The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE MASSEUSE

As I climbed up onto the massage table, I could sense that the woman was all business. This was a reputable business and she was a reputable practitioner of her craft. That was about to change.

At first, I let her go about her job unencumbered. After all, I really did need a massage and I did want her to do a good job. I had her focus her attention on my neck and shoulders. That was where I carried most of my tension and the girl was good at what she did.

The girl wasn’t any great beauty. She was in her mid twenties. I could have found her exact age merely by rummaging around in her mind. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and her face was plain and the clothes she wore, while functional for the job, did little to show off her feminine form.

That was fine with me. I didn’t need some beauty queen but I didn’t need a dog either and I certainly didn’t need a man, but the girl was good enough.

I was in her mind almost from the time the massage started. It was a duality that I’d found odd at first but which I now just accepted. There was my mind and then there was hers, both existing side by side in my head. I could choose to be in her mind or mine and I could switch back and forth between them, but I could never be in the two minds at the same time.

At first, I just stayed in her mind, watching the girl as she went about her work. Because she knew them, I knew the muscle groups she was working and I knew why she was working them. I could even feel her sense the knots of tension in my back and I could feel her shake her head. I knew what she thought. I should take better care of my body.

Well, that much was true.

I grew bored at just watching her. Even though I hadn’t been back in my own mind since the start of the massage, I knew the massage was working, because I could feel what she felt and I knew she could feel it in her hands. It was time for me to liven things up a bit.

At first, it was just a hint of arousal. I discovered that even though she was a professional, this was not the first time she’d felt arousal when she’d been doing a massage, and it wasn’t only men clients who had triggered this arousal.

I increased the feeling bit by bit and I could feel the girl grow more and more aroused. Her hands still did their job but she was distracted. I could feel the desire when she touched me in certain places to linger there and touch me more, and I knew she wanted to slide her hand between my legs and touch my balls.

Her clothes were feeling tight and she was feeling hot. I knew she was feeling these things because I was the one who’d put those thoughts in her mind, but she was doing her best to keep her mind on her work.

I wasn’t about to let her do that. I increased the intensity in her mind and I focused my attention on her tits.

I could sense the guilt the girl felt. I knew she knew she could get in trouble if anyone ever found out what she was about to do but she just had to release her tits.

She unbuttoned the buttons on her overalls. The garment almost immediately fell down around her waist and I knew, as she did, that it wouldn’t be long before it was down around her ankles.

Her hands hardly missed a beat as she continued the massage but now it was the light t-shirt she was wearing that bothered her. She had to take that off, too.

She didn’t respond immediately to the need, trying instead to ignore it but I wasn’t about to let her do that. Finally, she couldn’t ignore the need anymore. She pulled her shirt off and dropped it on the floor.

I let her enjoy a momentary reprieve as her tits came free from her shirt. I wanted her to feel how good it felt to let her tits hang free.

Of course, that wasn’t exactly what they were doing. Now, it was the bra that had her tits trapped, and I made sure she felt discomfort everywhere her bra touched her. I knew she was squirming, trying hard to get herself comfortable. I knew she didn’t want to take her bra off. She was trying to convince herself that as long as her tits weren’t completely out in the open, that it wasn’t that bad. Both of us knew that was a lie.

I could have forced the issue if I wanted to but I wanted to make her come to the decision on her own so I just kept giving her mind these little mental nudges until finally, the girl couldn’t take it anymore. She took her bra off and dropped it on the floor.

I could sense the relief in her as she finally stood over me with her tits fully exposed and the massage went on.

When she was done with my back, she held a towel up as if to shield me but I knew she was peeking. She told me she was ready for me to turn over.

My cock, of course, was rock hard and I knew she saw it. In fact, I made sure of it, and when she saw it, I made sure she thought it was the best damned cock in the whole, wide world.

She draped the towel over my body, effectively hiding my cock from her sight but I knew what she wanted to do. Instead, her hands did what they were supposed to do, at least at first, massaging my chest and neck.

“Oops,” she exclaimed as the towel fell to the floor. “My mistake, sir.”

Mistake, my ass, but I let her think that I believed her. She didn’t even bother to pick the towel up. She just started squeezing my cock with her hands.

She squirted lotion onto her hands and then her hands were back again, squeezing my cock. I let myself retreat back into my own mind. I knew the girl was going to keep on doing what she was doing.

Fuck! I hadn’t realized how hard she was squeezing or stroking. I let out a low moan. Fuck, this girl was going to make me cum.

This girl’s hands were incredible. One hand would hold my cock even as she let my cock slide between the fingers of the other hand and then she’d go back to squeezing me, one hand after the other, wringing my cock, twisting it, pulling it.

Fuck, that was good. I didn’t want to cum, at least not right then, but I really didn’t have a choice. I groaned again and in the next instant, it was happening. I was cumming all over her cock-teasing hands.

Her hands kept at it, continuing to squeeze and fondle as my cock continued to cum. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

There was something I had to know. I let myself back into the girl’s mind. In a moment, I had the answer to my question and in the next moment, I was forming a thought in her mind. The next time I came in there, she’d have edible oil that she could use on me.

My cock wasn’t nearly as hard as it had been but that didn’t keep her from working her hands over my member. Of course, I knew what she was really thinking. Left to her own devices, the girl would have withdrawn completely but with me in her mind, I wasn’t about to let her do it.

Since I was there in her mind, I could feel what she was feeling. I could feel her hands as they stroked my cock. I could feel the squish of the lotion as it oozed between her fingers, and most importantly, I could feel her getting my cock hard again.

My cock was hard but the girl wasn’t doing anything more than just continuing to stroke it. I knew why. She knew she wasn’t supposed to. She knew she’d already gone too far, and she was afraid of what would happen if anyone found out.

Of course, I wasn’t about to let her stop right there but I let her do what she was going to do. I let her fret about it for just a little while longer and then I gave her mind a nudge.

I could sense the interest in her, small at first, but small was fine. She was wondering what my cock would feel like inside her and then she’d chastise herself for having thoughts like that.

I kept pushing at her and the thoughts kept coming back. What would it feel like? What would it feel like to have that cock inside her?

Still, she refrained, but I could sense the desire growing inside her. What would it feel like? Who would know anyway? And so what if someone did find out. It would be worth it to have a cock like that inside her.

The girl sighed as her hand continued to stroke the cock. Her motion was almost possessive. She should do it, she was telling herself. She should take that cock inside her.

And still she refrained. She wanted my cock. I’d made sure of that but the barriers that kept her from going after what she wanted while now in tatters were not entirely pulled down. She needed just a little bit more to push her along.

The girl moaned as she felt a need in her pussy. She didn’t know that I’d put that need there and I wasn’t about to tell her. Besides, it wasn’t all that important how the need got there. What was important was that it was there.

The girl stroked my cock and her strokes became more and more aggressive. The need was there and it was growing.

I could sense the confusion in her mind. She wanted to give in to the need but she knew she shouldn’t. Her hand stroked the cock. But the need, the need. The need was everything.

She shouldn’t give in to it.

But the need. The need.

The girl sighed even as she slipped a hand inside her panties. She was so wet.

The need. The need. The need was everything.

Her hand squeezed my cock one last time and then she was sliding her panties down. I knew what she was thinking. She was wondering what I was thinking about her. She knew she was being unprofessional but she couldn’t help it. The need. The need.

The table creaked as she climbed up onto it and then she was straddling my body. I stayed in her mind for just a moment longer, just long enough to feel her reach between her legs and grab hold of my cock.

And then I was back in my own mind.

The effect was instantaneous. One moment, I’d been in the girl’s mind, feeling her feel my cock and in the next, I was back in my own body, feeling my body feel her feeling my cock. She brought the head of my cock right up to her womanly gate and then she was doing it, she was pushing herself down upon me.

She took me slow at first. Her body slid down on the length of my pole and I felt her quiver and then she was pulling herself back up again only to plunge herself back down. She just couldn’t help herself. She needed that cock. She needed it bad.

Her pussy intensified itself as it stroked me longer and harder. Her hands squeezed her tits and the girl moaned as she bounced on that cock.

She moaned again. She had lost herself to my cock. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad but more than that, what she really needed was to get fucked by my cock.

“Yeah,” I told her. “I just knew you were going to like this.”

The girl moaned. Even without being inside her mind, I knew what she was thinking. She shouldn’t like it. She knew that. Hell, she shouldn’t even be up on top of that table taking my cock and yet, there she was.

The girl moaned again and I just couldn’t help myself. I let myself back inside her mind.

She was feeling guilty, really guilty. She wanted to climb down but the feelings in her pussy just wouldn’t let her.

I gave her a push with my mind. It was just a small one but that was all I needed. The guilt was still there but it could no longer keep her from what she now truly wanted to do.

The girl moaned again as she renewed her efforts to fuck my cock. I slipped back out of her mind and I immediately noticed the change in her. She wasn’t holding back. Not anymore. She was fucking my cock and she was fucking it hard.

“Come on,” she moaned as her pussy rode that cock. “Come on. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum so fucking hard.”

I almost laughed. Like I was doing anything. She was doing all the work and when she came, it was going to be because she did it to herself and if the way she was fucking my cock was any indication, she was going to make me cum real soon.

“Make me cum,” she moaned in an even more frantic voice. “Make me cum,” and then she didn’t say anything at all after that because after that, she was reduced to the plaintive yelps of a pussy getting fucked good and hard.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh yeah.”

Her pussy was on auto-pilot. There was nothing that was going to stop it now. She bounced on that cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. Oh yeah.”

“You going to cum,” I asked even though I already knew the answer.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah,” and then she didn’t say anything at all as her pussy finally succumbed to the inevitable. Her tiny, little pussy was cumming and she was squeezing me hard.

I’d been close but I hadn’t cum and that just wasn’t going to do. I enjoyed seeing the girl get herself off, but if she thought it was going to end there, she had another thing coming.

I was back inside the girl’s mind and as quickly as that, there was a thought there that hadn’t been there before. There was a need to do something that she’d never wanted to do before.

She’d climbed down off the table and down off my cock and then she was standing there beside me. Almost immediately, one of her hands grabbed my cock and she gave it a squeeze. Almost as quickly, she was stroking her powerful hand up and down on my cock.

“Come on,” she moaned. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum on my tits.”

I groaned. She almost had me. I was almost there.

“Come on,” she pleaded again. “Cum on my tits. Do it. Cum on my tits.”

I groaned. This was it. There was no stopping it now. I groaned again.

“Oh yeah,” the girl groaned as the first burst of cum caught her on her tits. “That’s it, baby. Cum for me.”

What else could I do. I just kept cumming and cumming as she fisted me off and when I was done, she leaned down and sucked my cock clean without my ever having to tell her to.

I let myself back in her mind one last time. I could feel the guilt welling up inside her. I wanted to put a stop to that.

What you did, my mind told hers, was perfectly natural. You shouldn’t be ashamed of doing that with me and me alone but you would never do that with anyone else.

I smiled to myself as I felt her mind accept these new imperatives.

And one last thing, my mind told hers. Next time I come here for a massage, next time, you’re going to make me cum in your pussy.

Next time, I heard mind promise. Next time, I was going to cum in her cunt.