The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC: An Exploring Mind (Beginnings)

By: Damned_Dragon

Jaylene Anna Mortese was feeling rather depressed, knowing that her grades were failing despite all she thought she could do. The 23 year-old redhead was struggling in all her classes, even with studying each night for three hours and taking tutoring on the side. Technology just wasn’t exciting her as it used to, back in high school.

Back then, the idea of a computer doing what it did, all that it could do, excited her. Jaylene wanted to be on the cutting edge of that exploration, and in some way help shape what would come in the future. She worked hard in her classes, ignoring the ridicule she received from her class- and schoolmates. Being a pudgy 190 pounds at only 5′4″ tall, the redhead was a natural target for bullies. Rarely did she get through a day without nearly bursting in tears at some point from their teasing.

Extremely self-conscious about her physical image, she tried to hide herself as much as possible from other people, especially boys. She could never understand why they always bothered her about her weight and shape. At the same time, she was deeply ashamed of her body, and her shame worsened as she learned about sex and intimacy. The redhead was sure that no one would ever want her as she was.

Which brought her to the strange message that had appeared on her personal computer that morning.

* * *

Jaylene scanned through her emails as usual that morning before class, removing the spam not caught by the junk filters. Predictably, there was an email from her family, asking if her grades had started to come up yet, and asking when she would be home again. :As if they really need to have me there to pick on me,: she thought to herself.

However, the one message that caught her eye that morning was simply entitled: Master PC v2.0 Beta Test. Clicking on the email, she found that there was a short text.

“Dear Participant:

“Due to a recent entry of your name and email in our beta test pool request forms, you have been selected to partake in the testing of this new beta version of MASTER PC v2.0. This software, you may be aware, has a limited range of a 100 mile radius. However, with the addition of a new password function and a master password, security has been increased. Also included in this beta version is an encryption function designed to slow, if not completely prevent, the loss of your data from outside entry.

“Please use your discretion with this program; there can be unexpected consequences to the use of hasty judgment. Remember, this is only a Beta version; there may be unforeseen bugs yet to be worked out. If you should happen to come across one, please forward the information to MasterPCBeta-bugs@xxx.xxx.xxx. Attached to this email is the setup file for this program; download this file to a completely free hard drive at least 2 gigabytes in size. It will automatically run and complete the installation, at which point the program will be available for use.

“Thanks—
“Master PC Design Team”

Surprisingly, the file attached was quite small; only 500K. Jaylene saved the email to read again later, not sure just what the person writing had been talking about. A range of 100 mile radius? Just what was it supposed to be affecting? And hasty judgment could be bad in nearly any situation, she supposed. Maybe the meant take things slow and see what comes of it before pushing on.

Throughout the day, Jaylene found her mind returning to the strange email. She debated both sides of the problem, whether she should download it or not, or simply report it as spam. The redhead certainly didn’t remember signing up for a beta test pool.

Finally, she got home from classes late that evening, and sat pondering in front of her computer. Fortunately, she lived by herself in a singles dorm room. The bad part was that the walls were paper thin; she could listen to the radio from three rooms down quite well. It would be nice not to have to listen to them night after night, Jaylene thought to herself. Then it would almost seem like she was in her secluded room back at home.

With this thought in mind, she opened the email again and downloaded the installer file. Within moments, the huge download file was starting to stream into her computer. Even at the relatively fast cable speeds that the school offered, the download took almost half an hour to complete. When it did, however, it automatically installed to her only free drive, completely wiping out its free space. The screen blacked out for a moment, then a screen appeared.

—Welcome to Master PC, version 2.0

—Please enter the name of your target subject:

With a little hesitation, she entered her own name.

—Processing

Moments later, a new screen popped up, with all her vital stats listed in a panel on the left, with an extremely detailed image of her floating on the right. She sat back in shock, and nearly fainted when the image on the screen copied her movements. Jaylene immediately shut down the program and her computer, shaking. Who could have done this? HOW could they have done this?

The pudgy redhead sat huddled on her bed, shaking as she pondered what to do. She didn’t have a web cam, so she didn’t see how the image of herself got into the computer in the first place. And besides, how had they gotten all that information about her?

She had troubled dreams that night, of people watching her from the walls, seeing everything about her, teasing her relentlessly. She dreamed of her own humiliation at the hands of these people, and her frustration grew. Her dream self explored the program and found ways to reduce their influence on herself, even ways to get revenge.

With a start, Jaylene sat upright in her bed. The clock next to her said 3:48 AM. Sweat ran down her pockmarked face. :No more,: she thought to herself. :No more.:

* * *

Carefully, Jaylene began exploring the new program. Browsing through all the attached pages, she noted the wealth of options available. She also noted that she could change the physical properties of her immediate surroundings. Accordingly, the first change she made was to make the walls of her room soundproof. The snores from next door faded to silence as she pressed “Enter”. There was little surprise in Jaylene’s mind as she noted this.

Continuing, she browsed around in the help files, and found that she could set the Master PC program to carry out its commands over a period of time, instead of making all the changes programmed at once. With this in mind, she began modifying her own stats. First, she upped her self-confidence and self-esteem, freeing herself of the depression she had been fighting all through her life. Next, she raised the intelligence bar from average to borderline genius. Suddenly things seemed a whole lot simpler. With the newfound intelligence and understanding that came with it, Jaylene realized that any physical changes she made would have to be gradual, lest someone think she was an imposter.

The redhead sat at her computer for a few moments, planning her commands, before beginning to type.

—Over the period of three months, Jaylene Anna Mortese will lose weight, until she is at 135 pounds. [Enter]

—Jaylene Anna Mortese will grow ½ inch each month until she reaches a height of 5′ 10″. [Enter]

—Over the period of two months, the skin of Jaylene Anna Mortese will clear, all pockmarks and blemishes will fade. At the end of the two months, Jaylene Anna Mortese will no longer get pimples or blemishes on her skin. In addition, Jaylene Anna Mortese will no longer get sunburns, but instead tan to a light bronze shade of skin. [Enter]

—Jaylene Anna Mortese will lose all hair on her body except for eyebrows, head, and pubic hair, and the lost hair will not grow again. [Enter]

—The pubic hair of Jaylene Anna Mortese shall remain ¼ inch long in a 1 inch wide by 2 inch tall strip above her genitals, but shall not cover any part of her genitals. [Enter]

—Over the period of three months, Jaylene Anna Mortese’s breasts shall increase to a D Cup. [Enter]

—Over the period of one year, Jaylene Anna Mortese’s body stats shall reduce to 30-21-29.

—Jaylene Anna Mortese will find studying easier, and shall bring her grades up to a passing level. [Enter]

Predictably, the redhead’s body hair immediately disappeared, except for the pubic hair that she had specified. She also noticed that the idea of studying didn’t upset her as it had before. Her body shape was unchanged, but from her understanding of the help file and the program language associated with it, the changes would take place.

Finishing up, she set a password for her file, and a master password for the program. Noting that it was already near time for her classes, Jaylene shut down her computer and got ready for the day. She wondered if the changes to her body would come about as she wanted them to. It would seem that she was losing weight, growing taller, and reapportioning her body mass to a more pleasing shape over the course of a year. Admittedly, it was a long time frame, but much less chance of someone becoming suspicious this way.

* * *

Jaylene’s new self-confidence showed in her work. Her teachers were amazed at the quality of papers she was turning in these days, and thankful that another student had turned around and buckled down. Her fellow students, however, were a different story.

“How did she start doing so well?” asked one preppy junior, named Ericka Stonebrenner. “And since when did she actually talk back to her superiors, namely us?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t like it at all,” replied her closest friend, Joanna McDermott. “It’s just not right!”

Ericka flipped her long blonde bangs away from her face as she scowled. Looking to her brunette friend, she muttered, “Someone needs to teach her the place she holds in the world, since she seems to have forgotten. How about we do the teaching?”

The brunette held her books close to her chest, remembering the humiliation of the last person they had “educated”. It was exciting, and scary at the same time. “Let’s do it,” she returned, a wicked gleam in her eye.

Neither noticed Jaylene following quietly behind them.

* * *

The redheaded girl was furious with the two snobbish girls. So they thought that they would “teach” her where she belonged? They were about to get a rude awakening about who belonged in different places.

First she pulled up Ericka Stonebrenner’s file. The blonde had a hidden fear that no one would like her, Jaylene noticed. She was also a homophobe, it appeared, fearing any sexual contact with the same sex. Playing on this, Jaylene quickly typed:

—Ericka Stonebrenner shall remain a homophobe, but her only arousal shall come from thinking of women and submitting to them. She will feel no pleasure when having sex with a male, but will still do the best she can to please them sexually. She will be unable to orgasm unless the woman she is serving sexually tells her to. [Enter]

—Ericka Stonebrenner shall lose all body hair below her neck permanently. [Enter]

—Ericka Stonebrenner shall put only enough effort into her work to pull a C average, and be happy that she can do that well. The classes she takes will seem much harder than before, and studying will become difficult for her. [Enter]

—Whenever Ericka Stonebrenner wears underwear that covers her crotch, she will feel as if a large cock is slowly fucking her ass. In addition, when she sits while wearing underwear that covers her crotch, she will feel as if an even larger cock is fucking her pussy. [Enter]

—Whenever Ericka Stonebrenner wears a bra that covers her breasts, she will feel as if many people are sensually kissing and licking at her breasts. [Enter]

—Whenever Ericka Stonebrenner wears pants, she will chose to wear tight pants that press tightly into her crotch. Whenever Ericka Stonebrenner wears skirts, they will be no longer than four inches above the knee. When Ericka Stonebrenner wears dresses, they must only allow twelve inches of movement at the ankles, and only six inches of movement at the knees. [Enter]

—Ericka Stonebrenner will start wearing high-heeled shoes at all times except when sleeping or in the shower or bath. She will wear progressively higher heels until she can wear six inch heels comfortably. At this point, she will start wearing eight inch ballerina style heels when not at school or work. [Enter]

—Ericka Stonebrenner will purchase and use a wide array of dildos, butt plugs, whips, cuffs, and hoods upon herself, and make these items available to anyone she is serving sexually to use on her as they will. She will be unable to sleep at night unless she is wearing an extremely tight latex hood with a large penis gag inserted, as well as the largest butt plug she can insert, no matter the discomfort. [Enter]

Satisfied with the changes she had made to Ericka, Jaylene turned her attention to the McDermott girl. Jaylene noted with glee that Joanna had never had sex, and still was a virgin. Since it was exciting to her to humiliate others, her humiliation would be an exciting thing to watch for all involved.

—Joanna McDermott shall always be a virgin. Whenever she has sex and loses her virginity, her hymen will repair itself within 15 minutes of finishing lovemaking. [Enter]

—Joanna McDermott shall lose all body hair below her neck permanently. [Enter]

—Whenever Joanna McDermott wears underwear that covers her crotch, she will feel as if a large cock is slowly fucking her ass. In addition, when she sits while wearing underwear that covers her crotch, she will feel as if an even larger cock is fucking her virgin pussy. [Enter]

—Whenever Joanna McDermott wears a bra that covers her breasts, she will feel as if many people are sensually kissing and licking at her breasts. [Enter]

—Whenever Joanna McDermott wears pants, she will chose to wear tight pants that press tightly into her crotch. Whenever Joanna McDermott wears skirts, they will be no longer than four inches above the knee. When Joanna McDermott wears dresses, they must only allow twelve inches of movement at the ankles, and only six inches of movement at the knees. [Enter]

—Joanna McDermott’s skin will become allergic to any fabric other than silk, latex, rubber or leather worn on her torso, becoming extremely itchy until the fabric is removed. When wearing garments of silk, latex, rubber, or leather, her skin will become very sensitive to the touch, and her nipples will become sensitive and grow to ½” in length. All garments that Joanna McDermott chooses to purchase and wear will barely fit her, and emphasize her body. [Enter]

—Joanna McDermott will start wearing high-heeled shoes at all times except when sleeping or in the shower or bath. She will wear progressively higher heels until she can wear six inch heels comfortably. At this point, she will start wearing eight inch ballerina style heels when not at school or work. [Enter]

—Joanna McDermott will purchase and use a wide array of dildos, butt plugs, whips, cuffs, and hoods upon herself, and make these items available to anyone she is serving sexually to use on her as they will. She will be unable to sleep at night unless she is wearing an extremely tight latex hood with a large penis gag inserted, as well as the largest butt plug she can insert, no matter the discomfort. [Enter]

Looking over the changes she had made in the two girls, she was satisfied that they would definitely be humiliated, and neither would ever figure out that it had been her that changed them. Their lives would become that much harder, it was true, but they deserved that after all they had put others through.

Jaylene never was taught her place by the two girls. Instead, it seemed that they became rather sluttish women with some kink to them. They were entirely distracted and confused by the changes in themselves, and forgot their plans to harass the redhead. At the same time, the changes she had commanded for herself were starting to take place. As time went by, she became slimmer, taller, and more of a beauty. It also became rather tempting to keep using the program on those around her.

Jaylene found that she could set a delayed action command on all those passing through a set point. With a little guilt in the back of her mind, she set up a command for all females passing through the main entry doors of her college to become completely bisexual, minus Ericka, Joanna, and herself. She also set up one for the males passing through to have a need to tone up their bodies and remove excess flab, but not overdo it and turn into muscle-bound jocks. This of course, made the men a bit easier to look at, and the women feel a whole lot easier about being women. It also had the interesting side effect of boosting most people’s self-esteem—and arousal.

For the most part, Jaylene didn’t mess with the program, realizing that it was quite a lot of power to play with, and could be entirely addicting. Admittedly, she would occasionally “tweak” a person or two to be more compatible with each other or her, but her own morals kept her from doing too much. But the longer she went without playing with the program, the more it ate at her mind…