The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Masked Desire

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Something that came to me suddenly and I hope you like it.

Much has been made of the liberating aspects a costume party can produce in people. Being able to dress up as someone they’re not can be a new experience for people and some throw themselves fully into it. After all, even a mask can be liberating with the ability to conceal one’s features allowing a person to do things they normally wouldn’t. And not knowing who someone else was added to the thrill of discovery, something Seth was looking forward to a lot.

He moved through the crowd of the large banquet hall, dressed like the Phantom of the Opera, a long hat covering his dark hair, a white mask over his face, smiling as he made his way through the party crowd, eyes scanning around for a certain woman among the atendees of the office party.

When Danielle had suggested that the two of them come to the costume party seperately, neither knowing what the other would be dressed as, Seth had been intrigued. The idea of picking out his wife among all the various costumes was a challenge that thrilled him. But then Danielle made the further suggestion that thrilled Seth, the suggestion that they approach as strangers and then let things proceed.

Seth just couldn’t refuse and thus was looking over the crowd to try and figure out what costume would appeal to his wife best. He looked over towards the bar and knew he had her. A gorgeous body clad in a form-fitting black outfit that hinted she wore nothing underneath, gorgeous design work on the dress itself. She turned a bit and Seth felt a tingle in his groin as he saw her with a daringly open clevage, the slit nearly reaching to her belly, holding her breasts back. She must have used some sort of enhancement, her breasts appearing a bit bigger than Seth knew they were. A mask covered her entire face but her long dark brown hair was a dead giveaway.

Grinning, Seth made his way through the crowd, gently pushing past partygoers to come up behind Danielle. “Hello, gorgeous vision,” he said in a deep voice.

Danielle turned and Seth could see for the first time how her mask was lined with sequins with a bright green gem in the middle, right between her eyes. She smiled at him. “Hello, ghostly visitor,” she said in a tone softier and huskier than usual. “You’d best be careful. My husband is the jealous type.”

“With good reason,” Seth said, letting his eyes drag along Danielle’s body. “Just what are you supposed to be.”

“An enchantress,” Danielle smiled broadly. “I make a habit of seducing men into pleasure with myself.”

Seth smiled. So, Danielle wanted to take the initivate in their little game. “Really?” he said in a disbelieving tone. “Are you going to put me under your spell?”

“Oh, my foolish man, you’re already in my spell,” Danielle said. “All I need to do now is to make it stronger and the way to do that is my gem.”

Seth’s eyes fell on the gem on her brow between her eyes as she spoke. “Yes, I can see you’re enjoying the gem right now, you can see the power of the gem, you can stare into the gem and feel its power, you can feel the power of the gem, you can feel the power of the gem entering your mind, you can feel the power in your mind, my power, you can feel my power in your mind. You can feel my power coming over your mind as you stare at the gem, you can feel my power flowing over your mind as you stare at the gem. As you stare at the gem, you can feel the power of my mind invade you, you can feel my power in your mind as you stare deeper and deeper into the gem, deeper and deeper into the gem, you can feel my power coming over you as you stare deeper and deeper into the gem, you can feel my power over you as you stare deeper into the gem, deeper and deeper, my power invades your mind, you can feel my power in your mind as you stare deeper and deeper into the gem, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper......”

Seth’s mind was feeling fogged, that feeling he loved as he felt himself falling under his wife’s hypnotic spell. She was doing it a bit differently this time, more dominant but that made it more sexy. He hoped he could pay her back later but for now, he just let her weave her spell around him, right in the middle of this great crowd.

“Deeper into the gem, deeper and deeper into the gem and you can feel my power overcoming you, you can feel my power overcoming you, overcoming your will, overcoming your strength. You can feel your will weakening under me, weakening under my power, weakening under my power. You helpless now, helpless as your stare deeper and deeper into the gem, helpless under my power, helpless under my spell. You’re so helpless now, Seth, so very helpless, helpless under my power, helpless under my spell. So very, very helpless. You cannot reist me, Seth, you cannot resist me and you can feel yourself growing sleepy now, Seth, you can feel yourself growing sleepy now under my power, you can feel yourself growing sleepy, Seth, growing very, very sleepy under my power, so very sleepy....”

This was a bit different than what Seth had expected, Danielle usually enjoying him wide-eyed. He liked seeing her asleep with eyes closed but this was a departure. But such thoughts were slow in coming as he kept staring at the bright gem, Danielle’s words flowing into his ears and he felt his eyes growing so heavy, so very, very heavy. He felt them close and then knew nothing more......

“Awake.”

Seth’s eyes blinked open and he realized he was lying stark naked on a bed, no doubt their hotel room. He found himself unable to move but there were no bonds. “Wow, hon, you’re getting good,” Seth said, looking up at her. She was moving onto the bed, still wearing the dress and mask. She smiled in reply and then undid a button in the back and slid the dress off, revealing herself to be indeed naked underneath, her full and pointed breasts highlighted by hard nipples, running her hands down her body to her blond-haired clit, her round ass sitting—

Wait a minute. BLOND-haired clit?

“Hon, what’s—” Seth’s voice broke off as “Danielle” reached up and pulled off her mask to reveal her face to be dicidedly not Seth’s wife. As the mask fell away, so did her dark hair, showing off a long mane of frizzly blond hair. She looked down at Seth and smiled. “Surprise!”

“Kylie?” Seth said, stunned to see his wife’s best friend, the wife of his own best friend, straddling him, the mask twirling around one finger as she looked down on him. “How—what’s——”

“You really should have been careful not to mention this to Jerry,” Kylie smiled. “When we heard that you two weren’t going to know what you looked like at the party, we saw it as a golden opportunity to finally fulfill a fantasy of our own. So, you’re here and Danielle is with Jerry.”

“What?” Seth said, shocked.

“I can’t believe you two never picked up on us wanting to do a swap,” Kylie smiled. “I’ve looked at you, Jerry’s looked at Danielle and you never put it together. Me and Jerry have been doing hypnosis a long time before you guys got into it but this was the first real opporunity we’ve had to try it out.”

“You two are sick!” Seth said. “What you’re doing is—”

“Relax, willya?” Kylie said, bringing up the mask and hooking the straps back over her head. “It’s gonna be a fun night and you won’t remember it.” She brought the mask up and back onto her face. “Look into the gem, Seth,” she said, shifting back into her commanding tone. “Look into the gem and feel my power wash over you, Seth, feel my power wash over you.”

Seth felt his anger fade, along with all other thoughts as the brilliant gem and Kylie’s voice led him back into a trance. Kylie smiled, running her hands up and down her body, squeezing her breasts as she moved forward. “My power has overcome you, Seth. You must do what I say, correct?”

“Yes....” Seth whispered, his eyes half-closed, glazed over as he stared at the bright gem.

“Address me as Mistress, Seth.”

“Yes....Mistress.....” Seth said. Kylie could feel herself go a little wet, feeling the same exictment her husband must be feeling at having Danielle call him “Master.” She smiled and moved up onto Seth’s cock which had been rock hard through all of this. She started to rock herself on him, moving herself back and forth on her cock, her breasts bouncing with each move forward as she rocked on him. She closed her eyes behind her mask, moaning as she clenched her thighs around his cock to get him to thrust further into her. She moved down onto him, pushing her breasts into his face. “Lick my tits, Seth.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Seth replied, taking one breast and put it in his mouth, suckling on it as he kneaded both tits in his hands. Kylie groaned and worked herself on his cock, her ass wiggling as she moved up and down on him, feeling him in her. She worked her pelvis against his, pushing her breasts up and down on Seth’s face as he licked and suckled her terrific tits. The idea of controlling Seth was turning Kylie on more than anything as she let his cock work around her pussy further with each shove upwards, his tongue tickling her nipples as he let her work on him. Kylie brought her head up and cried out as she felt Seth come, coming herself as the two orgasmed together, Seth’s moan muffled by the breast in his mouth.

Kylie pulled herself out of Seth and moved up onto all fours, her ass in the air. “Fuck me here,” she commanded. “I wanna feel your cock in my ass.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Seth intoned, rising and moving forward, gripping her cheeks as he slid his cock into her waiting hole. Kylie moaned as she felt Seth begin to go at her, his cock sliding in and out of her ass with hard strokes. “Harder!” she grunted and felt him pick up the pace, his cock ramming into her in timely motions, his hands squeezing her cheeks as he went at her with hard and strong strokes. Kylie moaned, gripping handholds of sheets as Seth went at her, his cock drilling into her behind as he grunted with each shove forward. Kylie’s hair covered her head, bouncing wildly with every thrust forward until she finally felt herself come, screaming as she did.

Kylie took Seth a half dozen more times, losing track of time before the door knocked. She slid herself out of him, moving to the door and opening it. On the other side was her husband, Jerry, still wearing his fool’s outfit, with the cap of bells he had used to hypnotized Danielle, who started blankly forward, wearing a robe, her green opera singer outfit folded in her arms. “Hey, hon,” Jerry grin. “Have fun?”

“Damn right,” Kylie nodded. She moved forward and flicked a drop of cum off of Danielle’s mouth before turning towards the bed, picking up her costume and slipping it on as she spoke. “Seth, sleep. When you wake up, you won’t remember any of this, just a night of passion with Danielle, nothing more.”

Now dressed, she moved back towards Jerry who nodded and spoke to the hypnotized Danielle. “Danielle, take off your clothes and get into bed with Seth. When you do, you’ll go to sleep and when you wake up, you won’t remember anything but a night of lovemaking with him.” Danielle dropped the costume on a chair and slipped off her robe, Kylie enjoying the sight of her friend’s pert breasts and round ass as she slipped into bed with her husband and instantly fell asleep.

“This was great,” Jerry smiled as he and Kylie left their friends behind in the room. “Jerry’s lucky, she’s a tigress in bed.”

“Hey, Jerry ain’t bad either,” Kylie said. “Who knows, maybe I can enjoy Danielle myself.”

“Only if I can watch,” Jerry smiled. “You sure you didn’t want us to put triggers in them?”

“And miss the thrill of putting them back under ourselves? Uh uh. Come on, let’s go back to our room, I’ve still got some energy left.”

“Sure thing,” Jerry nodded. “Just one thing.” He flicked at her face and Kylie realized she was still wearing the mask. “Keep that on. I love it.”

Kylie smiled as she and her husband moved on, looking forward to another time she could unmask her true feelings to her friends.