The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masking

Chapter 17: A Good Sub

Author’s Note: hello! Here’s the most recent chapter of Masking! As usual, if you enjoy it I wholeheartedly welcome feedback sent to my email or my twitter @Lovemommyhypno. Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

Emily took Tammy by the wrists, spun, and and pinned her against the wall like she’d seen her do to Fara earlier. She arched her back into it, really pushed out her tits to smush them against Tammy’s body. As her lips curled into a teasing catlike grin, she flicked out her tongue to lick them. She went on her tippy toes to come face to face with Tammy despite her bent back.

Then Emily quite abruptly realized she had no idea where to go from there, and it felt like she’d hit a brick wall. She grinned awkwardly at Tammy while her brain stalled out frantically grabbing for ideas. She’d fucked a cute nerdy boy or two before at parties, sure, but that had been different. They were eating out of the palm of her hand the instant she showed them any attention, and probably would have done anything she wanted as long as she let them put something in her. Not to disparage them, of course- she’d had lots of fun rolling back and forth with them under the sheets- but Tammy had experience and taste and plenty of cute girls she could touch whenever she wanted (it seemed). Emily’s brain felt something brush against the very tips of its extended feelers and grasped onto that as vigorously as it could.

“S-so your chin and ribs were yellow,” she blurted out before she could stop herself, her power and confidence evaporating on the spot, “those are like- is that still in effect?” Shit, Emily chastised herself, that was probably a terrible thing to say! Especially now, when it killed the mood so quickly…

“Y-yeah,” Tammy answered awkwardly. To no surprise of Emily’s, the pink haired girl’s posture became less excitedly reserved and more meek and uncomfortable. “I don’t like having them touched.” Something flashed across Tammy’s face, almost imperceptibly quickly, before she added a second comment. “My ribs I don’t mind letting my girlfriend touch I guess, but. For most people that’s a no. It feels awful.” That last part piqued Emily’s curiosity but she had the strength of mind not to push it by asking more questions. Emily saw the opportunity to be the one taking charge fading away and cursed herself internally for her ignorance. She still had time though! She could still take it!

“Welll,” Emily purred, loosening her grip so Tammy could easily slip free if she so wished, “you still need to take a shower, darling. And I still need to do your silly laundry.” She kissed Tammy’s face playfully and hoped that would make it clear that she meant nothing cruel or hostile by it. “So why don’t you grab a towel and get all washed up for me, sweetheart?” Tammy blushed slightly but took a moment to answer.

“I..okay,” Tammy mewed, her gaze drifting off to the side. “I’ll go look. If one of the showers is open I’ll hop in.” Emily grinned gently. She couldn’t ask Tammy for more than that, after all. She let go of one wrist and gently patted Tammy on the head. Tammy stretched up into it and rubbed into the touch with her head, purring as she did. Emily had to bite down the urge to go “d’awwwww” at Tammy like the girl was someone’s precocious little kitty. She saw what all of the girl’s other subs must have also seen in Tammy…in fact, it moved her.

She seemed so simple, so precious, so easy and natural to love. A part of Emily wondered whether Fara, back when they had been friends, had crushed on her for her looks or her personality. She certainly knew that in the latter case, she couldn’t dream of holding a candle to Tammy’s simple honest love and care. In fact, she couldn’t muster any feelings of jealousy on the subject- nor did so much as a single part of her want to. She felt no shame losing to Tammy the same way one felt no shame losing to a master of their craft. A part of her mind giggled internally at that thought, joking that being hot and likable was her craft, as reductive a thought as that was to have about cheerleading.

“I’ll see you after your shower then!” Emily chirped happily. She fluttered her eyelashes at Tammy, and found herself delighted by the domme’s adorable flustered expression. “And until then, I’ll be off at the lobby doing your laundry, okay cutie?” She moved to Tammy’s hamper and scooped it up, carrying it towards the door. It had a mildly inconvenient weight to it, but only because its shape made that weight awkward to carry around. Of course, Emily threw grown-ass humans into the air and caught them on a regular basis, so this caused no actual issues. Tammy piped up from behind her, scurrying to her desk as she did.

“W-wait! That costs money here doesn’t it?” Tammy squeaked. Emily laughed sweetly, all too eager to spoil the object of her affection.

“Consider it my birthday present dear.”

“You already paid for my birthday cake thooooough,” Tammy whined indignantly as she nevertheless put her wallet down. Emily laughed a bit and opened the door, stopping with one foot out of the dorm.

“I’m the new girl, aren’t I?” Asked Emily with a teasing lilt in her voice. “That means I gotta spoil you extra hard to make a good impression!” She giggled again before adding in a more serious tone, “’sides it’s like three dollars tops for all this and THAT’S if I use the really nice stuff! I wouldn’t charge a boyfriend for that, so why would I charge you?” It occurred to her that this choice of comparison perhaps didn’t help her case but she shrugged off that worry relatively easily. “Keeping track of tiny debts like that is EXHAUSTING, I promise it’s okay- okay, Tammy?” Tammy nodded. Emily nodded back. “Great! Now go get yourself all washed up okay sweetie?” Tammy nodded gently and gathered up her things to shower with.

“....thank you,” Tammy said, sounding relieved. Emily knew better than to ask why. “You’re…very sweet.”

“Not as sweet as you,” Emily teased. “See you in a bit.”

* * *

Emily tossed the second load of laundry in one of the dorm’s washing machines and swiped her card. She preferred the nice satisfying feeling of flicking physical quarters in, but at the moment the smallest bills on her were tens. The room had a machine which could exchange larger bills for said coins but that…that just sounded like a nuisance at the moment. She leaned against the wall and checked her phone. Three messages. One newer one from Fara. She’d get to that one when she felt she had it in her. At the moment…she didn’t feel brave enough. The others were from Grendel and Arella.

“I’m heading out. Won’t be back to the dorm till very very late. Door’s locked,” said Grendel’s. Emily had her dorm key on her but she wanted to stay the night with Tammy anyway. She…liked it here. She answered with a simple message to make sure she didn’t worry her roommate, then checked the last one.

“Dude, you got any plans tonight? There’s a party at Darlene’s and we leave in forty five minutes!” That message came with a timestamp from thirty minutes ago. She could definitely make it if she left but that had no chance of happening. She felt no interest in going to a party instead of spending time with Tammy, and she especially wasn’t going to break a promise on such a petty whim. Still, just turning down an invitation by saying she had someone else’s laundry to do seemed…to put it bluntly, kinda fuckin rude. She got lost in thought trying to come up with a good excuse for a bit, but then decided…fuck that. She’d take a page from Tammy’s book and give honesty and sincerity a shot.

“I’m staying with a crush cause it’s their-” she paused, contemplated changing the pronouns to call less attention to that part, then opted to double down instead, “I’m staying with a crush cause it’s her birthday today. Besides, I don’t feel like forgetting it’s a school night and having to go to class tomorrow hung over.” That seemed like as good an answer as any, so she tapped send and put her phone away. The ambient noise of the washing machines and driers that lined the room’s walls reminded her of her summer jobs at the local laundromat, where she’d often hoard loose change to use helping people who either looked like they needed it or came up a bit short on coins themselves. She laughed quietly to herself.

“Hey Em,” said Michael, a boy from the cheer squad. His voice brought her face up to look at his. He put a load in the laundry and dusted his hands before flipping another. “Not like you to skip a party that Arella’s going to, you two have a falling out or something?” Almost instantly afterwards he froze like a deer in headlights and waved his hands around. “I didn’t follow you here to gossip! I’m doing my laundry today, it’s Sunday! You can ask Marshall!” Emily stifled a patronizing little laugh. He felt like a little brother to her, always curious but also always scared of stepping on her toes.

“No, I’m just helping out a…” Emily paused. What WAS Tammy to her, anyway? She had no goddamn idea what she was to Tammy, beyond not her girlfriend, but…the other way around? She ought to know that, right? Was Tammy her domme? Her crush? A good friend? A good friend with gooder benefits? The girl she liked? None of those answers seemed right to her. “...a girl from my class.” Michael seemed more disturbed by that pause than he probably would’ve been by literally anything she said. Perhaps she should’ve used an obvious joke answer, like “my don” or “the brain parasites” or “this hot vampire guy who can’t use money or ATMs.”

“Okayyyy,” said Michael, his eyes dilating almost like he tasted blood in the air. “What, is she doing your homework for you? Did she rescue your cat in exchange for you doing her chores? Did you run really low on cash?” She sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

“I can have simple friendly relationships with girls!”

“Not from outside the cheer squad, not since I’ve known you,” he answered with a noncommittal shrug. “Maybe I’m just a bad judge of character but I’ve never heard you say you were doing something like that.” He pulled out his own phone and tapped away, looking something up. “If you’re telling the truth though…love to see it. Altruism looks good on you.” Emily wished she had some kind of soft “weapon” to swat him with- a flyswatter or a rolled up newspaper, perhaps- so she could physically show her displeasure without actually hurting him. She had no such implement, sadly.

“Oh fuck off,” she groaned and rolled her eyes. Since when did you become the Guy Who Knows Things?”

“I dunno,” Michael answered as he pulled an apple out of a bag that he’d brought with him. “You just notice these things when you pay attention for long enough, I guess. Sometimes you don’t even know you’ve done it until the pattern breaks and you go, huh! That’s new!”

“Frickin dork.”

* * *

Tammy sat in her bed. She’d changed into comfy pajamas after she finished drying herself off, and she felt nice and warm and clean. She contemplated texting Emily, somewhat worried about how long it was taking the blonde to come back. Had something happened? Was she okay?

“I’m baaaack!” Emily sang as she pushed through the door with a basket in her hands full of clean, folded clothes. Tammy blushed as it hit her just how long she’d gone since the last time. It felt so embarrassing to acknowledge, especially in front of Emily. Emily set the basket down and struck a fun, cheerleader-y sort of pose complete with playfully wiggling her fingers. “Tadaaaa!”

“Thanks!” Tammy barked, unsure how else to respond. “I…thanks. Thank you a lot. I mean that.”

“Oh there’s no need for thaaaat,” Emily giggled playfully. “I love helping you out, okay? Really, it’s not a big deal!” She flopped down to sit in the bed next to Tammy and smiled wide. “But if you wanna pay me back somehow…I got all this brain in my head right now that I don’t need, and it would be a SHAME if nothing happened to it, if you catch my drift~” Tammy did, indeed, catch Emily’s drift. She grinned back, in her element once more.

“Well if you INSIST, I guess I can put your brain through the wash,” she giggled, both embarrassed and delighted by her awful pun. Dirty talk wasn’t really Tammy’s strong suite but being bad at it on purpose did entertain. Tammy moved one hand up Emily’s arm by “walking” along it with two fingers. “All this beautiful skin wrapped so tight around such a beautiful curvy body, and you have to study? That must be suuuch a drag,” she hissed, not quite using her hypnotist voice but putting a spike of sexual energy into the last word. Emily’s body responded beautifully, by shivering and making its eyes go wide.

“M-mhm—” Emily whimpered before a finger went on her lips and silenced her.

“Shhh,” Tammy growled, a wide grin on her face. Emily wanted a hunt? She could give Emily a hunt. Emily nodded in compliance, visibly excited but not leaning away at all. Tammy licked her lips. Which would be more fun to strip first: her mind, or her clothes? “Let’s start small: do you feel comfortable getting undressed?”

“I sl-sleep in my undies generally, yeah,” Emily answered. Not the response Tammy had been looking for, but it amused her.

“I meant with me, darling.”

“I’m not a virgin, Tammy.” A pause. Emily elaborated. “That means yes. You could fuck me and that’d- that’d be c-cool.” Tammy’s lips had widened into a catlike smile. She tasted vulnerability. Not in the predatory way, but in the way that being invited to share something special tasted. It was the trust, not the opportunity, that sparked joy in her brain.

“Then let’s start with your brain,” Tammy purred, putting a hand on Emily’s chest. The blonde arched in and gasped, biting her lip. Tammy purred as she squeezed it, much to Emily’s delight. “I want you to imagine a light in your mind. It’s bright, strong, and distracting, right? A nice, powerful white light like a beam from a lighthouse.” Emily could see it in her mind. She nodded with a whimper. “Good girl. Now, when I SQUEEZE—” Tammy squeezed Emily’s tit for effect- “that light FLASHES even brighter, burning away…every…other…little…thing,” She concluded, squeezing again and making Emily moan. In Emily’s mind, a beacon pulsed, wiping away her other thoughts.

Just Tammy, her hand, her own breast, the bed under them, and her own arousal-

“And with each flash,” Tammy said with another squeeze. The light flared up again, emptying more of Emily’s mind. The image inside her mind now consisted solely of the light, and a dark void which only existed to give the light something it could grow and consume.

Just Tammy, her hand, her own breast, the bed under them-

“More and more gets wiped away,” Tammy purred with another grasping squeeze.

Just Tammy, her hand, her own breast-

“And you become happier, spacier, more obedient,” Tammy growled and squeezed.

Just Tammy and her hand.

“Obediennnnt,” Emily sighed, smiling so wide it almost hurt. If she still knew she was a cheerleader she might have giggled at the thought of her squad captain chewing her out for not smiling this wide during practice. She knew nothing, not even why she felt so happy calling herself obedient, or that she was a good devoted little sub with zero brain cells and lots of big bouncy tiddi.

“SLEEP!” Tammy declared, and she snapped. Emily squeaked and went quiet, staring emptily straight ahead with the biggest smile her face muscles could possibly produce and not a single shadow of a glimmer of thought behind her eyes. Tammy giggled and removed Emily’s shirt, marveling as she always did at Emily’s big boobs. They had wonderful firmness and heft despite also being soft. She loved them. “Goood girl. How do you feel?”

“No idea!” Answered Emily in an almost cartoonishly exaggerated voice of uncomplicated joy. She continued not to move her sharp, empty eyes from whatever nothing they stared out at thousands of miles away. Tammy waved her hand in front of them as an experiment. No response in the slightest. Emily’s giant grin and vacant eyes stayed completely still.

“Good girl. Now when I count to three and snap, you’ll wake up. But I want you to focus on this…vibe. This feeling of absolute love and joy with zero thought behind it. If I snap again, you’ll lapse into those without fully trancing- got it?”

“Got it!”

“One…two…three!” Tammy snapped.

* * *

“Heyyyy, I’m still wearing my pants,” Emily complained. She wanted to wake up at least half naked and soaked in fluid- hers or Tammy’s- not…shirtless and mildly drooled on! She knew Tammy had different ideas than she did but like…did she even do anything? “No fair. You said you’d strip me!”

“Did I? Asked Tammy, sounding genuinely curious. “ANYWAY! Wanna test something?”

“Test wh—” Emily started. Tammy grinned wide and snapped nice and hard. A beam of light seared across Emily’s brain and sterilized it instantly. Her mouth pulled back into a huge grin. Instantly a flood of bright pink LOVE assaulted her entire soul. “Hi Master! I love you Master!!” Emily boinged her big tits in their bright pink bra, which she hoped Master liked. The feeling of her flesh globes jiggling gave her tremendous joy. No thoughts of anything went through her mind except how happy she was to be there with Tammy, pleasing Tammy with her body.

“Hhhheck,” Tammy purred, licking her lips. She pounced Emily onto her back, and crammed her tongue down Emily’s throat. Emily kissed back without missing a beat and clutched at the back of Tammy’s head. The two ground their bodies together and kissed until, not long after, Tammy came and flopped onto her back. She reached out a second later and held Emily, slipping a finger under the girl’s panties. Emily threw her head back and moaned heavily as a finger slipped into her pussy and started probing. “Now…cum.”

To Emily’s shock, her body obeyed.