The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Master Downstairs — Chapter 8

It was a few days later when Tina called me. Kristen and I had been working and having relatively normal days with none of the craziness of the weekend. The call seemed to suggest that time of calm was ending. Sure enough, Linda had approached her and agreed to meet her at Tina’s apartment at 8pm. I told her we’d be there at 7pm. Jeremy had no plans and Kristen seemed as excited to participate as ever so we made plans to meet.

* * *

As Tina showed us her apartment, I tried to figure out how we could do this without enslaving more people or risking more Leaks. In the end, Tina and I sat inside the living room while Jeremy and Kristen were hidden in the kitchen. When Linda arrived, she couldn’t take her eyes off the leash and collar I had put on Tina, but didn’t complain when she was escorted to me. She stopped in the doorway while Tina came and knelt by my knee.

“I understand you’re still trying to figure out how I was able to convince Tina to become my slave when you had failed. How badly do you want to find out, or would you rather walk away and not bother Tina or I again? I don’t care which, but you need to decide now”

Linda just stared at us, her mouth was moving a bit as if she was talking but no sounds came out.

“Decide! If you were truly a Master, you would already have done so.”

Linda cleared her throat and said she wanted to know.

I pulled up on the cloth that I had used to cover the restraints on the table in front of me. Linda’s eyes shot to them but still she didn’t run.

“If you really want to know, you need to put the restraints on yourself and I’ll show you. I warn you that you’d be much better off walking away and forgetting about Tina. That’s what I’d rather you did.”

As if in slow motion, Linda sat down on the chair and began to put the restraints on. She pulled each one on her ankles tight before moving on to the wrists.

“Tina, tell her not to do this and to walk away”

“Yes Master. Linda, please don’t do this, I’m not worth it”

Linda replied, “I’m not doing this for you, I’m doing it to figure out what I missed. I’ve never been wrong before on who I could master and make my own.”

She then looked at me while holding the ball gag in front of her mouth. “I do not want any drugs, permanent damage or blood. My safe word is Avocado. Do you agree?”

This was not quite what I was expecting. I had hoped to just convince her to look elsewhere and walk away. I didn’t think she’d actually take me up on this. And although looking at her, I could easily see how having the other half of this lesbian couple would excite me, I was still trying to balance out my sense of personal responsibility here. If I agreed to this, I would do my best to honor the agreement.

“If I show you this, you will likely want to be my slave. I still think you should walk away. I want you to sit here while Tina and I go in the other room to think for a minute.”

I put Tina in the doorway to watch Linda while I went into the kitchen. Jeremy and Kristen looked at me as I made a shushing motion.

I whispered, “Kristen, did you hear all of that? What you do you think?”

“Master, you’ve tried to convince her to walk away four times. Did she put all the restraints on herself? If so, I think you should make her one of us. You can still honor her conditions while she’s your slave.”

I walked back into the room with Tina, now naked except for the leash.

“Last chance, I strongly suggest you take that all off and leave now. Otherwise, put the gag in and put your hands behind the chair. I will show you how I convinced Tina to be my slave. If I’m successful, I will honor your three conditions and your safe word. You will in turn do anything else I ask.”

Linda kept staring at Tina’s naked body and collar as her hands moved to put the gag in. My cock finally gave up and hardened as I saw Linda voluntarily give her freedom away. When I saw her hands go behind the chair, I roped her restraints to the chair and grabbed the device. Her eyes were closed as I strapped it to her face.

I went back into the other room and asked Jeremy what happens if they don’t open their eyes. He laughed and said that while he didn’t always show good judgement with people and secrets, he did know how to program the device to detect closed eyes. It would just wait the person out until they eventually opened their eyes. The device started Linda down her path while I sat back on the couch and watched.

* * *

While Linda was being processed, I had Tina and Kristen repeat the dual blowjob they had figured out yesterday. Kristen noticed Jeremy getting excited and pulled away from me. Tina switched happily to taking care of my cock by herself . Kristen on the other hand started flashing Jeremy and asking if any of this turned him on. She was doing a striptease for Jeremy which didn’t make any sense to me. Who was this person? Then I realized that she had heard me tell Jeremy that he wouldn’t be able to come until I told him. She was just torturing him, probably for using the device on her. That was the Kristen I loved, not taking shit from anyone.

By the time the device dinged twice, Tina was straddling my lap with her back to me, slowly rocking in several directions while she watched Linda finish her conversion. Kristen was still rubbing her breasts in Jeremy’s face. He looked almost purple at this point, so I told him to go into the bathroom and masturbate, leaving the bathroom as clean as he found it. He immediately ran off while Kristen laughed out loud and kneeled next to me.

Linda accepted the four instructions easily enough, but then I gave her an additional instruction. “First, if you ever are uncomfortable, you can say the word Avocado and we will stop what we are doing. We will not harm you, cause permanent damage, or draw blood, nor will we introduce you to any drugs.”

“Yes, Master”.

“Tell me more about why you were willing to do this. Did you think it was real in any way? Or is this actually what you wanted?”

“Master, I did not believe you would be able to make me your slave so quickly. I had one former partner that convinced me the only way to be a Master was to give submission a try. I easily put up with their attempts to turn me and I thought this would be roughly the same which it is clearly not. As for whether I wanted to be a slave, it’s hard for me to say now, but I’m already loving being your slave.”

I told Kristen to release Linda.

“Linda, come here and lick where Tina and I are joined. I want both Tina and I to feel your tongue.”

After almost peaking twice due to Tina and Linda’s actions before they slowed down and started up again, I asked Linda the other questions I needed to know, such as whether she had told anyone else.

Her answer of “No, Master” along with Kristen staring at where I was sliding in and out of Tina helped trigger my orgasm which started to drip out of Tina’s pussy into Linda’s mouth. She gulped it all down.

Three Leaks down and just two more to go, but likely the most difficult ones.