closer, she noticed my open eyes watching her.

“Mr. Setton? Are you awake?” Her voice was squeaky and too high to sound intelligent.

I didn’t move, except to keep her within my sight. Which was easy since she wasn’t moving either. I watched her approach cautiously.

Tentatively she pressed her small, delicate hand to my forehead. If she was feeling for a fever, all she had to do was look at the instruments. It was fine with me. Her touch was more than welcome and with it I realized how much I needed more.

She must have noticed my open eyes or the difference in my breathing because she bent down to speak to me quietly. “Do you want me to get someone? Your girlfriend?”

Girlfriend? I wondered who was she talking about. It could have been Yvonne or Chloe. As far as I knew, Mandy was missing along with the rest of my family, but right at that moment I didn’t have the strength or energy to feel the concern I should have. That did worry me though. I shook my head and fought to see the nurse’s eyes. The room swam again. It might have been my injuries keeping me from feeling my girls. I didn’t know.

The nurse stayed where she was as she studied my face. Her fingers softly traced my skin along a bandage I hadn’t noticed. What happened to me?

She stood up and started to pull away. I reached out to catch her, and she caught my hand instead. Through a dry throat I croaked, “Don’t leave.”

She smiled back down at me. “I can’t stay all night. I have other patients to attend to.”

I pulled her hand back up to my face and rubbed it against my cheek. “Soft,” I said quietly.

She stood close while I held her hand. The look on her face became curious and I wondered why but didn’t have the ability to ask. I was weaker than I originally thought.

Her warm hand felt good. Very good. I couldn’t say why but I wanted to feel her arm. Her skin was so soft, probably from maintaining that level of cleanliness hospitals require. She was also so very warm. I could smell her, not perfume or the stale air of the room, but her. Her skin, her light perspiration from walking her rounds, her. The scent moved through me and with a deep inhale, I felt invigorated. Almost instantly, I felt better, but that feeling also quickly started to fade.

The nurse’s curious expression shifted to steady observation with my actions. She watched me closely for problems but at the same time was interested in what I was doing. I didn’t know myself, but I knew what I wanted to do.

“Can I have a small favor?” I asked.

She looked me over for a moment, the way I looked at her and how I held her hand. Then she nodded, “Sure.”

“Please, don’t jump.” I said as I pulled her hand to my lips and kissed her knuckles.

She tensed at first, my request sounding odd, but that tension melted away as my lips brushed her skin.

I opened her palm and buried my nose in her loose fingers. Again, I inhaled and laid a small kiss on her soft skin. The warmth of her flesh felt so very good, and that was just her hand.

“Mr. Setton... what... what are you doing?” the nurse asked.

I looked up and caught the flutter of her eyes. I hadn’t considered what affect I might have on her. I only knew that I felt better while touching her.

I let go of her hand and felt fresh waves of nausea and pain. Whatever I had been doing, had done more for me than the drugs the doctors had pumped into me.

The nurses eyes snapped open. Her breathing had quickened and she looked at me like she had when she first came in. However, before she seemed skittish, now she was unsure. “Why did you stop?” she asked.

I swallowed, trying to wet my throat. “I thought you wanted me to.”

She leaned forward, almost touching her nose to mine. Her eyes filled my vision and in them was something familiar. I heard a quiet clap of her clipboard falling to the floor and then she laid the arm of the same hand I had been kissing across my cheek. “I know I shouldn’t, but I’ve never felt so... so...” The she pushed her face to mine and kissed me.

That same warmth I had enjoyed in her hand filled me from her lips. I wondered briefly if my Charm might have had something to do with her actions, but was too weak to notice my internal grip on it. She was being careful though, not the complete animal that I had seen when my Charm had first manifested. It might have been a fantasy of hers, taking care of a patient like this. I wasn’t sure I was up to the task, but the more we kissed the better I felt. Was something else going on?

She pulled back from the kiss and licked her lips. She touched me differently than she had before, it was more direct and deliberate. Then she took my hand and put it on her face. I could feel her skin, warm and inviting. She was young but still had a few years on me. There was also something else there. Something I couldn’t see. Something about her face felt... wrong. I started to ask, but she leaned forward and quieted me with her kisses.

With her hand on the back of mine, she guided my touch down, along her jaw line, along her neck, over the collar of her blouse and to the small mound of her breast. She squeezed my hand around her and looked up to see my reaction to what she was doing. I was curious, certainly, but with her uniform still on it wasn’t the same. Touching her skin felt good. Touching her through the material didn’t have the same affect.

She leaned down to kiss me again. Leaning on one arm with which she cradled my head, and using the other to help me to fondle her. Her kisses were making me feel better, but the idea of touching her was getting a bigger response.

The nurse must have noticed the shifting of the blanket that covered me as I started getting hard. No part of her body was close to my crotch. When she sat up and looked down by body, it was obvious what was happening. She looked back at me with a bit of shock, and then back to my swelling prick still covered by the blanket.

Continuing to hold my hand to her breast, she reached down and lightly ran her fingertips along my length. In the silence I could hear her. “Whoa...”

Being a nurse, I was certain she had seen plenty of penises before. Still, being drawn to a patient who is as well endowed as I was would probably be a different experience all together.

With more abandon, she wrapped her fingers around my girth and squeezed me gently. That felt good. Not as good as touching her skin directly, but better than feeling her boob though her uniform. A quiet moan escaped me.

The nurse looked back up at my face. By the look on her face she was probably expecting me to be in pain, but that wasn’t what I felt. Most of my pain was gone. Replaced by the building tension in my cock and the need for this lovely woman to do more than touch me through the blanket.

I looked back at her with a steady gaze. I wanted her to pull away my blankets, uncover my swollen cock and suck me off. More than touching her skin, more than her kisses, more than her scent, I wanted it.

She stood up, letting go of my cock and hand, and pulled away my blankets. The night gown they put me in offered no resistance as she pulled it up from my legs and exposed my hardened flesh.

For a moment she stood there looking over the rigid pole laying on my belly. I wondered if she would do what I had wanted. I watched, waiting. She looked me up and down, several times looking up into my eyes as if to confirm that she was looking at a human and not some hybrid of man and animal.

Holding her gaze with my own, I took her hand and placed it on my throbbing cock. With a nod, she looked down and began stroking me.

It only took her thirty seconds to bring me off. Regardless, I felt better. Much better. The nurse got some paper towels and began cleaning me and herself up, however, I was more interested in getting messier.

Taking a hold of her wrist and pulling her to me, I kissed her. There wasn’t any resistance. If anything, she seemed eager for it and laid into me, forgetting about the mess.

Her previous kisses had been little, light pecks. Now she dove into me, trying to devour me at the mouth. Her energy made me feel better, more vibrant. I pulled her to me, trying to get her to climb up onto the bed.

Finally, she offered some resistance and pulled away from the kiss. “I... No... I can’t. I want to but I can’t.”

I laid back, feeling good but somehow knowing that it wouldn’t last. I needed sex. Why? I wasn’t exactly sure, but it seemed like my abilities were influencing me. If I felt so much better after a kiss and hand-job, how much closer to being healed would I be after a good fuck?

I took the nurse’s hand. She continued to shake her head in cute little movements. Something about her still troubled me, but I could see past that to the woman standing before me. Through our contact I shared memories with her. I let her see what I could do and why I believed I needed the sex. At the same time, in that same instance, I knew why she was resisting me.

Nurse Anna Geyer had been working at County General in Charleston, West Virginia for about a year. Her last intern was cut short when one of the patients filed a complaint saying that she was molesting him. The truth was the guy wanted bedside treatment like I had already gotten but she had refused. He filed the complaint and the following investigation proved nothing one way or another. It was his word against hers. Though she was technically in no trouble, the hospital chose to help her find somewhere else to work.

Loving her job, helping people through injuries and accidents helped Anna make it through that low point in her otherwise spotless career. Seeing me through her eyes, I knew she wanted to help me recover, just like every other patient she had ever attended. However, sex was not a means to that end. Sex was usually a sign of the patient having recovered, not a way to help the patient recover. Even though every fiber of her being wanted to climb into bed with me and do the dirty, hospital staff finding out or not, she fought it.

Since I understood her reluctance, I knew what was needed. “Anna, this is purely a choice. Your choice. You can either help me as you already have been, or you can leave and send in my girlfriend. Either way, this is the fasted way for me to heal.”

She stepped closer and the fear dissipated. She shook her head and asked, “Why can’t we just keep it low toned? Just kissing and touching?”

“Because I need more. I know you’ve felt it. You’re feeing it now and your body is responding. I know you’re fighting it so strongly that if you have any doubt as to why you shouldn’t, your resolve will crumble and you’ll be on me faster than you’ve ever done. It’s not your fault. You just happen to be here when I woke up.”

Anna continued to look into my eyes, the struggle within her starting to fade.

“I know what happened to you with your last internship. I’m not going to turn on you if you decide to leave. That’s not what I do. I have a rule, it’s very simple. You do not have to do anything you do not want to. However, I need more than just kisses and fondling.” I reached up and slide a finger along her cheek. She flushed with heat and leaned into that tiny bit of contact. “You have a healing heart. You care about those you help and I feel that I may do better in your care than even with my friends.”

She looked back at me. “I’ve talked to them. They’re all so concerned. Why don’t you think they can help you any better than me.”

I honestly didn’t have a good answer for her. I had never been laid up in a hospital bed with my head bandaged like that before. In fact, I didn’t recall any time I had been hurt at all after my powers developed. The only thing I knew for certain was that Anna, for reasons unknown to me, was helping. It might have even been my own fear. Not of being injured but of not healing fast enough to be able to find Mandy before something truly dire befell her. My gut told me Anna was the key to quick healing, and at the moment I agreed.

Anna continued to look into my eyes, searching for an answer to the way she felt. I couldn’t promise her a fulfilling life, but then I never had proof that the others hadn’t felt fulfilled with me. Chloe had admitted to feeling that way when we first met Vikkor, but none of the others had. Right at the moment though, it wasn’t any of them who hovered over me. Anna didn’t pull away or give in. She had hit a stalemate in her struggles.

Could I force her to do what I felt I needed her to do? No. I let her go.

She looked at her wrist and then back into my eyes. Almost instantly, I could feel the pain returning. She was the key to my healing but I didn’t understand why. She wasn’t bound to me, but something about her made the effort to recover so much easier. Still, it was her choice.

I watched her look at me. She reached out and felt my face. “You’re getting cold again,” she said softly. “Yet you were so warm just a moment ago.”

I nodded, letting her think about what was happening.

She looked back, making sure no one else had entered the room, and then turned back to me. Slowly, she lowered her face and softly kissed my lips again.

I didn’t move, except to kiss her back. The warmth filled me again, and apparently, she was feeling pretty warm herself.

Anna began unbuttoning her blouse. As her kisses opened up to include her tongue, she pulled off her bra. I heard her zipper and the sound of her skirt sliding down her stockings. She pulled off her panties and by the time she was ready, both of us were trying to drink down the other.

She climbed up onto the bed and held herself up over me. Her breasts were high and tight, barely a handful for me. She leaned forward and held my head up gingerly as I licked and sucked on each teat. Her lithe body was warm and felt so amazingly good in my hands and against the rest of me. With the covers gone and most of my dressing gown pushed to the side, she pressed to as much of me as she could.

With one hand she reached between us and raised her hips. “Take it easy on me, okay. I’ve only done this a few times and never with anyone so big,” she whispered in a husky voice.

I nodded as I reached between her legs and found her wet folds. She rubbed my cock head against her pussy, getting me wet with her fluids and with a bit of effort, took me in.

“Oh, god!” she breathed heavily. She wasn’t kidding about how tight she was. It felt like she might rip open if we went any further. I certainly didn’t want that.

I looked up into her eyes and she looked back at me. There was an alarmed look on her face. She had given in to what I wanted, what I needed, but her body wasn’t able to fulfill what she had agreed to.

I held her with the confidence all of my women had built in me as far as the bedroom was concerned. I knew what I needed to do, but could I? It was an old fear, being too big to enter a woman. However, instincts kicked in and a warm liquid sensation passed from me to her. All at once, Anna opened up and she slid down onto me. It was still a tight fit but she felt no pain.

Her eyes widened at the feel of my power and then the depth of penetration. As she moved her hips, adjusting to the glorious sensation, her body gave over to the fantastic feel and she began to moan.

Not wanting to call any attention to us, I pulled her down and stifled her with my lips and tongue. She continued to moan as she writhed with wave after wave of orgasm. To me the pulsing in her pussy was enough to make me unload bucketfuls of cum. Somehow though, my body drank in her pleasures. I felt like I was filling up with more warmth and the pain, which I realized had only been muffled before, was subsiding completely. I didn’t know how, but Anna’s orgasms were healing me.

After only a few minutes I felt good enough to run a short marathon. Anna was breathing heavily and smiling at me. Her body resting from the frantic grinding she had been compelled to do. I still hadn’t shot off and she had noticed.

“You are so incredible. Your girlfriend is a very lucky woman.” There was a twinge of jealousy there and she also seemed slightly disappointed.

“There’s no need to be disappointed, Anna. You’ve been marvelous,” I told her gently.

She pressed her forehead to mine. “I just thought... thought you just wanted me... you know... for sex.”

I grinned. “And what makes you think I didn’t enjoy what we just shared?”

She widened her eyes incredulously, and even softer, as if afraid of the words, she said, “You haven’t cum.”

“My orgasm has a certain affect on the women I make love with. You might not agree with the condition you would be in afterwards.”

She grinned. “With your size, the only thing I’d have to worry about is the mess.”

I smiled back. “That would be the easy part. The incredible things you’ve seen and felt. The way your body suddenly accepted my size when it shouldn’t have, the fact that I know so much about you... None of these things upset you? They don’t frighten you?”

She kissed me gently, her hips beginning to move again. “Should they?”

“What if I told you that if I came with you, you would never want anyone else? You would choose to live with me and the other women already bound to me?”

That made her stop. “What do you mean ‘other women’?”

I knew she would. I didn’t want to scare her but I didn’t want to bind her to me either. “The craving you’ve felt is because of me. I can Charm any woman into my bed but I choose not to because before I got control over that ability, I had already bound several women to me. All of them live with me, all happy and willing to share. You would be welcomed by them, it wouldn’t be a problem, but I feel you should know the full extent of what you’re asking for.”

The look on Anna’s face shifted. She had been somewhat horrified by what I was suggesting. But listening to myself, I knew how ridiculous it sounded. I sounded conceited, something I swore I never would be. The problem was, it was the truth.

She settled down, pressing her soppy pussy onto my cock further and crossing her arms over my chest so she could see my face comfortably. “And just how many women are... what? Bound to you?” The grin on her face told me she didn’t believe.

I didn’t smile back. I wanted to, her grin was infectious. With the full contact of our bodies, I could share my memories with her. In the blink of an eye, she saw and knew each of my women as I did. For a moment she closed her eyes, going over what I had shared. When she looked at me again, her expression was thoughtful.

“They’re bound to you because of these powers you have. Yet each of them are happy. What makes you think no one else would want that?” She wasn’t bound to me yet she was saying the same things my girls did anytime I dwelled in the unfairness of it.

I started to tell her that she was under the influence of my charm, but she put her finger over my lips. “I’ve seen how you do everything you can to make sure they get what they need. That is no easy feat, yet you pull it off. Has it occurred to you that it isn’t these powers of yours but your actual efforts?”

“What about the fact that none of them are jealous that I’m with all of them? There might be plenty of women out there willing to share a guy with one woman, maybe two, but fourteen?”

Anna didn’t say anything to that, she just smiled at me in an amused way. “Even if your powers have something to do with it, why question it? Why not enjoy it?”

“I already care for each of them deeply. You’ve seen that too. All I’m saying is that it is still unfair.”

“It’s only unfair if they think it is. Have you asked them if they feel cheated because they all share you?”

I nodded, “Of course...”

“And?”

I closed my mouth. The answer was ‘no’. None of my girls felt cheated. None of them felt it was unfair that I had so many women to myself and they all had to share me.

Anna was smart. She knew what my silence said. “So, everyone’s happy. None of your girls feel jealous or cheated. Everyone lives together and gets along very well,” she said thinking about what I had shared with her. “You have the greatest family and you, the hub of this perfectly balanced wheel, feel like it’s your fault.”

I nodded, but she wouldn’t let me say anything.

“If they hadn’t met you, none of them would be all that happy right now. At least not as happy as they all are.”

“That’s not entirely true. Any number of them could have found someone to be happy with.”

“And they have,” she said pressing her nose to mine. “And now you try to scare me away from that?”

My heart was hammering. I watched as Anna rose up, arched her back and ran her hands over her breasts and said, “I’m going to make you cum if it takes all night.”

I had only wanted her help. Suddenly I had another woman, a victim of my Charm, willing to join my family and using all of her womanly guiles to make sure it happened.