The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master / Disciple

Chapter 3

Tom awoke, a smile on his face, feeling the most refreshed he had in his life. It was an amazing start to the day, he must have been really exhausted to have slept so deeply, but there was no trace of fatigue left now. It was like every trace of tiredness in his body had turned into some exquisite, enervating potion flowing through his veins, like crystal clear spring water that made him feel so pure and so alive.

Then he opened his eyes and gazed out through the window at the first traces of daylight, and memories from the night before started to flow back. He’d finally gone to his friend Will’s famous hypnosis/comedy show at Club Aloha, and had rather too much to drink. There were fragments of memories, some things they’d discussed on the way home, but he couldn’t feel the shape of the evening as a whole yet.

That was it, he thought as he turned his head and saw Will sitting on the bed, watching him. This was Will’s room, and he was sitting back on a reclined chair. He remembered chatting with his friend and housemate about the myth and reality of hypnosis on the way home. While the stuff in Will’s show was pure showmanship, he insisted that the techniques he was parodying were real. Tom vaguely remembered wondering if he could use the same skills to pick up women, like all those books advertised on the Internet claimed. It wasn’t likely, but there was something unexpectedly exciting about the thought of that waitress from the Pistol And Mortar – Penny, he thought her name was – not only giving him more attention than the two minutes it took to hand over a tray of food, but hanging helplessly on his words, unable to resist…

Tom had asked if Will would teach him some of his tricks, and of course Will had agreed. Its all about confidence, though, so he wanted to show Tom that it worked, and let him get familiar with the feelings he was trying to create, before they both devoted a large chunk of time to some lessons. It would be a more informed choice, Tom figured, if he knew what it felt like, and just what was possible.

So Will had hypnotised him, he thought. His only real recollection after that was a bet over whether some particular method would work. Swinging a pocket watch, so beloved of the B-movie villains, was pure Hollywood, with no grounding in reality. They’d argued briefly, or maybe agreed, on that. Tom couldn’t quite remember who’d been on which side of the debate, or what their points had been, but he had a clear mental image of Will’s valuable watch falling through the air, heading inexorably towards disaster on the unforgiving hardwood floor. He’d known he had to catch it, his mind clear with just a single purpose, and then: nothing. That was all he knew from last night, but something told him that loss of memory was perfectly normal, and okay.

“Refreshed, and awake.” Will smiled.

“Yeah, I feel great.” Tom couldn’t even find the words to express how rested he felt, so just hoped the simple statement and the relaxed grin that seemed to take up his whole face would be praise enough.

“So, what do you think? Is this something you’d like to learn?”

“Hell yeah! I mean, if I can get a girl to feel so good, then even without some kind of mind control, she’ll be so grateful she’ll do whatever I want!”

“So you’d be willing to do anything for me, then?”

“Yeah. I mean, you know, not that kind of stuff. We’re straight, but if there’s any way I can thank you then you just have to say. That was awesome, and I can’t wait to try it again.”

“So, I gather you’ve got your eye on someone you’d like to control, even if you won’t admit it. Right?” Tom started nodding, but Will didn’t wait for a verbal response. “What kind of commands would you be handing out, if you could do anything?”

“Well…” a little hesitation. He knew he should be embarrassed for even thinking it, but he felt like he could say anything. All his inhibitions were gone,probably just a consequence of how safe and relaxed he felt, so it was easy to own up to his fantasies today. “A few things, but there’s one that really turns me on just thinking about it. Where I just say a word and she’s got to suck me off whether she wants to or not. I mean, it’s not just the sex, but being in control of someone else like that, so completely, just the thought of it gets me hard. God knows how many times I’ve jacked off in the shower thinking about that.”

Then the blush rose to his face, a tide of fire slowly progressing across his chest as he realised what he’d just said. Will didn’t seem offended, though, so maybe he hadn’t been giving the conversation his full attention, or had been distracted at just the wrong moment to miss Tom’s sudden confession.

You don’t tell another guy what you’ve been wanking over, Tom chided himself, No matter how much you’re enjoying giving up control for the evening. He made a mental note not to say anything like that again, and then quickly forgot all about it.

“You might be able to do that,” Will didn’t bat an eyelid at the strange confession, “But it’s not usually worth the effort to make someone do something. So much easier to just suggest that the object of your affections – what was her name again? – might start to want it.“

“Umm, I’m not sure I heard right.” Tom mumbled, justifiably embarrassed by his own ignorance. “The cute waitress at the Pistol & Mortar.”

“Dani?” of course, Will seemed to know everyone. Tom nodded uncertainly, and his mentor continued: “Maybe I can teach you what you want to know. It’s a lot easier than you might think, to plant the seed of an idea in someone’s mind. Dani won’t even notice, until that seed starts to grow.”

“So how do I plant this seed?”

“All you need to do is think about what you want Dani to experience, and describe it in the most positive terms possible. I mean, you already know how it feels to be aroused and excited. And you know that you can’t really resist getting hard, no matter how much you might want to, right?”

Tom nodded. Despite all of Will’s reassurances, this hypnosis stuff was more complex than he’d hoped. He was already getting confused trying to follow the different levels of meaning in his friend’s words, and now he was practically taking in the words without thinking about them. It’d take a whole lot of thinking about it later before this lot made any sense.

“You just start talking about how much something turns you on. That’s an easy thing to imagine for most people. It doesn’t matter what it is, even. But once you start getting excited, there’s no way you can stop it. So you have to build a kind of link between the concepts of arousal, and of feeling the things you’re describing. Which, because you’re talking about obedience, are practically the same thing anyway, right? You can imagine what I’m talking about, can’t you? Where imagination and arousal just get so closely linked there’s no difference between them, and the more the subject thinks about what you’re saying, the more excited you get and the harder it is to think about anything other than how much it turns you on to think of all the things you’re imagining becoming real, and finding yourself unable to resist doing anything I say. You want that already, don’t you?”

Tom nodded eagerly. Something wasn’t right here, he knew it, but he could worry about that later. He’d asked Will to help him with hypnotic sexual slavery, and this was exactly what he’d wanted.

“Now, you said you were interested in oral sex?”

Tom nodded again, eagerly. He wasn’t sure why he’d chosen that particular act, but even within his super-focused, easily led mind, he knew it wasn’t any kind of lie. That was what he’d asked for. The image in his mind was of one of the staff at the local pub going down on him, but the people involved didn’t matter too much. It was the act itself – and the sense of unthinking obedience it represented – that turned him on. So he sank to his knees, still nodding, as Will released his cock from inside his pants. Tom bent down hungrily, licked his friend’s tip for a moment before taking the cock into his mouth.

He’d never done this before. Never done anything like this before. But it came kind of naturally to circle his tongue around the tip as his head bobbed back and forth. Eventually he changed tack, going down further to take the cock all the way into his throat. Deeper and deeper, faster and faster, until Will rewarded him with a mouthful of thick sperm, almost the consistency of syrup.

“That was amazing,” Tom said, “Can you teach me how to do that?”

“I already have,” Will smiled, “You should remember every single word, and be able to replicate what I did to you.”

“Wow, I can’t wait to try that out.”

“Well, why don’t you go this evening? I was going down to the Pistol and Mortar later, there’s plenty of local talent there, and I hear you got a little crush already.”

“Yeah, I will do. I’m sure I can find someone to experiment on.” Tom kept his grin for himself this time. It would be easier with Will there, to pick up the pieces if he did it badly. He wasn’t quite sure if he wanted Will to know just yet about the feelings he’d had for one of the staff, but he figured he had to tell someone else eventually. Danny, the new barman, had once been a cocktail waiter at a posh bar. He was an incredible catch for anyone, with both manual dexterity, with and charm, and abs of steel. But tonight, he wouldn’t know what had hit him when Tom got to talk to him.