The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master and Apprentice:

The Roommate

“Yes, oh,... YES, sir! Please, sir.... take me, sir! TAKE ME!!!”

The voices were only a small part of the cacophony of the room. I could feel the soft skin as it passed under my fingertips, feel the lips as they kissed all over my body, the soft brush of hair as it drifted against me, and, of course, the exhilarating wetness as I pressed myself into a quivering vagina.

And that was not all. I could feel not only the sensations reported by my own body, but those of the girls as well. The girl spread out before me, begging wantonly, was little more than a furnace, her sexuality ignited in full blown heat, the whole of her sensorium possessed of nothing but need and the fulfillment of that need my member was giving her. Yet behind me there was her blonde friend, massaging my back, partly exhilarated at being permitted to serve in this small way and partly consumed with jealousy that I had chosen her fire-haired friend instead of her.

Kisses brushed up and down my body as the others served, each hoping, begging, praying that I might take them next, when I tired of the one I was fucking now. They held themselves in submissive poses, and as my eyes glanced their way I felt the spike of frustration, hope, and desire that I would take them next. I made my next selection, an olive-skinned raven-head, when there was a loud crash below.

New emotions filled my head. Fear. Protectiveness. Rage. I heard one of the girls downstairs scream. I pushed away from the orgy as I tried to make sense of what was happening, was staring at the door as it burst open, men in police uniforms spilling into the room, shouting orders.

“Gods, he was taking them all at once...”

“Don’t take time to think about it, just move!”

“There he is! Get him!”

I tried to run, even though I knew it was fruitless. There was no way out. I could perhaps have ordered the girls to protect me, to throw themselves in the cops way, but before I could marshal the thought to implement it, there was a sudden, sharp pain to my head. Thoughts fragmented, sensation faded. I barely felt the floor even as my head bounced off it. One by one, I could feel the girls snapping out from my control, could sense the rising horror that came just before their minds pulled away from my own.

Then there was just a voice: “Mind Control for sure. Don’t worry, girls. This scum will get what’s coming to him.”

Then... blackness.

I awoke in the cell that I assumed would be my home for what was to be left of my life. In the years since the Psi-Corps had exposed mind controllers to the world and introduced the new laws, everyone knew the penalty for exerting mental dominance over another human being... immediate execution as your... acquisitions... watched. It was the first step of their rehabilitation, reputedly the ONLY way to rehabilitation. Considered worse than scum, no one cried to much for the men and women put to death by these laws, society had decided they deserved what they got.

That I deserved what I got.

As I sat there, massaging my head, feeling the dizziness of the drugs that prevented me from attempting to take control of the police officers, I cursed my own stupidity. But it had been so euphoric, that feeling. Realizing that I was touching the mind of another human being, that I could exert control over it. It had started with just my girlfriend... sensing what she wanted and giving it to her. But then I had started... adjusting her. Soon, giving blowjobs was her favorite thing. Then, she’d been amenable to experimenting with threesomes. Then her entire sorority house had been at my beck and call and...

Truncheon to the head. Game over. The drip coming from the sink would have been an adequate replacement for a metronome, counting out the remaining seconds of my life. I imagined the process. Collecting the girls from the Sorority, some interrogation into whether or not there were girls outside of the House I had brought under my power, and then, once they were satisfied that there were not, the chair, in full view of all those girls, each shuddering in gratitude that a single night of lustful infamy was all they had been subjected to, rather than the life of servitude so many found.

“One night!” I shouted. “One single mistake, and they’re going to kill me for it!”

Drip, drip, drip.

Of course there was still Amy. Ah, Amy. Amy who had been so loving, so understanding, so... violated. I sighed, wondering what she was thinking of it all now. The longest under my influence, she would have longest road to what would be termed recovery, but she had wanted me to try, had encouraged it. I’d gone too far, but how far would they think I had gone? Would they tell her I had probably tricked her into dating me in the first place? Likely they would. Would she believe them? Deprogramming was only a little less invasive than programming, in the end she’d likely believe anything they told her to. She’d hate me.

Amy would hate me.

Drip, drip, drip.

I reached up, touched my face, feeling the single tear as it worked down my cheek. She’d hate me, and then put me out of her mind, a monster she’d narrowly escaped. That would be all I ever was to her, soon enough. Another tear followed.

Drip, drip, drip.

Just then, the door opened, and in walked a man. I pushed myself up on the cot to face him, sure he was the first of my interrogators. I reached for him with my mind, and found...

Nothing.

Just a blank, a hole. If my eyes had been closed, if I hadn’t heard the door open, I wouldn’t have known there was someone else in the room with me. Ever since my powers had manifested, I’d been able to read everyone near me. I had grown used to it. Even now, drugged as I was, I could FEEL the cops outside, their alternating fear, loathing, and boredom, but from this man, nothing.

“Who are you?” I asked, in wonder. He looked at me, his expression annoyed.

“A whole sorority house, eh? The usual eager love-slave orgy drill? You’re capable of so much more. Such a tragic waste.”

I blinked in confusion. He leaned against the wall, still watching me.

“Just stumbled into it, of course. Used to be you could get away with that, but no longer. The girls don’t just go home and forget it all anymore, not unless aided. If they think something is wrong they go to the authorities, who know JUST how to react. You’ll die for your bit of fun, you know.” He shook his head, angrily. “At least the first was properly trained. Did you spend ten minutes inducing the rest? Five for programming? And your attention divided, your mind full of sensations, sex and all its companions. Of course one of them escaped. And now, you die.”

I hung my head. I knew all of this already... did he have to rub it in? And who was he, anyway?

Suddenly, he laughed. “There may be hope for this one after all, Captain.”

A cop entered the room, sharing the measuring look the stranger was giving me. “I thought so. It followed the pattern you asked me to look for... and true signs of remorse. Though he could just be a good actor, faking it.”

The stranger shook his head. “Not from me. If you are willing to risk it?”

The captain shrugged. “You’ve cured the girls, even the one who went deep, and the records are wiped. Only one record left to purge.”

The stranger smiled. “You are a good man, Martin. Your wife is well?”

The captain smiled back. “Thanks to you. Now get it over with, if you please. The idea still makes me uneasy.”

The stranger nodded, and waved his hand, after which the captain wandered out of the room, looking a little lost. “Follow me,” he said, “And I will see if you are worth the good captain’s trust.”

I stood up, uncertain. It seemed a way out. I supposed it also could have been an elaborate hoax, a cruel trick, but I was dead for certain if I stayed. And I couldn’t ignore that strange emptiness I felt in him. I probed it again, and he laughed. “You will understand in time.”

I followed him out, walking right past police officers, civilians, even some of the girls from the night before, none of whom gave me a second glance. As we stepped outside, the rain slowly plopped down around us.

Drip, drip, drip.

“What do I call you?” I asked, tentatively.

“For now?” he said curtly, leading me to a car parked on the street, “Master will suffice.”

The house was huge, built on a hill above town. I swear, as we approached, lightning struck in the background, illuminating it as it hung there like a vulture overlooking the sleeping burg below us. The whole town; bars, dance halls, even the college I had so recently victimized, completely unaware of what lay just beyond city limits.

Much as I had been, just minutes earlier. “You LIVE here?” I asked in awe. “I always thought this place was owned by some...”

“Some brooding noble, lost in the ennui of power and influence? Is it strange to be not too far off?” Master laughed at me as the car, driven by a beautiful, busty brunette, pulled to a stop in front. “It fits enough stereotypes that few enough bother to investigate, which is just the way I like it. Out.”

I got out of the car and watched warily as it drove away. Master looked me over. “You are new, and so there will be some considerations given, but not many. For now, all you need to know is this. You were put to death down there.” He waved his hand vaguely towards the twinkling lights of the town. “The man you were, the monster you might have, in time, become, is dead. Understood?”

I nodded, slowly, wondering where this was going.

He accepted my nod, then continued. “You are here because you have potential, real potential that I was unwilling to waste just because you couldn’t keep yourself in check. But make no mistake... your life belongs to me, and I will not hesitate to end it if it becomes necessary.” A long pause. I felt as though I was being probed. Finally, he spoke again.

“For the foreseeable future, you are now my student. You will not leave this house without permission, you will attend your classes, train your talents, and become what I make you to be. Now, go inside, and be wary when in my house... you are not my only student, and even most of my servants have learned some of my craft.”

He turned to survey the town, and I walked towards the house, and pushed open the doors. I was uncertain of what I expected to find in there, but whatever it turned out to be, I was sure that, with the Master’s training and my own abilities, which even he had called impressive, I would have little to no difficulty with anyone I found inside...

“Take it!” She cried as she rode me. I pushed up unable to pry my eyes away from her wonderfully rounded breasts as they bounced over my face. Her vagina clenched, holding me inside as she lowered her face over mine, curly red hair falling over my face. “Harder...” she snarled. “Fuck me harder, newbie...” My hands were clutching the sheets. I couldn’t touch her with them, her commands had been clear. “If you can fuck a house of sorority girls, then you should be man enough to FUCK me, then...”

I had met Clarissa five minutes after entering the house. I had wandered, somewhat lost, through what seemed to be something out of the higher class of pornography. Full of beautiful women and men, all in interesting poses, some seemingly under, some raised to heightened levels of awareness, all operating on a level of sexual arousal that made me wonder why their eyes weren’t crossing. Clarissa, walking through the room free of it, had been like a port of harbor in the middle of a hurricane.

“Grab my tits, newbie. Squeeze them like you squeezed their minds, show me this power you supposedly have. Lick my nipples, but FUCK me, keep FUCKING me...” I did as I was told, and even had I been capable of hesitation, I am unsure if I would have. Clarissa’s tits were gorgeous, and had been bouncing over me for what seemed like hours. A part of me, small and weak, struggled to touch her somewhere else, to take some form of control of the situation. Her mental armor held me out but it wasn’t perfect, there where cracks, and if I could distract her enough to exploit them... “My ass, newbie, slap my ASS!”

She’d explained things to me as we walked. How the house worked. It was like a school, only blended, with classes, dorm rooms, and party venues all sharing space. Sex was challenge, lesson, punishment and reward. There were slaves, yes, but right alongside the students. Sometimes, Clarissa had said in warning tones, a student who misused their gifts joined the slaves. Sometimes, a slave who kept a clear enough mind to pay attention joined the students. Some people switched titles so fast, no one knew for sure who or what they were anymore, least of all themselves.

“Yes! Yes! YES! Come in me, newbie, come now, come and then go to sleep... come... come... CUM!”

I woke up in a haze as the door opened. I was naked, sprawled on the floor next to the bed where Clarissa lay comfortably dreaming. When my vision cleared enough to take in solid shapes, I focused on the man standing over me. It was Master.

“Good morning, my newest student. Did you sleep well?”

I hadn’t. My body was sore, some from the previous evening’s lovemaking but mostly from sleeping on the hardwood. He grinned, and I knew vocalization wasn’t necessarily. He was in my head, looking around... adjusting. I panicked, but he raised a placating hand.

“No, you have not failed. You simply lost the nights games, and I see that Clarissa saw fit to put you in your place. I trust that this will not happen often... so that you can focus on your lessons.” The latter was not directed to me, and everyone in the room knew it; Clarissa had sat up in bed, and was blushing, if only just.

I raised my hand, somewhat plaintively, and he glanced down at me with a raised eyebrow. I stammered. “Um... before we begin this morning, who could show me where my room is?”

He glanced up at Clarissa again, who refused to meet his eye, and then sighed. Shaking his head, he walked through the door, with only one parting comment. “Get him to class... we will discuss this later.”

After a rushed shower, during wish Clarissa commented on how my minor bruises complemented my anatomy, I discovered that class took place in the main room, the beautiful specimens I had noticed earlier still spread around me. A woman came down the master steps in front, and my eyes watched her carefully the whole way down. They had little choice.

The woman was beautiful, every inch almost perfectly sculpted, from her porcelain skin to the ruby lips to the impossibly black hair that cascaded down her back. Her body seemed to shift... one moment lithe and athletic, the next voluptuous, or anywhere in between. I imagined at first that she was a slave, the property of the Master who prepared the way before he arrived, but then she had begun instructing us, her voice a soft alto, soothing, but also penetrating, the very definition of hypnotic.

“There are new students among us.” From the glances of the others who had taken seats on the pillows scattered around the room, I identified two others who shared my embarrassed look, and who avoided certain others in the assembly with their eyes the same way I had not been looking at Clarissa, despite the diving neckline she currently sported. The soft alto continued. “Before today’s lesson, then, I feel I should... share with you my unique perspective on how the world works. Behold me.”

A hand moved, a clasp was undone, and the diaphanous robes that had been whispering around her curves in such enticing ways fell silently to her feet. She was naked before us, enticing enough on her own but also posing for our benefit. Every eye was upon her.

“I was slave, once, born in the harems of my master. I grew up with his women, watching them, studying them, most especially my mother, whom he had won in a bet with my father. I saw how they moved, heard how they spoke, felt their soft touches. I crept near the room where the master took them and listened to how they spoke, but also I listened to him, heard his gasps, saw how they touched him when he would breathe a certain way. I dreamed of the night when I would be called to him, and when it came, I was seventeen, already blooded from an encounter with a servant boy, and familiar enough with my own body from time in the massage chamber. I went to him, eager to serve him, eager to be the best of his collection, his prize.”

She laughed. The sound raised goosebumps on my skin, sent tingles down my spine, and sparked an erection that was nearly painful. In that moment I wanted her more than I had wanted anything before in my life. It was a testament to the compelling nature of her voice that her words continued to reach me.

“He called for me again, only a few weeks later. Then a week passed. A few days. Soon, I was his bed companion every night, the others brought to serve us, or join us, but I was never replaced. As the months passed I learned him even better. I learned touches that brought him upon me like a tidal wave, others that held him at a slow simmer that could last all night long. His hands upon my breasts meant he was hungry, and I ordered him wine even as he suckled at me, his fingers traced along my thighs meant a playful night, and I would bring the appropriate third partner. And then, one night, as he lay gasping upon me, he offered me, well, everything.” Her arms spread wide. “His name, his house, his whole kingdom, he offered it all to me, who had been his slave since the day I was born. I had only ever sought to please him, to serve him with my whole body and soul, and so doing, I made him my own.”

She had stepped in front of me, hand lifting my chin so I would move my gaze from her breasts to her eyes, if only for a little while. “Do not be afraid, young one. Even in weakness, one can find the ultimate power.” She stepped away from me, repeating the refrain with the two other new initiates, then returned to the steps, replacing her robes.

“Now, there is much to learn.” I soaked up her instructions like the desert ground in the rain. There was a lot to learn.

Clarissa was grinning at me as I returned to the room. In the rush of that morning, and the haze of the night before, I hadn’t had time to take in its contents, but now, as I did, I was impressed. It was simply dressed but in a way that spoke of elegance rather than paucity. The paintings on the walls were abstract, with warm colors. The bed was king-sized, the covers matching the paintings with some throw pillows that tied the rest of the room to the veneer of the hardwood floors.

Clarissa herself knelt on the bed with a mischievous grin, one that would have fit very well on a cat that was considering a newly arrived mouse. She had already stripped down to her underwear, the silky black combining nicely with her fiery hair and light skin.

“I always love the nights after she teaches...” the ginger said eagerly. “Her lessons give you newbies such, ah, vigor afterwords.”

Her mind was probing mine, I could feel it. Had I felt it the night before? I didn’t think that I had... too distracted by the world I’d found myself hurled into. The probe was searching for memories of the class, for the image of the professor, there before me, her laugh enthralling me... and it was working! With a start, I slammed a barrier in place, pushing Clarissa out before she could pull it any farther to the surface. I did it instinctively... I couldn’t have told you how I did it, I just did.

Her smile dimmed slightly, and she leaned back on her heels, watching him. The mouse had just growled at the cat, and the cat was, well, cautious. “So. You can keep focus, if not completely overwhelmed. Interesting.”

“Look,” I said, doing my best to get a hold of the situation. “I don’t want to deal with you right now, okay? I’m tired, I’m confused, and I just want to know where my room is.”

“This is your room,” she said, a bit coldly. “And will be until you are told otherwise.”

“But there is only one bed,” I protested, and she laughed. “How many times did you have to count before you figured that one out?”

My temper flashed in me. “Listen, why won’t anyone tell me what the hell is going on? I get plucked from the death penalty only to get attacked by you, saved from you, taught a lesson about dominance from a submissive and then returned to you?”

Clarissa’s smile was infuriating, and the coy shrug only made it worse. “That is how he does it, how we all learn. We spend every night together, testing, probing, attacking, dominating. I know more than you, a great deal more,” her condescension practically dripped off her lips, “and so can easily dominate you. But every time I do, you learn, as you did just now. You’d never been mentally attacked before last night, easy prey. Now you can block it. You might say I taught you that. When you ever show any potential of your own, maybe you will push me to refine my skills, as well, so that I keep the dominant role.”

She lay back in the bed, smiling. “I’m not very worried, except for whether or not having such an incompetent will slow my own education down...”

That was it. I snapped, and was about to leap for her... when the attack came. My mental defenses, scrambled by my own anger, failed to stop it, and I scrabbled in horrified futility as she casually took control from me. Her smile filled my vision even as her hands started removing my clothes.

“The rules are simple,” she said, a finger tracing down my chest. “We are both... reset... in the morning, all global commands and most triggers removed.” Her lips moved out of my vision, her teeth nipping at my ear as she continued. Her voice was my world. “Permanent physical harm is expressly forbidden, and seen as a paramount violation. So mind your temper, yes?” Nails dug down my back. “We stay this way until I graduate or until Master says otherwise, at which point some newbie becomes your new slave. It really is quite simple. Understand?

I nodded at her. I had no choice, her voice, and so the rules, were burning themselves into my brain.

“Now...” she said with a delighted little laugh, “FUCK me, newbie.”